JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - THE Manpower

Author Topic: THE THEORY OF LOVE (MaYuki OS) - COMPLETED  (Read 3894 times)

Offline firebird123

• Jumarit803
  • Member+
  • Jumarit803
THE THEORY OF LOVE (MaYuki OS) - COMPLETED
« on: June 14, 2016, 02:29:15 AM »
So I just did a mayuki one shot, and I have to say that I don’t really ship them as much as Wmatsui, but since there is not too much mayuki in throught time (you already know why) I tried to do it, and when i thought about this OS i could only see mayuki on it, I hope it isn’t to bad though, it is my first one shot too, so I hope you like it and thanks for reading.

THE THEORY OF LOVE MAYUKI (OS)

If every single human been can have something in common, is the fact that it doesn’t matter if you are a woman or a men, short or tall, poor or rich, every single person has the necessity to love and be love, and it is maybe the necessity most primitive in the human. There have been a big number of philosophers and poets trying to define love, some of them even classify it as a heart disease, another one simply define it as the release of our desires. There are some psychological theories that claim that in fact you don’t love the other one, you love what you see about you in the other one, or what you wish you had. And then is science, my beloved and faithful science, which defines love as a series of chemical responses, such as dopamine, serotonin and oxytocin, in conclusion a soup of chemical substances that society gives the name of love.

That’s why me, as a lover of reason and logic can affirm without fear that the thing you all call love doesn’t exist, furthermore I am so sure about it as my name is Watanabe Mayu, everything had to have a logical explanation, everything is governed by the principle of action and reaction, nothing happens just because, and that applies to those lovers and lost romantics from XXI century, if only they know that they are losing time, they would stop writing poems acclaiming the existence of something that are a bunch of chemical reactions.

Well at least that was my philosophy of life, in my 19 years old I already have been proclaim as a genius, always being the number one regarding to studies, and not only that, in cultural festival in my time as a high school student, I always won that stupid contest to choose the most beautiful girl in school. That’s why I always had a lot of wooer in every corner, women and men, every one lined up waiting for the opportunity to go out with me.

That’s why I am pretty sure of what I am talking when I say that there is not such a thing as love, it’s not like I am giving conclusions out of the blue. Those people only saw on me what they wanted to be, and that’s how they all “fall in love” with me without even had talk even once.

When I entered to collage the things didn’t change too much, I enroll in science program, after all it was my passion, knowing the because of phenomenon was something that passionate me and keep my feet on earth.

My life was relative perfect, good grades (in fact perfect grades), good parents, and a successful career waiting for me. At least you can say that it was like that until the day that she came to my life. In fact our encounter was pretty normal, nothing of sceneries that only happen in Disney stories.

FLASH BACK
I was in the science laboratory at the university, I was in the task of analyze some components with a chemical structure that I had never seen. It’s just that when Takamina-sensei asked me to participate in this investigation I couldn’t hold back my excitement. The investigation consist on the analysis of some samples of some bones, that for what I am seeing are older than Christ, and that were found on Africa. It was an honor for me to participate in this investigation, and if everything goes for the right road, I could make great discoveries about the beginnings of humanity. It’s the dream of any scientis.

I was so focus with my right eye in the microscope that I didn’t notice that someone had entered to the laboratory and was standing right in front of me.

“Watanabe Mayu” Hearing someone calling my name so suddenly and seeing a tall figure in front of me, I couldn’t helped but to let out a little yelp. Feeling my heart race for the little fright. I saw who interrupted my work with a cold glare.

“Are you ok? You look like if you had just seen a ghost” Asked the other person with gracious tone.

“A thing like a ghost doesn’t exist, if you get to see one you should call your doctor, you may have a brain damage or a mental disorder” I answered contemptuously while picking up my note book which I dropped.

The annoying girl with long a black hair and too tall compare to mine, just laughed, which annoyed me even more.

“If the genius Watanabe Mayu say it I guess I have to believe it” She add once her laugh stop.

“What do you want I am busy” My cold and disinterested tone made her get more serious.

“I am Kahiwagi Yuki, I’ll be participating in this investigation as your assistant” She told me for then reach out her hand, which I clearly didn’t take.

“I don’t need any assistant” I told her sharply.

With my bold answered Yuki took a look around, that made me a little nervous because my weak point is the order. I am a completely mess there were papers, notebooks, books and some junk all over the place.

