JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Double - Who`s That Girl

Author Topic: I'm With You (KojiYuu fic) 18/10/2011  (Read 43834 times)

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: I'm With You [8] - Present for Haruna... again?
« Reply #40 on: June 27, 2011, 06:13:43 AM »
Poor Yuko~  :cry:

Offline bou-j525

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #41 on: June 27, 2011, 06:19:30 AM »
Just realized I still haven't commented O_O
But I love your fic ^^ But OMG LATEST CHAP WAS SO SAD TT__TT
And btw, you update quite fast too... so keep going  :grin:

Flean

« Reply #42 on: June 27, 2011, 07:44:04 AM »
Yukooo~~  :pleeease:

update soon....  :bow:

Offline AAAice

• Member+
  • She's Yuko, a Goddess. A fact that the fans know.
Re: I'm With You [9] - Where are you Yuko?
« Reply #43 on: June 28, 2011, 10:52:03 PM »
A's note: Ha! I finally finished writing this chapter. I was lazy, I was not in the mood, I was re-watching AKBINGO because I was bored until I forgotten to update, I was having a writer's block and I'm always thinking about my other fic. NOWWWW I've done 3 chapters. :]]]]] Sorry if this chapter will bore you. :[

Haruna slowly opened her eyes, her vision was a blur as her eyes are swollen from crying all night.

She sat on the side her bed and saw the bear on the floor near her sidetable, she then grab the object.

Staring at the bear for a while. Haruna felt guilty for hitting Yuko and pushing her hard which made Yuko bounced to the wall and stumble to the ground.

The tall girl is very confuse on what is her real belief towards Yuko’s confession. She also needs to find out herself if it is real as she knew Yuko is good at playing Haruna’s feelings.

As to Haruna’s pride she then say “I’ll play your game.”

--

Yuko woke up in her bed and looked on her surroundings and surprised that she doesn’t quite remember how she got home alive and what had happen yesterday. She looked at her sidetable to get her phone and saw a note from Julian.

“Eh? Julian went here… inside my room?” She asked herself. Also shocked that not a single guy went inside her room.

Good Morning! Look yourself in the mirror… Funny right? Your eyes are swollen. 

Put cool tea bags in your eyes or take a shower (You need it!)

Eat breakfast too ok? Or something to eat so you won’t look so weak.

P.S Your eyes looks so funny when I stared at it last night! You look like a lost squirrel. :]]]]]]]]  :shakeit:

- Jubby

Yuko smiled to Julian’s note, also feeling embarrassed that he has to take care of her.

She got up on her bed and faced the mirror.

“Majisuka?!” Yuko loudly said and made face in front of the mirror and laughed. She really do look funny.

After taking a morning bath and fixing herself. Yuko called Julian if she can come to his photoshoot but Julian alarmed Yuko that Haruna will be having a photoshoot with them too. Hearing Haruna’s name, Yuko then clearly remember what happened between her and Haruna and how she got here in her room.

(Flashback)

The guy behind the close door wanted to stop the havoc coming from the dance studio. He can hear Yuko shouting ‘Stop.’ to Haruna. Julian doesn’t know what is going on in the room. He felt guilty to push Yuko towards Haruna.

Haruna really is insensitive.

“STOP PLAYING! STOP PLAYING!!!! LEAVE!!!” A voice shouted coming from the outside. Haruna’s voice.

A thump on the wall made Julian’s heartbeat fast, he knew something had happened but he doesn’t want to get out as Haruna might be outside.

The hallway are silent for a minute. Julian then opened the door and saw Yuko laying on the floor, she was sobbing and her body is shaking. He hurriedly went to Yuko’s side and heard a loud scream coming from the studio.

“Yuko.” He was holding Yuko’s hand tightly so the shaking will stop.

“I’m sorry.” Julian whispered in Yuko’s ear.

Yuko isn’t responding to Julian as her muscles are too numb to move, she felt dead.

Julian placed his forehead to Yuko’s forehead and quietly said, “I’ll take care of you.”

He wiped away the tears using his thumb and carried Yuko over the threshold and safely went away as far as possible from the dance studio.

Each tears of Yuko made Julian’s heart in pain too. He doesn’t want to encounter a situation like this again.

(End of Flashback)

I’m not playing Nyan Nyan.’ She said and left the house.

Yuko went to the place where 5X’s photoshoot held. She took a quick glance from afar of their photoshoot and went away to search for the dressing room where Haruna has her belongings.

“I love you.” Yuko whispered.

Yuko sat on the chair as she was tired from walking and waited for 5 minutes so she can go and scram away.

To her surprise, the photoshoot of Haruna with the guys ended so early. In the dressing room, Yuko can hear Haruna talking to someone as it gets nearer and nearer to the room.

In panic, Yuko hid under the table before Haruna opened the door.

