JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Base Ball Bear - Death to Love

Author Topic: I'm Dating The Superstar Chap. 6 *4/8/15* (MaYuki, WMatsui, AtsuMina)  (Read 19098 times)

Offline xsilentreader

• CrazyAngel
  • Seriously, don't be serious.
Re: I'm Dating The Superstar Chap. 1-3 (MaYuki, WMatsui, AtsuMina)
« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2014, 02:15:57 AM »
First of all, thanks for all the persons who liked this story of mine...
I'VE NEVER THOUGHT THAT I'D ACTUALLY HAVE MORE THAN 20 THANKS.
so lemme kiss you all!!! chuuuu!!!!

@leEwẬy: yup. Mayuyu will find Yuki...the question is how?? *GRINS* I'm also happy for AtsuMina since they don't have to sneak for their date anymore...and for Rena's wig...i don't even know why i'd thought of making it green. lawl. ^^

@gek geki: a twist of fate maybe?

@Akblaire48: Wmatsui's pat will bring a lot of drama's though~~~

@chiqinna: yep, it was Rena who lost her girlfriend, can Rena move on?

@Zhen: don't worry, more coming up!!!

@ kcard: R[Rena] A[atsuko] Y[Yuki]..teden!!RAY!!!

@iLeo221: i aloso found the name awkward at first, but that'ts the only name i could  think  of that time XD

@ vivinardisa: Thanks a lot!!!

@cisda83: Who knows????? *grins*
@MayuxMatsuixMusic: thanks for commenting!!!really inspired me~~~ domo!!!
@AtsuminaForever: thanks for understanding~~~
@kazutoryu: but i prefer Mayu to not notice her action but be sweet to Yuki ^______^v
@liabont: yep more atsumina~~~
@Kakeru15: yea~~RAY IS A BAND in here XD don't worry the fic is already done....in my mind.

--------------
So here's the thing about me, if the other kids my age are having identity crisis, i'm having troubles on what kind of POV i'll use..so what POV you guys prefer?
-------------

IDTS: finding a superstar.

[Watanabe Mayu]

"mayu, why aren't you bringing your bag today?" my mom asked as she noticed that i'm not really bringing anything today for school except myself.
"event." i said plainly.
"ohh~~" she smiled, luckily my mom picks things fast,"Gambatte ne!!!" she cheered.

i just stared at her with my usual blank expression. she knows that i've never participated in those kind of events.
in fact, i don't like to join any events except when it is about academics. well, it's not like i want to join, because i NEED to join.

the thing about our school's event, is that even if you're not participating in any of them, you need to be there.
so as much as i hate it, i need to attend.

my mom gave me my allowance for this day. and bid her farewell.

XXXXXXXX
nothing is unusual for this day. even the girl with the headphones is not here.
why do i even care?
i sat on my usual seat and leaned at the window, but unlike the usual, i can't fall asleep. It’s just too cold.
I sighed, “I forgot to bring my jacket.”
XXXXXXXX

“Mayu!!!” jurina energetically approached me.
“What?”
She pouted again, “Why are you so cold? It’s Valentine’s Day you know?”
“I’m always cold.” I replied.

“Mou…Takamina is even participating~~”
I raised my eyebrow in amusement.
Takamina?
“There.” She pointed at the ribbon-wearing midget who is smiling confidently.
“Takamina!!! Come and convince this cyborg to join!!!” she yelled at the midget.
Takamina approached us, smiling widely.
“Just let her be, Jurina.” She smiled at the youngest girl, “Where will you be hiding now, Mayu?” she then turned to me.
“Anyplace with no people.” I told her.
“That…would be impossible.” Jurina commented, “Since, the whole school will be open to the students for this event.”
I sighed in disbelief, “Even the headmaster’s office?”
“Yeah. But the student council made sure that everything will be alright after the event. Like, no property will be missing or destroyed.” Takamina assured.
As if I care about the properties, Takamina.” I said bluntly.
All I care about is where I will hide.

