JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: She`z - My Way

Author Topic: Changing Heart❤ (Chapter 9)  (Read 21136 times)

Offline Kochiki

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Ikii, call me Ikii."
Re: Changing Heart❤ (Chapter 8)
« Reply #80 on: July 22, 2013, 08:40:04 AM »
Ah! I've been waiting for this! Though this is my first time commenting here.
-I've read it all and it was interesting!!~ As well as this!!
-Haha...I like the part where Takamina said "I broke your PSP" to wake NyanNyan up. *laughing*
-Wear something formal? On a date??~ Ohhh~ *nod*
-Just glad that Yui apologize to Takamina properly~ *grining*
-Come to think of it, she did stutter when she was saying Acchan's nickname~
-Oh....Got the feeling that Acchan will....Uargh!!~ Just gonna wait!!~

>Plz update soon if possible, if can't...then it's okay~~ Nice chapter!!~

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #81 on: July 22, 2013, 09:06:42 AM »
Poor Atsuko, she is getting more and more attracted to Minami

What's going to happen in the date?

What Atsuko going to do about her feeling?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the update 

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline AshuraX

• AtsuYuu Kingdom's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Every Sathday is AtsuYuu day!
« Reply #82 on: July 22, 2013, 10:55:53 AM »
I'm waiting for one of the most awkward pair to be realized. AtsuHaru!

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #83 on: July 22, 2013, 02:08:40 PM »
It's about time~ :inlove:

Now, let's get this thing started!!! :wub: :wub:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #84 on: July 22, 2013, 03:54:04 PM »
Interest always happens with violence XD

Well Acchan maybe jealous but willing to try win over Takamina
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline nunku

• LOVE AtsuKo :3
« Reply #85 on: July 22, 2013, 04:47:30 PM »
Takagirl kawaiii  XD
acchan begin fall in love but don't know herself  :banghead: but I cheer for you  GO GO !! GET TAKA
ahhh sorry for yuuchan but i think nyan nyan will get her  :thumbsup
Please update next chap.  :bow: :bow:
I love AKB !
I love AKB fanfic !
I love the most Atsuminaaa!
U3U

Offline Takaminafan49

• Member+
Re: Changing Heart❤ (Chapter 9)
« Reply #86 on: August 09, 2013, 11:11:36 PM »
I'm extremely sorry!!!!!!  :cry:
I haven't been able to get on and I couldn't reply back... I'm sorry... :kneelbow:
I got in trouble so I wasn't allowed to get online... :cry: but I wrote this, so whoever reads update thanks for reading! :kneelbow:
Chapter 9

Yuko's POV

"I can pay with a check, right?" I handed the check that I wrote, to the head employee that came to the restaurant to decorate. The employee nodded and thanked me, which made me thank them too. The employee shook hands with me and told the other employees that came with him that the job was well done. They all bowed at me and I bowed back.

You're wondering, how I know how to make checks, right?

Well, my dad is a famous detective who makes a lot of money, but my mom is a famous doctor, who makes even more money than my dad. Even though, my parents don't have as much as Takamina's parents, we can be counted as one of the rich families.

"Do you think she'll like it?" I turned to the couple who owned the restaurant. They both smiled.

"She'll love it." The taller of the two reassured me.

"Yuki, are you sure?" I asked nervously. She just nodded and walked towards me as she gave me a pat on the back.

"You did your best, and we know Takamina-chan...even if she didn't like it, since you did your best she'll probably love it!" The shorter one said helping in trying to comfort me.

"Yeah, Mayu's right...It'll be fine, Yuko~" I smiled at both of them.

"So what'll you wear?" Mayu asked trying to change the topic.

My eyes widened. "Argh!!! I didn't pick one yet!!!" Yuki's eyes widened too, I wanted to laugh at her expression, but I was panicking.

"Calm down~ Your date is later tonight, not now...Also, your house is close, so we can look at what you'll wear, later~" Mayu said calmly.

"Okay, I just hope everything goes well..."I said as I calmed down a bit.

The couple smiled. "Don't worry~" Yuki said.

"Can we eat now? You called us this morning, saying it was an emergency, I didn't even get to eat a thing~" Mayu whined as she held her stomach. Yuki chuckled at Mayu.

"Grrrr" Yuki's face turned red, as she held her stomach.

I laughed at them and it made me less nervous. When I finally stopped, I said, "Fine~ Let's eat!"

