JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Naht - D.I.S.

Author Topic: I'm With You (KojiYuu fic) 18/10/2011  (Read 44104 times)

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: I'm With You [11-4] - Oshima... Yuko?
« Reply #80 on: July 16, 2011, 08:52:54 PM »
Nooooooooooooooo!!!!!!! Yuko!!!!!!!!! Don't graduate!!!!!!!

Offline AAAice

• Member+
  • She's Yuko, a Goddess. A fact that the fans know.
Re: I'm With You [12] - She's the only one.
« Reply #81 on: July 21, 2011, 05:25:20 PM »
Mini Interview:

A: Welcome to my I’m With You mini interview day! Here we are with our Main Characters. The Kojiyuu pair!!! Oshima Yuko and Kojima Haruna!

*Clap Clap Clap*

Yuko: Yatta! Yatta! I’m here~!!!
Haruna: Err. Good afternoon everyone!
A: I’m glad to have you both here. First of, how do you guys feel being left out on my fics?
Yuko: Hmm… I hate you for updating so late!
Haruna: Sou, sou.
A: I’m sorry.
Yuko: Butttttttt~ I have lots of free times therefore I’m always trying to regain my memories back.
Haruna: Your memories are not back yet!
Yuko: Durrrhhh!
A: Hai, hai, how about you Kojima-san?
Haruna: Huh? What about me?
Yuko: Baka! She’s asking how you feeling being behind!
Haruna: Is that so? Well, err… I miss skinship!
Yuko & A: EH?!
Yuko(whisper): Is that even appropriate A-san?
A(whisper): You know, what if Haruna is the one who fell on the stairs, you think her airheadness will disappear?
Yuko(whisper): Want me to try? As in right now? Look at her! Her inner soul are coming out her mouth!
A(whisper): It’s because she misses your skinship!
Yuko: Skinship?!
Haruna: Eh? Skinship?! Yuko?! You will skinship me?!
A: Oh no way! Not infront of the people!
Yuko: I don’t even know how to skinship you like the old Yuko do.
Haruna: Ah! I know! I’ll teach you! Come here Yuuchan~!
Yuko: NOOO~! 
A: A-AT LEAST D-DO IT IN PRIVATE HA-HARUNA!!!
Haruna: Skinship! Skinship! Skinship! Ne~ A-san, let’s do a Skinship 101 instead of this interview. A private Skinship lesson just for Yuuchan~!
A: EEEEHHHHHH?!
Yuko: WAAAA NOOOOO!!! I’M STILL A VIRGIN!!!

A: Minna, I’m sorry, we have to stop airing our interview day for now.

Yuko(At the background): SAVE MEEEEE!!! NOOOOO HARUNA NOT THERE!!!!!!
Haruna: Let me unbutton it~!!!

A: YUKO!!! Gomen everyone. Se-see you o-on ne-next update!!! OH GOD MY NOSE!!!!

“Oshima… Yuko?” The voice forced Yuko’s body to turn around to see a tall and beautiful girl in a hospital gown smiling at her. Yuko assessed for a minute; the girl resemble Kojima Haruna’s features – tall, gorgeous, big breast, brunette, same length of hair and she has normal ears while Haruna has a big rounded ears.

Yuko struggle to recall again if this girl is someone she knew from the past or the girl doesn’t exist in her life before. Seeing the small girl competing with her blank memories, the girl chuckled quietly and take a few steps close to Yuko. The laugh of the girl is adorable which made a serene smile form in Yuko’s lips.

“I… I heard about your condition.” The girl looked at the other way as she is scared to stare at Yuko but set back her gaze to the small girl.

“Am I really that popular?’ Yuko let out a hesitant laugh while rubbing the back of her nape.

The eyes of Yuko widen from the instant warm of the girl’s hug. Her body seems to be waiting for this kind of embrace in a long time now. Yuko fit perfectly in the girl’s body, she can also feel the heartbeat of the girl. Yuko hugged back on the warm body pressing her yet the tall girl parted away.

