JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sparta Locals - Tokyo Ballerina

Author Topic: Re: (KaixAcchan) Do you still remember? CHAPTER 11 13/06/17  (Read 23263 times)

Offline den_takacchan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • OTP: ATSUMINA AND KOJIYUU
Re: (KaixAcchan) Do you still remember? CHAPTER 8 PART 2 13/03/24
« Reply #100 on: March 25, 2013, 04:40:49 PM »
with riku's new haircut . i hope yuko will fall in love with her so the atsumina couple wouldn't be bothered anymore  XD .btw thx for the update!

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: (KaixAcchan) Do you still remember? CHAPTER 8 PART 2 13/03/24
« Reply #101 on: March 25, 2013, 05:16:57 PM »
Thank you for the update

What going to happen with Kai and Atsuko?

How about Riku?

I can't wait to find out more

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline atsuminaFTW

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I still love Atsumina but I've come to adore Yukko
Re: (KaixAcchan) Do you still remember? NOT AN UPDATE... YET 13/05/25
« Reply #102 on: May 25, 2013, 06:05:55 PM »
Sorry for not updating in a long time :bow:

I had exams the first two weeks of April, then I had to study for my finals, which I've just finished on Thursday :bleed eyes: I think I did well, definitely gonna graduate on time (unless I happen to fail one of them, then I'm gonna graduate later :thumbdown: )

Anyways, right now I'm writing the next chapter, I think I may update on Monday, maybe until Tuesday, so wait for it!! :jphip:

Replies:

@correnereyes: that fic is on hiatus until I finish this one; don't worry, I'll try to finish this soon so I can continue the other one :sweatdrop:

@den_takacchan: we'll see; definitely there'll be some drama...

@cisda83: all those questions will be answered eventually. Stay tuned!!
SKE's Spanish halfie has gotten my heart without even trying

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: (KaixAcchan) Do you still remember? NOT AN UPDATE... YET 13/05/25
« Reply #103 on: May 26, 2013, 07:01:38 AM »
atsuminaFTW-san...

Thank you for updating...

Can't wait to see the next chapter

Thank you again...

PS: Hope you get a wonderful result...
       And you can graduate on time...

Offline atsuminaFTW

• ecchi
  • Member+
FINALLY AN UPDATE!! I'M SOOO SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG!! :bow: I DIDN'T PROOFREAD THIS SO I'M SORRY IF THERE ARE ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKES :banghead: I'M ALSO SORRY IF THE STORY HAS TAKEN A DIFFERENT TURN, OF IF IT SUDDENLY BECAME A PILE OF JUNK OR TOO HARD TO UNDERSTAND, I'LL TRY TO DO MY BEST ON THE NEXT CHAPTER. IT'S A SHORT UPDATE BTW, BUT I GUESS IT'S BETTER THAN NOT UPDATING AT ALL... :catglare:

CHAPTER 9

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“WHAT THE HELL?! WHAT HAPPENED TO MY HAIR?!” an exalted Riku exclaimed while pulling the red-colored strands of his “new” hair.

“Stop overreacting dude, is just a little makeover…” Kai mentioned.

“Don’t you like it, dear?” Trisha questioned the troubled, taller man.

“NO I DON’T TRISHA!! WHO GAVE YOU PERMISSION FOR THIS?!” Riku had lost it, he was really mad

“Kai said it was a good idea, and that it’ll look good on you…” said Trisha, guilt was more than evident in “her” voice.

“KAI YOU ARE DEAD!! THIS MEANS WAR MIDGET!!”

“OI!! I TOLD YOU TO STOP CALLING ME THAT, JERK. It was a mere suggestion, besides, the color doesn’t last forever… Just keep it until it starts fading, then you can dye it back to brown… “ he calmly answered

“HOW THE HELL DO YOU EXPECT ME TO GO OUT ON THE STREET LOOKING LIKE THIS?! EXPLAIN IT TO ME!!” he was still pretty altered

“Walking, of course… “he replied in a serious tone. “Relax dude, I already told you this won’t last forever, just give it a try… Give it one month, if it doesn’t work out then you dye it back.”

“A MONTH?! ARE YOU FREAKING SERIOUS?!”

“Take it as a bet, if you can last a month with this hairstyle I’ll do anything you want…”

“WHY WOULD I—Wait, you said you’d do anything?… As in ANYTHING?” Kai’s plan worked, he now had Riku’s full attention.

