JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Viyuden - Ja Ja Uma Paradise

Author Topic: TAKING CARE OF YOU (kaiAcchan - S1 COMPLETED) + S2 Chap9 (10/19/2014)  (Read 109772 times)

Offline chemicalstar

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Wetenschap is alles
Hey all..

Here I make a new fic. I hope you like it.

~ teaser~

A man drives a car, looking at his master who sits on the backseat through the mirror. He can see his master is busy reading an agenda book. It's the second year for him working with his master. Seems like his master trust him so much, and he's so glad to work with a very nice man. His master is a young success businessman, the owner of a such a big company.

When his master close the book and put it off, the man ask his master. "Sir, I have something important to tell you."

"Hmm? What is it?" his master replies.

"Sir, as you know that recently my wife was giving birth of our first child. May I ask for day off every weekend? I have to visit my family periodically. They need a father," the man explains his condition. He hopes his master will agree with his request.

He has a wife who lives in his hometown, about 3 or 4 hours away from the city. The last 2 years, he always go home once a month to visit his wife. But since now his wife has gave birth of their first child, he thinks that he has to be on their side more often. So that is why he asked his master to give him day off every weekend.

"Every weekend?" his master asks.

"Yes, Sir. But if you do not agree, then it's okay. I'll follow your command."

The young master look at the window. He has a child at home too, so he knows exactly what his driver feels about being a father. But if it so, he have to look for an additional driver to work with them on weekend.

"Well, I agree with your request. But you can start it only if I have found additional driver to work on weekend, okay!"

The man smiles happily. "Thank you, Sir. Thank you very much."

~ The next week ~

The master get a call from his Posterioristant.

"Good morning, Sir! I have a good news for you."

"Really? What is it?" the master said.

"I found an additional driver to work with you."

"Oh, good. Thank you.."

"He will come today to meet you."

"Okay, meet me at lunch time." The master smiles happily and hung the phone. "Hey MG! I got a new driver. You can visit your family every weekend, started from this week!" He tells his driver that he always call MG.

MG looks so happy, "Thank you, Sir!! Thank you!!" he glares at him through the mirror.

"Yeah, I know how it feels to be a father." the master said. "Let's be a good father, okay!!"

MG laughs a little. "Yeah, once again thank you Sir, I'll never forget your kindness."

Then they arrived at the company office. Since that day, MG often visits his family at his hometown every weekend. He meets his wife and his newly born daughter. The new driver subtitutes his duty only on weekend. The rest day MG works as his master's driver.

« Last Edit: November 10, 2017, 04:18:59 PM by sophcaro »

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: TAKING CARE OF YOU >> teaser <<
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2013, 04:30:10 AM »
Nice start MG will be an interesting character

Posted by the mento Hawaiian

Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2013, 04:31:15 AM »
Very nice teaser...

I like the story already....

I hope it's Atsumina... with Minami as the successful businessman and Atsuko is the wife...

How about MG? Erm... can't think of anyone...

Thank you for the teaser...

Can't wait for the real thing to come out

:inlove: :wub: :heart: :love:

Offline Hii_chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • love all Takamina's pairing
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2013, 04:51:58 AM »
yay..you came back with a new fic XD
seem the pairing is Atsumina...but I have no idea with the character :?
so ..I'll waiting for you
thanks for update
\\(''^0^)// Sou-chan  \\(^0^)//

Offline korin48

• Self-proclaimed Greatest and Most Loyal AtsuMina fan!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • But I think TakaHarem is not too bad either ^~^
    • kooorrriiinnn
    • korin.desu.48
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2013, 05:15:13 AM »
Wow! New fanfic!? I have no idea whose main pairing is but hope it is AtsuMina!!
Update soon! :mon pray2:
Twitter | Facebook (fangirl account, dont use much)

