JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Asian Kung-Fu Generation - Yoru no Mukou

Author Topic: OS COLLECTION (Mayuki OS : Let me into your heart part 5 END) - COMPLETED  (Read 27966 times)

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Mayuki OS : Let me into your heart part 3
« Reply #80 on: October 16, 2013, 12:39:30 PM »
@mayuki_daisuki: I wanted to kick his ass too when I wrote this part lol
@olive29: Yeah he is but maybe there is a reason behind his cruelty. By the way, your login remind me the manga captain tsubasa because in french the name is olive et tom xD
@Llyloo: The idea of the chat comes from densha otoko hehe
@Archer1992: I'm glad you like the drama ^^

Here part 4 and it's kinda short lol

Part 4

One week later

Yuki was sad and depressed. She didn't go out anymore and she cried every night. And when she didn't cry, she slept most of time because she was tired of crying. Her eyes were swollen and she barely ate. Her father noticed it and he knew it was because of a certain young girl. It broke his heart to see his daughter like that but he was convinced she will be fine after some time and Hayato will make her happy.
Mayu was in the same state as Yuki. Her friends on Majisuka forum tried to persuade her to go talk to Yuki but the young mangaka didn't listen to them. Nacchan was observing Mayu all this time and decided that it was time for her to make her move.

Mayu was crying on her bed when suddenly a girl with long discolored hair and duck lips dashes in her room.

“Oy! Nezumi! Stop crying alone and come with me!” shouted the girl who just invaded her room and dragged her in the living room.

In the living room, Mayu was shocked too see several girls she never saw. 'What are they doing here? And who are they? Burglars? In broad daylight?' She was ready to jump on them and fight them.
“Calm down, Mayu. I'm the one who makes them come.” Nacchan appeared.
“Why? Who are they?” asked Mayu.
“So mean, you don't remember us.” said one of the girls with short black hair and a puppy face. It made Mayu confused.
“It's not her fault, Jurina. She never met us in real life after all.” said another girl with black hair and pale skin as she patted the puppy face girl's head.
'Jurina? I don't know that name. And what did she mean by in real life? Who the hell are they?!' The mangaka was more and more confused. “Who are you?” repeated she.
“We are yours friends, Nezumi.” said a tall girl with short discolored hair.
'Nezumi? The duck lips girl also called me like that. It's my login on Majisuka forum. How could they know? They couldn’t be...' Finally it hit her. “You are from Majisuka forum?!”
“Bingo~” said a beautiful girl with discolored long hair, cheerfully.
“It took you a long times to realize.” The duck lips girl rolled her eyes.
“I'm Gekikara, my real name is Matsui Rena. And this girl is Matsui Jurina aka Center.” said the pale girl.
“I'm Shibuya and my real name is Itano Tomomi.” The duck lips girl introduced herself at her turn.
“Torigoya~ real name: Kojima Haruna~” The beauty said.
“And I'm Sado but you can call me Mariko-sama, Shinoda Mariko-sama.” The short hair girl smirked.
“Again, why are you all here?” Mayu knew those girls were not burglars but she still didn't know why they were at her place.
“Like she said earlier, Natsumi-san called us to help you.” explained Gekikara.
“Help me? I don't need help.” Mayu denied her problems.
“Of course, you need help idiot!” shouted Shibuya and startled Mayu.
“You didn't listen to us on the forum so we came in person.” said Sado.
“Nezumi, call Black-san and tell her to come here. Then tell her you love her.” Center put her hands on Mayu's shoulders and looked at her in the eyes with a straight face.
“I can't. I'm not good enough for her. The guy her father chose is better than me.” Mayu looked away from the other girl. But then Shibuya pushed Center towards Gekikara. The raven girl successfully caught her girlfriend but both of them were shocked of Shibuya's movement. But the duck lips girl didn't finish. She punched Mayu in the face making her fall. Center had just been in her way.
“Just because he is rich, he's better than you?! Don't fucking kidding me! Money can't buy love! You are just a coward! You are afraid of being rejected! Confess to her! You could be depressed when she will reject you. We will be here for you. But I doubt she will.” shouted Shibuya.
“Shibuya is right, even if she is a little bit violent. If Jurina didn't confess to me, we would never be together. Because I was too shy to tell her how I felt. So, don't be like me, don't miss the chance to tell Black-san you love her.” said Gekikara as Mayu was still on the floor.
“But you 2 love each other, it was too obvious. My case is different. It's a one-side love.” Mayu looked at the floor.
“Oh come on, Mayuyu. I was observing you 2 almost every time you were together. And it's obvious, she loves you, imbecile!” Nacchan also shouted at Mayu.
“Believe in love~” nodded Torigoya.
“I don't know Black. But I think she is not fine at all.” said Sado.
“How could you know? She is probably happy without someone like me in her life.” asked Mayu still looking at the floor.
“Idiot! Look at you! She must be in the same state as you are!” It's Sado's turn to shout. It made Mayu look at her. “So, what will you doing now? Stay here and depress or do something that will change your life?” Those words made Mayu stand up and dash out from her flat. The others girls were surprised at her move but followed her.