“A-N-Y-T-H-I-N-G” He repeated slowly, so Riku could understand him clearly.

“Do you realize what you’re doing? This might end up bad for you…” he warned

“Are you scared of mr being hurt? You’re such a good friend… OR maybe you’re just scared of losing.” He challenged

“Losing? HA!! As if! I NEVER lose…”

“Prove it then; accept my challenge…”

“I tried to warn you Mid—Kai. I hope you’re prepared for the worst…”

“Don’t worry, I won’t lose”, Kai confirmed.

“I won’t either… Fine, I accept the challenge” he said, quite determined.

“Fine; may the best of us win…”

Meanwhile Trisha was quietly watching the two guys converse between them. “She” was quite shocked and impressed with Kai’s hability to calm down Riku and convince him to do things hen didn’t even want to do in the first place. This pair of guys were interesting. It was easy to notice the rivalry between the two, but you could also tell they were friends, even if they tried to deny it…”

Back at Atsuko’s apartment

“Acchan, we’re back!” Riku exclaimed as he entered his best friend’s home

“You’re finally back!! What took you so---“ she forgot what she was saying as son as she saw Riku.

“BWAHAHAHAHAHA!! OMG RIKU WHAT-- HAPPENED TO-- YOU?!”  She was having a hard time breathing from laughing so much

“Do you like it? It’s a little makeover… “Kai commented, “I suggested it” he said, trying very hard not to laugh.

“Shut up!! I’ll prove you I can survive this hairstyle for a month… In the meanwhile I’ll start thinking about an adecuate punishment for making me go through this…”

“Ehh, you’re keeping it like this for a month? Can you actually do it?” Atsuko questioned

“Of course I can!! I’ll endure this for a whole month just so I can take my revenge on Kai later; after all, he promised he’ll do anything…” he had an evil smirk on his face

“Oh Kai-kun, don’t you know how competitive Riku is? What if he actually succeeds?” said a worried Atsuko

“Don’t worry Atsuko-san, I won’t lose” he said confidently

“Even though I’m worried for both of you, this is actually kind of amusing… I’m expecting an interesting turn of events later on” she said with sparking eyes

“T-thanks, I guess…” they both replied, unsure of how to react

“Ok guys, so it’s getting kinda late and I gotta go to the university tomorrow, we’re doing a trip to some museums around the city, and if I miss this it might affect my grades… Not that I’m complaining, since I like museums and all”she then realized she was going out of topic –like she normally did- “Anyways, you both need to leave since I’m going to bed early…”

“Ok, see you later, Acchan…” Riku said as he kissed her cheek and walked to the entrance door, “Kai, you comin’ or what?”

“Go ahead, I’ll just take a minute…”

“Fine… It’s not like I’m gonna wait for you anyway” he said as he left

“Gosh, I swear he sometimes acts like a tsundere schoolgirl…” he said, trying to sound irritated

“You see Kai-kun? I told you you’d become friends in no time…”

“W-what are you saing Atsuko-san, we’re nothing like friends; in fact, we hate each other, and he can confirm so” Kai said, a little embarrassed.

“Yeah, whatever…”

“Anyway, I wanted to talk to you about something important, don’t worry, it won’t take long…”

“Ok, what do you need to—“she was interrupted mid-sentence by a pair of lips… Wait, LIPS?!

That’s right, “Kai-kun” was kissing her!! How can this be posible?! The serious and shy Kai-kun was being outrageous for once and taking the initiative!!

She closed her eyes to enjoy it, but it was short-lived since a few  moments later Kai stopped and practically ran outside of the apartment with his face as red as a tomato. He couldn’t believe he had had the guts to do such a thing, he was sure Atsuko now hated him. Meanwhile, the previously lived scene was being reproduce don a loop inside his head, it had been awesome, but it had also been stupid to do it.

“I can’t believe I did it!! Gosh, I hate myself for doing it!! I can’t go back now, I’ll apologize to Atsuko-san tomorrow or something…” he thought

“Yo Kai, what took you so long?” Riku said when he saw Kai heading towards the exit

Kai tried to ignore the tall guy and intended to keep walking, but was suddenly questioned once again…

“Kai, are you OK? Your face is all red… Are you not feeling well?”

“I-it’s nothing, Riku, let’s go…”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER, IF NOT THEN YOU'RE FREE TO TELL ME HOW MUCH YOU ACTUALLY HATED IT.

