JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Perfume - TOKYO GIRL

Author Topic: Psychotics - Vol.1 (11/11) Volume 2: Chapter 5 [24/5/16]  (Read 22941 times)

Offline Ne_Okotteru

• Professional Baka
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Psychotics [Volume 1 - Chapter 8 - Dreams or Reality?] [Multiple Pairings]
« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2015, 12:30:14 AM »
Ahhh~ I love this chapter so much.

I was so happy to learn more information about their past.

Maybe Mayu hates Rena because she was the reason Jurina was suicidal. I can't wait for Mayu to remember everything and how she gonna deal with it.

I wonder how Paru's visit is gonna go.

Can't wait for the next chapter and keep up the good work. Bye bye :byebye:

Offline Weird Panda

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Big fan of Donald Duck
Re: Psychotics [Volume 1 - Chapter 8 - Dreams or Reality?] [Multiple Pairings]
« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2015, 03:03:39 AM »
“Don’t worry…your precious Matsui will appear sooner or later”

“Why you always comment like that?”

“Like what?”

“Like you’re jealous” Jurina questioned while stopping her movements and looking at Mayu curiosity.

“I mean…I don’t know… maybe you like Rena so you’re bit jealous?—"

What a dumb person we got here :banghead:

Offline calista_castro

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • See you in September! :)
Psychotics [Volume 1 - Chapter 9 - Let's Be Friends so We Can Make Out]
« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2015, 06:58:29 PM »
Chapter 9 - Let's Be Friends So We Can Make Out

“I need a distraction”

“Eh? What do you mean?”

“I mean… I need a distraction from all those things repeatedly appearing inside my head” Mayu added stepping one step closer to the younger girl while Jurina looked back at her hesitantly.

Before Jurina could ask what Mayu meant, the girl kissed her on the lips. At first forcefully, then softer probably because she felt Jurina giving in.

As usual the two girls were training, Mayu got distracted more than once and was scowled by Matsui until she lashed out to the only possible distraction she could think of.

That’s how it started at least. But didn’t end there. Jurina didn’t mind it as she has been feeling some sort of attraction to Mayu, even though she realized that its something that Watanabe does trying to escape her nightmares.

At least that’s how the girl called those dreams that she had every night but never commented to others about. Jurina witnessed only that one scene where Mayu said “don’t jump” in her still sleepy state.

She understood that Mayu has more emotional problems than she shows.

Also, Rena hasn’t showed any interest in the situation when she accidentally walked in and saw Mayu and Jurina’s making out. Younger Matsui guessed that it only showed that Rena doesn’t care (or mind) their situation. Who knows if that’s a temporal or long term thing.

After all, Jurina realized that she’s the closest person Mayu has in this place. In the outside, normal-every day life they could have been called as friends. Well maybe not at this exact moment… friends don’t go around kissing each other (maybe some friends do…but…) Still they were some sort of friends who also made out. As crazy at that sounded.

“What are doing her alone?” Jurina questioned while walking behind me and checking the desk. “Oh…is that bird… alive?” she questioned with worry in her voice while sitting next to me.

I found this unlucky fellow not so long ago… at first I could feel his heart beat… very small but it was still alive. Unfortunately it just stopped… either from shock that someone pick it up or I found it too late.

Jurina found me in a place where I liked to hide. Actually I hide here for almost two weeks before. A little garden inside the facility… obviously bigger animals couldn’t get inside but there were small cracks that’s why some birds fly inside time after time.

Honestly, I hoped to keep this place a secret, Sayanee told me about it but I haven’t told others… but Jurina decided to follow me and found it. This girl and her detective skills scares me sometimes.

“No…” I said with a sad smile and took my hands away from the poor bird. “I tried…but I guess I found it too late… I can’t bring someone that’s already dead to life… at least I have learn that…”

“Oh…let’s have a funeral then”, Jurina added immediately while standing up and looking around. She noticed a small tree and pointed in that direction “perfect place, right?”

I nod and followed her up. We actually had a small funeral, with digging a grave, putting the bird in…then burying it and standing above while looking down and saying our prayers.

“The unlucky fellow is probably in better place now… not in this cage” Jurina commented a bit bitterly. I have learn that the girl still questioned the meaning of this place and she would rather leave it… if she actually had a choice to do that…I think she would be the first one running through those doors.

We walked back to the table when I added a bit disappointed “they say you need to train on your powers…but its a little bit difficult to do. Nao can keep small things and practice with them… the only thing I had in these two weeks is this bird…”

“Oh right…you can’t really do anything. Even Rino and Rie are training… I don’t know if they have some powers or…”

“They do?”

“Yeah… I have no idea how… but Mayu got them to train with her… I mean they have those training sessions after me… but Mayu hasn’t told me how she convinced them”.

I think I stiffen a bit. Right…Mayu… the name I heard quite often lately. I wonder what is actually happening with them…and I don’t know if I have imagined things or Jurina asked my permission when I found them kissing.

Obviously…I wanted to scream ‘NO’ but its not my place to decide with whom she can or can not be… so I kept quiet and try to force a smile whenever she keeps telling me tales about her and Mayu adventures. LIKE I CARE.

“I have just thought of something!” Jurina commented excitedly, not noticing my uncomfortable state and standing up “I can help you out a little”.

Before I could ask anything… or STOP her… Jurina hit the table with her hand. As hard as she could. I heard her quiet cry of pain “shit…okay… this actually hurt more than…ouch…” she jumped around a little bit while holding her hand close to tearing up.

“What are you doing, IDIOT?” I also stood up immediately while grabbing her wounded hand. She managed to break her little finger.

Jurina jumped a little nervously and rushing me to heal it while I tried to concentrate, block her words and any others sounds and gave my full attention to her hand.

It took me way longer than last time (that time when I accidentally healed Jurina and found out about my powers) but when I look up at her finger it was in its place again.

I hit younger girl on the head instead “are you crazy! Don’t every do that again!”

“Ouch! Don’t hit me! I think I suffered enough” Jurina said while scratching her head and looking at me judgmentally. But after a moment or so smiled sheepishly “but you kind of trained! he he!”

That’s how small children act. Eh…I hate the fact that I find this adorable. I hit Jurina on the head one more time. This reckless kiddo…

Sayanee looked back at Mayu questioning “I don’t know if I can be much of a help…especially when you aren’t telling me anything”.

Mayu sat in a chair in front of Sayaka’s desk and now shrugged her shoulders avoiding Sayaka’s gaze “I didn’t come her to discuss the details…I just want to know if there are some way I could remember anything that happens in my dreams… I hate the unknown”.

“If I remember correctly…you were the only one not curios at all… about your life before getting her or other people” Sayanee commented right on spot.