Underneath, Yuko saw Haruna’s flawless legs and she can’t take the hots that Haruna is wearing a 5-inch platform court heels. Only seeing those, Yuko’s body started heating up and she can feel that her cheeks are red.

Augh, I want to place my palm on her legs!’ Yuko imagining herself touching Haruna’s legs.

I want to put my face too so I can feel the softness!

She then pinch herself as to control not to burst under the table and touch Haruna everywhere.

Haruna sat down on the chair where Yuko sat before. Haruna’s leg went underneath the table where Yuko is.

Yuko thanked herself for being so small, she then went to the little corner.

The pervert squirrel is dying in her place. She can see half of Haruna’s bottom part. Yuko can almost see what’s inside under Haruna’s dress. Too bad Haruna’s legs are crossed as to she that Yuko won’t see what color it is.

Uncross your legs!!!’ She shouted inside her.

Yuko is desperately want to touch Haruna everywhere.

Yuko can’t take it anymore so she sent Julian a message.

Reply to me if you received this. ASAP!

I’m on my break for now. You in here already?

I’m stuck here in Haruna’s dressing room… UNDER THE FREAKING DESK! SHE’S SITTING INFRONT OF THE DESK… I CAN SEE EVERYTHING!!!

On Julian’s side…

“EH?!?!?!?!” He loudly said and earning most of the people’s attention to him and hurriedly went to the dressing room.

Julian knocked on the door first and opened the door after hearing ‘Hai?’ response from Haruna.

“Why don’t you eat first before you leave? There’s a buffet.” Julian offered.

The tall girl nodded and dumbly went to the buffet.

Julian turned his gaze on the table and squatted to see Yuko smiling ear to ear – more like a perverty grin, her index and thumb finger are pinching her nose as if she is stopping the invisible nosebleed. Julian laughed and touched Yuko’s forehead using his index finger

“Come on Haruna’s perverted squirrel. Let’s get you out of here.”

“I’m… dying…can’t…breathe…why…do…you have…to dress…her…like that? Her... dress... is backless... HAAAA!!!!!” Yuko said in between her grasp.

“You’re only being a pervert. Not our fault.”

--

Haruna went home after she finishes the events in her schedule.

She sat on her bed and saw the bear(again) on top of her pillow. She was about to reach the bear, her phone suddenly started ringing. She took her bag and opens it but she notices there’s something pink inside. Haruna then grab her phone and the note.

“Hello?” Said the person on the other phone.

Haruna didn’t answer, instead she was staring at the note.

I Love You.’ Is the words written on the note.

“Haruna? Are you okay?”

“I… I have to hang up… gomen ne Takamina.” Haruna hangs her phone up. Leaving Takamina speechless on the other line.

I hate you.’ She said on her thoughts but deep inside her heart starts aching again. Not because of Yuko’s confession yesterday, it is because there’s something wrong when she said ‘I hate you.

I TRIED!! I TRIED!! I'M NOT GOOD AT DOING FUNNY MOMENTS (Yuko's scene on the table).
I'M SHIPPING MY JULIAN AND YUKO NOW. NO MORE KOJIYUU FOR ME. LOL JK I HAVE TO KILL MYSELF FIRST BEFORE DOING THAT.  :shakeit:

Is it me or this chapter looked so short?! -.-
« Last Edit: June 28, 2011, 11:09:39 PM by AAAice »
Defeating Gekikara is a dangerous dream.

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #44 on: June 29, 2011, 08:07:37 AM »
You really a pervert Yuko~!!  XD

Offline Arakawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #45 on: June 29, 2011, 11:29:54 AM »
Lol I really like Julian and Yuko's friendship :) but yeah, I'd be super mad if you shipped them xD

Thanks for the update! Looking forward to moar

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #46 on: June 30, 2011, 06:30:45 PM »
lol Yuko was in a great position ;)

Offline AAAice

• Member+
Re: I'm With You [10] - Let's play the game together.
« Reply #47 on: July 01, 2011, 09:24:41 PM »
A's note: FINALLYYYYY!!!! I ran out of motivation. Sorry.

The girls went to the table where the food is to have their breaktime as Shukan AKB finished recording the first segment.

Haruna sat herself on the chair and stares at the note she received the other day. She loves that person who gave her the note. Haruna decided to love the person no matter what happens, even if it is a Wota who loves her and even if it is… Yuko.

The tall girl brushed the written words on the note and smiled. Haruna is disappointed that it’s a computer writing not handwritten.

Without noticing, Yuko looked over Haruna’s shoulder. “I love you.” She softly said.

Haruna turned her head on the side where Yuko’s head at and almost kissed Yuko’s cheeks. “Huh?”

Yuko shook her head and pointed at the note, “I’m only reading what the note is saying.” She then pulled herself away from Haruna and left without hearing Haruna’s response.

The small girl went to the balcony and sat on the bench nearby. Staring at the sky for a while, Yuko’s lips formed into a smile.

