JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Doping Panda - Miracle

Author Topic: Wonder Musume!? [Track 3: Renai Revolution 21]  (Read 8542 times)

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Prance. Do it. Now. N.O.W.
Wonder Musume!? [Track 3: Renai Revolution 21]
« on: May 16, 2009, 08:40:46 PM »
I know I should SERIOUSLY be working on my other semi-dead stories... But this idea was too good to pass up >_> <_<...

I'm merely planning this to be a short story xDDD I don't think it'll exceed ten chapters o-o...

And OMG it's actually NORMAL! No snakes, bitchy maidens, genies, vampires, etc '_'...........

But I must warn y'all. It might be... a bit crackish? Especially with the star couple of this fic... '_'

This is for you, Estrea~!

Track 1
Morning Coffee

Run…

She just had to run…

Before she knew it, her legs began to move. Blinding camera flashes chased after as she bolted in the opposite direction.  Confused shouts and questions flew about, but she didn’t care. As long as she could get away from everything, she would be all set.

Losing her pursuers proved difficult. Despite having an innate athletic ability, she found that her short legs prevented her from reaching her utmost potential. Cursing under her breath, she looked over her shoulder to find the faster of the photographers and body guards slowly catching up to her.

Looking forward once more, a shopping district soon appeared before her eyes. Using every opportunity granted, the singer dodged and sped nimbly past the crowds, easily throwing off her pursuers. A quick glance back proved it.

With a sigh, she turned to the nearest clothing area and immediately purchased a mahogany coat, casting away her white designer jacket within the fitting stall. Clad in her new disguise, she tied her shoulder-length hair up and wore light red shades.

She took another quick look around, making sure that the coast was clear, and then took off in a random direction.

She could see her name in the headlines just about now…

Morning Musume’s Takahashi Ai flees from responsibilities!?

What am I getting myself into? Thinking selfishly instead of worrying about what’s going to happen to the group… Ai looked up at the sky, blinking incredulously at it.

But I’m free… A frown etched itself on her face, but why am I feeling burdened? She slid her hands into her empty pockets and sighed.

Wait.

Empty pockets?

Dot.

Dot.

Dot.

I left my PSP and wallet in my other jacket!! Hands shot up to her head in panic as she turned around and ran back into the shopping arcade.

I knew I should have bought the jacket AFTER putting it on in the fitting room, not before it!!  She zipped through the crowd and found the clothing store nearing her sights. Hope no one takes my jacket…a vivid imagination led to Ai wondering if she might have to be a slave for someone just because they own about 40,000 yen’s worth that was supposed to have belonged to her but somehow, fate twisted it the other way around. Damn that would be horrible!!

Finding the stall she resided in still left ajar, she immediately dived for it. Little did she know, someone else was just about to come out of the fitting room…

BAM!

“Oh god, I am SO sorry!” Ai bowed her head down exceedingly low, almost looking like she was practically worshipping the one she had bumped into. “I left my jacket in there, so I was afraid that—” as she looked up, she found the said white jacket folded neatly over the other’s arms, “That’s mine!”

“Thank goodness you came back!” the person chuckled lightly, “I was just about to turn it into the Lost & Found…”

And this was the time that Ai really decided to look at her savior.

This woman… seemed way too pretty to not be a star. In fact, she thought she looked familiar, but couldn’t quite place her finger on it. Short ebony raven hair graced her round cheeks and almost literally smiling eyes. She seemed to be around Sayu’s height if Ai was measuring correctly… However, she noticed that her scrutiny seemed to be making the other uncomfortable, seeing as the smiling eyes seem to dart around anxiously.

“Erm…” Ai broke the silence, “I really apologize for running into you… Shall I treat you to something then?”

The other woman looked at her thoughtfully for a moment, before nodding zealously with a bright “Sure! Why not!”

Ai almost felt like melting into a puddle of sugar. This person was just too cute for her own good! But wait… I just sounded like one of those crazy people who do that AND kidnap people…I better not make it sound any worse than it is…

“What are you in the mood for?”

Noooo…I sound like a suspicious adult ready to kidnap someone…

“Coffee?” The woman placed pondering fingers beneath her chin.

Now that I think about it… her accent’s not very… Japanesey… is she a foreigner? The way she’s talking sounds familiar though…Should I ask? Ai smiled humbly at the other before leading the way to the nearest cafe she knew of.

“S-so… Where did you… What’s your name?” Ai stammered slightly, completely changing her question from the original one she wanted to ask, but then again, she was thankful for asking since it’d be rude to call the woman “hey you” or something…

“Erm…”

Ai looked back curiously, finding the woman seemingly in conflict. Was Ai really that untrustworthy? Then again, if the woman asked for her name, she’d probably be at a loss for words too…

“Just your first name is fine,” Ai waved her hand dismissively, smiling sheepishly.

“Oh… well… It’s Sun Ye.”

“San Yei? Two names?” Ai repeated to herself, much to the other’s bemusement.

“Yes, I’m…”

“Oh, I know now!” Ai raised a finger in the air, much to the bewilderment of the other. “I know who you are~!” At this, the woman called Sun Ye seemed to look about nervously, as if she was… afraid? Disregarding this, Ai continued.

“You’re Korean!”

Sun Ye looked like she was about to hit her head against the nearest pole. But instead, she scratched the back of her head and laughed nervously, “Why yes… Yes I am…”

“Please call me Ai,” the said woman bowed her head slightly to the other. “It’s my first name too.”

“Love? That’s a pretty name,” Sun Ye beamed.

“Oh, no no no no….” Ai smiled as she waved dismissively, “It’s pretty, but it doesn’t suit me…”

“Then what does?”

“Hnn… Elizabeth?”

Sun Ye laughed, much to Ai’s confusion.

“Oh, wait…” the taller paused in her laugh, “You were serious?”

“I was.”

“Oh, sorry…” the short haired woman smiled crookedly, turning her eyes away in embarrassment.

Ai simply dismissed it and continued leading the way to the café. The two made short conversations here and there—Sun ye mostly though, as Ai was never one to talk much. This gorgeous stranger simply intrigued her. The Korean was three years younger than her, yet she already sounded so mature. The older could only listen enviously to the tales and stories that the other broached confidentially.

Not to mention her body language was also as charismatic as her words. The way she would move her hands or fiddle her bangs reminded Ai a lot about Gaki-san and the way she talked to everyone. Perhaps that’s why there seemed to be a natural gravitation towards her?

