JPHiP Radio (12/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hotei Tomoyasu - Eien no Hana

Author Topic: Devolution : Homo sapiens {Number 6 5th September 2012}  (Read 14841 times)

Offline caiyunki

• Member+
Re: Devolution : Homo sapiens {Number 000 EK 10th March 2012}
« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2012, 02:28:45 PM »
Number 0000 A.K and 20102012

" Konno-san, the annual general meeting is going to start in half an hour time ..." A rather monotonous voice echoed into Asami's ears. Without even having to turn around where the source of the voice came from, Asami knew it straight from which appliances was the voice from. It was her electronic scheduler note book. That particular reminder had been buzzing Asami the fact the meeting is starting soon for the past 2 hours in every 5 minutes, till the most patient and my pace lady on the earth was starting to get irritated.

"Maa~~ Can't you allow me to finish my work in silence?" Asami complained in a faint voice as she headed towards the device and switched it all off, bringing the source of her irritation to an end. Satisfied with her decision, Asami returned back to the her latest product that she has been working on for the past 3 months.

Konno Asami, 29 years old. The top mechanical engineer in Nakazawa Skyline Technologies. Entered into the company with her best friend 8 years ago, after skipping a grade in high school and graduation from college a year earlier than all her same years. Together with her best friend, who is a computer and software programmer, they are known to be the invincible combination in the uprising world of technology advancement. Yet 8 years later, Asami is standing alone at the position by herself. Well-known for her my pace-ness in the way she works. No one can ever rushed her into her work. They will be just hushed out of her sight if they tried to do so.

Absolutely just like a flesh human, with a tender slight tanned skin, the figure of the young woman with a head of brown, shoulder length hair right before her looked exactly like a human. However to be truthful, she's not. The young women before her was just a robot, or rather humanoid . Made from the latest technologies and parts, there's no way to tell her product away from a real human. It was so up to the technological advances that the humanoid had a heartbeat - The rhythmic synchronised for the latest software, with a memory card that would record logs and details of what the humanoid will experience within the left chest space.   

Asami retrieved an electric carving tool from her work desk and went straight to the humanoid bare chest and began to carve 8 numbers on the left shoulder blade. "20102012" was what Asami had just carved. And when she was done, she pressed the switch button beside the side of numbers she just craved, turning the humanoid on. Upon activation, the figure before her flipped fer eyes open, revealing her hazel brown eyes and stared straight into Asami's eyes.

"Good Morning, 20102012. . ." Asami greeted quietly under her breath.

The words Asami just said was processed through her artificial ears, into a words recognition system into the processing system. "Good Morning. . . " The young woman answered in a monotonous voice.

"Well that voice is a little boring. Add more life into your response, 20102012." Asami shook her head lightly as she commented.

"What do you mean by adding more life in my response, Master?" The humanoid asked. The statement was not understood by the processing system of humanoid.

Asami hummed her lips tightly together as she brought her index finger to them. "Let me see what can I do about it." Asami left the humanoid standing alone at the station as she headed towards her highly sophisticated computer data base system. "By the way, I'm not your Master, 20102012." Asami continued as her eyes ran through the screen that was all filled with files name written in a font size 5. "The lady I'm sending you to then is your Master." Asami finished.

"Who is that lady you are sending to me then?" The humanoid asked again.

"Takahashi Ai." Asami answered effortlessly as her eyebrows furrowed. She was getting irritated by the droning tone the humanoid was speaking in.

"Who's Takahashi Ai?" The humanoid asked yet again.

"Can you keep quiet for a while for the time being until I install the file for " more life into your response " into your system?" Asami snapped a little. It was unusual for the patient girl to be in such a mood. The unusual behaviour had showed how important the success of this project meant to Asami. "Atta! I've got it!" Asami cried out in happiness when she had finally found the file she was searching for in her system. "Come over." Asami ordered. And the humanoid obeyed. When the humanoid approached, Asami connected the humanoid onto her system through the WiFi connection and began to transfer the voice print fingerprinting system and intonation files into the humanoid operating system. After the file was transferred, another file on the screen caught her attention. "Hmmm. This will help you lots. . . " Asami mumbled to herself. Without thinking twice, she double clicked the document and initiated the file transfer again. "It's done!" Asami cheered. " Now speak."

"Speak." The humanoid answered, causing Asami to burst into laughter. "What's so funny?" The humanoid puzzled.

"Innocence." Asami managed to mumbled through her laughter.

"Innocence?" The humanoid puzzled again. With the WiFi system switched on, the humanoid began to access onto the online dictionary and search for the meaning of the single word.  " state of blissful ignorance " was the response returned to the humanoid. "How would speak leads to the state of blissful ignorance?"

That made Asami giggled more. "It doesn't matters, 20102012." Asami tried to calm herself down by going to serious business. "Alright, 20102012, I will brief you about your mission right now."

"Go ahead please."

"I have created you to be an image of a superhuman, being about to do everything. from cooking to ability to teleport. You are the combination of all the technologies the company had introduced so far, and your mission is to, persuade your Master, Takahashi Ai, the only personnel who had yet to adapt to any of our technologies, to accept you and our technologies, within a three month period. That's the trail period. If you had succeed, 20102012 will be approve for mass production. If you failed to convert her in the three months, the project will be scrape and you, will be too." Asami briefed in a serious voice, so much different from her previous tone.

"Convert her?"

"Yes. That's your mission. So go ahead to appeal your ability to her."

"Roger!" The humanoid turned around and headed straight to the door, only to be halted by Asami again.

"Wait a minute! The wires at your left limbs are loose!" Asami called out. The humanoid froze in her action. Asami chased after the humanoid with tools in her hands. "By the way, other than 20102012, Risa will be your brand name." Asami added on as she flipped the artificial skin open and began to work on the loose wire. "Just a few more touches and you are done." She spoke.

"It's alright Master. You can take your time to ." Risa replied.

Asami cut the loose ends of the wire that stuck of the other hand with a slicer. "Remember, I'm not your master. The person I'm sending you to then is." She reminded.

Risa just nodded her head in response.

After the cut wire was polished and the skin was sealed back in place, Asami turned Risa around. Looking into her hazel eyes, the lady in white smiled. "Now, go to her, and fulfil your mission." She whispered.