(Flashback)

Yuko was sitting alone at the corner of the table. She’s staring at the note she’s holding, she can’t help but smile on the words written, wishing it was her who will really say the precious words to Haruna.

I’m still letting her know what I am feeling by giving this note.’ Yuko sighed.

The small girl looked across the table where Haruna is. The eyes of Haruna has a mixture of confusion and sadness but manages to smile while staring at the pink note.

Soon everything will be finish.’ Yuko sadly smiled. ‘Only a few days left.

Yuko stood up and sneaked behind Haruna and notices Haruna’s bag was open on the floor. She then slowly put the note on the bag which it landed on top of her Nintendo DS.

She felt relieve that Haruna was busy staring to the note. Yuko quickly looked over Haruna’s shoulder.

“I love you.” She softly said to Haruna.

Haruna jumped a little and turned her head to Yuko as her lips almost touched Yuko’s cheeks.

“Huh?” She said. Yuko shook her head and pointed to the note.

“I’m only reading what the note is saying.” Yuko shrugged and left.

After close the door behind her, Yuko skipped her way to the balcony.

(End of Flashback)

Haruna on the other hand was about to get her Nintendo DS in her bag to kill some time but her make-up artist called her name to do a little retouching. After retouching she came back to the table and reached for her DS. She then saw a note just like yesterday saying ‘I love you.’

Haruna looked around the room if there is any suspicious person or Yuko, but Yuko isn’t in the room as she left earlier ago after talking to Haruna.

“Have you seen anyone went into my bag?” Haruna asked Kasai Tomomi who is seating across the table.

Kasai shook her head. “No. Why? Is something missing?” Kasai pouted sadly.

“Err. Nothing. Thanks.” Haruna said in a disappointed voice.

After recording Shukan AKB the girls went straight to the theater. Practicing the performance for tomorrow for four hours Takamina decided to give the girls a breaktime.

The tall girl was sitting on the top of the stage and took the note she recieves earlier on her bag.

On the other end of the room, Yuko saw Haruna staring at the note again and went infront of Haruna.

“The person really loves you huh?” Yuko asked. Hoping she’ll get at least a good answer.

Haruna looked down at Yuko and looked back at the paper in her hand. “Yes. I love this person so much.”

The hope of Yuko answered her clearly but she was hurt that Haruna decided to love the person without confirming who it was really from.

Yuko then nodded while smiled at the tall girl but behind her smile is sadness and went to the corner of the stage to get a rest.

--

(Haruna’s Point Of View)

My alarm set woke me up so early as I have to go in AKB Theatre to wait for the person who keeps giving me notes and gifts for the past few days. I guess five days from now. So I decided to catch the person who makes my heart be in confusion and happiness.

I checked my phone to see if she messaged me or called me. My expectation failed again. It seems she will never give me morning greetings, good night greeting and sweet silly messages. All of this is my fault, if I didn’t shout at Yuko last time our relationship won’t be a mess.

I rose up on my bed and headed to the shower. After I showered, I fixed myself up and went my way to AKB Theatre.

The place is dull. A few countable people can only be seen. I hid myself on at the big poster board of AKB48.

30 minutes of waiting, I can only see Yuko happily walking towards the woman, the woman who gave me the presents from the past four days.

My heart started to pound fast, the back of my nape is starting to get hot and sweaty.

What’s going on?’ I asked myself. ‘Could it be really Yuko?

Does her confession on the second day of receiving presents is really true?

Did I rejected her again?

Yuko reached for her bag and took a pink post-it note and gave it to the woman who seems to be looking happy.

I quietly crouched closer to them. “You still won’t give up eh?” The woman said to Yuko.

“I’ll do anything for Nyan Nyan even if it kills me.” Yuko responsed to the woman with a sad tone in her voice.

The next thing I knew, tears started falling down on my cheeks as it drops on my knees. The pounding in my heart are fast and in pain like it will kill me anytime not because of Yuko’s statement, it is because I’d put ourselves in to this situation and Yuko for playing with my feelings.

Why can’t she stop doing this little game she’s playing?

Does she want me to play along with her too?

Shall I?

If she decided to play with my feelings then I will play her feelings too.

I don’t know when this play end.

--

Today is my sixth overall day of receiving all the gifts, and for letters it’s my fourth day.

I got a note from Yuko who still didn’t know that I found out about her secret. I received the note at the top of my phone when I left it on the table which someone probably put it in there on purpose.

Each letter this person giving me doesn’t fail to make me smile. Why can’t she just try and confess to me again? Is she really that scared? Hence, I am scared to.

My smile won’t be completed without seeing her. I keep looking around the room waiting for Yuko to appear but no sign of her figure.

“Who are you looking for?” Acchan asked and sat beside beside me.

I shook my head, “No one.”

Acchan also looked around the room examining each members and smiled afterwards. “You miss our perverted princess?”

Am I really that obvious?

