JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: AOA - You Know That

Author Topic: The unfortunate events of Kojiyuu (Finished)  (Read 15185 times)

Offline farquhar97

• Member+
Re: The unfortunate events of Kojiyuu (part 6)
« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2012, 10:33:40 PM »
This chapter is for my best friend Robyn Ryan I found out yesterday that I knew Robyn in my first school brentwood I think we was best friends then lol But I've became proper best friends with her in the last year or so. This little bit is For Robyn you always make laugh defo today what you said about sean lol and you've got the best laugh I've heard. You can make me do anything you want when you start acting cute saying Please lol and I hope that I'll always know you and be best friends  :)

(Japan 2007)
Robyn was on the way to play for majisuka at Canon Lane Park she was the best forward the world has ever seen. “Argh I’m going to be late the manger is not gonna be happy” She rushed out her car and was getting her kit on the way Atsuko was also late “Hey sexy get here” Robyn laughed “shut up” (Atsuko and Robyn  are great friends who often go to parties together)
(Dressing room)
“HEY WHY ARE YOU TWO LATE!!” shouted the manger “Erm sorry my bath took a lot longer to have than I thought” “and you Atsuko?” “Because my car broke down sorry” the manager stared at them “aright then get warmed up” Robyn and Atsuko went down the tunnel and on to the pitch to warm up with their team-mates. The ground was buzzing every fan was singing their heart out it was the biggest game of their life’s it was the Recardo cup.
(Prematch)
PA:”Welcome ladies and gentlemen Hope you enjoy the match. The two teams ran out of the tunnel and the fans jumped to their feet.
(The match)
Atsuko with a lovely weighted pass to Robyn she chests it down takes it past 1, 2, 3 defenders one on one with the keeper oh that’s a lovely save from Martin. Martin with a short passed to Honda she passes it to Boo Boo with a nutmeg on Robyn Boo shoots and scores one nill.
(Half Time Talk)
What do you call that girls Sean Gillard can play better than that do you want to win? You know this is going the biggest night off your life’s so get out there and so them how to do it.
(Second Half)
“Boo kicks off she takes the ball forward Robyn goes in for the tackle but she misses and Boo doesn’t look happy. Oh what has she doing”   Boo turned around and stomped on her ankle (Robyn’s ankle is very weak because when she was younger she always played football when it hurt even though her best friend told her not to)”Owe” Robyn was holding her ankle in some pain the ref and paramedic rushed over he sent Boo straight off but the paramedic looked worried they got her in the ne naw and raced straight to hospital she was put in the x-ray room it was broken with ligament damage she was never going to play football again.
(A week later)
A strange Woman came to her and said “I’m very sorry to hear about your ankle but I can offer you a new start” Robyn nodded with some interest “go on” “well I’m head of the Sizzix gang and we could use someone with your skills” “well I’ve got nothing else going for me now have I so yes I’ll join your gang” “great a car will be waiting for you when you get out” Then she walked out the hospital. Atsuko ran into the ward that Robyn was in and gave her the warmest hug she ever had “I’m so sorry about your ankle Robyn when I see that bitch Boo she’s going to get it believe me” Atsuko had a tear in her eye Robyn smiled and said “Thank you Your my best friend and I’m going to miss you dearly you don’t need to get Boo because I’m going to get her when I get out anyway” “I’m going to miss you more” Atsuko kissed Robyn on the forehead then went that was the last time they ever spoke.
(The next day)
She got out the hospital and there was a black B.M.W outside waiting to take her to the Sizzix HQ. A Tall lean man got out the car took her bag and opened the door for her. It took about 20 mins to get there once they arrived there was Mumbo ready to meet her “Hey Robyn how are you feeling?” “Not great but then again I’ve just got out the hospital” “Ha-ha fair enough follow me please” They went with her to show her the room she would be staying in. Robyn unpacked her bags and went for a wonder she went a little too far and ended up outside the Heads room then over heard mumbo speak with one of the other heads “You’ve got a lot of faith in that new girl haven’t you? “Yes I know but she needs us now that she doesn’t have football as well as that she’s got the skills I need for the Job. Robyn headed back to her room felling quite pleased with herself when you got there she went straight to sleep.                     
 (End of chapter)
Hope you liked it and if you want to ask me something you can  :) thanks for reading

Offline XxRoByNxX78

• Member+
  • Nogizaka46 Nishino and Shiraishi <3
« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2012, 10:53:18 PM »
lol that was amazin we knew eachother since nursery an we only found out yesterday lol

and yes i liked it

then as well as that you mentioned my bad ankle my laugh sucks lol

i know that am ur best mate and your mine always will

thanks for the update and remeber to come liverpool on sunday for my bday celebration!!