Kami-oshi: -----
AKB oshi: Okada Nana, Kizaki Yuria, Yamada Nanami,
Mogi Shinobu
SKE oshi: Takayanagi Akane, Tani Marika, Matsumura Kaori,
Oba Mina
NMB oshi: Jo Eriko, Yamamoto Sayaka
HKT oshi: Murashige Anna, Sashihara Rino, Yamashita Emiri,
Kojina Yui
NGT oshi: Kitahara Rie, Ogino Yuka
Graduated member: Oshima Mai, Ohori Megumi, Shawako Hata,
Ogiso Shiori, Fukumoto Aina, Akimoto Sayaka (original kami-oshi),
Furukawa Airi, Yamada Nana, Kadowaki Kanako,
Takahashi Minami (2nd kami-oshi), Oya Masana, Kinoshita Momoka

Offline K-popJ-popAWESOMENESS

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mwahahahahahahahah (have nothing so say..........)
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2013, 09:40:59 AM »
At first I was like ''Who's MG? Mayu?......nahh.....Milky?.....nahh''
Then I was like ''..hmm.....M.G..........Majisuka.....Gakuen?'' XD

Which pairing? My bet is on AtsuMina or KojiYuu..........
Looks REALLY intresting....... :thumbsup
Update soon!

Offline chemicalstar

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Wetenschap is alles
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2013, 11:48:49 AM »
Hmm... i think you can guess which pairing thatI ship the most. So maybe this first chapter will answer. Enjoy and leave some comments.. Thank you!

CHAPTER  1

Four years later..

The master gets on his bed where his wife lays. He holds his phone and texts someone.

"Have you call the agent?"

"Yes, they just confirmed this morning. The new driver will come tomorrow."

His wife sighs. "This is the third time we change the additional driver. Why does no driver like MG?! I wish he could work with us everyday."

"I wish. But you know, if we want him to keep working with us, we have to understand him. He has family. We do understand how it feels having a child at home."

Meanwhile, a 5 years old boy is playing remote control car on the backyard. His blue toy car looks so expensive. It's his birthday gift from his dad. The boy running around while playing his toy car. Then BRUKK... His toy car crashes the wall. He tries to move it by the remote but it won't.

"Why does it not work??" he looks so upset. He tries to operate the remote but it stil doesn't work. "Aaaarrrhh!!"

"What happen master?!" a maid comes approach.

"IT'S NOT WORKING!!" he said loudly.

The maid taked his toys car and examine it even though she knows that she can't repair it.  "Hmm.. I think it's broken."

"WHAT?!  NO! I WANT MY CAR!!" he shouts loud until his dad hear it.

"Hey hey.. What happen, son?" his dad comes.

"DADDY!! MY CAR IS BROKEN!!" he shouts, half cries.

"Okay okay, I will me buy a new one. Don't cry.."

The next day, the boy is just back from school. The driver open the door and the boy out from the car and runs into his house don't care that his maid waits for him in front of the door and greet him.

"Welcome back, Master" said the maid with a warm smile. But the little boy just skip her and run inside. "Geez.. That boy. At least say 'Tadaimaaa!' when he come home.." she shake her head then follow his young master inside the house.

"Master, here's your new car!" said the maid, show the boy a new red toy car. "Your dad just bought you a new one. Look, it's cool, right?"

The boy come and take a look at the car. "NO!" suddenly he threw the car away. "I WANT MY CAR!!"

"But this is a new one, your car is broken. Look, this one is better" the maid said smiling, still try to cheer him.

"NO! I WANT MY CAR!!" the boy shouts.

Then the driver who heard his shout come inside. "What happen young master?"

The boy doesn't answer. Then the maid say "His car was broken, then master bought him this new one. But I don't know he still want his old car. Such a a stubborn boy.."

"Sshh... Don't be angry, young master. Where's your car? Let me see it? Maybe I can fix it."

The boy run to the second floor, heading to his room and then followed by the driver. The boy take his toy car and give it to the driver.

"Are you sure you can fix it?!" the boy said.

"Umm.. I guess so" the driver take the toy car and examine it. He take a look at the car carefully. "I can fix it."

"Really?"

"Of course, I can fix any car problem!" Then he take a screwdriver and repair the car.

The boy look at what he is doing. A few menutes later, the driver finish it.

"Okay, let's try it. Let me fill the battery first." he turn on the remote control and operate it. It works.

