JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hotei Tomoyasu - Monster Drive

Author Topic: [News] Nono is pregnant and is going to get married  (Read 109177 times)

Offline Rikki2

• Member+
Re: [News] Nono is pregnant and is going to get married
« Reply #440 on: May 13, 2007, 12:18:54 AM »
I dont think that she was mad in the first place and it was just a dumb rumor to blow this news up even more...

I agree. It doesn't make any sense that Yossie would be angry.  Nono has given her a great opportunity.  Yossie has gone from having a couple of dinner shows to having two weeks worth of play/musical appearances in addition to having the dinner shows (a little later).  This is a net benefit to Yossie.  Also, ths supposed reason for her anger, that Nono disrespected Yossie's fans, doesn't make much sense.  At the time, Nono was having unprotected sex, 9 weeks ago, she could not have known that a pregnancy might force her to drop out of the play, nor could she have known that she would be replaced by someone who already had an dinner show scheduled that would have to be rescheduled.

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #441 on: May 13, 2007, 01:28:50 AM »
^^^ Just go read her interview. She doesn't sound happy with this situation. Who said she even wanted to be in this play? She might get paid for it but she still had to practice lines and dances in a short period. She wasn't prepared for this. It can't be easy for anyone.

Even Akko isn't pleased~
http://hochi.yomiuri.co.jp/entertainment/news/20070513-OHT1T00051.htm

Offline Saburo

• 愛の戦士
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Karaoke is my life
    • Tanikaze
    • Tanikaze
« Reply #442 on: May 13, 2007, 01:46:12 AM »
Wow, you gotta be pretty famous for Wada Akiko to give a shit about you...

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #443 on: May 13, 2007, 01:57:51 AM »
^^^ Just go read her interview. She doesn't sound happy with this situation. Who said she even wanted to be in this play? She might get paid for it but she still had to practice lines and dances in a short period. She wasn't prepared for this. It can't be easy for anyone.

yossie was interviewed? when was this? where can i find the video or the translation of the interview?
« Last Edit: May 13, 2007, 02:15:09 AM by BigDnm01 »

Offline aedon

• Member+
« Reply #444 on: May 13, 2007, 02:57:55 AM »
It was all well planned to create a buzz over Sugiura's new movie!
http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/video_gallery/showbizzy_interview/g070458.html
rofl.

絶 望 も 希 望 も な い 空 の よ う に 透 き 通 っ て い た い

Offline Purpus

• Purple Member
  • Member+
« Reply #445 on: May 13, 2007, 03:18:30 AM »
Tsuji/Winehouse strikes again.

Lol, the difference being that for Amy, getting engaged is the opposite of scandalous, compared to the rest of her life.

Plus Amy Winehouse can sing her ass off so who cares if she's drinking, hooking up, and acting like the third W?

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #446 on: May 13, 2007, 03:39:08 AM »
zomg zunu. :o

yossie was interviewed? when was this? where can i find the video or the translation of the interview?

http://www.mediafire.com/?cxvgoamjwem

Offline ebc

• Administrator
  • Member+
  • >:|
« Reply #447 on: May 13, 2007, 04:15:15 AM »
No comments or anything from Rika yet. :/
Rika's been so quiet lately, maybe it's cause she's putting 100% into her play but I don't see why she is not doing radio show's anymore... something is up with her I think. :(

Offline THUNDERDUCK

• Putting the H! in H!P
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • thunderquacker
« Reply #448 on: May 13, 2007, 05:09:20 AM »
Rika's probably pissed, too since it takes the spotlight away from her.  Praise Rika!

Offline shindoushiz

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • よっし!仕事へa go!まだ無いけど、しくしく
« Reply #449 on: May 13, 2007, 05:56:48 AM »

lol Yossui's interview was pretty funny when she talked about how Tsuji's child will be like.

元気で行こう!
小川麻琴Dance Dance Suru no da!

Offline Rikki2

• Member+
« Reply #450 on: May 13, 2007, 07:18:44 AM »

I've seen that.  Yossie doesn't say anything angry in that.  Nor does she look angry.  I think she's genuinely happy for Nono.  (And surprised that Nono is pregnant.)