“Sorry. That was a sudden call. I’m… Chiaki Takako. Yuko-san is my oshimen.” Chiaki Takako introduced herself and bowed her head for apology.

Disappointment rush over Yuko as she is hoping the hug lasted long. Who would hug a stranger in a long seconds anyway? “I… thank you? Ahh, I don’t know. What does old Yuko-san do if a certain fan told her that she is their oshimen?” Yuko looked up to the sky and pouted. Her question is so stupid she thought. Seriously, who would ask a person on what will be the past Yuko do if someone told her that? Yuko facepalmed herself. Hearing the other girl giggle, she lifted her face upwards to see Chiaki’s blissful face.

“Thank you is enough for me.” Chiaki smiled again. Those smile already marked on Yuko’s mind and eyes. Somehow, this girl she’s talking right now make her feel untroubled; no pain, sadness, worries. Unlike the other tall girl who kept on crying and begging to her. Speaking of, where’s Haruna anyway? The girl is taking so long.

“Thank you.” Yuko suddenly wrapped her arms around the girl’s waist. Her immediate action surprised her, feeling she haven’t done this for a very long period. Also for the fact this shows she has a feeling of fondness to this girl although it is her first time they got to now each other but she knew Chiaki will create a new memories to the new Yuko.

Sharing an embrace to the small girl, Chiaki then kiss the top of Yuko’s head. Sending tingles on their body. She never imagine Oshima Yuko from the popular idol group called AKB48 will be attached to her. Holding Yuko in her body brushed her illness away. A deep broken feeling suddenly went through her as she is scared that this girl will regain her memories back and will forget her. On this present time, she just want to treasure meeting Yuko for the rest of her life. 

Looking up to the tall girl, Yuko thought Chiaki was crying but somehow a raindrop fell into her face. “Noo. Why does the sun have to disappear?” Yuko buried her face at the girl’s chest. ‘Ah, it’s soft.’ She widen her eyes but shrugged the feeling off. This is so not her personality to be a pervert. Though, the AKB48 members told her she is a pervert before, so Yuko then though maybe it is really her character to be a pervert. Yet, she doesn’t want to be a dirty-minded person towards Chiaki Takako. Respecting the girl? I think so.

“I guess we have to go back to our rooms now.” Chiaki broke their embrace and patted Yuko’s head. “Come on, I’ll take you to your room.” She snaked her arm around Yuko’s shoulder for a support. Yet, she was stopped by Yuko’s puppy eyes when the small girl looked up to her.

“C-can I stay at your room for awhile? My room suffocates me.” She puffed her cheeks for an additional cuteness overload to the tall girl. Seeing the girl pulling off an adorable antic to make her approve, she suddenly died from the winning cuteness of her oshimen.

“Hop.” Chiaki ordered to Yuko when she squated down. Yuko was confuse for a moment and an excitement begin to rise inside her as she knew what Chiaki meant – Piggy Backride. Dangling her arms around Chiaki’s neck and placing her both legs to the latter’s waist and making sure she won’t trouble Chiaki on her weight. The tall girl chuckled, “Don’t worry you’re a one-kilo to me.” She joked and tighten her grip on Yuko’s leg and stood up. “Up we go.” Chiaki pointed her finger at the direction of the door which made Yuko giggle.

A sweet scent with a mixture of a hospital smell. Yuko couldn’t help but nuzzle her face on Chiaki’s neck which the tall girl inhaled sharply as it tickles. “Ehh, your weak spot is your neck?” Yuko softly asked, only earning a nod to the girl. She smirked and bury her face again on Chiaki’s neck. The two girls burst into giggles until they reached Chiaki’s room.

“Yie.” Yuko flopped on the girl’s bed after having a piggy backride and scan the room. There are lots of cards, mini balloons, basket of fruits and biscuits and the room is bright and warm compare to her dull and gloomy room. Yuko reached her hand to get the card on Chiaki’s side table and read the words written.

Chichan~! I’m always praying to God for your recovery.

Get well soon!

I love you onee-chan!

