JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Dip - It`s Too Late

Author Topic: The Official v-u-den Thread  (Read 252814 times)

Offline Linna2040

• a.k.a. Kristen
  • Member+
Re: The Official v-u-den Thread
« Reply #1220 on: July 13, 2009, 08:39:49 AM »
^if you're thinking what i'm thinking...  OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!! :twisted:

Oh, I'm sure we're thinking the same thought.   8)

"Issai Gassai..." is one of those songs i wish they'd never touch...

Personally, I'm interested in seeing their interpretations.  After all, H!P is about sharing material.  And it doesn't take away from the original versions I own on DVD.

NO ON CAN PULL Marilyn Monroe like MONROE ISHIKAWA!!!!!!!!
XD

It would be interesting if either Sayu or Junjun feel like they have to go blond for their art!   :P
This Lesbian's Arts and Entertainment Forum.  Reviews and news of a LGBT-nature: http://www.pkristenenos.com/tlef/

Offline candy_boy

• hai, sensei!
« Reply #1221 on: July 13, 2009, 10:08:36 AM »
They made good use of Sayu's voice here. Their voices fit well together IMO.

I'm surprised that I actually like this song. I'm really really attached to OG so that makes me predisposed to dislike this new gimmick of Tsunku's. But I like this song. It makes me nostalgic. Maybe it's just the quality of the audio here but it reminds me of the closing songs in Yuyu Hakusho or Saliormoon or something. A very 90's feel... and I do love the 90's. ^_^

I still can't see them as a replacement for V-u-den. If they had put Eri there, then I guess it'd be more believable since Eri does exude that sexiness a bit like Rika's group. Sayu can be really sexy if she wants to be. I agree with Yossy there. Just her face in the PBs gets me dokidoki. Those eyes  :shocked But she's really good at surpressing it, isn't she? She always plays it down for a more cutsey character. (Thank goodness or I'd have a heart attack before long!) I'm still undecided about Junjun since like I said, I'm really attached to OG and she came into MM at the point where faved MM members were already in OG so I lost interest in MM. But I seem to be more inclined to her now. I've never viewed her as sexy before though so I don't quite know if she fits the v-u-den bill.. MAybe she's taking Erika's 'cool' character? I'm not hyped about Risako being there since I still see her as a kid (How old is she anyway?). Sorry.

Maybe you're right Tru in that this is a replacement of v-u-den but a different unit? But then what's the point of bringing up the old unit names? for publicity? to create interest?

NO ON CAN PULL Marilyn Monroe like MONROE ISHIKAWA!!!!!!!!
XD

It would be interesting if either Sayu or Junjun feel like they have to go blond for their art!   :P

Sayu could really pull it off though. *remembering Yossy's Travolta days with Sayu and Reina as back-up dancers* :lol: :lol: Though I wouldn't really call it sexy  XD
Rika <3

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #1222 on: October 31, 2009, 03:21:14 PM »

V-U-DEN 4 EVER!

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #1223 on: December 29, 2009, 09:30:21 PM »

:twothumbs

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #1224 on: January 05, 2010, 09:43:44 PM »

Fill in the survey!

My v-u-den story:
Favourite v-u-den member:
Favourite v-u-den song:
Favourite v-u-den PV:
Favourite v-u-den album:
Favourite v-u-den concert:
Favourite v-u-den photobook:
A memorable performance:
A picture that I like:
A video that I like:
Other comments:

Offline Mucca

• Go! Amazon Goddess!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1225 on: January 06, 2010, 08:35:24 PM »
My v-u-den story: I had actually "encountered" v-u-den before I even knew they existed -- I'd seen Sukeban Deka well before I'd ever heard a v-u-den song. However, I only vaguely knew of Matsuura and Rika; Yui and Erika were complete unknowns to me. After I found out about v-u-den proper, I initially dismissed them as nothing more than fanservice; then I actually listened to the songs and found I actually liked them (in addition to the fanservice).
Favourite v-u-den member: I like all three; if forced to choose one...Yui
Favourite v-u-den song: Damn...I can't choose just one! It varies between "Ajisai Ai Ai Monogatari," "Ai ~Suite Room~" and "Aisu Cream to My Pudding"
Favourite v-u-den PV: As if there was any other choice!  :lol:

Favourite v-u-den album: I don't own either
Favourite v-u-den concert: I've never actually seen any of the concert DVDs, only random clips on YouTube
Favourite v-u-den photobook: I don't own any! (I hope that's not a punishable offence here.)
A memorable performance:

A picture that I like: How about two?