“I think that you do, besides Takamina-sensei told me that it doesn’t matter how much you refuse, you have to accept me” Yuki replied with a smirk and then she took sit in the only chair that hadn’t papers or books on.

I sighed stroking my temple to prevent the headache, if Takamina-sensei said it couldn’t be help.

“Ok, but do not touch anything, by no means distract me, just sit there and play with your cellphone or whatever” Was the last thing I said for then went back to what I was doing before, but with the corner of my eyes I could see how a smile appeared in her lips. Is she a masochist or what?
END FLASHBACK

And that was the first time that I talked to Kashiwagi Yuki, in fact my first impression about her wasn’t too good, annoying, innocent, loud and a little bit masochist was the first things that came to my mind.

Although on the other side I couldn’t deny that she was really beautiful, she looked just like a princess, so elegant and unreachable, completely perfect. That’s what you would think of her if you don’t get to really know that she is a freaky of videogames, and a little bit dramatically when she can’t kill the last boss on Munster hunter, and her reactions were exaggerated with simple thing as a bug.

Sometimes I even listened some classmates talking about her, and how kind she is and more cheesy stuffs. Definitely Kashiwagi Yuki was the kind of person that I would like to stay away, she is friendly, credulous, patient, the completely opposite to me.

FLASHBACK
“What have you done?! Where are the papers and books that I had over here?” I raised my voice when I found the laboratory completely clean, I could see tables that I didn’t know that were there, and I realized that the floor was monochrome and not all white (If you are wondering, yes to that point the mess reach).

“I put them over those shelves, the place was a mess Mayu, there was no place for even walk properly” She explained as if she had done a miracle, feeling so proud for leaving the place so impeccable.

“It is call creative disorder you fool” I replied while I was looking desperately in the shelves, disorganizing everything again.

“Hey hey hey, it took me too much time organize all that” She complained running to me and taking my wrist to stop me from throwing more papers.

Her gaze became serious when our eyes met, I lost all my strength by being absorb for her deep black orbs, there was something in her gaze that made me week and made me feel uneasy, all most to the point of feeling dizzy and made my flush.

“Look that if you were this quiet all the time you would be even more beautiful” She then released her grip and get out of the room, leaving me behind with my heart running wild in my chest. Through all my life I’ve been hearing people told me beautiful and all its synonyms, but for some reason hearing it coming from Yuki felt different, like if my heart could jump of joy knowing that she thinks I am beautiful.

“My hearts jumps of joy, what a silly metaphor” I told to myself trying to calm down my heart beat and went back to my usual self, it must have been the sudden closeness, yes that should have been.

END FLASHBACK     

After that situation, It formed a tense atmosphere between the two of us, I didn’t dare to look her straight to the eyes, neither her tried talk to me. It wasn’t like if I missed her casual conversations or giggles, it was just that the feeling of guilt was hunting me, because thinking about it well, it was very rude from me, and after all she was just trying to help. And well one thing led to another and I had to apologies to that maybe not so annoying person.

FLASHBACK

“Hey” I called Yuki’s attention that was using her cellphone, she looked up to find with my eyes which caused me to look away, unable to look at her straight to the eyes.

“What’s going on?” She asked carelessly like she’s used to be with everything.

“I’m sorry” I muttered as fast as I could.

“What? I didn’t hear you” She asked graciously, she clearly had listen.

“I said that I am sorry” This time I raised my voice and said it loud.

The roomed filled with her melodious laugh, which lately I found pleasant to hear.

“It’s ok, after all you put back everything again” Seeing her dazzling smile again made me feel an strange sensation in the stomach, like if there were a bee colony making a party, maybe I should go to the doctor, it can’t be nothing good.

“Mayu, you’re flushing” Yuki said with a mischievous smirk

“Sh-shut up”

“You’re so tsundere” I heard her said between chuckles.

END FLASHBACK

I have to add that at this point, and for an unknown reason, Yuki and I began to get along, in fact we went to drink a coffee pretty often and we take lunch together, but in my defense she was the one that invite me, and it’s not like if I waited for her message all evenings, let’s say that it become an habit, like when you get use to do the same routine all mornings, yes, just like that, a simple routing, right?.

FLASH BACK

“You are staring too much” I said without taking of my gaze from the documents that I had in my hands. I could feel Yuki’s piercing gaze on my, she have been doing it too much lately, and it is making me nervous.