A vibration in her pocket snapped her out of her reverie. She checked her phone to see a new message waiting to be opened.

YOU EMOFAG!! Manager-san is PISSED! He said it’s a good thing you didn’t run out during a total event or something!! But still!! He says the fans are gonna be soooooo angry that you skipped out on a fan-signing!!  So you better get your ass back here in an hour for the next meeting! Mandatory! Not my fault if Miss Reaction Queen and the Atomic Aho become the next Leader Dumb and Sub-Leader Dumber combo!!

-Reina

“Hnn…” Ai said aloud as she flipped the phone closed and dropped it in her pocket. Nevermind the Emofag comment, but to call our positions Dumb and Dumber… When she turned to look at Sun Ye who confusedly raised a brow, she added “Apparently I have to go after I treat you to coffee.”

Sun Ye’s eyes widened slightly before grabbing Ai’s sleeve. “If you’re busy, you don’t have to treat me…”

“I’m treating you,” the Morning Musume leader replied curtly, earning an incredulous look on the younger’s part. Before they knew it, they had walked into the café that Ai had spoken much of. Taking a seat against the wall and next to the window, the leader offered the other the seat across from her. “Pl’se sit cho self dahn.”

“Huh?”

Did my Fukui-ben just come out? “Please sit,” Ai said more slowly.

“Oh!!” Sun Ye interjected before hastily taking a seat, “Sorry about that.”

“Were you taught about the other dialects in Japan?” Ai twiddled her thumbs on top of her lap, cocking her head in the genuine adorableness that she wasn’t aware she had.

“Standard is all I know. I was taught some Kansai stuff like ‘nandeyanen’ but I was told not to use it often.”

“Nandeyanen,” Ai repeated amusedly, “That’s a good one to know.”

A waitress swung by, taking their orders in the blink of an eye. More light conversations were held here and there in smatterings. Ai felt the need to bring up Takarazuka to the unsuspecting foreigner, somehow asking—or threatening?—the other to come watch a play some time. Sun Ye on the other hand simply asked if they would go bike-riding some time, for she was fairly active in her hobbies herself.

That’s another thing they seemed to have in common: they both seemed to work their most into anything they do, Ai thought. On the occasion that she didn’t have her psp or a book with her, she would practice the dance steps for the upcoming concert and refine them to her utmost potential. She took a sip of the newly arrived iced coffee mid-talk with Sun Ye. Of course, it was never perfect enough for her, but she always kept going far into the night just to master the most subtle move.

CRY CRY DONOKURAI~!

Ai nearly spat her coffee all over her new friend when she heard the familiar song playing within the café. Instead, she coughed and hacked and wheezed into the napkin she held, eliciting a concerned Sun Ye leaning over to pat her back.

“Are you alright?”

“F-Fine…” Ai stuttered as she attempted to clear her throat with a few more coughs.

“So yeah…” Sun Ye awkwardly picked up again as she sat in her seat, “Ah, this song’s by Morning Musume, isn’t it?”

Ai almost returned to her coughing fit, but instead, kept her hand clenched tightly on her coffee. “Ah, yeah, how do you know?” She nearly strained herself to smile, hoping Sun Ye wouldn’t notice.

“They toured in Korea last year, though I never got to see them…” Sun Ye sighed as her tongue played with the straw of her cup idly.

“Oh… That’s too bad…”

“So have you ever been to Korea?”

Thud!

“Kyaa!” Ai’s hand scrambled to pick up her coffee cup before it made too much of a mess on the table.

“A-Ah! Hold on!!” Sun Ye looked around to find a nearby napkin dispenser and immediately grabbed a bunch of them to wipe off the fortunately small mess on the table. “Tsk…You should be more careful, Ai-san. Being a klutz at your age is unbecoming…” the younger scolded as she cleaned the mess.

“Y-yeah…” Ai gripped the cloth of her pants tightly, bowing her head down in shame.

“My question still stands though. You ever been to Korea?”

“Ah, yes I have!!” Ai tensed up, “I-it was……..for a wedding!” if this were an anime, she would have sweated a waterfall.

“A wedding?”

“F-For… Gaki-san! Yeah!” Digging a hole in her grave…

“Oooh! What’s her husband like?”

“Er… Spacey… adorable… cute…His name is …” she had to think of something Korean-ish… “Kim… Eri..c….Kim Eric!” Digging a deeper hole….

“What an odd name,” Sun Ye raised a brow. “But as long as she’s happy…”

Ai could only laugh nervously. Another vibration in her pants (Oh suck up the laughter, you perverts) caused her to squeal in surprise.

AAAAAAIIIIII~!!??!?!? You ran away!? OMG Tanakacchi just told me everything!! Please come to the meeting place right away! It’s ten minutes til magic hour!! COME BAAAACK WE NEEEEEEED YOOOOOOOOOOU!!!!!!! I NEEEEED YOOOOU!!! AIIIII-CHAAAAAAN~! T_________T

-Gaki-san

Heh… Ai thought to herself, Silly Gaki-san… Married to a certain Kamei Eri dressed up as Yon-sama…Thank goodness she’ll never see you. When she looked up, Sun Ye also seemed to be preoccupied with her own phone, looking almost troubled at what she was seeing on the screen, it seems like. She didn’t make an effort to ask or look at the phone, for she knew it was bound to be in Korean or something.

“I’m sorry, but this is where I leave you,” Ai sighed as she stood up. “It’s a pleasure meeting you, Sun Ye-chan. Are you staying in Japan for long? We could exchange mail addresses.”

“Oh, I think I’ll be here a while,” Sun Ye smiled as she wrote down her number on a napkin, “But I have to go too! I’ll mail you when I have the time.”

Somehow, they both found themselves outside the café, standing stiffly. “So we’ll uh, try to see each other again, right?” Sun Ye broke the awkward silence in the air.

Would she see her again? Her first impression seemed reasonable and level-headed, so why not? Ai gave a confirming nod to the other, much to the younger’s delight.

Gaki-san will be so jealous… I’ve made a Korean friend… Ai smirked to herself, making sure that Sun Ye wouldn’t see it.

“Ah! The train will leave soon, I’ll go now~!” Sun Ye realized as she checked out the time on her cellphone. “I’ll see you later, Ai-san!” she ran off, but not forgetting to turn and wave.

Ai found herself glued to the spot, waving back with the most ridiculous love-struck grin on her face. Keh… I need to stop that…she used her hand to lower her amazing smile to a flat neutral position after seeing Sun Ye disappear.

