JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bugy Craxone - Orange No Mikatz

Author Topic: TAKING CARE OF YOU (kaiAcchan - S1 COMPLETED) + S2 Chap9 (10/19/2014)  (Read 110165 times)

Offline korin48

• Self-proclaimed Greatest and Most Loyal AtsuMina fan!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • But I think TakaHarem is not too bad either ^~^
    • kooorrriiinnn
    • korin.desu.48
Re: TAKING CARE OF YOU -kaiAcchan- >> CHAPTER 19 - UPDATED 27/07/2013 <<
« Reply #260 on: July 27, 2013, 03:33:50 PM »
She heard everything except the last sentence.

Why expect?!?!!??!  :banghead: :angry:
Kai should speak "I love you" louder!!!  :smhid :angry:
Please update!!!!  :bow: :bow:
Twitter | Facebook (fangirl account, dont use much)

Kami-oshi: -----
AKB oshi: Okada Nana, Kizaki Yuria, Yamada Nanami,
Mogi Shinobu
SKE oshi: Takayanagi Akane, Tani Marika, Matsumura Kaori,
Oba Mina
NMB oshi: Jo Eriko, Yamamoto Sayaka
HKT oshi: Murashige Anna, Sashihara Rino, Yamashita Emiri,
Kojina Yui
NGT oshi: Kitahara Rie, Ogino Yuka
Graduated member: Oshima Mai, Ohori Megumi, Shawako Hata,
Ogiso Shiori, Fukumoto Aina, Akimoto Sayaka (original kami-oshi),
Furukawa Airi, Yamada Nana, Kadowaki Kanako,
Takahashi Minami (2nd kami-oshi), Oya Masana, Kinoshita Momoka

Offline Yuki88

• The Nocturnal Black Snow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
Drama, drama, dram. I LOVE THIS.

Obviously both of them are so thick-headed and no one dare makes the first move.

Can't wait for the update :3
Anai Chihiro is my one and only.

"Are we nothing more than the captain and her vice captain?"

My random OS Idea Center || Hakata Legend (HKT48 drabble fics) || Virgin Love (A TomoYuki Fluff) -hiatus?-

Tumblr version of my fics archive: http://blacksnow88.tumblr.com/

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
Why it has to be the last sentence that she didn't hear?!?! :cry:  :banghead:  :bleed eyes:

(╯°□°)╯︵ sƃuᴉlәәɟ ʎɯ llɐ

hell yeah

Offline mgxx

• being normal is boring
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SAEYUKI-ATSUMINA
acctualy,,, I cried while reading this story ..
kai please!!! confess your feeling :(
im so sad, because this story will be ended  :( :(
i hope chemical-san will write the sesion 2 of this story, when atsuko and kai get married someday and have some child in their family.. ahh it would be interesting  :inlove: :inlove:

Offline chemicalstar

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Wetenschap is alles
Re: TAKING CARE OF YOU -kaiAcchan- >> CHAPTER 20 COMPLETED 4/08/2013 <<
« Reply #264 on: August 04, 2013, 11:37:13 AM »

Ahh, sorry if the latest update story made you all disappointed. So, to have to say SORRY again. This is going to be the last chapter. Thank you for all your support by reading my fanfiction story. I hope you all like it.

CHAPTER 20 PART 2

Just came back from his basketball game, Kai went back home. It’s so tiring day for him. He used to spend his time by playing basketball, go to meet the people to erase his heartache. Still wearing basketball uniform which covers his sweaty body, Kai walks in the house. He smells something interesting: foods. He takes a peep to the kitchen, just to make sure that Acchan is not there. However, he still try not to meet her so often even they live in the same house.

Acchan is not there, Kai decides to get in the dining room where some maids serve the foods on the table.

“Whoaa!! Whose birthday is it?” Kai said looking at the foods, drooling.

“Takahashi-san didn’t know?” a maid asked him while putting a plate on the table.

“Eh? Knowing what?” Kai answered innocently.

“Takahashi Sae-san is coming this evening. That’s why we make this special dinner. He asked us to prepare them all.” The maid said.

“Uncle Sae is coming this evening?” Kai looks so surprised.

“Yes! I wonder why you don’t know about this, young master” said another maid.