In the manga store

Mayu was looking at the entrance door with determination. The others were looking at her confused.

“What are you doing?” asked Nacchan.
“I'm going to see Yuki-chan.” Everyone made a surprised face but it quickly was replaced by a smile.
“Oh, I thought you would call her and ask her to come here. But what you are planning is better.” said Sado as the others nodded.
“Ok, I'm going to do it.“ Mayu took a breath and started to walk towards the door. The other girls were cheering her up.
“Go Nezumi go!” Center raised her fist.
“Nezumi-chan, follow your heart.” added Gekikara.
“Go get your girl!” shouted Shibuya.
“Ganbatte~” Torigoya smiled.
“Go and don't look back.”
“My Mayuyu is a big girl now! You can do it!” said Nacchan proudly with tears in eyes.

One more step and Mayu would be outside. Like the last time, pictures of her parents appeared in her mind. But this time, Yuki's face also appeared and gave Mayu the strength to make this last step. “I did it! I'm outside! YAY!” After that feat everyone congratulated her.

“I'm so proud of you Mayuyu.” said Nacchan as more tears of joy flowed.
“Thank you, everyone. I'm going now.” said Mayu and ran. The others waved at her until she was out of their sight. But then to the others girls' surprise, the mangaka ran back to them. “Euh... I don't know where she lives.” said Mayu, blushing and the others facepalmed themselves.
“I'll call a taxi and he will bring you to her house.” Nacchan took her cellphone.

In front of Kashiwagi mansion

Mayu's taxi stopped in front of the mansion. “Wait for me here, I'll come back.” said the young girl as the driver nodded. After stepping out of the taxi, her eyes widened at the sight of the mansion. 'WOW! Yuki-chan really lives here? Someone like me really has the right to love her? What am I saying! It's not the time for stupid questions. I'm here to confess to her!'

Meanwhile in Yuki's room

Yuki was depressing in a corner of the room. She wanted to cry but she didn't have tears anymore. Then someone knocked at her door. “Oujo-sama, you got mail.” It seemed to be a maid but Yuki didn't reply, so the person came in. “Oh, I'm really sorry Oujo-sama. I came in without your permission.” apologized the maid as she made a dogeza while she saw her master. “I thought there was nobody, so I just came to leave the mail.“ When she didn't hear any answer she stood up and approached her master. “Here.” She held a big envelope out to her master who didn't react. “It's from a certain Hirajima Natsumi.” After hearing Nacchan's name, Yuki violently grabbed the envelope. “Oujou-sama?” The maid was surprised by the sudden move. Then Yuki started to look inside the envelope. There were several pieces of paper inside. After reading the contents, she smiled.
“What is your name?” Yuki asked the maid.
“Sashihara Rino, it's my first day as Kashiwagi family maid. Nice to meet you, Yuki-oujo-sama.” said Rino while bowing.
“Thank you, Sashihara-san.” said Yuki, still smiling.
“But I didn't do anything you don't need to thank me.” Rino wawed her hands.
“You brought me this envelope and for that you have my gratitude.” said Yuki. Then the both of them heard noise coming from outside.
“I'm going to see what that noise is. Oh and, even if the others maids say you are weird, I think you are friendly.” said Rino before leaving Yuki's room.

