JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: L`Arc~en~Ciel - Driver`s High

Author Topic: Wheel of Fate [Kojiyuu Atsumina Mayuki WMatsui] : Chapter 13 (21/08/14)  (Read 48677 times)

Offline Zita

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Wheel of Fate [Kojiyuu Atsumina Mayuki WMatsui] : Chapter 4
« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2014, 09:49:04 PM »
Hi new reader here.
I couldn't stop laughing when I read all chapters. :rofl:
Next please. :bow:
KAMI OSHI: MATSUI RENA

http://kecha94.tumblr.com/

Offline RenshuChan

• Jurina's secret crush ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I know many people's secret, but they don't ~
« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2014, 09:53:29 PM »
Wut??? Jurina confessed? C'mon accept it Rena-chan!

Are they something like vampire? They already dead ._.

Next update!

Offline River1721

• Member+
« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2014, 11:11:09 PM »
Hello ~  :mon hi: New Reader here and all I have to say after reading these few chapters is
WOW!!!  :mon spit: :mon star:
Too fast Jurina WAY too fast!! :mon crazyinlove:  :mon ko:
Mou~ What will Rena say?! :mon huh: :dunno: I'm hoping for a " Yes " :mon mischief:
Ah~ Curiosity is killing me right now! :gyaaah: :on cloudeye:
Eh! What does Rena mean when they are " dead " ??? :tama-uhh:
Yatta~ All my favorite couples are here !! :mon XD: :k-thrilled:
These chapters make me laugh somehow, I love it! :mon lmao:
Ya~ I love this fic!  :luvluv1: :wriggly:
Update soon ~  :whistle: :mon thumb:

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #23 on: June 17, 2014, 03:26:16 AM »
wow wow wow juribait!! not so fast... :3

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
« Reply #24 on: June 17, 2014, 10:46:50 AM »
as expected of yukirin! only she can read mayu's mind! :hehehe:

jurina, you have too much of a delusions :mon ref:

but, its cute!

thanks for the quick update Eclis-san! :fap :deco:

Offline Eclis

• Maximum Tsunderation
  • ecchi
  • Yes I'm 100% tsun, deal with it.
Wheel of Fate [Kojiyuu Atsumina Mayuki WMatsui] : Chapter 5
« Reply #25 on: June 17, 2014, 04:20:37 PM »
Heya peopleeee !!  :nya:

Brought you another update!

Oh and fyi, the next update will be slower since I'll be busy
Sorry  :on speedy:

As always, thankyou for reading, giving me thankyous, and commenting on my fic.
I noticed there's more and more comments...and I am really, really grateful for everyone who expressed their reaction towards my fic.
as for the "dead" part, I'll reveal it in later chapters~ HAHAHA  :on gay:

============================================

Chapter 5

Rena's POV

Someone poked me! I don't like! I'll glare at them! Yuki always say that my stares would scare people away. So shoo, you poking person! Come to think of it, it's a girl, a cute one on top of that. Oh well, not gonna forgive her for poking my cheeks, stareeee, start!

"Wanna be my girlfriend?"

What?! Did she just...but we've just met? Her face looks serious though. But still, asking me out so suddenly, not that I hate it, I find her very attractive and the complete opposite of me, she shines and gives out energetic vibes but umm what to say...maybe we can start as friends. Yeah, it's still a girl friend since I'm a girl but I should probably say that I mean friends.

"I-I'd love to start off as your girlfriend",

After a few seconds, I realized how wrong it sounds. Embarrassed by my own mistake, I covered my heated face with my palms and turned away from her. 'My goodness, Rena. You always mess everything up, don't you? There's no way I could take that back now, seeing how happy she is.'

Jurina's POV

I'm ready to get slapped or whatever. This might be too rushed for her. After all no one pokes someones face and then ask them for a relationship out of the blue, right? I hope it doesn't hurt.

"I-I'd love to start off as your girlfriend",

'WHAAAAAAAAATTTT?!'