“No. I’m actually glad she’s not here molesting me.” My conscience creeped up when I lied to Acchan.

“Don’t hide it. Besides, it’s been two weeks? Yuko haven’t been doing her skinship to you since the day she conf-” Acchan quickly closed her mouth and smiled as she removes her hand.

I sort didn’t hear the last part she says because I was still looking around the room for Yuko.

“You and Yuko should stop playing games.” Acchan put her right arm around my shoulder as I only nodded and place my head on Acchan’s head.

The next day is the same as yesterday. There is a letter but there is no Yuko.

Yuko should be here practicing with us as she and Acchan will be the center of our upcoming performance.

I don’t know what’s going on to Yuko as I don’t have any guts to sent her a message nor call her.

I called Takamina to ask if she knew any information about Yuko and since I feel safe around talking with Takmina.

“Hello?” She answered with a sleepy voice.

I hesitated for a moment to open up about Yuko. “DoyouknowhereYukoisrightnow?” I said in a fast way.

“Hmmm… she called me earlier and said she’s still filming and currently at break time. I don’t know for how long but if you want to call her then by all means go for it. I bet she’ll be happy to hear her Nyan Nyan’s voice.”

I blushed at the last part. “I hope so. Hey, what filming you saying?”

“Don’t you know?” Takamina paused a little while. “She’s filming her new dorama at the moment.”

I was speechless for the fact I didn’t know what is going on to Yuko. “I see. Hey I’m hanging up now. You take a sleep, good night Takamina.”

“Finally I can sleep. Good night too Kojima.”

--

It’s been two days I don’t see Yuko. I’m hoping I can get a chance to see her today but my expectation failed again.

There is no letter and no Yuko. This is the first time I didn’t got anything from Yuko. She’s probably really busy on her filming. I only got some of her information by looking at her blog which Yuko seemed to stop putting pictures  and random stuffs about her and Julian as most fans are wondering if they are going out or not. They are not right?

(End of Haruna’s perspective)

--

After recording the set of Yuko’s new dorama. The busy girl went straight to the studio to practice the performance as she and Atsuko will be the center.

The moment she opened the door, all of the girls stopped on their practice and turned their gaze to the door where Yuko is at. An excited shrieked surrounded the room, most of the girls went towards Yuko giving her ‘I miss you’ and greetings.

Only one girl who looked so stunned and at the same time happy to see Yuko. She can’t really see Yuko as the girls are covering her small body.

Haruna didn’t know what to do so she went away the studio.

Yuko on the other hand was jumping up and down to the crowd as she haven’t seen the girl she wanted to see for four days from now.

“Since I’m too tall and can see what’s going on behind these girls. The one you looking for went outside.” Mariko whispered to Yuko’s ear and chuckled on her own joke.

Yuko gave a playfull shove and ducked her way on the crowd by Mariko’s help.

Searching around the building, Yuko finally saw Haruna on the balcony.

Yuko can’t help but smile to see Haruna’s hair dancing peacfully as the mild wind blowing her hair. The back of haruna look so calm but in front she is whimpering. Yuko heard the sobs of Haruna she then

Yuko leaned in front of Haruna and wrapped her arms around Haruna and rest her head on Haruna’s shoulder as to say she is safe and protected in Yuko’s arm.

“I love the person so much. It kills me not to have any letters coming from the person I love.” Haruna said. It’s killing her not to say the truth to Yuko but she decided to be strong and pretend.

Haruna’s sudden outburst, Yuko tightly hugged the girl.

Not saying anything, Yuko was also crying. She doesn’t want to show it to Haruna yet she can’t help but cry hard.

“I want to tell that I really missed the letters and gifts. I’m not Kojima Haruna without it. My smiles and happiness disappear whenever I waited for nothing.” Haruna whimpered hard.

Hugging Yuko somewhat made her happy. At least without the letters, she can have Yuko herself. Haruna needs Yuko at her side.

“I’m sure that person will give you a big present or big letters to make you happy again.” Yuko’s voice croaked.

Haruna hugged Yuko. This hug is the best present Yuko gave her so far with this little game. She doesn’t want this hug to end.

“I will wait.” Haruna whimper.

“I will wait until the end even if it kills me.” She then cried more. She doesn’t want to talk anymore as her breathe is becoming short from crying.

Yuko clenched the shirt of Haruna.

“I’m—“ Yuko was interrupted when her phone rings. She slid her hand on her pocket while still hugging Haruna and answered the phone.

“… Yes. I am going now.” Yuko said to the person.

Yuko parted from the hug. She cupped Haruna’s cheeks and stared her swollen face.

“I’m sure the person wants to give you everything. Mostly… the heart and life.” A tears fallen again on Yuko’s eyes.

For the last moment, Yuko brushed her cheeks against Haruna to wipe away Haruna’s tears.

“Yuko.” Haruna quietly said when Yuko left her alone on the balcony.

