JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: EXID - I Feel Good (R.T Remix)

Author Topic: [SNSD]Crazy 4U (2Ny & SooSeo) Ladeedadasica feat Tabi  (Read 6690 times)

Offline Ladeedadasica

• Kisses: YULSIC ALL DAY!!!! (we love soosun)
  • It makes me gay; Im so happy
[SNSD]Crazy 4U (2Ny & SooSeo) Ladeedadasica feat Tabi
« on: April 20, 2011, 04:50:09 AM »
TIFFANY'S POV: "Hey Sunny, watch this"I said as I walked to the diving board. I wasnt sure if she was looking or not at the same time I didnt know if she even heard me but I jumped in. With a splash that wet her, Sooyoung, Taeyeon, and Yuri. "FANY-AH!!!" screamed our kid leader. She just came from the salon and shes at the pool already. "Yes Ms. Kim Taeyeon" I said walking out of the pool, smiling. "Dont call me Miss first of all, and second look what you did to my hair!" she pointed to her head, and I laughed,"It's not funny" "And it doesnt look bad" I said,"Besides if you didnt plan on getting a little water on you then you should've never came out here." She gave me an evil look and said,"You always gotta be a smart mouth" "But you love this smart mouth" she turned around, about to go in the house, then turned back to look at me, and went into the house. Then I noticed Sunny was gone, two arms went around me. "Oh there you are, I didnt know where you went." "You didnt think that I was watching you did you"
Ladeeda<3Tabi

Offline Ladeedadasica

Re: [SNSD]Crazy 4U (2Ny & SooSeo) Ladeedadasica feat Tabi
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2011, 12:35:05 AM »
FANY POV: "No I didnt, Wanna get some lunch with me after this" "Of course I do," Sunny said as she kissed my cheek and walk towards the house,"What are you waiting for?" "Um...I kinda planned it for a certain time" "Oh, I figured that but, come in with me" I looked at the pool then back at her,"Pwease" she said using her aegyo on me. I couldn't say no, no matter how many different ways I could've said it I just couldn't say it, "Okay,"I said giving in. We went inside, holding hands. She pulled me all the way to Taeyeon and her room. I sat on the bed as she locked the door, I looked at her. She had a very seducive grin on her face, as she moved closer and closer to me, I felt my face go red. She pushed me down on the bed, postioning hersellf on top of me,"Fany Fany Tiffany," "Sunny I-" she shushed me. "But Sunny-" "Stop acting like you dont want this," she said sitting up, and getting angry with me,"Sunny,"I kissed her,"I do want this but its just that its almost time to leave," I said. She kissed me until.
Ladeeda<3Tabi

Offline Ladeedadasica

Re: [SNSD]Crazy 4U (2Ny & SooSeo) Ladeedadasica feat Tabi
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2011, 10:21:17 AM »
I took her to a special place, it was considered new to us because we never ate there before, but at least the food was good. There was a pool and even a hotel you could check into right next to it. I asked there lady if it was apart of this restuarant I took my date and she said it was. Then I asked Sunny about having a vacation here and she said," A vacation? Here?," I just stared at her, and shook my head,"You call that a vacation, this is like 5 minutes away from our house" "Its actually like 3 hours,"I said not trying to sound smart. "I don't care! I bet this is a fake restuarant too, why can't we go to the suburbs, I want the beach not a stupid pool," she whined. I hated when she did such things but at the same time I loved it. It was one of her aegyo acts and something you can never say "NO" to....
Ladeeda<3Tabi

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: EXID - I Feel Good (R.T Remix)