JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Girls Tape Store - Walk

Author Topic: (Group) KARA (카라)  (Read 730579 times)

Offline Deft-Monkey

• Banana Picker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just like my basement's anti-escape mechanism
Re: KARA General Discussion Thread
« Reply #180 on: November 20, 2009, 11:21:41 AM »
^ It's a sad life for us :cry:

... Is what I'd like to say, but surely this means we get more shows with KARA, which must mean more Nicole! I just can't convince myself to be disappointed with it :)

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #181 on: November 20, 2009, 05:42:31 PM »
Honestly not surprised. Company had said recently that they weren't sure if they would be able to make a comeback this year, and with Crown Bakery and everything, it makes sense not to. But its ok, coz good things come to those who wait :D

Semi English interviews with Nicole. Its kinda frustrating with the Korean/Englishness, especially seeing they only subtitle the English parts with English subs XD But some really interest stuff about Nicole, and she is darn cute :heart: She is A LOT more comfortable & herself in the second, and I love her heels :wub: Damn this girl has some awesome fashion sense!
KARA - 090924 Nicole on [E]BS tar English {1/4}
[noembed] [/noembed][noembed] [/noembed][noembed][/noembed]

KARA - 091001 Nicole on [E]BS tar English {1/4}
[noembed] [/noembed][noembed] [/noembed][noembed]
[/noembed]

AND PIC SPAM!!! Was talking to Stryfe about Nicole's abs and went to get some pics for him, ultimately I got carried away with sexy pics. Its like all Nicole this time (with a little bit of GOD DAMN sexy Hara :drool: & guest appearances by SY & JY), but I'll try and pic spam more with other members too. Nicole & Hara are certainly the fan faves from the number of pics of them :O Gyuri hardly has any perf pics in comparison! & damn these girls are hot  :shakeit:

« Last Edit: November 20, 2009, 05:45:40 PM by lollipopgirl »

Offline xerony

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #182 on: November 20, 2009, 06:40:28 PM »
awesome post girl!  :jphip:
You can't post too much Nicole photo's :cow:

Nicole interview is cool but hard to understand. I wish someone will give it subs.

Offline redux

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I shit my pants on a regular basis
« Reply #183 on: November 21, 2009, 04:21:11 AM »
Don't get me wrong, I'd rather have a good album that takes longer to come out than rush job but ti seems like all of the CFs are what is pushing it back. As hilarious as the stupidly random chicken advert was I'd rather have the album than another 10 of those though.

Was talking to Stryfe about Nicole's abs and went to get some pics for him, ultimately I got carried away with sexy pics.

I dunno about just the abs...check out her muscles on these other pics too.  :shocked

Gyuri hardly has any perf pics in comparison!

:angry:

Offline Kamesan

• Member+
« Reply #184 on: November 21, 2009, 10:06:32 AM »
Nicole is pure awesomeness.  :heart:

Thanks for the pix.

Offline Rayle

• Member+
« Reply #185 on: November 21, 2009, 01:23:52 PM »
http://www.allkpop.com/index.php/full_story/brown_eyed_girls_kara_mix_and_mash_it_up_at_mama/

[LIVE HQ] 091121 Kara (카라) + Dr. Core 911 (닥터코어911) - Honey @ MAMA

Um...that was interesting. The arrangement was pretty bad until the chorus. Honey's awesome melodic hook will NOT be denied, though.  :twothumbs

[091121] Brown Eyed Girls +KARA - Abracadabra + mister @ MAMA (Mnet Asian Music Awards)

I call FAIL. These songs aren't mashable at all, which is why they only did the famous dance parts anyway.  :lol: Pure ass from the BEG, though. Almost too much. But overall this stage didn't make much sense.

Offline redux

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I shit my pants on a regular basis
« Reply #186 on: November 21, 2009, 07:30:23 PM »
It made no sense that they won best dance and it wasn't for Mister...wtf?

Also, this is the best rock remix of a KARA song:

KARA - WANNA PULL OUT THE SWORD

Offline lollipopgirl

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #187 on: November 22, 2009, 01:55:06 AM »
Lol yeah at Honey winning best dance XD I mean YAY go KARA, but there is only one dance move in that song that is remotely interesting but good for them anyway :lol:
Haven't watched the perfs from MAMA yet, too tired, but can't wait to and I'm sure I'll be back to spazz (or not) when I have :D
As redux said, shame Mister wasn't nominated coz it would have rocked that category and derseved it! :D

As for the too many CFs pushing the album back, I agree, I'd prefer an album over CFs too. But on the bright side, them having so many really means they've cracked it and become bigger, that makes me squeal so I can be patient :) And now they are apparently part of the "Big 4" for GG with SNSD, WG & 2NE1 so woooooo~ :shakeit:

& Nicole is hella buff :drool:

Offline zoolander

• Your world frightens and confuses me...
  • Member+
« Reply #188 on: November 22, 2009, 04:46:41 AM »
I guess Mister technically wasn't a promoted song so that's probably why it wasn't nominated but seriously? Honey!? XD Honestly, I don't even remember much about Honey's dance. Even pretty girl was much more distinctive for me with the fuzzy ring things and face powdering moves.  : P

As for the too many CFs pushing the album back, I agree, I'd prefer an album over CFs too. But on the bright side, them having so many really means they've cracked it and become bigger, that makes me squeal so I can be patient :) And now they are apparently part of the "Big 4" for GG with SNSD, WG & 2NE1 so woooooo~ :shakeit:

Were they really planning on another 2009 album? Dang! Promoting 4 albums/minis in the same year would have been crazy. :O

I also think [bgcolor=#000000]Davichi[/bgcolor] definitely needs to be added as part of the big girl groups too. They quietly had a big year. May not be as popular by name recognition but their songs were HUGE hits. Probably could add [bgcolor=#000000]BEG[/bgcolor] too.

