JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Wonder Girls - G.N.O

Author Topic: If you could swap members from a KPop Girl Group, who would it be and why!??!  (Read 8100 times)

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Taking intergroup bonding to the next level...

If you could swap members from a KPop Girl Group, who would it be

and why!??! :panic:

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
So it was YOU who asked me that question XD

Offline miki

• ecchi
  • Member+
I'm gonna replace Seohyun SNSD with Sooyeon T-ARA.
Why? I just think she fits in SNSD like old times. I love Seohyun, great singer and now looking prettier, but sooyeon fits SNSD looks more. No?

And Boram T-ara with Sooyoung SNSD.. Height difference bugs me sometimes. LOL.

Offline lollipopgirl

• ecchi
  • Member+
My answer from when dai asked me as his test dummy XD

WOW! Good question! I'd make a super singing group with Taeyeon, Ye Eun, Sunye and SungHee <3
And then a super group with Hyo, Yuri & Hyuna for dancing skills, Yoobin & CL for the raps, Jessica, Sunny, Tiffany and Sun Mi for the voices... think that might be it... So many options! No Nicole coz I wouldn't want to separate current KARA <3

Technically I didn't swap anyone, I just made my own groups LOL :lol:
I'll do an actual swap soon.

Offline kuno_thunder

• Dance, dance, dance til we run this town!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^ Yoonaxfoliation. ^
I like pops' answer of a vocal group, Taeyeon, Sunghee, Haeri (from DaVichi), and Park Bom?  I actually think CSJH is the best female group vocally as far as actual harmonizing goes, but I couldn't split any of them up, lol.  Of course since they've all got such great range vocally, it'd be hard to ask any one of them to just harmonize for the others.  However once you're on the Olympic team, you gotta take on different roles that may be different than the roles you have on your club team.

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • K-M-E-I Kamei! K-A-M-E Kyamei!
Let's see, how about swapping Wonder Girls' Yubin for T-ara's Hyomin? I heard a rumor that Hyomin was a JYP trainee (under her real name) and was considered being the replacement rapper when Hyunah left the group. That would've been interesting, Hyomin would definitely rock those dreamgirls dresses.

Or if you're talking about forming groups how about G7 from Invincible Youth? They should totally sing a song together, come up with their own theme song or something.  :twothumbs

Offline zoolander

• Your world frightens and confuses me...
  • Member+
A shortie group with Sunny, Taeyeon, Seungyeon, Sunye, Luna, Boram and Shinyoung would be epic.

Offline lollipopgirl

• ecchi
  • Member+
Or if you're talking about forming groups how about G7 from Invincible Youth? They should totally sing a song together, come up with their own theme song or something.  :twothumbs
Hellz yeah they should! I am really surprised they haven't done that yet, thought they would want the moneys~ OH! They could donate the money they make from it to the village :D :heart:

*contacts Invincible Youth producers*

Offline lollipopgirl

• ecchi
  • Member+
Over a year people?! Wow, why don't Kpop fans wanna have fun with things like this? :P

So I have a new group that I want! Again, its not really swapping members but more so building an epic rocker group 8D
Taeyeon owned with that rocker intro to RDR and she seemed to looooove let her rock hair shake all about like that (delicious to watch too :lick: ) and my Yoobin likes to kick over mic stands and hang of stage equipment when she's getting her rocker on, she seems to enjoy it more than any other time she's on stage. SOOOO from that came the idea in my head that I want Taeng & Yoobin to run away together, seeing they are close anyway, and start a rock band. Today, I discovered how effing incredible E-Young is therefore....

I want an epic rock band consisting of Taeyeon, Yoobin, E-Young and Younha! Oh imagine the awesomeness *dies*

Who do I need to sleep with to make this happen?

Offline lucian2kr

• Member+
I'd swap Miryo from Brown Eyed Girls with any member from SNSD, because there isn't any good rapper in SNSD. But I'm not sure which SNSD member would fit in nicely in BEG.

Offline zoolander

• Your world frightens and confuses me...
  • Member+
SNSD has plenty of members that are capable and trained for hip hop, they just don't really have a need for it. :lol: [noembed][/noembed]. ;) Hyoyeon and Yuri handled the rap verses in Tell Me and My Lips Warm Like Coffee along with Yoona. Sunny did a spot on 4minute imitation for on 1000 songs challenge. [noembed][/noembed], she's always been the hype man and a gigantic fan of M-Flo and the like. Taeyeon is probably second to Tiff in the impromptu crowd working and had training from Jae Won and The One Himself, although she's never really shown it. :P I'm sure she could own it if need be because she has a great feel for all genres. I usually like her flair best in the quasi rap stuff like Visual Dreams and RDR.

I like pop's idea of a rock collabo, especially if it involves Taeyeon [noembed][/noembed]  :bow:

Offline Rayle

• Member+
Swap out Suzy for Hyoyeon.  :grin:

:cow: Little Winners ft. the JYP Sisters!  :cow:

People used to say that the girl in pink is Hyo. That Boogie That Be choreo is certainly familiar.  :lol:

Or just straight up Little Winners reunion unit. Make it happen, JYP and SM. You have that Global Kpop Conglomerate company now, no excuses!

Offline jerv07

• ecchi
  • Member+
I would definitely put Chanmi of 5dolls in Girl's Day, because i think girl's day really needs another member who can do power vocals. Also Davichi's MinKyung in Rainbow so that all the boobie load is off Jaekyung and Hyunyoung has help with the vocals :D IU should definitely belong to afterschool cuz Lizzy isnt doing a very good job being maknae and thats all the changes i would make!

Offline bubbleguMs

• ecchi
Can I remove those two new members in T-ara and get myself inside? LOL JUST JOKING!!

Erm. Actually I love all the groups as they are. You have no idea how group dynamics change just because of an addition or replacement of a new member. I think most groups are actually doing a good job, so I wouldn't want to replace any one of their members.

Offline aerokinesis

• ecchi
  • Member+
I'd swap Miryo from Brown Eyed Girls with any member from SNSD, because there isn't any good rapper in SNSD. But I'm not sure which SNSD member would fit in nicely in BEG.

I don't think Miryo would fit much in SNSD. I mean she's a whooping 7 years older than Taeyeon. I also can't see her singing these cutesy songs, at all. SNSD doesn't need a rapper, none of their songs have rap and will probably sound weird if it did.

Offline lugasfandi

• ecchi
son ga in to SNSD... and Hyoyeon to BEG... i'm not sure why... but i think it will be fun... hehehe

Offline Lime

This swap would only benefit myself... But! I would Swap Kim Da Rae from Rania with Sooyoung. Only because I would like to see more of Kim Da Rae. :)

Offline Saiber

• ecchi
I would swap Dara from 2ne1 to GG. She seems more of the SNSD type... I think she feels awkward in 2ne1 imho.

Offline thatguylester

• <3 Hyomin
  • ecchi
I would add Ailee to 2NE1 because she can sing and rap good. And she really sounds good singing R&B music

Offline Shenjin

• ecchi
  • Member+
Sun Mi to SNSD :x. she suits there the best imo. and she can continue her obsession on taeyeon  :deco:

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Wonder Girls - G.N.O