I broke the silence that developed after we ordered our food. "Thanks for closing the restaurant for today... It means a lot." I smiled sincerely at them.

They smiled back. "It's fine...I mean, you were the person that brought me and Mayu together, so only fair that we help you with your love life." Yuki replied.

That's right I brought Mayu and Yuki together. Yuki was a college student I knew and Mayu was my oshiri sister from school. Mayu's a year younger than me, but Yuki is three years older than her. I brought Mayu to this restaurant, and it was love at first sight. Even though Yuki is only a college student, she's the owner of this restaurant, but now she owns it with Mayu.

Yuki took me out of my thoughts. "So when did you confess?"

"Yesterday!" I replied happily.

"Have you kissed her yet?" Mayu asked.

"Mayu! Yuko just confessed, Kissing already, would be too early!" Yuki scolded.

"But they're different! They've known each other, for years! Plus, Yuko's been daydreaming of kissing Takamina, when they weren't together~"Mayu teased.

"Oh yeah, I forgot that Yuko was Yuko, So did you kiss her yet?" Yuki asked.

"Yes, but it was just short pecks on the lips and cheeks." I said with a bit of pride.

"Is she okay with you kissing her?"Yuki asked.

"Why wouldn't she be?!?" I said offended.

Yuki chuckled. "It's not that I'm saying she might not like it, I'm just saying...she might be uncomfortable with a fast-progressing relation-"

"She's kissed me too!" I  cut her off as I defended myself.

"Yeah, Yuki~ Takamini probably daydreams of kissing Yuko too~" Mayu said. I smiled at her as thanks for defending me. She just smiled back as a response.

Yuki sighed as she put both her hands in the air as a sign of surrender. "Fine! I lose this argument!....Oh! The food's here!" I turned and saw the lady that took our order carrying a tray of food.

Atsuko's POV

We went to bunch stores, but Takamina said the dresses we saw were too fancy.

We decided to rest and sit on a bench. I sighed. "You have to pick a dress, you know..." I said.

"I know...but they're all not...me..." She mumbled. She sounded kind of upset.

I chuckled. "Are you okay?"

"Huh? Yeah, I'm fine...Why?" She asked as she pushed up her glasses.

Cute~ I shook my head, trying to get rid of the unnecessary thought away.

"Ahem... Um, you sound upset..." I replied.

"Oh...It's just...I feel like I'm wasting your time..." She looked down at her hands on her lap.

I smiled at her. "Hey, it's fine...Actually, if you didn't ask me to help, I would be just staying at home whining about how bored I am."

She giggled. "Well, then... In that case, you're welcome!" She said grinning at me. I stood up and went in front of her. I held out my hand.

"Come on, Let's go find your dress and then we'll go back to your house to do your make-up...We don't have all day~" I teased as I pulled her up. She blushed and nodded.

We went into another shop with our hands still attached. We only noticed when I pointed at a dress with the hand that was attached to hers. We both blushed. I was somehow disappointed that she let go first.

She shyly took the dress and went into the changing room. When she closed the door, I clutched the area where my heart was. Why is my heart pounding so much?!? Does it mean...

"How does it look?" She asked shyly.

I turned around. "I like you..." She looked adorable.

"What?" Her eyes widened. My eyes did too.

"I meant that I...Like...you...your dress! Yeah, I like it on you...it looks great." I gulped. I meant to only say it in my mind. Acchan, BAKA! She has a girlfriend! Stop being stupid!

"Hehe, that surprised me a bit...I knew a person like you won't like a person like me..." She said in a joking manner. I faked a smile.

"I think I like this one too...I guess I'll buy this one!" She went back into the changing room and when she closed the door, I dropped my fake smile and replaced it with a frown.

"What does she mean that I can't like a person like her?" I mumbled.

I like her...I now know I do, but she's not single, so I can't do anything about it...

"What'd you say?" She curiously asked me as she came out.

"Nothing, I was just talking to myself~" I smiled nervously. She hesitantly nodded.

"Alright...Um do we need to buy anything else?" She asked.

"Well...Do you have make-up at your house?" I asked. She shook her head.

"I don't know how to use make-up, so I don't put any on..." She shyly looked down.

"Oh, then we'll buy make-up then." I said. She nodded.

She took the dress she picked up to the counter where a girl was standing. She smiled at us politely and did her job. We thanked her and went out of the store. We went to a cosmetics store and I paid for the cosmetics that I picked for her.

We got to her house, but instead of opening the door herself she tried to doorbell.