P.S. Always smile to all the ikemen doctors!

P.P.S You’re going to be free soon! Other future patients are waiting to be in your bed so get the hell out already!

Love, Chichi.

“That’s from Chia, my younger sister.” She smiled and gently remove the card from Yuko’s hand and place it back to the table.

Yuko was about to ask the girl why she is in the hospital but she halted as she doesn’t want to get upset on Chiaki’s answer. “When are you leaving?” She asked instead. The tall girl lay beside her and turn her head sideways to face Yuko with a smile. Yuko deepen her gaze in Chiaki’s smile to see an out of this world smile.

“Stop showing me a fake smile.” Yuko said turning her head the other way. She heard the girl beside her chuckle. “Ehh, don’t fret. You’re making yourself look more adorable.”

Chiaki burst into titter when Yuko showed her a weird expression by sticking her tongue out and a supernatural expression. Yuko then move in closer to Chiaki. The tall girl rested her palm on Yuko’s cheeks and carress it gently. “I’m leaving tomorrow.”

“Tomorrow?!” Yuko sat up straight, making her head throb in pain. “Itai.” She pressed her hands on her head but was stopped when Chiaki told her not to do that. “Well, my father told me that the doctor is letting me to leave two days time.” Yuko shows her big smile, revealing her two deep dimples in both cheeks. A shade of bright red appear in Chiaki’s cheeks.

“Eh? That fast? How about your injury? Your head? Are you sure?” Her questions troubles Yuko to response.

“You want me to stay in this hospital?” Yuko raised an eyebrow.

“Eh? No! I’m actually happy. I’ll visit you on those two days ok?”

Yuko flinched when when Chiaki patted her head. “You’re lying!.” Yuko pouted. “But I’m happy we will see each other again! We’ll spend our time together! Have fun, go play, go eat together, create a mem--”

The blare of sound outside the room coming from the speakers are calling for Oshima Yuko’s disappearance.

“Wow.” Chiaki exclaimed in amusement.

“Yabbe. I forgot about her.” Yuko facepalmed.

“Want me to take you to your room?”

“No, no. You don’t have to. Infact I can walk. See?” Yuko jumped off the bed and almost stumble if only she didn’t catch the chair to support her. “Itai.”

“Ehh, so stubborn. Here, let’s go.” Chiaki hold Yuko’s hand and led her to the door but Yuko removed her grip.

“Stay here okay? I thank you for having the guts to call my name earlier and also for becoming my…” Yuko looked on the floor and embraced the tall girl by not finishing her sentence.

“Bye, bye.” Yuko then limply walk her way outside with a big smile plastered on her face.

--

Haruna lay her back on the wall outside Yuko’s room. Waiting for the small girl to appear as she disappear after she bought a water from the vendor machine. Haruna blame herself for leaving Yuko alone on the terrace. Although, she had searched Yuko around the hospital like a desperate person and found nothing. What if she went somewhere else and couldn’t remember her way back? What if her small and weak body had been drifted by the rain? What if someone snatched her while waiting for Haruna to come back? What if…

“Yuko!” Haruna called out in time when she saw Yuko supporting herself on the railing of the wall, walking limply. Haruna run towards the girl and carry her in a front position like a baby clinged in front her mother’s body.

Setting Yuko gently on her bed, Haruna roam her hands around Yuko’s body to see if there is any defect. Yet, Yuko removed Haruna’s away. “I’m not a robot.” She coolly said.

The tall girl enfolded Yuko into an embrace, she shed a tear as it drips down and kissed the top of Yuko’s head. She sobbed hardly, her body is melting, not knowing what she’ll do if the person she loves disappear. Losing the girl’s memories and distancing herself away from Haruna kills her already.

“Where have you been?! Don’t you know something might happen to you?!” Haruna angrily asked as she break loose on the embrace.

Yuko looked at Haruna who is wiping away the tears in her eyes. “I met a friend and she invited me in her room.” She said emotionless.