She turned and began walking towards the meeting sight.

Hnn… They must be worrying their heads off… Perhaps I’ll just mail Gaki-san…

Beep. Beep. Beep.

Coming.

-Ai

She power-walked on the streets, knowing she’d reach her destination just in time, if phasing through the crowds as if she was a phantom was any indication. Hnn… Perhaps I should mail her during the meeting… Everyone’s always mailing during meetings anyway. Blind lecturers…the Morning Musume leader mused, subconsciously smiling at the thought.

She nearly surprised herself when she found herself walking through the familiar set of doors she’d seen for about 7 years. Practically zoning out by now, she robotically marched towards the usual room with use of elevator, several right turns and a stop before the door. Before entering, she removed her glasses and hung it on the front of her blouse.

The second she entered, she nearly had the life choked out of her.

“@I#^@&*(#%^@(#&@(%^#%$#$^@*&#^”

That’s all she was hearing in her ears. She mustered what strength she had and attempted to stand on her tip toes, raising her head above the strong arms. When she opened her mouth to speak, all that came out was a strange strangled noise.

“Leader needs to breathe, Linlin!” She heard Gaki-san’s panicked cry ring out. She sharply inhaled after being released from that amazing glomp. “Ai-chan!!” she felt herself being lifted up, bridal style.

“G-Gaki-san!?” Ai looked at her fellow best friend with bewildered eyes, wrapping her arms around the other’s neck instinctively.

“You need help!!”

I need help!?” Ai retorted back in panic, “just put me down! I’m fine now!” she kicked her legs out, hoping that her subleader would drop her.

“Lies! You need a hospital!”

“Gaki-san! Calm down~!” Eri placed a hand on the aforementioned reaction queen’s shoulder. “She’s fine.”

“Bweh!” Risa whined before releasing Ai back on the ground. “We’re totally going to a clinic after this meeting.”

The Morning Musume leader slapped a hand to her face, pulling her features down. So much for attempting to calm her companion down…

“Regardless, why did you leave us earlier?” Aika’s voice drawled lazily in the air. Everyone turned to look at the lounging youngest member, fiddling with a pen at her seat.

“Yes, why did you ditch us?” Reina narrowed her eyes into a glare, “It was bad enough covering for you during our fan-signing, but we were only able to do it ‘cause it was just the three of us. If all of us were supposed to be there, you could’ve been screwed.”

“Tanakacchi!” Risa raised her voice disapprovingly, “She probably wasn’t feeling well in the head. Mentally or physically!”

She watched as Risa stood up and argued for her. That’s one thing she’d always love about the girl. Even though they too, have their own differences, she could always rely on Risa as both her sub-leader and her precious friend. However, it had always upset her that there were times where she had to practically talk for her… It was a weakness she was attempting to get rid of, but it’s just… no matter what seems to happen, her best friend would always end up fighting for her sake even if it was supposed to be her own battle…

It made her feel cowardly.

A total loser.

But she couldn’t do anything about it… The words just won’t come out… She bit her lips as she watched the two verbally spar, wondering whether she should just try to stop the fight or not. What a silly thought, she wanted to stop the fight, but with what? Slam her hand on the table top? Reina would laugh and call her a prick! Say menacing words to stop the fight? What if the effect didn’t come out right and Reina started to argue with her?

She just didn’t know what to do…

Ai could have sworn she sighed of relief when she saw their managers pour into the room, silencing the two with their presence. Now operating with business, everyone sat at the long table. The tension ground all thoughts of playfulness, practically. Even the jittery Koharu had a solemn expression plastered on her face.

“So,” the head manager, a non descript man, began as he set the files onto the table, “the higher ups wanted to bind us closer to South Korea, seeing as the auditions are going on right now and whatnot. Therefore, in the next few weeks, we are going to work closely with another Korean girl group in an effort to ameliorate our bonds.”

The girls looked at each other, excitement and anxiousness in their eyes. Especially Risa, for her mouth stretched ear to ear in the goofiest grin Ai had seen yet. Ai herself, however, kept a solid face, but couldn’t help but also anticipate who they were to team up with.

“Keep the chattering down, you all want to know who you’re working with, yes?” the manager also looked like he was eagerly anticipating, for he was beaming uncontrollably as well. “Well you all…”

The girls’ eyes went straight to the door, seeing it open effortlessly. One by one, five gorgeous girls came, elegantly striding into the room, lining up behind the managers sitting down.

“…Are gonna work with the Wonder girls!”

Risa looked the most flabbergasted. Everyone was smiling ear-to-ear at the new visitors—all save for Ai.

Deciding to treat the new girls as her temporary co-workers and not friends, she collectively scanned their faces as a whole, analyzing them. However, her previous thought was thrown out the window as her eyes lay on the person standing center.

That Wonder Girl looked oddly familiar… The short hair, the smiling eyes, the same outfit… Realization struck her as she finally recognized the other as that one she had treated coffee to! When Sun Ye’s eyes met her’s, the same unmistakable recognition appeared in her surprised eyes.

As if something was possessing them both, their expressions twisted into sheer shock.

“YOU!?”

That's right.

Takamin.

-flees-
« Last Edit: August 19, 2009, 11:23:09 PM by Yuuyami »

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
Re: Wonder Musume!?
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2009, 08:48:37 PM »
WOOT TAKAMIN!!!

XD XD XD

Lmao the two of them...Ai-chan is adorable here. XD Definitely crackish. Hehe.

Moar plz. XD

永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

Currently writing:
- Lilium-related things. God save my soul.

On Hold:
- Everything Else. Too many to list.

I'm also on AO3!
http://archiveofourown.org/users/Estrea

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Wonder Musume!? [Track 1: Morning Coffee]
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2009, 09:22:42 PM »
LOL!! hilarious shit! And man... you write fast. o-o then again I guess it's just me who writes extremely slowly. Your fics are like, very manga-ish lol, nice.

Ai is too cute here! yayyy LeaderxLeader! Who's gonna pair up next?? xDD

and I didn't know Lin2 had it in her to strangle Ai like that.

next chapy! next chapy!!!