@ kurosawa87 : Yupps. hhehehe. . .and maybe with Yuko too :) hehehe

@ rndmnwierd : yupps. mysterious senpai. Mysterious senpai will remain mysterious until the time is right to reveal who she is :) hehehe

@ sakura_drop_ : hehehehhe ^.^

@ Kikk4r : Opps. . .. Reina is not :X hehehe

@ risa_ai : heheheh . . . I never said that :X :)

yupps. finally all introduction chapter is done. the story will officially start when I'm done with my uni research work :) which most likely will be next weekend. . .
But like I had always say, SP will have the priority until it's finished :) HEHEH

de wa, until the next real chapter then ^.^

Offline risa_ai

• Member+
  • Matsui, Midget, Gaki and random breadcrumbs~
So it is takagaki after all! Evil caiyun. :p i'll give you bananas! XD UPDATE SOON~

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
Ach... Now i wonder who that senpai is... (maybe Ishikawa-san...)

Sooo waiting for your next update!!!  :twothumbs
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Oh man, this is getting pretty interesting. I had a feeling it was Risa, butI hadn't figured the part of her mission would have a time limit and she would be scrapped if she failed.

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
I think this is the first time I'm gonna comment OTL. a;lkjdkass ; A ;

Noooo, I think they will fall in love instead of persuading her. LOL Now this sorta feels like Absolute Boyfriend. o Ao aklsdjkasds I can't wait for more! ; A ; Mysterious senpai OTL. Mysterious~ /shot
Like I’m the most calm... Like, it must definitely be because, Like when we enter, I’ll be hurrying. But Because Junjun is older, I can calm down? I don’t really know, Like I just absolutely want her there beside me. Whenever we go abroad, if Junjun is absolutely not beside me, I absolutely won’t go. Something like that. -- Tanaka Reina about Junjun.

Offline caiyunki

• Member+

Number 1 - Technology Dinosaur Ai vs Humanoid Risa

"20-10-20-12?" Ai stuttered in utter astonishment. Puzzlement crept upon her face as her eyelid went wide open, exposing more whites of the eyes, till the fact that it almost felt like her eyeballs were going to fall off the eye socket at any moment to come.

"Yes, Master." Risa answered serenely. The input of the vocal system file into Risa by Asami in the morning allow Risa to now speak more like a human. The dullness and lack of intonation were now all gone. "If that's a little too difficult for Master to remember, Master can always call me by Risa."

"Ri-sa?" Ai narrowed her eyes at the humanoid before her as she stumbled at the words again.

"Yes, Risa is the brand name for series 20102012, which is me." Risa explained thoughtfully, as what she thought she was.

"Brand name? Series 20102012?" Ai puzzled more.

"I am the latest creation of Nakazawa Skyline Technologies, abbreviated to many as NST, and I am here to inform you that you have been offered a free three month trial usage of me, Model 20102012." Risa began to introduce her own self to Ai.

Ai's eyebrow furrowed deeper. "You are a robot?" Ai asked in a shaky voice.

"To be exact, a humanoid." Risa responded.

Ai fell into silence for a long moment before she responded again. "Sorry, I'm not interested." Ai affirmed as she brushed past Risa, pushing the bicycle ahead of her and stopped it beside the gate of her mansion. She retrieve the metal chain out of her backpack and wrapped at around the body of the bicycle before locking the ends together with a padlock.

"Why?" Risa persisted as she chased after Ai to the gate. "It's a really good deal. Isn't that what human beings are looking for? Cheap deals. . . NST is now offering you a free 3 month trial is using me without having you needing to pay any charges." Risa continued as she bugged behind Ai's back when Ai was focusing on remembering the number combinations of the padlock.

"I'm really not interested." Ai stood by her former response.

"But why? "Risa pestered behind Ai.

Ai turned her head to her side slightly, until the sight of Risa's face came fully into her vision. "There's no reason for why. . ." Ai answered. "So please return back to your company and tell them that I am not interested in this trial testing. That's it." Ai finished. "So please leave. . ." Ai turned her head back and proceeded to unlock her gate. Just then, a pair of icy hands wrapped around her elbow and grabbed it with great force.

"Master, wait a minute, you have not even allow me to introduce my functions and ability to you and you are already rejecting the idea. At least allow me to appeal my abilities to you before deciding whether if you are interested in the free three months trial. . ." Risa gripped onto Ai's elbow and proposed.

"It hurts!" Ai groaned in her low voice.

"I'm sorry, Master." Risa released her grip from Ai's elbow immediately and bowed forward in apology, only to bang her forehead on Ai's shoulder painfully - not to Risa but to Ai.

"Ouch!" Ai cried out in pain again as she rubbed her shoulder Risa had just slammed into.

"Master, I didn't mean to inflict that pain on you, it's - " Before the sentence was finished, Ai turned around and looked at Risa with determination. When Ai reached for Risa's left shoulder, an important reminder from Asami just before she left flashed before her eyes.

'Never allow your Master to switch your power off. When that happens, it's the end. No one will be able to turn your power on again, except for your Master. But if she has the intention to switch you off, she will not have the intention to switch you back on again. So remember, never allow your master to switch your power off.

Before Risa could react to that memory, everything before her blacked out.

"Quietness finally. . ."Ai mumbled to herself as she pulled her arm back to her side from Risa's shoulder. She turned away from Risa and return back to her task - unlocking of the metal gate. When it was done, Ai pulled the gate towards her, opening it. She step through the door and turned around, giving Risa one final glance before turning back and headed straight into the mansion.

Risa stood lifelessly beside the gate, with her left hand raised till in the mid air. That was the position Risa was in before Ai had attacked her left shoulder - where the switched button was located.

Back in her mansion, Ai threw her backpack off her left shoulder and towards the couch before heading into the kitchen, where she opened the refrigerator and searched for any leftovers from the previous night. "Ah. . .. I'm hungry. ..  ." Ai mumbled as she searched through the compartments of the refrigerator. "Nothing much I could eat. . ." Ai came into conclusion. "Well . .. I guess instant noodles will do the work then. . ." Ai continued as she closed the fridge and headed towards the top cabinet where the instant noodles were stored.

