JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Olivia - Denial

Author Topic: The Juice=Juice Thread  (Read 155874 times)

Offline bluewind78

• Member+
  • Juice=Juice Fanatic
Re: The Juice=Juice Thread
« Reply #500 on: April 20, 2021, 10:59:51 PM »
Just like any elite combat unit regularly reviews their mission performance during their After Action Debrief, Juice=Juice evaluates their performance in the MVs for Downtown and Ganbarenaiyo in the 1st part of this reaction video. Now we get to see the tradition and legacy that was implemented by the unit's first Captain (now Rear-Admiral) Miyazaki Yuka.

Choice & Chance: A Juice=Juice Fanfiction:
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=42253.0

Offline bluewind78

• Member+
  • Juice=Juice Fanatic
« Reply #501 on: April 23, 2021, 11:17:29 PM »
Reirei: "Ladies and gentlemen, my special guest tonight on Music Letters is none other than our unit's Acting Executive Officer, Lieutenant-Commander Uemura Akari. Commander, its an honour to have you for the first time on our radio show"

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #502 on: April 25, 2021, 09:44:27 AM »
Both are English subbed

« Last Edit: April 26, 2021, 11:44:00 AM by oaxiac »

Offline bluewind78

• Member+
  • Juice=Juice Fanatic
« Reply #503 on: April 26, 2021, 12:48:31 PM »
Before stepping out into the shooting range, Staff Sergeant Matsunaga undergoes a series of self-training to improve her posture as the unit's new sniper:

Apparently, her habit of hanging out at playgrounds at night off-base has rubbed off the octopus loving Staff Sergeant Kudo Yume:

The influence of the yankii member is too strong, even honour student type Yume gets influenced:

http://c-ute.doorblog.jp/archives/55690855.html

Fast forwards a few years later, Lieutenants Kudo and Matsunaga marched up to their Commanding Officer's office. Saluting the senior officer, they waited for the Captain to return the salute before sitting down:

(Future) Captain Ruru Danbara: "Can one of you explain how these 2 yankiis were out in the middle of the night and ended up starting a bar-fight with some Special Warfare cadets at the nearest pub, hmmhh?"

Riai: "But THEY'RE the ones who started it, skipper!"

Ruru: "And you decided to break their noses?"

Ruru shakes her head in dismay as she stared at the Yumeriai combi.

Ruru: "Lucky for you, Captain Inoue, who now commands the "Miyazaki Yuka Special Warfare Academy" and in charge of training those same cadets, was in the neighbourhood and covered your  :shakeit:  from being arrested. If it were up to me,  I'd have you both grounded from participating in the next few missions we're tasked with"

« Last Edit: April 26, 2021, 02:49:26 PM by bluewind78 »

Offline bluewind78

• Member+
  • Juice=Juice Fanatic
« Reply #504 on: May 02, 2021, 04:25:55 PM »
The new Command Trio of Juice=Juice talks to Yahoo Japan to discuss the growth of their new members in their new gen lineup, in the light of the loss of their 2 pioneering members.

https://news.yahoo.co.jp/byline/saitotakashi/20210501-00235449/

Juice = Juice becomes a new system. While the two core members were missing, "My juniors grew up and my unity became stronger."

Hello! The project's talented group, Juice = Juice, has released the first single in a year, "DOWN TOWN". It was also the start of a new system in which Commander Karin Miyamoto and Commander Sayuki Takagi, who have been the main performers since their formation in 2013, have left. We asked the members, Captain Tomoko Kanazawa, Lieutenant-Commander Akari Uemura, and 1st Lieutenant Manaka Inaba, who are senior officers, about the current situation and prospects.

I have more time to talk with everyone
--Has the atmosphere of the group changed since the new system was established?

Manaka Inaba: LT Rei Inoue participated in the single for the first time, and her special voice percussion gives her an unprecedented taste, but in the dressing room she has such a cute face and is a funny character (laughs). I like strange faces and funny things. Originally it was a good group, but we have more time to talk about things that have nothing to do with performance.

-Is it like a girls talk?

Tomoko Kanazawa Maybe it's not very girly (laughs).

Inaba A delusion that doesn't make sense (laughs).

Akari Uemura We also have a sweets party. We made a place in the ready room, brought a desk, and kept the distance, and we all formed a circle.