End of part 4

I know you can't wait for the part 5 hehe It will be last and longest part. Everything will be solded in this part.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2013, 06:53:03 PM by kahem »

Offline olive29

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Mayuki OS : Let me into your heart part 4
« Reply #81 on: October 16, 2013, 01:46:48 PM »
Yeahhh....I can't wait for the last chapter !!!

Mayuyu go get your Yuki !!!

Yuki is yours !!!  :grin:

Update soon,pleasee... :bow:

Offline mayuki_daisuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #82 on: October 16, 2013, 05:25:47 PM »
awww natchan so proud *tears*  :lol:
the whole majisuka gang is here woo hoo! :cathappy:
mayuyu is too cute! nyahaa~ when she made the step, and said 'i did it' or something, too cute! :deco: :heart: :yep:
go! go! mayuyu! :cow: :bow:
My kami-oshi is Mayuyu, and my oshimen is Oku Manami.

Offline Koneki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #83 on: October 16, 2013, 09:39:59 PM »
ahhhhhhhhh I can't waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait!!!  :cathappy: :cathappy: :cathappy:

~ KamiOshi 松井玲奈 || AKBOshi 高橋みなみ~
Twitter Tumblr (migikata48)

Offline Konoe

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mayu Mayu Mayuyu
    • kibouteki48
« Reply #84 on: October 17, 2013, 03:11:34 PM »
Wait a little longer Yuki because your prince will come and save you! Go Mayu! Fight! :onioncheer:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #85 on: October 17, 2013, 06:57:21 PM »
@olive29: She'll get her but not without so trouble hehe
@mayuki_daisuki: I'm glad you find it cute ^^
@Koneki: I hope the waiting was not too long xD
@Konoe: Yeah the prince with ping tail hair lol

So here the chapter you all waited hehe

Part 5

In front of the mansion gates

“Let me in! I wanna see Yuki-chan!” shouted Mayu at the intercom.
“Sorry miss, oujo-sama doesn’t want to see anybody.” replied the intercom.
“Ah! Shit!” shouted Mayu in fustration. “I have no choice.” She started to climb the gates. When she was done, she walked all way to the mansion door. But there were 2 bodyguards who stopped her. “Let me pass! I have to see Yuki-chan!” shouted Mayu, trying to pass but the bodyguards didn't let her.
“Go home miss or we will use violence.” said one of them.
“I won't go until I see Yuki-chan!” shouted Mayu again. Then several maids appeared and Rino was one of them.
“Miss, I already told you oujo-sama doesn’t want to see anyone. She is not in a good condition.” said the chief maid.
'So, she is really not ok...' thought Mayu. “I have something important to tell her. Please let me in.” begged Mayu, bowing.
“I can't let an unknown see her. Especially when she is in this condition.” refused the chief maid again.
“Euh...” Rino put up her hand. “Actually, I just came from her room and she is fine.” Every eye turned towards her. “I mean at first she seemed depressed but after I gave her the mail she smiled and thanked me.”
“Mail?” asked the chief maid.
“Yes, the big envelop from someone named...”
“Mayu-chan?!!!” Yuki who just joined them interrupted Rino. Her eyes were wide opened.
“Oujo-sama, what are you doing here? You are not depressed anymore?” asked the chief maid, worried. But Yuki didn't take the time to reply and went to hug Mayu, pushing the bodyguards.
“Mayu-chan, I missed you so much! I can't believe you came here!” Yuki hugged Mayu tighter. She still couldn't believe the mangaka was there. She needed to feel the younger girl and made sure this was not a dreaming. Tears started to flow on her cheeks when she realized she wasn't dreaming.
“Yuki-chan, I'm here for you.” Mayu hugged the other girl back. “You are the one who gave me the strength to go out.” She enjoyed the hug for a minute and pulled away. “I have something to tell you.” She seriously looked in Yuki's eyes. “You probably will hate me after that but I have to do it.” She looked away.
“Mayu-chan...” Yuki smiled. “Go ahead, I'm listening.”
“Yuki-chan, I...” Mayu didn't continue her sentence. Instead, she decided to act and kissed the older girl. The others were shocked like hell. Including Yuki, her eyes became wide when she felt the younger girl's lips on hers. After a few seconds, Mayu pulled away and looked at the floor. “You must hate me now.” Then Yuki did something that shocked everyone again: she kissed Mayu.
“Idiot, I love you too.” said Yuki after pulling away. It made Mayu smile.
“Let's go on a date then.” suggested Mayu.
“Eh?” Yuki's eyes widened one more time.
“Don't make this face. You was the one who wanted it, remember?” Mayu smiled again.
“You're right, let's go then.” Yuki took Mayu's hand and started to walk.
“Oujou-sama, where are you going? You can't leave like that.” exclaimed the chief maid, panicked.
“I'm going on a date with my girlfriend. Don't worry bye.” said Yuki.
“Girlfriend?! Wait! Oujou-sama!” The chief maid tried to stop her master but it was useless. Yuki and Mayu already took the taxi. She reported the situation to Mr. Kashiwagi. Meanwhile an other maid made her own report.