Offline farquhar97

• Member+
« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2012, 10:57:32 PM »
Lol I'm comin to Liverpool If it kills me  and ur laugh is the best :)

Offline farquhar97

• Member+
« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2012, 06:05:49 PM »
(Before the break out)
Yuko went up koji to tell her the news “Hey I’ve found a way for us to get out” “really? How I’ve you done that I’m impressed” “well I asked her and she said that she will get us out if we join her gang” Koji looked in shock “Wait a Gang why didn’t you ask me first we could get killed!” Yuko looked like she was going to cry she went all red and watery “Erm sor...Sor...Sorry I thought you would of and any way it’s gonna be fun believe me were going to have to have to be ready by 1” “Fine next time ask me” The guards came and opened all the cells for them to go down and do their exercise after that they all went for a shower and Yuko being her usual pervy self went to check out all the girls for one last time.

(The break out)
BANG!!! The door came down the alarm went off and the girls knew it was time to leave but couldn’t get out their cell then they heard the unlock of the doors it was Mambo “Come on its time to go” They followed her out. Three guards tried to take down mambo but she round house kicked them in the face all at once Kojiyuu looked amazed. Down The stairs there was a full out riot in progress so the guards couldn’t see the three leaving but the head of the jail could. He used to be a mI5 agent. He hit Mambo over the head with a rock she was a bit dizzy but she got up and punched him in the face it didn’t look like it hurt him he picked her up and pined her to the wall he started to choke her but mambo kicked him in the nuts he let go and fell to the floor. He really didn’t look happy now he got up and pulled out a gun from his pocket “It’s over now you’re not leaving alive none of you are” He was about to pull the trigger until he got flattened by a 4x4 “Hey was that good timing or what? “shut up cookie you should of been quicker oh Yuko, Koji this is Robyn but you can call her cookie and get in the car and we will head back to HQ” They gladly got in the van amazed by Mambos fighting skills. “Here we are HQ it’s not much but its home this way to your room girls” Mambo showed the girls to their room “okay I’ll be back in a bit and if you need something just ask” Yuko put her hand up” yes Yuko” Can you teach us how to fight like you? “Yer sure I can” “okay thank you and one more thing what do we do in this gang? “Were bounty hunters” “What’s that?” “We kill people dear” Mambo left the room and left Yuko and Koji to think about what happened today.
    (End chapter)
hope you liked it

Offline XxRoByNxX78

• Member+
Re: The unfortunate events of Kojiyuu (part 7)
« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2012, 06:30:09 PM »
oh i hav such gd timeing thts how gd i am

lol gd chapter :twothumbs

Offline farquhar97

• Member+
Re: The unfortunate events of Kojiyuu (part 7)
« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2012, 10:00:33 PM »
(Training)
Yuko and koji started to unpack their stuff “What do you think of it so far Koji?” “well it’s okay I guess Mambo seems a very nice I’m not too sure about that Robyn” “No I’m not she seems a bit crazy and looks mean” After about 20 minutes Mambo came back in “Okay girls it’s time to get your training Just go down the hall and you’ll see Robyn she will be working with you today” They walked down the hall and seen her talking to the wall “Erm what are you doing?” Robyn turned around “oh nothing should we start with your training?” They followed her to the courtyard “Okay the first lesson is how to defend you from a attacker Koji attack me” Koji had a worried look on her face but she did as she was asked Koji tried to kick Robyn in the face but she grabbed her leg and elbowed it Koji fell on the floor in pain “owe what was that for?” “Donno just felt like it well that’s training for today bye” Yuko ran over to Koji and started to rub her leg “are you okay?” “No it really hurts what’s her problem?” “I know she didn’t need to that I just think she’s grumpy” Yuko picked up Koji and took her back to their room and placed Koji on the bed then Yuko went to have a shower meanwhile Robyn was eating a Gregg’s butty in her room while watching countdown. Mambo came in to the room “Hey Robyn what’s with you today?” “oh it’s just I hit my friend in the chest today because I’m really mean to him and now he’s crying and I feel very bad so that’s why I hit Koji sorry boss” “That’s fine just don’t do it again” she left the room at shut the Door and left her in alone.
(End of chapter)           