Kanazawa: The sweets I brought with me were quite turnips, and there were many of the same ones (laughs).

――It's more cohesive.

Uemura is out. It may be the same on stage.

Kanazawa: Right now, we don't have a lot of work to get together, and I think that the cohesiveness when we got together has strengthened.

――When Inoue of the former Fist Factory joined your unit a year ago, did you get used to it right away?

Uemura That's right. Due to Rei chan's personality, she soon became accustomed to Juice = Juice, and I felt like, "Isn't it only one year yet?"

It feels good because it praises me so much (laughs)
――I was surprised when Mr. Inaba joined Country Girls two years after graduating three years ago, but did you immediately blend in at that time?

Uemura It didn't take long, right?

Inaba : It's a group of seniors who talk to me in a friendly manner and have no rigid hierarchical relationship.

Aika Kanazawa is good (laughs). Communication skills are high, or talking makes me feel better. It really praises me (laughs).

Inaba There is only one place to praise (laughs).

――What do you praise?

Kanazawa: When I said in an interview that "the music video for the new song has a lot of facial expressions," he said something like "Kanazawa-san's beauty is that he can withstand the ups and downs."

Inaba: That's true, so please check it out on the music video (laughs).

Uemura: I also get praise for everyday events, but I don't remember because the praise words are so beautiful that I always deny that it's not the case (laughs).

――Mr. Inaba chooses words and praises them?

Inaba: I don't have the consciousness to choose, and I think Juice = Juice is really cute, beautiful, and the strongest.

Aika Uemura (laughs).

Inaba: I usually look at the good points of everyone and just explode what I always think when it comes to the topic.

The two who seemed to quit first remained
――In the last few years, you have joined and operated as a group, and the original members are only Mr. Kanazawa and Mr. Uemura.

Uemura : Two unexpected people remained (laughs).

Kanazawa: I was surprised because we were about to disappear first (laughs).

――After all, do you feel that the group is quite different from the early days?

Kanazawa It feels like it has changed 180 degrees.

Uemura Juice = Juice is doing her best in singing, and recently she hasn't been able to get rid of her dance. I think that Aika and (Danbara) Ruru were included, and I think that I was able to improve my level without noticing it. The attitude of working on dance has also changed. In the past, there was something like "let's dance a little less" in the live composition, but this song also has a dance part.

Inaba Uemura says "Wow!" When I dance solo during the concert (laughs).

Kanazawa is saying, is saying.

I 'm really happy to see Aika Uemura 's dance nearby.

Inaba: Even though I had to be cool on the stage, he looked at me with applause and turned my hips toward the customers (laughs).

Uemura : I'm sorry for that section (laughs). But I'm staring at it.

Inaba: Mr. Uemura praises me like that, so I think I have to work harder.

I'm more excited about the future
――Even so, did you feel a sense of crisis this time because Karin Miyamoto and Sayuki Takagi, who have been the cornerstones of the group since their formation, have left?

Kanazawa: I think the fans were worried because they were really supported by those two people and it was the axis of the performance. However, I feel that my juniors are growing up steadily. For example, Ria Matsunaga often followed me by singing songs, but I really feel that the feeling of "more me" was born while creating the live performance. I myself felt negative, but I thought, "I have to do my best too."

Inaba : I'm still worried, but it's unavoidable that the two of us aren't there anymore, so I have to keep trying so that the current members can say, "I like this Juice = Juice." I became stronger.

Uemura: When some members were absent on the tour due to poor physical condition, I felt a sense of unity. I feel that Juice = Juice now has that kind of unity, so I'm more excited about the future.

Arranged by city pop to create an atmosphere different from the original song
--The new single is "DOWN TOWN" on both A sides. "DOWN TOWN" is a masterpiece of Sugar Babe led by Tatsuro Yamashita, but have you heard it normally?

There was Uemura . I'm familiar with the covers of other artists, so I'm very happy to be able to sing such a famous song with Juice = Juice.

Kanazawa My father was a big fan of Tatsuro Yamashita, and I grew up listening to playing CDs at home since I was in kindergarten. My dad is more than happy to cover this song. "Because I am loved by the god of music, don't be rude," he said enthusiastically (laughs).

Inaba This time, the arrangement has a completely different atmosphere from the original song.