Mayu sigh finally meeting this girl gaze “well… maybe that changed a little or maybe I’m just annoyed. You’re suppose to help us out if we have some questions or problems, right? So how about you do your job?”

Sayaka had to laugh at the comment, whispering quietly with a wonder “my job…if only…”

The girl seemed lost in her thought but finally answered to the inpatient Mayu “I can give you an advice… you said everything starts messing up in your dreams and you can’t understand 80% of it. Try to concentrate on one dream and actually be in that moment… block everything else… I know there are always people around and now even training room is usually occupied by someone… so you can use my room sometimes when you need to get away”.

Mayu squinted her eyes confused “okay but…won’t you be in your own room?”

“Not for some time… I will have to leave with Haruka to help her out…with other issues. I don’t know when or if I’m coming back”.

“Oh? That’s something… new”.

“I guess some things are about to change…also Rena will probably take my place for the time being. So try to be civil even if you don’t like her. And don’t ask me how I know… you’re not very subtle”

Mayu had to give up with yet another sigh “fine…as long as Rena is not taking your room as well… I will be fine”.

“YOU DID WHAT? WHY?” Mayu questioned after noticing some stained blood on my pinky finger. Damn it… I should have washed it.

I tried to smile it out and change the subject “oh come on…I pretty sure you hit me harder than this during the training… I think I saw Rino limping out of the room”

“She slipped and fell down before I even approach her… that’s not on me.Can’t she find other people to do experiments like that?”

“She…has a name…and Rena didn’t ask me…I just wanted to help out… she has no one to train on…”

“Then…she can hurt herself, cute her hand or something… her powers doesn’t require people to be around. If she’s clever enough she can train in that manner”.

Mayu rolled her eyes annoyed. “Well…at least she won’t have her ally now…”

“What do you mean?” I questioned curios… ally? Do people actually have allies her? At least I haven’t noticed that. Unless she means Sayaka… those two are quite close. Maybe TOO close… but that’s not my place to question it. After all, Rena can spend time with whoever she wants.

“I think you have already realized that I have Sayaka in mind… apparently she will have to leave with Haruka to help her or something… but don’t worry… maybe she will leave Rena in charge”

“Are you jealous?” I questioned changing the subject and smiling wickedly.

“Should I be?”

“No, why?”

“Good…then I’m not… I just don’t like her that’s all… I’m also pretty sure that if she has kissed you first, you would run after her like a puppy… I mean you do that either way…”

“Hey! That’s not nice!” Mayu tone and words surprised me a bit. She sounded confident. And I guess…I mean I have thought about it… Rena kissing me… but I had to stop… considering.

Mayu waved her hand dismissively “whatever. There’s no point to discuss it now, let’s just train”.

Yamamoto Sayaka sat in car and looked back at the facility behind. Haruka decided that she should leave straight away even though she plans on coming next day.

Sayaka didn’t know reasons and no one gave her answers but she knew that she has to listen to orders. The only thing that kept bothering her was the fact that because of all the rushing and sudden decision she couldn’t go to her room and had no time to take her journal.

Turning back for it would only leave Yui suspicious… or even the mare fact that such thing exists… that’s why Sayaka had to keep it to herself. But leaving it behind like that… without a doubt that’s risky.

She just hoped that no one would find it in time she’s away. Too many secrets and personal thoughts were written inside of it. Such a tool… if someone might find it… who knows what kind of things could happen.

2 more chapters until the end of volume 1. :rock:

TO BE CONTINUED

Complete
Just Tell Me It's Not The End (Kojiyuu)  [2015]
Consequences (MaYuki, JuriYuki, JuriMayu)  [2015]
Money Can't Buy You Happiness (WMatsui, Atsumina, MaYuki) [2015-2016]
New Love (RinoRie, MaYuki + Others) [2015-2016]
OS Corner + Other Short Stories [2015-2016]
- My Rommate From Hell, Literally (KojiYuu) + How I Fell For My Idiot Roommate (sequel)
- Searching for Happiness (WMatsui)
KitaRie dedicated OS Collection [2016]
Angel of Death (Atsumina) ~Oneshot~ [2016]

On-Going
Dating Game (Multi-Pair)
Psychotics (Multi-Pair)
All I Want Is You (Kojiyuu, JuriAnnin + Others)
The Lake (AtsuYuu)
Randomness: Cal's Stories Based on Prompts (Various)
You're the Worst (WMatsui + Others)
Running with the Wolves (Multi-pair)

~All of my on-going stories will continue in September~

Offline calista_castro

• ecchi
  • Member+
Psychotics [Volume 1 - Chapter 10 - Shimazaki Haruka]
« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2015, 07:14:29 PM »
Chapter 10 - Shimazaki Haruka

I have heard about this girl before… once from Rena and another time from Mayu. They haven’t told me any specifics but apparently Haruka is an important person here. She’s the owner of the facility… all I can do is question her reasoning… why the girl decided to create such place.

How can she travel freely from one place to another? Just the same manner that Yui left couple of times in the past few weeks, and also Sayaka just yesterday.

For some reason that one day without Sayaka was a bit awkward and uncomfortable. I wonder if that’s how its going to be from now on with Yokoyama staying here and looking after us and Sayaka doing…well who knows where she is and what is she doing.

Also, I’m pretty sure I will see less of Rena because Sayaka left her responsibilities for the girl. I didn’t even know…that you can get appointed like that…

But more important topic for me at the moment is the fact that I overheard short Haruka and Yokoyama conversation while they were walking around. I think I always get myself in situations where I heard certain secrets from someone else discussions that are not for me to know.

This time thought it wasn’t very specific… its actually something that I predicted before, or at least kept on guessing considering this as possibility. Mayu told me that its not possible that Rena had another room in this place…so I kept wondering what or who she was actually hiding that one time when I followed her. Okay… I have followed her more than once… but again… I’m swaying from the main topic.

Between the two (Yokoyama and Haruka) discussed some girl, without mentioning her name and something about trying to heal her but finding the idea too risky, also keeping her locked inside.

I knew that Rena is not going to tell me anything about the matter, even though… let’s face it, she knows more than others so I decided to go to another person I spend the most time with. Mayu.

I interrupted Mayu in one of her training sessions with Rino and Rie. Hearing her complain “oh come on… I don’t want you holding back! Agree to certain movements and attack plans in your heads and only than swing at me…”

I didn’t understand that part but I did come at the same moment when Rino managed to trip at the same time when she was running at Mayu and somehow it ended with her hitting Rie in the face instead.

I couldn’t stop myself from asking “Did I interrupt something?”

Those two ran from the training room immediately (maybe take care of Rie’s bleeding nose). “Seriously? Come back!” Mayu tried to shout after them but had to give up with a sigh “what?” asking me a bit annoyed by the intrusion.