As she waited for the water to boil, Ai began to drift off into her own world, and was only awakened when the water in the pot was boiling dry, causing the sizzling sound that woke Risa up. "Argh!" Ai groaned in frustration as she pulled the pot away from the flame before dropping it into the sink. Flipping the tap on as she allowed the cool water from the tap to cool the scotching hot metal pot down. As the water ran, Ai turned to the window by her side and realised it was pouring heavily outside.

"The robot!" Ai was reminded. She tapped the tap off and dried her hands on her pants before running out of the kitchen and out of the mansion. At the foyer, she picked up an umbrella that was lying at the corner and rushed out into the driveway, towards the gate. There she saw Risa, still in the same position, all drenched and wet. The slightly wavy hair was now all straight and wet, sticking against the skin at the neck area.

"Let's get her into the shelter first. . ." Ai whispered to herself. Pulling the umbrella over her head, Ai went into the rain and headed towards where Risa stood. She pulled the left arm that were stopped in the middle of the air against her shoulder and supported the weight of Risa on her shoulder as she dragged her way back into the foyer. "Gosh it's all wet. I wonder if there is any short circuit . . . " Ai said to herself again. She pressed her lips tightly together. "Maybe I should dry her up and see what I can do about it. . . " With that, Ai dragged Risa back into the mansion. She placed her on the door mat at the entrance before running into the bathroom, where Ai brought had placed all the bath towel in.

With two large towel in her hands, Ai began to dry the humanoid Risa up, starting from the head, down to the body, and the limbs. 'The clothes are wet. . . It's not going to help . . .' Ai realised. With that, she returned back to her room and took a set of her old pyjamas dress before returning to entrance area. She began to undress Risa only to look away shyly with shades of red running on her cheeks. It was something she had not expected. 'I can't believe that they had designed the robot to be so much like a human. . .' Ai reflected quietly in her mind. She kept her eyes closed when she turned her head back to Risa. With her eyes closed, Ai pulled the pyjamas over the head and down to the neck before slipping the hands through the sleeves.

“What if she’s all out and dead?” Ai spoke her thoughts out aloud. “But she’s not even living in the first place. . .She’s a robot!” Ai continued the one person conversation. “But she’s controlled under the influences of electricity, isn’t that so? If that’s so, water would have damage the wires. . . “Ai concluded. “But . . What if . .  ." Ai hesitated for a moment before reaching her hand towards the button that was hidden under the fresh dry pyjamas.

When the tip of Ai's index finger touched the flat indent on Risa's shoulder, a continuous loud beeping sound was echoed out from the chest area. Ai backed away in surprise as she watched Risa coming back 'alive' into action, breaking away from her previous frozen motions.

"Good evening Master. . " Risa greeted once again, as programmed each time the humanoid was turned off and on again, as the system installed within her reactivated. Image of her last sight before her shutdown flashed before her vision made Risa to back away from Ai and went into her defensive mode, pulling her arms straight before her, marking a safe distance between Ai and her.

"How did you managed to survive the water attack?" Ai puzzled, not being able to understand why Risa was remained undamaged even after having to stand in the rain for who knows how long.

"About that, " Risa started off. "That is one of the unique feature of me. I'm made of total water resistant polymer that resembles the softness of a human skin, yet still restricts the diffusion of water molecules to the inside, this protecting the vital electrical components inside of me from any damages." Risa explained, with her hands still up, "Therefore, if you agree to keep me, you will not have to worry about the causes of flooding." Risa added on. "I'm resistant against damage from liquid, fire, earthquake, blunt force and further on and further more. It wouldn't cost you extra maintenance fees like you usually do with usual electrical appliances." Risa finished.

Risa peeked through the holes between her fingers, watching Ai's reaction. When she realised that Ai was not making any sounded response to her, nor making any movements, Risa began to relax her hands down, but still keeping her tail close to me, and began to continue on her appealing time. "Not just that, I'm also the integration of all the latest technologies released by NST for the past 5 years. Teleportation, flying transport, mood interpretation aromatic therapy. . . You name it, I have it . . " Risa began again.

Ai blinked her eyes in unbelievingly. 'What has the world became of? Unbelievable! Ai thought silently in her mind. 'It had became such that there's even no need for a sales person to promote their products anymore. The product can do it for itself . . Ai continued in her mind. "I regretted my decision." Ai whispered under her breath.

"For what?" Risa looked blankly at Ai, who was obviously shocked by the fact that Risa had heard. "Ah, super hearing was also one of my abilities" Risa quickly explained.

Ai narrowed her eyes at Risa. She raised her right hand towards Risa's left shoulder, with the intention to shut the humanoid off like what she did earlier on. But it was not as simple as she had managed earlier on.

"Not once again." Risa shouted in a really loud voice the moment she saw Ai's uprising hand. "You got me once back then, you won't be able to get me for second time." Risa continued as she backed her shoulder away from Ai.

Ai narrowed her eyebrow deeply at Risa. "Please return back to your company, Miss 20102012. I'm really not interested in anything you had just said. I prefer my life as what it is right at this moment." Ai spoke after she had cleared her throat and swallowed the slight anger that was growing within her.

"I'm not leaving. . ." Risa refuted. Instead of moving towards the direction Ai had directed her to go, Risa went the opposite and into the inners of the mansion. "Not only those features, I also functions as a maid, serving your need for your three meal, and packing up your living areas." Risa continued. "Looks like you will need some help over here. . ." Risa pointed at the pack of uncooked instant noodles that were lying on the countertop. "What would you like for dinner tonight, Master?"

"Nothing. . ." Ai stubbornly replied. "I would rather go sleep with an empty stomach rather than to eat something made by you." Ai cringed her nose and made a face at Risa. With that, she stomped her way towards the wing where her room was situated, with Risa following closely behind her. "Why are you following me?" Ai turned around and snapped at Risa.

"I'm my duty to serve and await for instructions from you, Master. .. " Risa bowed and waited.

"My instruction for you is to leave, but you had refused to follow." Ai insulted. 

"Anything other than that." Risa added on.

"Just stop bugging me. Do anything you like except for trying to influence me in using your abilities." Ai stated flatly and turned away from Risa. Though that warning, Ai still hear footsteps following behind her. She turned around in frustration. "Didn't I said stop bugging me?" 

"It's my duty to ensure that you are safe and sound before I will leave to do other stuffs, Master. Master must be feeling lonely to walk this long way alone back to your room. You know, one of my features is to be companion you see. . .If you are feeling lonely, you know . . ." Risa winked at Ai.