PS: @cisda83: it all went well at school, I'm graduating on time!! :panic: I'm glad you wished me luck, thanks :w00t:

I DON'T KNOW WHEN I'LL UPDATE AGAIN, HOPEFULLY NEXT WEEK :D

« Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 07:34:28 AM by atsuminaFTW »

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
atsuminaFTW-san...

Kai was so tricky here.... able to convince and made Rilu accept his changes in hair colour...

Ah... Riku look like 'Riku in Mendol'  :thumbsup

He was so great looking in 'Mendol'

Ah... It's going to be interesting what's going to happen with Riku while he was having this hair style...?

Would Riku win the bet.. of able to last a month...?

What would Riku make Kai do for him when he won the bet...?

Ah.. Atsuko was so popular for getting lots of kisses in a day... a kiss on cheek from Riku and on lips from Kai...

What's Atsuko reaction for the kiss that Kai gave her...?

Can't wait to find out...

Thank you for the update

:wub: :inlove: :heart: :love:

PS: Congratulation on your graduation... Well Done...

Offline chemicalstar

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Wetenschap is alles
Aww... a KISS!!!!

Been waiting for this fic to be updated. can't wait to find out more. thanks and good luck for ur exam things author-san.

Offline Elo

• ~~ YuKo ~~ SAIKO !!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Dont you dare to mess with my ~~YUKO~~
No prob. I hope you will update more often

aww cute kai blushes because he kissed atsuko

Love AKB
             ~TakaYuu~
                           ~AtsuMina~
                                          ~KojiYuu~
                                                      ~TomoTomo~
                                           ~MariMii~
                           ~Wmatsui~
             ~MaYuki~

Love this Pairing
                                And more ^^

Offline 7sam14

• A Pinoy Otaku!....
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina Every Day....All The Time....
Kai actually had the guts to kiss Atsuko!!!  :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

I Really Hope that u can update this!!!!  :kneelbow: :kneelbow:
I also hope that u can update the currently (nameless) fic of u"rs 

Hoping Yuko would fall for Riku and would not cause disturbances to Atsumina....

I really hope u have time!!!!!
Tumblr - http://swifty13otaku48.tumblr.com/
Fb - https://www.facebook.com/shannen.tarrosa

KEEP CALM....AND ALWAYS SUPPORT ATSUMINA!!!

Offline KojiYuu44

• ecchi
  • Member+
Kai had more guts than I expected
he actually kissed Atsuko!!
Thanks for the update!

Offline miayaka

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • ツ twitter account got hacked pls unfollow
Okay I admit I flailed on the kiss soooo much  :shy2:
Thank you for the update it's worth the wait!

Offline chemicalstar

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Wetenschap is alles
Yo! update it fast. i wanna know what will happen after the kiss..

Offline atsuminaFTW

• ecchi
  • Member+
Sorry for not updating last week... The Sousenkyo was quite stressful, you know? Besides I kinda lost inspiration, but the newest Atsumina photos brought it back to me :lol: I promise that I'll update on Friday, I'll try to make a longer update this time 8)2

Offline atsuminaFTW

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: (KaixAcchan) Do you still remember? ANOTHER NOTICE 13/06/15
« Reply #113 on: June 16, 2013, 12:59:57 AM »
You know? I had a chapter already written, but I'm gonna rewrite it because I think this is going too slow, and the drama hasn't even started yet :doh: Give me until Sunday to fix this. :peace:

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #114 on: June 16, 2013, 01:24:00 AM »
You know? I had a chapter already written, but I'm gonna rewrite it because I think this is going too slow, and the drama hasn't even started yet :doh: Give me until Sunday to fix this. :peace:

ok... im waiting... o.o

Offline IntanLakz

• Im Just a Vice Fairy
« Reply #115 on: June 16, 2013, 08:35:54 AM »
cool fic  :cow:

please update  :heart:

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #116 on: June 16, 2013, 11:22:16 AM »
I'll wait too...

Take your time...