While the lightness and gorgeousness of Kanazawa City Pop, it has become a fashionable spring-like feeling.

I wondered if the choreography of Inaba would dance a lot with a lively feeling, but the chorus was simple with just walking and posing, which was different from our imagination.

――Is there a feeling of excitement on Saturday night?

Inaba That's right. With the chorus of <Let's go to Down town>, I was conscious of walking with a little coolness and an adult feeling, instead of starting out with a slapstick.

――Mr. Uemura seems to have a lot of fun in the MV.

Uemura Did you understand? I didn't laugh so much in the music videos so far. This time, the director repeatedly said that he was "laughing too much" (laughs). I've never had such a thing before, but I'm pretty excited.

I felt sex appeal even if I wasn't aware of it (laughs)
--There was also a scene where Mr. Kanazawa pulled Mr. Inaba's tie from above.

He was the one who was instructed as it was what Director Kanazawa came up with with momentum. Even in my solo scene, it is said that "suspenders are bachin", and when shooting in pairs, it is usually cool, but "let's pull the tie" (laughs).

Inaba It's called "Guitto" (laughs).

Kanazawa : When I took a picture with such a glue, we were confused as to "Is this okay?" It's interesting that it's just a little floating there.

――What kind of feeling did Mr. Inaba, who was pulled, have?

Inaba It was an honor (laughs). Mr. Kanazawa's beautiful face and the distance were very close, and I was shocked.

Kanazawa: Once I couldn't stop laughing, I started over (laughs).

――In Kanazawa-san's solo scene, her older sister's sex appeal was refined.

Inaba is very sexy.

Kanazawa That's not true. At all.

Inaba I really feel the sex appeal that comes out without being conscious of it. The style is good, and this time I'm wearing tight pants, so I thought I was good at showing the lines of my body, even though I wanted to touch it a little (laughs).

Kanazawa It's the most embarrassing thing to say (laughs).

Uemura: I've been struck by Tomoko's sex appeal (laughs).

Kanazawa What are you talking about (laughs)!

Uemura: Through this music video, I once again felt that it was still wonderful.

I was singing with myself and I cried
―― "I can't do my best" is a ballad written by Aoi Yamazaki and composed by KOUGA. Do you remember the feelings depicted?

Kanazawa It 's like I was a while ago. There have been many times in my life that even if I did my best, I wasn't rewarded and I couldn't do my best. The feelings of overcoming it and the story of this song match very well, and it's a song that makes you feel comfortable.

Uemura <Buy the usual ice cream at the nearest convenience store> is also done by me. Recently, I'm addicted to chocolate ice cream. I'm collaborating with "Detective Conan", so I'm buying Conan-kun and Ai Haibara (package) very hard. I'm sorry for the light story (laughs).

――Mr. Inaba, <I left the parentheses>, did not overlap with me when I came to Tokyo from Hokkaido?

Inaba It was overlapping. Originally I liked ballads, so I was able to enter the world of the song quickly, and it sounded like tears in the recording.

――Did you have <I was lonely and called>?

Inaba Yes. I still make video calls with my mom almost every day. Because I don't want to worry, sometimes I can't say what I really want to talk about, so I sing while thinking "I don't understand."

―― <I struggled all night> too?

There was Kanazawa . At first I couldn't dance at all and was practicing crying in the middle of the night. At the time of the first indie work, "I have to hug you before I say it," the choreography video was sent to me and I remembered it myself. I wanted the teacher to teach me one-on-one, but when I practiced until midnight and went to a lesson, the choreography changed ... I want to cry many times.

Uemura: I think that was the case with dance. But it erases my painful memories (laughs). I think I was the most angry at that time. For that reason, it is useful to remember that "I was told something like this" when I wake up now.

Inaba : There were many times when I thought, "I can't do my best." However, when I look back, I think that the memory of "that happened" is the proof of my growth. It really follows the flow of this song.

Kanazawa If I had this song when I was thinking "I can't do my best", I might have been more positive. Therefore, I hope to reach the hearts of everyone who listens to it now.

It feels like talking without singing
――Mr. Uemura is in charge of singing in "I can't do my best".