Haruna shoved the girl tightly on the chest. “So you didn’t wait for me before going with her?! What if she’s one of the bad guys?! She might do something bad to you! You don’t even know her! Don’t trust her so easily, Yuko!” Haruna didn’t realize the volume of her voice is getting louder.

The amnesia girl scoffed and glared at Haruna. “Watch your mouth. You don’t have the rights to talk to my friend like that. You are just a person who keeps visiting me. …” Yuko looked away as she cannot stand seeing Haruna’s face. “Get out of my room.” She quietly said.

“You are not my Chiaki.”

Heartbroken Haruna stayed outside the room of Yuko. Following Yuko’s request is the least she can do to prevent the situation not to make worst. It hurts to be rejected and be pushed away by someone she loves. Those negative things of Yuko are reflecting to Haruna’s past towards Yuko. From rejecting to hurting Yuko’s feelings. Still, the squirrel of hers are not giving up on her deep affection to Haruna. Six years of fighting the squirrel’s love to the cat. Haruna won’t give up even if it is more than six years.

For the girl Yuko mentioned earlier named Chiaki? She’ll just stay as a friend to Yuko. Their relationship won’t forward more than that.

Oshima Yuko’s heart are only for Haruna.

I’m the only one in Yuko’s heart.

A's Note: Wee I have my off today! No rehearsals, no party. Just relaxing. :]] Sorry if I haven't updated this fic for a week? I guess. Anyway, I hope I can update this regularly. No emotional update! :]]  :shakeit:
Defeating Gekikara is a dangerous dream.

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Welcome to Immortal's world.
« Reply #82 on: July 21, 2011, 05:34:20 PM »
I love the mini interview you added at the beginning  :twothumbs

Oh NO, Haruna has competition, down worry your squirrel will remember :frustrated:

THanks for the update!  :on lol:

Flean

« Reply #83 on: July 21, 2011, 05:37:46 PM »
hahahaa... I like the mini interview~~~  :lol:

who's that Chiaki???  :?

poor Haruna...  :cry: be strong!!!!! :banghead:

Offline anoni2

• Member+
« Reply #84 on: July 21, 2011, 05:46:31 PM »
 :banghead: :banghead: sappy sappy

another competition oh pls nuuuuu  :panic:

her chiako...it was suppose to be Haruna  :cry:
« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 10:35:09 PM by anoni2 »
Still shipping them early pairs. 1st generation ftw!

Editing in progress ~ T's and J's
SRO(Their Journey)

Offline luckymmsg

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #85 on: July 21, 2011, 06:09:38 PM »
If this is test for Kojiharu, being neglected by Yuko this way. Let this test be over soon... (cross finger)... It's so pain... :banghead:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #86 on: July 21, 2011, 07:56:22 PM »
Mini interview FTW!!!!!
Yuko!!! Don't replace Kojiharu by Chiaki!!!

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #87 on: July 22, 2011, 12:30:42 AM »
Don't fall in love with her~ Yuko~!  :(

Offline kaizoku_gal

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ヽ(´・ω・`)ノ
« Reply #88 on: July 22, 2011, 03:34:09 AM »
Yes Nyan Nyan, don't give up!!  :cry:

Follow me on tumblr!  http://haaatochun.tumblr.com/

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
« Reply #89 on: July 26, 2011, 10:14:06 PM »
how can a fanfic can be so sad like this  :cry:

kojima-san  :cry:

the mini interview is EPIC!

Quote from: AAAice
Yuko(At the background): SAVE MEEEEE!!! NOOOOO HARUNA NOT THERE!!!!!!
Haruna: Let me unbutton it~!!!

haruna is the pervert and yuko is the tsundere  :lol:

visit my tumblr : nogibaby.tumblr.com

Offline AAAice

• Member+
Re: I'm With You [13] - "Yuko is here."
« Reply #90 on: August 02, 2011, 07:00:00 PM »
A's Note: There is no mini interview today guys! :]] Sorry, I'm in a hurry right now so yeah. Probably on the next update.

