JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 9mm Parabellum Bullet - Suna no Wakusei

Author Topic: [04/16] [Resonant Blue] Morning Musume 36th Single *Download P.1  (Read 140137 times)

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [04/16] [Resonant Blue] Morning Musume 36th Single
« Reply #80 on: February 29, 2008, 04:26:53 AM »
If i pre-order this on like, CDJapan.co.jp,  it would count towards First day sales on the Oricon charts, rite?

And between Limited A and B w/ DVD and the Regular Edition w/o DVD (assuming),  what exactly would be the difference between them, the cover or is there something one edition have that the others doesn't possess? 
Of course i wouldn't u guys would know since no info has been release yet, but using the typical H!P releases as reference, assuming they do the same with all singles, what would be the difference?

oh and i assume that buying either one of the edition, it's would still chart as one sales rite? And if i bought all three edition, each would still count, rite? 
i know that this may very well be a rhetorical question, but just to confirm...
« Last Edit: February 29, 2008, 04:37:51 AM by BigDnm01 »

Offline tiny

• bananasama
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #81 on: February 29, 2008, 10:10:37 AM »
If i pre-order this on like, CDJapan.co.jp,  it would count towards First day sales on the Oricon charts, rite?

Yes.

And between Limited A and B w/ DVD and the Regular Edition w/o DVD (assuming),  what exactly would be the difference between them, the cover or is there something one edition have that the others doesn't possess? 
Of course i wouldn't u guys would know since no info has been release yet, but using the typical H!P releases as reference, assuming they do the same with all singles, what would be the difference?

- certainly different covers
- most likely different content for the bonus DVD
- possibly a photo card (Mikan had photo cards with all editions (regular only first press), Onna ni Sachi Are only the SingleV)
- possibly event lottery ticket (pretty useless unless you live in Japan and buy the single(s) in the first week)

For the exact details we'll just have to wait.

oh and i assume that buying either one of the edition, it's would still chart as one sales rite? And if i bought all three edition, each would still count, rite?

Every single purchased counts as one (1) sale. Buy the 3 editions = 3 sales. All the editions have the same track listing, so for charting purpose they are considered the same.

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #82 on: February 29, 2008, 12:54:47 PM »
Thanks, tiny.  Good to know.

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #83 on: March 01, 2008, 04:00:01 PM »
A preview will be played on next week's GAKI KAME.

Or rather than preview, I think it'll be the whole thing.

Offline jompuan

• Reinai Forever
  • Member+
« Reply #84 on: March 01, 2008, 05:01:16 PM »

XD YES !!

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #85 on: March 02, 2008, 02:45:49 AM »
Yah!  can't wait for the song preview. 

oh and btw, i just preorder the regular edition on CDJapan along with my Kamei Eri PB Collection. 

Offline redux

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I shit my pants on a regular basis
« Reply #86 on: March 02, 2008, 02:49:01 AM »
Awesome, can't wait for this one; more so because it's been a while since the last release rather than any speculation that's gone with it.

Offline KrO.Chan~

• Momo Finger Lover ~~
  • Member+
  • Supporting Miya
« Reply #87 on: March 02, 2008, 02:55:21 AM »

OMG!! really? a preview!!  :P
thank you for that information .. I'm going to download that gaki kame XD

TanaKamei, Momo Finger Lover~
I love Kim JaeJoong & SNSD

Kokoro no Tamago [Vote for us!]

Offline jompuan

• Reinai Forever
  • Member+
« Reply #88 on: March 03, 2008, 04:35:46 PM »
モーニング娘。の新曲
「リゾナント ブルー」のサンプル盤が出来上がったら
すぐ送る約束をしました。

http://ameblo.jp/tsunku-blog/day-20080303.html

Offline Ahiko

• Member+
  • °C-ute Cutie Power = the BEST!
« Reply #89 on: March 03, 2008, 05:18:19 PM »
Oh i hope he will send the Preview soon maybe before Gaki*Kame :w00t: :heart: I can't wait anymore!! XD Please Tsunku give us already the Preview!

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #90 on: March 04, 2008, 04:44:50 AM »
which one is actually cheaper, CDJapan or Yesasia?

ok so i order my Regular edition on CDjapan, price @ 1000 Yen, shipping 1500 Yen, total 2500 Yen or USD$23.63.

