JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: AOA - Good Luck

Author Topic: Nakazawa's Cafeteria Adventures [AGAINST THE ODDS] 08.27  (Read 13590 times)

Offline haidokun

• Member+
Re: Nakazawa's Cafeteria Adventures [THE CONTEST BEGINS]
« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2007, 10:43:50 AM »
hahahahaha this fic is a win!  :k-thrilled:

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
Re: Nakazawa's Cafeteria Adventures [THE CONTEST BEGINS]
« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2007, 03:34:32 AM »
They are counting off girls like they are counting how many sweets they got for Halloween. :rofl:
:on lol:

Don't have her teach Miki, do you know what would happen then?... You know what, never mind  :grin:. And thumbs up for the Rika voodoo doll!!
Yeah, I thought about expanding on the voodoo doll, but decided to leave it as is for now.  :lol:

Sorry, I, uh, was distracted by Yoshizawa's thighs in the new Gatas pv...  :shocked:
They ARE damn hawt, aren't they?  :drool:
That reminds me, I haven't watched that PV today. *cough*I preordered the Single V after one watch*cough*

Oooooo. :D

Oooooooooooooooh. ;D

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH! XD
:mon thumb:

As Yuko would probably confirm, it's likely more a case of "the perks" of being leader. :yep:
Undoubtedly.  :lol:

Can't help but wonder how many girls are one both lists, and which ones are on one, but not the other (and why). :P
I actually made the full lists, but I'm not gonna post 'em.  :hiakhiakhiak:

Someone's missing? There's actually a legal H!P member that's not on either of the lists? WHO??? :o

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH SHIT!!! :w00t: Don't tell me it's....

IT IS!!! THE CONTEST IS TO GET MIKI-SAMA~!!! :wahaha:
HAAAAAAI!

Ok, random babbling time~!
My original idea was far more insane, but as manamin pointed out, would be very hard to write since I don't write perv. So, here it is:
Yossi and Miki are comparing notes one day and realize they've managed to, between the two of them, sleep with every of-age girl in H!P and are tied! Then they both realize the only person missing is the other.
So basically, they're both trying to seduce the other without being the one seduced. They finally decide that whoever gets naked last wins. After much insanity, Yossi thinks she's won only to have Miki to reveal she still had one sock on.  :rofl:
....ok, it amuses me. If anyone wants to write that, go for it.

ANYWAY!

- Stole my line she did. However, if continues this fic, sue for copyright infringement, I will not.
JFC, what did I tell you about getting in my brain?!  ;)

I wonder who got Rika, and Aya...  :lol:
*consults list* Rika's on both. Aya's on one. That's all I'm saying.

And what's Miyo-chan doing with that voodoo doll of her leader?  XD
Honestly? No idea. Just thought it was funny.   :D

:on lol: :on lol: I love your sense of humor
:k-thrilled:

I want to quote something but I'll end up quoating the whole chapter!!  XD

But i love this part too much.

"Did you hit up Tsuji before or after she got knocked up?" Maki snickered.

"Before, you ass."

"Oh, is that why she's switched to men?"

"Please, if I messed up Tsuji, what the hell did YOU do to Kago for her to turn out like that?" Yossi retorted.

Yossie totally rock!!

:nya:

I wanna learn the way of Nakazawa too  :twisted:
I think we all want to learn the way of Nakazawa.  :pimp:

Most excellent, almond, loved every bit of it.

YAY! I'm glad you enjoyed the 2nd part!

hahahahaha this fic is a win!  :k-thrilled:

YAAAAY!

Ok, I FINALLY finished this part. It took a ridiculously long amount of time. At one point, I was all

"....ok, now what? Oh, I know, I'll bring in -----. ...ok, now ----'s there, so.... now what?" XD

Anyway, Nakazawa's Cafeteria Adventures: AGAINST THE ODDS coming up in a few!

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
Re: Nakazawa's Cafeteria Adventures [AGAINST THE ODDS] 08.27
« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2007, 03:43:33 AM »
AGAINST THE ODDS

Kamei Eri glanced nervously around the empty cafeteria. Well, empty except for the ever-present Nakazawa. Wait a sec...

"Eh!?" Eri exclaimed, forgetting her worries for a moment. "Who's that with you, Nakazawa-san?" In unison, the two women occupying the queen's table let the front of their newspapers drop and gazed emotionlessly at her. "Fujimoto-san!?"