“You are not allowed to skip lesson today Haruna.” Miichan strictly said to Haruna whom said she is going to skip their dance lesson only to visit Yuko in the hospital. Miichan understood her friend but isn’t it a bit too much for Haruna to turn down her career(To Miichan’s perspective, yes) and beg someone who have no idea who is Haruna Kojima? Surely, Miichan is hurt too yet she’s patiently waiting to the old memory of her pimp buddy to come back.

Haruna shrug and prop her bag on her shoulder. “Try banging Mariko’s head on the wall until she lost her memories. Then tell me how you feel. Pain. Worry. All those shitty feelings. Let’s see how you can cope with that.” With that said, Haruna left the room and the girls who heard their conversation left with their mouth hanging open.

The tall girl is now in front of Oshima Yuko’s hospital room. The greeting of a never-seen-in-her-life girl facing her back to Haruna with that long brunette hair made Haruna stammered backwards. Heck, to Haruna’s view was somewhat she’s staring on her own back. Yuko and the girl rotate their heads towards Haruna. Not only her own back, even the face of the girl are similar to hers, the girl’s face are a little matured compare to Haruna. A long lost twin perhaps? I don’t think so.

Haruna’s heart began to beat in jealousy. The new damsel is probably Chiaki. Yuko’s new…

“Who are you?” Haruna coolly asked to the girl, stopping her thoughts. She drop her bag on the chair at the side of Yuko’s bed before placing herself at the verge of the hospital bed. Haruna could see the two share a glance to each other before the girl introduce herself.

“I’m Chiaki Takako. Yu-yuko-san’s hospital buddy.” Chiaki then bend her back into 90 degree downwards to show formality to the idol. Kojima Haruna. The woman Yuko loved.

“Oh.” Is the only word came out on Haruna’s mouth. She pecked Yuko’s forehead before continuing on her sentence. “Haruna Kojima. Yuko mentioned your name… once.” For once, Haruna has the urge to run away from these two, remembering what Yuko had told her that she isn’t her Chiaki broke Haruna’s heart. Yet, her vow on not giving up to her beloved Yuko halt her from running away.

Nyan Nyan should be strong.’ She nodded in her mind.

“E-excuse me, Yuko, Kojima-san but I have to leave now.” Chiaki broke the awkward aura roaming around them. She smiled at Yuko before giving Haruna a bow which Haruna bowed at Chiaki too.

“Nice to meet you Takako-san.” Haruna smiled.

“You’re leaving me without a goodbye hug?” Yuko sadly pouted and spread her arms wide as to invite the tall girl for a hug, of course the cuteness of Yuko wouldn’t be complete if her smile and dimples aren’t appearing in her already adorable face.

The smile melted Kojima Haruna and Takako Chiaki.

Chiaki let herself in Yuko’s inviting hug. “Goodbye Yuuchan. Eat, clean and sleep okay? Smile too.” She smiled and patted Yuko’s head before bowing her head to Haruna again and left the room.

Silence pooled around the room once more. To Haruna, she hated this silent treatment Yuko is presenting her, well to her, she isn’t used on a quite human squirrel whom in the past is always the loudmouth and couldn’t stand to have a silent and awkward surrounding. Also, she haven’t said sorry to Yuko on her rude mouth by saying negative opinion to Chiaki Takako.

“I’m sorry.” She said sincerely. Truthfully, Haruna is apologizing on what she had done.

Yuko opened her eyes and looked at Haruna who has a guilt in her brown eyes. “Sorry? What for?” She asked. To her, she couldn’t interpret why the tall damsel woman is apologizing. Did she done something faulty?

“Yesterday, for judging Chiaki with false opinions.”

“You are worried that time. I understand, no need to apologize.” Yuko shot Haruna a weak yet warm smile that soothed Haruna’s guilt away.

--

A couple escaped the dance lesson to visit their friend in the hospital. Though, to them there is no point on going to the lesson as they already memorized the routine and they’ll make sure to smooth the routine in their future practice. Frankly, visiting Oshima Yuko isn’t in their plan today as they will visit the girl tomorrow because she is going to be discharge. Going their way inside the hospital, the short girl caught a glimpse of someone very familiar to her.