I decided to get straight to the point. “You know about someone else… who’s locked in here?”

“Someone else?”

“A girl…I haven’t heard a name but… there is someone… I overheard…”

“You overheard a lot of things”

“Yeah…I know” I bit my lip feeling a bit guilty, but let myself to sway away from the topic only for two seconds. “The point is… I think they are keeping someone locked in here…”

“Do you have proof?”

“Well…no…but”

“I don’t care then”, Mayu jumped a little bit probably trying to get rid of all the energy she has been saving up for that training sessions with Rino and Rie.

“But…that’s cruel… I wouldn’t want to be… you know… be locked inside some room and…”

“Well…if there is actually someone who’s locked in this place…there has to be a good reason for it, don’t you think? So I don’t really care…you want to train or…?”

I sigh realizing that I won’t get anywhere with Mayu. “No…thanks”, I added sounding a bit bitterly (without even trying it) and turn around to leave adding “also…I still have to talk with Haruka..”

I walked outside hearing quiet “good luck” from Mayu but the girl didn’t show any more interest to the whole situation.

Obviously I barely controlled myself from bursting out and running around — asking people if they knew anything about this issue. Who am I kidding though… of course they didn’t know… no one knows anything here.

After two or three hours. As usual we have no idea about actual time, I walked in Haruka’s cabinet. Or Yokoyama’s cabinet… well they obviously shared the same one. I found the girl sitting behind her desk, she even smiled encouraging me to sit down “come in, Jurina. We haven’t met before… I’m Haruka…or Paruru…call me like you want”.

I had to smile back as politely as I could. Not that I have a choice. “Well…you already know my name so…”

“Good…so how are you feeling, Jurina? Do you like this place? Have you adapted quickly? Do you think there is still place for some improvement or…”

“There is always place for improvements…for example it would be nice if we knew everything about this place…or about our past lives”. Why I spoke up so bravely…I have no idea… words just got out of my mouth without me realizing it.

“Well…the truth is… if we could tell you about your life before getting in this place…we would… but only you can remember it”

“And was there ever someone who actually remembered?” once again I asked boldly regretting my question immediately.

Haruka only smiled at my question looking at me with wonder. That made me consider things… she could just tell me to leave, right? That’s her place…what if the world is really as dangerous place as everyone keeps telling us? Could I survive it or…?

“You worry too much, Jurina. Don’t worry…I can’t read your mind if that’s what you are thinking right now… but I know that you’re feel a bit uncomfortable…maybe even consider this place as some sort of prison… but if you truly believe that you would be better off outside…I couldn’t stop you… but I’m ready to answer your questions”.

“I asked Sayaka a lot… but she hasn’t told me anything…”

“I’m not Sayanee though…I also know a lot more than she does…so give it a try.I won’t bite” she added jokingly, probably trying to make me a little bit more comfortable. I don’t think it actually worked but… I decided to give it a try.

“What happened to the world? I don’t remember anything…about myself or about…”

“Oh…I see…you probably wonder why everyone keeps telling you…that you should develop powers…as if that’s something that you could develop”.

Is she truly can’t read my mind? It seems that she can sense what I want to say…maybe that’s just guessing…but if other have these sort of conversations… they should know more about this place and reasons, right? Why no one is talking about it then?

“Its because these powers are not natural… you weren’t born with it. You got it through experiments that have been made here after you got in… without our influence…you would just be a simple human being… unable to protect yourself…”

I have always thought of this place as something out of ordinary… but wait… is that really how it is… forcing us to have powers. That’s…

“I know you probably wonder where are you rights in this… but we need to prepare for war…and we couldn’t win it without you being as strong as you are… for example, Rena’s healing powers is something… we haven’t predicted… but she could save so many lives…”

“So there are people…alive people?”

“Of course… they’re hiding… and we’re searching for them… unfortunately… that’s not simple… I sent Sayanee on a mission so who knows when you’re going to see her…or if you see her again… the world is a dangerous place now”

“You haven’t…actually told me what happened…”

Haruka smirked. Could she actually be worse that Yokoyama? It didn’t seem that way… but her words… her skillfulness… made me wonder.

“Oh right… you noticed that, haven’t you? Well… your powers are created and formed with time…but there are people…with actual powers…and you know what happens when someone feels powerful enough to concur the world? They try to do so…destroying everything that gets in their way… they lose all their humanity… even killing is easy”

“That’s how it started?”

“Yes…and it continued like that…because everybody wants to rule the world… they don’t want to share… they hunt those people and if they knew about you…well… they kill you too. See…we’re kind of a good guys…”

“But we’re just sitting without doing anything…how is that…”

“You’re just not ready yet… before going out…and fighting… you need to know who are…understand it, deal with it…and learn to use your super powers”.

I stared back at Haruka quietly for some time, wondering how to form other questions.I had so many…and it seems like she’s actually giving me answers. That’s a change from everything that I heard before…

“You’re about to tell me that you have no powers, right? Well..with time…there is no need to rush it. So let’s skip it…without a doubt you have more on your mind?”

“Have you told this to everyone? Answering their questions?”

“No. This might surprise you, Jurina. But not everyone is as curios as you are. For instance… your pal Mayu hadn’t asked me anything…okay…sorry…she asked one thing — when can she leave the room. I haven’t had such a nice long conversation for a long time”.

Well that sounds like Mayu…though she seems more curios lately. Maybe she has changed?

“If you’re wondering if Mayu has changed recently…yes… she’s curios. She even took upon herself to train others… no one would have expected this from Mayu. I guess your presence have some positive influence on the girl. I think you heard about a rule of no romance…”

I cough. Okay… is that such a bad thing? They are even against friendships. That’s just silly.

“Maybe its about time we ignore this rule… its not like it got us anywhere… right? But… I actually have a question for you now…”

Haruka got quiet maybe trying to get some tension. As if I hadn’t got enough already. “Do you think everything I told you is truth?”

“What? You lied? You can read my mind…right?”

“Okay…everything else except that. I really can’t. That would be useful though”.

“Oh…I don’t know…” I have to say honestly and looked down at the table as it was easier than looking at this girl’s eyes.

“Giving up?”

“Well…I don’t think you lied about the world…I heard something similar from Sayaka…maybe with fewer words but still…”

“I’m in a good mood today so I’m going to share it. The truth is… I know everything about your life before getting in this place…”

I looked up instantly. It can’t be true…right? Would that make sense… to lie? Unless Sayaka actually didn’t know…but how can’t she? These three probably share everything that’s important… right?