"I'm in training," Miki replied flatly .

"Training?" Eri repeated.

"Yep," Miki replied, taking a long drink out of a mysteriously unlabeled bottle.

"What are you in - "

"You might want to run about now," Nakazawa interjected, glancing behind the girl.

"Kamei-san." Eri visibly jumped and whirled around.

"A-a-a-ah! I'll have it next week!" she exclaimed, backing herself against a wall. Sudou Maasa and Kumai Yurina advanced on her.

"You said that last week, Kamei-san," Yurina stated, folding her arms across her chest.

"Right! But, um, I, um, didn't get paid?"

"We all work for the same place," Maasa said with a raise of her eyebrow. The two Berryz giants stopped mere centimeters from the shaking turtle's face.

"NEXT WEEK, I SWEAR!" Eri squeaked out.

"Ah, this is pitiful," Nakazawa commented, taking a swig of her beer.

"Yeah," Miki agreed. The pair returned to their newspapers.

"Kamei-san, I'd really like to let you off with another warning," Yurina said with a sad shake of her head. "But we're under strict orders here."

"B-b-b-but," Kamei protested. "Won't it make trouble for your boss if I look beat up?"

"Not our problem. Boss' orders." Maasa shrugged, cracking her knuckles.

"Boss said just not to touch the face," Yurina added. "Anything else is fair game since there's no concert right now."

"I'LL PAY DOUBLE NEXT WEEK!" Kamei pleaded. Miki groaned and threw her paper down.

"DAMN you people are annoying!" Fujimoto exclaimed, standing up and walking over to the trio. "No one is beating up Kamei, especially not you two little twerps," she declared, staring up at the two Berryz towering over her. "And if your damn boss has a problem with that, she can yankee up and come talk to me, ok?" Maasa and Yurina exchanged nervous glances.

"That's all well and good, Fujimoto-san, but, um, if we don't do our jobs, she'll kill us," Yurina explained.

"But if we do our jobs, Fujimoto-san will kill us," Maasa replied.

"Yeah, I guess we're dead either way," Yurina agreed thoughtfully.

"What the hell is this, Tokkaekko?" Miki asked. Nakazawa started laughing.

"Yoshizawa was never quite the same after she hung out with those drag queens," Yuko mused.

"What's 'Tokkaekko'?" Maasa asked quietly to an equally confused Yurina. Nakazawa glared at them. No respect for the history, those damn kids.

"Get the hell out of my cafeteria," Nakazawa snapped.

"But we - "

"GET OUT!" Nakazawa roared, sending the two girls running out of the room.

"Aaaah, thank you so much!" Eri sighed, flopping to the ground. "I really thought they were going to get me this time."

"What'd you lose on this time?" Miki sighed, helping her former fellow member up.

"Who'd get knocked up next," Eri replied. "I mean really, Iida-san!?"

"Oh, that reminds me, I still haven't collected my winnings from that bet," Nakazawa mused, grabbing another beer.

"Who'd you bet on then?" Miki asked.

"Goto-san."

"GOTO MAKI!?" Miki burst out laughing. "Are you JOKING!??"

"Well, she has the sexy image now, so I thought..."

"GOTO FREAKING MAKI?" Miki repeated. "Are you retarded? I don't think she's ever even KISSED a guy unless you're counting Yossi."

"Never the same after those drag queens..." Yuko shook her head.

"Counting Yossi for what?" the so-called only guy in H!P asked, standing in the doorway. She glanced curiously at the large shipping box by the door before heading towards the group.

"Goto having kissed a guy," Miki replied with a grin. Yossi's normally cheerful expression fell into what can only be described as a face of utmost unamusement.

"Very funny," she said sarcastically. "What brought up this little gem?"

"Kamei bet that Goto'd get knocked up."

"Dammit, Eri!" Yossi groaned. "I told you to stop betting! You always lose."

"But, she keeps telling me that it's a sure thing this time!" Eri protested.

"How much do you owe this time?"

"45,000 yen..."

"45,000!?" Yossi exclaimed. Eri nodded sadly. Yossi sighed and slung an arm around the slumping turtle's shoulders. "Fine. Wash my car and I'll lend you the money...again."

"SUCH A NICE SENPAAAAAAAAAI!" Nakazawa squealed out.

"I sure as hell didn't learn it from you," Yossi muttered.