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• The Atomic Warhead of Foolishness!!
  • Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2009, 09:36:01 PM »
HOLY SHIT THIS IS HILARIOUS. :on lol: I know nothing about Wonder Girls, but this seems like a pretty good read, and there's no way I'm not gonna read it just because of my own lack of knowledge. ;) I love how it is so far. (Although I almost mistook Gaki's mail for Eri's because it sounded more like Eri than Gaki.  :sweatdrop:)

*imagines Gaki-san and Kim Eric*
XD

EDIT:  Hey wait a sec, that means that Sun Ye's gonna meet Gaki-san, too! ...XD *waits for Sun Ye to inquire about her "husband"*
« Last Edit: May 16, 2009, 09:40:37 PM by ShikyoxYaiba »

Offline writerjunkie

• Junior Moderator
  • Member+
  • KameShige= <3 ^_^
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2009, 01:59:55 AM »
lmfao this is so funny! It's looking great. I like all your stories they're all very good. Why was Ai running in the first place. haha Shikyo I never thought of that! I can't wait to see Risa's reaction when she's questioned about her 'husband' haha. crack pairings are always interesting so I'll look forward to how things will turn out. =)

Offline 0508

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2009, 02:31:15 AM »
LOL! This is awesome. I think this will be the only time I let Ai x not a GoRokkie slide. XD
Mmmsohot. And yes, MOAR PLZ. 8D

I dunno, for some reason when I saw 'PSP' I thought Ai couldn't control herself any longer and HAD to run off to play...or something. Must've been a bad itch lol.

Offline Grisours

• Koi no Mega Lover
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • =3
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2009, 02:33:33 AM »
Stopped lurking just to say that this is awesome.
Yeah, that pretty much sums it up lol
The combination of Morning Musume with other girl groups could lead to some great fics, like this one. Maybe more people will write them, considering all these H!P fans becoming korean girl groups fans  :thumbsup

Offline AmberSan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Always タカガキ L-O-V-E
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2009, 05:01:25 AM »
I salute you... woman ^_^
As i saw the title i was suspecting of this pairing, as you've already did a fanart of them .
i can't decide on my fave moment: Ai running away from an event , the conversation with SunYe, GakiEric wedding XD, the messages she gets from her members and then their reaction when she comes back.
Can't wait the read about the actual meeting between WG and MM .

I must say.. best crack i've read since... this one:http://community.livejournal.com/dereshii/12630.html#cutid1

The combination of Morning Musume with other girl groups could lead to some great fics, like this one. Maybe more people will write them, considering all these H!P fans becoming korean girl groups fans
e
 I totally agree.. i would also love to read other crossover fics like this one(especially Morning Generation )
« Last Edit: May 20, 2009, 12:23:29 PM by AmberSan »

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2009, 04:48:08 PM »
Yes...TakaMin...*dies* :lol: I'm in no state to comment but I will say this: I like Gaki's text and Sun Ye is hot. :heart:

Offline Haruka

• ^Every time I see you, my heart hurts^
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~ Miki Queen ~
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2009, 05:35:06 PM »
jajajajajaja I laugh so hard xD

It will be really great, if MM & WG made a concert together...

But well it's just a dream =3

A of maybe with AfterSchool too xD

I'm looking forward it *o*

GO! Yuuyami-sama (using the official outfit xD)

God!! She knows she's HOT!

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2009, 05:07:30 AM »
And OMG it's actually NORMAL! No snakes, bitchy maidens, genies, vampires, etc '_'...........
I'll believe it when I read it.  :roll:

Track 1
Morning Coffee

She could see her name in the headlines just about now…

Morning Musume’s Takahashi Ai flees from responsibilities!?
Uh-oh...Aichan getting overwhelmed with her leader responsibilities?!? :o

I left my PSP and wallet in my other jacket!! Hands shot up to her head in panic as she turned around and ran back into the shopping arcade.

I knew I should have bought the jacket AFTER putting it on in the fitting room, not before it!!  She zipped through the crowd and found the clothing store nearing her sights.
So much for making a "clean" getaway, I guess. Now she's going to have to risk getting spotted and not being able to flee again (though we don't know as of yet what made her flee the first time).

*STRANGER RETURNS AICHAN'S JACKET*
Hmmm...lucky for Aichan?

Doesn't look like whoever this stranger is recognizes who Aichan really is; or if she does, she at least is keeping it under her proverbial hat so as to not create a scene.

“Erm…” Ai broke the silence, “I really apologize for running into you… Shall I treat you to something then?”

The other woman looked at her thoughtfully for a moment, before nodding zealously with a bright “Sure! Why not!”

Ai almost felt like melting into a puddle of sugar. This person was just too cute for her own good!
Better hope that Risa doesn't see her making googly-eyes at the stranger. :lol:

Now that I think about it… her accent’s not very… Japanesey… is she a foreigner? The way she’s talking sounds familiar though…Should I ask? Ai smiled humbly at the other before leading the way to the nearest cafe she knew of.
Oooooooooooooh...Aichan's noticing her accent?  :D

“S-so… Where did you… What’s your name?” Ai stammered slightly, completely changing her question from the original one she wanted to ask, but then again, she was thankful for asking since it’d be rude to call the woman “hey you” or something…

“Erm…”

Ai looked back curiously, finding the woman seemingly in conflict. Was Ai really that untrustworthy? Then again, if the woman asked for her name, she’d probably be at a loss for words too…

“Just your first name is fine,” Ai waved her hand dismissively, smiling sheepishly.

“Oh… well… It’s Sun Ye.”
Oh snap!

* JFC almost expects a cellphone go off with a "Tell Me" ringtone.
XD

But what's she doing in Japan? Promo tour?

“Please call me Ai,” the said woman bowed her head slightly to the other. “It’s my first name too.”

“Love? That’s a pretty name,” Sun Ye beamed.

“Oh, no no no no….” Ai smiled as she waved dismissively, “It’s pretty, but it doesn’t suit me…”
Yes it does! :yep:

“Then what does?”

“Hnn… Elizabeth?”

Sun Ye laughed, much to Ai’s confusion.

“Oh, wait…” the taller paused in her laugh, “You were serious?”
I KNOW THE REFERENCE!!! :rockon:
http://www.hello-online.org/index.php?act=helloonline&CODE=article&topic=663

YOU EMOFAG!! Manager-san is PISSED!
Reina. ;D

He says the fans are gonna be soooooo angry that you skipped out on a fan-signing!!  So you better get your ass back here in an hour for the next meeting! Mandatory! Not my fault if Miss Reaction Queen and the Atomic Aho become the next Leader Dumb and Sub-Leader Dumber combo!!