“Harunyan?” The short girl asked in the thin air. The tall girl with her followed the gaze of her girlfriend to the said name. Indeed it is Haruna… on their vision. Yet, the ‘Haruna’ they know are with a group of family, walking their way outside the building of the hospital.

“A relative?” The tall girl asked in amusement with a mixture of curiosity as her eyebrow are raised. Though there are something different to ‘Haruna’  “Idiot, Kojiharu has a different attire when she left the studio.” She smacked her partner on the head lightly.

“Oi.” The other girl hissed. “Anyway, Harunyan likes to change clothes and would you expect her to visit Yuko in sweatpants? Heh, who’s the idiot now? Baka~” The short girl pulled down her right cheek using her index finger and stuck out her tongue to the tall girl.

“Whatever, it’s probably Yuko’s relative and Kojipa is taking the responsibility to guide them out. Lets go.” The tall girl then grabbed her girlfriend’s arm and went to the room of Oshima Yuko.

Entering the room. The couple raised an eyebrow on the weird part to see Kojima Haruna in the room with Yuko. Isn’t she’s with a group of family just a moment ago? Are they missing something?

“Woah, Ha-harunyan.” The short girl blinked a few times to check if she is seeing the right person.

“Oh Miichan. Mariko. Wait, don’t tell me you two skipped the rehearsal too?” Haruna gave the two a ironic smile. The fact, Miichan is the one who told her not to skip lesson today but here they are now, standing in the door way.

“Yeah, I eventually hit my head on the wall and too bad I didn’t lost my memory.” Mariko joked, chuckling on her own gag.

Somehow the two newcomer girls had forgotten the weird little event from earlier. Instead, they let their self in and chatted to the two girls in the rest of their 25 minutes time of talking.

“So Yuko, Nyan Nyan here has an upcoming drama and her role is a mean girl and… there is a kissing scene with the lead guy.” Miichan showed Yuko a cunning smile, hoping there is a reaction to Yuko that she can use as an evidence that Yuko doesn’t really have an amnesia. Haruna and Mariko shot her a ‘You’re lying’ glare but Miichan only winked at them and ride along with her.

Miichan failed.

“I’m happy you have a big break and a heavy role to act to. Do your best.” Yuko smiled and place her fist in front of her chest as a sign of ‘You can do it!’ symbol.

The innocent answer of Yuko surprised the three girls. Failure to Miichan. Shocked Mariko. Wounded heart to Haruna. Despite the fact she is aware what answer Yuko will say but it really hit her hard. The old Yuko would throw a tantrum on the said news and will beg Haruna over and over again not to accept the kissing scene with the guy, and the worst is Yuko is going to curse the actor. The cute part is Yuko will confess her love and skinship Haruna to show Kojima Haruna is hers only and Oshima Yuko belong to Haruna. The heartbroken girl went outside the room and sat herself on one of the chairs in the corridor.

How can I do my best if you are the only one I want to kiss? Augh, there is no kissing scene anyway!

--

After Mariko and Miichan said their goodbye to Yuko two hours ago, Yuko set herself in for a sleep yet worried to the girl who walked out 3 hours ago.

Opening her eyes slowly, Yuko felt someone is holding her left hand. She then turn her gaze to the girl resting her head on the verge of Yuko’s bed, sleeping. Kojima Haruna. Distancing herself close to Haruna’s own face, a smile lingered on Yuko’s face to see an adorable mole in Haruna’s pink lips and wonder why she didn’t saw the mole before which probably because she is always looking in Haruna’s eyes full of sorrow and pain. Yuko giggle weakly on Haruna’s pouty lips while sleeping, wanting to touch the lips of Haruna.

A tingling feeling woke Haruna as someone is observing her while sleeping. She opened her sleepy eyes and saw Yuko staring at her. Waiting for Yuko to part away, Haruna instead hear the girl talk.