“Sayanee and Yui knows a little bit… but not as much as I do. I haven’t shared my powers with you yet, right? I can see both… your past and future. I’m not telling your future of course…I don’t want to change it and me telling about it…certainly would do that. But I can tell you about your past…of course…everything comes with a price”.

“What do you…?”

“You know how restless Mayu is…all her nightmares are fragments from her past…she’s trying really hard to remember everything and that drives her insane…slowly… you know I once wanted to call this place ‘Psychotics’ as it could actually drive someone insane. Once before…it did. And the history might repeat itself. So you decide… would you like me to help Mayu remember what she needs to know…for the sake of her sanity…or… do you want me to tell everything I know about you?”

I’m going to regret it…I know it… before opening my mouth… I know I will regret this… but I still do…still say the words. “Tell me everything you know about me”.

Haruka raises one of her eyebrows with curiosity and laughs shortly “interesting…and here I thought you’re the protagonist of this story” with a smirk she also adds “but if you want to hear the story… let’s speak about Matsui Jurina then”.

TO BE CONTINUED

Complete
- My Rommate From Hell, Literally (KojiYuu) + How I Fell For My Idiot Roommate (sequel)

On-Going
Dating Game (Multi-Pair)
Psychotics (Multi-Pair)
The Lake (AtsuYuu)

Offline dragon522

Re: Psychotics [Volume 1 - Chapter 10 - Shimazaki Haruka]
« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2015, 05:19:18 AM »
You're doing a really good job at building up the mystery.
Everything that happens is just leading to more questions.
I really wasn't expecting Jurina to make that choice, but I'm curious about her past too.
Thank you and keep up the good work.

Offline calista_castro

• ecchi
  • Member+
Psychotics - [11/11] *end of volume 1*
« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2015, 12:58:46 PM »
You're doing a really good job at building up the mystery.
Everything that happens is just leading to more questions.
I really wasn't expecting Jurina to make that choice, but I'm curious about her past too.
Thank you and keep up the good work.

I'm trying to keep the mystery going and sometimes even I don't know what is going to happen. Only when I sit down to write ideas come to me  :doh: Thank you for the comment!  :roll:

Chapter 11 - The Truth

“Should I start from the very start? We don’t have all day so maybe…”

“I guess…its not necessary for all the details…just important…things” Jurina commented biting her lower lip both nervous and curios about the subject as obviously all this time she was the most interested to learn about herself.

“Your wish is my command… well we can skip childhood then. You had a childhood like many others…simple, happy family, loving parents… I don’t know about your parents now… they might be dead along with many others… I can’t see those memories because you moved from one city to the other leaving them behind…

You had a lot of jobs, even carrying newspapers, working as a waitress, oh and bartender as well. But by the age of sixteen your line of work changed… you were probably influenced by the people surrounding you… I don’t think you’re going to like this part of the story… no happy gardens, toys, high school crushes… you sure you want to learn it?”

Jurina nod instantly. She came that far. It was not a time to turn back down. Not when she made a choice which the girl had a feeling, she might regret at some point knowing how unstable Mayu is at the moment.

“Kill for hire…I think you have heard about things like that…”

“Wait what?”

“Oh…I told you… its not going to be nice. It was an organization — kill or be killed. Quite a simple motto… don’t you think?”

“Wait did I…?” suddenly Jurina wasn’t sure if she actually wants to know about her old self.

“You worked there… but you weren’t that good. You let your first victim escape… your second victim… I can’t say you actually killed that guy because you had some help from the side…and with your third victim…well you fell in love with the girl”.

“Oh…” Jurina sigh with relief that despite her so called profession she wasn’t an actual killer.

“Would you like to guess who that girl is…and how it ended with her…or for her? I guess you will just nod at my question…so I will just continue… I think you’re close enough to Rena… she is…or should I say…was… that girl. You haven’t killed her of course…and you never told her about your profession… instead you tried suicide.. that was the price which you were willing to pain and if not Mayu…”

“Rena and Mayu…?”

“Yes…you knew both of them. Mayu was reckless enough to jump from a bridge and save your life. Luck was on your side though…everyone believed that you died there… so I guess you faked your death without trying… would you like to guess how this story continued?”

Jurina stared back at Haruka worriedly. There was too much information… too much to handle at one time… at the same time… she might never get a chance to hear about it again. Despite the fear… Jurina had to learn everything.

“It can be said that Mayu saved you… you got together with the girl. It sounds like some romance novel, right? So many coincidences…You know…you even told Mayu everything about yourself… things that you kept a secret from Rena. I found this situation…delicious”

“Excuse me?”

“Well… the fact that Mayu saved you in the past…and now… you made a choice to put yourself first instead of helping out a friend…or something more… I don’t really know your relationship status”.

Jurina looked down breathing heavily “but…what happened…later?”

“Oh…end of the world started… everyone you knew died… you had to hide… you got separated at some point as you were reckless enough to go and search Rena…the girl who believed that you were dead… that’s how we found Mayu first… you haven’t managed to find Rena even though you were on the right path… we found you a lot later though… I think I haven’t mentioned one more…very important fact…have I?”

“I don’t know…have you?” Jurina asked a bit bitterly. Everything seemed surreal for the girl.

“Haven’t you wondered about time in this place? How you can’t tell how much of it passed? Its because… time stopped…everywhere”

“What? But the sun and…”

“Oh yes…there is daytime and night time… and you probably try to count days..one week or two weeks… but there is someone with powers that can control time… simply…that person or I don’t know if we can call it a person… decided to destroy time all together. I mean… maybe if she or he died… it will return to its natural order…or maybe not… that’s one of the mysteries that even I have no answer to…”

“All of that is… insane…”

“Time…or your history? I guess it makes you feel a bit guilty”, Haruka shrugged her shoulders but didn’t seem to care at all.

She looked around announcing unexpectedly “actually… I think that’s enough… I don’t know anything else about your past…and I have other plans…”

“Wait what?”

“You can leave now”, Haruna answered quite simply while Jurina stood up and looked around confused, not sure if the girl in front of her is serious. It looked like Haruka lost interest in Matsui in a matter of seconds.

“Its your choice by the way… if you want to tell others of what you learn here… I won’t force you to keep quiet… but think about it yourself… would it actually change anything… and would you like their reaction to it…”

“Oh…Jurina?” Haruka quiestioned when the girl was about to leave the room. “Could you please ask Rena to come here? I want to have a short chat with her as well… before I leave. Don’t look so shocked…what I told you is a secret… I don’t plan to go around telling others about it”, Haruka winked with confirmation and smiled though after a second or so it looked more like a salty smile rather than genuine and real one.

Jurina had no other choice but to leave and look for Rena as the girl required… at the same time trying to gather all her thoughts.