She said what?! And now she's covering her face and looking all shy?! Daang! I have a girlfriend and I know nothing about her. Waaay too awesome to begin a relationship. Now that she said yes, there's no way in hell I can tell her I didn't mean to ask her out. Well I did but for a drink, but whatever. Doesn't matter now. Better ask her for her name, and number, and mail. Gotta get to know my girlfriend!

Somehow I feel really happy. No idea. I just do.

No one's POV

"I'm Jurina, Matsui Jurina. What's your name?"

"Matsui...Rena."

Pausing for a second, Jurina looks at Rena, then smiled, "Then I'll be in your care, Rena. Here, I'll give you my number and mail address, you should give me yours, too." Jurina takes out her phone and flipped it open.

"Okay, lets do that.." Rena did the same, and both of them exchanged mail address and that signals the start of their accidental relationship.

"Soo, tell me something about yourself! I'll do the same after you, but you first." Jurina looks so eager to dig information out from her new girlfriend.

"Umm...", Rena, on the other hand, who is not used to talk to people other than her groupies, find it hard to reply to Jurina. 'What should I say...sigh...this is so hard'

=

Yuko's POV

Where is she? I'm exhausted. This is so frustrating. I want to see her again. I'm sweating all over my body and it feels gross. Then I saw a restroom sign, good timing, should wash my face and stuff. I got inside, and there she is! The marvelous beauty standing in front one of the sinks, looking at the mirror while fixing her hair. It's already perfect though, she doesn't need to fix anything. She saw me coming in, and turned herself to face me. By the way, the way she turns...it's full of gracefulness and... I don't know, it's just perfect.

She smiles at me, I feel happy. Maybe I can get to know her. Riiight, let's ask for her name and I'll introduce myself and maybe she'll give me her number. I'd like to have that body all for myself. Now, Yuko! Now or never!

"Ano..."

"Haruna, Kojima Haruna"

How? I didn't even get to finish my sentence, she really is interesting. She walks towards me, her smile slowly turning to a wide grin. That's...a bit scary. It gives off an eerie feeling. Subconsciously, I kept taking a step back while she keeps on closing the distance between us. A part of me urges my body to run. But I can't run, not when I have the chance to befriend a girl who has all the quality that I've been looking for my whole life! I felt the wall on my back, and she now stands in front of me, one of her hands on the wall, beside my head, and she lowered her head to my level. With her body lowered towards me, I can see...the cleavage of her incredible...mountains. I gulped. It's not like I don't like the view but my body is getting all hot and bothered for her, this is bad.

"Do you like what you see?" Still having that playful grin on her face, she raises her other hand, put her thumb on my lips, and start trailing it downwards, very, very slowly. Her index finger go below my chin, and by the time her thumb has parted from my lips, she brought my face up. I am stunned, not knowing what to do, I can feel her breath. This is too close, too close! We just look at each other in the eyes and...I wait for something to happen. I swear if there's that thing to count heartbeats or a thermometer strapped on to me, both would explode. My heart is beating faster than a hummingbird flapping its wings and my body temperature is not helping at all, it's like I'm in a microwave or something.

"Or...perhaps you want something more?" she leaned in. I shut my eyes tight.

'Holy balloons! Is she going to ki-'

hmmm, them yummy cliffhangers.
hahahahaha
hahaha
haha
ha.
 :on freeze:
♥ KOJIYUU KOJIYUU KOJIYUU KOJIYUU ♥

My OS Collection : Eclis' OS Corner

My fic (Series) :

Wheel of Fate - STOPPED | Pavement of Pebbles - STOPPED
Kingdoms of Love - STOPPED | The Fluorescent Dreams - STOPPED
Buried Feelings (Collab, RinEclis♥) - IDK
Teenagers of AKB Highschool - STOPPED

If you can't find me here, I may be on my Alternate Posting Realm.