“Do you have to much work to do this weekend?” Asked Yuki without taking her gaze off of me.

“Mmmm not really” I answered without thinking about it too much, after all I wanted to rest this weekend from all the work.

“Then go on a date with me” Yuki said right away without hesitate not even a bit.

I had to blink a couple of times processing that in fact, Yuki was asking me to go on a date with her, and I don’t know if my brain sent the wrong information to my vocal chords, or what happened,  because it didn’t took me too much to reply.

“Sure”
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

An amusement park, from all the places she had to pick, she bring me to an amusement park. I can’t handle the amount of noise by no means the crowds, and seeing so many kids running around irritate me pretty much. Unlike me Yuki seemed to be enjoying it a lot, seeing her so excited with her sparkling eyes made me think that she seemed adorable, so I decide that even if I hated the place I will try to enjoy with her.

“Let’s go to the Roller coaster Mayu” Yuki said while taking my hand. The truth is that I don’t really like physical contact, not even with my parents, I just don’t feel comfortable, but taking Yuki’s hand felt so good and warm, that I was wondering why I hadn’t do it before.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

I was exhausted, we had ride almost every single attraction on the park, I had been running through all the place, and my body wasn’t use to that amount of physical activity.

“I brought something to eat” Yuki placed in front of me a plate full of karaage, finally some happiness, but wait a moment.

“How do you know that I like karaage” I asked seeing that Yuki was eating something different.

“It is your favorite, isn’t it? I always see your smiling face while eating it” In fact it was true, Karaage was the most delicious thing I could have ever eat, I was surprised how attentive Yuki is.

“Well, thank you” We eat in silence, being with her I always comfortable, we don’t even have to be talking because silence wasn’t awkward between the two of us

“Mayu, have you ever fall in love” Yuki asked out of the blue, and I could tell by her tone that she was serious about her question.

“Do I have to tell it again, such a thing doesn’t exist, that it’s your brain-“

“I know I know, save your speech” Yuki stopped me “I will said it in your language, have you ever feel a bunch of chemical reactions, that normal people like me call love?” I couldn’t help laugh at the gracious tone that she used, trying to imitate our teacher Kojima Haruna.

“If you put it like that, then I have to say that I haven’t” I answered without thinking it twice “But I do have had lovers, but I have never felt nothing for them”

“I do you think that maybe someday you will?” She looked me straight to the eyes, her gaze always make me weak, it was like if she could see through me with just one look.

I don’t even know why I was hesitating my answer, usually I will reply right away with a definitely no, but having Yuki in front of me, something inside me just didn’t allow me to say it.

“You don’t have to answer” Yuki stood up from her seat “C’mon I’ll take you home, it’s kind of late already” I was confused with her sudden change of attitude, but I didn’t want to say anything else, to avoid that the situation become even more awkward.

The way back was on completely silence, and the seriousness in Yuki was really strange, when the normal thing would be that she talks happily. Once in front of my house Yuki just placed a kiss on my forehead, and then she left, leaving me with an internal battle, why couldn’t I just said ´no´, and why that simple kiss made my heart pounding so hard.

END FLASH BACK.

After that day Yuki didn’t go to the laboratory for a whole week, I didn’t dare to go and look for her, I didn’t have to, she was free to do whatever she want, beside that is what I wanted, since a begging she have just been a bother, making so much noise and distracting me with her melodious laugh and over reactions. That’s why I don’t know what I am doing, maybe I had a mental lapse, that I end in front of her class room, waiting for her to come out and talk to her, why and about what?,  I have no idea.

FLASH BACK

What am I doing in this place, I hate places that are full of people, but here I am, standing like a pole watching people go by like an idiot, how much time can take for a normal person to put their things in their bags, take the bag and go out from a classroom, 2 or 3 minutes?, well it looks like Kashiwagi Yuki needs an eternity.

Ok enough I’ve lost my patience and my proud by standing here for 10 minutes. I went in to Yuki’s classroom, just to find her sitting placidly in her chair playing with her 3DS, how I didn’t think about that.

“Do you know that classrooms are not for playing with your Nintendo?” I called her attention

“What are you doing here?” She asked now packing her stuffs to go out from the classroom that was completely empty, apart from her and me.

“I wonder the same thing, you should go to the laboratory instead of being here” I reproached her.

“I don’t want to go there, that’s it” She replied like if it was the most logic thing in the world.

“Fine, I don’t even need you” I wasn’t willing to beg her.

