JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Wonder Girls - 2 Different Tears

Author Topic: Your Weirdest Dream with the H!P Girls  (Read 56488 times)

Offline nimrod

• RihoLicious!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • BABYMETAL DEATH!
Re: Your Weirdest Dream with the H!P Girls
« Reply #60 on: April 29, 2010, 12:12:39 AM »
I had a dream with Rika (and Yossie I think)

And I showed them a city as a private tourguide for the upcoming concerts, but I dont remember the rest, but Rika was very hot, as usual  :smhid

Well, just another H!P related dream  :panic:
りほ, りほ Password is りほ  ♪

がんばれいな!- twitter - last.fm - DVD Profiler - tumblr

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #61 on: May 04, 2010, 10:51:46 AM »
I had a really twisted dream involving the Gorokkies. o_o It had TakaGaki, psycho Sayu, and the blissfully unaware TanaKame pair. o_O

There was a storyline to it, and I'm pretty sure Sayu was the mistress of some huge mansion, and Risa was her butler. Ai was also a servant in the mansion, and TakaGaki like each other....BUT. Sayu also happens to be psychotically obsessed with Risa (lol I know...XD), and wants to marry her (yeah....). There was a botched wedding ceremony, masked ninjas crashing the party, Risa getting thrown in a dungeon, Ai fretting to no avail, Sayu getting crazier, and in the middle of all that chaos Eri is still her airheaded self, and in rabu rabu with Reina, who is marginally more concerned with the greater events happening around her.

The last few things I vaguely remember was Reina telling Ai to shake off the people tailing her by using the secret passageway located in some alley that would open up in a cemetery, Ai doing so, and a random shot of Aika walking her dog...

And then I woke up. o_o

What a twisted dream. XD

永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

Currently writing:
- Lilium-related things. God save my soul.

On Hold:
- Everything Else. Too many to list.

I'm also on AO3!
http://archiveofourown.org/users/Estrea

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #62 on: May 04, 2010, 12:43:38 PM »
Nothing much to mine but I remember coming on this forum and one of the most popular news items was the announcement that Reina had started her own Mint company. And yes, I do mean the kind you eat for fresh breath.

There was more to the dream too but I just can't remember. I do know however that I saw Sayumi trapped in an elevator somewhere but I had no idea where she was.

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #63 on: May 11, 2010, 04:18:07 AM »
Manoeri was in my dream last night. We were on a bed but we were fully clothed  :doh:

I was lifting her up, like in a Romero Special position and she was enjoying it. :lol:

Then she left saying she has a filming scheduled for Manospy.

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline Slack

• Professor of Konkonology
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
« Reply #64 on: May 11, 2010, 04:31:21 AM »
I must say, that's kinda AWESOME.
( ・e・) :heart: marimari  ● 川o・-・) :heart: Jabronisaur :heart: (・o_・`川 ● ノノl∂_∂'ル :heart: ChrNo ● Never Forget.

Offline Meania

• shooting for the stars~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #65 on: June 13, 2010, 05:51:52 PM »
I had a strange dream once where I was Niigaki (like seeing through her eyes) and she was meeting Yossie to do some show about a beach holiday resort they were at...
The weird thing about the dream though was that it kept changing between being Niigaki, Yossie or me O__O , it wasn't a very fluid dream and kept cutting around, there was some kind of job interview befor the show held in my house-- but then suddenly I was Niigaki again and i was wearing a blue tracksuit and racing a girl from my old secondary down the street... then my alarm went off OAO

I also had a slightly more normal H!P dream ; w ;
There was some sort of convention going on at my school and it was coming to an end... but I wanted to find the Hangry and Angry stall because they were doing a signing but I couldn't-- BUT I ran into Mari Yaguchi! and I was telling her I like reading her blog and was trying to find Yossie and Rika (this was in a kind of japanese/english/handgesture mix lol) so she sent them texts and then took a photo with me to put on her blog and gave me a hug  :wub:
haha- it was a great dream even though in the end I was too late and Yossie and Rika had gone...  :heart:  :heart:

- Formspring - Twitter -
~ RIP ChrNo

Offline fallenxangel24952

• TakaGaki Supporter 4 LIFE!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • TakaGaki=Forever Love
« Reply #66 on: August 04, 2010, 06:20:46 AM »
do you knows the game "Bayonetta"?

