JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ogre You Asshole - Heikin wa Sayuu Gyaku no Kitai

Author Topic: Controversial Gaming Opinions  (Read 11803 times)

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Controversial Gaming Opinions
« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2014, 12:16:39 AM »
- Love Legend of Zelda : Ocarina of Time. Really don't care for Majora's Mask

Offline Soike

• ecchi
« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2015, 04:17:39 PM »
I think all Zelda games after A Link to the Past are average at best.. the cutscenes and infinite waiting for chests to open/platforms to go up and down etc just spoil the fluidity of gameplay that the originals had. 

Offline etranger01

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • alpha to omega & lambda for mame
« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2015, 07:28:40 PM »
Titanfall: could be a great game. it is not bad though...but what the hell is that with that smart pistol?!? what were the devs thinking? 'yeah, let's make a weapon with auto-aim!'
yeah...really nice idea...NOT!

i mean really high-skilled players can make their 1337-rush too, giving headis while jumping around like crazy...
but here the last, unskilled noobs kill you in fragments of a second!

you can see via the kill-cam that some douchebags only using the smart pistol and they place 1st, with a K/D twice as good as your own...

smart pistol ruins this game!

i never use it myself. never! and if i quit playing it, it will be because of that crappy-noob-gun!
もし、モーニング娘。がいなかったら、私達はいったい誰のファンだったのだろう。
もし、モーニング娘。がいなかったら、私達はいったい誰の曲を口ずさんでいたのだろう。

藤代冥砂

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #23 on: August 20, 2016, 11:29:17 PM »
Speaking as someone who loves the series, Demon's Souls has aged poorly, and is by far the worst Souls game.

Offline pikapikapika

• ピンクの稲妻!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Pika~!
    • pikathree
    • pikathree
« Reply #24 on: August 21, 2016, 03:17:04 AM »
The PS4 is so far the worst console I have ever bought (games wise, and personally) and the biggest waste of money.

The console itself is a fine blu-ray and media player than my PS3 and boots a bit faster.

SFV and it's controllers were a disappointment & high cost and the DLC shenanigans are possibly worse than ever.
Added to that I had to pay £40 for playstation plus to play it online for a year, and all the free games you get suck, but are great on PS3.
(my PS3 is full because of Yakuza 5, so I can't get any of those)

All the "big games" up until this summer were sequels to games I hadn't finished yet, so I don't want to buy those and the two ones that interest me now (Doom and No Man's Sky) I don't want to buy anytime soon because I haven't  finished (or even opened) the games I have bought for it so far.

Added to all that my DS4 controller is busted because of my phone charger, so even turning it on is a pain in the ass.

:shilivid:

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2016, 11:19:18 AM »
As much as I'm looking forward to playing Breath of the Wild, people calling it 'innovative' are pretty dumb and ignorant of other open world games in the past 8 years.

Offline J-Triumf

• AKA J-T the smalla balla
  • Magazine
  • Member+
  • まじで?マジデ???
    • JTriumf
« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2017, 10:55:43 AM »
In light of all the hype surrounding Sonic Mania (which I have no opinion on yet since I haven't played it) lots of people are once again being unfairly snarky about recent Sonic games so I'm gonna speak on this again: Sonic Generations, Sonic & Sega Racing Transformed and Sonic Lost World are good games, especially Generations and Racing Transformed, and should've ended all the "new Sonic games suck" talk years ago, dammit.

And yes, I'm damn well looking forward to Sonic Forces, especially because of the character creation feature. :P
« Last Edit: August 22, 2017, 02:49:56 AM by J-Triumf »
ねぇ、笑って?
J-Triumf @ SoundCloud - Twitter - Tumblr - CuriousCat - IT'S CRAZY!!!!!

Offline maruda

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #27 on: September 01, 2017, 09:54:35 AM »
I hate silent protagonists in games with speaking NPCs.

Final Fantasy IX is the best in the franchise.

Asura's Wrath is an excellent game.

The Souls series is shit.

The only good thing about Bloodborne is its Lovecraftian theme.

The Fire Pro Wrestling series is leagues better than other wrestling games.

Japanese fighting games >>>>> Western fighting games.

The only tactical RPGs worth playing are those from the Super Robot Wars series.

Mobile gamers are not true gamers.
I venerate ample posteriors and, furthermore, I am unable to fabricate information.

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ogre You Asshole - Heikin wa Sayuu Gyaku no Kitai