Kai pouts. It’s impossible if Uncle Sae didn’t inform anything. Uncle Sae might be called Acchan, but since Kai and Acchan is on a fight, so that’s why Acchan didn’t inform him about it.

“I don’t know…” Kai lift up his shoulder and ignores it. “Who cares…”
Kai is back to his interest of the foods. He furtively moves his hand and about to take a baked shrimp on the plate but suddenly…

SLAP!!

Someone slaps his hand, he quickly turns around and see a girl behind him.

“At least wash your hands first!” the girl grumbled without looking at him but busy with her work of preparing some beverages. Kai just pouts with a cold face.
“Uncle Sae will arrive in an hour, you better get shower now.” Acchan said, her back is facing Kai.

Kai gets upset. Without saying anything, he walks out of the dining room and go to the second floor heading to his room. He sighs deeply, throws his backpack on the bed, takes off his shoes then goes to the bathroom.

“Whoa!” he seems so surprised again, the bathroom is full of steam. He takes a look at the bath tub, someone has prepared a warm water for him. Kai thinks that it must be Acchan, the only maid who can enter his room privately. “Still care about me, eh?” he thought. He takes off his clothes and get in the tub, enjoys the relaxing warm water.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

"I'm home!!" Uncle Sae shouts happily. Acchan quickly walks to the living room and meets him.

"Uncle Sae!!" Acchan greets him.

"Acchan!!" he hugs Acchan while Sayaka who stands behind him smiles looking at the warm scene in front of him.

"Hi Acchan!" Sayaka greets her when Acchan releases the hug. She bows at him.

"Come on, the dinner is ready. Let's eat first!"

"Oh yeah! I can't wait for dinner, let's talk about a lot while eating." Sae put gives his bags to some maids so they can put the bags in his room.

"Where's Kai?" Sayaka said.

"Ah, yeah, where is he?" Uncle sae added.

Acchan pour some drinks to Sae and Sayaka's glasses. "He's taking a bath."

"Oh.."

"So, Acchan, how's your preparation for college?" Sae asked.

Acchan sits down on the chair in front of Sae and Sayaka. "Everything's okay. All the registration things are finished. I just got the schedule for the first month."

"Ah, good. I hope there's no problem with them." Sae said.

"Hmm... That art college, I have a friend teaches there." Sayaka said.

"Really?" Acchan asked. "Wow that's cool!"

"Actually, my cousin, not my friend. She's the lecturer in broadcasting subject." Sayaka said. "Eh, by the way Acchan. Is the college too far from here?" Sayaka asked. "I mean... It will be so tiring if you go there everyday even by train."

"Yes, but.. I don't have any choice. There's no relatives who live there, Uncle Sayaka" Acchan said a little sad

Sayaka looks at Sae. "You should rent her an apartrment, dear!"

"Really?"

"Of course!" Sayaka. "What if she come back from college late of night, what if there are bullies?"

"Hmm.. You're right!" Sae thinks a little. "Acchan, what if you live in an apartment bear the campus?"

"Yeah, I can ask my cousin to look for a proper apartment for you!" Sayaka offers his help.

"Uhn, that's right, Acchan. You can come back here on weekend.

Accchan smiles bright. "Thank you.."

"It's okay, Acchan. I'm your parent now!" Uncle Sae smiles at her, then he sees someone's coming with not so friendly look. "Oi, Kai!!"

Kai walks in the dining room in very cool style just like he's not so excited that Uncle Sae is coming. Acchan can see his bad behavior.

"Are you okay?!" Uncle Sae said when he hugs Kai, "You looks unwell."

They sit down again. Kai sits opposite to Acchan even there is an empty chair beside Acchan. That evening should be a good way for them to have a chit chat. But Kai's behavior is strange. He used to be so silent during the dinner and choosea to focus at the food. That's why Uncle Sae and Sayaka only talk to Acchan.

"You know, Acchan.. There will be a lot of handsome guys at college!" Sayaka said. "My cousin always tells me that her students are handsome."

"Souka..." Acchan just laughs at Sayaka. "Maybe I will have a lot of boyfriends!" she said jokingly.

"Of course, you're pretty, every guy must fall for you" Uncle Sae added.

"I'M FINISH!" Kai suddenly said. He takes his drink then stands up, leaves them and walks away.