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
Re: Wheel of Fate [Kojiyuu Atsumina Mayuki WMatsui] : Chapter 5
« Reply #26 on: June 17, 2014, 04:40:27 PM »
Omg omg Rena except Jurina confess lol...way to go to get a GF Jurina

Kojiyuu *nosebleed* omg Haruna sexy body *dies*

Update soon

Offline Terragen

• If you love me Why'd you let me go?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • You might be a big fish In a little pond
« Reply #27 on: June 17, 2014, 05:09:27 PM »
oh that was fast

i mean jurina and rena it's unbeliveble wow

it's cute too

now what gonna happen to them

though rena and her group was a member of those club

oh i'm curious what rena mean by dead, is they really some supernatural creature or dead mean another thing?

wanna the next chapter and in a long long ...........................lol

thank

Lovers, keep on the road you're on
Runners, until the race is run
Soldiers, you've got to soldier on
Sometimes even right is wrong
[/color]

Offline DC2805

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Think with your wisdom, Love with your heart.
« Reply #28 on: June 17, 2014, 05:26:15 PM »
I think haruna is going to give Yuko a kiss bite! lol
Visit my FFs:
We Love the Hospital! OS (Mayuki + Wmatsui) + Omake
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36072.0

The Foreigner Husband and The Traditional Wife (Wmatsui)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36090.0

[Short OS] "Puppy" Love (Pairings: JR + YH)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36408.0

My Little Brother Can't Be This Cute!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36678.0

Derailed - OS featuring Aya x Nao
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37305.0

Offline River1721

• Member+
« Reply #29 on: June 17, 2014, 10:30:24 PM »
Wow!! Wmatsui relationship goes from total strangers to Girlfriends! :hiakhiakhiak: :mon XD: Amazing!! :mon crazyinlove: :mon lovelaff: :luvluv1:
Eh! Haruna making the first move instead of Yuko! :mon bleed2: :mon angel: New twist ~ :kekeke:
I'll wait for the next chapter ~  :onioncheer:

Offline atsukojiyuu_C

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Hellyeah mighty SQUIRREL! <3
« Reply #30 on: June 17, 2014, 11:53:14 PM »
WHAT HAVE I READ??! WHAT WAS THAT??!
Extremely bold Haruna! Wow Yuko-sama has putted in that situation...smexy nyannyan... *nosebleed* *supermassive blood loss* *die* :mon angel:
Great scene!!!

But such a cliffhanger Ʃ(°ロ°'!l) and you said you won't update fast right when you left the story there T~T :(
Well I will be waiting for sure, no problem! I'm curious about what will really happen, Haruna will kiss Yuko? Or?
I'll be here for Kojiyuu! XD XD
Thankyou author-san~

Offline RenshuChan

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: June 18, 2014, 01:23:45 AM »
It's called "accidental relationship" hahaaa
Good job Jurina, and Rena too. Even she didn't mean it, it happened!

Kojiyuu, always being smexy all the time XD

Update soon author-san (∩_∩)

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #32 on: June 18, 2014, 02:13:40 AM »
I love thw wmatsui moment... its was excellent

but the kojiyuu part OMFG!!  it was like the akbingo danso with kojiyuu.. the same escene.... sezy kojipa ~

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #33 on: June 18, 2014, 02:19:58 AM »
OK! RENA ACCEPTED IT!
YEAH!!!!
WHAT THE OTHER THINK IF THEY KNOW HER BORING FRIEND BE IN A RELATIONSHIP JUST IN SECOND KEKEKEKE

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
« Reply #34 on: June 19, 2014, 03:27:24 AM »
I think haruna is going to give Yuko a kiss bite! lol

if that happens...i don't know!! to excited to even think about it!! :on speedy: :on gay:

i need to calm myself down.. :prayers:

seductive haruna is just so...! so not like her usual airhead self!! :luvluv1:

way to go, Jurina! :fap

waiting for the next update! :deco:
« Last Edit: June 19, 2014, 03:32:48 AM by Kairi65 »

Offline 48matama

• Danso kills me
  • Member+
« Reply #35 on: June 19, 2014, 12:31:00 PM »
OH MY-

JUJU CONFESSED
AND RENA ACCEPTED

AND THAT KOJIYUU PART

I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY ╮(╯_╰")╭

Offline Eclis

• Maximum Tsunderation
  • ecchi
  • Yes I'm 100% tsun, deal with it.
Wheel of Fate [Kojiyuu Atsumina Mayuki WMatsui] : Chapter 6
« Reply #36 on: June 19, 2014, 12:57:17 PM »
I'm guessing everyone is dying for some update!