Other comments: I'm really sad that I didn't get into this group until after they'd disbanded!
« Last Edit: January 07, 2010, 01:17:22 AM by Mucca »

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #1226 on: January 08, 2010, 08:41:30 AM »
My v-u-den story: Followed this group since it's start. When it was like BLAM!! Rika's got a new group. HERE YOU GO!! I loved how they all tried to develop their own within Rika's encouraging, following them around with the Rika CAM. Erika and Yui got to really develop with their solo events as Rika went off to do other things (movies, GATAS). JPH!P-wise we busted so many balls back in the day when it was Sukeban Deka mania and each photobook made us all nuts. So sad that they had to break up in 2008. The RIVE Will Always be a part of the Chuuuuch.
Favourite v-u-den member: Rika Ishikawa
Favourite v-u-den song: "Kacchoiize! Japan" - the HLA version :fap

Hitorijime...simply and seductive.

man so many good songs, I love jaja uma paradise too :lol:

Favourite v-u-den PV: ice cream to pudding :fap

Favourite v-u-den album: Suiteroom Number 1 (スイートルームナンバー1)
Favourite v-u-den concert: v-u-den Live Tour 2006 Aki v-u-densetsu III ~Aisu Cream to My Purin~
Favourite v-u-den photobook: v-u-den - fleur de fleur
A memorable performance: Aimai me Mind - ripping off the angel outfits for full on sexy

from HP Concert 2005  - Hitorijime, get dick jolts every time I watch this. Love the orange curtains.

A picture that I like: I like that one where they show their asses :fap

A video that I like: I like this backtage scene of v-u-den, Yui was so shy :heart:

Other comments: I loved this group, and Rika's leadership was put to the test. I'm glad to have seen them do it all, movies and TV, pimpage above and beyond.

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #1227 on: January 21, 2010, 02:33:01 PM »
Does anyone remember v-u-den??? Check out the v-u-den DVD Magazine Collection thread! :jphip:

GET IT AT RIKA MULTIMEDIA SECTION
(all registered members welcome!)

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!

Offline youjok

• Member+
« Reply #1229 on: March 16, 2010, 03:56:16 AM »
Biyuuden Short Movie

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #1230 on: March 16, 2010, 05:23:57 AM »
YES!! Classic movie.

Awesome, v-u-den sale. We should get Jade Starr some of that shit :lol:

Offline youjok

• Member+
« Reply #1231 on: February 16, 2011, 01:15:20 PM »
I miss Viyuden :O,but anyway so cute :wub:

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #1232 on: February 17, 2011, 08:35:46 AM »
I miss Viyuden too, this is the time where Rika grew into a woman  :heart:

ahha i really enjoy how Rika interacted with Erika and Yui, taking her leadership to another level!!

Thanks for the clips youjok :D

Offline youjok

• Member+
« Reply #1233 on: February 17, 2011, 10:37:20 AM »
this is the time where Rika grew into a woman  :heart:
ahha i really enjoy how Rika interacted with Erika and Yui, taking her leadership to another level!!
very much agree with what you say :twothumbs
they are so cute really funny XD :rofl:

Offline youjok

• Member+
« Reply #1234 on: August 19, 2011, 11:50:17 AM »
long time no see Yui  :wub: ,she seems to be engaged in counter lady dental work now

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #1235 on: August 19, 2011, 03:18:27 PM »
WOW!! and she has legs for daysssssssssssssssssssss<#3333333

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #1236 on: August 19, 2011, 09:20:21 PM »
Notice how they made no mention at all about her formerly being an idol.