Everyone's silent, looking at Kai's strange behavior. As Kai leaves the dinning room, Se suddenly said. "Is there something wrong with you two?"

"Ano... We're on a fight" Acchan said nervously.

"What?!" Sayaka said surprised.

Then, Acchan tells her Uncle what happened while Kai is in his room: sleeping.

"Ah, so that's why..."

"Haik, I'm sorry I made him mad." Acchan said.

"No, it's not your fault, Acchan." Uncle sae said. "Let him live by himself. You, just go to he art college and promise me to be a great actrees. About Kai, I will make him a great leader for our company. You don't have to be worried about him."

"Yes, you're righy. But still, it's so awkward that I'm in a fight with him. I can let it too much longer."

"I think he doesn't mad at you. He just can't take the reality yet."

Acchan looks at Uncle Sae directly.

"Soon he will not mad at you anymore when he realize something" Uncle Sae said seriously then stands up. "I'll take a rest, tomorrow we have to prepare for Kai's departure to NY. Good night, Acchan"

"Good night, Uncle Sae."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

The day is today. Kai's goods and stuff havr already packed up and he's ready to leave Japan for his college. Until thay day, he still in a fight with Acchan. Both of them are so coward and stone headed. No one of them wantas to take a move first.

"Let's go... We don't want to miss the flight, right?" Uncle sae calls Kai who is still inside his room.

Kine is ready with a SUV. Before Acchan get in the car, Kai quickly get in and sits in the front seat beside Kine to avoid sitting together with Acchan on the backseat. Along the ride to the airport, they have a chit chat again except Kai who is wearing an earphone and listening to his own music.

Jur when they arrives at the airport, they check in and get ready for the flight.

"Bye Acchan, always tell me about your college okay!" Uncle Sae said as he hugged Acchan.

"Haik,  don't worry about me". Acchan said. "Bye.  " she waved her hand to them.

Acchan and Kai just starea each other without saying anything. Uncle Sae, Sayaka, and Kai get in a passenger waiting room to wait for the flight.

“Are you sure there’s nothing left behind?” Uncle Sae asked.

Kai nods. “Yes, everything’s perfect.”

“Nothing you want to say before we leave?”

Kai silenced for a while. “No. I guess no.”

“I guess no? Make it sure, don’t guessing!”

Just when they enter the room, Uncle Sae (once again) talks to Kai. “It may takes a long time. You may be able to go back to Japan next Christmas. Make sure you won’t miss anything.”

“Next Christmas?” he said surprised. "I think I will be able to come back this Christmas!"

Uncle Sae laughs a little. "No, you'll be very busy this christmas. There will be no time to come back to Japan."

That's very long. Kai thinks again.

"What's goin on?" Uncle Sae asked when he saw Kai's expression changed.

“Wait a sec, I’ll be fast!” Kai said to Uncle Sae. He quickly turns around and running back ouside.
"I hope you’re still there." Kai thought.

“SIR!! Wait , Sir!” two officers forbid him from get out of the room. “You can’t go out. The plane will be departed in no time. You should go back.”

“No, please, I need to meet someone. There’s something I want to say!” Kai shouts at the officers.

“You can’t, Sir. It may impede the departure.” The officer said while grabbing his wrist hard.

“PLEASE!!” Kai begs to them. “I have to meet her…” he said with watery eyes.

Hearing word ‘her’, the officer finally let him go. “Three minutes!”

Kai smiles widely. “Thank you” he bows at them, then he walks fast to the waiting area, hoping Acchan is still there.

There are a lot of people there, it’s not easy to find her.
“ATSUKO!!” he starts to shouts her name so he can find him fast. “ATSUKO!”

Then, he saw a girl with shoulder-length hair standing facing the glass wall.
“ATSUKO!!” he calls her.

Acchan turns around and sees Kai is walking towards her. She seems so surprised as Kai is walks back to the waiting room. “What happened?” she thought.

In the other side, Kai can see Acchan’s eyes are red and her cheeks are wet. “She must be crying” he thought.

“Kai…” she said, half whispering.

Kai quickly cups her face and capture her lips with him. He press his lips to hers, tasting her sweet lips. At first Acchan just silenced, but then she replies the kiss.