After Jurina left the training room (few hours ago), Mayu stayed there for some time…but later decided to go to Sayaka’s room wanting a little bit calm and quiet.

Not that she actually needed it… Rino and Rie hid somewhere, as if avoiding her and Nao usually locked herself in the room, with Minarun sitting in the dinning room alone. Mayu could have had her peace and quiet at any place at this point… but still Watanabe decided to take Sayaka on her suggestion.

Also, she remembered Sayaka’s advice techniques and wanted to try them out. She lied comfortable on the bed trying to concentrate on one aspect of her dream but as hard as she tried… Mayu just couldn’t concentrate on one thing and everything mixed up.

She sighed annoyed and shifted a little somehow feeling uncomfortable on the bed. Soon, Mayu found out the reason for it after looking under the mattress.

Finding a small but thick notebook Mayu stared curiously at it. Without a doubt the thing belong to Sayanee…Mayu wondered if she’s ready to cross that line to look inside… to read about personal and private things.

Mayu stared at the book for about ten minutes feeling torn. But what kind of personal things Sayaka might actually write down there? Its not like any of them have some private life…

Mayu tried to convince herself that anyone in her position would use this opportunity. With this thought on mind… Watanabe Mayu looked inside.
The title gave away everything : Yamamoto Sayaka Journal.

After reading everything Mayu wandered around looking for Jurina. Ready to share it with younger girl, especially when she was the one to blame for this recent Mayu curiosity in things.

Walking around aimlessly Mayu remembered that the girl might still be with Haruka and decided to head there and wait somewhere around the door.

After coming to the place Mayu realized that she should probably at least find out if Jurina is actually there, instead of standing awkwardly for hours and waiting for the girl who might just be sleeping in her room.

She stepped closer not ready to break inside knowing that Haruka has both a good and bad side, so she just wanted to hear a familiar voice, appearing at the place at the most inconvenient for Jurina moment.

Mayu pressed her ear to the door at the same time when Haruka questioned:“So you decide… would you like me to help Mayu remember what she needs to know…for the sake of her sanity…or… do you want me to tell everything I know about you?”

That’s why Mayu also heard Jurina’s answer: “Tell me everything you know about me”.

“What are you doing?” Yokoyama questioned walking slowly to the same direction and noticing Mayu’s strange pose.

Mayu back down from the door immediately and smiled awkwardly “nothing”. She looked around shortly and realizing that there’s no way she could find a reasonable cause for being here, Mayu simply turn around walking off and without explaining herself.

As it was something…that people usually expected from Watanabe… Yokoyama didn’t seem fazed by it.

Mayu walked off at the same time when Jurina and Haruka only started the conversation about Jurina’s past.

Both Jurina and Mayu learn something new and important in the events of one afternoon. Jurina wandered around the facility at the same manner like Mayu before, but searching Rena instead.

Finally, she noticed older Matsui standing by the window and staring at the view outside.

Jurina stopped to look at the girl with a wonder. She got the answer she search from the very first day… who she is (or was…) and who is Rena. The question: Who Are You? Who Am I? Questions have been answered but it didn’t help in any way.

Never in her life Jurina felt as confused as at that moment. Younger Matsui realized… that is only the beginning of their story.

END OF VOLUME 1

Complete

On-Going
Dating Game (Multi-Pair)
Psychotics (Multi-Pair)
The Lake (AtsuYuu)

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• Starting to become addicted to Keyakizaka46.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • If Neru's my sugar fix, Nen's my guilty pleasure
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
Re: Psychotics [11/11] *end of volume 1*
« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2015, 09:48:36 PM »
Oooh~ So YuriKumi are getting involved now eh?

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2015, 11:57:47 PM »
great season!

Offline calista_castro

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #28 on: November 15, 2015, 06:47:34 PM »
On Hiatus before Volume 2 (for 1 month or 2, I'm not really sure but need some time to think of new storylines,continuations and so on.) Thanks for reading and also I hope my readers will still be here when I continue on with it  :)  (p.s: not gonna stop posting my other fanfics, have no worries about that). Oh and thanks for those who comment  :roll:

Complete

On-Going
Dating Game (Multi-Pair)
Psychotics (Multi-Pair)
The Lake (AtsuYuu)

Offline xswordeyesx12

« Reply #29 on: November 15, 2015, 07:10:16 PM »
thanks for information update author-san ^_^ :oops:

Offline sastio13

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • flexible. silent reader. lazy-ass.
« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2015, 12:06:23 PM »
woah, that's already the end of volume 1
i can't wait for the volumr 2~
in volume 2 you will add kumiyuri & milky?
ah seriously, i really like your storylines and the way you make it more mysterious and interesting!
and yes, i wanna know about "someone who locked inside a room" too hehe
thankyou calista_castro  :D
Yo, i'm sastio! i like to read fanfics! :)
a silent reader :grin:

Oshi: Shinoda Mariko,
Kashiwagi Yuki, Matsui Rena, Yagami Kumi, Okada Nana, Shinobu Mogi, Thalia, etc.
overall, i like all members hehe

every pairing is fine, as long as i enjoy :)

Offline calista_castro

• ecchi
  • Member+
Psychotics - Vol. 1 (11/11) Volume 2: Chapter 1 [4/1/16]
« Reply #31 on: January 04, 2016, 10:55:58 PM »
I'm back with Volume 2 (or season 2), whoever you chose to call it. Thanks for everyone who read first volume and chose to continue this story with me! I will upload it when I can  :)

Volume 2 - Chapter 1: Secrets and Lies

Do you believe that one day can completely change your whole life? It doesn’t matter if it changes it for the better or for worse, what matters is the fact that all of a sudden you see everything in a completely different light.

We don’t know how much time passed. We could count the days as prisoners while writing on the wall but would that change our present or future? There won’t come anything positive out of it we just only realize how little importance our lives have in this world.

During that one afternoon Shimazaki Haruka told me a lot about my past but it was not the last conversation we had. Sayaka didn’t come back as planned and Haruka couldn’t see her future.

Imagine if you had a power of seeing other people past, present and even future but all of the sudden, your view would be clouded and you had no idea what is actually happening with one or other person. Honestly, I don’t know if this the case only with Sayaka but this leaves all of us worried.

Guessing that about a two months have passed till that important conversation when I learn about my past, I can state that a lot can happen in two months.

Craziness, regret, sadness and unknown.

Unknown… the scariest part of all.

I couldn’t look at Mayu after realizing that I selfishly chose myself over her. Yes, Mayu wasn’t a curious type, she accepted this life as it was until I started questioned it. Am I the one who ruined her in the end?