-Reina
Oh shit. She skipped out on an FC event?
:scared:

Taking a seat against the wall and next to the window, the leader offered the other the seat across from her. “Pl’se sit cho self dahn.”

“Huh?”

Did my Fukui-ben just come out? “Please sit,” Ai said more slowly.
Well, she does say that it comes out when she's flustered. So then...just what (or who) is flustering her right now?  :grin:

CRY CRY DONOKURAI~!

“Ah, this song’s by Morning Musume, isn’t it?”

Ai almost returned to her coughing fit, but instead, kept her hand clenched tightly on her coffee. “Ah, yeah, how do you know?” She nearly strained herself to smile, hoping Sun Ye wouldn’t notice.

“They toured in Korea last year, though I never got to see them…” Sun Ye sighed as her tongue played with the straw of her cup idly.
Oh? Maybe Sun Ye's a fan?  :oops:

*SUN YE ASKS QUESTIONS AND AICHAN CLUMSILY ANSWERS*
:rofl:

Ai could only laugh nervously. Another vibration in her pants (Oh suck up the laughter, you perverts) caused her to squeal in surprise.
Too easy. :twisted:

*RISA'S TEXT*
No surprise there. :P

*MAIL ADDRESS EXCHANGE*
Ooooooooh Aichan...so smooth... :pimp:

Beep. Beep. Beep.

Coming.

-Ai

Again...no surprise here.  :P

“Regardless, why did you leave us earlier?” Aika’s voice drawled lazily in the air. Everyone turned to look at the lounging youngest member, fiddling with a pen at her seat.

“So,” the head manager, a non descript man, began as he set the files onto the table, “the higher ups wanted to bind us closer to South Korea, seeing as the auditions are going on right now and whatnot. Therefore, in the next few weeks, we are going to work closely with another Korean girl group in an effort to ameliorate our bonds.”
Oh, I think I like where this is going.  :twothumbs

“Keep the chattering down, you all want to know who you’re working with, yes?” the manager also looked like he was eagerly anticipating, for he was beaming uncontrollably as well. “Well you all…”

The girls’ eyes went straight to the door, seeing it open effortlessly. One by one, five gorgeous girls came, elegantly striding into the room, lining up behind the managers sitting down.

“…Are gonna work with the Wonder girls!”

Risa looked the most flabbergasted. Everyone was smiling ear-to-ear at the new visitors—all save for Ai.

Deciding to treat the new girls as her temporary co-workers and not friends, she collectively scanned their faces as a whole, analyzing them. However, her previous thought was thrown out the window as her eyes lay on the person standing center.

That Wonder Girl looked oddly familiar… The short hair, the smiling eyes, the same outfit… Realization struck her as she finally recognized the other as that one she had treated coffee to! When Sun Ye’s eyes met her’s, the same unmistakable recognition appeared in her surprised eyes.

As if something was possessing them both, their expressions twisted into sheer shock.

“YOU!?”
Aichan = :stunned:
Sun Ye = :stunned:

SCORE!!!
:wahaha: :wahaha: :wahaha:

To paraphrase the late Desi Arnez (in a thick spanish accent)..."Aichan, you'se gots some 'splaining to do."  :shakeit:

Well whaddaya know, it DID end up being rather "normal" after all!  :jphip:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline ringo-hime

• House of Byuntae
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2009, 05:41:51 PM »
WOW! SUN YE!! <3

osamness to the highest leveL!  :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

can't wait.

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2009, 09:52:56 PM »
Wonder Girls? Wow, now I have to go find out who's who... But other than the fact that I have no idea who the Korean side of this story is, it's pretty interesting so far.

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2009, 01:23:36 AM »
Estrea: Moar iz hurr~

Stefy: Yosh! Leader x Leader <3 And No, I don't write that fast, roffle xDDD

Shicchan: This is perfect :B That means you'll get to learn a lot more about WG and grow to worship them as much as you do with H!P '_'

Jucchan: Yes, things will definitely be interesting from now on xDDDD

Rev2hd: so hot hot~

Grisours: Wow, I haven't seen you in a while xDDD Yeah, I'm a huge fan of H!P + WG + SNSD so it all works out great!

Ambersan: I haven't seen you in a while either o_o!! Dang, what is this, de-lurking month? xDDD It's a shame we won't see any SNSD in here :/

Ichigo-chan: Sun Ye is so so so hot hot

Haruka: Si, este historia esta solamente en nuestros sueños... xD;

JFC: See? I told you! Crazy situations, yes, crazy shiet, no '_'

Ringo-chan: YAYAYAYA -implodes-

Rndmnwierd: Haven't seen you in a while xDDD But yeah, I hope with this story that those who don't know wonder girls will now know them '_'...

Time for the story~

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2009, 01:41:37 AM »
 :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Track 2:
Irony

The meeting went off without a hitch…Well, that is… if you don’t include two women lost in their own world—or as the others claim: lost in each other’s eyes? But in the eyes of Takahashi Ai and Min Sun Ye, they were thinking a certain thought:

SHE’S the leader!?

Last thing that Ai registered, Gaki-san and a crimson-haired woman on the Wonder Girls’ side seemed to do most of the talking while she and Sun ye were still staring blankly at each other, evidently still stunned.

In a sense, Ai did remember thinking that Sun Ye looked too pretty to not be a star… Come to think of it, the other also exuded a confident aura about her that threatened to consume her own whenever she spoke. The devotion of work inside them both were similar, but it worked a lot more for Sun Ye than it did for Ai.

She really is like a leader…Ai fiddled with her thumbs nervously, I’m not even a quarter of what she is…let alone a leader…

“Are you alright with this, Ai?”

“Y-yes! I’m fine with anything, really!” the said leader perked up, looking up at her manager alarmingly. He scrutinized her expression before sighing in discontent.

“You’re really too passive… you really don’t want to object to singing in Korean?” the manager bit back his lip, scratching his brow.

“It would be a pleasant challenge for all of us, but it will be for the better to tie us closer, right?” Risa added in, nudging Ai with her knee.

“Yes, if my sub-leader agrees with it, then we all really shouldn’t have a problem, right?” Ai replied right after, suddenly realizing what the conversation was about. It could be a challenge for the others who weren’t as Korean-savvy as Risa, but for someone like Ai who had already shown interest in English, perhaps the transition to Korean wouldn’t be too bad.

Besides, they were singing, not making conversation in it, so it shouldn’t be that bad, right? If they needed help with pronunciation, then they all could just go to the Wonder Girls for help, that’s all. If Goto Maki could sing in Korean, so could she if she tried hard enough.

