JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Dempagumi.inc - MACHIBOUKE GINGA STATION

Author Topic: The Tanaka Reina Thread 从 `,_っ´) [+199 pages]  (Read 348030 times)

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The Tanaka Reina Thread 从 `,_っ´) [+199 pages]
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2007, 05:26:58 PM »
^When she said BAKA! was probably the best part of the segment XD. (at least that was shown).

Offline Dj-B13

• Pro Street Fighter Player
  • Member+
  • H!P Fan From Hawaii~!!!
« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2007, 10:33:26 PM »
^When she said BAKA! was probably the best part of the segment XD. (at least that was shown).

hahah yep, me and my mom was laughing when she said that  ;D
*Number 1 Fan Of The Great Miichan Sama*
Genericpaperdoll, Mini*Wheat, Pinkosa, Pharadox, and kawaii beam are all graphix legends

Offline LegendKiller86™

• ILuvMyReina
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2007, 11:38:25 PM »
Yea it was that one haha~!!! and they out that Moustache prop on her too!!

Too bad they did not show that whole segment  :lol:, I love it how she says " O Baka~!!!"

Princess Yankii cute reaction lol~<3

Offline Ren

• ワーイε=ヾ(*・∀・)/
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a girl!
« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2007, 02:03:15 AM »
She doesn't have many moments in the top 50 though... The old school members got most of the moments XD.
But her look when she's in the Hawaii FC tour, while she's backstage ready to sing (and messing around with Aika) is so cute/pretty. Looks good with that hair XD.

The cover pics are still very small, but my eyes search for Reina the moment I see the covers XD.
Can't wait for the bigger pics... Reina looks uber cool even in small cover pics. The hair + outfit + Reina herself = SUPER HAWT.

Offline LegendKiller86™

• ILuvMyReina
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2007, 03:57:24 AM »
Well, a question here. Does that Kanashimi Twilight PV out yet? I can't wait to see her in that outfit soo much~Yeah I agree that she looks uber cute on the single's cover....  :heart: :heart: :heart:

Offline Shin Asuka

• Wub U
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2007, 05:47:36 AM »
Well, a question here. Does that Kanashimi Twilight PV out yet? I can't wait to see her in that outfit soo much~Yeah I agree that she looks uber cute on the single's cover....  :heart: :heart: :heart:

Nope, just the commericial for it. I love Reina's style in it :heart:
Don't expect me to reply to any post. I tend to not care.

Offline Dj-B13

• Pro Street Fighter Player
  • Member+
  • H!P Fan From Hawaii~!!!
« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2007, 06:14:00 AM »

I can;t wait for the PV, Reina does look very good in there!  ;D
*Number 1 Fan Of The Great Miichan Sama*
Genericpaperdoll, Mini*Wheat, Pinkosa, Pharadox, and kawaii beam are all graphix legends

Offline marqual

• Member+
« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2007, 07:18:28 AM »
I just watched the WHL 2007 concert, and woooow, Reina's perf of Yaruki rocked <3 She was with some kids, they did great XD Reina's english "accent" is funny xD

Reina is extremely cute with this outfit and the close ups *I'm melting*  :heart: I loved this performance of Yaruki its easy

Offline LegendKiller86™

• ILuvMyReina
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2007, 07:25:07 AM »

Me too. Cute badass look~ <3

Offline tanakachi

• Reina's Bodyguard
  • Member+
« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2007, 08:18:36 AM »
I think from the PV we can see that her Yankii side is coming thru...and hope it stays a bit longer, cos i LOVE her cute/baddass yankii side hahaha xD

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2007, 04:05:11 PM »
Kanashimi Twilight outfits are all HOT!! :heart: :heart: :heart:. I can't stop looking at Reina and Eri (I know, I know; typical me XD). I just have to get the Limited Edition B of the single with the booklet.