“Participants, be ready!!!” the speaker roared.

“Tch…it’s too loud.” I frowned.
The two just laughed.
“Hey, Takamina, I didn’t expect that you’ll join.”
“I’m a fan of RAY…” she said.
“...though as not obsessed as somebody…” I smirked looking at Jurina.
“I’m NOT obsessed!!!” she defensed.
Takamina smirked with me, “We did not say anything about you.”
“Shut up!!!” Jurina was all red now.
“…Anyways, who is your target, Atsuko or Yuki?” Jurina asked, changing the topic.
I wasn’t going to let her but Takamina tapped my shoulder as if saying; let the poor ikemen off the hook.
I just nodded.
“There are three members right? Why do I have only two choices?” Takamina asked.
“Well, because Rena-chan is automatically mine.” She said confidently.
“But what if it wasn’t you to find her first?” I asked.
“Well…the president of my fans club said that they’ll give Rena-chan to me if they find her.” She said.
Well…everybody here knows that Jurina is in love with Rena. Though Jurina still receives confessions and things like that.
“Seriously…” Takamina said amused.
“Don’t change the topic midget!!!”
“I…I’ll choose…Atsuko.” She said fidgeting.
Jurina grinned like a cat, “That means~~ you only got Yuki, Mayu!!!”
I glared at her, “I told you, I’m not participating.”
They just high-fived and walked away, laughing their hearts out loud.
I sighed, “Where the heck in the world will I hide?”

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
[xsilentreader]
(yay~~~i'm included~~~)

“I know that you’re all excited…” the emcee started to say, “…but let us explain the rules first. For that, let’s welcome our three guests, X-san, Silent-san, and Reader-san”
“First of all,” X started to speak with her cold voice, “…you’re not allowed to kill each other.”
The audience chuckled, only if they know that X is dead serious.
“…”
“…Silent-san?”
“…?”
“N-Never mind…” the emcee sweat dropped, “Reader-san?”
“Here’s what will happen, RAY members are hiding somewhere in this school. They will perform their hit song, and you must find them before the song ends. If you do, they’ll be your girlfriend until graduation. They’ll announce the winner. Good luck everyone.” Reader-smiled, “Anymore questions?”
One student raised her hand.
“Nani desu ka?”
“Are you a prize also?”
Reader blushes a bit, “…well…no.”
“Anyways…let’s start!!!”
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The students immediately dispersed as they heard the signal. They chatted excitedly, and the melodious song playing in every speaker fueled the fun.
I’ve never believed in love until I met you,
Every second was worth a million.
But if that’s the case,
I wonder how much eternity will cost.

A certain ikemen-looking girl was looking everywhere to see her first love. If only her head can spin 360-degrees, she might have done it already, but of course that would be creepy. She even opened the covers of the trash bins, looked under the bench, looked above the trees, and even thought on looking at some holes made by an innocent animal that happened to live underground.

But then, she, Matsui Jurina, realized that if someone saw her, she would look like an ikemen guy who’s wearing a skirt, which happened to be the uniform of Hanazumi, that is high on drugs.

To make the story short, Jurina realized that she looked so stupid. Rena Matsui, is not a rat to be on a trash bin, hiding under the bench was out of question (and actually made her think why did she even thought of the under the bench thing.), Rena was not a monkey to be on the trees, and most of all she felt sorry for whatever innocent creature that is living underground.

“Sorry…whatever organism you are.” She apologized to the hole.
She sighed again, “I look…like an idiot.”
Well, at least she knows.
But then again, love can make you do crazy things.
I’ll work every night, and awake till the day.
I’ll keep my wallet and ignore the cake I’ve been drooling for.
Some says that I’m crazy.
Yes, indeed I am, for you.