"YEAY!!! Woohooo!! " the boy jump up cheerfully. "YESS!!" he take the remote control and play it. "Thank you, MG!"

~~~

"Sir, I'm about to leave now" MG asks his master's permission to come back home cuz it's Saturday morning and the additional driver has arrive.

"Oh wait, MG. I have something for your child." the master get inside his room then come out again with a pink box.

"I went to a toy shop this morning to but his new car" the master said while give a glare at his son who is playing with his remote control car. "although he looks like rather to choose his old car. Thanks to repair it, by the way."

"You're welcome, Sir".

"Aaannd.. This one is for your child. It's a girl, right?"

"Yes, Sir... A girl"

"Well, here.. Take it"

MG takes the box and bows to his master. "Thank you very much."

"Anytime. Now go, your wife and daughter must be waiting for you."

Then MG leave the house. He goes home by train, it only takes one half hour, faster than by bus. When he arrives, a cute little girl run towards him.

"Daadddyyy!!!!" she shows her beautiful smile.

"Aacccchaaan!!" MG greets his daughter and hug her.

"I miss you Daddy!"

"I miss you too!!" MG kiss his daughter's cheek. "Hey look, I bring a gift for you.." he shows her the box.

"Let's open it inside the house. Where's your mom?"

"Mom is cooking, come on Daddy I want to know what's the gift!" his daughter drags him inside the house.

MG's wife greets him when he walks to the kitchen. But then his daughter force him to open the box.

"Daddy come on open the box.." said his daughter.

"Okay okay, calm down honey."

MG open the box and take out what's inside.

"Wow! That's beautiful!!" hus daughter shouts. She takes a beautiful barbie house, completed with the barbies and also the furniture. There were two barbies, a female one and a male one. The house seems so perfect with a dog as a pet.

"Wow, that must be expensive. Gorou, how could you buy it?" his wife asking.

"I didn't buy it. It's a gift from Mr. Takahashi.

Acchan tilts her head while holding the two barbies. "Who is Mr. Takahashi?"

"He is dad's master. Dad work for him as his driver. He is so kind, he's the one who gave this gift for you."

"Wow, he must be really nice, right dad?"

"Yes you right baby" MG pat her head. "Come on, let's have lunch together!"

"Go ahead, I still want to take a look at this barbie house."

MG and his wife go to the kitchen and prepare their lunch on the table. Meanwhile Acchan still in the living room playing with her new toy.

"Hmm.. I have to give them names."
"This is me.." she takes the female one.
"The dog is... Hmm... I think I should ask mom about the dog's name." then she shout out loud.. "Moooom.. What's the good name for a dog?!"

"Honey, come here! Let's have lunch together!" her mom replies from the kitchen.

"Eh? Honey? Yes... You are Honey!!" she said ponting at the dog.
"And you are..." she pointing at the male barbie. "Takahashi!"

"Acchaaan.. Come here baby! Let's have our lunch." MG call his daughter.

"I'm coming!" she put the barbies and the dog in the barbie house and leave it, then she join her parents and they have lunch together.

Hows that? I hope you like it.

« Last Edit: April 22, 2013, 04:20:31 AM by chemicalstar »

Offline Sydney W

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina & KaiAcchan
Re: TAKING CARE OF YOU >> New: Chapter 1 (13/03/11) <<
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2013, 02:46:25 PM »
It's Acchan and Kai !!! Wohoo !!!

Offline DC2805

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Think with your wisdom, Love with your heart.
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2013, 04:55:49 PM »
haha, I love the way lil Acchan gives name to the male doll...
Visit my FFs:
We Love the Hospital! OS (Mayuki + Wmatsui) + Omake
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36072.0

The Foreigner Husband and The Traditional Wife (Wmatsui)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36090.0

[Short OS] "Puppy" Love (Pairings: JR + YH)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36408.0

My Little Brother Can't Be This Cute!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36678.0

Derailed - OS featuring Aya x Nao
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37305.0

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2013, 05:18:13 PM »
Little Acchan and the male doll

Seems like she is pampered XD
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2013, 11:27:00 PM »
Ah... so Aachan is still a little girl... daughter of MG

She's so cute... and demanding... hehehe

The Takahashi's boy.. is Minami or Kai?

He's a stubborn boy and very spoil.... hahaha

Can't wait to see more

Thank you for the lovely update

:heart: :love: :inlove: :wub:

Offline korin48

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • kooorrriiinnn
    • korin.desu.48
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2013, 07:45:52 AM »