Meanwhile

“Thank you for informing me Hayami-chan.”
“Everything for you Hayato-sama~”

Hayato hang up. “This girl is really hard to get. Well, I will use my last card.” He smirked.

At Mayu and Nacchan's place

The manga store was closed but Nacchan and the Majisuka forum girls were talking inside. Then bell rang. Nacchan thought it was Mayu and Yuki because she was sure Yuki would accept Mayu's confession, so she opened the door. And at her surprise, it wasn't her favorite couple but Mr. Kashiwagi.
“Yukirin's dad?! What are you...”
“I want to see my daughter!” Mr. Kashiwagi interrupted Nacchan.
“I'm sorry but Yukirin is not here.” replied Nacchan.
“Don't lie to me. I know she is here.” Kazehaya pushed the girl and entered in the manga store. He was surprised to see a bunch of girls inside. But any of them was his daughter. “Who are you?”
“We are the ones who should ask you this question, Mr. 'I enter in people's house without their permission'.” replied Sado.
“I want to know where my daughter is. Tell me where she is!” shouted the father.
“First, I didn’t ask you what you want but who you are. Second, if we don’t know who you are, how the hell do you want us to know where your daughter is? Third, don’t give me order!” Sado glared at Kazehaya.
“Calm down Mari-chan. It’s Yukirin’s dad.” explained Nacchan.
“You mean Black’s father?” asked Sado and Nacchan nodded.
“So, it’s you who make Nezumi sad? I should make you pay for it.” It was Shibuya’s turn to glare at Kazehaya and she cracked her knuckles.
“What?” Mr. Kashiwagi was confused. ‘Black? Nezumi? What are they talking about?’
“You old man, let them be together!” Center shouted at Mr. Kashiwagi.
“Don’t shout at me young girl. Your parents never told you to not be disrespectful towards adults?” Kazehaya glared at Center. The young girl got scared and hid herself behind Gekikara.
“*giggle giggle* Ne, okotteru?” Gekikara put her hand on the back of her neck and tilted her head on the side. “Don’t scare Jurina.” She glared at the man who had scolded her girlfriend, making him shiver. He was surprised because Gekikara seemed to be a calm and frail.
“Ok, everyone calm down, please.” Nacchan clapped in order to catch everyone’s attention.
“I won’t calm down until you tell me where my daughter is.” Kazehaya almost shouted back at Nacchan.
“Because you are here, I assume Mayuyu succeeded and she is with Yukirin now. But I don’t know where they are. You should let them be together. They are really happy you know.” Nacchan tried to persuade the angry father.
“Don’t talk about things you don’t know. How can she be happy with a girl?! Society will reject them. After her mother’s death, I did everything in order to make her lack of nothing. By marrying the Takeda heir, she will have everything.” retorted the man.
“Yeah, everything but love. Do you really think she will be happy with someone she doesn’t love?” asked Sado.
“She will love him with the time. He is a good person and he also is handsome after all.”
“Love is not like that!” exclaimed Center.
“What does a kid like you know about love? You know nothing about life so, don’t talk about love!”
“Enough!” shouted Torigoya. “You think you are the only one who had suffered? You know nothing about us!” Everyone turned towards her. The girls were shocked because it was the first time they saw Torigoya like that. “This kid, as you call her.” She pointed at Center. “She lost her parents when she was 2. She grew in an orphanage. She is a genius so, she skipped several classes and graduated from university this year. But she was bullied during class because she was the younger and her classmates were jealous. She was bullied at the orphanage because she was different. She attempted to commit suicide and failed. After that, she signed up on Majisuka forum where we all met.” Kazehaya was shocked by what he just heard. “Thank to our forum, she started to enjoy the life. She also met her girlfriend there.” She pointed at Gekikara. “She didn’t have an easy life either. Her parents used to beat her near to death, making several scars on her body. One day, her survival instinct got the upper hand and she killed them. The police declared it was self-defense. Since then, she got a trauma and she will become insane if she or her relatives are in danger.” Mr. Kashiwagi looked at Gekikara. She looked calm but he was still afraid of her. “The one who always looks angry also had a tough past.” Torigoya showed Shibuya. “She was really popular in her school and used to have a good friend but this friend betrayed her. The girl faked being her friend because she wanted to be popular too and wanted to take her place. That false friend hired a yankee gang to rape her. But she didn’t know her target had practiced martial art since she was a kid. So, she easily beat the guys but after that she didn’t want to trust anyone anymore and acted like a yankee to make people avoid her. Our forum helped her to open her heart. We became her friends and help her to get her girlfriend.” Then Torigoya looked at Sado. “This girl has always been rejected because of her height. We are her first and only friends. The girls were making fun of her and call her gigantic stick. The guys felt inferior because she was taller than them and buried her. One day, she had enough and brought a baseball bat at school and started to beat her bully. Then she was sent in a reform school. After her release, she signed up on our forum.” Torigoya was so mad that Shibuya had to calm her down. How ironic it was. Usually, it was Shibuya who needed to be calmed because she was a hot headed person.
“Calm down, Torigoya. It’s not like you.” said Shibuya.
“I’m sorry but I couldn’t stay quiet after what he said.” replied Torigoya.
“I know how you feel. He speaks like he is the most miserable man on Earth.” added Shibuya. Kazehaya felt like a real jerk. He didn’t know those young girls had gone through such a tough life. He then looked at the girl who had just lectured him. Tears were noticeable on her cheeks. They were tears of rage. He thought she should also have a tough past.
“She lost her mother when she was 18.” started Sado and Kazehaya looked at her. “Since then, her father and brother started to rape her. When she signed up on our forum, she didn’t tell us at first. But when she did, Shibuya and I went to her house to save her. When we arrived at her place, we found her father and brother standing up pantless while she was laying scared on the floor only in underwear. We didn’t hesitate and badly beat those bastards before calling the police. But because of what they did to her she became scared of contact with anyone.” After hearing Torigoya’s past, Kazehaya felt more and more guilty. “However, she has a girlfriend. And she is very special. She never gave up on our friend. In the end, her feelings were accepted.” A pregnant silent followed their discussion. This silent was interrupted by Nacchan’s phone.
“I don’t know that number.” said Nacchan before picking up.