"Crazy. . ." Ai muttered under her breath. With that, she ignored Risa and began to continue to make her way back to her room. She tried to ignore the fact that Risa was following closely behind her but when the figure wanted to follow her into her room, Ai stopped and snapped. "You can go anywhere you want in this mansion. Just not this room and not the one across the hall, get it?"

Risa was slightly stunned at the sudden seriousness and deepness of Ai's voice. Reluctantly, Risa nodded her head in agreement, only to have the door slammed into her face when the nod was noticed, "This is going to be a tough mission, by the look at it right now. . . " Risa analysed the situation to herself. "But there's nothing that can baffle me." Risa cheered herself determinedly.

And finally, the first offical chapter is up :) yes :) heheh

@ risa_ai : hehehe. I didn't say that either :) eheheh

@ sakura_drop_ : hehehe. I'm not saying. . .heheh

@ rndmnwierd : well. . . :) The time limit is there for a reason :) hehehe.

@ arisa03 : Yupps, that's what bee had in her mind as well ^.^ hahaha . .. will they?? I wonder :)

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
Re: Devolution : Homo sapiens {Number 1 22th March 2012}
« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2012, 12:49:11 PM »
This is AWESOME!!! I already love Risa's character SOOO much.. And Ai is too negative for me... But we'll see, maybe Risa will be able to change her...  :roll:
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline risa_ai

• Member+
« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2012, 01:23:59 PM »
Aww... Persistant risa. XD HERE GOES THE FUN!

Offline alwaysYou

• Aigaki<3 and AiReina<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Defeated by Aichan..Forever Lovely Aichan..<3
« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2012, 04:40:43 PM »
"My instruction for you is to leave, but you had refused to follow." Ai insulted.

"Anything other than that." Risa added on.
stubborn gakisan is fun too..XD..
Stubborn AI + Stubborn Gakisan.. :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

"You can go anywhere you want in this mansion. Just not this room and not the one across the hall, get it?"
the room have some memories that AI doesnt want gakisan to interfere? If so, i wonder what..
And will gakisan enter the room when Ai is not around..
Will be fun if ai get so angry and switch off gakisan again..But too bad, gakisan wont give her the chance now.. :lol: :lol:

3 months..3 months

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2012, 10:57:50 PM »
Ooo! This is going to be good. Reluctant Ai will fall to Gaki's charms. You cannot deny the Takagaki!

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2012, 11:57:07 PM »
Ai-chaaaaan, just be kind to Gaki alreaaaddy. Then again she's a humanoid. I wonder if she's going to start feeling sadness and such, or something? XD Ai-chan forever the kind girl she is. xD Then again, I wonder why she doesn't want Risa in those rooms... hmmm... I wonder what is there. xD
Like I’m the most calm... Like, it must definitely be because, Like when we enter, I’ll be hurrying. But Because Junjun is older, I can calm down? I don’t really know, Like I just absolutely want her there beside me. Whenever we go abroad, if Junjun is absolutely not beside me, I absolutely won’t go. Something like that. -- Tanaka Reina about Junjun.

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2012, 02:01:11 AM »
lol i feel like humanoid risa will probably be asking ai alot of questions XD and ofcourse they both have to be stuborn lol cant wait to see how this goes~
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline caiyunki

• Member+
« Reply #32 on: April 02, 2012, 07:53:08 AM »
Number 2 - Senpai

"May I ask where's Asami?" Yuko's loud distinct voice echoed through the empty walls, sending shudders down the spine of many. The question about the absent scientist was bringing a tense atmosphere into the meeting room/ This was the only time where the employees of the company have the chance to meet with the CEO of NST. It was an unwritten rule that no one is allowed to be late during the annual general meeting, and Asami had just broke it.

"I - I - I - will go look for her. . Came a quiet timid voice declaring, belonging to the youngest addition to the company, Aika. Her position was the secretary of Yuko and her duties was to ensure that the recording and transcription of the meeting details go on without any trouble. Aika stood up from her seat and headed towards the door, only to be stopped by Yuko before she disappear behind the door.

"I would not be very glad to have another employee missing from the meeting, Aika." Yuko explained.

"Hai." Aika responded in a really soft voice. She close the door very slowly after her before getting back into her seat.

"The meeting shall start without Asami then. Let's start the components where we would not have to include Asami's report in." Yuko announced. With that, the huge glass table turned opaque, and documents for the meeting were presented before each participant in the meeting room. "The main focus of this year meeting will be global expansion of our technologies to the other parts of the world." Yuko articulated in a loud and clear voice. Both Eri and Sayumi smiled to each other across the table as they heard that. "There a number of countries who are interested in buying our technologies, especially the teleporting device as it would totally reduce the unnecessary travelling time when travelling to other countries. We are looking forward to build up a further more teleporting bases in other countries." Yuko started off.

'We've got it right ! Global expansion. . .As expected, we have great minds just like Nakazawa-nee sama has' Sayumi thought silently in her mind as she smirked to Eri.

'That narcissistic princess. . . .She must be thinking that about her great minds with Nakazawa-nee-sama. . .as expected of her. . ." Eri thought in her mind when she received Sayumi's wide confident smirk. She returned the smile and turned her attention back to Yuko as her name was being nominated by Yuko.

"However, the companies that are looking to invest in our technologies are very keen about our figures. They were hoping to see a hundred percent of the population having to upgrade into the latest technologies the company had came out. Eri, can you report to me the figures?" Yuko continued.

Eri stood up from her seat and went to the front. She arranged her blazer at the collar and cleared her throat lightly, before starting off with her speech. "The figures from last year had showed that 70% percent of the population, including those living in prefectures such as Okinawa and Hokkaido. There is an increase in this percentage this year, from the 70% to 99.99% of the population adapting to the new technologies."

"99.99% ? 'Yuko repeated the figures.

"Yes. To be exact it's 99.99999%" Eri answered.

"What happened to that small 0.000001 % then?" Yuko continued questioning.

"It seems like from the data base and population figures from the government,  there is still one single person who had yet to use any of our products. It's too seem like it's impossible to track her position with our satellite system as well." Eri explained.

"One single person . . . " Yuko trailed into silence. which led to the building up of yet another tense atmosphere in the meeting room. The sight of Yuko falling into silence was not a good sign.