"Damn straight," Yuko agreed. "Oh!" she called after the departing pair. "While you're out, buy me s'more booze!" Yossi gave them a one-fingered salute as she walked out the door.

------------------

If you have never seen Tokkaekko.... go watch Tokkaekko. Preferably while mildly intoxicated.  XD

Offline shindoushiz

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • よっし!仕事へa go!まだ無いけど、しくしく
« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2007, 04:47:01 AM »
Miki, learning from the boss of H!P. :cool1:  Nakazawa did say that she used to be like Miki when she was young so who better to teach than someone that is already following your footsteps.  Nakazawa, drill into those kids about respecting the past. :smoke:

Eri, being bullied by Berryz. She should've used her lame jokes to make them move away from her :badluck:. Why does she bet with so much money? :roll:  Even in fanfics, Yocchan has to take responsibility for other people's situations.  I think Maki should stick with the type of guy she's kissed already.  Kinda worried about her since she has that airhead aura that sneaks up, safer to stick with girls. :k-great:

元気で行こう!
小川麻琴Dance Dance Suru no da!

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2007, 05:03:19 AM »
XD Keep it going, almond, just keeps getting better. :thumbsup

Turtle girl gonna get beat down by kids: BERRYZ SMASH!!!

:bow: Yuko-sama~!!!! :bow:

Quote from: almond
"Yoshizawa was never quite the same after she hung out with those drag queens," Yuko mused.
Pics or it didn't happen. :P :P :P :P
"Yo, microphone check one, two, what is this? The five foot assassin with the roughneck business"
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2007, 08:19:36 AM »
I actually made the full lists, but I'm not gonna post 'em. :hiakhiakhiak:
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease??? :cry:  At least PM them to me...after all I keep making all these mental comments in your fics.  =P

My original idea was far more insane, but as manamin pointed out, would be very hard to write since I don't write perv. So, here it is:
Yossi and Miki are comparing notes one day and realize they've managed to, between the two of them, sleep with every of-age girl in H!P and are tied! Then they both realize the only person missing is the other.
So basically, they're both trying to seduce the other without being the one seduced. They finally decide that whoever gets naked last wins. After much insanity, Yossi thinks she's won only to have Miki to reveal she still had one sock on.   :rofl:
Geez that IS insane!  :rofl:  It probably could have worked though if you had kept "The Challenge" as a one-shot. I must say though, doing it THIS way is muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch better. :yep:

"I'm in training," Miki replied flatly .

"Training?" Eri repeated.

"Yep," Miki replied, taking a long drink out of a mysteriously unlabeled bottle.
Was it in a brown paper bag too? :P

"You might want to run about now," Nakazawa interjected, glancing behind the girl.

"Kamei-san." Eri visibly jumped and whirled around.

"A-a-a-ah! I'll have it next week!" she exclaimed, backing herself against a wall. Sudou Maasa and Kumai Yurina advanced on her.

"You said that last week, Kamei-san," Yurina stated, folding her arms across her chest.

"Right! But, um, I, um, didn't get paid?"
Eri owes money? Okay, to whom...and for what? :?

And LULZ at Maasa and Yurina being "the goons". :lol:

"DAMN you people are annoying!" Fujimoto exclaimed, standing up and walking over to the trio. "No one is beating up Kamei, especially not you two little twerps," she declared, staring up at the two Berryz towering over her. "And if your damn boss has a problem with that, she can yankee up and come talk to me, ok?" Maasa and Yurina exchanged nervous glances.
"Yankee up"? Reina's got a little gambling ring going on? :O

"That's all well and good, Fujimoto-san, but, um, if we don't do our jobs, she'll kill us," Yurina explained.

"But if we do our jobs, Fujimoto-san will kill us," Maasa replied.

"Yeah, I guess we're dead either way," Yurina agreed thoughtfully.
Ouch, talk about being between a rock an a hard place (that's also a rock :grin: ).

"What the hell is this, Tokkaekko?" Miki asked. Nakazawa started laughing.

TOKKAEKKO!!!  :rofl:

Even after HPS released a subbed version of that, I still didn't quite get all of it.  :mon sweat:

"What'd you lose on this time?" Miki sighed, helping her former fellow member up.