Me too! I know I'm supposed to be staring at Reina and Risa but I couldn't help looking at Eri too. I want version B sooooooooooooooo bad but it kinda bugs me that I prefer the cover of version A.
I can't remember being so excited about their outfits since... eh a very long time ago  ;D

Offline Ren

• ワーイε=ヾ(*・∀・)/
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a girl!
« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2007, 04:09:02 PM »
You know... I can't stop staring at my own signature. Because of her sexy looking shoulder there (even if its just a little peek :D). Now I feel like a pervert XD! She looks cute in gym outfits, like when they are training for Egao YES Nude dance.

But still, even in such a small pic, I can see how gorgeus she is on the cover, her pose, her hair, her clothes, and just HER :heart:. I can't stop looking at Reina, and only Reina, didn't ever bother to look at the others because I just can't leave my eyes from Reina XD! I'll make that outfit, or I hope I can make it! Will be one of my most lovable thing to own. Too bad its impossible for me to own the CD, unless someone else is giving it to me as a gift.

Mm, I love to be able to watch that Yaruki! It's Easy performance of her... O_O

Offline freakz

« Reply #32 on: April 05, 2007, 04:21:23 PM »

You know... I can't stop staring at my own signature. Because of her sexy looking shoulder there (even if its just a little peek :D). Now I feel like a pervert XD! She looks cute in gym outfits, like when they are training for Egao YES Nude dance.

But still, even in such a small pic, I can see how gorgeus she is on the cover, her pose, her hair, her clothes, and just HER :heart:. I can't stop looking at Reina, and only Reina, didn't ever bother to look at the others because I just can't leave my eyes from Reina XD! I'll make that outfit, or I hope I can make it! Will be one of my most lovable thing to own. Too bad its impossible for me to own the CD, unless someone else is giving it to me as a gift.

i agree. dunno what the hell i;mthinking of her.
her dance perfect to. i liked her dance in egao yes nude PV!!
so bright in my eyes XD
can't stop thinking of her!!!
just imagine when i met her :lol:

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #33 on: April 05, 2007, 05:40:10 PM »
I can't stop staring at your sig either Ren XD. I would save it but i'm not on my own computer haha.

I can't wait for Kanashimi Twilight PV to come out either cuz like you all said, Reina is so beautiful in it :D.

Offline chibilolli

• Uh Wha?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Gaki Gay Lord
« Reply #34 on: April 05, 2007, 09:35:52 PM »
Too bad its impossible for me to own the CD, unless someone else is giving it to me as a gift.

Why's that?

Offline Nouciel

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • nouciel
« Reply #35 on: April 05, 2007, 10:18:57 PM »

Oh man I didn't notice the sexy shoulder XD Now it's me who can't stop staring at it hahaha.

I upped the perf :)
http://www.sendspace.com/file/ybd2f8
It has neko Reina :heart:, and four kids, two from ºC-ute and two from Berryz.

Offline tanakachi

• Reina's Bodyguard
  • Member+
« Reply #36 on: April 05, 2007, 10:33:11 PM »
i loved that performance, and her Neko outfit...omg... :D toooo cute!!!
and she was cute back stage aswell.. =D she is cute whenever we see her anyway haha xD

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #37 on: April 05, 2007, 11:30:11 PM »
^
^ooh thanks for the link :D. Too bad i can't download it yet since im not at home >.<
« Last Edit: April 05, 2007, 11:30:41 PM by storyboard »

Offline Gblue

• 流れ星
  • Member+
  • 流れ星
« Reply #38 on: April 05, 2007, 11:44:55 PM »
It has neko Reina :heart:, and four kids, two from ºC-ute and two from Berryz.

Chinami & Yurina from Berryz, Erika & Kanna from C-ute.
It's another one of Reina's performances that makes me love her.
tendaaaaaaaaaaaness! watashi no jikan!

Offline Nouciel

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • nouciel
« Reply #39 on: April 05, 2007, 11:50:53 PM »
^ I know, I'm a big ºC-ute fan XD but since this is the Reina thread it's kinda out of place to mention their names o.o

Tendernashhh :heart:

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Dempagumi.inc - MACHIBOUKE GINGA STATION