JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bugy Craxone - Lucy`s Donuts

Author Topic: Devolution : Homo sapiens {Number 6 5th September 2012}  (Read 14830 times)

Offline caiyunki

• Member+
Devolution : Homo sapiens {Number 6 5th September 2012}
« on: March 01, 2012, 12:24:47 AM »
Hi All! I'm startin a new story!! :) And this is dedicated to Bee !! Sorry for dragging this so long. . It has been 3 months I realised. . I didn't forget about it. . .

I will try my best to update both stories as and when I can. . .But I shall say, Strawberry Penguin still has my main attention. I'm not revealing the charaters name in this really short introduction (But i think they are enough for one to guess who are they :) ) HEHEHE , how and what is this story is about yet. :) So yupps :) heheheh

Devolution : Homo sapiens . . .

Evolution . . . is definite as a gradual process in which something changes into a different and usually more complex or better form.

In scientific terms . . .

Evolution . . . is defined as change in the genetic composition of a population during successive generations, as a result of natural selection acting on the genetic variation among individuals, and resulting in the development of new species.

Devolution, is the opposite of what evolution is. Instead of changing into a more complex or better form, one can devolve into a primitive form as compared to who they were as before. In the scientific definition, a creation or a new form of Homo sapiens may be possible. Human 2.0 : better than before, or back to the primitives.

Presenting to you . . . Devolution : Homo sapiens

Number 0 - This is how it begins. .  .

"Good morning!" A young lady whispered softly towards wooden frame that were placed on the table by her bedside. She got up from her sleeping position and sat on her bed, crossed legged, raising her hands high up in the air, giving her body one good morning stretch, allowing a few of the joints to crack before hanging her legs at the side of her bed. "I'm starting my day. . . Have you started yours at your side?" The young lady continued speaking to the photo frame. Giving the photo one weak smile for the last time, she pushed her body weight onto her feet, standing up from her bed and began to make her way towards the washroom.

When in the washroom, the young lady stared into her reflection of the mirror and arranged her light brownish boyish short cut with traces of water she dapped onto her hand from the tap. They are getting long again . .. It's time for a haircut. . . She thought to herself. Pulling the cupboard behind the mirror opened, she reached her hand for the nearest scissors and closed the cupboard, staring at her own reflection once again. "This will do the work. . " She whispered to herself. Without any hesitation, she began to run her hands through the long ends of her hair and worked her scissors through it. Short fragments descended from the cut, passing down her long eyelashes, and down to the sink before her.

-------------------------

The young lady lying on the comfy bed shot her eyes wide open as soon as the implanted alarm in her ears rang, sending impulses to her brain that it was the time to wake up. She sat up on her bed immediately. Just as she sat up, toiletries items such as toothbrush, toothpaste, a hairbrush, a sink and mirror were transported out for her, before her bed. As she brushed her teeth, the glass panel on her right sizzled and turned into a screen.

"Good Morning Madam. It's the 1st April 2040. The time now is 840 am. There is a 60 % of rain today. Regarding your appointments, you are due for the annual general meeting at 930 am this morning. Contents of this meeting will be concentrated on the market of the latest released product produced by the company. You have another 10 minutes to reach the office - " The panel was turned off before it could finish it's briefing. The young lady, now properly washed up, brushing her mid-length silky black hair with the hairbrush, had turned it off with the remote control by her bedside.

She pressed another button on the remote and there from her room door, her outfit for the day was sent in. When she was done, she stood up from her bed and went to a corner of the room, where a small metal plate, just like how a weighing machine looked like, was situated. She stood onto it. With a single press on one of the buttons on the wall beside it, her surroundings were changed immediately. The bed was gone and was replaced by an elegant glass table and a white chair.

"Welcome back to the office, Miss - "

-------------------------

Dressed in a white robe, a young lady was rushed all around in the laboratory, with tools in her hands. "Just a few more touches and you are done." She spoke. And what she was working on, is a young woman with a head of brown, shoulder length hair.

"It's alright Master. You can take your time to ." She replied.

The lady in white robe cut the loose ends of the wire that stuck of the other hand with a slicer. "Remember, I'm not your master. The person I'm sending you to then is." She reminded.

