JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Misia feat DCT - I Miss You

Author Topic: [News] Hangry & Angry Concert in Seattle (JPH!P WORLD TOUR 2K9 Recap)  (Read 191233 times)

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
well..i'm screwed, since they all said no :cry:

send me an autograph if no one forgets

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
wow Q&A and autographs.. sweet! *still hoping for European dates*

Offline 0508

• ecchi
  • Member+

Aight - gotta prepare the questions. We gonna go full out JPHiP.tv on this shit. Shout outs for all. WHO IS WITH ME ON THIS?! :tama-mad:

STEP YO GAME UP! For Ishiyoshi Sake! :twothumbs

Hay thar. I haven't really posted much since I'm a bit of a...timid lurker, but I'm definitely booked to see Ishiyoshi for that weekend with a friend. *joins the jizzing and stalking* I'd be glad to join in on any awesomeness that will be happening :D

I really should start posting more XD

Offline ~Dan~

• Happyyyy~~~
  • Member+
We gonna go full out JPHiP.tv on this shit.

Would it be possible to take a laptop with a webcam and broadcast it live? XD :lol:
Sig gone. Tinypic is no more.

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
I'll see what I can do :lol: I'm looking into getting a smaller, HQer digital camera lol

MADE A FACEBOOK EVENT PAGE
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=66745165820

Had a shitload of ideas swirling - like we give THEM JPH!P T-shirts, Ltd Edition Designs of course. Everyone sign a card for them (like mail each other) .... gimme a list of questions to ask besides "Rika can I lick your ass?" :lol:

Hay thar. I haven't really posted much since I'm a bit of a...timid lurker, but I'm definitely booked to see Ishiyoshi for that weekend with a friend. *joins the jizzing and stalking* I'd be glad to join in on any awesomeness that will be happening :D

I really should start posting more XD

HELLS YEAH! Nice to finally re-de-lurk you rev2hd :otomerika:  I've seen u around haha. YES. I was wondering if anyone was gonna go  :lol: Surely, my pimp skills ain't up to tama's level. BUT YAW It's all about repping da Ishiyoshi Love.

Offline 0508

• ecchi
  • Member+
I'll see what I can do :lol: I'm looking into getting a smaller, HQer digital camera lol

I'm going to bring my HD Canon camcorder. It's tiny and hopefully will be easier to hide if in case filming isn't allowed in their presence.

HELLS YEAH! Nice to finally re-de-lurk you rev2hd :otomerika:  I've seen u around haha. YES. I was wondering if anyone was gonna go  :lol: Surely, my pimp skills ain't up to tama's level. BUT YAW It's all about repping da Ishiyoshi Love.

Haha,  fo sho, fo sho. Can't miss out after prepping for autograph material! :lol:

Offline zay05ohayou

• Flip..
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • shoubu shoubu PATII PATII~!
Guys can you like kidnap me from LA and bring me with youse to Seattle?? :twothumbs Im going there for vacation from April 8th..  :P Maaaan~ Shoulda forced my mum to book for Seattle..  :doh:

Ishiyoshi~ DEF.DIVA~ GAM~ hANGRY&ANGRY <33

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
well, here's the thing..me and mom got into a screaming match over me buying rika stuff(she got my mail today) i told her with my check, i wanna go to LA(i told them i would hang out with friends)..so keep your fingers crossed and give me strength for the Chuuch please!

Offline Naomi

• Member+
^ Good luck!

So... I can't go. There's no way we'll get the money to go out there to Seattle by April. I'm not comfortable going alone, so I'd have to bring my mom. *sigh* It sucks having your two favorite idols ever in your country and you can't even go seem them. :cry:

The main thing is just the plane ride... I could do that just fine alone, but being in a city where I don't know anyone... o.o
« Last Edit: February 13, 2009, 10:37:09 PM by Naomi »

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
AWWWW...The writing is on teh wall. Everyone's going to MM. I'm lucky I live close to Seattle.

