JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 96 kbs)     Now playing: kuro - H!P Musix Blox Sat Apr 17 2010

Author Topic: (Group) Afilia Saga East  (Read 475148 times)

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
Re: (Group) Afilia Saga East
« Reply #340 on: June 30, 2011, 09:39:25 PM »

and more pics  :grin:

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #341 on: July 01, 2011, 08:51:49 AM »
found this 2 vids on that nico site... both are teasers for the afilia quest tv show ft. ASE of course.

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #342 on: July 01, 2011, 11:04:44 AM »
If they had a regular show like that.. 20 minutes a week or so, it would boost my fandom a lot. TV exposure is so important, because it makes you get to know the group and individual girls so much better.

Offline qwiksXnd

• Member+
« Reply #343 on: July 03, 2011, 10:06:13 AM »
We need someone to sub the hot springs clip stat! I think they were talking about their favorite politicians. I was hoping there would be a part 2 and part 3 and part 20 of "afilia saga magical bath"  :cry:.

And I have officially locked in Louise as my favorite :wub:.

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #344 on: July 03, 2011, 10:14:36 AM »
We need someone to sub the hot springs clip stat! I think they were talking about their favorite politicians. I was hoping there would be a part 2 and part 3 and part 20 of "afilia saga magical bath"  :cry:.
yeah you need to buy the DVD for that ... but i doubt it is as long as it should  :cokecat:

Offline qwiksXnd

• Member+
« Reply #345 on: July 03, 2011, 10:40:23 AM »
Hmm, I don't see it listed at CDJapan or Amazon. Is it out yet? I'm going to go to their event on either 7-17 or 7-18, maybe they'll have it for sale. The event is mainly for promoting their upcoming single though, so they might not have any other items for sale. I'm not really sure what to expect. Their website said it will be a mini-live, followed by a handshake event and photo op with your favorite member. In order to participate you have to pre-order the different versions of their single. The weird thing is by the time the single is released I will have already left Japan, so I won't be able to pick up my copies XD. I'm just going to rationalize it as the cost of seeing them.

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #346 on: July 03, 2011, 06:29:14 PM »
^ buy a t-shirt, they have cool designs :D ...  and send me one *.*... lol

the afilia quest dvd vol. 1 and 2 are listed on amazon japan and nowhere else... well anpther local stores but that only means they aren't seeling this overseas which sucks because fees for buying from a third party are just ridiculous.

shit if you can or dare to take some pics or a little video from the concert or at least from the fans waiting it would be awesome and very interesting

Offline jakkfromakb48

« Reply #347 on: July 04, 2011, 06:38:10 AM »
http://www.animate.co.jp/event_info/event/event_e20110806_2.html

This is a site about the event happening at a store called animate. There's 2 different shows/fan meets. Apparently buying the limited edition gets you a photo with your fav member. The collab edition gets you a 2shot with a member of your choice. The regular edition let's you shake hands with every member. Do I have to pre order it or buy it at the store at the actual date of the event? I want to go to Japan in august so if I went to the august event the single would have been out already. How would I prove that I pre ordered the single? I have a feeling that I buy it there at that store but I want to make sure.

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #348 on: July 04, 2011, 07:04:50 AM »
^ when i bought the KHE single (first press) i "won" a ticket that was to exchange it for a photo or something at one of the events... mmm must be similar, the events are after the release right? then if you ordered from there you must recieve a ticket inside the cd case.

but you can always check their schedules at the afilia saga cafes :cokecat: ... if that's possible of course
« Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 06:58:35 AM by shurastriker »

Offline jakkfromakb48

« Reply #349 on: July 04, 2011, 07:30:32 AM »
I've been google translating this though and it says that The CDs purchased will get you these "activities" I can't tell if it's the CD that gets you in or if it's free? Maybe if Quiksxnd goes they can say what happened because I think these events are set up the same. Anyways I'm going to go because my mom is gonna take me to Japan for my birthday present!!