Looking forward to your next chapter

Thank you

Offline atsuminaFTW

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: (KaixAcchan) Do you still remember? CHAPTER 11 13/06/17
« Reply #117 on: June 17, 2013, 11:09:30 AM »
I know I said I'd update on Friday, but there was just something I didn't like about the chapter I had written, and I had to change it :catglare: Anyways, since I had a little extra time, I actually managed to finish writing the WHOLE story —or at least the main ideas, which are a lot— so I only have to extend them a little and then write them on the computer; hopefully I'd be able to update on a weekly basis from now on —or maybe not, since I have to study for my entrance exams, which are in 3 weeks— Medicine is the hardest option I could've chosen :nervous Well, I'll hope to update soon, so in the meantime enjoy this —kinda short— new chapter. :thumbsup Thanks for reading my pile of nonsense btw :bow:

CHAPTER 10

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Both dorks (Atsuko and Kai) couldn’t believe what had happened; more like they didn’t want to believe it… With this, their friendship could be ruined!! Besides, they were sure the other didn’t feel the same way; it was meaningless to try to pursue a more serious relationship… but was that really the case?

Atsuko’s Apartment

“Wha— Did he just— EHHH?! WHAT THE HELL’S GOING ON?!” she was too confused to grab a hold of the situation… “He doesn’t feel the same way I feel about him, but then why did he k-k-k-kiss me!?” she exclaimed out loud, her face so red it was almost painful to watch; she needed to calm down to analyze what had just happened and try to find a possible explanation to such a situation.

“I-I-I think I need to take a shower… a COLD shower” she thought. From the shock of being suddenly kissed she had landed quite roughly on the large couch adyacent to her –luckily her butt hadn’t suffered that much damage, though she probably wouldn’t have noticed it anyways–; she was having a hard time trying to stand up, so she just opted to roll over, hoping the impact with the floor wouldn’t be too painful…

She miscalculated the landing and hit her knee against the little coffee table beside the couch.

“Well this is just great” she muttered as she –slowly– made her way into the bathroom, rubbing her knee; she was hoping this action would make the intense pain go away, or at least lessen it.

Once inside, she waited until her bathtub was filled and then proceeded to take a “relaxing” bath… She needed to think things thoroughly, to find an explanation for Kai’s sudden actions; she needed to evaluate –if you can call it that– her and Kai’s current situation…

She asked herself questions such as “Was it possible for Kai and her to date?”, “Was Kai even interested in dating her?” –or what she feared the most and was praying not to be true– “Was the little guy just playing around?”

"Why would Kai do something like that?! I thought he only saw me as a friend... " she thought; "Ugh, I just don't know what to do!!" she exclaimed as she let her body slip deeper into the tub, until the water was just below her nostrils; her rubber duck was floating around, while she just stared without watching anything in particular.

“Aghh!!” she exclaimed, returning to her original sitting-position; splashing some water with the rough movement.

“What– the hell –was that guy– even thinking–?! Just when I had given up on him he suddenly comes and k-k-kisses me!! I swear sometimes it’s hard to deal with him!! But…” she touches her lips with her right hand and sighs once again, “I can’t deny that I kinda liked it, and wouldn’t mind doing it again…”. She couldn’t notice she was currently smiling.

Meanwhile, with Kai and Riku

“Dude, are you sure you’re okay?” a worried Riku questioned for the nth time.

“Don’t worry, I told you I’m fine”

“W-who saidI was w-worried? I-I was just trying to be polite, that’s all…”

“Yeah, whatever, I told you I’m fine” – though he really wasn’t–, “you know what, let’s go grab a drink or something” he then suggested.

“After all the mess we caused last time we “got a few drinks”? I think I’ll pass… besides you get kinda crazy when you’re drunk”

“Oh, come on!! Rikuuu, just for a little whileee” Kai pleaded

“F-I-N-E. But if you get too drunk don’t expect me to carry you home…”

“Eh, why not? Are you THAT weak?”

“WEAK?! Watch your words Mid–Kai… FYI, I’m stronger than I look… back in Japan I went to the gym everyday” he proudly said.

“Yeah whatever, let’s go have fun!!” and Kai suddenly sprinted away.

“Wait up, Mid–Kai!! I know I’ve been living in the city for a few months now, but I still don’t know much of it!! I’m gonna get lost!!” suddenly his phone started ringing…

“What do you want?” he answered in a pissed tone.

“Calm down pretty boy, I just wanted to know what you’ve been up to… I miss you, you know?” a female voice responded.

“I told you to leave me alone, don’t you get it?”

“Oh come on, how come you never rejected me when we–“

“Don’t– mention it…” he replied.

“But–“

“I told you, didn’t I? I don’t love you…and I never will” Riku said.

