JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 2NE1 - If I Were You

Author Topic: [07/02-07/05] Morning Musume @ Anime Expo (Schedule/Who's Down P.1)  (Read 287283 times)

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
KOBE BRYANT!!!!!!!! :shakeit:

or FUCK! All of YOUR WORLD CHAMPION LOS ANGELES LAKERS!! Playing off LOS ANGELES!!

Offline Flyp

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 12th gen supporter
Also! JPH!P has a special guest :halo:

Well, we gonna meet up with them but they a JPH!P Celeb / Lurker / Fan. Can you guess who!?

Hey, I'm not *that* special, you embarrass me, Daigong!

Offline Rickker708

• Member+
Life is one time.

Offline Slack

• Professor of Konkonology
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
OH SNAP!

HANGRY & ANGRY will be attending Anime Expo as "special industry guests"

Note: HANGRY & ANGRY will have a signing at the Hello Project booth on Friday, July 3 after the Morning Musume Concert.
( ・e・) :heart: marimari  ● 川o・-・) :heart: Jabronisaur :heart: (・o_・`川 ● ノノl∂_∂'ル :heart: ChrNo ● Never Forget.

Offline 0508

• ecchi
  • Member+
LMAO! Fuckin' sweeeeet. Where's daigong at? I bet they'll remember us from Seattle. :lol:

Offline Fenrir

• RPG baka
  • Subcru
  • Member+
Well Dai, your dream came true again! XD XD

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
WELL LAH DEE DAH FUCK ME I BE A FUCKING HORSES FUCKING SON OF A FUCKING ASSHOLE CLEANSING SON OF A TWO TIME FUCKED UP ANDGRONYOUS DAVID BOWIE LOOK A LIKE WHO GOT THE PIPERS FUCKING HOT METEAL SHIT FGUCKO1J1'J2 1J4 J13J13J1 1J 1234 2FDadfa f

Offline differentstory12

• Member+
^LOL  :lol:

OMG I cant believe they are coming!!! I screamed really loud while reading the news XD

"HANGRY & ANGRY will have a signing at the Hello Project booth on Friday, July 3 after the Morning Musume Concert.
How is that going to work out? You have to run out of the concert afterwards? XD

Offline Fenrir

• RPG baka
  • Subcru
  • Member+
^^ If you want to attend the concert and the signing, then yes. You gonna have to run.. I see a massive stampede with Dai leading the way. XD

Offline differentstory12

• Member+
^^ If you want to attend the concert and the signing, then yes. You gonna have to run.. I see a massive stampede with Dai leading the way. XD
LOL!  :lol: I can picture it =p.

Thats kinda of a bad idea though. Oh well Im still happy they are going <3

Does anyone know when the last day to get a hotel voucher is?
I bought my tickets back in March but I havent added a hotel yet.
Ive looked in the AX forum, but their answer was a bit confusing.

Offline japanfiles

Hi everyone --

Slight correction to the info on the Anime Expo page.
Here's the announcement from our newsletter:

"Hangry" of Hangry & Angry to appear at Anime Expo!

Half of the power duo Hangry & Angry will appear at Anime Expo to sign autographs on Friday, July 3 from 4:30-5:30 PM (immediately following the Morning Musume concert).

Limited amounts of Hangry & Angry CDs and merchandise will be available.
More information coming soon.

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
This sucks.

I couldn't go to Sakura Con because of work. And now they announce Yossy as a last minute addition. I don't have money to go now.

It's great for people already planning on going, but for fans of Yossy who are not huge fans of MM. anymore, this really bites.

Offline Mugen

• Chan Ho Nam Jr.
  • Member+
wait what? are both of them going to be there or just yossi or rika?

edit: nvm just read the news   :yossi:
« Last Edit: June 20, 2009, 01:45:27 AM by Mugen »

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Okay, okay, okay...first thing I thought of when I saw the news...what if Yossi shows up on stage in the Mr. Moonlight suit? ;D

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline tenkei

• Shamisen Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • CL-roo omnomnom
*cue tenkei assploding*

facebook | signatures by boykun. ava by rei-chan. | basugasubakuhatsu

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
AWESOME!!! :w00t: Gonna bring my H&A CD and maybe try and pick up some of them limited goods. :D

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
It's great for people already planning on going, but for fans of Yossy who are not huge fans of MM. anymore, this really bites.

Yeah totally almond. One week in advance sure is a discredit to fans who have to trek across the nation/globe. Fucking cockteasing and cockteasing. Then some chump leaking the info getting everyone excited. lol I feel bad getting all hyped and PMing my buddies who are diehard Rika Fans and cockteasing them :/

Glad the truth is laid out there JapanFiles Dave. If the more information is "WORLD TOUR WHEN NEW ALBUM RELEASES" or "PHOTOBOOK WITH PLENTY OF HLA" I'll be interested in hearing :D

WHOA I was pretty pissed. Esp. when ckd put me on blast. The fuck. See what happens when you jerk people around like that. Hooollllyy shit man.

