JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: School Food Punishment - Loop Share

Poll

Do you want a seperate section just for TNX and H!P Eggs related topics?

HELL YES!
I think we should just mix it with the regular H!P Threads.

Author Topic: [POLL] TNX/H!P Eggs Sub-section  (Read 4250 times)

Offline Koolmon93

• Member+
  • Karaoke is srs bznz.
[POLL] TNX/H!P Eggs Sub-section
« on: November 29, 2007, 04:09:13 AM »
Well, I am one of the few TNX/H!P Eggs lovers in this community. Well, besides shi at least. Anyway, I'm here to petition my thoughts on a TNX/H!P Eggs sub-section. Now, we can actually make threads for each member instead of shrinking them down into one thread! Also, we can post releases, pictures, and other stuff so they don't get mixed in with the H!P Threads! :D So, is anyone with me? Come on!

Kanon wants you too!

« Last Edit: November 30, 2007, 09:11:44 PM by shirenu »

*Set by Gypchan*

Offline Shoko

• Member+
Re: [POLL] TNX/H!P Eggs Sub-section
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2007, 05:02:24 AM »
Hell yes XD
Having a hard day? Send me a PM and I'll create a parody of something! It's my policy to make you laugh. If you don't, I will do it again. Until you crack a smile :)

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2007, 08:45:34 AM »
AKB48 only got their own subsection after their thread had 60+ pages! TNX girl threads don't even have that much all of their threads combined. The Possible only has 20+ pages cuz every single small newsbit of them used to be posted there, but they aren't anymore. Anyway, the need for such a section just isn't big enough, imo.

Combining Eggs with TNX doesn't really make sense because Eggs are still H!P, TNX are not.

I think keeping TNX with H!P is actually going to give them more attention than if they were separate. It's SO easy to ignore a subsection that doesn't interest you, whereas sometimes people may feel bored and "check out that Possible single thread, whatever that is" when it's mixed with other threads you would check anyway. (I sure know I had no idea about GAM releases because their news were posted in Ayaya forum, which I never read)

Also, about H!P Egg threads - you may start threads for H!P Eggs in the member forum and some of them already have theirs. Nocchi and Kanon come to mind. It's just that the threads are dead, and they wouldn't be any less dead if they were in their own forum section. :lol:

You gotta at first prove that there's actual NEED for a subsection and I don't think there is in this case. We've got what, 5 people who care about Eggs/TNX? That's NOT enough for a subsection, and it would only drive away more potential fans who are too lazy to check a separate subforum, but might check a news thread/member thread if it was mixed with H!P.
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline Masabi

• ミ★
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • metallica orz
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2007, 05:23:20 PM »
I said NO because I don't think there's the need for that right now.  They aren't insanely popular enough to warrant their own sections.
The artist formerly known as Gray.

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2007, 05:31:19 PM »
Now, we can actually make threads for each member instead of shrinking them down into one thread!

There was never a restriction like that in the first place. :lol:

Offline Koolmon93

• Member+
  • Karaoke is srs bznz.
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2007, 04:07:18 AM »
AKB48 only got their own subsection after their thread had 60+ pages! TNX girl threads don't even have that much all of their threads combined. The Possible only has 20+ pages cuz every single small newsbit of them used to be posted there, but they aren't anymore. Anyway, the need for such a section just isn't big enough, imo.

Combining Eggs with TNX doesn't really make sense because Eggs are still H!P, TNX are not.

I think keeping TNX with H!P is actually going to give them more attention than if they were separate. It's SO easy to ignore a subsection that doesn't interest you, whereas sometimes people may feel bored and "check out that Possible single thread, whatever that is" when it's mixed with other threads you would check anyway. (I sure know I had no idea about GAM releases because their news were posted in Ayaya forum, which I never read)

Also, about H!P Egg threads - you may start threads for H!P Eggs in the member forum and some of them already have theirs. Nocchi and Kanon come to mind. It's just that the threads are dead, and they wouldn't be any less dead if they were in their own forum section. :lol:

You gotta at first prove that there's actual NEED for a subsection and I don't think there is in this case. We've got what, 5 people who care about Eggs/TNX? That's NOT enough for a subsection, and it would only drive away more potential fans who are too lazy to check a separate subforum, but might check a news thread/member thread if it was mixed with H!P.

Gawddammit shi! XD Alright... T_T...

*Set by Gypchan*

Offline shadowstar

• Tuffty's #1 fangirl
  • Global Moderator
  • Member++
  • Idols Inc.
    • positivegenki
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2007, 08:39:20 AM »
As much as I'd love one also myself, I do agree that they're not 'popular' enough to have their own sub-section yet. But I'm sure we'll definitely have the need for one in the future!  :yep:

Offline doinkies

• Wotadoink
  • Member+
  • Reinadoinkies! <3
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2007, 09:06:47 PM »
I can see a subforum for TNX artists, but I don't know about the Eggs. We do have some Eggs fans here but the individual Egg threads don't get a whole lot of posts. TNX artist threads get more posts than Egg threads.

Av and sig courtesy of genericpaperdoll! ~ H!P fangirl since 2001!
Click my dragons!

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2007, 09:11:25 PM »
I'm just going to lock this thread for now, because even if it may one day be a good idea to start a subforum, it's not that yet. XD
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: School Food Punishment - Loop Share