i have so a dream just with H!P Girls

Offline J-Triumf

• AKA J-T the smalla balla
  • Magazine
  • Member+
  • まじで?マジデ???
    • JTriumf
« Reply #67 on: September 25, 2010, 11:52:10 AM »
Sometime earlier this week I had a dream that the H!P Kids auditions from back in the day were taking place in my family's house in the Philippines, and for some reason I was helping out with something. Though the only parts I remember clearly were opening the front door for Risako and saying hi to Erika in the hallway while some of the other girls were running around. I think having watched [noembed][/noembed] is the reason why that dream came about. :lol:

Judging from my previous post in this thread, apparently watching videos of H!P members leads to having dreams of them hanging out where my relatives live. XD
ねぇ、笑って?
J-Triumf @ SoundCloud - Twitter - Tumblr - CuriousCat - IT'S CRAZY!!!!!

Offline Meania

• shooting for the stars~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #68 on: September 25, 2010, 05:26:10 PM »
:lol: Crosspost from the "First Thought When You Woke Up" Thread~
I had this weird dream where I was Yossie and people from college kept asking if I had a girlfriend-- so then and my girlfriend... who as I was Yossie was RIKA :w00t: were walking along and talking and I was asking what we were doing, and if we had an H+A gig that night and she was all "ohhh, I hope not... I don't like all that rock stuff...".... XD;;;
I think it was because I've read the reports on Yossie in Sydney and some of you feeling she was getting a bit irritated/tired-- It's been making me think about idols (or atleast graduated ones) not being that interested anymore! :lol: It was a funny dream~ XD

- Formspring - Twitter -
~ RIP ChrNo

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #69 on: September 27, 2010, 01:02:38 PM »
Okay, this one deserves a little explanation first. My friend was telling me about this Mayan temple that, every year, twice a year at the same time, when the sunlight hits it just right, it looks like snakes are crawling down the side. I'm pretty sure Mayan's had ziggurats? But she used the word pyramid, which always makes me think of the Mummy movies, especially the second one with the huge diamond at the top.

So, I'm at the base of this temple and it's super crowded, I'm looking through my digital camera and taking a video at the top, fully zoomed in. Who should be sitting at the top of this temple, which has the base of the ziggurat but the top is a pointy diamond, but Lin Lin, smiling and waving like everyone's there to see her. Standing next to her is a tour guide, or something. He's not important, just there. Anyway, then Aika comes up to her and says something and the two start a hilarious girly slappy fight until Ai comes up and tugs Lin off the top.

Then Ai and Lin are talking about a small bottle of purple liquid that Lin had found, now both standing at the base of the temple. It went something like this.

Lin: What's this? *holds up bottle*

Ai (thinking):Lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie (out loud): Uh, my pee.

Lin: Oh. What's it for?

Ai: A diet. -_-;

And I have no freakin' idea why. Seriously. Anyway, after that, the scene changes to a girl that looks suspiciously like Namie Amuro circa 2002 standing at the mic and stand, getting ready to sing. Just as she opens her mouth, Lin speaks up from a podium at the base of the temple and starts to repeat the Lord's Prayer. Namie just rolls her eyes. Then I woke up.

What the hell? Just, what the hell?

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #70 on: September 28, 2010, 06:55:25 AM »
I had this dream a few days back.

I was wearing this suit, like I was some kind of CEO-type person, but most likely I was involved with Yakuza operations.

I was betrothed to Airi. But I didn't want to marry her and tried to avoid her at all costs in that dream even though she tried to cling on me like they way she does to Maimi IRL. :doh:

She also kept doing that happy ^_^ face she does when she eats.

I wanted to shoot myself when I woke up but I guess other Airi fanboys will do me the favor.