"Sorry, I'm late!" The door of the meeting room went wide open, unveiling the figure of the missing scientist Yuko was asking for since the very start of the meeting. "I was too caught up in my experiment that I missed the time." Asami continued.

"You are excused, Asami, but I hope that this will be the very last time you are going to do it." Yuko snapped out of her silence and responded to Asami's apology. Asami nodded her head in response and closed the door after her before limping towards the first seat of the row beside Sayumi. She is considered to be one of the higher ranks, as the pioneers for the start of growth of NST, thus explaining her position at the meeting table. "Eri, since it's just that one single person in the population, I suppose it should be alright for us to exclude that person out of our data, isn't that so?" Yuko turned her attention back to Eri.

"I - suppose it should be alright. . ." Eri stumbled a little before answering. 'Since you are the boss, your say overwrites every other thing. . .. ' Eri thought silently in her mind.

"That's great, I hope to see that data changed before submission to me later in the day. The particular company is looking forward is receiving that data from me before tonight." Yuko commented.

"That shouldn't be problem, Nakazawa-nee-sama. . ." Eri bowed in respect as she complied.

"Alright, next on, Sayu, finance report." Yuko excused Eri from the front and summoned the next report to be ran through.

Sayumi swirled around her seat and got onto her feet. As she brushed by Eri who was returning back to her seat, she whispered softly with a light smile. "Good one, we got it right." She turned around and looked at the group. There's a greater inflation than deflation of revenue of NST, though there are some interesting figures from the research funds I would like Asami to explain for me." Sayumi went off and looked straight at Asami.

"What would you like to know, Sayu?" Asami responded, with the same seriousness painted on her face.

"Lately there has been a huge amount of uncredited request from your lab, May I ask what are they for?" Sayumi asked.

"There were for the new product I'm looking at, Sayu." Asami responded.

"Which is?" Sayumi bitted on. It was obvious to her that Asami was trying to avoid her question.

"It is still in the early development stages. I don't think I am comfortable enough to reveal to everyone of you in the room about what I am doing." Asami answered stubbornly. To everyone who thought that the scientist was someone who is light-mouth - someone who speaks everything when asked- Asami can be considered to be one of the most stubborn person and tight-mouthed person on the earth. Looks can be deceiving and only a couple understood the real personality of her.

"But why so secretive? It's a product that will benefits the company. I don't see any reason why you are not comfortable enough to reveal your project, Asami." Sayumi insisted.

"Sayu, it's alright. I had knew Asami long enough. When she says no, it really meant no. So there is no need to force her to speak." Yuko interrupted the conversation.

. . .

When the meeting had finally ended, Yuko had asked Asami to stay back along with her in the meeting room.

"Asami. . ." Yuko called out in a gentle voice, a voice that she will never use in front of many in the meeting. "Why didn't you use your assisted limbs to bring you here? It would have taken you a lesser amount of time to reach here, in an easier way too." Yuko continued.

"Well there isn't any much chances I could walk around. I will still want to walk, that's why, nee-san." Asami continued in an equally gentle voice as she stood up from her seat.

"Do you want me to walk you back?" Yuko continued.

"It's alright." Asami smiled as she headed over to the door. "That's not the only thing you wanted to ask me, ne, nee-san?" Asami turned around and asked Yuko.

"I was just curious about the latest research you are doing, but knowing you for years, I guess, you won't say, won't you?"

"Nee-san will know it when I'm done with it." Asami smiled again."I'm returning back to my lab then. . . If there's no other questions you would like to ask." With that, Asami made her way out of the door and out of the room.

----------------------------------------------

It was evening fall when Eri reached home via her teleporting device. Dinner was well prepared by the stove. Though that, Kitchen was not the first place she went in. Instead, she went into her walk-in wardrobe -- somewhere where she had not been into for years, since morning assister will always prepare her outfit for her, be it be her morning washing up or after her long relaxing bath. "Where is it? " Eri kept mumbling to herself. "It should be in here. . ." Eri continued. She flipped her way through the heaps of hangers and finally found the item she wanted. A dress. A dress that she had never worn ever since she received.

"Eri! this! I'm giving this to you!" Without given any reaction time, a folded up dress was thrust into Eri's arm. Eri looked up from her arm and saw the senior she had a crushed on standing before her, with her arms crossed across her chest. "I saw it while shopping yesterday, and I thought it might looked good on you. So I had gotten it. Hopefully you will like it. . . "

"Tha- thank you . . ." Eri took the dress close to her chest as she bow, showing her appreciation for the present she had just received from that senior.

"It's a matching set that I have. . ." The senior continued as she winked, with one corner of her lips cornering up, causing poor Eri to blush at the cute expression it created on the senior's face.

"Really?" Eri beamed in an almost inaudible voice.

"Hai." The senior continued smiling. The smile of the senior was so influential. It never fails to bring a smile to Eri's face to. "You must wear it, okay?" The senior finished before continuing her journey down the hallway.

The 22 year old Eri was absolutely elated about the present that she muffled her face into the dress and began to jump around on the spot, ignoring the fact that her other colleagues were looking weirdly at her.

---------------

"Ano, senpai. . . " Eri knocked against the glass door of the senior's room and called out in a timid voice.

"Yes Eri?" The senior responded even without looking up from her computer.

"I was preparing the marketing strategy for  the latest program you and Asami-senpai had came up with and I have some questions that I need to clarify before I can continue.. . . So is it possible  - " Before Eri could finish with her request, the senior had agreed on immediately.

"Sure, why not? Come along!" The senior invited Eri into the office and made her to sit on her legs as there were no other chair in the room. "What is it that you would like to ask?" The senior asked.

"This-" Eri placed the tablet before the senior. "What are the special features of this transcription device other than it is voice stimulated?"

A playful smile came upon the seniors face when she heard the question. "Haven't I gone through this point during the meeting yesterday?" The senior scolded in a playful voice.

"Eh? Really?" Eri attempted jump out of the seniors lap, only to be pulled back gently by the slender arms on her waist.

"Ara . . .Eri is not paying attention during meeting .. . " The senior teased.

"Sorry . . ." Eri hung her head low as she apologised, thinking the senior was really upset with her not paying attention during meeting.

"Was it because you were busy dating with Sayu?" The senior continued with her teasing.