Yesasia.com list the regular edition USD $11.49, but i don't know how much is shipping and handling though, but from my recent purchase, $1.99.

ok so why is it that YesAsia is cheaper than CDJapan?
btw, i know i kinda answer my own question, hehe.... 

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #91 on: March 04, 2008, 04:53:49 AM »
from my recent purchase, $1.99

eh?? what did you bought ?? Yesasia got Worldwide free shipping ......

for me, cdjapan is sometimes cheaper because I got Frequent Shopper Points  .......  but I still think Yesasia is cheaper most of the time ........

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #92 on: March 04, 2008, 05:01:09 AM »
yah, i dunno, it says free shipping, but the bastards charge me 2 dollar for Shipping and Handling Fee. 
i dunno if it's important, but they're shipping from HK (supposedly) to US. 

Offline reyfer

• Member+
  • Sayumin's personal assistant
« Reply #93 on: March 04, 2008, 06:15:49 AM »

eh?? what did you bought ?? Yesasia got Worldwide free shipping ......
Free shipping IF your order is equal or above the MINIMUM PURCHASE AMOUNT. If you live in Korea, Taiwan, Europe or the Asia-Pacific region, the minimum purchase amount is US $ 25 (the MM single is 17.75, so you still need to buy something for 7.25 to make the minimum), and if like me you live outside those regions, the minimum amount is US $ 99. So that "free shipping worldwide" thing is deceiving at least.

Offline tiny

• bananasama
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #94 on: March 04, 2008, 10:05:50 AM »
@BigDnm01: you choose the most expensive shipping option @ CDJapan. Airmail is much cheaper than EMS and it is usually as fast if not faster than YesAsia standard shipping (if shipped to Europe or North America).

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #95 on: March 04, 2008, 12:59:36 PM »
I DID?!  hmmm....  u could be right.   

btw, i just notice that Limited A and B edition both comes with DVD while the regular edition isn't... somehow i knew about that before, but then i forgot, silly me.

ok, so pretty sure it'll be the same dvd, either from A or B, rite?  since i bought the regular, but w/o a dvd, i guess i'll buy one of the limted edition, too.  just waiting for the covers to come out, so i know which one to buy.

i was also planning instead of pre-order like with the regular edition and have it counted on the first day towards the charts, i would buy it a couple days after release so it would count on the other day.  how does that sound? 
but i'm afraid there's might be something....  like would it be unavailable on CDJapan? or something else might happen?

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #96 on: March 04, 2008, 06:48:51 PM »
Free shipping IF your order is equal or above the MINIMUM PURCHASE AMOUNT........So that "free shipping worldwide" thing is deceiving at least.

....... actually Yesasia will notice you how much $$ you need to get their "free shipping".... so I think "sometimes" it's not the point .....

Yeasia set the standard shipping (which cost $1.99 S&H) at default, so you have to set the shipping method to free shipping yourself ........... if not, they'll charge you S&H (one way to rip off careless people !! GJ !!)

I thought that's what may be happened ......

and yeah .... free shipping my ass (hmm.... I've been saying that a lot lately ......) .... since their list price is so damn high....

ok, so pretty sure it'll be the same dvd, either from A or B, rite?

hmmm .... I don't know man ...... I don't think we got enough info to conclude that they are the same DVD .......  wait and see .......

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #97 on: March 04, 2008, 07:10:36 PM »
Would the dvd included with either A or B be different than the Single V? 

oh and A or B dvd may not be the same?  could u give some example from past singles?

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #98 on: March 04, 2008, 08:52:48 PM »
Would the dvd included with either A or B be different than the Single V? 

Most likely, yes. The Single V will probably include the full making

oh and A or B dvd may not be the same?  could u give some example from past singles?

This is the first single with two LE versions with a DVD.. so we really don't know.. wait and see  :)

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #99 on: March 05, 2008, 01:02:38 AM »
^ WoW really..... 
so i should really wait until they release some info then. 
but if it is different, i think i will buy both A and B then, along with my already pre-order regular edition.

I'm thinking of spreading my purchase throughout the first week instead of having all three on one day. what do ya think?

oh yah, i haven't ask yet,  who are the competition on the upcoming Oricon Battle?
« Last Edit: March 05, 2008, 03:11:50 AM by BigDnm01 »

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 9mm Parabellum Bullet - Suna no Wakusei