Uemura: The staff said, "It's amazing," but I never felt that it was such an important part. Perhaps I didn't have enough music knowledge, I thought that the important part was Ochisabi and the last line. But when I talked to Mizuki Fukumura, Morning Musume. I heard that the members who match the mood of the song are often assigned to start singing. I was happy that I could think of it that way, and I wanted to do my best.

--Mr. Kanazawa is in charge of the last <I want you to have real confidence that can't be deceived>.

Kanazawa : I'm not good at singing this song because I was told to sing it as if I were talking. When the switch is turned on, "I'll sing", the usage of the throat will change. That's why I always thought that Akari's "singing style without singing" was very good.

Uemura Really?

Kanazawa: It came into my ears and sang naturally without acting strangely, so I think it really suits this song. I had a hard time, but I'm glad I got the important last part, and I want to be able to sing like Akari.

I hit my emotions and danced freely
-There is also a limited edition with a solo version of 7 people recorded on DVD.

Inaba The only struggling point was that I cried because I put too much emotion into it. Because it's such a song, I wanted to sing it as if I were playing it, so the color of the voice was different from usual in the part that I couldn't do when it was hard, and the timing of breathing was a little earlier. Before I knew it, I got too involved and ended up saying "I can't sing anymore". But I like acting, so in that sense I enjoyed singing.

――Do you feel like you're crying every time when the lyrics are decided?

Inaba I felt more and more excited in one song. In the lyrics, No. 1 was frustrated saying "I can't do my best", and when I said "But I want to do my best", the gear inside me jumped up and I cried with tears. Is like a porori. Even now, when I listen to Ruri Danbara's Ochisabi, I almost always feel like crying.

――In the MV, Mr. Inaba's dance from the beginning is also a highlight.

Inaba It was a rainy day. At first, I was told to do a free dance behind Rei Inoue's lip scene, but I was surprised to find that I shot it many times. I hadn't decided on a swing, and I was only told to dance in a contemporary style, so I tried dancing around.

--Did you have any experience in contemporary dance?

I have only seen Inaba . So I don't know what the correct answer is, but I don't think dance is something to think too much about. I tried not to pretend to be the same and danced as I like. It feels like I hit my emotions according to the mood of the song and sound.

Kanazawa was impressed.

Combined with the fluffy and fluffy Inaba costume, I think I got used to the song with a good feeling.

Listen to other people's songs before recording
――It's been a year since you released the single, but is there anything you do routinely before recording?

While listening to and practicing Inaba songs, I imagine in advance something like "I'm sure you'll be careful like this." I thought that "DOWN TOWN" would be said to "give a sense of rhythm" or "jump and sing," so I practiced with that in mind.

Uemura I remember the songs and then listen to the songs of other people.

Kanazawa Eh, why?

Uemura: Even if you normally listen to songs, you steal a little bit of breathing points before recording, and when you hear the songs of the members recorded in front of you in the studio, you can imitate them. That's why I listen to other people's songs to the last minute and adjust the tension.

――Do you mean listening to songs that have a similar taste to the songs you record?

Uemura: I used to listen to it randomly, but my playlists have a lot of Western music, and sometimes my feelings get so excited that it doesn't fit. While listening to a lot of Japanese music's calm singing songs, I wrote "I can't do my best" on the lyrics card, such as "I can hear this kind of voice beautifully" or "Let's make a little vibrato from here".

Kanazawa: I'm not very good at recording, and I've been nervous since I got the song.

--Mr. Kanazawa, who has a good reputation for stable singing ability?

Kanazawa For example, if a song arrives a week ago, you can only listen to that song for the whole week. I'm not very good at making fluffy orders like "singing like this". My head was stiff and I didn't get into things like "I think there's a person in front of me". So, as Aika said, I anticipate that I will be instructed, and I will make a few patterns and bring them with me.

――You have a personality.

Kanazawa: I 'm clumsy, so I can only do that. I just write on the lyrics card. Here, how many beats should be extended, how many beats should be vibrato, how many beats should be straight, and the position of the breath. If you don't see that kind of information, you won't be able to do anything. I also write out the image that came up by myself and "I should sing like this", so the lyrics card turns black (laughs).

It may be okay for new members to join
――We are currently conducting a new member audition jointly with Tsubaki Factory, and this is probably the first and last single of these seven people.

Kanazawa That's right. Is there a new member next?

Uemura fun ~!