I'm here to answer your hopeeeessss!!  :on asmo:

Enough with the waiting!

On with the story! Enjoy!!  :kneelbow:

Chapter 6

No one's POV

BAM !

Yuki ran into the restroom door, pushing it open, and then falling down like a wet sack of potatoes. Mayu followed, falling on top of her. Both are giggling, oblivious to their surroundings.

Haruna and Yuko is still in the same position, its just that Haruna turned her head towards those two. Her expression clearly shows that she's irritated. Yuko, although somewhat feeling like beating up Mayu for ruining their mood, feels glad that Mayu seems to be having fun with that reaction queen. 'They're like a ball of cuteness together, they'll be an item sooner or later.'

Haruna growled, "Great timing, Yuki."

Yuki turned to where that voice comes from, and her eyes widened. Mayu saw her reaction and decided to look at the same direction. Her jaw dropped. She looks at Haruna from head to toe, then back to her face, then to Yuko. She didn't say anything, just keep staring at them with mouth gaping wide.

Yuki averted her eyes from Haruna. "Hey, Haruna. Uum... sorry for disturbing you guys. Let's stand, Mayu, you're pinning me down, I can't get up."

Mayu turned back to Yuki, and quickly got up "Oh, right. Sorry" Yuki got up shortly after that and shoots Haruna an apologetic face, not saying anything. 'I'll make it up to you some other time, Harunaaaa. I'm so sorry I didn't know you're in here.'

[You better do, Yuki. Or else I'll snatch that girl away from you], Haruna's voice rings in Yuki's head.

Haruna smiles, "Well that's...alright, I guess, we can do this some other time, right?" she proceeds to stand properly, removing all her hands from Yuko, but she then takes Yuko's hand in hers. The other hand helps her in introducing both of them, "Yuki, meet Yuko. Yuko, this is Yuki. She is indeed the reaction queen of our group."

Yuki burst out in laughter, "You know Haruna, you never cease to amaze me, no one introduces people after that awkwardness and...I don't know, after whatever did you guys just do?", she keeps on laughing uncontrollably. Yuko giggles and shakes her head, 'Wrong reaction with wrong timing, this person is just too funny.

"Mayu, this is Haruna. Haruna, Mayu." Yuko felt that she need to introduce Mayu to Haruna. It's common courtesy, after all, Haruna did introduce her to Yuki. She then looks at the watch on her wrist. Exactly one hour has passed. And she promised her bunch one hour, tops, before coming in here. Time to get out, and go back home. But not without getting Haruna's number or mail address.

Satisfied with the long laugh, Yuki scratched the back of her head and went for the door, pushing Mayu as well. "I'll be waiting for you outside, Haruna. Don't take your time, make it quick. Our friend seems to be done with her tour guide act and leaving Rena alone for a long time is basically asking for trouble, you know that.", Yuki winked at Haruna and got our of the restroom, closing the door behind them. Yuko and Haruna is all alone once again.

Yuko blushed, 'make what quick exactly?! You've ruined the mood! Aah... at least I'll ask for her number, but it has become quite awkward with the two barging in. I wonder what I should say.'

Haruna raises her hand and opens her palm towards Yuko, as if wanting Yuko to give something to her, "Lend me your phone, I'll save my number in it. I left mine with Rena before coming in here."

Yuko blinked her eyes a few times in amazement before pulling her phone out from her pocket. "Oh, yeah, sure. Here." then she waits until Haruna has finished typing and gave it back to her. She saved her number there, and she wrote her name as 'Haruna <3', Yuko couldn't help but smile when seeing the heart icon beside her name. 'She's so sweet...and very understanding! Somehow, she knows what I want. Almost as if she can read my mind. Beautiful face, alluring body, and great mind. She must be an angel sent from the heavens just for me! Thankyou kamisama! Thankyou!'