I ain't mad, just feel that a time and place for everything. Stay Positive, cuz GOD tells me she wants me to be ready when THE REAL H&A SHOW hits the road. That I have Faith in.

Does anyone know when the last day to get a hotel voucher is?
I bought my tickets back in March but I havent added a hotel yet.
Ive looked in the AX forum, but their answer was a bit confusing.

I saw last day was the 18th?

e shut off for all Society for the Promotion of Japanese Animation - Anime Expo® block hotels is on June 17, 2009 at 3:00pm PDT (6:00pm EDT). As of June 18, 2009, all hotels will be CLOSED in the Experient reservation system.

All inquires for new reservations, changes and cancellations to reservations for the Anime Expo® received by the Experient Customer Service department will be directed to the Anime Expo® block hotels starting June 18, 2009.

There's a whole list here: http://www.anime-expo.org/general-information/hotels/

But hope you and Ripusu get to room with Aisa! AISA WHERE U AT?! or somebody girl.

FUCK!! WELL!! We'll make it up to the Yossi fans to let em know how badly Yossi Fans wanna be there!! That's the least we can do :)

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
ah, so Yossi is the special guest. Pretty cool, I wonder if she'll perform some songs with MM.

Offline japanfiles

Here's some updated info on the Morning Musume / TSUNKU / Hangry schedule.
Please note that this schedule may change, but this is the latest info available to us.
You can sign up for a free account on JapanFiles.com to get our regular newsletter updates.

Booth information:
(these are all next to each other in the Exhibit Hall)
725, 824 - JapanFiles booth - Morning Musume CDs, Hangry&Angry CDs, Glow Sticks, autograph tickets
729 - JPop House booth - Morning Musume merchandise, Hangry&Angry merchandise, autograph tickets
826, 828 - Hello! Project booth - autograph events

SCHEDULE (as of June 20, 2009)

THURSDAY July 2

Time: 9:00AM - 10:00AM
Event: Opening Ceremonies - Morning Musume scheduled to attend

Time: 2:00PM - 3:00PM
Event: Morning Musume Q&A panel

Time: 3:30PM - 5:00PM
Event: Morning Musume autographs - (AX event) Q&A ticket only
*this is an AX event and is limited to first-come, first serve and is only for those who receive passes at the Q&A event.
*session will end at 5:00PM sharp, regardless of any remaining line

FRIDAY July 3

Time: 12:30PM
Event: doors open for Morning Musume concert

Time: 2:30PM - 4:00PM
Event: Morning Musume concert

Time: 4:30PM - 5:30PM
Event: Hangry autograph session
*this is a ticketed event
*tickets may be acquired with a Hangry&Angry merchandise/CD purchase at JapanFiles booth or JPopHouse booth.
*you can get your tickets for this at any time during exhibition hall hours on Thursday or Friday
*all ticket holders are guaranteed to receive their autographs

SATURDAY July 4

Time: 9:00AM-10:00AM
Event: TSUNKU Q&A

Time: 11:00AM - 12:30PM
Event: Morning Musume autographs (AX event)
*this is an AX event and is limited to first-come, first serve
*session will end at 12:30PM sharp, regardless of any remaining line

Time: 1:00Pm-3:00PM
Event: Morning Musume autographs (Hello! Project event)
*this is a ticketed event
*tickets may be acquired with a Morning Musume merchandise/CD purchase at JapanFiles booth or JPopHouse booth.
*you can get your tickets for this at any time during exhibition hall hours on Thursday or Friday or Saturday
*all ticket holders are guaranteed to receive their autographs

Special Promotion:
JapanFiles will be selling glow-sticks and glow-bracelets at the JapanFiles.com booth.
Prices will range from $1.00-$3.00.
JapanFiles will also have a special drawing for a complete set of Platinum 9 Disc member cards (9 members + 1 group).
You can enter the drawing with a $10.00 glow-stick purchase on Thu/Fri/Sat/Sun while supplies last.
(*And for those of you discussing colors, we will have Aqua, Blue, Green, Orange, Red, White, Yellow, and Tri-Color)

Special Event:
Hello! Ranking's "Hello! Party"
http://party.hello-ranking.com/
*note: this event is not officially connected to JapanFiles, Hello!Project, or Anime Expo.
*But we know over 200 fans will be there, and even some of our JapanFiles staff.
*We think it looks like a lot of fun with games/prizes, so we want to let all the fans know about it.

We'll post updates when we receive them.
We'll check in here for questions, too.

Your support of Morning Musume and Hello! Project means more now than ever!
So thanks everyone!

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
actually, I been doing some thinking and I have to apologize..

I knoiw it ain't much, but you guys are right..I just got really excited, and then when I heard it really just gave me a complete punch in the stomach..there's a few other things I can't really say right now.

so, apologies to all and to Dave as well..it'll be good to see Yossie and get her pic, just hate to see that my CD will be half auto'd

JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 2NE1 - If I Were You