I want to give you my heart and life too.

Guys, I tried to make the last scene to be sad but it's not sad for me at all. :[[
« Last Edit: July 01, 2011, 11:31:31 PM by AAAice »

Offline nyaha00

• Member+
Re: I'm With You [10] - Lets play the game together.
« Reply #48 on: July 01, 2011, 11:09:24 PM »
wohohoho  :inlove:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #49 on: July 02, 2011, 08:20:39 AM »
Cute ^^ Kojiyuu stop playing and begin the serious thing lol

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
Re: I'm With You [10] - Let's play the game together.
« Reply #50 on: July 03, 2011, 01:54:12 AM »

Guys, I tried to make the last scene to be sad but it's not sad for me at all. :[[

for me, it's sad  :cry:

visit my tumblr : nogibaby.tumblr.com

Offline AAAice

• Member+
Re: I'm With You [11-1] - "YUKO!!!"
« Reply #51 on: July 04, 2011, 06:22:01 PM »
Be ready.

11-1

It’s been two days now without a sign of Yuko and her ‘I Love You’ notes or any presents to give to Haruna. So far, Haruna hasn’t been receiving letters in four days since Yuko started filming her dorama.

Haruna herself is not used of not getting any letters or Yuko. All the worries and waiting, Haruna couldn’t concentrate on filming the Music Video for the 5X. The director is irritated on Haruna’s lack of effort.

“Let’s take a break for 30 minutes. I have to take action on this.” The director said to the staff and crew and to 5X.

“Ah Kojima Haruna-san? Can I talk to you for a minute please?” The director called out. Haruna then went to the director.

“Is there anything wrong or any particular that your professionalism isn’t working? Do you know how insulting it is to me? You are lucky these guys picked you as their main girl. You should at least co-operate.” The director angrily said. Haruna just nodded her head still not listening properly on what the man is saying.

The tall girl sighed and sat on her respective place next to Julian who is chewing his food.

“Don’t let all his words affect you.” He said to the dazing Haruna.

“Huh? Err… uh…” Haruna didn’t also listened to Julian.

Julian chuckled. Before he can open his mouth his assistant gave him his phone because someone is calling. He then smiled on the caller’s name in the screen.

“Yuko?” Haruna looked to Julian when she heard him say Yuko’s name.

“Yeah? Your on break time as well?... Well I am too.” He said with a sly smile.

Haruna couldn’t help but feel jealous over Julian that Yuko is calling him on her free time. She stood up and took a few step to give the two their private time as she cannot withstand the conversation of the two.

Julian suddenly hold on to Haruna’s hand. He stood up on his seat too and lead Haruna somewhere quiet while still talking to Yuko.

Haruna doesn’t understand why Julian wants her to be with him in the rooftop.

Is he making me jealous because he got to talk to Yuko while I’m not?

After giggling for awhile Julian then stopped his conversation to Yuko and gave Haruna a wicked smile.

The two are leaning against the wall in silence.

“She’s been dying to do her skinship to you.” Julian chuckled lightly, remembering the day when Yuko had told him that her hands and body is itchy to touch Haruna’s assets.

Haruna bit her lower lip preventing from chuckling along. Yuko and her skinships. The tall girl really misses Yuko’s silly attitude.

“She can skinship me if she decided to stop doing this things she is creating.” Haruna slipped on her words. Haruna hope Julian won’t recognize what she said.

Julian looked at her after hearing it.

“So you knew?” He asked and smile.

Haruna nodded.

“I saw her giving the note to the staff.” Haruna mumbled.

“Tsk. What a reckless girl.”

“Does Yuko knew that I found out?” Haruna asked.

Julian shrugged. “I’m not sure. I haven’t been hanging out with her since she started filming.”

“Haruna. Why?” Julian looked at her with his serious expression.

Haruna’s face jerked up on his question. “Why?”

“Why are you playing along with Yuko?”

His questions stabbed Haruna.

Haruna knew her reasons are low. She doesn’t know what the real reasons are. She always thinks Yuko is playing with her feelings so she wanted to do the same.

“You two are hurting each other. Don’t you get scared if the relation between you two disappear?” Julian’s tone of voice is worried yet in a slight pain. He doesn’t want his Kojiyuu to end in this silly little game.

(Haruna’s Point Of View)

“I’m always scared. And… I don’t know what to do whenever I’m with her.” Tears are dripping on the floor as I started to cry. I can feel my make-up is starting to smudge as well.

“Yuko is… my first love. She’s always been a part of me.” I whimpered and feeling a little embarrass on my confession as it is my first time to let out what I feel about Yuko to a person.

“I should act warm to Yuko but if I do…” I can complete my sentence. Eventually, Yuko will soon get tired of me and replace me with someone else.

“She will soon replace you? And that is why you are being cold towards Yuko?” Julian said like he read what my mind is saying.