Kai can feel her wet cheeks of tears. He kisses and taste every inch of her lips, enjoying the warmth of her lips. In other side, Acchan feels like there’s a butterfly flying inside her stomach as Kai kisses her passionately. Her hands moves to his body and hug him closer to her while Kai still cups her cheeks and focus with the kiss. Her heart beats fast.

As they lack of air, Kai let go of her.

“I love you…” Kai said, their face in only an inch apart.

Acchan’s eyes drop some tears again. The tears of happiness.

“I love you too, Kai..” Acchan said trembling.

Kai smiles happily, hearing that Acchan loves him too.

“I’m sorry…hiks hiks” Acchan still trembling, tears keep running down on her cheek. “I’m sorry to make you disappointed.”

“Sshhh..” Kai places hid index finger on her lips. “Don’t say again. I love you…” Kai kisses her again, more passionate than the first. This time Acchan replies the kiss just as passionate as him. It's longer than before. Kai overs the kiss again and looks directly to her eyes.

“Will you wait for me?” Kai said, half begging. “Please..”

Acchan quickly nods. “Yes.. I promise…”

Kai smiles happily. “Thank you..”
"Don't date any other guy in college even if they're handsome, okay?"

Acchan chuckled. "Okay, I won't, master!".
He still remember the conversation that night. He was jealous alhough that was only a joke.

“I love you..” once again, he meet his lips with hers again, but this one is only  a light kiss.

“Please wait for me, Atsuko..” he said, then he hugs her tight.

Acchan leans her head on her chest, drowned on his embrace. She can feel his warmth of love.

“Sir!” An officer calls Kai while showing his watch.

Kai realized that this time he has to go.

“I gotta go now..” he kisses her forehead. “See you, Atsuko..” he smiles and wipes her cheeks from the tears. “Don’t cry okay.”

Acchan release the hug and nods. “Call me when you arrive.”

Kai walks back heading to where the officers are. He turns around again to see her once again. He can see Acchan smiles at him and waves her hand.

"Whetr have you been?!" Uncle Sae asked he's  a bit mad.

"Sshh ... He just met Acchan" Sayaka said to calm him down. Then he whispers in Sae's ear. "I saw them kissing!"

"Really?!" Uncle Sae wides his eyes. "So it's official, Kai?!"

Kai just smiles awkwardly. "I guess so."

"Hahaha... I'm glad you confesses it!" Sae said as they walk in the plane. "Just be careful, a long distance relationship is not that easy." he winks at him.

Meanwhile...

Acchan is standing beside a bkack  SUV before she gets in the car, she looks up and see Kai's plane has already flew away.  She smiles, "I love you, Kai... ".

THE END

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So... That's the end!! How's that?! :)

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #265 on: August 04, 2013, 12:10:59 PM »
Nice ending although they will be far apart in any case
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Yuki88

• The Nocturnal Black Snow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
« Reply #266 on: August 04, 2013, 12:33:01 PM »
Haha, that's a nice ending, albeit a little short. I think you should write an epilogue haha.
Anai Chihiro is my one and only.

"Are we nothing more than the captain and her vice captain?"

My random OS Idea Center || Hakata Legend (HKT48 drabble fics) || Virgin Love (A TomoYuki Fluff) -hiatus?-

Tumblr version of my fics archive: http://blacksnow88.tumblr.com/

Offline korin48

• Self-proclaimed Greatest and Most Loyal AtsuMina fan!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • But I think TakaHarem is not too bad either ^~^
    • kooorrriiinnn
    • korin.desu.48
« Reply #267 on: August 04, 2013, 12:47:11 PM »
Omg! A kiss!  :inlove:
Abit lack but nice ending...  :deco:
Please write epilogue! :tantrum:
Twitter | Facebook (fangirl account, dont use much)

Kami-oshi: -----
AKB oshi: Okada Nana, Kizaki Yuria, Yamada Nanami,
Mogi Shinobu
SKE oshi: Takayanagi Akane, Tani Marika, Matsumura Kaori,
Oba Mina
NMB oshi: Jo Eriko, Yamamoto Sayaka
HKT oshi: Murashige Anna, Sashihara Rino, Yamashita Emiri,
Kojina Yui
NGT oshi: Kitahara Rie, Ogino Yuka
Graduated member: Oshima Mai, Ohori Megumi, Shawako Hata,
Ogiso Shiori, Fukumoto Aina, Akimoto Sayaka (original kami-oshi),
Furukawa Airi, Yamada Nana, Kadowaki Kanako,
Takahashi Minami (2nd kami-oshi), Oya Masana, Kinoshita Momoka

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #268 on: August 04, 2013, 04:16:09 PM »
Nice ending... But one more chapter please to wrap it up...