"EH! NO!" Eri quickly responded. "Where did senpai got that idea? I'm not dating with Sayu. . ." Eri continued hurriedly.

"Really?" The senior continued with a taunting tone. "You two looked like you were though. . .Always stuck together with each other. . . And yah, going on first name basis as well, calling Sayu by her name too, even though Sayu is your senior as well. . ." The senior continued playing.

"That's because we get along really well. Sayu is like my best friend, even though I had knew her for only a few weeks, it felt almost like we had known each other for years. It's not like what Senpai you thought. . " Eri explained desperately, hoping the senior will not get the wrong idea.

"Really? Just best friends?" The senior asked again.

"Just best friend." Eri affirmed.

"But you know what?"

"What?"

"Sayu told me that she likes you. . . ." The senior revealed, causing Eri's eyes to go wide open.

A pang of guilt grew within Eri as her memory stopped at that moment. Her selfishness credited to her guilt. She knew Sayumi likes her. Yet she had pretended she knew nothing about it. She acted like there was nothing as such. She acted as if the fact never existed. She did not want the relationship between them to change. She did not have the courage to tell Sayumi that the one she likes was not her. She was afraid that if Sayumi knows about the fact that she likes the senior and not her, the friendship she cherished with Sayumi will break. So, she had chose to be ignorant. And she knew it was being unfair to Sayumi, especially when the younger had poured out everything for her.

"Sayu. . . I really sorry. . .I'm really sorry . .. " Eri muttered. "Because I kept this secret admiration for senpai from you. We had said that we should not keep any secrets from each other, didn't we? " Eri continued muttering to her own self. "But I did. . .But if I tell you, I know. . . I might lose you as my best friend, Sayu. . . So forgive me, for my selfishness. . . " With that, Eri broke down onto the ground.

Just as so, a light scent of lemon oil began to diffuse into the room. The mood detector had detected the sudden change in Eri's emotion, and thus had decided to diffuse lemon oil into Eri's room- yet another technology from NST. With that, the scent stopped Eri's tears. She returned the dress into the wardrobe, deciding that she should not dwell too much about her missing senior for the fact that, each time she misses her, the guilt she felt for Sayumi builds up as well. She closed the wardrobe, hiding her secret behind the close door and went out of the walk-in wardrobe and into the kitchen, where she prepared herself for dinner. Yet another day is over, and tomorrow is another start of the day.

Chapter 2 is up! and yes! the story continues to reveal more about the plot ^.^

@ sakura_drop_ : I'm glad you liked Risa's character. There's a reason for Ai to be in that way. heheh . maybe . . .Maybe it would be Gaki who is the one going to change. . .MAYBE ^.^

@ risa_ai : Yupps persistent Risa vs Stubborn Ai. Who will win :)

@ alwaysYou : almost write the wrong nickname but .. . hehehe hahaha. maybe aichan will find the way to attack the switch button of Gaki without the latter knowing. . you will never know. . .and yah . .. rooms . . .gaki will not when ai's not around. . .hahah. but . ..

@ rndmnwierd : hahahha. takagaki . . . heheh ^.^ maybe?? it's bee who wanted this story . . .so . .. heheheh :)

@ arisa03 : I'm confident that Ai will not be gentle with the humanoid Risa. . .As far as time could go. . .but, yeah, it's still possible. . Bout the rooms, time will tell :)

@ kawaii beam : Yuppps. and the way Ai will deal with it. . .it should be fun :)

Like what I had said in SP, I will try to update once a week, as long as time allows. . .so. . . yupps

dewa, until the next chapter!

Ja ne~
« Last Edit: April 02, 2012, 08:57:42 AM by caiyunki »

Offline risa_ai

• Member+
Re: Devolution : Homo sapiens {Number 2 2nd April 2012}
« Reply #33 on: April 02, 2012, 12:55:24 PM »
Hmmm... I have a bad feelin' you're gonna kill us like you did with the latest strawberry penguin chapter. :p

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #34 on: April 02, 2012, 07:38:45 PM »
It's shouting AiEri! Everywhere there. OTL

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #35 on: April 02, 2012, 08:36:08 PM »
More plot, more plot! Kameshige plot! EriSomeone plot! Yuko Asami related?

Offline caiyunki

• Member+
« Reply #36 on: April 14, 2012, 03:00:57 PM »
Number 3 - Persistent vs Stubborn

"Good morning!!" Risa banged into Ai's room the first thing the very next morning the moment she noticed Ai's alarm clock went off. Ai shot up from her sleeping position in mere milliseconds as she heard her room door went open. By reflexes, she reached her hand for the photo frame by her bedside and slammed in flat gently, before turning over to Risa and stared angrily at the humanoid.

"What are you doing in here? Haven't I ordered last night that my room is out of bound to you?" Ai grounded. Even though she had just woke up from her sleep, her voice showed no evidence of that. She climbed off her bed and stomped towards Risa, who was standing at half a distance between the door and the bed.

"I'm here to wake you up?" Risa innocently replied. "Do you need any help in selecting your outfit for the day> I'm updated with the latest fashion sense and I will be able to help you out if you need help in that aspect. If you can't find any, I do have a catalogue where you will be able to chose from and the supplier will deliver them in matter of seconds upon the order was made." Risa continued with a smile, failing to notice the scowl on Ai's face. "Also, what would you like to have for breakfast? Would you like a western styled breakfast? Or a traditional Japanese styled? Or a Chinese styled breakfast? I can make any food. You name it, I will have it. I did notice that your fridge had ran low in groceries. I had made the order through my ordering system and they are going to reach here in less than ten minutes. So by the time you are done with your washing up, I estimate that your breakfast should be done." Risa finished, completely oblivious to the fact Ai was nowhere near to impress.

Ai was nowhere near to impress due to the fact that Risa had invaded her privacy area, even after she had made herself clear the night before. "What are you doing here? I told you, you are not allowed in here last night. And how did you even managed to get in here? I was sure that I had locked my room door before I slept last night." Ai ignored Risa's questions and offer to help and continued to probe into her concern. She directed her attention to the door and was shocked with what she had saw. The lock was broken. Totally broken. "You broke my lock ? How much strength had you used to open that door?" Ai interrogated.  "Wait a minute.." Ai suddenly remembered something. If Risa had the strength and guts to enter her room, chances would be that . . .