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #71 on: September 28, 2010, 04:52:09 PM »
Saw this thread, and had nothing to contribute. Never had a dream, but I'll have to read what's posted. That night had a dream.
Risako and a few other Berryz are at some kind of resort in the desert, tennis courts, swimming pools, hiking- that sort of stuff. Well Here I am hiking with the girls, but I really don't notice anyone but Risako. I am thinking, here's my chance to talk to all these funny and lively girls, but in my dream, all I see is Risako. Everyone else except for Risako peels off back towards their rooms, but it is still before dinner. Let's go this way? Sure, Risako, but watch out for snakes. So we are walking down the trail, she has on blue jeans, white sleeveless blouse. She is present day Risako, and we talk abou her family, her friends in the group (all is good by the way, they all get along) and she says I should join her and her mom, dad and uncle for some tennis after dinner. We head back to the resort, and everyone is eating outside tonight. Her parents and uncle are there, they invite me to eat with them, want to know if I like tennis, etc. Risako sits down, I join the family. All pretty normal, and Risako is as pretty in dreams as she is in real life. Only wierd thing is her dad and uncle are caucasian , and her mom is half Japanese. The dad is not a match to Risako at all, but she does look like her mom. Everyone is nice, and Risako is calm and funny and easy to talk - sure enough, I wake up. And it hits me- I had a dream about a member of HP. That jphip thread about dreams with H!P girls got me dreaming......

Offline Tanuki

• Member+
« Reply #72 on: November 09, 2010, 12:02:47 PM »
Yes, I had a weird dream with my favorite Hello! Project member Okai Chisato in it. We were hanging out on some farmland talking while workers were going about their business and we were just having causal talk sitting on a hay bale in the back of a horse drawn cart watching the farm hands work. I am not really sure what we talked about, I just remember we had a good time talking with each other. 

Offline J-Triumf

• AKA J-T the smalla balla
  • Magazine
  • Member+
  • まじで?マジデ???
    • JTriumf
« Reply #73 on: November 28, 2010, 09:19:24 AM »
I've been having more H!P related dreams lately...some time ago, either last week or the week before, I had two in one morning. The first one I was hanging out with Berryz Kobo and somehow we could understand each other perfectly, though I'm not sure which language we were speaking. Apparently Chinami and someone else (can't remember) were planning on leaving the group soon! And we were all getting sad about it too...then Risako suggested I join the group as a replacement. XD Yeah, I'm not sure how that's supposed to work.

Second dream I was in Honolulu with Slack and we were waiting for Eri to come out of some building since she was filming something for her upcoming graduation. As soon as she steps out Slack rushes over to her staff and tries to give them an envelope, and I was in shock since the cameras were rolling while it happened. Then the scene transitioned into an H!P concert, and I don't remember much after that.

And this morning I had a dream that Ai-chan was the starting point guard for the Utah Jazz...and everyone was comparing her favorably to John Stockton because she was creating plays and racking up assists like crazy. :lol:
ねぇ、笑って?
J-Triumf @ SoundCloud - Twitter - Tumblr - CuriousCat - IT'S CRAZY!!!!!

Offline StephanyLee

• Member+
  • Just call me Steph
    • Rdz89Steph
    • s_teph_89
« Reply #74 on: November 29, 2010, 08:13:08 AM »
Ok I need to get this out of my chest ... LOL

Like a week ago I had the weirdest dream ever (and i have a few) and it felt so real too.

So anyway... We were in Singapore or Beijing (Somewhere in China xD) it was like filming some DVD magazine or something. It was Ai, Sayu and I think Mittsi or Reina and the hotel was really weird, 'cause it was like a mall but the rooms were at the sides (LOL) anyway not important. There was a camera and suddenly Ai just toke off as I saw her running through the exit I think this could be an opportunity to finally see the real behind scenes the real thing (LOL). Anyway Ai turn to the right and then i run after her leaving the hotel/mall. As I walk there was a lot of stores, I keep walking straight but there was no sights of Ai so I decided to go bak to the hotel and as i walk back there was a bar and it was open (it was daytime) so i stop, not 'cause I'm an alcoholic but 'cause I heard Yume Kara Samete, the music was so clearly and i could heard the lyrics (i did not sleep with my headphones on that night) thinking Ai might be there I enter and there was a lot of empty bottles of beer and i believe the manager offer me a beer that i refuse (WTF!) so as i keep walking inside I realize it wasn't Ai it was just a tape recorder (>.>) So I go back to the entrance and I saw some one outside (and this is when it gets really interesting) i try to look better since the door didn't aloud me and turns out it was Eri right outside (she was wearing the metallic outfit of GekiPikaPika tour) seems like she was waiting for me, So I was in front of her, she keeps her face down looking at the ground as I asked her what's wrong? (I was really worry) She lift her head to look at me and say: "I hurt/burn myself" (can't remember the exact word but she was referring about her skin condition and being in the sun to much. Been in the sun to much is the words you can do) Anyway.... Now i have a blanket in my hands and place it carefully around her as I told her not to worry that everything will be fine and I hug her (that feeling was incredible! It was so real) SO we walk bak to the hotel and I have my arm around her waist and she had in my shoulder (I'm taller that her IRL) and as we walk I was thinking: This can not be me. I must be Ai or something. Right I am Ai that's it (I feel weird having Eri so close. It wasn't that I was a fan in the dream. I was not, i was just some one how they knew, or at least Eri. and something was going on between us o.0) So now we were in front the hotel just across the street. I was lain in a car with Eri next to me facing me and then she stared to get loser, my eyes were in the floor i couldn't look back at her. And can't remember well if she apologize or it was me. And as she gets closer I was incredible nervous! Don't know what to do I could feel her breath Eri was sooooooo close! but then some one call her (u.u' don't know if i felt relief or mad) and i look at hotel's entrance and there was Sayumi and Mittsi there. And that was it. I woke up

