JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Number Girl - Toumei Shoujo

Author Topic: [07/02-07/05] Morning Musume @ Anime Expo (Schedule/Who's Down P.1)  (Read 292066 times)

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
CUZ WE DA SHIT AND DA URINE!!

so we'll need some hipsters to line up for tix? Take one for da team! and don't worry about T's Kreme, I hook ya up and everyone who comes for da ride. This is how do on Da West Siiiiiiiiiiiiide!

I talked to ten about this too - I got da cash hook up so we can easily book hotels n shit.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
this is going to be a triple threat match between jphip, h!o and JPM   :twothumbs
Don't forget MMBBS, Hello!Island (if they're still around), and a few other, smaller boards that are out there in the internetz. With all the people from all these forums showing up just for MM, it's going to be MAD crazy.

Still don't know if I'll be going. I'd like to, but it would just be for the MM appearances. I'd probably just spend the rest of my time there doing the tourist-thing. :P

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Tris-chan

• Rhyme Fiend
  • Member+
  • MM girls ain't nothin to F* with
Sup y'all.

I got press passes.

Anybody got questions for them? Appropriate shit only please ;P

Offline Mugen

• Chan Ho Nam Jr.
  • Member+
WERD TEN. :pimp:

NO MEOW!!

You coming Honger?!

Where's Daisu at, hope she in the state too :P

nah man, got commitment for summer hockey league. no vancation for me this year  :angry:

u guys have fun, represent the PINK in MM

Offline kosu

• The MegaPerv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Risa es la sal de la vida. Reina es mi reina.
anyone from New York is going ??  need help .......

Offline Saikami

• W O N K Y F I E D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • TEAM AIBUTT
I talked to ten about this too - I got da cash hook up so we can easily book hotels n shit.

Is there going to be a hotel where most of jphip goes to? 'cause I'll book a room there if so! I'm working out the details and am determined to go!!
« Last Edit: February 13, 2009, 09:27:54 PM by Saikami »
[All hail AiButt! Sig by Dinny!]

Offline Datalanche

• ecchi
  • Member+
Sup y'all.

I got press passes.

All I can think of is the generic. Ask them what they think of us. I think j-pop artists should know by now there is a western following, but still, we could surprise them with our insanity. Also, ask Reina how she likes LA. She's stated she wanted to go there I believe. :) You could also ask JunJun if she'd marry me, but I don't think anyone else cares. I'll ask myself in the meeting or autograph session. :pimp:

I'm starting to get so excited for this. I'm 100% in now. I am hoping and praying my friend will go with me, but even if she can't for some reason, I'm still in. This is such a once in a lifetime deal for me. Japan is too expensive now, but this... this I can do. Even though I will likely have to Greyhound my ass there, I will be there. This summer is going to kick ass. Transformers 2, and then Morning Musume a few days later.  :w00t:

Offline jabronisaur

• Wank, Wank, Suru no da!
  • Member+
Sup y'all.

I got press passes.

Oh sweet. That's very cool.
I'm not sure how to phrase it as a question right, but I am curious about this recent change in venue.
Up to now H!P has been a japan only franchise. Other japanese groups have toured all over the world, but H!P has been almost exclusivly in japan. Even their Hawaiian tour is for japanese fan club.
Between Hangy and Angry and now MM, why the sudden interest in coming to the US?

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
You could try asking something that will reveal that we've been paying attention. XD

Like how Aichan has said that she'd like to learn English and has been trying to watch movies without dubs/subs? Ask her if she has made any progress :lol:

^ that was like years ago lol
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline burnoutguy

I found this place by doing a search on groups via google on whose going to the concert. I'm game if you guys don't mind a new JPH!P member coming along. The more the merrier right?  O0

I checked out other HP sites, like H!O, JPM, BBS... The other places seem to have a legitimate amount of uptight and annoying members, this place suits me better. The vibe I get from JPH!P is pretty laid back. Exactly the type of fans I'm looking for to chill with during this epic event.
I'm living in Hawaii at the moment, but I'm a Californian native (born in San Diego). I'll be back in SD late June.

burnout

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
guys..I MIGHT go..with that tax break I have..it'll be the biggest sacrifice ever, but i want to see them..

i literally had to yell at mom to get my point across(all fights become yelling now) it cant be that much to fly to LA, right?

nothing set yet, but please keep your fingers crossed..I want to GO!!!

Offline tenkei

• Shamisen Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • CL-roo omnomnom

Is there going to be a hotel where most of jphip goes to? 'cause I'll book a room there if so! I'm working out the details and am determined to go!!

I dunno where everyone wants to stay/money/proximity etc... me boykun and ping are already splitting a room together. if people are commited, i suggest you go to hotels.com and look for hotels close the LA convention center (thats what I did), find some people here you like/trust and hook up with them about sharing rooms (or if youre already bring friends/family obviously). on hotels.com i pretty already found a room for my group, walking distance from the con, and came to about $87 a person total (as in each person pitches $87 and theyre done). I suggest getting 3-4 people a room, but only booking for 2 people, just dont tell them when you check in and shit that there's 4 of you, and work out sleeping arrangements when you get there. Most of the better hotels are rather expensive for a 3 night stay (thurs-sun), ranging from like $80ish/night to close to $250/night. Like I said, its up to everyone how they wanna spend their money, personally I don't a super swanky hotel as long as its close. And obviously the longer you wait the worse the rates are gonna get. If you really want to organize some kind of JPH!P hotel, you gotta be committed early and can't back out last minute--which is why I suggest looking on your own, or with a small group. It's really no thang to meet up at a spot at the con itself to do our adventures and what not.