In a park where Yuki and Mayu are having their first date

Yuki was sitting on a bench and Mayu was resting her head on her lap. It was already the night and there was nobody except them. They were just enjoying each other’s presence. But someone interrupted their good time. It was Hayato.
“So, Kashiwagi-san, she is the reason you don’t want to marry me. I would never think the person you love would be a girl.” said Hayato as the new couple properly sat on the bench.
“Takeda-san? What are you doing here?” asked Yuki.
“I’m here to bring you back.” replied Hayato.
“I don’t want to come back.” said Yuki firmly.
“Oh come on, what does she have I don’t? I have money, fame and I’m a good looking guy.” asked Hayato as Mayu glared at him. “If it’s because you like girls then spent a night with me and you will change your mind.”
“You bastard! I’ll kill you!” Mayu was about to jump on him but Yuki stopped her.
“Takeda-san, love is not about money or frame or beauty or even gender. Love is about how you think about the person you love night and day. How your heart skips a beat each time you see her smile. How you feel complete when she is with you and empty when she isn’t.“ said Yuki as she looked at Mayu with a warm smile.
“Yuki-chan…” Mayu returned the smile.
“Bullshit! You are not with someone because of love. You are with someone because what that someone can provide you until she can’t do it anymore.” declared Hayato.
“You are nasty! How could you treat people like that?! What am I to you?!” exclaimed Yuki.
“Well, marrying you is good for the business and you are really a beauty. I will kill 2 birds with one stone.” affirmed Hayato with a smirk.
“You son of a bitch!” Mayu wanted to jump on the man again but Yuki held her back again.
“I’ll let you a last chance. Come with me.” said Hayato with a serious tone.
“I refuse.” replied Yuki, firmly.
“I see, I’ll use violence then.” said he as he snapped his fingers and a bunch of guys appeared.
“What are you saying?! If you try to do something to me, my father won’t forgive you.” said Yuki.
“First, I won’t do anything to you. I’ll just teach your little friend a lesson. Second, who do you think you father will believe? You, his rebellious daughter who lies to protect the girl who made her go off the straight and narrow? Or me, the gentleman who tried to bring his daughter back but her kidnapper didn’t let him the choice so, he used the violence? Third, even if he believe you, I’ll use my family’s influence to make you mine.“ smirked Hayato.
“I won’t let you do.” declared Yuki.
“I doubt you can do anything against me.” retorted he. “Bring me the taller girl but don’t harm her. And you can do anything you want with the other.”  ordered he then the guys started to surround the young girls.
Mayu put herself in front of Yukirin and put her guard up. A guy tried to punch her but before he could touch her she front kicked him with her left leg then she used her right arm to give him a spinning elbow. When the next guy tried to approach her, she quickly grabbed the back of his neck and made his head crash on her left knee then on her right knee. Then 2 guys rushed towards her but she hit them on their plexus making them kneel down because of the lack of air. She finished them by sending a punch in their face. There was one guy left, the bigger one. He tried to catch Mayu but as expected she dodged him. She punched him but it seemed it didn’t affect him, so she tried again but he it was the same result. Then she hit him several times but he didn’t move and just smirked. Mayu stopped her assault and took a big breath. She did her best to jump as high as she could and elbowed him on the head. Because of the blow he put a knee on the floor and Mayu took the opportunity to grab the back of his neck and send him her left knee in the face, then the right knee, the left again, then the right… She continued until the guy fainted. Hayato was watching the fight in shock while Mayu smirked at him.
“Mayu-chan!” Yuki ran at Mayu and hugged her. “I’m so glad they didn’t hurt you.”
“Yuki-chan, that is my line.” Mayu smiled and hugged Yuki back.
“Don’t forget me.” said Hayato with an annoyed tone.
“Don’t worry, you are the last person I would forget.” declared Mayu before walking towards him.