Complete silence. Then the girl’s voice was heard again, “I HATE YOU!!”

“Yeah, you should” was all that Riku could reply before the now annoyed girl hung up.

He sighed in relief. “Damn, that Kana is surely a pain in the ass… I have told her countless times I don’t like her” he said to himself; “Wait, where’s Kai?”

He looked around, trying to find the midget, but failed. "THAT IDIOT!!”

Riku tried calling him, but the little guy was already in a nearby bar, gulping tequila shots like there was no tomorrow; he had to forget about what had happened just a while ago, getting drunk was the only solution he could think of.

Meanwhile Riku was walking around, asking the people that were passing by if they had seen a human as tall as smurf running around; luckily a couple had spotted the little guy dashing into a –karaoke– bar on the other side of the street, and after thanking them, Riku went to look for him.

While crossing the street, he could hear a familiar hoarse voice coming from inside the establishment, it was none other than Kai, who by now was completely wasted, even though he hadn’t had that much tequila shots yet –one of the disadvantages of being a small person– alcohol hadn’t taken that long to spread around his entire system.

Riku face-palmed, knowing he was gonna have to deal with the Midget on the way back home; sometimes he wished they weren’t friends so he hadn’t have to run such troublesome errands… “Wait, did I just call him my friend?!” he thought; “nevermind, he’ll embarrass himself even more if I leave him here… he could end up in jail for being in the current state he is, and Atsuko would hate me if that were to happen”

“Ok little man, party’s over!”

“WHAT *hic* DID YOU *hic* JUST CALLED *hic* MEEEH?! COME HERE SO I CAN *hic* KICK YOH ASS!!” Kai shouted in a totally drunken state, placing the mic he was holding during his “performance” closer to his face.

Riku apologized to the owner and paid what Kai had consumed –7 tequila shots– and a little extra for having to see the worst of his frie– acquaintance. He then proceeded to take the mic from Kai and give it to the next person on the line for karaoke and grabbed Kai by the waist to carry him on his left shoulder.

“LET ME *hic* DOWN YOU FUC– *hic* GIANT!!” Kai exclaimed, making a tantrum.

Riku once again apologized to the people who were just trying to enjoy their time but couldn’t due to his friends irrational actions. He then left and decided to call a cab as soon as he stepped outside the door. Luckily the wait wasn’t long; when the yellow car stopped he opened the door and practically threw the Midget inside, he entered shortly afterwards, and asked the middle-aged driver to get them to Kai’s apartment building –he gave him the address, of course–.

The state of calmness was short-lived, because as soon as the cab stopped outside of the 30-storey building, he opened the door and tried to escape. Riku had good reflexes as he quickly handed the driver a 50-dollar bill and told him to keep the change; he followed –and subsequently captured– the little fugitive, and afterwards was obliged to used strength to keep him still, and be able to get him home safely.

Kai was making a fuss on the building’s lobby, and once again, Riku had to apologize on his behalf…

“LET *hic* ME *hic* GO!! I NEED *hic* TO SEE HER!!”

“Her? Who are you talking about?”

“ATSU *hic* KO”

“Dude, it’s like 1am now, she’s already asleep; whatever you need to tell her, it can wai–“

“NO IT *hic* CAN’T!! I HAVE TO *hic* APOLOGIZE!!”

“Apologize? What did you do?” Kai questioned, confused.

“I K-K-Ki– *hic* KISSED HEEERRR”

“YOU WHAT?!?!“ Riku was left speechless.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you have liked it!! leave your comments!! :yep:
« Last Edit: February 12, 2014, 02:20:59 AM by atsuminaFTW »

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #118 on: June 17, 2013, 11:42:12 AM »
An update already... That's great...

Ah... Kai put Atsuko in panic over his kiss... Well now Atsuko could not move on at all..

Interesting concept there just because Kai was short so it was easier for him to get drunk.... REALLY?

Oh... Kai was troubled over his kiss that he went drinking just to forget about it...

Eh... Kai wanted to apologize why...?

Did he not want to be with Atsuko...?

What would he do the next day when he met Atsuko?

Be waiting for your update

Thank you for the update

PS: Good Luck on your exams...

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #119 on: June 18, 2013, 02:33:05 AM »
wait what.. no kai!! be a man and kiss her again!! you love her!!

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sparta Locals - Tokyo Ballerina