I’m using past tense because I have no idea where she is. Actually, I have no idea where Minarun is as well. Oba Mina was the first one who disappeared. Both Yokoyama and Haruka said that she ran off without any protection, maybe panicking that her powers are still not showing up and wanting to provoke it.

What I’m certain of… as much as I wanted to leave this place… I wouldn’t have done it just to prove some point or develop some powers which still seem unrealistic to me. Something wasn’t right and everyone knew it… but no one talked about it.

Rena took over Sayaka tasks, she was more strict than before and we haven’t talked that much in this past time. When Mayu disappeared I didn’t try to get closer to anyone. I don’t know how I could describe it… guilt? What if I have chosen differently? Would Mayu still be by my side? Apparently… she’s the one who always helped and protected me. Even in another life.

Irony of this situation is the fact that no matter how much Haruka told me, we had few more conversations like that later on as well, I still couldn’t remember my past. Only few details made sense. The fact that I want to protect Rena and feel some sort of connection with her and the sudden pull I felt from the first time I met Mayu.

I kept calling Rena my savior because she had the power of healing but maybe I should have looked at a different person for that. I don’t think I could move on from this. Why Mayu ran off without saying anything… I know she kept secrets from me too. All everyone do here is keep secrets and tell lies.

There is no one I can trust in here. I think I still have Rena but some days… I’m not even sure about that.

[About two months ago]

When Yamamoto Sayaka left the facility she had a mission ahead of herself. Find two people that might develop supernatural powers like everyone before. Find them until its not too late, keep them alive and bring them back.

Sayaka knew a lot about nature around, enough about dangerous plots and even had a map in which places and caves those two unknown people might hide but no matter how much she knew, one thing this girl couldn’t predict.

That one surprise that ruined all her plans was Watanabe Miyuki. Sayaka had deal with some enemies in the past. People who had powers on their own, who destroyed their world… that’s what everyone around her call their enemies and Watanabe Miyuki was one of those people.

She couldn’t even be called human. She was pure blooded supernatural. A girl that had no problem of using her powers for her advantages. This girl had the scariest power of them all… Persuasion. Ability to compel people by speaking when victims are unable to disobey. She can easily persuade people into hurting, killing or loving.

Sayaka encountered her enemy with two girls, she soon realized, were also under Miyuki’s spell. Both Kumi and Yuria were simple humans trying to escape and hide from the craziness of the world. They had been under protection of this monster but Sayaka knew that as well as this girl using them to help, she could end their life or use them for any purpose too.

Getting face to face with someone she should instantly kill, who’s powers she understood, Sayaka couldn’t do anything. Very easily… very fast… she was compel to love. To love and protect her enemy.

About that same two months ago, Mayu was laying on her bed with Sayaka’s notebook in her hand. Rereading the passages that caught her attention, memorizing the powers, getting acknowledged with everything that Sayaka knew about. Learning about herself as well.

Yamamoto Sayaka didn’t belong to the big league like Yokoyama or Haruka, she didn’t know everything, she barely knew about their past. But there was interesting and important passages in her notes. Some of them even Sayaka herself accentuated.

'Girls are related with each other but not all of them. In some cases as I heard, Jurina-Mayu-Rena knew each other in the past life. Nao and Minarun as well. Without a doubt, even though there is no proof Rino and Rie should have know about the other too. I don’t see any connections between the others. For example, I doubt that Mayu even heard a name Minarun in the past. That makes me believe that only some of us have importance for the other. It has some relation to powers too’.

‘Soulmates. Such a silly term especially when a world is ending but Haruka made me think about this so many times. If you chose to stay by your soulmates side your power weakens… or doesn’t appear at all. As if… your soulmate ends up controlling and overpowering it. But when you get some distance between yourself and that one person… all of a sudden your powers starts showing, erupting. There’s no stopping it then. Maybe that’s the reason they didn’t want close relationships in this facility in the first place? After all, powers is our first priority’.

‘I wasn’t aware of this when I put Mayu and Jurina for training but I finally get the vibe. Jurina is not going to develop her powers with Mayu by her side… Jurina shadows Mayu’s powers. She might never realize about her endurance… I’m pretty sure you could shoot and Mayu and without losing consciousness she would just take a bullet out. Would it be the same with Jurina by her side? If I have to believe this thing called Soulmates… they are the only two I see as an example.’

‘At the same time this leaves me curios… if at first, hearing this term I should have chosen one pairings of all of these people… I would have chosen RinoRie. They even have a couple name among us without being an actual couple. But their powers… they don’t get weaker around each other which means even though their strength is related this soulmate thing couldn’t be adapted to their situation’.

‘I got a confirmation I needed… the experimentation with Oba Mina just didn’t work out. She had immunity against it. She’s human. I wonder if Paruru is already aware of that fact… who knows what they might end up doing with people they see no use of… I mean… who am I kidding… I know what they might do…’

‘Have to leave and bring two more innocent people into this. Will this war ever end? What’s the point if we just end up having soldiers and couldn’t even stand a chance in a fight? I don’t see point… I really don’t. But when you choose a side… you need to stick it in. I have chosen mine long time ago’.

Apart from all of these passages, there was even more interesting parts in Yamamoto Sayaka’s notebook. Pages about Kashiwagi Yuki, the girl locked in here because no one could stop her, no one could control her powers, everyone feared her.

Of course, that everyone included only Sayaka, Yokoyama and Haruka who were in charge of the place, as no one else were aware of what happened. Except Rena… quite often Mayu wondered why she never liked Rena and even getting a lot of answers from the notebook, this was one question she never got an answer to. Not even now.

Mayu reread the paragraphs about Kashiwagi Yuki as well as the previous ones. Sayaka even called this ‘The Case of Kashiwagi Yuki’ giving it a title and getting more Mayu’s interest.

The more Mayu read about it, the more she wanted to change what had happened. Change the present as well.

Are you still alive? I wonder… I keep on guessing while walking down the corridor to talk with Haruka again. This became a usual thing for me. With all the craziness Haruka decided to stay in this place for longer. I could see that she honestly worried about the well being of Sayaka but without the ability of seeing her present and future… Haruka wasn’t sure if the girl was alive at all.

I knocked on the door and walked inside having few more questions, I always had questions I just control and keep them to myself. Saving up and trying not to annoy her to a appoint where I won’t get any answers at all.

“Jurina…I would have searched for you… there’s something you need to know… its better if you sit down”.

I walked inside and sat down with worry, there is no point hiding it, I have been worrying all this time. A sentence like that… nothing good can came out of it.

“I’m really sorry, Jurina… you know about my powers… you know I can see past, present and future… I don’t see Mayu’s future anymore…when I stop seeing someone’s future it means…”

“She’s…?”

“I’m afraid… that’s the case.”