“And I’m assuming you girls have no trouble singing in Japanese?” the manager turned to look at the Wonder Girls sitting on the other side of Morning Musume, looking incredibly concentrated at the meeting save for one woman who seemed to be fascinated at the function of her fingers, interlacing them in and out of different hand positions. “Excuse me?” the manager said aloud, catching the said woman’s attention.

She looked at him with large doe-like eyes before replying with an soft “gomen.”

Ai wasn’t sure if she was seeing correctly, but she could have sworn that the bored teen sitting next to the doe-like woman scrunched up her nose before she heard a subtle thud and the brunette twitched her lips a little, as if silencing a grunt of pain? Dismissing that, she returned her attention to the manager.

“We are set. We understand the language perfectly fine as well, do we not?” the crimson haired woman spoke up again, eliciting  ‘oohs’ and ‘aahs’ from the other Momusu members, chattering quietly amongst themselves at this woman. Ai glanced paid no attention to her though, and instead, watched Sun Ye. The Wonder Girls leader caught her gaze and smiled, causing Ai to reciprocate the action shyly.

“Well if there are no further questions…” the manager began, but was soon interrupted.

“Can I schedule our practices?”

Everyone looked at the two leaders who managed to miraculously say the exact same words at the exact same time. Even Ai and Sun Ye looked at each other with a sort of ‘what the heck?’ look before Ai spoke.

“I want to try and concentrate everyone on the practices to give a top-notch performance.”

“We have to be able to awe everyone, so we need to put as much effort as possible to deliver the charismatic aura to the audience,” Sun Ye added.

“In fact, pack our schedules until the performance date!”

“Yes, I agree, we must definitely work very hard.”

“We must refine our moves as much as possible.”

Everyone else watched as the two continued to finish each other’s sentences, staring in awe and bewilderment. Out of the corner of Ai’s eye, she noticed Reina whispering something like ‘is your leader… a workaholic too…?’ to the other side of the table. The other four wonder girls widened their eyes and nodded slowly, really exaggerating a ‘yes’ to the question.

Next to her, she heard Risa muse “So this is what happens when two super workaholics team up…”

“We’re doomed…” the young teen on the far end of the table groaned.

Eventually, the finalized schedules were all set after insistent encouragement from the two group leaders.

“…Then we should be all set for now. The next meeting is due tomorrow morning. That is when we will give out the set list for this special collaborative stage. Look forward to it,” the manager said, keeping his chin up high. All of them acknowledged the end of the meeting and with that, all of the managers shuffled out of the room one by one.

Left alone to fend for themselves, the girl groups looked at each other. Risa was the first to crack a silly grin. The contagious smile began to spread one by one uncontrollably until giggles began to fill the room. It was almost like a game of chicken—who would talk first?

The sub-leader (at least, that’s what Ai thought since the red-haired lady spoke the most over Sun Ye) of Wonder Girls won the game with a chuckle before saying “so we are working together…”

“Yeah, definitely looking forward to it~!” Reina chimed in.

“So uh, we need introductions?” Eri piped up, “the managers did our introductions too fast…”

“I suppose w-we will start first,” Ai stuttered slightly, “I am Takahashi Ai. Leader and main vocalist.”

“Niigaki Risa. Sub-leader, sub-vocals, harmonizer, and energy specialist.”

“Kamei Eri. Main dancer, sub-vocalist, back-up vocals, and the atomic aho at your service!”

“Michishige Sayumi. The cute one!”

“Tanaka Reina. General-everything chick and main vocalist.”

“Kusumi Koharu! Miracle and sub-vocalist!”

“Mitsui Aika, the one who brings food!”

“Junjun, the mood-maker~!”

“Linlin, the one who eats everything~!”

“Yoroshiku onegaishimasu~!” all nine of the members bowed respectfully to the other band.

“Wow… A lot of names to remember…” the dark-skinned Wonder Girl raised a brow.

“Don’t worry, you’ll get used to us in no time flat!” Risa waved her hand dismissively, “So now it’s time for your introductions!”

Ai watched carefully this time, making sure not to miss their names like she had earlier.

“Should we go oldest to youngest or the other way?” Sun Ye asked no one in particular, looking around at her band mates. “Start with the youngest then,” she confirmed all by herself, much to the confusion of the others, but they followed through anyway.

“Ahn So Hee…” said the aloof teen, her lips forming a perfect triangle. In a sense, Ai thought she sort of resembled Risa back in the pigtail days, with the way that So Hee had no bangs and had a rather bean-shaped head… or would that be dumpling shaped? “Sub-vocalist and main dancer…” she added further in. Her voice was rather quiet and incredibly soft, so Ai figured that one,she was the quiet one, and two, she must be the soprano of the group.

“Sun Mi,” giggled the brunette. Ai remembered her as the one who was rather spacey throughout the main meeting. She almost looked like a pretty deer in a sense with the way her large dark eyes brimmed with countless curiosity. “I’m also sub-vocals and the proclaimed ‘weird’ one.” The more she talked, the more Ai was convinced that Sun Mi had alto singing voice much like her own.

“Is that it? Wouldn’t you have three names? What’s your family name?” Risa asked.

“It’s Sun.”

“So your name is Sun Sun Mi…?”

“Nope, it’s just Sun Mi.”

“Funny, I asked the exact same thing,” Sun Ye laughed. “Anywho, I’m Min Sun Ye, leader and main-vocalist~!” Ai would always remember her, she met her first anyway. The smiling eyes would give her away any day.

“Park Ye Eun,” that crimson-haired woman announced, “main-vocalist and song-writer.”

At that, the Momusu members looked at each other zealously before Sun Ye retorted, “Ye Eun, you only wrote like, two songs, one was a single B-side and the other wasn’t even released officially yet.”

“Still, I’m gonna continue composing songs anyway,” Ye Eun patted Sun Ye on the shoulder, “I don’t care if I get carpal tunnel from playing the piano too much.”

At the words ‘composing’ and ‘piano,’ the Momusu members leaned forward more. Ai found the enthusiasm alarming, but couldn’t help but also be drawn to the talented ‘sub-leader’ of Wonder Girls. Last but not least, everyone’s eyes fell on the dark-skinned woman with wavy shoulder-length black hair.

“Kim Yoobin~!” she drawled in a low, husky voice, surprising the members, “the main rapper.”