I nodded and started crying again. “I always thought I’d be ready and strong enough to confront her turns out I always give up and back down.”

“This feeling. All I know is I love Yuko. I am willing to give her everything.”

I felt something warm wrapped around me. A wet drips are falling on my head.

“I’m suppose not to hug you because you are my oshimen’s Nyan Nyan. But…” Julian said in his croaked voice as he is too crying a little.

“She told me on the phone earlier to look after you.”

I break down and cry again.

“Why can’t she say that to me?!” I buried my face on Julian’s chest and cried the whole free time we had.

(End of Haruna’s Point Of View)

--

“Smile.” Haruna mumbled to herself as she happily received a new note from Yuko.

Yuko gave a new note to her saying ‘Smile’. She wanted Haruna to smile, it has been four days Haruna doesn’t got any letter from her so Yuko wanted Haruna to smile at least.

The busy girl went to the studio after finishing her set. It has been a long time now since she set her feet on this cold studio floor. Yuko also feel a little awkward around the girls so the whole three hours of practicing she kept quiet. Most girls are wondering why the lively and silly Yuko is not bringing up her mood to AKB48.

Throughout the practice, Haruna kept her gaze to Yuko in front of the mirror. Yuko looking so weak and tired and the smile on her face is not appearing which Haruna wanted to see Yuko’s dimples.

“Are you okay with this? You just came from your filming and here you are practicing.” Haruna worriedly said to Yuko.

Yuko looked up to Haruna. A little smile appeared on her face but behind those smile Haruna can see weakness.

“It’s nothing.” Yuko then drop her smile.

The small girl dumbly thought that the practice is over.

“Since practice is over. I am going home.” Yuko grabbed her bag and left the studio without saying her goodbye to the members.

Miichan went to Haruna. “Tsk. She didn’t even say goodbye to us. Damn her.” Miichan pouted angrily.

Mariko slapped her girlfriend’s head. “Give Yuko a break! She’s all worn out.”

“Even though practice is not yet over, I’ll let it slide this time.” Takamina said.

“It’s my very first time to see Yuko looking so weak.” Atsuko stated.

It’s my second time.’ Haruna said to herself, remembering the day she let out all her anger to Yuko when the time Yuko confess about the gifts.

--

The next day Haruna saw Yuko making her way up to the stairs so she waited Yuko to reach her on the top.

“Here. That person gave me this. Smile. Looking at it will make you smile.” Haruna gave the letter to Yuko but Yuko didn’t want to take it.

“No. It’s okay.” Yuko declined.

“Take it so it will make you smile.” Haruna insisted.

Yuko then took the note from Haruna’s hand. Yuko doesn’t feel like playing her game at the moment. She wanted to confess now to Haruna.

“Nyan Nyan?” Yuko said. Tears are starting to fall on her eyes.

Looking at Yuko. Haruna’s eyes become wet as well.

“I’m tired of all this.” Yuko bashed the paper in her hand on the floor.

“You are not the only one who is tired… Yuko.” Haruna want to hug the other girl but she is still feeling furious towards Yuko.

Haruna thought Yuko is always the one who will decided whether to stop or not.

“I REMEMBER THE DAY YOU FIRST FAKED SMILE AT ME! YOU DID NOT CRY! THAT FAKE SMILE GAVE ME A HEARTACHE! AND NOW THIS? THIS LETTERS AND GIFTS?! WHY DON’T YOU TALK TO ME?! I LOVE YOU YUKO!!! I LOVE YOU!!!” Haruna let her anger to fire up again.

Yuko was taken aback and become stunned. Tears are falling quickly on her eyes. Her chest becoming tight as her breathings are now short. She clutched her shirt and went to hug Haruna. Haruna on the other hand was removing Yuko’s hand on hers but Yuko kept her hands on Haruna’s waist.

“YOU GOT MY HEART!!! ARE YOU HAPPY NOW THAT YOU FOUND OUT I LOVE YOU?! ARE YOU HAPPY THAT YOU WON ON YOUR GAME?! HOW CAN YOU NOT BE SERIOUS YUKO?!”

“I AM SERIOUS NYAN NYAN!!!” Yuko shouted back and fighting herself not to lose on Haruna as she keep removing her on her waist.

“YOU ARE NOT!!! YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW I AM FEELING!!! YOU ARE SELFISH!!! LET GO!!! YUKO PLEASE BE SERIOUS!!!” Haruna took all her strength to remove Yuko’s grip on her waist. Yuko was still weak so she removed her arms around Haruna.

“YUKO!!!”

Waa guys. I'm not really sure if this is sad or not.

I'm finally at this situation. I'm happy.

I can finally continue this fic using my plot that I wanted to create a story to since last year. (YES LAST YEAR!)
« Last Edit: July 04, 2011, 09:08:22 PM by AAAice »

Offline TakahashiJ

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #52 on: July 04, 2011, 06:26:58 PM »
LOL. HARUNA SNAP.
Yuko fainted due to lack of rest .
-faints- . hahaha
Waiting for part 2 now. Otsukare !

