JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Arashi - Silver Ring

Author Topic: Michael Jordan  (Read 17364 times)

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Re: Michael Jordan
« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2020, 02:18:32 AM »
LMFAO!! GOAT!! All these Chicago folks coming out with tales too. With all this LAST Dance documentary giving everyone a refresher course on how great he is. To me, it's MJ and Kobe. No other. And I grew up loving Magic and Shaq.

Such a refreshing take. Like I know most of the stories, he literally is just recreating and giving insight to his HOF speech throw down. Is Byron Russell in this show too? XD XD

WHOS WATCHING !! Whatcha think of the first two episodes and are you gearing up in your MJ's and Bulls jerseys?

Offline thatonezombie

• 67th Mr. Mountain
  • Member+
  • "Homie, you're the Lupe Fiasco of JPH!P" - Masa
    • thatonezombie
« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2020, 02:44:16 AM »
Hell yeah I'm watching this!

I'm ready for Jordan to talk all kinds of shit about Karl Malone winning MVP in '98. It had to have bothered him.
I vote for TOZ as the most gangsta~  :otomerika:
[01:35] <shirenu> if it ain't zomb, it ain't bomb
Visit TOZ's House of Hits http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=23639.0

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2020, 09:25:51 AM »
I started digging up all those DVDs like come Fly with me, To the MAX etc. Hey don't forget that Jordan Rides the bus 30 for 30. he wasn't in that but that story of him getting better and better, and visioning having his dad sitting beside him

CAN HE SHOOT!!

can you believe he was  sitting on this footage!! UNTIL NOW!! Like he was sick and tired of Lebron and his GOAT talk XD XD GOTTA LOVE IT. I been digging deep into Tim Grover his trainer's book RELENTLESS a must listen to what CLOSERS CLEANERS are defined!

Episode 3 and 4 TONITE!

not to hijack or compare GOATS but word has it that KOBE had an all access crew filmed his last season too FUCK what a time we live in!!

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Arashi - Silver Ring