JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Viyuden - Kurakura Dinner time

Author Topic: KINGDOM HEARTS  (Read 31769 times)

Offline thatonezombie

• 67th Mr. Mountain
  • Member+
  • "Homie, you're the Lupe Fiasco of JPH!P" - Masa
    • thatonezombie
Re: KINGDOM HEARTS
« Reply #80 on: June 15, 2013, 03:44:55 AM »
Honestly, I'm only partly excited to play KH3, but fucking ecstatic for the potential new song from Utada.
I vote for TOZ as the most gangsta~  :otomerika:
[01:35] <shirenu> if it ain't zomb, it ain't bomb
Visit TOZ's House of Hits http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=23639.0

Offline Deft-Monkey

• Banana Picker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just like my basement's anti-escape mechanism
« Reply #81 on: June 15, 2013, 01:39:22 PM »
^ I thought Hikki was no longer making songs for the KH series because she didn't get paid or something along those lines for Sanctuary in KH2? I don't know, probably just rumour. It won't be the same without Utada.

Offline Hart

• Just a passing Postwhore
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • DarK_HarT46
    • Hart_1444
« Reply #82 on: June 15, 2013, 02:13:47 PM »
^ I thought it was that Hikki said it was difficult writing both Japanese and English lyrics for the songs.

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #83 on: June 23, 2013, 01:53:09 AM »
I hope they go for Utada too. I'm sure she's flooded with messages on her blog/twitter about doing it. But she is a fan, she might be willing to come out of hiatus for the sake of one song? I dunno, it might be asking a bit much to bring her back so I'm kind of preparing myself for them saying they've got someone else. If she does come back then great, couldn't be happier. But yeh, who can say.

Awesome news it's coming back, it's insane to think that it's been so long that a KH game hasn't even come out for the PS3. Crazy. Fan reaction vids to the trailer reveal are hilarious. Grown men screaming and crying. I can see why, KH has a big fanbase and you have to consider that people played these games in their childhood/formative years, so by showing that trailer and playing Simple and Clean over again, you're just tugging hard on that nostalgia. Also very exciting to think of the possible worlds in KH3, because Disney bought the rights to a lot of studios. Marvel and Star Wars are the two biggest ones, obviously, but don't forget they bought Pixar Studios too. Toy Story? Wall-E? Monsters Inc? The Incredibles? Up? Anyone of those would be a nice addition in some way.

Offline Hart

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • DarK_HarT46
    • Hart_1444
« Reply #84 on: June 23, 2013, 02:05:12 AM »
^ I too was thinking about what worlds will be in KH3. For Marvel, they could do the cinematic universe. Just for the heck of it, get Stan Lee to do a cameo.  :lol: Wall-E as a summon? I guess on the Square Enix side they'll probably include Lightning from FFXIII.

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #85 on: June 23, 2013, 11:59:36 AM »
If they continue to include FF cameos at all. KH2 had decidedly less FF characters than 1. I'm not sure about the portables, did they still have cameos in there? Having said that, it might be obvious, but I do hope that Sephiroth is still an optional boss. That fight would look pretty sweet on a PS4.

Offline Hart

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • DarK_HarT46
    • Hart_1444
« Reply #86 on: June 23, 2013, 12:18:08 PM »
^ The only FF character I can think of that appeared on the PSP was Zack for the Colosseum, like Auron was in KH2. I don't know about the 3DS since I haven't played that or own a 3DS.  :nervous

Offline Hart

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • DarK_HarT46
    • Hart_1444
« Reply #87 on: August 14, 2013, 12:16:35 AM »
I thought I'd add this since JFC put up the Life-Sized Buster Sword vid:

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #88 on: October 24, 2013, 12:47:05 AM »
Some more actual KH3 gameplay. Keep in mind, this is still super early days so what's shown might not even make it into the final game.

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #89 on: October 27, 2016, 07:51:13 PM »

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #90 on: November 05, 2016, 01:51:23 AM »

Offline Flipnotedax

• ecchi
« Reply #91 on: October 18, 2017, 08:26:41 PM »
I was lucky enough to be able to attend the Kingdom Hearts World Orchestra in Los Angeles this year. Was a once in a lifetime experience. I even had the pleasure of (paying) meeting Yoko Shimomura after the concert to get something signed as well as a picture.

Offline +u+u

• Member+
« Reply #92 on: February 24, 2018, 06:59:51 PM »
I should prolly finally buy PS4 when KH3 is released  :mon dunno: (still haven't finished Birth by Sleep and Dream Drop Distance tho.. >_>)

JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Viyuden - Kurakura Dinner time