Haruna blushes out of nowhere, and went for the door, still having Yuko's hand in hers. Too busy looking at her phone, Yuko didn't notice the redness on Haruna's cheeks. 'I'm not diving into her mind again, it's dangerous, I might fly from all those compliments. Might lose my cool too. I don't want that.'

A few moments earlier - No one's POV

Acchan and Takamina are sitting on one of the loveseat available in the club. They're tired from searching all over the place. They didn't manage to find anyone though, as Acchan planned. She purposely took Takamina to places that her friends aren't there. Takamina gets tired and decided to sit down for a while. Acchan sits beside her casually, there's still space between them, but not much. She shouldn't be taking things too fast.

"I wonder where they are, could it be that they have forgot about me and left?" Takamina lets out a groan and looks over to Acchan, her expression turning softer though "Nee, thank you for helping me, really. It must be a lot of hassle for you, right? I mean, accompanying a total stranger going round and round to find her friends...that must be exhausting."

"Naah, it's not a hassle if it's coming from a girl this cute", Acchan playfully pinch Takamina's cheek while having a really wide and generous smile. "And if you're bothered that we're total stranger to each other, I can help with that as well. I'm Maeda Atsuko, but my bunch prefers to call me Acchan. What's your name?"

"Acchan...that's cute! I'm Takahashi Minami, I prefer Takamina though, it's shorter and easier to remember."

"Let's exchange mail address then, Takamina!" Acchan pulled out her phone and so did Takamina. They exchanged mail addresses and Takamina felt happy.

Acchan gave Takamina a gentle smile before seeing something from the corner of her eye, it's Yuki and Haruna coming out of the restroom, each of them seems to have success on finding their prey. 'I guess it's time then.' She stood up and held her hand out, "I think I know where your friends are. Let's go, Takamina!"

Takamina happily accepts Acchan's hand, and together, they walk towards the restroom, hoping to join their friends. It's the start of something, and Takamina knew it. Slowly but surely, their feelings for each other starts to grow.

No cliffhanger this time! Yaaay!

Thankyou for all your support! Oh and your comments are really funny!
I laughed when I read them. It's wonderful to have such positive feedback!

Please continue to support me in the future~

I'll update soon!  :byebye:
♥ KOJIYUU KOJIYUU KOJIYUU KOJIYUU ♥

My OS Collection : Eclis' OS Corner

My fic (Series) :

Wheel of Fate - STOPPED | Pavement of Pebbles - STOPPED
Kingdoms of Love - STOPPED | The Fluorescent Dreams - STOPPED
Buried Feelings (Collab, RinEclis♥) - IDK
Teenagers of AKB Highschool - STOPPED

If you can't find me here, I may be on my Alternate Posting Realm.

Offline RenshuChan

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Wheel of Fate [Kojiyuu Atsumina Mayuki WMatsui] : Chapter 6
« Reply #37 on: June 19, 2014, 01:38:33 PM »
Yeah, no cliffhanger and no WMatsui -..-
Anyway, the way Mayuki ruined Kojiyuu mood was really.... They should've been inside while they were IYKWIM :p

Please a longer WMatsui part next time XD

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #38 on: June 19, 2014, 02:49:23 PM »
Lol Mayuki destroy Kojiyuu mood was hilarious

Lol Yuki have a wrong reaction at wrong time XD

Update soon

Offline atsukojiyuu_C

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Hellyeah mighty SQUIRREL! <3
« Reply #39 on: June 19, 2014, 05:43:12 PM »
If I'm a certain squirrel, I'll definitely kill that Mayuki couple :banghead: barged in just at such a timing lol
Haruna loses her cool composure everytime she invades Yuko's mind XD XD
Nah, at least Yuko got Haruna's number :yep:

Atsumina get along, okay. Now everyone got connected. Really can't wait for their progress, especially Kojiyuu XD :heart:
Thankyou for updating, author-san :twothumbs

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: L`Arc~en~Ciel - Driver`s High