JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Burger Nuds - Fukanshou

Author Topic: [News] Rena Ogawa leaves Kobushi Factory and Hello! Project  (Read 2587 times)

Offline J-Triumf

• AKA J-T the smalla balla
  • Magazine
  • Member+
  • まじで?マジデ???
    • JTriumf
[News] Rena Ogawa leaves Kobushi Factory and Hello! Project
« on: September 07, 2017, 09:18:31 AM »
I know it's already been posted in her thread but I think this is a big enough deal to warrant a news forum post:
https://www.facebook.com/notes/up-front-link/en-concerning-rena-ogawa-from-kobushi-factory/1528655070526738/

----------
Thank you all so much for always supporting Hello! Project as well as Kobushi Factory  (Magnolia Factory).
Rena Ogawa has graduated from Kobushi Factory (Magnolia Factory) and also from “Hello! Project”.

At the beginning of July, she was diagnosed with “Anxiety Neurosis (also known as GAD: Generally Anxiety Disorder)”. So she has been taking a break from all the activities to see whether the symptom improves or not. However, her health has been unstable and it was hard for us to foresee when she is going to be able to join the activity of Kobushi Factory (Magnolia Factory) again. Moreover, she felt strongly that she cannot inconvenience other members of Kobushi Factory (Magnolia Factory) anymore. By talking to her, her parents, and her doctor, it came to the conclusion that she would graduate from both Kobushi Factory  (Magnolia Factory) and Hello! Project.
Although she is going to graduate from the show business, we wish all the best to her new endeavor as Rena Ogawa herself. We also hope that she can have a good rest to reflect on herself.

We humbly apologize for not being able to meet the expectations of people who have been constantly waiting for her coming back.
We would appreciate if you can look over her and wish for her the very best.
Lastly, we appreciate your ongoing support to Kobushi Factory (Magnolia Factory).

2017/09/06
UP-FRONT PROMOTION
Representative Director Takeshi Nishiguchi

Dear all of my beloved people,

First of all, I am deeply sorry that I made you all so worried, by taking a break, due to my health issues.
I have been consulting with my doctor and thinking of coming back. However, I have decided to graduate.
I am sorry for this sudden surprise.

I became a trainee (Kenshusei) when I was a fifth grader, and I also debuted as a member of Kobushi Factory (Magnolia Factory). I have experienced many tough situations, struggles and challenges. Yet all these memories I have now are filled with lots of fun I had with the members and people who supported us from Kobushi-gumi.
During the break, I have thought about my life from now on many times.
Meanwhile, I am going to face myself and try my best to find my new dream.
From now on, I’m going to support Kobushi Factory (Magnolia Factory) as one of the members of Kobushi-gumi as much as possible.
I am very sorry that I did my greeting in this way. Until now, thank you so much for all your support.
I love Kobushi Factory (Magnolia Factory) and Kobushi-gumi from the bottom of my heart.
2017/09/06
Rena Ogawa

----------

Not counting Maho Aikawa, whose status is technically still on hold, this is the first time someone has graduated from H!P explicitly due to mental health reasons. This is also another major blow to a group that had already lost a member earlier this year.

I do commend Up Front for taking mental health much more seriously nowadays, and I hope Rena can find the support and relief she needs in life. This is for sure one of the saddest departures from H!P that we've seen. :(
ねぇ、笑って?
J-Triumf @ SoundCloud - Twitter - Tumblr - CuriousCat - IT'S CRAZY!!!!!

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [News] Rena Ogawa leaves Kobushi Factory and Hello! Project
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2017, 11:43:57 AM »
^ The pics that leaked that was allegedly Rena with her boyfriend was probably part of it. I had a feeling that she wasn't coming back after I saw those.

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Burger Nuds - Fukanshou