And even if she looked stupid, it’s quite understandable.
She smiled as she remembered the day she admitted that the great play girl Jurina has fallen.
“Jurina-sama…”
Her train of thoughts were stopped when her name was called.
She noticed a group of her fans surrounding her, blocking every chances of escape.
“You’re with my fans club?” she asked.
“No…we’re against Jurina-sama being with Rena-san!!! Jurina-san belongs to us!!!” the group’s leader declared.
Jurina remembered Churi telling her about another fan’s club of hers that is against of her being with Rena.
“Hey…pieces of trashes.” a cocky voice echoed.
“Churi…?” Jurina smiled feeling relieved, as if Churi turned into an angel that very moment.
Churi gave Jurina an assuring look. The latter smiled back mouthing her gratitude.
 “Who the heck are you!?” the supposed to be leader of the anti-Wmatsui group asked—or better yet, yelled at Churi.

It wasn’t really the time to be curious and that she should be running away at the moment, but Jurina wondered how can they, the antagonists of her love life, looked hideous, almost worse than the clown that she watched last week with a screaming Takamina and usual colder than ice Mayu.

She was seriously thinking about the matter for some time.

She just realized that she should run when Churi glared at her.

Jurina ran for the sake of her future love life. Unfortunately, though her chasers looked horrible with their make-up, they noticed that Jurina was long gone, so they chased the running ikemen like how a predator chases its prey.

“Arggghhhh!!!! Why do they keep chasing me all the time!? it’s the second time for this day!” she thought frustrated, though a smile manage to creep on her lips as she remembered how she met Gekikara. Jurina admits that the certain girl caught her interest, there is something more in Gekikara than her unique green hair. Though her interest to the latter was still less than what she feels with Rena.

“Jurina-sama!!!” the yell dragged the running girl back to reality. She needs to hide, and fast. Only on place entered her mind; her own secret place. However, she already promised Gekikara that she’ll not go to her secret place.
“Jurina-sama!!!”

The running ikemen sighed, thinking that she’ll just apologize to Gekikara for breaking her promise. For even if Jurina is a woman of her promise, she needs to make it out alive for the sake of her future, hopefully with the one she loves, Matsui Rena.

XXXXXXXXX
For everything have changed,
When you came into my life,
On a split second you took be back to the light,
You found me surprised.

Rena Matsui had never compared herself to anything or anyone. But at that time, she definitely compared herself to a goldfish, opening and closing her mouth without really saying anything.

“R-Rena…chan?” The panting girl asked as she entered her secret room, finally safe from her predators.

The raven-haired tried to maintain her composure, though she found it hard not to blush with the sight of the younger girl in front of her. Usually when a person, especially a girl, gets sweaty she’ll lose her charm. But the younger girl was definitely on a different case.

‘She looks…hot.’ The raven-haired thought hoping that she kept her emotion stable, afraid that the younger one will notice the change of her color, from pale to crimson red.

“What’s your name…?” she asked the younger, come to think of it, she doesn’t even know her name.

“A..anou…what’s my name?” Jurina mumbled dumbfounded by the expected, yet sudden question.

A smile of amusement threatened to paint the raven’s lips, seeing the blushing mess in front of her.

“You can only blush for me…Rena-chan.”

Her amusement was completely replaced with bitterness as a voice nagged in her head.

She decided to smile fake at the younger, she can’t show her real emotion, she’s a superstar.

“What’s your name again…?”

The younger snapped back at the reality, “Jurina…Matsui Jurina…”

‘What a coincidence that she has the same family name as mine…’ Rena thought.

She grabbed her mic, “Matsui Rena…is Matsui Jurina’s girlfriend.”

XXXXXXXXXXXXX
You’ve made me feel different,
You’re worth everything in my life.
I’m yours even before we met.
We’re bounded by the red-string of fate.

Atsuko Maeda is trying her best not to pluck a wrong string and ruin the whole song, but as every second pass, it is proven to be more difficult. No doubt that she’s nervous. The ace, the always confident ace is nervous, laugh all you want.
In fact, she herself wants to laugh too, if she’s not the one on the teasing end.