“Whoa! Rapper?” Reina slapped her hands on the table and leaned forward, “that’s really cool!”

“Do a rap!” Junjun called out.

“Yeah! I wanna hear!” another threw in.

The other wonder girls could only laugh, for Yoobin looked pleasantly overwhelmed at all of the requests. Poor woman seemed so lost.

“Well uh… kay. I’ll do a rap from one of our songs…”

oneuldo neor barabodaga
nuni myeotbeonina majuchyeotneunde wae
geureohgedo moreuni
wae nunchiga eoptni
cheog bomyeon tiga nar geos gateunde
nae eolgure sseoitjanha
saekkkari byeonhajanha
ppalgahge niga nar barabolttaemada
dapdaphae imanhamyeon arayaji
eotteokhae naega gidaer marayaji
eojjeom geureohgedo dunhani
eo gajyeogaraneunde
wae moreuni
mwor deo eotteohge pyohyeonhaeya doeni
naneun niga joheunde
wae neon gyesog moreuni

Everyone was astounded. She managed to rap it fast and efficiently… within twenty seconds. It must have been the naturally low and husky voice that Yoobin had which added to the already amazing flow she had while she rapped. Everyone broke out into applause of claps and multiple “SUGOI!!” amongst the stunned members.

“That’s it, we might need to get a piano in here in case they ask for your skill too,” Sun Ye laughed as she placed her elbow on Ye Eun’s shoulder.

This entire group seems so amazing… Ai thought to herself as she observed the others oogling Wonder Girls, still praising Yoobin’s amazing rap ability. Do we even measure up to them? Her eyes went down the line of the Wonder Girls until they stopped at a certain leader. Leader and main vocalist… I wonder what she sounds like when she sings… When Sun Ye caught her gaze, Ai perked up slightly and gulped.

“Gaki-san, maybe you should talk to them in Korean~!” Aika nudged the said person in the elbow.

“Aw, come on guys…” Risa laughed nervously.

“Gaki-san…” Sun Ye muttered quietly to herself, staring at the gokkie.

Uh-oh…

“Congratulations on your marriage, Niigaki-san!” Sun Ye declared aloud before bowing her head.

“EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!?!?!?!?!?!?!?” Risa waved her arms like crazy as her eyes went as large as plates, “Since when did I get married?!?!?!?! And to WHO!?!?!?”

Oh dear…

“Kim Eric?” Sun Ye tilted her head, genuinely confused.

“Eric?” Sayumi repeated as she raised a brow, “Hey Eri, isn’t that your character?”

“I’M MARRIED TO ERI!!?!?!?!” Risa stood up and clasped her hands to her head, “ERI WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN!?”

“EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!?!?!” Eri’s eyes nearly burst forth from her skull.

“Y-you…!” Ai stood up and pointed at Sun Ye, “Come with me for a second… to that corner…”

Sun Ye obliged confusedly and the two leaders huddled over in the corner of the meeting room.

“Sun Ye-chan, that was all a lie!” Ai knit her brows upwards in panic, “I only said that ‘cause I thought you might have known who I really was!!”

“Eh… Oh…” Sun Ye placed the tips of her fingers to her lower lip, “er…. Oops?”

“When did they get so close?” Koharu thought aloud, causing the two leaders to perk up in surprise.

“Come to think of it, weren’t they staring at each other for almost the entire thing?” Aika commented.

“It’s not what you think!” Sun Ye shook her head vigorously, “We just happened to run into each other before this meeting, that’s all!”

“Riiiiiiiight,” Yoobin commented lazily as she stretched out her arms.

“Seriously!” Sun Ye huffed in frustration. “Do I ever lie to you all?”

“Come to think of it…” Ye Eun paused momentarily, causing Sun Ye to look like she was just slapped with the hand of scandal, “…Just kidding,” the crimson haired woman smirked.

“Yaah! Ye Eun!” Sun Ye placed her hands on her hips authoritatively.

“So are you two going to stay in that corner kissing or are you gonna come back here and join the conversation~?” Junjun called out teasingly.

Ai wasn’t sure about Sun Ye’s reaction, but she knew for sure that her own face became the same shade as Ye Eun’s hair.

“Know what, let’s just go out!” Sun Ye said frustratingly before grabbing Ai’s hand.

“Eh?” Ai blinked incredulously, “G-go out?!”

“Not like that,” Sun Ye twisted her face into bewilderment, “I meant outside!”

“Ah… AH!” Ai was practically yanked behind Sun Ye strongly, nearly flying out of the door and down the stairs. She struggled to keep up with the fast Sun Ye, darting around the halls until the both of them finally made it outside onto the busy streets.

“So where are we off to?” Sun Ye turned her head to face the shorter.

“Pardon?”

“I don’t know my way around here…” the Wonder Girls leader stared blankly, “So you’re gonna have to point us out somewhere…”

“Hmm…” Ai rolled her eyes to the right, “you’re an active person… why not a walk? I suppose I’ll show you around then.”

“Okay!”

And so they walked.

“I apologize for my band members, they could run their mouth off at times…” Ai sighed as she scratched the back of her head.

“Likewise…” Sun Ye replied, “forgive their rudeness, I keep reminding them that while we’re here, we have to be polite as possible because of cultural differences in politeness levels…”

“Ah yeah…” Ai agreed, “though… it’s fine for you to not be so formal with me, if not a little at least…”

“No, it’s just… our Japanese instructor really emphasized the whole politeness speech thing, so I’m a bit paranoid that I might come off as rude even though I don’t mean to…”

“To people like Reina, it would matter,” Ai mused, remembering all the incidents where Reina would get angry just because the –san was omitted from her name. “For me, I’m a little more tolerant than that.”

“I see…”

Feeling the vibration in her pants again, Ai swiftly took her phone out and very briefly glanced at the screen.

Kissy kissy, Leaders~! I hope you use the lingerie I bought for you the other day~!

-Sayumi

She erased the message and slipped it into her pocket once more, pretending that such a lewd message didn’t show up in the first place. Sun Ye looked on warily, but Ai simply waved her hand dismissively.

“Prank text.”

“I see…”

Ai thought she heard a vibration, and was about to reach for her phone when Sun Ye pulled out her own, evidently checking her text. The Momusu leader wanted to laugh as she saw the younger furiously smashing the buttons of her phone before throwing it back in her pocket in a blushing mess.

“Prank text?”

“Prank text.”

The two looked at each other before bursting into a fit of laughter.