Ai brushed past Risa in a rather crude way and stopped. She turned back slightly and grabbed the humanoid by her wrist. "You are coming out with me. My room is a out of bound area for you." Ai expressed flatly. Once they were out of the room, Ai released her grip from Risa's wrist and went straight across the hall, where she placed her hands on the door knob of a single room. When she found out that the door was remained locked with no signs of tempering, Ai let of a sigh of relieve. She turned back, coming to face Risa again for the first time after her outburst moments ago. There she found Risa, standing before her, with her head hung low, quiet and not moving.

"I'm sorry master. . . I didn't meant to upset you. . . " Risa finally realised Ai was angry. The sensor had picked up the tone Ai had, sending information to the humanoid, informing Risa what was the meaning of angry. Simple and innocent, the low and soft tone did not continued. Being imparted to Risa that once you had apologise, everything will be alright, Risa raised her head up and shone Ai her best smile before continuing. "So, what would you like to have for breakfast?" Risa resumed her topic.

The scowl on Ai's face returned. Rolling her eyes lightly, she decided to ignore Risa and headed straight back into her room.

"I'm taking that as a western styled breakfast, Master. . ." Risa turned as she watched Ai disappeared before her vision. "I'm off to prepare breakfast for you then, Master!" As Ai's door clicked close, Risa turned around and returned via the way she had came from and back into the kitchen.

"I can't believe this . . ." Ai mumbled to herself as she studied the state of her room door. 'Maybe it's time for me to change my whole door lock mechanism. The lock is too weak to handle the strength that robot was equipped with.  ' Ai concluded in her mind. 'But I guess that had to be until next week then. . .There isn't any shops in Tokyo over here which operates in way just like what it was back in the days. Everything will be through all those weird technologies, which I don't understand why . . . Why . . . .' Ai moved away from the door and towards her bed, where she picked up the photo frame which she had placed facing down when Risa invaded her room. 'I still remember everything you had said. . . And I'm still holding on to it. . .Are you glad about that?' Ai smiled weakly and bitterly at the face that stood beside her in the photo. A wave of sourness tinged over her nose tip as she forced herself to smile again. 'I miss you so much . . . I really miss you so much . . . ' Ai broke down, resting her arm onto the soft covers of the quilt blanket.

------------------

"Breakfast is ready!" Risa greeted with a smile when Ai entered into the dining room, with her backpack loosely hung over her right shoulder.

"I'm not eating it." Ai stated flatly. She brushed past Risa once again and headed straight towards the main door.

"Why is that so, Master? You didn't had your dinner last night. . .Shouldn't you be really hungry right at this moment? And, do you know that it is really unhealthy to skip breakfast? Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and it should not be skipped, according to the medical experts who had worked through their researches." The medical information about nutrition Asami had incorporated into Risa's memory chip made Risa commented on Ai's intention to leave straight at this moment.

"I know. . .And I didn't have the intention to skip it anyway. I'm just going to pop by the convenience store right at the corner and grab some bread and milk for my breakfast." Ai turned around from the door and replied.

"Really?" Came the reply from Risa.

"Yes." Ai answered shortly. She turned away from facing Risa and remembered something. She turned back again, giving Risa one of her most serious stares. "Do not go into my room nor the room across the hall." Ai grunted in a low and threatening voice. "I will kick you back to your company if you do so, whether if you like it or not." Ai finished. With that, she pulled the door opened and disappeared through it.

"Wait a minute, Master!" Risa pulled the apron off her pyjamas Ai changed her into the night before and chased after Ai. When she reached the pouch, she found Ai standing at the corner, unlocking her bicycle from the metal gates. "Let me send you to work then. You won't have to spend a single energy or even break a sweat. You will reach there in just a swift second."

Ai narrowed her eyes as she stared boringly at Risa. "No thanks." Ai forced a smile. "I like to ride my way to my workplace." Came the monotonous reply. With that, Ai hopped onto the seat of the bike and pushed the metal gate open. Placing the first pressure on the pedal, Ai made her way out of her mansion. As she slide her way down the down sloping road, she closed her eyes, enjoying the soft breeze of wind that brushed pass her face. The enjoyment ended when she heard loud footsteps echoing beside her. She opened her eyes and found Risa, jogging slowly by her side. Little had she expected that someone had caught up with her by her side. "What are you doing ?" Ai blurted in surprise.

"Sending you off to work, Master?" Risa replied normally, with no evidence of breathlessness.

"You don't have to." Ai responded as she tightened her grip on her handle.

"I want to. It's part of my duties to ensure Master reaches work on time safe and sound and in one piece." Came the easy reply from Risa.

Ai was lost for words. There was no way she could win the humanoid in terms of the verbal skills. She had always silenced her with her reply since Ai could thought of no way to rebut the humanoid.

"Where's the convenience store you were talking about?" Risa asked innocently after they turned into the streets where Ai's office was located at.

"There is none." Came the honest reply from Ai.

"There is none? What about your breakfast then?" Risa concerned.

Ai braked, bringing the bicycle to a stop. "I have reached my workplace. You duty is fulfilled. You can leave now." Ai ignored Risa's question and tried to get Risa to leave.

"But what about your breakfast?" Risa asked again. The simple minded humanoid had not understood the complexity of the humans and the way they think. Risa pestered after Ai.

"Just go back already. . ." Ai insisted. "Don't dare following me up. If not I'll -" Ai continued as she reached over for Risa's left shoulder.

Risa saw Ai's reflexes and shunted away immediately, keeping herself at a safe distance away from Ai.

Ai smirked a little at Risa's reaction. "There you see. . ." Ai finished off her sentence. Pushing her bicycle forward, Ai paced herself into the building and into the lift, where she advance towards her office.

--------------------

"Ai, it's lunchtime!" Rika informed Ai through her screen when she realised Ai was still stuck on her seat and fixed into her work.

"Yeah, I know. . ." Ai mumbled a replied as she continued writing on the paper she was working on.

"Not eating?" Rika continued asking.

"Forgotten my bentou for today. . ." Ai replied without looking up.

"Isn't that really bad then?" Rika asked.

"I'll just starve my lunch through then. . ." Ai replied effortlessly.

"Do you want me to bring lunch to you then?" Rika asked. "It's going to be in just a second." Rika continued.