Only if she could, she, herself will find Minami. She doesn’t want to spend her valentine with no one else other than the love of her life. And if it so happened, that Minami wasn’t the one to find her, she’ll definitely back out from this project.

‘Screw the management.’ She thought frustrated.

All she wanted is her Minami to be by her side on one of the most special day for couples, and because of their company, she’s stuck there, hanging like bait to a hungry fish that will find her first.

Don’t cry, don’t cry.
I’ll find you no matter what.
Believe in me and in my love.
I’ll find you wherever you hide.

“Minami where are you…”

Atsuko closed her eyes and mentally started a count down as if she’s just playing hide and seek with Minami.
100…
90…
80…
70…
60…
50…
40…
30…
20…
10…

I promise to be there when the countdown is done,
I’ll be grinning and say that the game is over,
It’s time to be serious my love.
Let’s be together, forever.

9…
8…
7…
6…
5…
4…
3…
2…
1…

“Find you.”

The small girl nuzzled her lover’s back, hugging her from behind.
She went to face her lover when she felt warm tears drop on her arms.

“Say…it Acchan.” Minami smiled encouraging the taller one.

“Maeda Atsuko…is officially yours, Takahashi Minami.” She said smiling as she muted the microphone.
Minami chucked as she looked at the pouting Atsuko.
"...let's stop hiding and let the world know our everlasting love acchan..." Minami whispered.
“Why are you pouting?” she asked when the ace just pouted at her.

“I hate you!!! You’re so slow!!! What if someone found me first, Bakamina!?”

The so called Bakamina smiled as she traced the superstar’s cheek.

“What will you do if someone find you first, Atsuko?” she grinned.

Atsuko looked everywhere except at the smaller girl, and her cheeks were colored nothing except pure crimson red.

“I…If ever it wasn’t you…I…”

“Nani?”

“I…I’ll…just…I’ll just hide again, until you finally find me.”

“I know Acchan…I know that you’ll do that.” She smiled confidently as she tiptoed to reach her blushing girl friend’s lips.

Let’s be together,
You and I and no one else.
Let’s defy the rules,
 ignore the looks
And make us happen.

XXXXXXXXXX
‘They’ve already found…lucky them.’ The bassist sighed mentally.

She’s hiding at the guard house near the gate. She’s not supposed to be hiding there but somewhere else where Mayu can easily find her.
However, when Atsuko told her that the one she’s been hoping for; an organism named Watanabe Mayu, is not interested in this kind of things, Kashiwagi Yuki wants to be nowhere else than to be near the gate and wait until the song ends so she can go out fast.

Though she wondered how Atsuko know that.

Anyways, the raven-haired would rather endure the teasing of the ace for being alone and single than to date anyone else other than Mayu.

Yuki doesn’t really understand why she want Mayu to be hers.
Maybe because of the stupid churning of her stomach when she’s near, as if a kingdom of butterflies were camping on her stomach and decided to come out all at the same time?
Or maybe her annoying loud heart that goes on rampage when she talked to her?
Perhaps, it’s because of the fuzzy warm feeling when she leaned of her?
Or the way Mayu can make her like a stupid little girl fangirling over her crush?
One thing is certain.
Mayu Watanabe is definitely unique.
She can make the raven hair feel and act different.
First, Yuki doesn’t sit with a stranger. And even if there are a lot of vacant seats at the bus that day, she sat beside Mayu.
Second, the ojou-sama, doesn’t really strike a conversation with stranger. But she doesn’t know why she wants to hear the stranger’s voice.
Third, she’ll never dare to fall asleep on a stranger. But somehow this stranger has a warm effect on Yuki that made her sleepy-- And comfortable for additional information.
Fourth, Yuki never eats with a stranger no matter how hungry she is. The truth, she just wants to spend more time with Mayu.
Fifth,  SHE NEVER KISSES STRANGER EVEN ON CHEEK, and scream like a maniac teenager who saw her crush.
And lastly, she never thought that she’ll fall in love with someone she just spent an hour of her life time with.
But knowing that the love of her life isn’t interested with her, she just hoped that this song will end, sooner the better.

