JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kaori Mochida - in case of me

Author Topic: WHISPERING WORDS UNSAID ~TakaGaki Fic~ ^.^ (COMPLETE~3/1) Senseless Encore 3/19  (Read 126927 times)

Offline cogi_yoshi

• Member+
Re: WHISPERING WORDS UNSAID ~TakaGaki Fic~ ^.^ (Mini Ch.9~1/4)
« Reply #60 on: January 04, 2010, 07:34:29 PM »
WEEE~!!! Finally!!! You decided to become a writer too!!! andd a good way to start is by TAKAGAKI!!!!yey!!! :mon XD: :mon XD:

ok... someone killed Junjun...hmm... it can be Ai because she has the motive... but then again...I agree with rndm's theory of having a split personality..ahahahah.... :yep:

“That’s the person who raped you!” Eri exclaimed making Risa jumped on her seat. Risa followed where Eri’s vision was with her heartbeat racing and there she saw a man running with a metal stick on hand.

“That’s a man! I was raped by a man?!?”

A MAN?!?! Well... maybe she didn't follow exactly the turtle's line of vision..it might be the person behind the running man...ahahaha..and I hope it's Ai. :mon misch:

Offline pretend_2besome1

• The "C" Kite
  • Member+
  • WakaRei: So real it's unreal
« Reply #61 on: January 04, 2010, 07:45:27 PM »
God, woman! You update so fast!

With my turtle speed reading I figured I should comment little by little or I'll never catch up  :smhid

I love Ai's reactions in chap 1, she's all WTF :lol: (not surprising in her situation).

There's Yuko!  :mon fyeah:

she took a peek but that’s when the light of her neighbor turned off

Peeping Gaki.

Poor Ai (or lucky), Gaki lives across the street.

Risa is very determined and so positive about Chasing her neighbor, it's funny in a way.

‘Can she really fix that through poking?’

My thought exactly.

“You did know about it from the start, didn’t you?"
:rofl:

I got mixed feelings with your Gaki (a player and yet she has her own charms). Oh, so wrong... XD

I have to say though, Gaki persistence to befriend her neighbor by 'bothering' Ai whenever she can is quite an effective method, Ai is bound to miss her one way or another if she abruptly stop showing up.

Until I can catch up with the rest, that's it for now.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2010, 07:50:12 PM by pretend_2besome1 »

TakaSemaru  :heart:

Offline Swtme03

• *Ninja*
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I've found who I want to be :)
Re: WHISPERING WORDS UNSAID ~TakaGaki Fic~ ^.^ (Mini Ch.8~1/3)
« Reply #62 on: January 05, 2010, 01:02:01 AM »

:mon wtf:

I'll kill him for touching Gaki without her approval!  :mon fierce:  :mon woo:

I’ll be gone for two-three days, my most love woman is coming over from Japan, so no updates after this  :)

:mon scare:

~It'll cost you nothing to dream~and everything not to~
Love you some MM animated goodness?! Gifs by Swtme03

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #63 on: January 05, 2010, 01:36:37 AM »
Wait a minute! A man?! :shocked

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #64 on: January 05, 2010, 04:19:17 AM »
 :shocked :shocked

A MAN?????????????
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #65 on: January 05, 2010, 11:01:27 AM »
A man??!! Well, maybe it's just a really manly woman. Or Ai-chan's right behind him?

Offline Treykun

• Member+
« Reply #66 on: January 05, 2010, 02:41:36 PM »

WTF?!?!?!?! A MAN?!?!?!?!

Well, maybe it's just a really manly woman. Or Ai-chan's right behind him?
:rofl: Or maybe it's just Ai-chan and her manly screams from YTTC XD

Offline amEthystx

• The Bishop NI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
M()
« Reply #67 on: January 05, 2010, 04:08:11 PM »
MAN!?!!?  :OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG:

*grumble@M*()YN&*(N!*()^*NHSUIOQH@*!(^N#T^N!@&(n90c4723n07cqgramble*

A man??!! Well, maybe it's just a really manly woman. Or Ai-chan's right behind him?
-I hope that's the case!~ lol

I’ll be gone for two-three days, my most love woman is coming over from Japan, so no updates after this  :)
-Ohhhhhhh~ who is it who is it who is it????  :mon lol:  :P

:mon bat:

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #68 on: January 06, 2010, 09:54:01 AM »
HMmm, maybe the man was Ai in disguise? I'm completely off aren't I? Gosh, did you have to pick the worst moment to end this chapter and disappear for days? *sigh* How am I gonna survive not knowing? :(

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #69 on: January 08, 2010, 04:25:00 PM »
@cogi
  :w00t:  :mon hi:
A MAN?!?! Well... maybe she didn't follow exactly the turtle's line of vision..it might be the person behind the running man...ahahaha..and I hope it's Ai.
Spot on  :yep:

@C
There's Yuko!
There's a mini chapter with Yuko in there, it was written with you in mind  :yep:

@Swtme03
I'll kill him for touching Gaki without her approval!
That's bad  :shocked   but I'll help you if you need any  :P

@baddie
Wait a minute! A man?!
:pimp:

@kurokun
:shocked :shocked

@rnd-sama
:lol:

@Trey-Trey
WTF?!?!?!?! A MAN?!?!?!?!