Before I could came out from the room with the dignity that I had left, Yuki took my wrist making me spin in my spot, to then pinned me against the door and crash her lips over mines. But the most shocking thing was how fast and easy I return the kiss, and it’s just that her lips were completely irresistible.

“This is why I can’t go back to that place” She said once our lips separated and joined our foreheads “Call it identification, loss of libido, or chemical reactions, I just know that I’ve fallen in love with you” I was completely speechless, I didn’t know how to answer to her confession, usually it would be pretty easy, but with her not a single word came out “You don’t have to answer if you don’t want to, anyway I kind of know your answer already” And then she just left the room.

END FLASHBACK

My mind was a mess, through all the next day I repeat all the theories about love that I know, but not even Freud nor Jung could take out Yuki out from my head, and that kissed keep playing in my mind once and once again every time I closed my eyes, the warm of her lips and her closeness was something I just couldn’t forget. But finally, after struggling with all my principles, I got my answer.

FLASH BACK

“I told you that you didn’t had to make thing more difficult, are you going to reject me?” Yuki said without looking me at the eyes, her gaze was locked in the floor. I already had my answer and I had no doubt about it.

“Well I should” With my words a bittersweet smiled appeared on Yuki’s face.

“I knew it, sorry about the trouble” She speed her tracks to the door almost running, but I raised my voice to make her stop.

“I said I should” She stopped her tracks, and lift up her head and I could see her teary eyes. Once I approached her I intertwined our fingers, Yuki followed every single one of my movements, with a dumbfounded expression, like not believing what was happening

“I know that maybe all this I just an illusion, and I will possible regret when this gets to an end but…” I sighed to take courage and say it once and for all “I don’t care if this is just my brain playing a joke on me, but I just can’t deny anymore what I feel for you” Finally I stood on tiptoes to catch her lips, snaking my hand to the back of Yuki’s nape to pull her in closer “I love you Yuki”

Yuki just wrapped her shaking hands around my waist to embrace me.

“After all you do can fall in love. I’ll make sure you don’t regret about this”

END FLASHBACK

I fact I still believe that love is just an illusion, and that all the theories of love are correct, but that doesn’t means that my heart doesn’t go wild and that my face become completely red with a simple skin touch with Yuki. And is just that love goes beyond theories, it is something better that not even words are enough to describe it. The only thing that I am certain about is that every time I see Yuki, a bunch of chemical reactions take place in my brain, but well you can call it love if you want. 

Offline yocelin17

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: THE THEORY OF LOVE - MAYUKI (OS)
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2016, 07:43:06 AM »
Kyaaaaaaaaa :cathappy:

Thank you for making this story, you are right, i can perfectly imagine the genius Mayu and happy Yuki. I always read your story 'Through Time' even if i not comment on it.

This is a cute story, thank you
Usually a silent reader.

Sorry for my broken english, english is not my first language.

Kami-oshi: Kashiwagi Yuki

Offline firebird123

• Jumarit803
  • Member+
  • Jumarit803
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2016, 01:04:06 PM »
I am really happy that you like it, and thanks for reading this and through time, and for the comment too  :) :)

I'll keep doing my best  :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline iminlovewithakb

• yongbyul
  • ecchi
  • kizaki x iriyama
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2016, 01:14:36 PM »
mayu denying everything.. is so adorable. :hip smile:
i'm stuck in yukirin's world.
寝ても覚めてもゆきりんワールド、夢中にさせちゃうぞ♪ ❤️

Offline faanpal

• aozora and shirokumo is a perfect combi
  • Member+
  • my pace is my path
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2016, 03:44:32 PM »
This's cool. :on GJ:
And eventhough u don't ship MaYuki that much please keep making MaYuki shots.
I luv this. :heart:
Jaa... 48 is about skinship

Offline LuckyMatsui

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Crazy. Weird. WMATSUI.
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2016, 03:48:23 PM »
Tsundere Mayu as always.  :bigdeal:
I love this fic.   :shy1:
Great job Author-san!   :on GJ:
Matsui Rena + Matsui Jurina =

Offline keijuna

« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2017, 06:54:11 AM »
Oh Damnnnnn. This is lit XD it's a really nice story. Quite deifferent from other stories I had read! Thanks for this wonderful story and I hope you do get a chance and/or an inspiration (I guess haha) to write a new story. ^^

Keep up the good work!

JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - THE Manpower