“Don’t be so arrogant because you beat those small fries!” He rushed towards her and tried to punch her but she dodged it, he tried again and she dodged again. Whatever Hayato tried to do Mayu always dodged it. Finally, she gave him a right hook in the face, making him fall.
“It’s not finished yet.” The guy slowly stood up and took out a gun from his pocket and aimed it at Mayu. “Hehe, now you are at my mercy.” Then he shot her.
“Mayu-chan!” screamed Yuki in horror at the sight of Mayu’s body slowly falling. Police siren rang and a bunch of policemen appeared followed by Yuki’s father, Hayato’s father and Mayu’s friends.
“Mayu!”/ ”Nezumi!” simultaneously shouted Nacchan and the others girls.
“Yuki, are you alright?” asked a worried M. Kashiwagi.
“Father?” Yuki was surprised to see all those people especially her father. “I’m fine but Mayu-chan…” Yuki started to cry. Kazehaya looked at the poor young girl’s body with sadness.
“Hayato, why did you shoot this poor girl?” asked a shocked Mr. Takeda.
“Because she has something that should be mine. So, I’m taking it by force.” replied Hayato.
“How can you talk like that? Kashiwagi-san is not an object. She is a human being like you.” retorted Mr. Takeda.
“Of course she is! We are the Takeda, everyone and everything is an object for us and we always get what we want. Hahaha!” Hayato ended his sentence with a laugh.
“Hayato…” His father didn’t believe his hears.
“Oy you! What are you doing?!” shouted Hayato because he saw Nacchan walked towards him. She was releasing a murdering aura. “Stop or I’ll shoot!” warned Hayato but it seemed Nacchan didn’t hear him or rather she didn’t listen to him. She continued to walk. “Don’t say I didn’t warn you!” He shot her but she dodged. He tried to shoot her several more times but each time Nacchan easily dodged it. Fortunately, nobody was touched by Hayato’s shoot. When Nacchan was close enough, she kicked Hayato’s gun away. Then she jumped on him and made him fall. She started to punch his face non stop. “Please stop! Mercy! I’ll do what you want!” Hayato tried to beg but the girl didn’t listen to him. Even when he fainted, she continued to punch him. All the cops caught Nacchan in order to stop her. They successfully did it but it was really difficult because she was really strong.
“Let me go! I’ll kill him! He killed Mayu!” shouted Nacchan.
“Yuki-chan…” said Mayu with a weak voice. Everyone had his attention on her.
“Mayu-chan, you are alive. I’m so glad.” said Yuki with tears of joy.
“Me too.” said Mayu, still weak.
“But how?” asked Yuki.
“I guess it’s thanks to this.” said Mayu after making a self body search. She was showing a pendant with a bullet embedded in. Then she opened it. The bullet didn’t damage the inside which contained a photo. It was a photo of a couple and a child. “They are my parents.” The young girl smiled as everyone looked at the photo.
“Even from the heaven, they are protecting you.” said Yuki.
“Um.” nodded Mayu.
“I’ll help you stand up.” proclaimed Yuki and made her girlfriend stand up.
“I’m really sorry for what my son did.” apologized Mr. Takeda as he bowed. “It’s my fault. I didn’t properly raise him. I’m a bad father.”
“It’s not your fault. Even when parents do all they can in order to properly raise their child, sometime they can’t avoid him to misbehave.” replied Mayu with a sad look, thinking about herself and her parents.
“Mayu…” whispered Yuki.
“Young girl, you have a good heart.” declared Mr. Takeda after lifting his head. “A good heart which went through a lot of pain.”
“*ahem*” Mr. Kashiwagi asked for attention. “I also have to make apologies. First, Yuki.” He looked at his daughter. “I apologize for being a bad father. After your mother's death, I always spent my time at work. I did it for you. I thought if I work hard you can have everything and be happy but I was wrong. Now, I know. You are my daughter but I almost know nothing about you. I don’t know what you like or what you dislike. I chose the Takeda’s heir as your husband because I wanted the best for you. I thought you’ll be happy with him because he has everything but I was wrong again. Because of me you almost died. I’m a failure as father. I’m so sorry Yuki.” He bowed at Yuki with eyes full of tears.
“Dad…” Yuki didn’t know what to say. It was the first time her father apologized to her.
“I’ll understand if you don’t want to see me anymore.” said the father still bowing. Then Yuki suddenly hugged him.