@Bishop NI
*grumble@M*()YN&*(N!*()^*NHSUIOQH@*!(^N#T^N!@&(n90c4723n07cqgramble*
%^$*HJL)0  :P

-Ohhhhhhh~ who is it who is it who is it???? 
Watashi no oneesan desu  :P

@lil_hamz
HMmm, maybe the man was Ai in disguise? I'm completely off aren't I? Gosh, did you have to pick the worst moment to end this chapter and disappear for days? *sigh* How am I gonna survive not knowing?
It's really cool to see someone from my long and greatly admired fanfic writers comment in here   :heart:  :D 

CHAPTER 10

It was almost midnight and the atmosphere was eerie. The wind was cold, crickets were loud, and the moon started to hide behind the gloomy clouds.

Being deprived of sleep for a couple of days, Risa began to doze off while her partner was still on the look out, munching some chips to keep her self wide awake. Risa was almost on the dreamland when her partner, Eri, broke the silence and said things which stunned her. She was half conscious that made her take a while to process the things her partner had said. After Risa’s mind caught on what Eri had just expressed, she jumped from where she was sitting and let out a murmur, unable to believe the thing her friend had uttered.

“That’s a man! I was raped by a man?!?” Risa articulated

“ERI!” she exclaimed after not getting a response from the turtle

“What?” her partner answered without blinking from her stare towards the subject.

“YOU LET A MAN RAPED ME!?! Risa cried out loudly.

Eri just took a split second glance at Risa and averted her attention back to the person who just past the car they’re in, running, a couple of meters away. The man was at his late forties. Medium built. And he was carrying a metal stick.

‘How can my partner and my best friend for life let a man be in bed with me?’ Risa asked herself in disbelief. She stared back at her partner with her brows knitted, eyes seething, teeth gritting but before she could bombard her with sharp remarks, there she saw Eri’s face looked so puzzled and transformed into fright and at that instant she opened her door in a hurry.

“He’s trouble!” Eri expressed. Risa was left speechless and stunned for a moment before the cop in her kicked in. Risa followed her grabbing the portable light from the dashboard. Eri was running so fast that she could barely follow her into the narrow lane.

“POLICE, HOLD IT RIGHT THERE!” Eri shouted, pointing her flashlight on the man who was holding a metal stick upwards as if about to strike it to something. That’s when he looked back and after realizing that he was being followed by cops, he stared back down to the object in front of him before running and he faded into a dark alley.

Eri then followed suit after the man but stopped for a moment to check the object the man was previously staring at and stood up after a couple of seconds of assessment, looked back at Risa and ran towards the direction where the man disappeared.

Risa was still lost when she was almost two meters away from the object that was sprawled on the ground. She couldn’t clearly see what it was since the lamp post was far and thus not giving the brightness the girl needed. She pointed her flashlight towards it, that’s when her heart skipped a beat and found out how painful it is to forget how to breathe. It took her a long while before she could react properly. The object was a woman, a frightened woman, who looked like she was about to pass out because of fear. That very instant Risa’s heart was broken into pieces.

“Help me...” the girl on the ground uttered in a low and weak voice while raising her hand towards Risa’s direction. That’s when Risa snapped back and took steps forward in a hurry. Risa kneeled down as her heart was beating so fast that she could hear it loud and clear. When the girl on the ground was within her reach, Risa embraced her with all her might as if about to explode from her mix emotions that bottled up in just a short time this night. The girl stiffened for a moment and held Risa tight after. After a minute of hugging the girl let loose and softened, when Risa looked at her that’s when she realized the girl fell unconscious. That instant Risa carried her in her arms and headed back to their car to call for help and back up.

A moment later, Eri reappeared panting. “I lost the man, he was so damn fast and it was dark in there” she said between shallow breaths. “Is she okay?” she continued. That’s when their help arrived.

“Men, search the perimeter” Nakazawa ordered after a short moment of obtaining the information needed. “You’ve got an ID?” she then asked the two cops who were watching the medics gave the girl emergency medical treatment.