ok that was long XD but yeah it was sooo weird especially 'cause I don't think of Eri in that way and i'm not sure if I wanted to reject that kiss. I was so confused during that dream u.u' 
Twice took over my life and I'm not the same since then ♡
My love for H!P will never die ♡

Offline Tightrope

• Disciple of Bee ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #75 on: December 03, 2010, 03:39:58 PM »
This is gonna be short. And random. And stupid. But anyway  :lol:

I was in a huuuuuge bathroom, dunno where. Ai-chan was there, wearing only a towel  :shocked: She asked me if I wanted to take a bath with her. For some reason I still don't understand, I said that it wouldn't be a good idea.  Then Reina appeared of nowhere and said she would take a bath with her. A little later,  Ai came back laughing, saying something about  Reina being is an awful kisser.

After that I wake up saying to myself  "WTF...?"  :lol:  An thinking "BYE BYE TO MY ONLY CHANCE IN LIFE TO BATHE WITH AI-CHAN" ;__; .

Offline Demminiii

• She who must not be named
« Reply #76 on: December 05, 2010, 06:21:45 PM »
I had a dream I was playing a princess maker style game where I got to take care of the H!P girls. First I took care of Kanon Fuduka, who became a scholar. Then Maimai, who became a princess, then Risako who became the queen of darkness, and finally Aichan who turned out to be a millionaire's wife. About halfway through the last "Game" I got buxomise pills, and I didn't know who to use them on. Kanon stole them and then I woke up as she was about to take them.

Offline doitsusenpai

• BI BI VI ~! (^o^) >o
« Reply #77 on: December 07, 2010, 09:58:45 AM »
in my dream , Niigaki Risa is my teacher in my school XDD
oh , if you want to add me on msn and Y!M , please introduce your self ~! XD

Offline twissie

• Wildcard, bitches. Yeeeeehaw
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 澄んだ空で一番光る青い星になりたい
    • twiss
    • awildtwissappears
« Reply #78 on: December 08, 2010, 10:51:15 AM »
Okay, I've got one @_@;

I just woke up from a dream where I randomly caught glimpse of a MoMusu documentary where the girls "reveal all"~ As in honest talk about how they are pushed into acting out their given characters to the max. It was freaky, because in it Reina spoke absolutely perfect English and was all "This shit is just ridiculous, on my blog I'm not even allowed to spell Europe correctly!".

... @_@; Then, in my dream, I ran home to trawl the web for the name of the documentary, but I woke up before I found it :lol:

Offline mmsuki

• rabid YajiSuzu fangirl!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #79 on: December 10, 2010, 05:41:21 AM »
i think this dream of mine was really weird and mortifying to a certain level..  :nervous

as i walked inside my room, i saw Aichan and Gakisan lying on each side of my bed (and NO - they
were fully clothed, lol).. Gakisan was nervous and all panicky (living up to her reputation of a reaction
queen once again) and told me that there was a ninja/assassin after them trying to slice/cut off their n_pples?!
and she was looking all over my room all paranoid as if the ninja would suddenly jump out while Aichan was
just spazzing out just lying comfortably on my bed.. lol..

thats it.. woke up with a smile on my face because of the weirdness..
i don't know where the ninja assassin came from or the slicing off of n_pples for that matter.. hahahaha.. :D
does this count as a weird dream??..  :wahaha:

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Wonder Girls - 2 Different Tears