JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kou Shibasaki - Kage

Author Topic: Vigilo Confido ~ Prologue  (Read 2014 times)

Offline Prataz

• Member+
Vigilo Confido ~ Prologue
« on: September 22, 2013, 04:19:24 PM »
It wasn’t by my choice that we were both selected for this. We were both halfway through our basic military training when a blue bereted officer stepped into camp and stop the training program.

As our sergeant reported to the blue bereted officer, he seemed to look intensely at some of us through his black Oakley shades as if he is choosing his preys.

True enough, our sergeant called up a few names and we were brought to the company office. As we assembled inside the office, the blue bereted officer stared down at us before asking us to sit down.

With our files in his hands, he wipe his Oakley shades away, revealing a pair of eyes as stern as a hawk.

Being curious about this officer in Universal Camouflage Patterned as compared to our camouflaged greens of the Japan Ground Self-Defense Force, I took a peak at him.

‘Shinoda Mario… Captain… Ranger-Trained… Marksman…’ were the only information that I could decipher from his uniform except for a few unidentified badges and the weird looking crest on his beret that looked like this:

“Ladies and Gentlemen, this might come as a surprise for you but you had being selected or volunteered actually to represent Japan in a mission of global importance. I know that you might be confused but I assure you, this is no joke and great honor and rewards come to those that accept this. As the information is highly confidential, I will only reveal it to those that accept. For those that do, fall in beside me…” announced this Captain Shinoda in a dry voice.

Before I could calculate the pros and cons of such an offer, Okada Nana, my best friend for 10 years, pulled me by the hand and volunteered the two of us for this venture, much to my chagrin.

As we both stand at attention while I mentally face-palmed and promised myself to stick a rusty bayonet into her side before kicking her into a swampy ditch, the Captain step forward towards us both, pulling the two of us by the collar towards his face.

“Vigilo Confido… Aways remember that…” he whispered before putting on his shades to leave the room, leaving our sergeant to settle the administrations.

“Recruit Kojima Mahiro and Recruit Okada Nana! You have 15 minutes to gather your belongings before joining the Captain! Now what are you both standing there? This is no fashion show! Your 15 minutes started 5 minutes ago! Now go go go!” barked the Sergeant as we rushed in familiar panic towards our bunks.

"Nana... I swear I will kill you if you don't tell me why you volunteered the two of us for this shit..."

Offline AshuraX

• AtsuYuu Kingdom's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Every Sathday is AtsuYuu day!
Re: Vigilo Confido ~ Prologue
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2013, 04:29:05 PM »
Gender-bender again...? Owwwkay~
This seems kinda interesting...
Don't know who's gonna be the regular characters but if it's something bout war, I look forward for more of this~

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kou Shibasaki - Kage