“I saw a credit card in her wallet. Takahashi Ai”

:)

Me is still busy but I did promise to be here after 2-3 days so yeah,  :)  I’m still kinda busy so no daily updates for now. Gomen  :kneelbow:

Offline alwaysYou

• Aigaki<3 and AiReina<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Defeated by Aichan..Forever Lovely Aichan..<3
Re: WHISPERING WORDS UNSAID ~TakaGaki Fic~ ^.^ (Mini Ch.10~1/8)
« Reply #70 on: January 08, 2010, 05:12:30 PM »
i'm waiting for an update
so YEAH!!! :P :D

i still dont believe gakisan is being rape by a guy!no way..XD
i still thinks it's aichan, but maybe she just left mark there and not "raping" her..XD

. The object was a woman, a frightened woman, who looked like she was about to pass out because of fear. That very instant Risa’s heart was broken into pieces.
aichan!only she is able to make gakisan feel so..XD..

“I saw a credit card in her wallet. Takahashi Ai”
!!
why do you have to stop here.. :angry:
and the guy trying to kill aichan?!WHY?!
who will kill such a lovely..XD
protect her gakisan!!!

and since aichan was there, i think the person kamei pointed out who rape gakisan is aichan..XD

update fast!XD
« Last Edit: January 08, 2010, 05:19:47 PM by alwaysYou »

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #71 on: January 08, 2010, 05:24:49 PM »
^
Will do when I have extra time  :D

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #72 on: January 08, 2010, 06:01:18 PM »
Poor Ai! There's no way that man could have been Gaki's 'rapist', no way! :smhid It had to have been Ai that Eri was pointing at, right? Right?! *lays down in the corner* Will wait for moar.

Offline Swtme03

• *Ninja*
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I've found who I want to be :)
« Reply #73 on: January 09, 2010, 02:59:51 AM »
 :shocked :shocked :shocked :shocked

Thank god! I hope Eri was referring to Aichan when she said that's who raped her.
Otherwise, DOWN WITH THE RAPIST!!  :angry:
Either way tho, DOWN WITH THE RAPIST/TRYING TO KILL AICHAN MAN!!!  :scolding:

~It'll cost you nothing to dream~and everything not to~
Love you some MM animated goodness?! Gifs by Swtme03

Offline amEthystx

• The Bishop NI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #74 on: January 09, 2010, 04:10:46 AM »
Watashi no oneesan desu
ii na~ Onee-san nihon ni sunde imasu ka? <- lol...my rusty japanese

:depressed: :depressed: :depressed:

My god...........Lucky it was the girl beside the man!! Can the rapist be Tsukun? LOL!

*grumble@*(#^)*%fwlb*fhajbfe!!!AI-CHAN!!!fwa@()&#*(%@()U&^!@*(^grumble* but lucky Risa was there to save Ai-chan!! XD

So i guess.....

:gmon shy: :mon olympic:

:P

:mon bat:

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #75 on: January 09, 2010, 07:48:54 AM »
“YOU LET A MAN RAPED ME!?!
‘How can my partner and my best friend for life let a man be in bed with me?’
Why do I get the feeling Risa was more bothered by the fact that she was in bed with a man than the fact that she was actually raped? :lol:

Ah poor Ai. Maybe this is a good opportunity for Risa to take care of Ai and a chance for them to get closer :w00t:

Offline cogi_yoshi

• Member+
« Reply #76 on: January 09, 2010, 04:36:50 PM »
EHHH?!?!? WHO'S THAT MAN WHO HURT AI?!?! KILL HIM RISA!!!! :mon zoom: :

aherm...anyways... hmmm, wait...hmmm, is Reina dead here? if yes...maybe that man's the one who killed Reina... maybe it's a Wota of Ai!!!! :mon scare:

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #77 on: January 09, 2010, 06:30:27 PM »
Aww u made me blush with ya comment. As for me being here, of course I had to. This fic is really good :) I lol-ed when Risa was fine with being raped by a girl just not a man xD yay Gaki-san to the rescue. I hope hers is the first face Ai sees when she wakes up.

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #78 on: January 10, 2010, 11:47:46 AM »
@alwaysYou ( can I call you S!Hu!  :) )
i still dont believe gakisan is being rape by a guy!no way..XD
:D

why do you have to stop here.. :angry:
:grin:

and since aichan was there, i think the person kamei pointed out who rape gakisan is aichan..XD

@rnd-sama
Poor Ai! There's no way that man could have been Gaki's 'rapist', no way! :smhid
Lemme think  :twisted:

@Swtme03
Otherwise, DOWN WITH THE RAPIST!!  :angry:
Either way tho, DOWN WITH THE RAPIST/TRYING TO KILL AICHAN MAN!!!  :scolding:
XD

@Bishop NI
ii na~ Onee-san nihon ni sunde imasu ka? <- lol...my rusty japanese

:depressed: :depressed: :depressed:
XD Hai, so desu. How about we end our Japanese convo here, my keyboard's starting to color red *nosebleeds*  XD

My god...........Lucky it was the girl beside the man!! Can the rapist be Tsuku? LOL!
:lol:

:gmon shy: :mon olympic:

:P
:mon olympics:  :D

@Baddie
Why do I get the feeling Risa was more bothered by the fact that she was in bed with a man than the fact that she was actually raped? :lol:
:lol:  Well, she likes girls  :roll:

Ah poor Ai. Maybe this is a good opportunity for Risa to take care of Ai and a chance for them to get closer :w00t:
Yay!  :leek:

@Cogi
EHHH?!?!? WHO'S THAT MAN WHO HURT AI?!?! KILL HIM RISA!!!! :mon zoom: :
lol  XD

aherm...anyways... hmmm, wait...hmmm, is Reina dead here? if yes...maybe that man's the one who killed Reina... maybe it's a Wota of Ai!!!! :mon scare:
OMG I love your imagination  :lol:

@lil_hamz
I lol-ed when Risa was fine with being raped by a girl just not a man xD yay Gaki-san to the rescue.
:grin: Yay!

I hope hers is the first face Ai sees when she wakes up.

CHAPTER 11

‘Takahashi Ai’ Risa mumbled while looking at the beauty peacefully laying on white linen bed of the hospital. The patient was still unconscious after the rescue. The only good thing about the incident was that she suffered no serious injuries other than the bruises on her knees which could be attributed to her tripping while running away from that lunatic. Emotional damage has yet to be known when she wakes up. And that’s what Risa’s been doing the past two hours, waiting, for the girl’s awakening.

Risa jumped up when she felt her phone vibrated inside her jeans pocket. She was too engrossed observing the girl in front of her. This was the first time she had laid her eyes on her neighbor this long and close, allowing her to examine the unconscious girl’s beauty and got mesmerized on the process. She stood up and headed out to answer her phone, the last thing she’ll ever do tonight is to disturb the sleeping beauty.

“Niigaki here”

“What!?”

Eri emerged from the corner and returned holding two cups of coffee with both hands. Puzzled as the girl in front of her was seriously talking on the phone, visibly Risa’s face showed gloomy expression as she continued listening on her phone. The first and last thing she heard was the loud and somewhat shocked ‘What’ from Risa.

“I’ll be there right away.” Risa shut close her phone and averted her attention at her serious but bewildered partner.

“We have another victim, same case with Jun’s. I need you to be here and watch her for me.” Risa said while glancing toward the girl on bed.

“I can go with you and help” Eri protested

“You’re too exhausted already and besides we need somebody to be here. We don’t know when that bastard will show up again. You can recognize him if ever he’ll be here.”

Eri nodded, that’s what all Risa needed in order to leave with ease. She cannot put in danger two lives. Eri needed rest and Ai needed eyes. Before Risa turned to walk toward the elevator’s location, she shifted to face the glass door of Ai’s room, after a couple of seconds she finally moved and walked off after nodding at her partner.

~~~

Risa skidded to a stop behind the other parked police cars. The silent neighborhood was filled with blaring sirens and cars arrived after another. Neighbors gathered outside the house which was barricaded with yellow tape with ‘Police Line Do Not Cross’ written on it. Spectators were there some only wearing their robes and some in their pajamas. Unmistakably they came out from their bed and checked what the disturbance was all about. Newsmen were also visible outside the marked line, with their cameras flashing and cameras rolling, more than eager to know what happened inside.

Risa bent a little to get pass the yellow barricade and headed toward a police officer who was standing by the door. Nakazawa was behind Risa, they arrived at the crime scene at almost the same time. When the police officer saw their Chief, he handed her Polaroid shots and he did the same to others who arrived including Risa.

Just like Jun’s case, the girl was tied down with blue rope but this time the victim wore only her underwear and a piece of cloth was put inside her mouth.

“The medical examiners are inside now” he started

“Anybody from the family?” Nakazawa asked

“She lived alone”

“No one saw or hear the incident?”

“Nobody we can find at the moment”

“Let’s just hope the perpetrator left a trace this time” Nakazawa articulated. The previous crime’s still unsolved due to lack of traces and evidences. Clearly the person behind the crime was professional enough to leave the investigators stir their minds.

“Anybody recognize the girl?” Nakazawa asked her men and women but everyone including Risa shook their heads.

“All right, let’s move people. Go to every neighbor and see what people know. Suspicious person who roamed around, screams, anything that the neighbors might have noticed.”

Everyone, including Risa, moved and started their work. When she moved out from the barricaded line, she took her phone out and dialed a number.

“Is she okay?”

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: WHISPERING WORDS UNSAID ~TakaGaki Fic~ ^.^ (Mini Ch.11~1/10)
« Reply #79 on: January 10, 2010, 12:10:02 PM »
WHO IS IT????????????????????

Sorry I needed to say that but this is a lot of suspense for the chapter
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kaori Mochida - in case of me