“It’s true, because of you my life was tough and I cried countless times. But you are my father and I love you. I’ll be really sad if I can’t see you anymore. Especially now that you start to understand my feelings.” said Yuki with a smile.
“Yuki… I love you too.” The father hugged his daughter back and his tears started to flow.
“Dad, you are crying. It’s uncool for a man.” chuckled Yuki.
“You’re right.” chucked Mr. Kashiwagi at his turn then he pulled away from the hug and looked at Mayu. “I also have to apologize to you, young girl. When you entered in Yuki’s life, she seemed so happy. I never saw her that happy except when her mother was still alive. Even knowing it, I made you leave her. When I saw how sad she was, I should make you come back to her life. But I was so stubborn. I thought I was right and she would get better with the time. But I was wrong.” announced Kazehaya.
“If Mayu talked to me like that, it was because of you?” asked Yuki.
“Yes, I made her feel she is not good enough for you. I’m so sorry.” This time Mr. Kashiwagi made a dogeza.
“You did that because you thought it was the best for her. I’m sure Yuki-chan isn’t mad at you, right?” Mayu looked at Yuki who nodded. And if Yuki-chan isn’t mad at you, I have no reason to be either. So, please stand up Kashiwagi-san.” said Mayu.
“Thank you.” Mr. Kashiwagi stood up. “You can call me otou-san since you are my daughter-in-law to be.” declared he as the young girl blushed. “How ironic, the father saved me in the past and now the daughter saves my daughter. The both of them opened my eyes.” chucked Kazehaya making everyone confused.
“What do you mean, dad?” asked Yuki.
“I’ll tell you something I never told to anyone. When my wife died, I couldn’t live without her, so I tried to kill myself.” confessed Mr. Kashiwagi. The revelation shocked everybody. “I was about to throw myself from a building but someone stopped me. I told him my story and he punched me. Then he started shouting at me. He said I was selfish. He said I had to think of my daughter first. He said I couldn’t abandon her because she had nobody else. He said I had to take care of her because she is the fruit of my love for my wife. This man opened my eyes. He was your father young girl. I recognized him on your pendant.” revealed the man. “After the encounter with your father, I worked hard for my daughter. But I was so into work that I forgot for who I did this. Now I remember and it’s thanks to you. So, thank you.” Kazehaya bowed again. “I know my daughter is in good hands now.” He took his daughter’s hand and put Mayu’s on it. The couple smiled at each other and kissed. Then cheers could be heard from their friends.
“Mayuyu, I’m so happy for you.” said Nacchan with tears of joy.
“Congratulations Nezumi.” said Center and Gekikara while crying and hugging each other.
“Finally, it’s a good ending for Nezumi.” declared Sado.
“Yes, she found someone who makes her happy like my Yuu-chan makes me happy.” nodded Torigoya with eyes full of tears.
“Why do stay silent?” asked Sado while looking at Shibuya who was secretly wiping her tears. “Oh, you seem to be pretty sensitive.”
“Shut up! I just had a dust in my eye.” shouted Shibuya. “But it’s good for the kid.”
“How did you all manage to come here?” asked Mayu.
“This girl called me.” Nacchan pointed Rino making everyone confused.
“Well, I followed you because you were too cute together. And when Takeda-san appeared I just call the phone number on this envelope.” Rino showed the envelope Yuki had received earlier. “It's from Hirajima Natsumi.” declared Rino.
“What did you send to Yuki?” Mayu grabbed the envelope and looked what was inside. There was a letter explaining the envelope contains Mayu's current work. It was a chapter of Kuroi Tenshi. Shijimi finally confessed to Black. “I see, the next chapter will be Black's answer. I'm still not sure to know if it will be a yes or a no.” Mayu smiled.
“Of course, you know. It will be a yes.” Yuki forcefully kissed Mayu as the others cheered them again.
“By the way, Nacchan, how do you know them?” asked Mayu, showing her forum mates.
“I’m the one who created the forum.” revealed Nacchan with a big grin as Mayu’s eyes widened.
“You were always protecting me, weren't you?” asked Mayu with a smile.
“Of course, it's my job as your guardian.” replied Nacchan with a wink.

