JPHiP Radio (30/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: B`z - Arigato

Author Topic: [Discuss] Acchan's Future  (Read 6033 times)

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
[Discuss] Acchan's Future
« on: August 20, 2012, 02:22:56 PM »
Acchan is about to graduate so it's time to discuss her future! Do you think she will continue her singing career or will she focus on acting? When will she get married? What kind of movie roles will she get? Let's discuss!

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
Re: [Discuss] Acchan's Future
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2012, 01:33:16 AM »
She's gonna be an actress, that's her dream after all. I think we all will support her, no matter what decision in life she will make. Whether it's singer, actress, married with children, spokesperson, or all in one, we will support her. I believe her roles will always be one of the main ones. About her marriage... We know not that much about her personal life due to the rules of AKB, but we might find out later some details, nee?
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline tru_harmony

• Ships legally in most jurisdictions
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's Official: ~IshiYoshi is Love~
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2012, 02:17:37 AM »
I think as fans we'll always be happy whatever she chooses to do next. I think what I really want to see is what her place will be in show business (if that's what she will pursue) outside of the group. I don't think she would be able to just shake off her idol status even if she would completely focus on acting after graduation. I also want to see how far her popularity as an AKB member will push her career and how soon can she be known as her own person, beyond her idol persona.

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2012, 12:00:46 PM »
I think Acchan is a true workaholic. She doesn't seem interested in dating or starting a family just yet. I think we'll see her doing plenty of acting gigs. In addition to that she can release solo singles, which will probably be tied in to one of her doramas. Furthermore, she'll keep appearing on TV/variety to promote those shows and singles. Finally, as an entertainment figure she'll probably keep scoring big CM deals as well. So yeah, I think she has a very bright future.

Offline cecelialorene

• Hello Mr. Perfect, You Met Me...
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2012, 12:07:39 PM »
Yeah I dont think acchan is gonna be starting a family anytime soon, she seems extremely career driven. I hope to see her sing more as well as do more acting. She has so much potential to be huge on her own, I'm excited about this aspect of her graduation actually.

Offline yooshimen

• Member+
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2012, 12:41:02 PM »
I think that Acchan have great future. She is particularly in show business and entertainment world. I hope everything good to Acchan

And maybe she do more photobooks

Offline miayaka

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • ツ twitter account got hacked pls unfollow
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2012, 02:49:07 PM »
She'll be focusing on her career as an actress  :fap
I hope
more
Movies..
Doramas..
CM's..
PB's..
and so on  XD

Offline AshuraX

• AtsuYuu Kingdom's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Every Sathday is AtsuYuu day!
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2013, 08:56:23 AM »
She'll probably marry once she finds her true partner. Even IF she is on top of the world at that time.
As for what her acting career promises, I think it'll become pretty interesting.
I mean, just a year after her graduation and she already stars in a movie which grabbed everyone's attention, The Complex. Which I don't know if it's because of her grad influence or her worthiness of an actress, but hey, she really is good at acting. O.O
Though I've got to admit Rena-chan's better >w>

JPHiP Radio (30/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: B`z - Arigato