The little boy is Kai and little girl is Acchan!??! Kyaa~! :mon lovelaff:
Please update soon!! I wanna know how that little boy meets little Acchan!! :tantrum:
« Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 12:06:45 PM by correnereyes »

Mogi Shinobu
Oba Mina
Kojina Yui
Takahashi Minami (2nd kami-oshi), Oya Masana, Kinoshita Momoka

Offline chemicalstar

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Wetenschap is alles
Re: TAKING CARE OF YOU >> New: Chapter 2 (14/03/11) <<
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2013, 06:04:53 PM »
Thanks for all the comments. I’m happy that you like it and still expect the contonuation. Now you all know who’s the pairing. And it’s just the same pairing ast the latest one. But I want to make another story wbout this pairing with different characters of the pairing. It’s gonna be a long story (maybe). I hope I have time to keep update this fic. Keep reading. Thank you

CHAPTER  2

Sun shines bright in this Sunday noon. The master Takahashi prepared himself to meet his colleague in a restaurant. Because it’s Sunday, they bring their son too., they go by car driven by their new additional driver. They sit on the backseat and Kai, their son, sits between them. After about 30 minutes driving, Kai feels sleepy.

“Mom, I’m sleepy...” he lays his head on his mom’s lap.

“You slept too late last night. That’s why you feel sleepy today. Next day Mom won’t let you playing game until midnight.”

“But the next day was Sunday. It’s okay if I play game until midnight. I don’t have to go to school on Sunday” he tries to ignore.

“Yada! You always against Mom’s command” his Mom pouts. “Okay, now go sleep... I’ll wake you up when we arrive.”

Several minutes later, they arrived in front of a resort which has a beautiful scenery from its restaurant.

“Kai, we’ve arrived. Wake up...” Mrs Takahashi pokes her son’s cheek to wake him up.
No answer.

“Son, wake up! Let’s go, dad’s friend is waiting..” now his Dad wakes him up. But still, no answer. “Kai.. wake up. The restaurant has a delicious ice cream, let’s order it. Come on wake up...”

“Huumm.. I’m sleepy, mom. I’ll wait here. Seriously, I’m sleepy” Kai said without opening his eyes.

His mom look at his dad, and it looks like his dad let him sleeps in the car and wait.

“Okay, Mom and Dad will go ahead. You sleeps here, the driver will stay here too.” His dad said.

“Yasu, stay here and take care of my son, okay.” His dad said to the driver. “If Kai wake up, take him inside the restaurant.”

“Yes, Sir.” Yasu, the new driver said.

Kai’s parents go inside the restaurant and meet their colleague, while he sleeps on the backseat in the car with the driver. About ten minutes later, the driver calls someone.

“I have a good chance. Wait me at the usual place.” Then he hung his phone.

--------

Yasu turn on the car and drives away. Kai is still sleeping, doesn’t know where Yasu brings him. He drives far away from the restaurant. Then he arrives in front of an old building. He gets out of the car and walk towards the front door of the building.

"Where is the kid?" a man inside the house ask him.

Yasu throw the car key to him, "Inside the car."

The man call another men and they walk out. Meanwhile, Kai wakes up and confused where he is.

“Eh? Where is this?” Kai look around, take a look at the place where he is now through the window. It’s not like the resort his Dad told him lately. It’s just look like nowhere, there just an old building in front of the car. He tries to open the car door but it’s locked.

“Mom!! Dad!!” he starts to panic. He’s scared so he knocks the window so that anyone can hear him. He hope his parents or maybe his driver will come. But then, out of his expectation, people who come there are not his parents, but some unknown men who walk approach the car.

Kai doesn’t know them. He feels more panic and scared. “Who are they?”

A man open the backdoor, and Kai steps backward. “Hey, little boy” he smirks on Kai.

“Who are you?” Kai ask bravely. But still, inside his mind, he’s scared.

“Come here, your parents are inside.”

Kai look at the house. It’s kinda strange if his parents are inside, they haven’t told him anything that they would go to this kind of placee. “Really? I want my Dad come here.”

“You don’t believe me? Come on just go with us.” The man starts to pull Kai closer.

“No. Don’t you hear what I said? I want my Dad come here, you idiot!!” here it is, the young stubborn kid shouts again.

“SHIT. You said I’m idiot? Let’s see who’s the idiot!” now the man pull him out of the car harshy. He carries Kai on his strong arms and take him inside. He ties Kai’s hand behind his back, and then ties Kai’s feet.

“WHO ARE YOU??” Kai shouts. “WHERE’S MY PARENTS???!!!”. He tries to avoid the man but he can’t. However he’s just a kid. Then isolate his mouth and Kai laid down on the floor. He can’t do anything but cries.

-------