The end

Phew finally, I posted it!

Offline mayuki_daisuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Mayuki OS : Let me into your heart part 5 END 18/10/2013
« Reply #86 on: October 17, 2013, 07:43:54 PM »
omg so much drama but i love it!! :inlove: :heart: :yep:
mayuyu! :cry: got shot! wahh!
awww i love the ending the most! :wub: mayu's parents protecting her from heaven kawaii!! :cathappy:
i would beat the guy senseless like nacchan :twisted:
and nacchan so nice!! *cry's with joy* she made the forum! go nacchan! :deco:
thanx for the update :cow: :bow:
My kami-oshi is Mayuyu, and my oshimen is Oku Manami.

Offline Koneki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #87 on: October 17, 2013, 09:25:27 PM »
NACCHAN! YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!  :heart: :heart: :heart:

Ahhhhh was a pretty good story!
I liked it  a lot *O*

:twothumbs :twothumbs

I'm waiting for another of your stories!  :cathappy: (WMatsui or Mayuki pls!  :P)

~ KamiOshi 松井玲奈 || AKBOshi 高橋みなみ~
Twitter Tumblr (migikata48)

Offline Konoe

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mayu Mayu Mayuyu
    • kibouteki48
« Reply #88 on: October 18, 2013, 03:19:13 AM »
The past of the Majisuka girls are so sad. That Hayato, he definitely deserve those punches. Way to go Nacchan. :thumbup

A happy ending for Mayuki. :farofflook: I'm glad Mayu was not harmed.

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #89 on: October 20, 2013, 11:25:32 AM »
aww~~ I like this fic :3

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline Archer1992

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I love Atsumina, Mayuki, Kojiyuu, Saeyaka, Wmatsui
« Reply #90 on: October 21, 2013, 12:05:09 AM »
aww happy endings are always the best

thanks

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Asian Kung-Fu Generation - Yoru no Mukou