Tell me that I shouldn’t give up,
That you’ll find me no matter what,
Because I’m already tired of counting,
I don’t even know if I should be waiting.

XXXXXXXXXXXX

On the other hand, the Cyborg was definitely pissed beyond explanation. She was looking for a peaceful place, and there is none. And the fact that Jurina and Takamina are probably in heaven right now, while she is suffering from walking irked her more.

The only good thing that happened now, is the voice she’s hearing. Now she’s thankful on the speakers that she just cursed earlier.

Only the bass is playing since the drummer and the guitarist were found out already, that’s why they stopped playing already, leaving the bass and the angelic voice of the bassist. Not that she thought that the other’s voice sucks, she was just particularly drawn to the voice of the bassist.

But then the sparkly looks that she had been receiving from her fans pissed her again. Why can’t they just focus on RAY!?
Now that the word pissed was an understatement, she chose to go to the cursed gate and get out of the campus than to destroy any properties due to her rage. And it will be a pain to handle a mad Takamina and a trolling Jurina.

Walking toward her destination, a thought wandered into the cyborg’s mind.
Like, will she see the girl with sunglasses today?
Thinking of that, a ghost smile appeared on her lips and made her more excited about riding the bus home since the raven-haired was her schoolmate. But then again, what is she was not on the bus? What if the raven-haired was also participating in the event?

The latter though made her a little jealous, thinking that the raven was interested in someone else.

A selfish thought entered her usual I don’t care brain.

‘I hope that she doesn’t end up with one of the RAY.’  She thought

Realizing that she was acting weird for her usual cyborg self, she was really thankful that Jurina wasn’t there.

As she was nearing the gate, she heard something. 

A melody was playing and it was calming her. Unconsciously, she walked towards the guard house.

“Hello? Is anyone there?” the cyborg whispered.

When no one answered she felt scared. It was dark and, though no one knows it, the cyborg is afraid of the dark and most of all, ghost.

Heaven knows how thankful she is for her multi-awarded poker face, or else she would be screaming like maniac together with Takamina whenever Jurina would DRAG them to watch some freaking horror.

When no one answered she yelled, “I’M WATANABE MAYU!!!”
She gulped and decided to go outside, however, she stepped on a white handkerchief with some red droplets on it, plus a name Kashiwagi Yuki sewn on it.

Thinking that the red drops are blood (though it was just ketchup from the burger that Yuki ate for breakfast.) and that Yuki is a ghost, (she clearly forgot who the heck is Kashiwagi Yuki.) she yelled,

“KASHIWAGI YUKI!!! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME!?”

XXXXXXX
Meanwhile, Yuki was into the music and she was not able to hear Mayu.

And our memories comes in flashbacks,
Telling me to hold on and never give up,
I’ll work for eternity; work for you and me,
Because I love you.

Then she finally noticed the sweating cyborg in front of her.
She muttered, “…Watanabe Mayu…”
XXXXXXXX

“….”
“What is it silent?” Reader asked.
“…”
“OH!? The speakers are messed up!?”
“…”
“This is interesting.” X smirked.

XXXXXXXXXXXX

On the other side of the campus,
The student’s were shocked, because oblivious to what really happened at the guard house they only heard two voices.
One saying,
“KASHIWAGI YUKI!!! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME!?”

And Yuki replied, “…because I love you…Watanabe Mayu.”

----------------
and that, my friends is the legend of MaYuki!!!
do you think that i should change the title of the story to "It all started with a messed up speaker?" XD

comment guys~~ and if i reached at least 20 thanks...there WILL BE BOOK 2.
-______-
I'M SERIOUS.
hehehehe....actually...i'm also starting the book 2 of this <3
spread the perverted love!!

muah!!! :jphip:

X is mark of Silent
Silent is a reader.

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Ah... All got thier respective partners.