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #350 on: July 06, 2011, 07:20:03 AM »
i have a problem... afilia saga is releasing digital PB0s on imaga,jp like crazy!!! 14 pb's already and they cost 1000 yens each so i can't afford it ;___; so much pain but if you join the website you can watch some HQ previews and srsly if you buy any (yeah right) it will be totally worth it :D guarantee

here, this pic is from the preview... i used photoshop and 4 screencaps to complete the full size :cokecat:

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #351 on: July 06, 2011, 09:50:35 AM »
i saved all the preview sample images from all the afilia saga digital pb's available so far... and created a gallery  :grin:

http://shurastriker.imgur.com/whitism_live#0wHjM

and uploaded them here too  :doh: i have videos too... not sure to up all of them

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #352 on: July 07, 2011, 02:46:18 AM »
can't stop, won't stop... lol not sure how much my account can keep going but for now is clean.

all this was included inside the digital PB samples... i wonder if the real deal have more videos (because more photos is for sure doh)

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #353 on: July 08, 2011, 07:27:26 PM »
i was expecting for this to be uploaded in the 5pb youtube channel but i think they will finish to up all 12 girls comments on the new single before... so here is the first CM for the 6th single... AFILIA SAGA EAST ON THE EFFEN BEACH... is cute 
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/1310025824

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #354 on: July 09, 2011, 06:53:22 AM »
afilia saga was having so much fun... the possible was like meh :\ most of the time at least at first

in the end i have no fucking idea what was the show about... is madness

Offline qwiksXnd

• Member+
« Reply #355 on: July 10, 2011, 08:04:09 AM »
I've been google translating this though and it says that The CDs purchased will get you these "activities" I can't tell if it's the CD that gets you in or if it's free?

I'll ask the staff when I go (I just have basic Japanese skills though so I don't know if they'll understand what I am asking). The event I am going to will be set up differently since it's for pre-orders. I think the event you are interested in will require you to have the ticket beforehand, which you can get by pre-ordering the "first press" of the single. I'm just basing this off of how other idols do these events (i.e. AKB, Mano Erina; you already have the admission ticket when you get to the event).  You'd just have to make sure that your CDs arrive to you before you are scheduled to leave for Japan. You might be able to buy the singles at the actual event, however most aren't set up like that since the event is supposed to be the incentive to pre-order.

Keep in mind  that each event is split in two, each having 6 members. This could be annoying if your favorites aren't scheduled to appear together. This article covers an event they did in May:

http://www.jpcul.jp/articles/view/1742.html

I would check their schedule to see if they'll have a concert in August, since that would be better than an event.

They'll be streaming something later on today at 8:30pm (in about 4 hours)
あふぃ☆STREAM
afiliasaga
« Last Edit: July 10, 2011, 10:19:42 AM by qwiksXnd »

Offline AKB96

• Member+
« Reply #356 on: July 10, 2011, 12:18:02 PM »
That video makes me want to ask - what exactly is their relation to Tsunku?

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #357 on: July 10, 2011, 01:35:53 PM »
^Tsunku composed their 'Knee-high Egoist' single and ASE appeared on #kiracon (tsunku's wrestlingXidols show).

That clip was great. ASE is so fresh and energetic. I love those outfits too. ASE = personified moe.  :lol:
I need to check out the girls a bit better and pick a new favorite. Kurumi doesn't stand out to me as much as she used too anymore.

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #358 on: July 10, 2011, 06:27:50 PM »
^Tsunku composed their 'Knee-high Egoist' single and ASE appeared on #kiracon (tsunku's wrestlingXidols show).
yeah he produced the music for KHE... i think tsunku and chiyomaru know each other from the anime scene or something

btw the girls are on the cover of the last VOICHA!... what is that? i have no idea but i think i read this name before at some point... dunno

pics!!! some look like oldies but last week i was watching part of a stream they did on twitcasting and they still used the whitism costumes... oh and yesterday they showed the PV to a bunch of fans or something directly from the pc and someone from 5'b staff streaned it but never showed the actual pv, it was more audio that anything and since i can't understand that shit i got bored.

« Last Edit: July 10, 2011, 07:39:40 PM by shurastriker »

Offline jakkfromakb48

« Reply #359 on: July 11, 2011, 08:40:26 AM »
They don't have any concerts for August, just LaLaLa Revolution promotions. The one I want to attend is scheduled on the 6th. Kurumi is in the second showing so Im going to that one. If anyone that can understand Japanese help me with this I would be very happy "どの商品をご購入頂いても、イベントにご参加頂けます" or "Dono shōhin o go kōnyū itadaite mo, ibento ni go sanka itadakemasu"

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 96 kbs)     Now playing: kuro - H!P Musix Blox Sat Apr 17 2010