JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: BoA - P.O.L. (Power of Love)

Author Topic: Necklace  (Read 3193 times)

Offline Wmatsui22

• ecchi
  • Member+
Necklace
« on: December 15, 2012, 12:04:13 PM »
Necklace  (Part I)

Starring:

Maeda Atsuko
Takahashi Minami
Jacob Pattinson

Atsuko, sorry if I will leave you, I know you will be happy to him. Good luck and here is my only remembrance. I will give it to you and I hope you will keep it but it is okay if you don’t. “I will keep it...FOREVER” “I am sorry”. Don’t say sorry, It’s fine. I smiled at her although my heart’s shattered into pieces.

A SILENT MOMENT............

Hmmmm....
I guess, I will be going now......
“Do you really need to go?”
I guess...
Bye Acchan! I wave at her before I walk to my car.
The girl only cried...
“Minami, I Love You”

TBC......

Necklace (Part II)

Flashback

“Neh, Minami. Robert is always sweet at me!” She happily said to me while wrapped her hands in my arm so that she will cling to me. Eh? Really? That’s good for the both of you! I said to her and I saw again her bright smile that make me blush. “Minami, why is your face is red? Are you have a fever? Or what?” Eh? No I don’t have as I moved backward. “okay” she said and sit at the couch. We are here in my  small apartment taking a rest from the day’s work. I and Atsuko have been friends since we are in college days and we decide to apply in the same company. Although, I take up an Architecture course while Atsuko is an Accountant I decided to not work in the Architecture firm but to work in the company as  a Clerk. You know why? As of now, even though I work for that damn company for many years, the CEO will not accept me as a Manager although I am qualified at the said position and you will also ask why I did not terminate? It’s simple because of Atsuko. Atsuko is the fiancée of Jacob Pattinson, my damn boss. He’s an American-Japanese Citizen. Although he’s my boss I always do what is right to work I supposed to do and every time Jacob always contradict to my opinion just like in this morning.
“M-I-N-A-M-I” “Are you okay? Your spacing out again” “Let’s go to our room so we have time for tomorrow’s event and I am really excited to meet the family of Jacob!” She smiled at the thought of her and leave me at the sala. Anyway, just thinking of it, I am happy to her although it hurts me because I love her but....
There’s a BIG BIG problem. I am a girl and to the point of view of mine about Atsuko, She’s straight I mean she will not fall for the same gender of her. Am I right? Answer me! (Sigh)

Venue

“Wow! My Jacob is very rich and handsome, I can’t leave without him” “He’s like Prince William, handsome, kind and rich!” She said while I am not in the mood to listened to her JACOB. As time passed by, Atsuko seems bothered. You know why? It’s because until now, Jacob is not paying attention to her and to our surprised. “Ladies and gentlemen, we are here in the Venue to announce the wedding of my only son, Jacob Pattinson” Atsuko tighter her hold to me, I know, she is very nervous and yet excited but.......all of the sudden....”I want you to know that Jacob Pattinson will be married to Kate Sy of the Nokia Enterprise and Thank You” After that... Atsuko run away and I just follow her until she stopped at my apartment. That night is the lonely night I ever spent at her. (I am weak, I can’t do anything to stop her crying)

The next day, we both resigned to our job and unfortunately to me, I am a jobless person. Atsuko on the other hand have a allowance every month because her parents are caring to her and always give money to spend her needs and wants. I ashamed of her because she spend her money in house and also for our food. She said that’s okay and it’s also okay to me. But I am sad because she seems spacing out every time. Every morning I spent my time in working in the part time fast food chain so that I have my own allowance and I always going late and Atsuko is already sleep. Days passed and I saw Atsuko will cut his wrist. Hey! What are you doing? I said while keep the knife “Let Me Go!!!” “I want to die!” Baka! Why you want to die?! Are you insane?! Because of a man! You messed up your life!!! Did you know that I love you! Love you more than a friend! I love as a woman! I shout to her and suddenly *P—L—A—K* I am surprised on what she did to me and I also observed that she also surprised “M---Minami, I am Sorry”
I don’t know what to do, my heart seems immune to this heart breaking situation and I thinking of what to do is walking out of the room leaving Atsuko.

We ignored each other for 1 week but fortunately, “Minami, I want to talk to you” she said to me. Okay, we both sat to the sofa facing each other. “Anou I—Minami I am sorry for what I’ve done to you, it’s my impulses and I want you to know that I also love you more than a friend” she smiled at me. I am surprised but you can see the sincerity on what she said. I smiled at her.
Are we a couple now?  I hesitantly asked, “Yes, we are”
And we kissed each other.

