JPHiP Radio (32/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Blackpink - Kick It

Author Topic: (Group) Secret (시크릿)  (Read 143768 times)

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
Re: (Group) Secret (시크릿)
« Reply #220 on: November 29, 2012, 07:54:00 PM »

Teaserrrr! Yeah, so cheerful...

Offline kaiser5077

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #221 on: November 30, 2012, 12:44:26 AM »
« Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 02:56:59 AM by Stryfe »

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #222 on: December 03, 2012, 02:48:53 AM »

Heeeyy some smiles in this Inkigayo comeback teaser.

Looks cozy. Nice hand placement, Zinger.

SECRET has released a group image teaser for “Talk That“. The new title song and music video will be released on December 4th.

It has been 3 years since the girls have worked with producer Shinsadong Tiger, who they worked on their debut mini-album “Magic“. “Talk That” is a French-electric style song, which will be a new genre for SECRET; it will feature minor chords and emotional vocals, different from their usual bright and confident style.

Music video producer Johnny Brothers‘ Hong Won Ki was on board with the production of the video for “Talk That”, attracting much attention from netizens and fans. The music video will feature Hyosung‘s ‘missing-bottom’ fashion and flashy choreography, as well as a kiss scene by innocent Ji Eun.

Just like hit songs “Magic” and “Poison” in the past, “Talk That” will also feature choreography with easy-to-remember points.

This fall, the girls reeled us all in with their charms from “Poison” and are excited to come back with a new look with “Talk That” so stay tuned for more!
Blurb translation from akp. Relevant part bolded. :panic:

But really, what the heck is "French-electric"? All that makes me think of is like, Justice or Daft Punk... :lol:

Well, guess we'll find out tomorrow or the day after.

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #223 on: December 04, 2012, 04:04:38 AM »

Booyah, it's out.

Not bad. Hyosung in that black dress hgggnnhhhh.

Yeah. Yep.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2012, 04:35:52 AM by Stryfe »

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #224 on: December 04, 2012, 04:19:33 AM »
Yah man, Hyosung in that black dress..mmMMMmmm
When they zoomed up on Zinger's boobage, the vid happened to glitch on me and replayed that part. It's like my computer knew I was going to play it back so it did it for me haha.

As for the song, not bad, I'm diggin it

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #225 on: December 04, 2012, 04:37:07 AM »
Goddamn. Just DAMN. I mean...DAMN. Also, I approve of the actual music, too....but DAMN.
No longer El Brandinator on Minus. No Longer all All T-ara all the time. All love tho.

Offline mrhomiec

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #226 on: December 04, 2012, 05:04:06 AM »

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #227 on: December 04, 2012, 03:02:31 PM »

Getting into those "easy-to-remember points" with a dance tutorial. Dat Horror Dance, so... scary.

Another CSI Interview. Hyosung hoping to be more active in Korea at 2013, I sure hope so too. :thumbup

Offline seederxx

« Reply #228 on: December 08, 2012, 06:41:55 PM »
HyoSung is goddess! And the song is damn good too.  :inlove:

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #229 on: December 11, 2012, 12:15:46 AM »

Secret got into a car accident. :/

As reported, the girls were traveling to Jamshil and the van they were in hit an icy patch and slipped on a curvy road, slamming into the right guard rail and flipped over. All the members were immediately transferred to the emergency room at a nearby hospital. Unlike the previous report that stated Hyosung was severely injured, it was Zinger who suffered the worst injuries with fractured ribs and a bruised lung. The rest of the members and the manager who was driving suffered light injuries and bruises, and were released from the hospital.

TS Entertainment said, “The top priority is for the members’ health“, expressing that SECRET’s activities will be altered according to the members’ health condition.

Poor Zinger... stay strong, girls.

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #230 on: December 11, 2012, 10:46:29 AM »
Vid of the accident.
http://www.tagstory.com/100458175
SHIT dude, Secret's driver looks like he/she was going WAAAAY too fast. Van clearly flipped over and may have rolled a few times as well. When I read flipped over I thought it just flipped on its side similar to how Soyeon's accident was a few months ago. I'm surprised that zinger was the only one that received a major injury.