Regarding the Kanazawa audition, we also have no information. I'm full of excitement about how many people will enter and how old children will come.

Inaba : I want you to be a good girl because everyone is getting along well and doing their best now. However, if you look at the group objectively, I think it would be more interesting to have some children with a little thorns.

Uemura It 's okay to have enough spice to look aggressive. If Juice = Juice now, it can be stored in a circle.

The current members of Kanazawa are modest, good or bad. When you insert it, no one will take the last remaining one. So I wonder if it's okay for a rugged child to come in.

Uemura When I look at BEYOOOOONDS, there are many children who have great abilities. I would be happy if you could bring some special skills to Juice = Juice. I was aiming for Yoshimoto (Kogyo), but for some reason I came to Hello! Project (laughs).

It would be interesting to have Kanazawa .

Uemura I would use it (laughs).

I think both succession and revolution are important
――On the other hand, do you want to inherit the goodness of Juice = Juice from the beginning?

Kanazawa: I've been studying historic buildings for a while recently, but it's important to inherit the value, and I have to change something, so I have both. I think it's the same for groups. This is Juice = Juice's first new member audition, and we have to do something revolutionary. However, Juice = Juice has more live performances than other groups, and I have a passion for each performance. It is natural to value performance on stage, but I definitely want you to inherit it.

――How do you study about historical buildings?

I've always liked Kanazawa World Heritage Sites, so I started studying from that point. The colors are completely different depending on the country and the times, and in Japan there are many buildings such as Kabuki-za in Ginza that are still being renovated, so there is a lot to learn.

Inaba I entered on the way, but I always had the impression that Juice = Juice was a group with amazing people. Even if there are two original members, the foundation is not shaken. We have to absorb more from people who have overcome various things, such as a tour of 220 solo live performances, and I want all the members to have that kind of feeling.

――What kind of things do you want to absorb from Mr. Uemura?

Uemura: My roots are dead (laughs) and I can't absorb anything.

Inaba Uemura is a genius, isn't he? It doesn't mean that you haven't made an effort, but the original potential is too high. It's a part that I can't imitate, but when I see the shining figure, I think "this is the aura of a human being on the stage" or simply "beautiful", and I feel like trying my best to improve myself. Will be.

Uemura: On the contrary, the juniors are so talented that they humbly admire them even though they can be overwhelming, so they have already inherited everything they should have inherited. Rather, I hope that new things will be born.

Kanazawa That is absolutely necessary.

In other news, Riai seems to self-impose a ban on sweets and sugary drinks on herself, for fear of gaining weight   :lol:

http://colorhello.blog.jp/archives/1078822479.html

Offline bluewind78

• Member+
  • Juice=Juice Fanatic
« Reply #505 on: May 04, 2021, 02:50:43 PM »
The one thing Commander Miyamoto Karin hates after leaving the Special Warfare community is getting rusty with her marksmanship skills. So, today, the navy Commander and DIY Commanding Officer headed down to the Special Forces Training Command range to refresh her sniper skills:

https://vk.com/video620462176_456239026

Back at the headquarters, during J=J's BBQ meetup, Riai was tasked to make hamburger steak which she described as "tasting like clay"  :lol:   When she was done, the entire J=J team members all agreed they would rather eat their combat rations rather than have any of Matsunaga's cooking. No mess duty for you, Staff Sergeant!!

http://colorhello.blog.jp/archives/1078822619.html

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #506 on: May 06, 2021, 01:22:07 AM »

Offline bluewind78

• Member+
  • Juice=Juice Fanatic
« Reply #507 on: May 07, 2021, 05:09:17 PM »
Commander Miyamoto misses her sniper days at Juice=Juice  :lol:  :

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #508 on: May 08, 2021, 02:30:29 AM »
an an magazine gives Juice=Juice the Super Model Treatment

Tomoko san

Manaka san

Akari san

Rei san

Ruru san

Yume chan

Riai chan

All photos credit ananweb dot jp

Offline bluewind78

• Member+
  • Juice=Juice Fanatic
« Reply #509 on: June 03, 2021, 05:11:06 AM »
During the latest Halocon (Fleet-wide mission), Staff Sergeant Riai Matsunaga was praised for being a kind senior, helping Angerme's Corporal Rin Kawana, who was assigned in her same combat group..teaching her how to memorize dance moves and gives words of encouragement for the latter's depression.

https://ameblo.jp/angerme-new/entry-12678266096.html

Matsunaga, you may appear to behave like a delinquent yankii, but you really have a kind heart. It will be a matter of time before your CO nominates you and Kudo Yume for officer leadership training.