In the other place where Kai’s parents meet their colleague, they finished their lunch. Kai’s mom nitices that Kai still doesn’t come. “Is Kai still sleeping?” she thought. Until they finally decide to end the meeting and come back home, Kai still doesn’t come. His parents go to resort lobby. Kai’s Dad take a look at the parking area but he can’t find their car. He still remember where the car was parked, but nothings there now.

“Where are they?” he said to himself.

His wife coming, “What happen?”

“Our car is gone. I’ll call Yasu.” He take his phone and try to dial Yasu’s number. There’s no answer.
“Not active.”

“What? So where are they?” his wife starts to panic. “Kai is with him.”

Takahashi calls the maid in his house, but they said that Yasu and Kai haven’t back home yet. The he call his staffs in the office, just in case they saw them. But they said that they know nothing about Yasu and Kai. Takahashi calls everyone and no one knows. Now they totally panic. Takahashi call his office driver to take them home.

-------

Just after they arrived at home, they call everyone to help them searching for Kai and Yasu. The one that they’re worrying about is Kai. They just don’t expecting something bad happen to their only child. Kai’s Dad initiates to call MG, just in case he knows something.

“Hallo. Good afternoon, Sir.” MG answer the phone.

“MG, did you see Kai or you do you know where is he?” Takahashi talks to the point.

“What do you mean, Sir? I didn’t see him. I’ve been in my house since yesterday.” MG said.

“Oh, GOD..” Takahashi sigh.

“Sir, what happen to young master? Is he alright?” MG starts to worries.

Takahashi tells MG what happen and MG get shocked. While he still talk to MG on the phone, there’s a phone call to their house. A maid hang up the phone.

“Hallo, Takahashi residence’s here.”

“Hallo, may I talk to the house owner? Tell Takahashi, I have his son here.” A man on the phone said.

“Sir, there’s a man said that Kai’s with him..” the maid said, give the phone to Takahashi.

Takahashi quickly get the phone. “Hello, Yasu is that you?”

“No, it’s Yasu’s boss.”

“What? What do you mean? Who are you? Where’s my son?”

“Wow, calm down, Mr.Rich. Your son is okay.”

“WHERE’S MY SON?” he said loudly.

The man laugh to hear Takahashi is in panic. “Easy, man. Here, if you want to hear his cute voice. ” The man take off Kai’s masker. “Say hi to your Daddy, little boy.”

“Daaaad!” Kai shouts. But then the man isolate his mouth again.

“Kaaaaii!! Oh my God, what did you do to my son?!” Takahashi speaks loud. His wife starts to worries him so hard. “Shit, Yasu! You kidnapped my son!”

“HAHAHA. Slow down... I did nothing. But I will... if you give me my favor.”

“WHAT? WHAT DO YOU WANT?”

“Just come to my place and bring some money. The you can take your son.”

“Shit. How much do you want?!”

“Three million dollars.”

“WHAT??!!”

“Why what? Is that too much?? Oh my God, for a succes businessman like you, I guess that’s not much. Or... okay. Maybe your son isn’t worth it. You know, I can just ‘BANG’ your boy’s head in a second and you’re just wait for his corpse coming to your house.”

“NO. PLEASE DON’T DARE TO TOUCH MY SON!! I-I will give what you want!”

“HAHAHAHAHA Good choice, Mr. Takahashi. Just come to my place with the money, not police. It you dare to bring any polices, you’ll find your son dead.”

“FINE. So where’s your place?”

Takahashi noted the place that the man said on the phone. Now all the pople in the house are panic. They can’t believe that Yasu, their new driver is a kidnapper. Meanwhile, Takahashi still not end his conversation with MG on the phone. Then he also tells MG that Kai is actually kidnapped by the new driver.

Takahashi decide to go to the bank to get the money. But before that, he ask one of his staff to check Yasu’s identity and search for him. He also call his friend who is a police chief executive. However, he doesn’t want to go there by himself. He have to keep himself and Kai are secured, even if he has to give them money.

-------

In the other town, MG who is staying in his house, get his jacket and take his shoes.

“Dad, where are you going?” little Acchan ask her Dad.

MG move down and caress his daughter cheek. “I’m going back to work, Acchan..”

“But it’s still early. Yo still have three hours left to be here, Dad.” Acchan said. Her Dad usually come back town on 7pm. But now her Dad is about to leave.

“Acchan, Mr.takahashi is in trouble. I have to help him.”

“What’s the problem, Dad? Can I help him too?” Acchan said innocently.

“What happen, Gorou?“ MG’s wife coming.

“Look, Mr.Takahashi’s son is kidnapped. He told me the address where the place of the kidnapper. It’s only takes 30 minutes driving from here. I have to help him.” MG explains to her wife.

“Oh my God.” His wofe shocked. “Be careful...”

MG nods. He wears his leather jackets and kiss his wife’s forehead.

”Daddy, can I go with you?” Acchan suddenly said. “I want to help Mr. Takahashi too. He’s so kind to me. So I want to help him.”