I stumble out of Haruka’s cabinet. I came to talk about a lot of things but I don’t care about that stuff anymore. I rush to the only person in this place I still care about… someone that I still feel a really strong pull towards to. Matsui Rena.

I can see that she already knows as she suggests a hug from the second she notices me. I don’t know how long we’re standing like that… I don’t care as all I want to do is cry. I feel not only guilt… I feel anger… I feel…

Nothing… after crying for an hour without stop I feel nothing anymore. What happened Mayu? Why did you leave? Is it all because of me?

After younger Matsui calm down Rena left her room and went to Haruka knowing that they still need to have a conversation, even if a short one. She came on time understanding that Paruru was already waiting for her.

Haruka even stood up from her chair “I know you’re not very happy about it… but I think that’s the best course of action.”

“You know that I was unsure about all of it from the start but…”

“Mayu was dangerous… I mean… is dangerous. We had no other choice. What is left for you to do is stay by Jurina’s side. Maybe we will figure it some day. Until then… we made a choice and need to live with it”

Even though, she was doubtful, Rena still nod her head. “I agreed with it back then… so yes. There is no other choice”

TO BE CONTINUED

Complete

On-Going
Dating Game (Multi-Pair)
Psychotics (Multi-Pair)
The Lake (AtsuYuu)

Offline Bakamina_Oshi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shipping Sayaka x Everyone... especially with milk
Re: Psychotics - Vol.1 (11/11) Volume 2: Chapter 1 [4/1/16]
« Reply #32 on: January 04, 2016, 11:35:33 PM »
Whoo season 2 is starting  :mon XD:
Actually, I'm a new reader of this fic but caught up quickly cause it seems interesting.
I love (and hate) the mystery in this series cause it always keeps me guessing but then I feel annoyed that I don't know the details..
Anyway, this is an awesome story and I'm really glad that there's a season 2!
You may not have planned this far yet but, will everything be revealed in season 2 or will there be another season? I'm really curious about how you will reveal the details as we go along  :mon huh:

Offline xswordeyesx12

Re: Psychotics - Vol.1 (11/11) Volume 2: Chapter 1 [4/1/16]
« Reply #33 on: January 05, 2016, 12:24:53 PM »
thanks and finally back to action  :) :) :)

nice ! so mysterious in first chapter of season 2  :) :) :) :)

mayu why did you left jurina !  :cry: :cry:

thats dangerous power power miyuki no one can disobey you   :( :(

Sayaka couldn’t do anything. Very easily… very fast… she was compel to love. To love and protect her enemy.

nice sayaka you have to love miyuki by force XD XD XD

Offline calista_castro

• ecchi
  • Member+
Psychotics - Vol.1 (11/11) Volume 2: Chapter 2 [20/1/16]
« Reply #34 on: January 20, 2016, 12:38:02 AM »
[Replies]

@swordeyesx12, yeah back in action as promised  :)  Miyuki's power is certainly a dangerous one... I will still have to add new characters to my very first message (you know...renew it... but yeah...) she's a dangerous one  :roll:

Whoo season 2 is starting  :mon XD:
Actually, I'm a new reader of this fic but caught up quickly cause it seems interesting.
I love (and hate) the mystery in this series cause it always keeps me guessing but then I feel annoyed that I don't know the details..
Anyway, this is an awesome story and I'm really glad that there's a season 2!
You may not have planned this far yet but, will everything be revealed in season 2 or will there be another season? I'm really curious about how you will reveal the details as we go along  :mon huh:

Well hello new reader! Sorry for the late replay (I mean for answering to your question only about a week later). Its a bit difficult to answer it at the moment as the season just started... what I know for sure is that this season is going to be longer than the first one which probably means that secrets will reveal themselves eventually through it. I'm pretty sure that almost everything will be revealed (unless new things appears... I sometimes can't control myself with that). After all, this a mystery/fantasy genre story. I guess even if everything gets revealed I might still end with a twist and there is a possibility of season 3. But that's too early to think about that  :roll:  one thing I know is that... If I will decide that there won't be season 3... then all the secrets and mysteries will be revealed in this season  :roll:  Eh... I wonder if I actually answered to something. I hope I did clarify at least one point of your questions  :lol:

Volume 2: Chapter 2 - Disappearance of Oba Mina

Present Time

Rena walked down the long corridor finally reaching the doors and stopping in from of them. She doubted for few seconds with such thoughts as ‘Maybe…this one time I could…” but had to stop herself before coming closer.

Still feeling responsible for everything she couldn’t let herself be reckless. Even after another difficult day she had. Since Sayanee left… all days were difficult because she had to take care of everything, take control into her own hands. Rena realized why Sayanee asked her to help out a lot of times in the past. She barely slept and never trusted Yokoyama Yui enough to work alongside with her.

Their interactions were minimal, just what was expected from them. Also, Yokoyama Yui seemed as busy as she was. Having Haruka around them somehow heighten the mood, made girls aware of their own actions, careful about their decisions.

Rena had to admit that the most unpleasant part of the day for her was the moment when she went to visit Nao. No matter how busy she was… Rena decided that she’s going to dedicate at least couple of minutes of her day for younger girl.

Since Minarun disappeared Nao didn’t act like her old self… no more playful smile running around and chatting with everyone, no more curiosity about her own powers. Now Nao even feared her powers… it seemed like they overpowered her at some moments, especially when girl couldn’t control her emotions.

They had sessions once a week, where Rena tried to help Nao train or at least listened to all her worries but the things she repeated were always the same “I just don’t get it…”, “Why would she even go anywhere? Why would anyone leave this place? Isn’t it dangerous? Is she…really not coming back?”

Rena remembered the incident right after Minarun’s disappearance when Yokoyama Yui quite coldly commented that if someone leaves this place without them knowing about it… there is no chance at all that they can survive in the real world. Rena wished she could go back to that time and stop Yui before she spoke up… its better to have hope.

It hurted Rena even more seeing two broken people at the same moment… not only Nao… but Jurina as well. If only she didn’t feel responsible for it… if only she hadn’t been involved in both incidents… maybe right now… Rena would dare to face both girls. Maybe she could give them more than couple minutes of her day…

The simple truth was… older Matsui feared spending longer time with either one of those two. What if they figure something out? Would Rena could justify herself and explain everything? Would it make sense?

[About two months ago]

I was woken up from my sleep, the first normal sleep I had in about a month and here it is… while I rested something major happened. I have never seen Yui in this panicking state so it surprised me at first. Instantly I imagined that maybe someone might have died…why else would she react this way?