It’s been 2 months our relationship is going smooth I and I also have a stable job, I am now a designer of a building structure and I very like it  but now I also believe the saying, if your happy right now, later you will  be sad or worst have a bad luck and that is true. I witness the betrayal of my girlfriend kissing or I could say making out in the couch of my apartment. What a good sight? Aren’t we?

“M-Minami, it’s a misunderstanding *PLAK! It seems that Jacob is very mad on what I do Atsuko as he pushed me hard I fell on the ground “Stop that J-Jacob let her go! Please go away!!! “WERE NOT DONE ATSUKO!!! I WILL DEFINITELY GET YOU FROM THIS FAT GIRL!!!........(Minami here in my story is a fat girl)
I  walk to my room, I feel very tired. “W-Wait Minami, I can explain!” Explain? It’s understandable on what you are doing just a minute ago, right? Don’t explain it it’s okay, I want to be alone right now. “I am sorry Minami”.

Why she do this thing? I do not betray or do something to her? Is this a karma? But I know I don’t have any enemy. As I lay down in my bed I fell asleep that my eyes also have tears. Although she do this to me, I really like or do love her.
When I woke up in the morning, I didn’t saw her in her room, kitchen and in the small library of mine. My heart started to be nervous because her sudden disappearance. When I will check the room again, I saw a piece of paper and I know that it came from her because of the good hand writing of her.
To My beloved Ex-girlfriend Minami,
I know that our relationship is now broken because of what I do, I am really sorry, I just moved out because it’s very awkward if we stay in the same house but ignored each other. I can’t take  it but I should. I am really sorry. I love you Minami more than a friend I hope you believe at me. Thank You for everything.

From your Ex-girlfriend Atsuko.

Tears flowing in my red cheeks, It really hurts that we broke-up, I am still hope to continue our relationship but I guess I am wrong because she moved away to have some space between us and also our friendship broke as well.

Three months passed,  no e-mail or any phone calls from her but I know what happened to her, she and Jacob continue their relationship and Jacob did not marry the girl that her dad wants to marry him. She choose Atsuko and I am very glad although I am hurt inside but I am happy for my Ex-friend Atsuko. I also hear that she have a restaurant now and it is popular nowadays. And for me, I have a higher position in the company because of the hard work I’ve done in past years and also the CEO of this company is now my friend, Itano Tomomi. She’s  a good looking girl but a bit bitchy. She accepts me a friend although I am ugly. Anyway, I came from her office. She said that in Europe one of her client wants me to work at that country  because my design is very good and unique. I am very happy that someone like my design but If I will accept the offer, I will stay at that country for almost 6 months but I think it is  okay, no one will miss me so much so I decided to take the offer.
*Ring *Ring
“Hello, Maeda Atsuko-desu”
H-Hello Atsuko...
“Who’s this?” (She already know the phone caller but she wants to be sure who SHE is)
It’s Minami......
“Minami?” (happy)
“How are you? I miss You!”
I miss you too Atsuko but I call you because I want to say good bye to you, I will leave this country this time and day, I want to hear your voice for the last time....
“.........” (shock and start to sob)
“Where are you now? I want to see for the last time”
Okay I here in the park, from our secret place.
“Wait for me”

TBC........

Please Comment....

hello.

I am a fan of AkB48.

I really love their songs.

I really like their fan fiction.

Offline miayaka

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • ツ twitter account got hacked pls unfollow
Re: Necklace
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2012, 01:04:12 PM »
Looking forward  :jphip:

Offline nao707

• Nozawa Rena oshi desu!
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2012, 04:27:00 PM »
I love the story! :on GJ: pls continue~  :kneelbow:
Keep Calm and Support AKB48 and their sister group :D

Offline dark48

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • BELIEVE and it will happen
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2012, 12:17:35 AM »
This is very nice
I love it
Please ConTINUE

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Clean the nosebleed and keep reading/writing! @.@
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2012, 01:29:52 AM »
heuheuheue I can't imagine Takamina as a fat girl xD

Poor Takamina >< It's an interesting story o/ I would like read more^^

<3
Sorry about my lack of activity... I'm kinda stuck in life...

My fics:
It started in a wedding (MariMii + usual couples) - ongoing
The fanfiction post thread (KojiYuu, WMatsui) - ongoing
The cry of a lonely star - ongoing
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2012, 02:42:08 AM »
eh? majide?

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2012, 03:17:25 AM »
Minami as a far girl...

Make Atsuko regret for cheating on Minami pls.

Well up to you how u want to develop the story.

But it is really a interesting story...

Thank you for this story of yours.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline atsuminaFTW

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I still love Atsumina but I've come to adore Yukko
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2012, 05:58:16 AM »
This is interesting!! Please continue to update :cathappy:
SKE's Spanish halfie has gotten my heart without even trying

JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: BoA - P.O.L. (Power of Love)