The brown haired lady just nodded her head.

After the cut wire was polished, the lady in white robe turned the lady with brown hair around. Looking into her hazel eyes, the lady in white smiled. "Now, go to her, and fulfil your mission." She whispered.

« Last Edit: September 04, 2012, 05:36:17 PM by caiyunki »

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
Re: Devolution : Homo sapiens
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2012, 12:42:17 AM »
oh~ this looks interesting~! :3 im guessing the 1st person could ba ai-chan...the 2nd i want to say is sayu..but i could be wrong ;3; and the 3rd i really dont know lol guess i'll have to wait and see~

and maybe i need bee-chan to come and persuade me with stuff XDDD
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline Sora-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kawaii deshou?
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2012, 01:09:50 AM »
Ummm , This is interesting I love guessing characters.. I wanna say the first person is probably Ai, the second Sayu.. and the third.. Maybe... Gaki-san?

Umm.. I cant wait for the next upload.. Its very intriguing!
Tanakame!<3333 ReinAi<333 TanaGaki!<33 TakaGaki!<33 TanaShige!<33 AiSayu!<3 JunSayu!<33 SayuKoha!<3 AiEri<3

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2012, 01:39:35 AM »
Ai-chan, Sayu and then... Depending on what kind of brown... Can be Gaki-san or Erien I mean Eri. XD. and this is interesting different timelines! o A o and LOL when I saw "Homo Sapiens" I immediately though "MANPAWAAA" LOL.
Like I’m the most calm... Like, it must definitely be because, Like when we enter, I’ll be hurrying. But Because Junjun is older, I can calm down? I don’t really know, Like I just absolutely want her there beside me. Whenever we go abroad, if Junjun is absolutely not beside me, I absolutely won’t go. Something like that. -- Tanaka Reina about Junjun.

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2012, 05:01:53 AM »
^ My thoughts exactly  XD

Damn 'Manpower', hehe  :lol:

I think the first is Ai, then Sayu and then Gaki/Eri/Aika
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline risa_ai

• Member+
  • Matsui, Midget, Gaki and random breadcrumbs~
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2012, 06:57:15 AM »
I'M HOOKED! Again... XD
Update strawberry penguin soon too!

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2012, 07:04:31 AM »
The future? DUDE!! So want to see more!! :panic: :panic:

Offline Beecubed

• Charmy Follower 4 Life. <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am of IshiYoshi faith.
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2012, 04:51:08 PM »
WHAT. WHAT IS THIS. WHAT WHATTTT WHERE HAVE I BEEN?!?!?!!? ORZ

OH MY GAWD CAIYUN. You are kidding me.  :nervous I didn't think you'd even pick up the idea, so I wasn't expecting anything. WHAT.IS.THIS. Just... OMG  :deco:

Thank you so much!!!  :wub:

I gotta catch up with the forum properly again, I've been neglecting idol fanfics lately for idol goods (FB anyone). ;_____;

I'll be back to comment properly! I'm just so very pleasantly surprised by this!  XD
Yatta yatta yatta  :onioncheer:

and maybe i need bee-chan to come and persuade me with stuff XDDD

skype...

:hee:

Offline caiyunki

• Member+
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2012, 12:35:54 PM »
Number 00 - The lady with short cut : This is the world she lives in.

"Argh! I'm running late!" The lady with the light brown short cut groaned in frustration when she glanced up at the antique analogue  clock that was placed at the corner of the living room. Hi! My name is Takahashi Ai, and I am turning 30 on the 14 September 2040. Today, 1st April 2040, is the start of the new economic year and I have absolutely a hell lot of work to do, like reporting the new interest rate for loan that the bank I'm working for at the moment, summaries of accounts and a lot of other different stuffs. Ai, the lady with short cut thought in her mind. She stuffed the pile of documents that were required for the into her sling back and reached for her blazer that was hung across the back of the chair, pulling it over her shoulders and rushed for the door.

This is not the day to be late . . .  Ai thought in her mind as she unlock her bicycle that was locked onto the metal grill gate of her mansion style housing, hopped on it and began on her journey to her work.