Pre-Reg. $45 until 3-15-2009
https://secure.sakuracon.org/registration/index.php

Unless wings4dreams or any of ya Ishiyoshi fans wanna holler at me. Guess I'm gonna be the only one going :doh:

so DONE and DONE. Tickets, pre-reg, hotel. All I need to do is hunt down the con people and japanfiles and suck up to them so I can be on the panel cuz I forgot  :doh:

I'm a be at The Roosevelt, a Coast Hotel so holla!
http://www.sakuracon.org/images/mapL.gif

I chose the flight that I spend less time in Calgary :thumbsup HOLY FUCK! I thought orbitz way cheaper than expedia. but it was one way lol

ZOMB!!! BEERS ON ME BRO.

Time to plan what to do with Rika  :grin:

Offline tru_harmony

• Ships legally in most jurisdictions
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's Official: ~IshiYoshi is Love~
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
take me with you, dai  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

and don't forget: yossui signs my arm... rika signs... ... ... ... wherever the hell she wants!

i wonder where ishiyoshi will be staying... hmmm...

anyway... oi, you lurking fans there in the US...  konting REPRESENT naman dyan!

:otomerika:
does your plan involve anyrope, dai? i have a lot of rope

Offline 0508

• ecchi
  • Member+
AWWWW...The writing is on teh wall. Everyone's going to MM. I'm lucky I live close to Seattle.

Pre-Reg. $45 until 3-15-2009
https://secure.sakuracon.org/registration/index.php

Unless wings4dreams or any of ya Ishiyoshi fans wanna holler at me. Guess I'm gonna be the only one going :doh:

so DONE and DONE. Tickets, pre-reg, hotel. All I need to do is hunt down the con people and japanfiles and suck up to them so I can be on the panel cuz I forgot  :doh:

I'm a be at The Roosevelt, a Coast Hotel so holla!
http://www.sakuracon.org/images/mapL.gif

I chose the flight that I spend less time in Calgary :thumbsup HOLY FUCK! I thought orbitz way cheaper than expedia. but it was one way lol

ZOMB!!! BEERS ON ME BRO.

Time to plan what to do with Rika  :grin:

DAI I'm still goinnn'! I'm also booked at the Roosevelt with my friend, both of us being Ishiyoshi fans. I'm still waiting on the con schedule to book my flight because I don't want to miss autographs on Friday. Also, check in for Roosevelt isn't till 4PM, so hopefully the autographs aren't early, otherwise I'll be stuck with a bunch of crap till 4.

@tru_harmony, I think the guests are staying at the Grand Hyatt, since that hotel wasn't actually available for booking through the con. Directly across from the Roosevelt :D I'll go represent with Dai!
Lol...rope. Duct tape? Clown masks? Chloroform? Wut?

EDIT: Oh shit, I forgot to mention. It would be cool if we got gifts for them, especially Yossy, since it's gonna be her birthday on the 12th. Any ideas?
« Last Edit: February 16, 2009, 02:43:58 AM by rev2hd »

Offline tru_harmony

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
i've been making cards to send to dai for them

a mini xmas card, rika's bday card, valentines card, yossui's birthday card

i realized i have no time to buy materials to make scented candles  for them both... no time to make them either

man... i hope the cards make it to dai's in time...

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
hey guys, is there any way i can get an autograph of the two...i dont know what to send off, but an autograph of the two would be nice..it's the only thing i have :(

Offline Naomi

• Member+
^ I'd love one, too, but you probably have to go to get one. =/

Offline tru_harmony

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
as long as ishiyoshi will know that there's a Chuuch believing in them, i'll be fine...

so dai and rev2hd, REPRESENT JPH!P!!!

and extend forum pimpage in Seattle!

:shakeit:

Offline Yankii Heart

• Member+
  • *New Eyes*
does your plan involve anyrope, dai? i have a lot of rope

And remember Tru-san, I'll get the camera XD...