“Mine was like ‘kissy kissy, leaders~! Use the lingerie I bought you!’ how ridiculous is that!?”

“Can’t beat mine! It was ‘Japan’s notorious for love hotels, why not take your new date there?’ Man, our group members are so perverted!”

“No kidding!” Ai managed to say in between laughs, leaning her head against Sun Ye’s shoulder. “Let me tell you this… We have a song called Love & Peace Hero ga yattekita…”

Meanwhile…

“Are you kidding, I’m much cuter!”

“Nuh-uh! I’m cuter”

“Yuh-uh~ it’s all me!”

“I’m the cutie patootie tangerine of Wonder Girls!”

“I’m the adorkable bunny of Morning Musume!”

“…Shouldn’t we stop them?” Aika asked languidly, finding herself twirling a pen once more.

“No way, this is better than all the Korean dramas~!” Reina laughed, but suddenly stopped, “No offense,” she said to the other three Wonder girls.

“None taken,” Yoobin raised both of her hands in a very chill and laidback manner.

“Eririn!” Sayumi faced away from Sun Mi amidst her argument, “Who’s cuter!?”

“So Hee! I’m the cuter one, right?!” Sun Mi turned desperately towards the younger.

“Er…” Eri glanced nervously between the respective bunny and tangerine, their demonic gaze shaking her to the very bone.

So Hee merely left out a pained sigh. “I have no part of this insanity.”

Sayumi has met her match…

So ends that chapter xD

The rap that Yoobin did came from a song called Take It from their old 2007 album. Here's the 'official' MV to it xDDD Her rap's at 2:22
Wonder Girls _ Take it!

Ye Eun has written two songs, Saying I Love You which came in the Nobody mini album last Fall and an unreleased song called For Wonderful which was dedicated to their wonderful fans! :B Here's a live of Saying I Love You~! And if you're looking to see which WG is who, check this out since it's the hair styles I've had in mind when I wrote this story~ Minus Sun Ye, her hair's just a tad bit longer now xDDD
Wonder Girls - Saying I Love You [Mnet My favorite 08.10.27] HQ
« Last Edit: August 19, 2009, 02:42:05 AM by Yuuyami »

Offline KonaKaga

• Member+
  • GakiKame now and forever
Re: Wonder Musume!? [Track 2: Irony]
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2009, 02:02:26 AM »
XDDD
OMG this story rocks!!!
I love how GakiKame got "married" :oops:
Now I wanna hear MM singing some Korean songs...... :w00t:
« Last Edit: May 24, 2009, 02:46:45 AM by KonaKaga »

Credit to Clamy-san!
Visit my blog!

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• The Atomic Warhead of Foolishness!!
  • Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2009, 02:19:07 AM »
Yuu, did I ever mention how much I love you? And you're right - from reading this, my interest in WG is growing. I'm listening to the songs right now...and I like 'em. :3  This chapter was absolutely amazing. I love how the two groups are interacting. And the leaders... Well they're self explanatory~ <3

Everyone else watched as the two continued to finish each other’s sentences, staring in awe and bewilderment. Out of the corner of Ai’s eye, she noticed Reina whispering something like ‘is your leader… a workaholic too…?’ to the other side of the table. The other four wonder girls widened their eyes and nodded slowly, really exaggerating a ‘yes’ to the question.

Next to her, she heard Risa muse “So this is what happens when two super workaholics team up…”

“We’re doomed…” the young teen on the far end of the table groaned.
:lol: Poor girls...

*MM INTRO*
I'm lovin' Eri's and Linlin's! XD

“Gaki-san, maybe you should talk to them in Korean~!” Aika nudged the said person in the elbow.

“Aw, come on guys…” Risa laughed nervously.

“Gaki-san…” Sun Ye muttered quietly to herself, staring at the gokkie.
OOOOOOOOOOOOO.... *snickers*

“Congratulations on your marriage, Niigaki-san!” Sun Ye declared aloud before bowing her head.

“EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!?!?!?!?!?!?!?” Risa waved her arms like crazy as her eyes went as large as plates, “Since when did I get married?!?!?!?! And to WHO!?!?!?”

Oh dear…

“Kim Eric?” Sun Ye tilted her head, genuinely confused.

“Eric?” Sayumi repeated as she raised a brow, “Hey Eri, isn’t that your character?”
I SOOOOOOO CALLED IT!!! :on lol:  :grin: But the best was...

“I’M MARRIED TO ERI!!?!?!?!” Risa stood up and clasped her hands to her head, “ERI WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN!?”

“EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!?!?!” Eri’s eyes nearly burst forth from her skull.
The part that I bolded.  Now THAT just made me lose it. I swear, if someone heard me laughing, they'd think that I'm nuts. XD For some reason, I can totally see Gaki-san actually saying that. :P

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2009, 03:59:38 AM »
whoa.... killing 2 birds with 1 stone here are we? you're like totally promoting WG in a fic! lol

wooo another hilarious chappy~ But... I thought I told ya to make Yoobin do a Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu version of 'Now'???? :P

You totally made me laugh (then start coughing) with the Gaki-san's marriage thing. XD And Sayu vs SunMi!!! :heart: amusing how there are alot of similarities between the characters of WG and MM lol.

MOARRR PLZZZ

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2009, 05:42:17 AM »
Woo~ More WG x MM goodness! XD

I concur with the above opinions. I cracked up at Gaki-san's reaction to being "married" to Eri. Same with the cuteness contest between Sayu and Sun Mi. Ah, those two...this is gonna be fun. XD

Is that a 2ye moment I seeee? Hehe. Double Leader pairing seems to be turning out fine. And the two devil workaholics...hoho...the two groups are in for it. Heh. XD I wonder where they might be going. Hehe. XD

Write moar~ Need moar~ Crack is good. XD

永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

Currently writing:
- Lilium-related things. God save my soul.

On Hold:
- Everything Else. Too many to list.

I'm also on AO3!
http://archiveofourown.org/users/Estrea

Offline writerjunkie

• Junior Moderator
  • Member+
  • KameShige= <3 ^_^
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2009, 02:49:21 PM »
already a new chapter?! Yay! Things are turning out great.  :D I love how Sun Ye congratulated Risa and her 'marriage' it was so funny. Eri's reaction is just as funny too. Aw there's going to be no TakaGaki in this fic is there? *pouts* Well, that's ok because I am kind of curious how you're going to play off Ai pairing with the WG's leader. lol I like unusual pairings.

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Doping Panda - Miracle