Offline bluewind78

• Member+
  • Juice=Juice Fanatic
« Reply #510 on: June 08, 2021, 05:00:42 AM »
YumeRiai held their own duo event recently and it was a lot of fun watching them perform and goof off together   :lol:

"Futari was NS" (The perfect song to describe their relationship!)

Robokiss:

"Love has already begun":

The day before the duo's FC event, it seems Riai made home-made hamburger steaks for the members.

Senior officers Commander Uemura and Captain Kanazawa both said they enjoyed it... When Yume brought up that she went to check with the seniors if the meal is really ok, Riai said "Its ok...everyone is together when we have a stomachache"    XD :lol: :lol:

http://c-ute.doorblog.jp/archives/55817705.html?ref=popular_article&id=5675910-4693875
« Last Edit: June 08, 2021, 07:57:23 AM by bluewind78 »

Offline bluewind78

• Member+
  • Juice=Juice Fanatic
« Reply #511 on: June 10, 2021, 10:34:24 AM »
It seems that J=J's Captain and XO has been cozying up more and more lately:    :lol: :lol:

Offline bluewind78

• Member+
  • Juice=Juice Fanatic
« Reply #512 on: June 23, 2021, 11:17:07 AM »
When Karin arrived at the Special Warfare Command HQ, she was stopped by Yume-chan as she was about to barge into the Commanding Officer's office.

Yume: Commander, you can't come in yet. THe skipper's busy right now.

Karin: Ohh yeah? With what?!!

Seconds later....without waiting for reply, Commander Miyamoto barges in:

As a result of her failure to keep Karin from going inside the CO's office, the new XO, Akari, forces Yume to wear her hair in a twin-tail for the rest of the week throughout the base:

Offline bluewind78

• Member+
  • Juice=Juice Fanatic
« Reply #513 on: June 26, 2021, 10:06:44 AM »
3 Navy Captains who were chosen to perform in Composite Warfare Group Team Moon showed how well they work together when singing Silver NO Udedokei:

Offline bluewind78

• Member+
  • Juice=Juice Fanatic
« Reply #514 on: June 30, 2021, 12:45:27 PM »
OMFG!!!, Akari!!! Juice=Juice's XO shows off her erotic sex appeal!!   :inlove: :D

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #515 on: July 07, 2021, 12:49:03 PM »

Juice=Juice gets 3 new members! From left to right:

Risa Irie (15)
Ichika Arisawa (17) (H!P Kenshuusei)
Kisaki Ebata (14) (H!P Kenshuusei)

10 members now!

Harosute ep with the reveals.

--

Risa looks really pretty! Ichika and Kisaki are definite surprises, interesting! Ichika is a pretty funny character tho if you've seen her interview other trainees. Kisaki was all bawling when she found out she got into her favorite group, aww.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2021, 12:55:18 PM by Stryfe »

Offline bluewind78

• Member+
  • Juice=Juice Fanatic
« Reply #516 on: July 09, 2021, 03:16:30 AM »
I am still disappointed they didn't select Runo even though she's Special Forces material in terms of talent.   :cry:
And its clear that Runo seems to be trying to hide her disappointment too during the reveal announcement.

That said, I congratulate Kisaki, Risa and Ichika for qualifiying into the Special Warfare community! Hope we can see these girls fighting in combat soon!!   :)

Offline bluewind78

• Member+
  • Juice=Juice Fanatic
« Reply #517 on: July 11, 2021, 07:54:19 AM »
There seems to be an air of intimidating atmosphere around Juice=Juice members??