"Hmmm. It's alright. I don't wish to trouble you. . ." Ai politely rejected Rika's offer. Just as Ai said that, a soft knock on the glass door echoed throughout the room. Ai looked up her work and saw Risa standing at the door, waving frantically at Ai.

"Who's that?" Rika asked curiously as she caught a glimpse of Risa outside the door.

"I don't know her." Ai lied as she returned back to her work. Though her effort, it had not work. Risa began to bang on the door and shouted through the glass door.

"Master, I've brought you lunch!" Risa shouted repeatedly.

"Are you sure?" Rika doubted. "Your girlfriend?" Rika teased.

"Way no!" Ai blurted out immediately, giving no way for any misunderstanding to grow.

"Master Ai, I brought your lunch !" Risa continued shouting.

"See, she knew your name. . . You guys are dating? No wonder you are always so secretive about your private life. . . You have that kind of fetish. . . Master Ai. . ." Rika continued teasing. making Ai to frown deeply. "You are going really red, Ai." Rika continued as she realised the redness Ai had on her face. She told Ai was blushing. Though a little of the redness was due to the teasing Rika made, majority of them came from her anger for Risa. "Alright, I shall not disturb your love love time with your . . .'slave' . " Rika finished with a banter giggle, before going offline from the screen, where she left for her lunch.

Ai directed her attention back to the door, where she saw Risa, still frantically jumping around the door trying to get Ai's attention. Ai growled deeply within herself before standing up from her seat and stomped towards the glass door. Pressing the button to release the magnetic lock, she was greeted by Risa's energetic greeting.

"Look, I did not break the door this time round to come in. I had knocked on the door properly and asked for permission this time round." Risa shone Ai her childish smile. Seeing Ai was not laughing at the little joke she was attempting to make, Risa stretched her arm out and handed Ai a bentou box. "Here, your lunch." Risa offered. "Don't tell me you are not going to eat it. You had not eaten anything since last night, Master. . ."

Ai reluctantly took the box over from Risa had wanted to shut the door quick, only to lose to Risa, who had actually made her way into the office.

"Oh. . .So this is where you work. . . Eh? you are the only one? Woah, these are the technologies from NST. " Risa fascinated as she made her way around the office.

"Please leave. . ." Ai requested in a low voice.

"Why didn't you tell me then? I have all these functions too. . You won't have to come to office anymore." Risa turned around, ignoring Ai's request for her.

"I still have work to do. Please leave." Ai ignored Risa in the same way as she returned back to her seat. Placing the bentou box before her, she hesitated for a moment, before deciding to unravel the cloth. Huge part of her did not want to accept the offer from Risa. However, she was starving to the bottom of the pit hole that she had decided to put down a little of her stubborn attitude and began to tuck into the food made by Risa. It was hamburger steak with pasta and mashed potato.

"How was it?" Risa asked curiously as she saw Ai ate the lunch.

"Hmmm." was the response Ai gave Risa. As she chewed her food in her mouth, she picked up her pencil and began to do the rough calculations on the piece of rough paper before her before filling the right numbers into the documents she was working on.

"Do you know that it is really unhealthy to eat and work at the same time?" Risa mothered as walked over and stood behind Ai.

Ai twitched her eyebrow lightly as she ignored Risa. All she wanted was peace, so that she could finish the report without making any mistakes. But she was not having that.

"The first column sums up to be 187374, the second sums up to be 283491, the 10% interest rebate will be -"

"Shut up!" Ai growled, after Risa continuously mumbled the answers into Ai's ears.

"Why?" Risa looked at Ai with her pair of hazel coloured eyes.

"I want to do the calculations by myself."

"But it would be so much easier to use a computer or even a calculator to do the calculations." Risa argued. "I have softwares that can decipher all these calculations in mere seconds. Let me help you. . . "

"See you don't get it." Ai groaned in desperation.

"I really don't get what you are trying to mean, Master." Risa answered honestly.

"Argh, whatever, just give me silence shall you? If not, I'm going to switch you off right at this moment and send you straight back to NST, no matter what you say."  Ai threatened again, with the same content.

Risa pressed her lips together. "But you can't do it right? If you were able to reach my switch button, you would have done it in the first place, and not just mere words." Risa revealed.

"Well, if that's the case. . ." Ai trailed off as she bent down and drew her drawer out, pulling a screwdriver out of it. "What about me scraping you into metals if you continue on?" Ai challenged.

"You know how to?" Risa tilted her head slightly at Ai, contemplating whether should she buy Ai's story this time round.

"Try me." Ai taunted Risa with a smile she had never seen before. Not within the mere 16 hours after meeting Ai.

'Time to send SOS out for advice.' Risa analysed.   

Hehehehe. . . .

@ risa_ai : heheheh. . .  Well, I can't confirm that. . . and yah, from SP, a drawing of me? seriously? You can show me if you want to. :) heheh

@ arisa03 : I'm not saying anything :) hehehe. But do enjoy this chapter of AiGaki :) hehehe

@ rndmnwierd : yupps. . .and more plot to come . . .hehehe yuko asami related? Prob just slightly asami related. . Not much of yuko :) heheheh

A longer chapter, took me whole day. . .
this would prob be the last for a week or so. .  .(except for the short series i'm working on, since that's easier to write inbetween the time I do my assignments. Yes, writing is my solace for assignments. . ) hehehe

de wa,
until the next chapter then :) heheh

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Devolution : Homo sapiens {Number 3 14th April 2012}
« Reply #37 on: April 14, 2012, 04:16:22 PM »
Aww. ; A ; Ai-chaannn, are you waiting for humanoid Risa to be all depressed and such before you succumb to her and all? LOL. xD Good luck with your homeworks Cai-san! ; A ;! you can do it!

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #38 on: April 14, 2012, 06:05:16 PM »
Risa has so got her work cut out for her, lols. Sounds like you do to, Cai.

Offline alwaysYou

• Aigaki<3 and AiReina<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Defeated by Aichan..Forever Lovely Aichan..<3
« Reply #39 on: April 15, 2012, 10:20:52 AM »
i dont know i will be happy to have such robot anot..hahahaha..
but i love the robot whom will beam childish smile to its master!!!! HEEEE..
can imagine that image..so cute..^^

Aichan should just give in..
Cant wait to see how their relationship improve.. :lol:

JPHiP Radio (12/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hotei Tomoyasu - Eien no Hana