MG smiles by what his daughter said. “Acchan, the situation is very complicated and too dangerous. But you can still help Mr.Takahashi.”

“Really?” Acchan smiles excited.

“Yes, just stay home and pray for him. Ask God to keep Young Master Takahashi safe.” MG said to Acchan and kiss her forehead.

-------

MG leave his family and go to the place where the kidnappers and Kai are now. In 30 minutes, MG arrives in front of the old building. He hides behind a big tree and observe the situation. He also walk around the house yard to find if there a possible entrance for him.

Then he finds an opened back door of the building. He walks approach the door an enter it. The place is so quiet and dark. He moves carefully to find the place where Kai is. Suddenly he hears some footsteps, so he quickly hides himself. He safe.

He walks again and a man sees him. The man comes “Hey, who are you?”

MG quickly punches him. The fighting but MG can handle him and make the man collapsed. He starts to walk again until he find a door which is an inch opened. He sneaks throug the door and he can see his young master sits down on the floor with his hands and feet tied by ropes and the mouth is isolated.

By throwing a coin, MG makes a sound so that two men inside the room come closer to him.
“Who’s there?” the men said and walk to the door. MG hide himself behind the wall and take a bat near him. When the man open the door wodely, MG beats them by the bat. He fights the men by himself.

Kai noticed the noise, he can see someone familiar to him is fighting with the kidnappers.
“MG!!” he thought and wide his eyes. He just sits there watching the fights because he can do anything.

MG keep fight the men until all of them collapsed. MG quickly come towards Kai and untied the ropes. While trying to unties the ropes, Kai see one of the men  wakes up again. The man take hand gun and directs it to MG. Kai wide his eyes and shout “MG, behind you!!”  MG quickly look at behind him, he can see a man directs his gun to him. And in a second...

BANG!!!!

MG cover Kai by his body to protect him. The two close their eyes.

MG tries to open his eyes, he feels nothing. He pulls his body from Kai and take a look at the man. He can see the man has collapsed, and there’s a cop behind the window. Suddenly some cops are coming and take the kidnappers out. MG unties the ropes and now Kai is free.

“MG!!!” Kai hugs him tightly and cries.

“KAAAII!!!” Talahashi runs towards them.

“DAAAAD!!” Kai gets up and runs to his dad. He hugs him and cries. “Daddy, I’m scared!!”

“You’re safe, son! Are you okay? Did they hurt you?” he examine every inch of Kai’s body just to ensure that Kai is okay.

“i’m okay Dad. MG saved me..” he pointed at MG who stood there watching the son and dad scene.

“Thank you, MG ” Takahashi said.

-------

The kidnappers are prisoned. The newspaper and TV keep showing the news that son of a succesfull businessman has kidnapped but saved just in hours. Some journalist come to Talahashi’s residence to interview them.

Two days later, after the Takahashi family having their dinner at home, MG called to come to the living room.

“You call me, Sir” MG said as he arrives in the living room.

“Yes, sit down. We have something to discuss” Takahashi said.

MG sits down on the sofa. There are Mr. And Mrs Takahashi there, and their little son is busy reading comic on the sofa.

“MG, as what happened to Kai recently. I think I’m getting paranoid to find another driver.”  Takahashi starts talking. “Would you mind if you work with us full time again? I mean, even in weekend? The whole time..”

“Eh?” MG a little shock by what his master said. Then he keep silent, thinking of his little daughter who is start to grow up. If he leave his family, Acchan will miss him so much. He just doesn’t want to disappoint his daughter and also his wife.

Takahashi knows MG’s situation by seeing his silence. So he tries to break the silence. “Err... about your family...” he said. “You can bring them here. They can live here with you.”

“Yes, if you don’t mind, your wife can work with us too. As you know, a maid can’t handle this house. Especially to handle this little prince..” Mrs. Takahashi said and pat her son’s head. Kai quickly remove his mom’s hand from his head as he feels that its disturb him reading the comic.

“Just tell your wife and discuss it. Please think about it and I hope you take our offer. We really rely on you, MG” Takahashi said.

MG nods. That night, he calls his wife and tell her about the offer. Takahashi very trust MG, and also MG has work for him for years. It’s so harsh if he doesn’t take his offer. Beside, Acchan hasn’t start her school yet, it’s not hard if she move out of town to live with him. And his wife, also can work in the house to help handle the household. After talking much on the phone, they finally decide to take the master’s offer.