Flean

Re: I'm With You [11-1] - "I'm Tired."
« Reply #53 on: July 04, 2011, 06:33:37 PM »
waa....  :ptam-cry:  nice chapter~~ but what happen to YUKO!!!!!!  :shock:

Offline nyaha00

• Member+
Re: I'm With You [11-1] - "I'm Tired."
« Reply #54 on: July 04, 2011, 06:34:05 PM »
geh taka j beat me there >_<

oh well, no it's not particularly sad but a hint yeh  :yep:

Yuko don't work so hard :O

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sad but nostalgic..gr8 memories! :D
« Reply #55 on: July 05, 2011, 08:29:01 AM »
i'm waiting for an update....! :D

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #56 on: July 05, 2011, 11:18:33 AM »
Noooo Yukoooo T_T

Offline AAAice

• Member+
Re: I'm With You [11-2] - Don't Let Go Yuko.
« Reply #57 on: July 06, 2011, 02:44:40 AM »

11-2

Haruna snapped as she become furious towards Yuko’s silly game. Yuko had really hurt her now. She wants to stop her own game because she’s satisfied now? Is she always the one who will decided whether to stop or not? Because she already played at Haruna’s feelings?

Tears started to fall on Haruna’s eyes.

Haruna couldn’t help but shout at Yuko who is standing in the near edge of the stairs.

“I REMEMBER THE DAY YOU FIRST FAKED SMILE AT ME! YOU DID NOT CRY! THAT FAKE SMILE GAVE ME A HEARTACHE! AND NOW THIS? THIS LETTERS AND GIFTS?! WHY DON’T YOU TALK TO ME?! I LOVE YOU YUKO!!! I LOVE YOU!!!” Haruna let out some of the pain in her heart by shouting at Yuko who looked so scared again.

The memories from the day Haruna shouted at her is happening again. She made Haruna mad at her again. Yuko doesn’t want to happen what she started again.

The eyes of Yuko are already wet as her tears are dripping down her eyes. Haruna confess to her. Yuko should be happy but she can’t take Haruna’s words if she is furious at her. She doesn’t want Haruna to confess to her by shouting angrily. Yuko’s chest are becoming short, her breathings are suffocating her.

Yuko then wrapped her arms around Haruna and clutched the back of Haruna’s dress. Haruna is fighting to remove Yuko’s hands off her waist but Yuko kept her arms wrapped around.

“YOU GOT MY HEART!!! ARE YOU HAPPY NOW THAT YOU FOUND OUT I LOVE YOU?! ARE YOU HAPPY THAT YOU WON ON YOUR GAME?! HOW CAN YOU NOT BE SERIOUS YUKO?!” Haruna’s throat is getting worst as the lump is getting bigger and bigger.

Haruna is still struggling to remove Yuko’s grip.

“I AM SERIOUS NYAN NYAN!!!” Yuko shouted back. Fighting herself not to lose her grip on Haruna.

“YOU ARE NOT!!! YOU ARE SELFISH!!! YUKO PLEASE BE SERIOUS!!!” Haruna took all of her strength to remove Yuko’s grip on her waist.

Yuko’s weakness made her unwrap her arms.

“YUKO!!!” Haruna shouted Yuko’s name.

Haruna was so scared. Seeing Yuko roll on the stairs made her heart burst into pieces. Yuko landed on the floor roughly and hitted her head on the wall. Blood are starting to mark on the floor.

Panic washed over Haruna. She ran down the stairs and aggressively shaking Yuko’s body.

“YUKO!!!”

“YUKO!!! I’M SORRY!!! YUKO!!!” Haruna kept shouting.

‘I DON’T WANT TO LOSE YOU!!!’

Yuko isn’t responding. Yet, her chest is still moving up and down.

To Haruna’s hysteria, she didn’t call anyone for help. She carry Yuko’s weak body over the threshold and made her way through the parking lot where Haruna car locates.

Haruna kept on whispering Yuko’s name, waiting for Yuko to respond. No words come from Yuko’s mouth.

Haruna pressed the open button on her car key and place Yuko on the passenger seat.

“Shit! Hurry up!” Haruna’s hand is really shaking as she cannot put the key properly to the key holder.

“Yuko… stay with me.” Haruna eyes are hurting her now as tears are continuously dripping off her eyes.

She was scared to lose Yuko. Why does it have to be the day when she confess her love to Yuko?

“I DON’T WANT SOMETHING TO HAPPEN TO YOU YUKO! I LOVE YOU! I WANT YOU TO STAY WITH ME! DON’T LET GO NOW!!!” Haruna shouted inside the car.

Crying her eyes out, Haruna heard a soft weak whisper. Yuko was still a little conscious and whispered.