hope you liked it

Offline XxRoByNxX78

• Member+
Re: The unfortunate events of Kojiyuu (part 8)
« Reply #26 on: March 28, 2012, 10:09:35 PM »
lol the gregs buttie and then u said wht i did tday lol try do longer chapters and Atsuko should well come bk in it lol

Offline farquhar97

• Member+
Re: The unfortunate events of Kojiyuu (part 8)
« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2012, 06:18:15 PM »
(Second day)
“argh my leg kills why did she do that” Koji was holding her leg in pain then Mambo came in sat on the edge of the bed and said “sorry about Yesterday she was in a bad mood but Today Ruddy is going to be training you Ruddy is really fast and very nice so you should have fun as for you Koji You’ll come with me because Robyn has got something to say to you” Koji limbed to Mambo who carried her to Robyn’s room Robyn was laying on her bed has they walked in “Ah Koji I’m really sorry about what happened yesterday I was in a bed mood I didn’t mean to hurt you” Robyn got off her bed and went up to hug Koji. Koji stayed in her room while Mambo went to go see Ruddy about the training “ah Ruddy just the person I wanted to see are you all up about the training today?” “Sure what do you want me to train her on?” “Just start on kicks for today” Ruddy nodded and went to fetch Yuko from her Room “You all ready then Yuko?” Yep I am let’s go” Ruddy and Yuko walked to the training ground “Okay I’m gonna teach you how to Kick your enemy there are lots of different ways you can kick we will start with a simple scissor kick” Ruddy showed her how to do it it took them about two hours for her to learn that meanwhile in Robyn’s room Koji was having a great time with Robyn they were laughing at anything and she found out that before the gang that Robyn was a footballer. “Bye Robyn” Bye Koji” Koji left the room and headed back to her own she was still limping but a lot happier she opened the door to see Yuko there with a big grin on her face “I’ve learnt how to scissor kick someone” “Haha that’s good I’m friends with Robyn now”.

(End of chapter)

:cry: I’m really sorry Robyn I don’t know what came over me today I was a real jerk and I won’t do it ever again. I really regret what I did and I’m really really sorry and yer I text you too much but I can’t help it I’ll try my hardest to stop doing it I promise and yet again I’m sorry I'm the worst best friend in the world sorry anyway hope you all like it  :)

« Last Edit: March 29, 2012, 06:31:09 PM by farquhar97 »

Offline XxRoByNxX78

• Member+
Re: The unfortunate events of Kojiyuu (part 9)
« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2012, 07:59:40 PM »
adam dont worry bout it its all the past it okay i know ur sry gd chapter still Atsuko should come back lol

Offline farquhar97

• Member+
« Reply #29 on: March 29, 2012, 08:37:35 PM »
Lol I will try to get her back in the story  :)

Offline farquhar97

• Member+
« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2012, 01:11:40 AM »
I might end this now because I can't think of anything  :sweatdrop:

Offline XxRoByNxX78

• Member+
« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2012, 01:24:23 AM »
meany lol

Offline farquhar97

• Member+
« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2012, 01:36:34 AM »
Lol I'm not saying I will just I might if I can't think of anything so keep your socks on lol

Offline XxRoByNxX78

• Member+
« Reply #33 on: April 04, 2012, 01:42:51 AM »
lol okay okay if you do atleast let me meet atsuko again

Offline farquhar97

• Member+
« Reply #34 on: April 04, 2012, 01:48:16 AM »
Haha u really want that don't u so for u I'll try lol and on a other note I found this before. "lol the stalker rangers sort of remind me of a mate of mine who is really obssesed with a girl in school that he spent 35 pound on chocolate alone on valentines day" I wonder who this could be  :?