"Do you not have your key?" I worriedly asked.

"Oh, I don't...but I have a hidden one somewhere....I'm ringing the doorbell to see if my cousin is still here.

"Your cousin's here?" I asked. She nodded. She took out her phone and held up a finger to signal that it would only take a moment.

"Nyan-Nyan?" She said.

Nyan-Nyan? That sounds awfully familiar. She turned to me and smiled, I responded with a smile and I gestured for her to take her time.

"Um, where did you go?....Ah~......Okay~.......Yay!!.....Bye bye Nyan-Nyan~" She hung and turned to me to me with a happy smile.

"Sorry..." She apologized as she bowed slightly.

"No, it's alright, uh, what's your cousin say?"

"She's at our school, she'll be attending next week!" she said excitedly.

Cute... I shook my head and nodded. "That's great! Is she in our grade?!"  She shook her head.

"She's a year older than us, but the truth is I act older than her~" She giggled as she gestured me to back up a bit. She got off her welcome rug and lifted it. She took the key under it and used it for the door. I smirked.

"Don't you think you should find a better hiding place for your key?" I suggested. She blushed as she put her key back where it was hidden. She went inside and told me to come in.

"So, let's give you a make-over!" I said enthusiastically. She smiled and lead me to her room. I made her sit on the chair in front of her mirror while I looked at her. She blushed and looked down again.

"I don't think it's nice to stare Acchan..." She mumbled. I giggled.

"I'm not staring, I'm jist looking and thinking how I should start..." I explained.

"Oh, okay...what do I have to do first?" She asked.

"Mhhmm... Can you take off your glasses?" I decided to start with her glasses that magnified her eyes, which seemed to be big even without the glasses.

"Um...I-I can't..." She said with her head still down. I kneeled in front of her so I was leveled with me. I put my hands on her face and forced her to face me. She blushed.

"Why do you keep looking down? Stop looking down, okay?" She nodded obediently.

"Now, why can't you take off your glasses?" I went back to the topic.

"I-I...I j-just can't..." She said. I sighed.

"Are those your only pair of glasses?" I asked hopeful that she might have other ones.

"No, I have more, but their similar to these..." She said.

"Are you sure you can't take them off?" I asked again.

"I-I...." She tried.

"You don't have to keep them off, but I'll need you to take it off when I put make-up on you..." I explained. She looked hesitant but she eventually agreed.

"Why don't you want to take then off? Is it because you can't see?" I asked curiously. She shook her head.

"Actually, I can see fine, but because of a past experience..."she tried to say. It looked like it was hard for her to talk about, so I just made her stop.

"It's alright, you don't have to tell me...yet, but tell me when you're ready okay?" She nodded and smiled.

"Can I take them off now?" I asked cautiously. She nodded.

I put my hands on the sides of her glasses and slowly took them off of her. My jaw dropped.

TOO CUTE!!!

Takamina's POV

Her eyes widened.

I looked at her with worried eyes, I was worried about what she'll say.

She giggled and it made me confused. "Why do you look so worried Takamina?"

I couldn't help, but look down again. I know she said not to look down, but it was a hard habit to break. She grabbed my chin and gently made me look at her.

"Don't worry, you look adorable~" She smiled brightly.

Why are you so nice to me?

"Okay, I just wanna say this, but you look way better without your glasses...just saying...but since that's over let's put make-up on you..." She said. I blushed at the compliment.

She started to teach me about make-up. It was kind of understandable, but a bit too much to take. She suddenly stopped.

"Are you planning to wear make-up everyday from now on?" She asked.

I shook my head. "I was just planning to look nice for the date..."

She giggled. "Then, you should have said so~ Here, I'll just put make-up on you."

She leaned into my face as she put stuff on my face. "Close your eyes..." She instructed.

Atsuko's POV

"Close your eyes..."

She closed them and as I put foundation on her face I couldn't help but notice how pretty her features were. Her pink lips...her long eyelashes...her soft skin...

I shook my head out from my weird thoughts.

Baka! Stop that! Ugh...This is going to be hard...

Yuko's POV

"No....I don't like that one..." I said again.

"Yuko, You have to choose!!" Yuki said impatiently.

"Yeah! I'm getting tired~" Mayu whined. I turned to her and raised an eyebrow.

"How are you getting tired? You're barely moving." I said as I crossed my arms.

"Well, watching you be so indecisive is so tiring~" She complained as she sat up on my bed. I just rolled my eyes.