“Sorry. I know the old Yuko would go mad if she found out you’ll be kissing a guy but you love Yuko right? She’s the only one in your heart and deep inside me the old Yuko are locked somewhere, shouting to you not to kiss the guy. Not to forget about her.” Yuko placed her hand on top of Haruna’s head and smile tenderly. “I’m still here. Yuko is here.”

Teardrops escaped in Haruna’s eyes. Those words are enough for Haruna to hear from Yuko, her words gave her more strength and faith.

Haruna kissed Yuko with so much affection.

“I love you.” Haruna softly said.

Tomorrow, I’ll present you our memories.

A's Note: Do I have something to note anyway? xD I have! Uff, I know I said I will regularly update this but I'm stuck on some other things. Nothing much in here except the last scenes. :]] I'm making Kojiharu in PAIN!!! >:]] This is a test for her for being cold to my Yuko. Joke.  :)

Yukofan
-Because it is the Kojiyuu pair and everything is possible for the two to have a sad fic. xD

« Last Edit: August 02, 2011, 09:49:23 PM by AAAice »

Offline anoni2

• Member+
« Reply #91 on: August 02, 2011, 07:10:54 PM »
isk isk  :fainted:

yup Yuko still there,just be strong Haruna  :cry:
Still shipping them early pairs. 1st generation ftw!

Editing in progress ~ T's and J's
SRO(Their Journey)

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
« Reply #92 on: August 02, 2011, 07:24:07 PM »
Ganbarre NyanNyan!!!
Don't Worry about that chiaki girl..........no matter how you too look alike, you two are different...You're the one Yuko loves!!!
Update soon

Offline apparently

« Reply #93 on: August 02, 2011, 08:55:00 PM »
awww, i was near tears by the end of reading that.

hopefully the old yuko does come back, at least for haruna ): sighh poor nyanyan... if not, hopefully this yuko will learn to love kojiharu, or maybe fall in love? this chiaki character is interesting lol. hmm, similarities to haruna and is fast becoming close friends with yuko... i disliked her at first but this chapter made like her as well. can't wait to see how everything turns out! update whenever you can.. i do prefer you update this one over the other fics tbh, just because it's mainly kojiyuu and i'm kojiyuu biased haha :kekeke:

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #94 on: August 03, 2011, 12:43:11 AM »
It's so sad~  :cry:

GANBATTE NYAN NYAN~!!  :yep:

Please update soon~  :twothumbs

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #95 on: August 03, 2011, 03:59:13 AM »
Y U so angsty? ;__________________________________________; Yuko remember already ;___; Haruna is dying ;____; inside. ;___; Please update soon ;___; so many tears. xD
Like I’m the most calm... Like, it must definitely be because, Like when we enter, I’ll be hurrying. But Because Junjun is older, I can calm down? I don’t really know, Like I just absolutely want her there beside me. Whenever we go abroad, if Junjun is absolutely not beside me, I absolutely won’t go. Something like that. -- Tanaka Reina about Junjun.

Offline crazywota

• Doki Doki and Shit
  • Member+
  • (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
« Reply #96 on: August 03, 2011, 07:45:14 AM »
ohmygawd  :on speedy: why are you making my oshimen suffer   :angry::frustrated:

KORISU!! go back to your true nature nao. please. haruna is in pain inside

please do update soon  :cry:

Offline Arakawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #97 on: August 03, 2011, 10:48:49 AM »
SOBBINGGGGGGGGG

Thanks for updating :)

Offline goddamnlian

« Reply #98 on: August 03, 2011, 01:18:08 PM »
i second to that @crazywota  :twothumbs miss author here is putting our nyan nyan in heartbreak

alice i cant wait for you to show them the next update  :wahaha:

Offline AAAice

• Member+
« Reply #99 on: August 03, 2011, 10:03:23 PM »
Soooo I'm bored and I miss commenting (like what I always do on the other forum I go to before) on responses. xD

Nal
- Yerp what Yuko said, she's there so no need for Haruna to be sad of. As what you said, Haruna has to be strong all the way.