~~~

A long chapter. Hehe
I hope you like it and leave some comments.  Thank you
« Last Edit: April 22, 2013, 04:21:58 AM by chemicalstar »

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: TAKING CARE OF YOU >> CHAPTER 2 !! <<
« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2013, 06:46:17 PM »
MG used to be the Takahashis' driver and now with acchan he might have to leave his family behind but the offer is on the table

Go for it

Posted by the mento Hawaiian

Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Sydney W

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina & KaiAcchan
« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2013, 06:50:38 PM »
Yeay, finally MG take his master's offer which mean Acchan will be staying with Takahashi's family soon. I wonder how the kids react when they meet up.

Offline K-popJ-popAWESOMENESS

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mwahahahahahahahah (have nothing so say..........)
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2013, 09:12:03 PM »
MG my herooo~~

Thank you for saving my little baby Kai

Please update soon I can't wait to know what will happen when Acchan meets Kai

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2013, 03:28:47 AM »
Kai is being kidnapped... I would not leave my children with a driver at all time... esp. to someone that is still new

Wah... MG is a hero...

Ah... so Atsuko is going to live with Kai together in the same house...

Yeah... how Kai is going to behave with Atsuko around....?

Is he still going to be a spoiled, stubborn child or is he going to be conciderated and kind to MG family?

Is Atsuko going to be a Kai's personal maid there?

If Atsuko has not started going to school so she is younger than Kai, right?

Can't wait to find out more

Thank you for the lovely update

:wub: :inlove: :heart: :love:

Flean

« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2013, 04:04:38 AM »
my first fic after a while not reading any and its really worth it..  :twothumbs
very interesting plot you got here..  :w00t:
can't wait for the next chap!  XD

Offline Hii_chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • love all Takamina's pairing
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2013, 05:46:47 AM »
so...now Kai and Acchan live together :w00t:
sound interesting :twothumbs
there will be more moment I cant wait to see it
thanks for update and please make it soon :jphip:
\\(''^0^)// Sou-chan  \\(^0^)//

Offline korin48

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • kooorrriiinnn
    • korin.desu.48
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2013, 05:48:29 AM »
Acchan and Kai live together?? Wooow so awesome chapter!!!!!!  :w00t:
I love it!!!  :banghead:
I am very very curious what reaction when Acchan and Kai meet!!! :panic:
Thanks for update fast!
Update soon :3

Mogi Shinobu
Oba Mina
Kojina Yui