“Yukirin is not in the room…”

“Wait…what?” I had imagined a lot of scenarios in my head during these couple of seconds but this one… haven’t come to my mind. “Maybe she’s just somewhere in the corner? You know how she gets sometimes… she prefers sitting in darkness and…”

“Yes, Rena. I’m waking you up in the middle of a night in a panicking state because she’s hiding in the corner. I checked! Double checked!”

Sensing irritation in Yui’s voice I jumped out of bed as fast as I could, only putting on a bathrobe without bothering to look out for my clothes. It wasn’t a moment to consider these sort of things. It was the moment to panic and figure out what happened.

Both Yui and me ran back to the place where we imprisoned Yukirin. I’m not going to describe it in any other words, I can’t lie to myself. This is truly the same as putting someone to prison, without their consent. All this time, I knew that Yuki preferred staying there too, so I have no idea for what reasons she might have escaped…or how… its not possible to open the doors from the other side and she doesn’t have physical strength…

“Have you told Haruka?”

Yui shook her head shortly “I hope we can work this out on our own… I don’t know what might be worse… if she escaped this place or if she met any other girl from this facility…”

“We shouldn’t look at this lightly. We need to inform Haruka as soon as possible…and we need to find her as soon as possible”, I added with command though Yui was someone in higher position than I am. It wasn’t that kind of situations where I worried about my authorities. “If this gets out of hand… I don’t know if we could still fix it…”

I could read from Yui’s face, how she’s disagreeing with me, but realizing the seriousness of the moment she let me decide. We kept on searching for Yukirin while going to Haruka’s office.

Never before I wished that Sayanee could be with us as much as at that moment… she could have sensed where Yukirin was. This situation wouldn’t be as messy at is it right now.

Mayu kept on reading Yamamoto Sayaka’s journal whenever she had a chance… even if she had only couple of minutes for herself she still didn’t waste time.

Sometimes Mayu reread older paragraphs concentrating and trying to remember everything, other times she went on to new chapters of Sayanee’s stories getting lost in them.

One of those evenings she found a combination of different codes: numbers and letters. Knowing how Mayu during the time when Jurina appeared in her life… she couldn’t said ‘NO’ to a challenge anymore… quite instantly Watanabe decided to figure out what it meant.

One more thing that Mayu noticed was a place to write that code, on the wall of Yamamoto Sayaka’s room. Mayu had her guesses… maybe that’s a safe… more secrets…or more notebook that Mayu could read.

Remembering Mayu’s power… she can get obsessive over certain things… without a doubt her newest addiction was reading, the more the better, the more informative, the better.

It took her two days to crack the code but when the little door opened up she heard a siren as well. A bit worried Mayu hide thinking that maybe that’s something Sayaka come with to protect her treasure but no one came to look for her… Mayu assumed that it was a good thing.

But you know what they say assumptions… most of the time — everything is not how it seems. Mayu had to idea that while cracking this code… she also unlocked the door’s of Yukirin’s room.

It could have been anyone really… whichever person decided to leave their room that evening.

It could have been Jurina but she slept soundlessly in her room after tirening day trying to train on her own without Mayu’s help.

I could have been Rino who went to the bathroom about a half and hour before the incident and now spend the rest of the evening safely in her room.

It could have been Rie but she was so engrossed in a book that even though if someone knocked on her doors she probably had ignored it and continued reading Harry Potter series. The only books she found in this facility and of course… not remembering the past, unsure if she read them before.

It could have been Mayu but instead she checked Sayaka’s secret safe as she guessed finding more things she can read now.

It could have been Nao but she needed too much concentration to control her powers so the girl slept as deeply as Jurina did.

It could have been either of them…but it wasn’t their time and the only girl that wasn’t mentioned yet… is Oba Mina.

Minarun decided to walk to the kitchen and bring herself some water to drink before going to sleep. She couldn’t fall asleep without water beside her and waking up in the middle of the night with thirsty mouth wasn’t an option. She just wasn’t lucky choosing this exact time and accidentally noticing Yukirin who wandered the corridor.

“Hey…you… have I seen you before?”, Minarun asked surprised while walking closer to the girl immediately.

Yukirin didn’t move just look in front of herself with a hint of curiosity. Aside from that, her face was emotionless. She didn’t voice any answer as well.

Speaking was not something Yukirin kept on doing… maybe before all of this she could have been a chatty girl but at this moment of time… words meant nothing to her.

It could have been anyone else but it was Minarun who decided to touch Yukirin’s arm while repeating the question.

Oba Mina didn’t hear the shout of Matsui Rena.

The truth was… she didn’t see anything after the short and light touch… No one saw Minarun too…

All was left of her was… a pile of dust.

Next morning, after locking Yukirin back in her room, Yokoyama Yui and Matsui Rena had no other choice but to come up with a lie.

Its not like you can tell others about a person who can kill with one touch…unintentionally and without even intending to do any of that… it would just make anyone panic…

Usually in situations like that you need to chose an option that its a little bit better than the reality… Consequently, they told everyone that Oba Mina decided to escape and leave this place behind… they tried searching for her but she was nowhere around.

When Nao started wondering that she might come back Yui even snapped back telling that its hardly a possibility.

Only four people knew about what really happened last night. One of them was locked in and didn’t plan on telling about it. Other three… had no other choice or that’s what they believed at that time.

Only Rena kept thinking and remembering the situation… the panic… the shock of seeing a scene like that for a second time… There was a lot of scary and dangerous powers in the world… but death inducement… was certainly the scariest one.

TO BE CONTINUED

Complete

On-Going
Dating Game (Multi-Pair)
Psychotics (Multi-Pair)
The Lake (AtsuYuu)

Offline Blackdawn

• Member+
  • Blackindisguise-tendtoforgetbutnotmahfavfics
Re: Psychotics - Vol.1 (11/11) Volume 2: Chapter 2 [20/1/16]
« Reply #35 on: January 20, 2016, 06:08:42 AM »
 :shock: :shock:

Woow...Owo

Offline Bakamina_Oshi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shipping Sayaka x Everyone... especially with milk
« Reply #36 on: January 20, 2016, 11:16:12 PM »
Woah... so we find out why Minarun disappeared... :badluck:

But I guess that you could say that Mayu killed her in a way... Well you know what they say, 'curiosity killed the cat'
Except that the cat is Minarun... :depressed:

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
« Reply #37 on: January 21, 2016, 12:06:53 AM »
soooo dangerous!!
yukirin is so scary!

Offline anin98

« Reply #38 on: February 10, 2016, 02:54:45 PM »
Now I'm just thinking how rena n yui locking back yukirin without touch her,
(•͡˘˛˘ •͡)

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #39 on: February 17, 2016, 01:30:50 AM »
Yukirin's power can kill someone? Thats lethaly dangerous. How if Milky found her to kill everybody? That means the end of the world

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Perfume - TOKYO GIRL