Offline ln91

• ecchi
« Reply #231 on: December 11, 2012, 12:01:58 PM »
Vid of the accident.
http://www.tagstory.com/100458175
SHIT dude, Secret's driver looks like he/she was going WAAAAY too fast. Van clearly flipped over and may have rolled a few times as well. When I read flipped over I thought it just flipped on its side similar to how Soyeon's accident was a few months ago. I'm surprised that zinger was the only one that received a major injury.

wtf Was that really their car? They're obviously going way way too fast. Now, I don't know about the road rules and speed limits over there but anyone can tell that's just crazy speeds. Even that second car passing behind was going very fast as well.
How come there was a video of this anyway? and how come his car was going so much slower?

Cracked ribs bruised lungs sounds painful, I really hope they recover well.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2012, 12:10:28 PM by ln91 »

Offline MrQRS

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #232 on: December 11, 2012, 07:06:18 PM »
idols are packed with schedule and are busy but they shouldnt be drying fast like that especially in the winter its very dangerous good thing the worst case scenario is just the major injury someone coudlve died they shouldnt pack their schedule so tight to
Advent to the top

Offline seederxx

« Reply #233 on: December 12, 2012, 11:06:54 AM »
I feel very sorry for them. Their new single "talk that" is one of the best kpop singles i've ever heard.
I hope the accident doesn't cause much damage to their promotional events.

Offline meneervankodoq

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kuwagata Shikshin
« Reply #234 on: December 12, 2012, 02:25:34 PM »
Dang. The van got flipped off the road and went down the road bank? I think it rolled once or twice at least. That's nasty.
I hope all the members, especially Zinger, will be alright soon. A wake-up call for the management, with all the schedule, safety still should be the highest priority. :(

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #235 on: December 13, 2012, 09:43:03 AM »
There's an update on the member's condition, tho I'll spare you the visit to http://www.allkpop.com/2012/12/ts-entertainment-updates-fans-on-secrets-condition

TS Entertainment updated fans on the 12th about the condition of the members: “Sunhwa, Ji Eun, and Hyosung were all confirmed to have no serious injuries in their additional checkup. The accident happened only just recently, so they haven’t mentioned any other injuries other than the scrapes and bruises. However, since car accidents can have after shocks, they will be treated regularly at hospitals for a while until they are fully healed.”

Hyosung currently has a half-cast on her left foot. She had suffered an injury on the same left leg due to a prior knee injury, and she felt pain again after the accident. Sunhwa has injuries on her face, and Ji Eun also has bruises on her legs and will be treated continuously.

Zinger will need 2-4 weeks for full recovery because of her cracked rib and bruised lung. However, both injuries are said to be on the light side, and an additional check-up showed no other serious injuries. The label commented, “Since Zinger is in the hospital, she will get continuous treatment at the hospital. The other members will be visiting regularly to heal their injuries.“
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline meneervankodoq

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kuwagata Shikshin
« Reply #236 on: December 14, 2012, 03:42:52 AM »
Apparently, some netizens left hurtful comments about Zinger after the car crash.
Soompi covered the news, but there is no detail about the comments whatsoever. It just said that Zinger tweeted about those comments.
But I seriously can't understand some people. I mean, she's not a bad person, and she just got an accident. Why would they want to leave those comments? :?

Offline tyshyayu

• ecchi
« Reply #237 on: December 14, 2012, 04:59:31 AM »
I heard hat SunHwa is getting married? Is that true?

Offline meneervankodoq

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kuwagata Shikshin
« Reply #238 on: December 14, 2012, 05:49:10 AM »
I heard hat SunHwa is getting married? Is that true?
She IS married to ZEA's Kwanghee.
But the marriage is fictitious and for a TV show. :D

Or are you referring to other rumors I haven't heard of? :P

Offline myang2255

« Reply #239 on: December 16, 2012, 09:02:57 PM »
secret is one of the most underrated group out of all the girls group i think.

JPHiP Radio (32/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Blackpink - Kick It