You must be thinking how weird I am, don't you? To be truthful to you, I am. I am just like an alien living in this world, year 2040. Who on earth still rides a bicycle to work in this era? Even during the days when I was still a college student, I don't ride them too. There's something known as public transport - Bus, Taxis, Trains and Bullet trains. . . But too bad, they are no longer present in these days. Sad to say, they had been retired when a teleporting device was introduced by Nakazawa Skyline technologies. Ai thought in her mind as she increased the speed her feet are going on the pedals. Riding down the down slopping hill, Ai stopped her pedalling and closed her eyes, enjoying the soft breeze of the spring that brushed passed her soft features. But riding a bicycle to work is not a trouble after all. It helps to relax my own self, as well as my daily exercise. . . tone up my thigh and calf muscles. . . .So much benefits! I wonder why didn't I do that back in the days . . . Ai continued in her mind.

When she had reached bottom of the small hill, she made a right turn into the deserted street that used to be the busiest street of the city. It's not because it was still early in the morning that the street is dead but because, since the introduction of virtual shopping centre software and online line shopping, no one actually goes to physical ones anymore, leading to closure of the companies and corporations that ran them . .  .

When she finally reached her office, she was the only in there. The tabletops were occupied by nothing but glass panels, except for only one table where writing materials, photo frames and documents file were placed on them. Yes, that's my table. . . Ai leaned her bicycle at the corner of the office room and headed straight for the table.

"Woah~ Ai! You looked like you just stepped out of the shower." Came the comment from one of the lighted up panel, just across Ai's seat.

"Rika, you're early today. . ." Ai greeted as she settled into her seat and looked across her, towards the panel Rika's face was on.

"Can't help it. I had forgotten to prepare the report that I'm supposed to present in the meeting. Just have to log into the system earlier to get the work done" Rika answered as she yawned. "And I had only remember about it when I woke up 10 minutes ago. . ."

"Well, then you should focus on your work. . .I will talk to you when your work is done. . ." Ai suggest. She bent down and withdrew her drawer. From the drawer, she pulled out a mini towel, which she had used to wipe her perspire away, ruffling her newly cut hair into a mess.

"You know, Ai, you should really get a teleporting device, such that you will not need to spend such a time on travelling to work. Or even better, get the system installed in your house. You won't even need to get out of your house to go to work. . . " Rika suddenly spoke again.

Ai looked up at the image of Rika on the panel. She replied nothing. Instead, she just gave Rika a slight smile before heading back into her report.

"Sheez! Ai!" Rika called out to Ai again.

"Yes?" Ai looked up again.

"The database crashed." Rika continued dejectedly. "Can you help me to search for the hard copies of reports from year 2035?"

"Sure . . ." Ai stood up from her seat and head towards the database room, took the folder Rika asked for before returning back to her seat. "There you go. . .Which part?"

As the time for work gradually drew near, the glass panels around Ai gradually lighted up. "Good morning!"

"Good Morning!"

"Good Morning!"

Greetings began to fill the room.

----------------------

"Ah. . . .I so tired. . . " Ai groaned tiredly while pushing her bicycle back to her mansion. The uphill back home is the only time where she don't ride her bike. The pressure she needs to put on her knees to ride the journey was too much such that she would rather push her bicycle up rather than to ride it up. Upon approaching her house, she found a petite female figure, with a shoulder length brown hair, standing outside her house, in attention position.

"Impossible. . ." Ai whispered softly.

But it seems like the figure had heard her. She walked in a marching way towards and stopped just 5 inches away from Ai's nose.

"Good evening Master. Model 20102012 reporting to your service." Said the female figure.

It seems like this is also an introduction chapter. . . So i had decided to write 3 introduction chapters, each for the parts in Number 0. Seems like everyone could guess who's the first lady was. . . So here come the identity of the first lady :) heheheh

sadly. . . No one had managed to get the second (could be due to my rather bad description. . . ) and third one (the lady in white robe) right. . and no one thought of the fourth. . .(well most of you thought there was only three :X) But I had kinda included more clues about who the fourth (shoulder length brown hair) maybe . .  so . . .heheheh :)

@ kawaii beam : heheh. You got Ai correct. . . try guessing the other 3 ? HEHEHEH

@ Sora-chan : heheheh. gakisan is definitely on the list. . .but not the third :X

@ arisa03 : Heheheh. same, second is not right :) heheheh. . . yupps in the future. . wonder if i can write it well . .hmmm. . .