While collecting her bento lunch at the Fleet HQ mess hall, Sergeant Tamenaga Shion was invited by Riai to sit at J=J's table where Captain Kanazawa and Lieutenants Danbara and Inoue were eating their food with her. Shionnu ate her bento quickly and excused herself without saying a word to them. Matsunaga realized that she probably either felt intimidated by Special Forces members or her "arch-enemy" Hashisako Rin have earlier instructed her kouhai not to associate with the specialist called Yafuzo. And so, the Hashisako Corps vs Yafuzo army cold war continues, but this time Yafuzo will have another Osakan, Ichika on her side of the ring! The cold proxy war is expected to escalate:

http://c-ute.doorblog.jp/archives/55909229.html

http://ameblo.jp/angerme-new/entry-12685502349.html

Offline bluewind78

• Member+
  • Juice=Juice Fanatic
« Reply #518 on: July 18, 2021, 01:45:16 AM »
So, the J=J newbies already started their training in Hell Week!!

The 3 new corporals posing with their CO and their instructors, LT Danbara, LT Inoue and Staff Sgt Matsunaga:

It's tough going through Hell Week to catch up with the senpais...but we'll make it..right guys? ... that's positive Kisaki for you!

Taking a break to celebrate Rei's 20th birthday:

To celebrate her birthday and honour her Kobushi Marine Raider's history, here is Team Hana singing Sakura Night Fever, with her putting an emotional performance as center, the only surviving ex-Marine Raider still serving in the Hello Fleet:

Rei: "Kobushi as a Marine unit may be defunct, but my memories of being a Raider will always be treasured even if they are forgotten by everyone, because it will continue making me a stronger Juice=Juice special operator and carry the torch for Kobushi for as long as I serve in the Fleet"

Offline bluewind78

• Member+
  • Juice=Juice Fanatic
« Reply #519 on: July 19, 2021, 05:38:17 PM »
I bet that 7 years later, Ruru would be looking at this picture and feeling proud of HER team....

AFTER ACTION REPORT
To: REAR ADMIRAL AKARI UEMURA
Director, Naval Special Warfare

Admiral,

This report is to document the events which occurred on DEC 20, 2028 involving members of the 6th NAVAL FLEET.

At 1130HRS JST on aforementioned date, 04 members from JSF Group JUICE, LT Riai Matsunaga (the ranking senior), Staff Sergeants Risa Irie, Ichika Arisawa and Kisaki Ebata boarded ANA FLIGHT NH990 departing from KANSAI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT returning from their R&R Leave in Osaka bound for Tokyo. They were joined by naval aviator, 1st LT Rio Kitagawa (Squadron CVN6 Morning Musume), a close friend of LT Matsunaga.

Eyewitness report collated from the JUICE members debrief placed an attempted hijacking of flight NH990 by a group of terrorist at 1200HRS with the use of light firearms on the cabin crew. 2 cabin attendants were wounded before 2 of the perpertrators attempted access to the Flight Deck. Carefully assessing the volatile situation, LT Matsunaga discreetly coordinated, using low-key hand signs, the movements of her 3 junior Team members in accordance to their training of CQB (Close Quarters Battle) combat. SSG Arisawa and SSG Ebata managed to disarm and neutralize 4 terrorists which were holding the Economy class section passengers hostage. SSG Irie, along with LT Matsunaga charged forward to the fore section of the aircraft when the Flight Deck was eventually breached. Regretfully, before the situation at the cockpit can be contained, both pilot and co-pilot were slained by the 2 terrorists. LT Matsunaga and Irie quickly terminated both men with extreme prejudice. With the loss of both qualified pilots, 1LT Kitagawa was called upon to take the helm of the aircraft as she was the only flight officer with enough aviation experience to make an emergency landing on the nearest airfield. She was assisted by LT Matsunaga who took up the co-pilot provisional role. By1400HRS JST, both officers successfully effected an emergency landing at Chubu Centrair International Airport (NGO), with no casualties to the passengers.

In light of LT Matsunaga's intelligence and quick-witted leadership during the crisis, I would like to recommend Command to consider her promotion to 1st Lieutenant as she has demonstrated extraordinary leadership abilities under pressure in order to prevail in this situation. I would also like to recommend Staff Sergeants Arisawa, Ebata and Irie for the Bronze Sakura medal for their valour and bravery and the Distinguished Flying Medal (DFM) to 1LT Kitagawa for successfully landing the aircraft. All mentioned members have performed admirably in the best traditions of the Navy and the Forces as a whole.

Report submitted by:

CAPTAIN Ruru Danbara
Commanding Officer, Team JUICE
10th Special Warfare Group

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Olivia - Denial