As for "who says Yossie even wanted to be in the play", why would she not want to?  It's a great thing to add to her resume.  Entertainers in general want these kinds of opportunities.  The default assumption is that she wants it unless we have specific reason to think otherwise, which we don't.  Besides if she really thought not postponing her dinner concerts was more important than doing the play, then why did she accept the role?  It's not like there's a shortage of people who could do it.  H!P alone has several people available.  (Kei, Kaorin, Yuko, etc.) For that matter, Rika could just do the role in every performance.  That's what the other actors are doing.  This is the only role that is doulbe-cast.

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #451 on: May 13, 2007, 08:22:26 AM »
I've seen that.  Yossie doesn't say anything angry in that.  Nor does she look angry.  I think she's genuinely happy for Nono.  (And surprised that Nono is pregnant.)

As for "who says Yossie even wanted to be in the play", why would she not want to?  It's a great thing to add to her resume.  Entertainers in general want these kinds of opportunities.  The default assumption is that she wants it unless we have specific reason to think otherwise, which we don't.  Besides if she really thought not postponing her dinner concerts was more important than doing the play, then why did she accept the role?  It's not like there's a shortage of people who could do it.  H!P alone has several people available.  (Kei, Kaorin, Yuko, etc.) For that matter, Rika could just do the role in every performance.  That's what the other actors are doing.  This is the only role that is doulbe-cast.

It's in the words. For one thing, I've never heard her using those words to refer to Nono. And I already stated the reason I think she didn't want to take this role. It's time. And once the office told her to do it, it probably wouldn't be easy to just turn them down. When someone pulled some shit like this, burdens always fell on Yossie for some reason.

Offline 楊枝君

• データが出た!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ももち
« Reply #452 on: May 13, 2007, 08:30:23 AM »

Maybe it's just a question of who's available and likely to attract crowds. I'd say a freshly graduated Morning Musume member would be the most logical choice in that case.
Veni Vidi Wiki

Offline conannd

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • loves 510
« Reply #453 on: May 14, 2007, 05:39:04 AM »
It was all well planned to create a buzz over Sugiura's new movie!
http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/video_gallery/showbizzy_interview/g070458.html
rofl.

is this for real??? yeah.... there will be much people who curious with that sugiura and go watch the movies...... hope this is something unintentional.....

Offline drobin

• Cyborg Shibata my own super heroine
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #454 on: May 22, 2007, 04:48:17 AM »
i dont think yossie is angry but i feel very appy for nono she looks very happy and after all thats the only thing that matters now

Offline Kyobu

• PLATICA
  • Member+
  • GAO!
« Reply #455 on: June 16, 2007, 03:59:47 PM »
Isn't Tsuji getting married like... tomorrow?

Offline Brat-san

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ̣̣̣̣̣
« Reply #456 on: June 16, 2007, 04:23:37 PM »
Yep, in about under 48 hours we won't exactly have "Tsuji" anymore, will we? D:

Offline doinkies

• Wotadoink
  • Member+
  • Reinadoinkies! <3
« Reply #457 on: June 16, 2007, 10:14:24 PM »
A lot of female celebrities who get married and continue to work will still use their maiden names in a professional setting, if they were famous before getting married. I suppose that if Nono will continue with her career in the future like she said, she'll probably still use her maiden name as a stage name, mainly because "Tsuji Nozomi" is more recognizable than "Sugiura Nozomi".
« Last Edit: June 16, 2007, 10:14:52 PM by doinkies »

Av and sig courtesy of genericpaperdoll! ~ H!P fangirl since 2001!
Click my dragons!

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #458 on: June 16, 2007, 11:03:31 PM »
i agree, the name "Tsuji Nozomi" is more well known than "Sugiura Nozomi" so more likely she'll use her maiden name when she continues her career.  or she just use Nozomi from now on...

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #459 on: June 17, 2007, 12:08:39 AM »
I think she'll still use "Tsuji Nozomi" ..........

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hotei Tomoyasu - Monster Drive