Say how they become together after how many years?

How they got their happy ending...?

Thank you for the nice ending

Can't wait to see an epilogue..

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Sydney W

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina & KaiAcchan
« Reply #269 on: August 04, 2013, 04:21:18 PM »
Is that all ? I want an omake ! I want them (Kai x Acchan) be together at the end NOT a separate long distance relationship. Uwahh, i'm crying now.

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #270 on: August 04, 2013, 05:39:35 PM »
sweet final chapter.. but I want a "omake" extra chapter.. when Kai returns to Japan... but its ok :B

Offline mgxx

• being normal is boring
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SAEYUKI-ATSUMINA
« Reply #271 on: August 05, 2013, 04:38:40 AM »
sesion 2 , please  :bow: :bow:

Offline hazwani

• -TAKAHASHI MINAMI OSHI & I SHIP ATSUMINA-
  • ecchi
  • Takahashi Minami Oshi- I love Atsumina-
« Reply #272 on: August 05, 2013, 02:13:44 PM »
iahhh.. i need epilogue or.second seasons.. huhu.. i want.know about after kai return to japan

Offline miayaka

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • ツ twitter account got hacked pls unfollow
« Reply #273 on: August 05, 2013, 02:38:21 PM »
hey atsumina_100 XD
tbh I want more hahahahahahahaha
the ending is perfect but
cough* season 2 cough* epilogue

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
« Reply #274 on: August 05, 2013, 02:44:45 PM »
I want more hahahahahahahaha
Totally agree with mia!
Pls iwant more XD
thank you for the fic chem
:on gay:

Offline mgxx

• being normal is boring
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SAEYUKI-ATSUMINA
« Reply #275 on: August 05, 2013, 02:49:34 PM »
hey atsumina_100 XD
tbh I want more hahahahahahahaha

eeee don't tell anyone yet, miayaka-san *run away*  :mon trudge:

Offline Pdpond

• Every day Atsumina
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~AtsuMina~
« Reply #276 on: August 05, 2013, 03:59:40 PM »
Eh end already? Omake i want omake
but its can call happy ending nya :deco:
to be my friends Twitter Tumblr

Offline chemicalstar

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Wetenschap is alles
Re: TAKING CARE OF YOU -kaiAcchan- >> CHAPTER 20 COMPLETED and REPLY<<
« Reply #277 on: August 05, 2013, 07:38:02 PM »
 Hi everyone!!

Thanks for all the 'thank yous' and comments you gave, and also for all the (silent) readers (who join or not in this forum) for reading my fic until the "The End" showed up.

To be honest, it's not easy to write such a long 20 Chapters fan fiction. English is not my main language, so... I notice that my English is suck. I wrote a billion typos inside. Gahh!! This thing that I couldn't ever avoid from. But I'm glad, even with those lacks of writing, you can still understand the story. Arigatou!!

Most of you expected an omake chapter, even the season 2 of this story. Well, I know even though I wrote a happy ending of KaixAcchan but it still makes another question: "How about their life after that?" Or maybe some of you still imagine how about their life will be when Kai come back to Japan.

@miayaka & @mgxx: I PLANNED IT, okay not PROMISED IT. Damn you two just made a lot of readers took too much hopes for this. Lol

Well. THANK YOU again. And about the omake or maybe the season 2, I said it: I planned it. So, let's see......

Offline karenchan

• Member+
  • AtsuMina KaiAcchan shipper ! Oshima Yuko <3
Re: TAKING CARE OF YOU -kaiAcchan- >> CHAPTER 20 COMPLETED and REPLY<<
« Reply #278 on: August 06, 2013, 01:04:10 AM »
Aww, so sweet  :luvluv2: :luvluv2:

I felt butterfly in my stomach too.
Somehow, I feel like i want to dance  :on gay: :on gay:

Thank you for the completed series.
48G FTW. Yoroshiku.

Offline cisda83

• ecchi