Offline XxRoByNxX78

• Member+
« Reply #35 on: April 04, 2012, 01:51:24 AM »
lol yer i wonder sean *cough*

Offline farquhar97

• Member+
Re: The unfortunate events of Kojiyuu (part 10)
« Reply #36 on: April 09, 2012, 03:23:08 PM »
Hope you like it
 (The contract)
Mambo called over Robyn to discuss a new contract for the business “Right I need you to travel to England to meet the client you’ll get a plane at 15:30 from Tokyo airport to Manchester oh and Yuko and Koji will becoming with you” Robyn went back to her room to get some stuff. *Knock Knock* she enters the room “You two know that you’re coming to England to meet a client don’t you?” Koji rolled out of bed “It’s too early and no we don’t know” “Ah well be ready to leave here by 10 okay” Koji nodded then went back to sleep for a bit. Robyn headed to get a note off Mambo which said were they were going to meet and what time.
(A couple hours later)
“You ready?” “Yer let’s go” they all got in the cab which took them to the airport “Okay that’s ¥9.40 please” Robyn just threw  ¥1000 yen at him and got out the cab Yuko and Koji followed be hide her. “Wow there’s some fit girls here” Yuko was being her pervy self checking out every girl but Koji seemed a little upset about it. They all bordered there flight and sat down there wasn’t much to do so they started to play a game called who could steal the most money Yuko went around trying to found someone to steal but couldn’t Koji was the same when Robyn came back she had just over ¥300,000 and ten phones “How did you get all them?” Robyn smiled “I have my ways” she sat back down and fell asleep. The plane had stopped so it was time to meet the client they got a other cab into the centre of the city they were a little early so they went to a couple of shops “wow this is so much diffident from home” “okay it time to go meet them” The meeting was set at the grove house they all sat down and about five minutes later the client sat down “Ah you must be miss Ryan Mambo has told me all about you My name is Mr King” “hello Mr King so who is to be dealt with?” “Ah well first let’s talk money here is ¥1,500,000,000 now and you get the rest when you’ve done it” *Hands over the money to Yuko “Okay Thank you but who is it? “A footballer called Atsuko”
To be continued     

Hope you all liked it and Robyn can I can I text you later Cuz we haven't spoke in ages? :)       
« Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 03:29:34 PM by farquhar97 »

Offline XxRoByNxX78

• Member+
« Reply #37 on: April 09, 2012, 08:15:59 PM »
awsome i get to meet her but do i hav to kill her or sumit an yer text am bored ahh

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #38 on: April 09, 2012, 09:18:18 PM »
Mr King, I like this name. It reminds me one piece when Sanji called himself Mr Prince hehe

Offline farquhar97

• Member+
« Reply #39 on: April 10, 2012, 10:41:07 PM »
Hope you like it I don't think it's that good

(The choice)

Robyn looked in shock she couldn’t believe it “Erm o o okay come on you two it’s time to go” they left the grove and headed back to the airport “Right you two we ain’t going to kill her she was my best friend a couple years ago were going to find her Okay?”Robyn looked really angry when she said that so nether of them was going to say no to her. On the way back the plane was empty so Robyn told them the plan “okay I’m going to tell Mambo about the contract and say that I’m going to do it but we will just run away” Yuko wasn’t paying any notice of what she said. Yuko and Koji was bouncing around the plane jumping seat 2 seat until they got back to Tokyo outside was someone ready to take them back to the HQ. When they got back Yuko and Koji followed be hide Robyn as she went to look for Mambo She found her in Mambo’s office “hey boss were back and we’ve got the contract” “I know she’s there and i want you to kill her” Mambo went up to Robyn and handed her a gun Yuko and Koji looked in shock of what they seen. Robyn’s eyes started to water “No please don’t make me do this” Atsuko was shocked to see Robyn in a gang and scared. “Do it now!” Robyn started to shake and turn around to face mambo with the gun “I’m not killing her” she shot and killed Mambo everyone in the room couldn’t believe what they just seen. Koji untied atsuko and atsuko ran out the seat straight to Robyn and kissed her with some passion Yuko smiled and looked at Koji “well if there doing it why can’t we” Yuko pushed her to the floor then jumped on Koji and started to kiss Koji.

(End of chapter)

hope you liked it

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: AOA - You Know That