What's going to happen in thier school lives?

How about thier fans?

What about RAY careers?

Their personal lives?

Reporters or paparazzis?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline leEwẬy

• Drowning in Mayuki and EliUmi love
  • Member+
  • Always be まゆき♥ (=゚ω゚)ノ
Ahh~ I love this chapter :mon lovelaff: Especially, Yuki's confession :mon roll:
I must thanks the anti WMatsui group for making Jurina found Rena :on gay:
I wonder how Takamina found out Acchan's hideout :dunno:
But still like the Atsumina moments :wriggly:
Yuki loves Mayu at first sight :mon inluv: And so seem Mayu :mon determined:
But I also have the same questions about RAY's career, like cisda-san  :mon huh2:
Anyway, looking forwards to your next update :mon beam:
Working on translating an awesome Kojiyuu fanfic, right now ☆〜(ゝ。∂) :mon beam:

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
oh i need more of this!!!

Offline triela

• ecchi
  • http://kirikawota.tumblr.com
atsumina couple  :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
pls update soon i want more atsumina moments  :wub: they are so cute together
yuki always the reaction queen and mayu the cyrbog
 why jurina never saw a picture of rena?????????

Offline chocholate

• Member+
mayu,jurina and takamina found their couple! :cow:

They will have a great day until graduation~

I can't imagine how was mayu expression after found her 'ghost' :hiakhiakhiak:
Can't wait for your next update :wigglypanda:

Offline 48matama

• Danso kills me
  • Member+
SO LOVELY QAQ

sorry for be silent reader, i don't know how to reply ._.

PLEASE UPDATE BOOK 2 ><

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
Awww Rena pick Jurina...of course she will XD

Takamina so cute

Finally Mayuki quiet scary mettingto each other.

Update soon

Offline risshu

• ecchi
  • ...second best isn't so bad.
    • risshu13
    • risshu13
The legend of MaYuki was epic.  Yuki's confession was nice too~  @^@
Thank you for this wonderful update, it was quite amusing.   :thumbup

Offline ryu201

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina is real! ATSUMINA 4 LIFE!!!
    • +ryuuyuia
hi author-san,new reader here!  :hee:
i want tell u something.
first,i love ur fanfiction thank for that :luvluv1:
second,in the beginning i thought that ray will be appear but im so happy she not  :wahaha:
third,u sure make me laugh so hard when i read mayuki meeting part  :on lol: :hiakhiakhiak:

please continue it i reeeeeaaallllyyyy wait it  :mon sweat:
ganbatte author-san ! :mon yeah:

Offline kcard

• ecchi
  • Member+
Mayuki part steal every scene!!!

Love this !

I wonder how face mayu like, when yuki confess !
HAHA

Oshi : Okada Nana | Watanabe Mayu | Kashiwagi Yuki & Matsui Rena
Shipper : Mayuki | YukiRena

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm not English... Please Help me with that!
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL I really like the Mayuki part!!!!

But for me (maybe I misundestand) Yukirin didn't really confess to Mayu (lol)
I mean isn't the 'because I love you' came from the song??? Well in fact she is really in love with Mayu so we can count that as confession
with the 'The speakers are messed up'
Also with the bold character

Alalala I think I'm being idiot xD It is too obvious! I'm so idiot!

LoL but it really sound like a confession!!!! It is so cool! SOOOOOOOOOOOO COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL WAYYYYYYYY!! :cow:

Sorry :bow:
Mayuki = Cutest couple

Married?!-Mayuki fanfic (maybe it will have another pair)

Offline MayuxMatsuixMusic

• mayuyu oshi <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • oshiri~~!!!
Mayuki saikou!!!!