“Haruna Kojima… Yuko Oshima wants to be… with you… forever… Yuko O-Oshima will… give you her… heart… and life…I… love… you… Nyan… Nyan.”

Yuko’s weak voice broke Haruna’s heart. The throbbing seems to be destroying her whole self.

Haruna quickly looked at the back seat and hold Yuko’s hand.

“I want to be with you forever. My heart and my life belongs to you... I’m giving all of it to you.” Haruna cried. She then turn her gaze in to the road.

“PLEASE HELP!!!” Haruna bursted out for help when they finally arrived at the hospital. Carrying Yuko on her hands.

Haruna took the doctor’s hand when they had put Yuko on the stretcher.

“Please… help... please.” Haruna begged to the doctor. The doctor only nodded her head and hugged Haruna but Haruna quickly parted away and started running towards the stretcher.

“Yuko… Yuko.” She keep whispering Yuko’s name. Haruna is holding on to Yuko’s hand tightly.

“Yuko!” She shouted when some nurse stopped her from entering the E.R.

Haruna was being hysterical. Most of the people in the room was slightly sharing a tear with Haruna as if they can feel Haruna’s suffering. Some people recognize Haruna and started whispering on the people next to them.

Haruna finally dialled Takamina’s phone number as she failed to press the button properly due on her shaky nervous hand.

“Haruna?” Takamina said as soon as she answered her phone.

Haruna was sobbing on the other end.

“What happen Haruna? Why are you crying? Where are you?” Takamina’s pulse rate is increasing as she is sensing something horrible had happen to her friend.

Takamina’s tone of voice made the girls gather around her. She then pressed the speaker on.

“Yu…ko... hospi…tal.” Haruna said in between sob.

“What happen to Yuko?” Takamina was clutching her heart now as she started to cry as well.

The girls shared a glance to each other, feeling worried and anxious.

Haruna kept on crying on the other end.

“Which hospital are you in Haruna?” Mariko asked Haruna over the phone.

Takamina, Mariko, Atsuko, Miichan, Sayaka, Sae, Mayu and Itano went to the hospital where Haruna had told them as quickly as possible.

Sayaka was crying her eyes out, she is really worried on one of her close friend in AKB48. Sae, Takamina, Mariko and Itano was clutching their heart. Atsuko, Mayu and Miichan was crying along with Sayaka as they too are really worried about Yuko and Haruna.

“Haruna!” Miichan shouted the moment she saw Haruna hysterically crying on her seat.

“YUKO.” Haruna hugged Miichan.

The girls started to whimper. Seeing Haruna becoming hysterical made their heart broken. The only thing they wanted to know is the girl who had been sent inside the Emergency Room.

“What happen to Yuko?” Sayaka asked worriedly. She’s going back and forth to the emergency room door.

“It’s all my fault.” Haruna broke down and drop on her knees.

“Everyone. I’m so sorry.” She sobbed and bowed her head on the floor.

“Haruna!” Takamina cried and hugged her friend.

“Yuko… I accidentally… push her… on the… stairs.” Haruna whimpered.

“You what?!” Sayaka grabbed Haruna and made her stood up as she clutch Haruna’s shirt collar.

The girls is calming Sayaka.

“How could you?” Sayaka’s tears are dripping and unclench her hands to Haruna. Sayaka then punched the wall and started sobbing.

“I’m sorry.”

“Haruna!” A guy’s voice shouted.

“Julian!” Haruna went to hug Julian and nuzzled on his chest. Takamina called Julian’s phone and told that Yuko is in the hospital since they are close to each other.

After waiting for merely two hours, the doctor finally open the E.R door and went to Julian and the girls.

Haruna quickly grabbed the doctor’s shoulder.

“Yuko…” Haruna whimpered.

“The patient had suffered in to a major head injury and blood clot in her head. It is a miracle that she didn’t let go. However, she is in state of unconsciousness right now and she is still under observation. We will be transferring her in a special room after monitoring her.” The doctor bowed her head and went back inside the E.R.

The girls and Julian felt relieve on Yuko’s condition. Yet worried that their friend is still unconscious.

Haruna collapse on the floor and began sobbing again.

“Yuko didn’t let go.”

:bleed eyes:  :cry:

I wasted lots of tissue. :[

Waa I really can't believe I'm using this plot now. I've been waiting lots of months to have a proper story using my favorite plot. :[[[[

Offline nyaha00

• Member+
« Reply #58 on: July 06, 2011, 02:48:45 AM »
ahuhuh  :cry: Yuko!!!!!!

she's still alive  so glad  :cry:
haruna whyyy  :(

Offline luckymmsg

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #59 on: July 06, 2011, 04:38:31 AM »
This is so sad. :cry:
Why Haruna? :cry:
Glad that Yuko is okay, but please don't let her lose her memories (head injury again)..Please please please, that will be devastating. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Double - Who`s That Girl