"What about this one?" Yuki pulled out a dress. My eyes widened.

"That's it! My lucky dress! Where did you see that?" I said as I took a closer look at the dress.

"In this box..." she pointed to the box that was buried underneath a pile of clothes.

"Oh...guess, that's my fault..." I said with a smile. Mayu narrowed her eyes at me, while Yuki just shook her head with a sligt smile.

"I guess, you'll wear that..."Yuki said.

"I can't wait for the night to come..." I said with a happy sigh.

I wrote this a few days ago, but I only got the chance to post it now...hope you liked it...

Have a good day/afternoon/night!!!! ^_^

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #87 on: August 10, 2013, 01:21:14 AM »
Ah Atsuko getting more and more attracted to Minami...

What would she do when she falls in love with Minami?

Yeah... Minami and Yuko are going on a date soon...

What's going to happen in their date?

Can't wait to see what's going to happen in the next chapter

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Kochiki

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Ikii, call me Ikii."
« Reply #88 on: August 10, 2013, 06:48:07 AM »
Ah~ I can imagine how adorable Takamina is~~
-lol...A-Acchan is falling for Takamina for sure!! For sure!!
-Oh no, poor Acchan if those feelings go on, i'm AtsuMina's shipper!!
-But TakaYuu too!!~ ...Just gonna wait then, for the actual answer!!~
-Yeah, Acchan is too kind to Takamina now...She notice that alright...
-Oh, the date hasn't start yet...Well, how will that date go on after this??~
-Hmm~ Still worried about Acchan here~~ But in the same time, TakaYuu too!!~

>Anyway, plz update soon...I can't wait for what'll happen next!!~ Nice update!!~

Offline 7sam14

• A Pinoy Otaku!....
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina Every Day....All The Time....
« Reply #89 on: August 10, 2013, 01:08:36 PM »
Awww~~~~!!!!

I can so Imagine how Adorable and shy Takamina can be~~~

Acchan is falling in love with Takamina no doubt about that...

Aww... but i'm an Atsumina shipper...

but I like Takayuu too...

anyway... I can't wait for you next update Author-san!!!  :twothumbs :twothumbs
Tumblr - http://swifty13otaku48.tumblr.com/
Fb - https://www.facebook.com/shannen.tarrosa

KEEP CALM....AND ALWAYS SUPPORT ATSUMINA!!!

Offline lezperv

• <3 あつみな <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • どりょくはかならずむくられる
« Reply #90 on: September 12, 2013, 09:08:01 AM »
I'm gonna be super honest here, I only read Atsumina fic, none other else... Takamina and Acchan are the only pairing that I accept together. I am that stubborn! lol I don't care if people put Yuko with Haruna or one of the Tomos, but Atsumina have to always be Atsumina for me :P

and when I first started reading this, I was hoping that it'll be Atsumina, but after a few chapters, it wasn't enough for me to figure out the pairing, so I continue on reading. Now that I know its Takayuu, normally I would drop this fic right away, but since Atsuko is falling in love with Minami. I think there is a chance that it'll end up being Atsumina <3 and since your title is Changing Heart, I would like to believe that Minami will be with Atsuko in the end. Basically I'm taking a big risk with your story, putting hope and faith into it, which is something I don't normally do *shrugs* I'm not trying to threaten you or anything, but if by the end of your story and it doesn't end up with Atsumina together, then I will never ever ever risk on a story like this again unless I know the actual pairing :) Lets just say, I'm in the process of learning a lesson lol

Anyway, I really hope you would update soon :D
Forever AtsuMina/TakAcchan/TakAtsuko <3 . Follow me ^_^ .
My Fanfics: Shiroi x Kuroi Tenshi, Maji, Kowai!, Nisemono, Futari (Ong) Devil Wears Prada (Hiatus) I Want to Lock You Up (OS) Three Chances (Fanfic Winner 2014) Naze (Fanfic Winner 2015)
vs

Offline Feat

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Feat1019
« Reply #91 on: September 12, 2013, 01:36:55 PM »
I really hope you'd update soon too.  :bow:

Thanksss.  :)

Offline blakwhite

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina Shipper
« Reply #92 on: September 12, 2013, 01:56:48 PM »
yea update pls  :cry:
i miss your fic  :cry:

Offline taenylove

• Member+
« Reply #93 on: October 13, 2014, 06:26:02 PM »
Dear author-san.. Are you gonna update??
You left the story at the best part! T^T

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: She`z - My Way