Blughise
- NUFF SAID!!! Definitely different to each other! Hay, if only old Yuko came back.

Apparently
- Ahh I should've wrote a little bit longer at the last scene to make you cry. :]] (How mean)

I would probably dislike Chiaki too at first impression for entering the Kojiyuu's relationship but as what have said for liking Chiaki then probably I am too, well because of her polite or nice or something attitude in this fic. And the good news is I might update this fic more often now since I sort of lost my motivation to write the 'Future Love' fic (just when things are getting tense). xD HOOOORRRAAAYYY for a Kojiyuu buddy!!!  :shakeit: Truthfully, I didn't know you are a Kojiyuu fan, or I'm just too slow not to notice? xD

Renachii
- Saaad? Nooo. Joke, it is does sad if I am a reader of this fic. More than sad to me as I'm a big Kojiyuu wota. xD

Arisa03
- LOL sorrrryyyyy. Your comment looks cute. (Random) I guess it's the ;___; thing. This 'Haruna is dying ;____; inside' makes me want to do something to Haruna now.  :twisted:

Crazywota and Godamnlian
-:]] Haaaaa!!!! Be in pain along with your oshimen - Kojima Haruna!!!  :twisted: My little revenge for being Tsundere to my beloved Yuko. Joke. xD

I guess, Haruna have to be strong and be on Yuko's side no matter what. As what the title said "I'm With You."

Arakawa
- Lets sob together on the little corner. :P And yeah you're welcome. :]

Here's a little extra. :]]

Mini Interview:

A: Hello minna! Err our pilot episode was quite a trouble due to Kojima-san’s ac— Waaa!
Haruna: Minna, sadly to say but today’s episode won’t be A-san’s Interview Day. It’s~ SKINSHIP 101 DAY!!! Woo! Woo! Come on! Clap with me! Ne Yuuchan come sit here beside me not to A-chan.
Yuko: Nooo! There’s no SKINSHIP lesson today! A-san, do something!
A: Sorry Yuko, I won’t give you any help. Nyan Nyan here had propped everything in position.
Haruna: Hey! Who you calling Nyan Nyan?! Only one person can say that name to me.
A: Huhu, I’m just saying.
Haruna: First, Yuko, repeat after me. Nyan Nyan.
Yuko: Nyaaaa- cat cat! Neko neko! Kitten kitten! Nyaaaa-
Haruna: Nyan Nyan, Yuko, Nyan Nyan.
Yuko: Nyaaa~nnn Nyaaa~nnn.
Haruna: You sounded like a dying cat inside a microwave.
Yuko: Augh, get a move on already!
A: Yes please. You’re taking our recording long Harunyan.
Haruna: Fine. Ne~ Yuuchan look. *Flashes something in fronf ot Yuko
A and Yuko: WAAAAA!!!!
Yuko: Pull down that… that SHIRT HARUNA!!!
A: E-e-excu-cuse m-me. Err, tis-su-sue p-please? God my nose!
Haruna: Skinship no. 1. Yuuchan place your hands in here and squeeze it.
Yuko: Noooo~
Haruna: Ehh but Yuko always touch my breast right?
Yuko: I’m the new Yuko, not the old!
Haruna: You still have your perverted side inside you. Come on~ Grope~ Yuuchan grope! Yuuchan grope! Yuuchan grope! *Grabbed Yuko’s hand and place it on her asset
Yuko(Crying): A-san!!! Tasukete!!!
A: OH GOD, SHE’S… SHE’S… HARUNA STOP!!! CUT CUT CUT!!! DON’T PULL YOUR… YOUR…

Haruna: Hmmmmm Yuko~

A: Gomen everyone, this ski-skinship 101 day is stopping right now. P-please l-look forward on the next u-update.

A: YOUR SKIRT!!!!! KOJIMA-SAN!!!
Yuko: A-SAN STOP HER!!!
Haruna: Yo-your hands are perfect Yu-yukoooo~

LOL as I said I'm bored. :] Not much though haha. Haruna is troublesome ne?

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Naht - D.I.S.