"Who'd get knocked up next," Eri replied. "I mean really, Iida-san!?"
Hey, never underestimate the ones who don't get a lot of spotlight time...especially if they got legs like Kaori does. :drool:  Seriously, after her uber-sexy "ITAAAAAI~" when she and Konkon got that foot massage on H!M a few years back, it should have been obvious that she was no nun. :twisted:

"Oh, that reminds me, I still haven't collected my winnings from that bet," Nakazawa mused, grabbing another beer.

"Who'd you bet on then?" Miki asked.

"Goto-san."
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh so Eri bet that Maki would be next? :hump:

Wait a sec, Yuko got winnings? After being in 1st gen with her, she must have known that Kaori "had it in her" so to speak. O0

See here - ;D

"Kamei bet that Goto'd get knocked up."

"Dammit, Eri!" Yossi groaned. "I told you to stop betting! You always lose."

Poor Eri, she has the worst luck. Plus she's apparently really gullible. XD

Question is though, who exactly was it that told Eri "it's a sure thing"? : :hehehe:

"How much do you owe this time?"

"45,000 yen..."

"45,000!?" Yossi exclaimed. Eri nodded sadly. Yossi sighed and slung an arm around the slumping turtle's shoulders. "Fine. Wash my car and I'll lend you the money...again."
Shit, if I was going to loan out that much money I'd get her to do more than just wash my car.

*FYI - ¥45 000 (Yen) equals approximately €283 (Euros) / $387(USD) / $406(CDN) / $466(Aussie).   :)

"SUCH A NICE SENPAAAAAAAAAI!" Nakazawa squealed out.

"I sure as hell didn't learn it from you," Yossi muttered.

"Damn straight," Yuko agreed.
Why be nice? It's not Nakazawa-ly.  It does not follow the Way of The Cafeteria.  :wahaha:

"Oh!" she called after the departing pair. "While you're out, buy me s'more booze!"
Now THAT is Nakazawa-ly.   :mon thumb:

Yossi gave them a one-fingered salute as she walked out the door.
Is it weird that I find the thought of Yossi flipping people off like that to be attractive?  :pig huh:

Naaaaaaaaah.  :kekeke:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2007, 09:01:39 AM »
I can't get enough of Yuko and I could just see her and Miki sitting there watching over everyone waiting for a moment to verbally pounce   :twisted:

Oh oh oh, the evil two (Miki/Yuko) vs the kawaii two (Kago/Tsuji back in the day)... Two top would run circles around Miki and Yuko, literally :P
ok that was random  :lol:

JFC, thanks for the currency conversion and I love that u put Aussie not AUD btw, makes me feel special  :D

Offline Brat-san

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ̣̣̣̣̣
« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2007, 10:56:43 AM »
I'm wondering who the "boss" is that sent Maasa and Yurina to do her bidding. XD

Having the two giants under her, must be an HPK. >3

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2007, 11:18:02 AM »
Pics or it didn't happen. :P :P :P :P
Ah, someone hasn't seen Tokkaekko.

EDIT - that first one would make a good OH MY GAH avatar.... :lol:
« Last Edit: August 28, 2007, 11:28:21 AM by almond »

Offline meowz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2007, 05:18:13 PM »

Hm...I suddenly had a thought, the boss couldn't possibly be Captain, could it?...Nahhh...
Or maybe Melon Kinenbi's Saito?

"What's 'Tokkaekko'?" Maasa asked quietly to an equally confused Yurina. Nakazawa glared at them. No respect for the history, those damn kids.

"Get the hell out of my cafeteria," Nakazawa snapped.

"But we - "

"GET OUT!" Nakazawa roared, sending the two girls running out of the room.
:lol:

Really curious to know who's this she.
Kamei, its so like her to lose all her bets  XD

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2007, 08:14:54 PM »

EDIT - that first one would make a good OH MY GAH avatar.... :lol:
DO IT! XD

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2007, 04:11:30 AM »
Nope, haven't ever seen that one.
"Yo, microphone check one, two, what is this? The five foot assassin with the roughneck business"
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #32 on: August 29, 2007, 05:33:41 AM »
Nope, haven't ever seen that one.
Watch it at your own risk dude. It's like an acid trip on an acid trip. :on lol:

Offline arina_shinh

• Member+
« Reply #33 on: August 30, 2007, 02:40:09 PM »
"GOTO FREAKING MAKI?" Miki repeated. "Are you retarded? I don't think she's ever even KISSED a guy unless you're counting Yossi."

:rofl: Miki was sooo suuureee!!! I love her for that!!!

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: AOA - Good Luck