& Nicole is hella buff :drool:

I still remember thinking "Waaaa!? Nicole got ripped?" O_o

Offline lollipopgirl

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #189 on: November 22, 2009, 04:43:16 PM »
Were they really planning on another 2009 album? Dang! Promoting 4 albums/minis in the same year would have been crazy. :O

I also think [bgcolor=#000000]Davichi[/bgcolor] definitely needs to be added as part of the big girl groups too. They quietly had a big year. May not be as popular by name recognition but their songs were HUGE hits. Probably could add [bgcolor=#000000]BEG[/bgcolor] too.
Well I don't think anything was official perse, but originally the plan around March (I think) was for them to debut in Japan in November. That wasn't mentioned again & after Mister promotions ended they said they "would be back in November". So I guess yeah they were planning to have another release in 09, but wasn't Pretty Girl released in 08, so it would "only" be three in one year? Crazy for the poor girls this year even without another release!

And honestly, I probably would have put BEG among the big girl groups too, maybe even ahead of KARA, but then again I guess KARA win based on looks seeing how much that equals popularity. I can't seem to even compare Davichi to the pther GGs, to put it blunty, its coz they actually ooze talent! :P They are in a whole other league in my eyes :lol:

Vids from MAMA, thanks to the awesomeness that is SweetMelodix of course (the fast little buggers they are! I remember when soshisubs use to be that fast, lol) :heart:
[2009.11.21] Kara - Red Carpet @ MAMA [En]
[2009.11.21] Kara - Best Dance Song Award @ MAMA [En]

They all look HOT! Gyuri really looked beautiful & Nicole looked kinda vampirey which is uber sexy :drool:
I still LOL at them winning XD
« Last Edit: November 22, 2009, 04:58:10 PM by lollipopgirl »

Offline thatonezombie

• 67th Mr. Mountain
  • Member+
  • "Homie, you're the Lupe Fiasco of JPH!P" - Masa
    • thatonezombie
« Reply #190 on: November 23, 2009, 03:46:13 AM »
I think Mister is easier to dance to than Honey but hey, a win is a win. Congrats Kara!!!!  :jphip:
I vote for TOZ as the most gangsta~  :otomerika:
[01:35] <shirenu> if it ain't zomb, it ain't bomb
Visit TOZ's House of Hits http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=23639.0

Offline lollipopgirl

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #191 on: November 24, 2009, 01:36:52 PM »
Nicole - Spongebob!

:rofl: :lol: XD
I gotta watch this show! :heart:

And props to her doing Veterinary science, she's pushing herself & I'm proud! :wub:
« Last Edit: November 24, 2009, 04:09:16 PM by lollipopgirl »

Offline kuno_thunder

• Dance, dance, dance til we run this town!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^ Yoonaxfoliation. ^
« Reply #192 on: November 25, 2009, 01:08:22 AM »
Veterinary science? She's so Asian, lol. Love the no makeup look too, she's crazy cute.

Offline Deft-Monkey

• Banana Picker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just like my basement's anti-escape mechanism
« Reply #193 on: November 26, 2009, 08:01:03 AM »
Mmm... Nicole. So tasty in all aspects.

Poor kid though, college is already getting to her. I suppose on the bright side, she won't be doing this course for long. She isn't enrolled for a full course right? Isn't only about a month?

Offline thatonezombie

• 67th Mr. Mountain
  • Member+
  • "Homie, you're the Lupe Fiasco of JPH!P" - Masa
    • thatonezombie
« Reply #194 on: November 26, 2009, 09:52:55 AM »
^ Not a full time course? Where is the fun in that?

Not sure if this was posted before, if so, its good to post twice!

[HD] Kara - Making of Wanna MV
I vote for TOZ as the most gangsta~  :otomerika:
[01:35] <shirenu> if it ain't zomb, it ain't bomb
Visit TOZ's House of Hits http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=23639.0

Offline kuno_thunder

• Dance, dance, dance til we run this town!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^ Yoonaxfoliation. ^
« Reply #195 on: November 27, 2009, 08:18:03 AM »
Jacked from karaholic.  I believe this is the hottest I've ever seen them.  :inlove:

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Prance. Do it. Now. N.O.W.
« Reply #196 on: November 27, 2009, 08:21:16 AM »
Nicole... :on bleed:

Offline lollipopgirl

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #197 on: November 27, 2009, 01:09:31 PM »
Thank you KT, I was too busy recovering from the bloodloss to post that :love:
I can not express in words how happy I am that Nicole is oh so freaking legal now :drool: :fap

Even Nicole's character is  :inlove:
Freestyle Dance - KARA

& just for the lolz XD
Break It Baby - Line Dance

Offline sh15uya

• °(è_é)°
  • Member+
« Reply #198 on: November 27, 2009, 02:19:04 PM »

*click*

:gmon nya:

Offline lollipopgirl