It really looks like that yuki confessed

Haha mayu should be ready for a teasing jurina xDD

Update
mayuyu and rena is <3

mayuki and mayurena is my fav <3

Offline vivinardisa

• Member+
  • MaYuki Shipper \(^_^)/ Yukirin Kami Oshi
Oh~~ MaYuki moment is so sweet  :inlove:

They should thanks for the speaker  :lol: because it looks like Yuki is confess to Mayu  :heart:

AtsuMina they are an official couple until graduat  :wub:

After long time Jurina finally can be Rena couple  :thumbsup

Wonder what will happen to all the couple, please update soon  :bow:

Offline deguchi

• Member+
  • try to open up my self
SHOT!! Got a good laugh for their hide and seek game! Especially that mayuki part! XDD
aww atsumina's so sweeeeeet <3
wmatsui cute!
NEXT please!
just love to read alot of fiction story

Offline fael_c00l

• 熊沢世莉奈 | Andela
  • Member+
  • She's so beautiful when she's not mine anymore
wow... good story... and how the pairs meets is so hella good  :twothumbs

and i just realized that RAY is Rena Atsuko Yuki, not Ray the diva  :nervous
TomoTomo is my OTP

Twitter : @Raphael_Raditya

Offline pattinium

• ecchi
  • Member+
Wow !!!!!
Yuki !!! Were you confessing your love to Mayu ?
Even you met her once ?? (But I dont mind though xD)
Really wanna know what'll happen next, since Mayu doesn't like to be in sportlight
And Yuki is a big star !!!!!
Wait for the update ;))

Offline Archer1992

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I love Atsumina, Mayuki, Kojiyuu, Saeyaka, Wmatsui
oh my!!!

so fun

continue really soon please!!!

thanks

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
THIS IS MY PROPPER COMMENT

UM LET SEE~
 WMATSUI_____THIS ONE LOOK LIKE COMPLICATED AS I ALREADY THOUGH AT FIRST,THE MAIN CAUSE WAS RENA HERSELF,I DONT KNOW WHAT EXCACLTY HAPPEN TO HER IN THE PAST BUT IT'S SURELY AFFECT WMATSUI RELATIONSHIP PROGRESS,BUT IN THIS NEW UPDATE I THINK JURINA ATTRACT HER ATTENTION,THIS SHOULD BE A GOOD THING,JUST NEED A TIME TO GROW THAT FEELING

ATSUMINA____WELL THEY ALREADY COUPLE BEFORE THIS EVENT,THEY JUST OFFICIALY MAKE IT PUBLICATION

MAYUKI______THIS ONE IS THE MAIN INTEREST FOR ME,CAUSE IM MAYUKI FANS OF COURSE KEKEKE,BUT SERIOUSLY THIS ONE IS THE FUNNIES!! FROM THE FIRST TIME THEY MEET UNTIL THE EVENT LOL,MAYUYU WAS SO CUTE NO WONDER YUKI FALL FOR HER SO EASILY.

I MAKE SOME INVESTIGATION,

RENA X JURINA = RENA DOESN'T HAS INTEREST IN RELATIONSHIP AND LOVE,BUT JURINA LOVE HER SO MUCH,WITCH I DONT KNOW FROM WHEN AND WHY
ATSUKO X TAKAMINA = THEY ALREADY LOVE EACH OTHER FROM THE START
YUKI X MAYU = YUKI FALL IN LOVE WITH MAYU AT FIRST SIGHT (CAN I SAID THAT?) AND MAYU NOT INTEREST WITH THOOSE KNID OF THING (MUCH MORE LIKE RENA BUT A LITTLE BIT DIFFERENT)

THANK FOR THIS AMAZING FIC,HOPE MORE UPDATE FOR THIS

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Clean the nosebleed and keep reading/writing! @.@
The cliffhanger on the last chapter caught me off guards. I really liked how you put Mayuki here. :)

Hope you update soon :3 thanks o/

<3
Sorry about my lack of activity... I'm kinda stuck in life...

My fics:
It started in a wedding (MariMii + usual couples) - ongoing
The fanfiction post thread (KojiYuu, WMatsui) - ongoing
The cry of a lonely star - ongoing
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Base Ball Bear - Death to Love