@ sakura_drop_ : Manpower. . . Homo sapiens. . .heheheh Thanks for e comment ^.^ heheh

@ risa_ai : hehhe. I'm glad . .. :) I updated SP twice before this ^.^ hehehhe

@ rndmnwierd : Yupps. future. .. now you see more of it. . .but more to come . .heheheh

@ Beecubed : Hehehehhe. . . . . .. Well the idea just came to me when I read something some days ago. . .and. . Yah, I promised you the story :) heheheh and the storyline keeps forming in my mind. . so I had decided to start writing on it :) heheheh I'm hope you will like it. . though i think it would be so much different from what you had planned. ;X heheheh :)

Dewa, until Number 000 then :)
Ja ne!

Offline miglop

« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2012, 02:15:56 PM »
"Good evening Master. Model 20102012 reporting to your service." Said the female figure.

Gaki-san  :lol:

I wanna Gaki-san humanoid for myself too!  :P

I feel a bit of anguish when you wrote something about "last chapter" in your SP fanfic (yeah, lurking  :roll:), but I will forgive you due this... I just need my TakaGaki dosis, you know...  :grin:
TY caiyunki  :bow:

I keep comparing, you're always winning

Offline Kikk4r

• Member+
i think the robot thing is Reina lol or Risa or Aika :P did i got it right :P

update soon again i wanna now if i had right xD

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
So the first Ai, then in the 2040 Ai again, the robot is Eri/Risa, the white-robe one maybe Reina/Sayu
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
I'm thinking this is going to be pretty awesome, but I'm not sure where you intend to go with it. Looking forward to more.

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
this is very interesting for a start, although the transporting system would be nice irl :nervous
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline caiyunki

• Member+
Number 000 EK

"Welcome back to the office, Miss Kamei" The panel imbedded in the glass table greeted the moment Eri's presence was sensed in the room.

Kamei Eri, turning 28 this coming December. Marketing Executive of Nakazawa Skyline Technology. Often gives her fellow colleagues the impression that she has difficulties in getting for work in the morning due to her normal restless behavior during the daytime, and therefore only little knew that Eri is actually a morning person.

"Good morning !" Eri replied the penal as she sat onto her white chair. She pressed her thumb at the corner f the glass table, using her fingerprint to access into her network system. She shifted her glaze slightly to the right and stared at the only item that was on the glass table - a digital photo frame that was made up of the same material as the table. Though it was made to be able to hold more than a thousand photo data in it, there was only a single photo save inside. "Where are you?" Eri muttered quietly to herself as she stared earnestly at the photo.

"Senpai! Ohayo gozaimasu!" Eri bowed down as she paid respect to her senior, the uprising young software designer when she noticed the figure down the hallway of the office.

"Ara, Eri?" Her senior responded. "Ohayo!" The senior greeted back as she ran her fingers through her long sepia locks, pulling them into a pony tail and secured it with a white fluffy hair tie. "You know, Eri, you don't have to be so polite with me. You can just call me by my name." She continued as she shone her wide smile to Eri.

Eri felt her heart melted by the smile her senior had gave her. "I - I - I - think it would be more appropriate for me to address you as Senpai, Senpai." Eri stuttered a little. 

It turns out that she took more than a term before Eri could call the senior by her first name. And that was when she had realised she had slowly fallen in love with that dashing, charismatic sepia haired senior of hers. At the fourth month of service in Nakazawa Skyline Technologies, Eri had finally decided to confess her love.

'I - I think I like you . . . ' Eri kept her head facing down, with her outstretched hand presenting a simple ring box to the senior. "This is for you . .. " Eri continued in a really soft and shy voice.

The senior did not reject her. And neither did she accepted her confession. The relationship remained ambiguous for the next standing week, and had ended when the Senior had quitted and left her position, and disappeared straight into the dark curtains. No one knew where she was, nor had seen her after her resignation.