Sup y'all.

I got press passes.

Oh sweet. That's very cool.
I'm not sure how to phrase it as a question right, but I am curious about this recent change in venue.
Up to now H!P has been a japan only franchise. Other japanese groups have toured all over the world, but H!P has been almost exclusivly in japan. Even their Hawaiian tour is for japanese fan club.
Between Hangy and Angry and now MM, why the sudden interest in coming to the US?

that's actually a really good question, jab. i second this for submission. itll be cool if we can get some other questions asked, I wonder how many of the other boards have their own person with a press pass >.> (that's right, I claim Tris for JPH!P.)

this is going to be a triple threat match between jphip, h!o and JPM   :twothumbs
i hear bbs is going too.

anyway, we don't start shit. we're classy like that.

We sound like rival gangs.
And we're going to look it, too wearing all of our paraphernalia!  :lol:

hey, we ain't a gang, we a FAMILY. can those other boards say that? like SITS said, no one on the corner got swagger like us! we'll be rockin tees and unity like the team we are. Aint gonna be no beef, like i said before, i wanna be arrested for sexually assaulting momusu, not for beating the shit out of someone--this is for momusu, not those other boards.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2009, 10:57:57 PM by tenkei »

facebook | signatures by boykun. ava by rei-chan. | basugasubakuhatsu

Offline meowchi

• still listening to Viyuden
  • ecchi
  • Member+
sweden in LA!!!

Offline kosu

• The MegaPerv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Risa es la sal de la vida. Reina es mi reina.
anyone going from new york ??

we can meet up  

like i said before, i wanna be arrested for sexually assaulting momusu, not for beating the shit out of someone
me too  :drool: :lol: LOL

Offline Damaramu

• CHISATO SUPER FAN
  • ecchi
  • Member+
I'm in Texas (Houston to be exact) and I'm fucking going! I've got friends in the area that I can bunk with so I'm good for that!!

Now, I just need to get my plane tickets, the reserved concert tickets (where do we get these exactly? The AX website?) and schedule a little vacation time off with work!!

Haha, still cheaper than going to Japan!

Offline reina's eyes

• Banzai Penis
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Any potential for those of us who live in LA to take a cue from the hawaiians stalking the fc tours? If we could get some inside info on their visit schedule as the time approaches we might be able to run across them out in the open. (I'm close to santa monica and a visit by mm to the beach seems reasonably likely. Not too far from anywhere they're likely to go actually.)

Offline Daisukirika

• Peace Peace
  • Member+
  • Otona No Tanoshimi Shiritai
Quote: from BryanY on AX forum.
AX Ticketing manager here. I'm talking with our Marketing team to see if we can arrange something for you guys at H!O, like setting up a section of the seats for you all to sit together. Nothing official yet, but I'll keep you guys updated.

So what I've noticed, is the someone from H!O has been talking to the ticketing manager, and the ticketing manager is "seeing" what he can do for them, trying to arrange a way they can all sit together..like sectioning off seats for them.... If he'd be able to do that for them, I don't see why he shouldn't be able to do that for other people...

I live literally near the convention center, so I guess it's pretty positive I'll be there.

« Last Edit: February 14, 2009, 12:10:04 AM by Daisukirika »

"With these eyes I can see your fate"
~Join the JPH!P RPG~ Become your favorite H!P girl~Here!

Offline tenkei

• Shamisen Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • CL-roo omnomnom
So what I've noticed, is the someone from H!O has been talking to the ticketing manager, and the ticketing manager is "seeing" what he can do for them, trying to arrange a way they can all sit together..like sectioning off seats for them.... If he'd be able to do that for them, I don't see why he shouldn't be able to do that for other people...

I live literally near the convention center, so I guess it's pretty positive I'll be there.

oh, fucken cheaters! DAI mail this ticketing fewl, now! lol

facebook | signatures by boykun. ava by rei-chan. | basugasubakuhatsu

Offline Kanki

• Kanki-tastic
  • Member+
  • Ooh La-La!
This means I have to listen to the newest songs again. Naturally when Ive gotten out of H!P this happens. BUT, since I'll be home from Sweden by then, I intend to try my hardest to get there~!

PS: I dont know what to do! o_o mm-bbs is my homeland but I don't remember the last time I was there. Oh man oh man~ Can someone hit me up on IRC in the next few days and help me work some crap out with this btw?  I have to plan this in Sweden, so.. @@
« Last Edit: February 14, 2009, 12:21:55 AM by Maki Kanatsu »

Offline meowchi

• still listening to Viyuden
  • ecchi
  • Member+
This means I have to listen to the newest songs again. Naturally when Ive gotten out of H!P this happens. BUT, since I'll be home from Sweden by then, I intend to try my hardest to get there~!

PS: I dont know what to do! o_o mm-bbs is my homeland but I don't remember the last time I was there. Oh man oh man~ Can someone hit me up on IRC in the next few days and help me work some crap out with this btw?  I have to plan this in Sweden, so.. @@

SWEDEN IN LA!!!!

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Number Girl - Toumei Shoujo