===============

Lucky bastards!!!

You get to see the goddesses LIVE...

Me feels SOOOO jelaous  :farofflook:

So not fair.... :bleed eyes:

Anyway good luck and get as much photos as you can PLEASEEEE :pleeease:

I will live vicariously through you TT___TT

Offline differentstory12

• Member+
Hi, I dont really post much here but I check jph!p all the time  :)
For those going I was wondering if you were attending the reception they are having at the Hyatt?
https://secure.sakuracon.org/guest_reception/
It's $40 April 10th at 6:30pm, and all the guests of honor are suppose to attend but Hangry & Angry are not confirmed in going yet. In the sakura-con forums Feb 14th, Winterblizzard said:

I am currently trying to finalize with Hangry and Angry if they will be there. It just depends on their schedule and their management. I will let you guys know as soon as I hear back! I did confirm that Smile.dk will be there. As well barring any unforseen circumstances all of our non-band guests will be there!

I want to go to the guest reception but if H&A arent going to be there, then there is no point XD.
So did anyone purchase tickets for the reception?

I tried making an account in the sakura-con forum but my activation email never came, it's weird. I wanted to ask questions there =/.  Only bad thing is the waiting because tickets are limited, so the longer the wait, the less chance there is to go =( But I dont want to pay $40 if they arent 100% going.

@rev2hd: Same here, I wont be in Seattle till around 4pm April 10th which sucks. So Im really really hoping autographs wont be in the morning time or else, Ill be really mad. But if H&A do get to go to the reception, then I can make that since its at 6:30pm. They are also giving autographs there.

About the gift idea, I was also thinking of giving them both something and also something for Yossie's bday but I still have to plan on what to give them. Anyways Im really excited to go! Hope alot of fans get to go, although I think less are going now after the MM cali announcement XD Even my sister who was going to go with me said she would rather spend her money to see MM even though she really wants to go see H&A  :roll:. Are handshakes still allowed during autographs? I read somewhere that they were but I cant find it anymore. Anyways my main goal there(if possible) is to shake Yossie and Rika's hand!!! <3 Or a hug!! Then I can die happy  :grin:.

Oops sorry if I wrote too much  XD

Offline tru_harmony

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
oi, yankeh, don't feel so sad... most of the ishiyoshi people here can't make it either... so it's upto big brotha dai rev2hd and DS12 to shake their hands and kidnap them for the rest of us...

i will do my best to be there in spirit...  and wait for the tectonic plates to move the philippines closer to japan... but that will take like a million years...

i will be sending dai the cards i mentioned earlier and some other stuff that i can whip up before february ends... just to be sure that they make it to dai's in time... maybe you can send dai stuff you wish to give ishiyoshi too... but our fear is that they might not want to lug around the stuff back home... nonetheless, it's the thought that counts... no one calls us half-assed around here!

Offline 0508

• ecchi
  • Member+
@differentstory12
I've been keeping tabs on the SakuraCon forums as well. My attendence for the guest reception would solely be for Ishiyoshi, so I'd have to wait for an update. Annnd that's why I never submitted a reservation. Refunds also only seem to be for the people who wanted to see girugamesh and The Slants at the moment.

Well I can book my flight in the morning for Friday if I wanted to, but I just need somewhere to put my stuff. My friend knows someone who lives walking distance to the con, so I'll have to see about that. I already made promises to other people for autographs, namely someone who used to write Ishiyoshi fics, so...it would be cool if I can squeeze in that favor during the reception. I'm sure if you asked Yossy and Rika directly for a handshake they might oblige =) Never hurts to ask.

@tru_harmony
Lol. I'll try my best. Let me know if there's anything I can possibly do (that will hopefully not get me arrested), to rep Ishiyoshi fandom and JPH!P.

Don't you guys worry about pictures, I'll be armed with more than one camera ;)

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Misia feat DCT - I Miss You