'Will I be able to meet her again? ' Eri thought silently in her mind. Her eyes had never left the image on the photo frame. That photo was taken approximately 6 years ago, when Eri had just barely entered the company after graduation from a Bachelor of Science Degree in Marketing in University.

Shaking her head slightly to divert her attention away from her private issues, Eri returned her attention to the glass panel, looking through the powerpoint slides that the system had prepared for her in regarding to the presentation she has to give in the meeting later in the morning.

"Eri, are you in there?" A sweet high pitched voice echoed across her office door.

"Yes, I'm in."

Without asking for any permission, the individual at the other side of the door pushed the door right open and made her way through the door and into the room. Her long straight untied black hair danced in motion as she made her way swiftly towards where Eri sat. "You are early today."

"Well you are early too, Sayu." Eri answered with a slight smirk on her face. The sight of her best friend lightened up her gloominess that crowded within herself when memories of that particular Senior was brought up in her mind. 

'Michishige Sayumi, turning 27 years old this coming July. Started working at Nakazawa Skyline Technologies since her graduation from High School as a part time sales lady, helping the company to promote their latest technologies door to door to each and every family. Though she does not have a high level education degree, she had managed to work her way up, earning the trust of the Chief Executive Officer and was promoted to the Finance Executive of the company. 

Though Sayumi had entered the company earlier that Eri did and was technically Eri's senior as well, the fact that the former was younger than Eri had broke all ice, allowing them to became the best of friends in just a short term of time. The another face that one was working in sales and another specialising in marketing had just increased the chances of them working together, allowing them to become best friends in just less than a year.

"Well, there's the annual meeting this morning." Sayumi explained. "How's the preparation coming up? " Sayumi continued asking.

"All perfect!" Eri finished as she locked her document file up.

"Come on, let's bet, what's the focus of the meeting this year." Sayumi prompted.

"Hmmm. Global expansion?" Eri suggested.

"Eh, Great mind thinks alike ah .. . " Sayumi teased with tapped lightly on Eri's shoulder.

"Well. . .We are the best partners, aren't we?" Eri teased back.

"Come on, Eri." Sayumi pulled Eri up from the seat. "Let's head for the meeting room then and see, whether do we have a same great mind as Nakazawa-Nee-sama!"

Eri giggled in a rather high tone as she allowed Sayumi to pull her back onto her feet. "Yah, my dear narcissistic princess. . ." 

Character number 2 is UP! :) The one which many didn't manage to guess :) hehehhe

@ miglop : Hehehehe. . .well, you will get to know the actual answer at the next chapter :) heheh

@ Kikk4r : hehehe. Yupps it's either one of them you had listed it down :) hehehe

@ sakura_drop_ : Eh, the first Ai and the 2040 Ai is the same Ai. Number 0 is just the continuation of Number 00 :) heheheh

@ rndmnwierd : Hmmm. hopefully. . .I don't have much confidence though. . . Hmmm. . .hehehe

@ kurosawa : hehehe. Of course, the transporting system would be nice in real life. . .hehehe. it's the most ideal transporting system to have in life :) hehehe

Yupps. I will try to get the third part of the introduction up soon, such that I can officially start on the story. . .and of course, as well as SP :) heheh

De wa, until the next time then :) hehehhe

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Devolution : Homo sapiens {Number 000 EK 10th March 2012}
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2012, 05:18:37 PM »
Eri and Sayu mental connection :nervous

Another day of work for them :lol:
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2012, 06:21:04 PM »
Eri, Sayu, and a mysterious senpai. Hmm, who could that be?

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2012, 06:49:43 PM »
Mhm.. Maybe senpai is Gaki-san..

Offline Kikk4r

• Member+
« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2012, 12:48:21 AM »
AW YEAH im awesome!.... I hope xD

so it is Reina is`nt! you can`t fool me! I am THE master! lol

update soon so i can know it >:D

Offline risa_ai

• Member+
  • Matsui, Midget, Gaki and random breadcrumbs~
« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2012, 07:06:46 AM »