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #1237 on: November 05, 2011, 02:10:36 AM »
Biyuden (美勇伝) performing  Hitorijime (ひとりじめ / All By Myself) Sweet memories.....

Offline 13

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • <3 Miyoshi Erika
« Reply #1238 on: January 09, 2012, 11:27:46 PM »
I have never made a post in the v-u-den thread, and that should end now. I need to declare my love. Such a shame I only know v-u-den for two years now.

Erika has got the most beautiful eyes in the world, and same goes for her smile. Everything about her is pure beauty, and she usually looks extremely cute with her big eyes. Whenever I watch live preformances of v-u-den she captures my heart. She sings the best, most beautiful, when they are doing it live. Also she's my favourite live preformer. Her enthousiasm, along her smile, and the way she moves, my heart goes on tilt. Also on other videos, when the girls are in the city or so, she really seems like the girl that would suit me.

Yui probably is even more cute. Especially her voice is pure cuteness. Have all this cuteness with her big boobs, and love is the air. From the solo preformances of the v-u-den girls I like hers the most. Shuwa, Ne~e?, and I like her song the most on the last single of v-u-den. She's best friends with Erika, which is adorable, since she's my favourite after Erika. And like me, she's a lefty.

But my most favourite solo song is Rikai Shite > Onna No Ko. She sings really cute in it, one of my favourites. I'm not often impressed with someone's ass, but Rika's one of the finest I've ever seen. Not only her butt, but also Rika as a whole is very sexy often. She has the most beautiful voice on the album tracks, and made me auto-love v-u-den when I heard them for the first time, when unexpectedly Ajisai Ai Ai Monogatari's PV got played on a site. Rika looks extremely cute in that video.

All three have been multiply my favourite. It went from Rika to Erika to Yui to Rika to Yui to Rika to Erika, and I know it will stay Erika. In the end, and from the beginning, I love them all three so much. Whenever I see one of them, I think that's my love of my life. That these three girls formed a group together is the best thing that could have ever happened on earth.

Now I see the ''Fill in the survey!'' :D

My v-u-den story: see above, but to add how I came to that site with the PV: I was looking for pictures of Ai Otsuka on google, saw one, wanted to see it, went to that site. Ai Otsuka was until then my one and only favourite, who I discovered via youtube, I expected to hear a song by Skye Sweetnam, who was my favourite until then (for 6 years long), but Ai Otsuka, who was the first Japanese singer I heard, ended then, and then v-u-den took over from her. And do you notice the coincidence??? Because I was looking for something of my current favourite, I discovered my new favourite!!! BOTH times!
Favourite v-u-den member: Erika Miyoshi
Favourite v-u-den song: either Ajisai Ai Ai Monogatari or Issai Gassai Anata ni A-Ge-Ru
Favourite v-u-den PV: Ajisai Ai Ai Monogatari, Issai Gassai Anata ni A-Ge-Ru or Kacchoiize! JAPAN
Favourite v-u-den album: I cannot choose. I just listen to the songs put together. I'd say SuiteRoom 1, but I can't live without Issai Gassai !!!!!!!
Favourite v-u-den concert: I wish I had them all
Favourite v-u-den photobook: Idunno
A memorable performance: FANTASY live in the white dresses, Erika Miyoshi is sooo amazing in it <3 during the song, and after ''yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay !!'' (not on youtube anymore)
A picture that I like: so many. I can only choose one? Then I choose one with all three my sweet hearts: (feels totally random to pick one)

A video that I like: so many, many deleted from youtube, so choice is easy now since this is really one of my favourites:

Other comments:  :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
« Last Edit: January 10, 2012, 01:38:26 AM by 13 »

Offline 13

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • <3 Miyoshi Erika
« Reply #1239 on: February 05, 2012, 12:52:08 AM »

Where is this from?  :panic:

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Dip - It`s Too Late