JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rin Toshite Shigure - Turbocharger On

Author Topic: Subtle as it is – Chapter 10 [12/22/12 – Update]  (Read 19622 times)

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Re: Subtle as it is – Chapter 06 [08/07/12 – Update]
« Reply #40 on: August 08, 2012, 01:53:38 PM »
*stumbles from the shadows* Add me to the PM List please <.< >.> <.< *back to lurking*

Offline risa_ai

• Member+
  • Matsui, Midget, Gaki and random breadcrumbs~
« Reply #41 on: August 09, 2012, 11:24:02 AM »
PM LIIIIST!! xD
I'll comment when i'm free later. :) WAIT 4 MEH, VAMPIRE RISA.
Edit: OH MAH GRAAAAAHDDDD!! O____O RISA NEEDS BLOOD?! Will risa die? :panic: SHE CAN'T DIE! ;A; don't kill her... Aichan, SAY U LOVE HER. I'll donate blood to yeh! JUST. DON'T. KILL. RISA. *Faints*
« Last Edit: August 10, 2012, 09:08:52 AM by risa_ai »

Offline MsSmigge

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • TetteketeBean<3
« Reply #42 on: August 12, 2012, 03:46:22 PM »
You know, at the same time I love you and hate you. I love you because there's an update and a good chapter but I hate you because you left a damn CLIFFHANGER!!!!  :scolding: :scolding:

Risa is a vampire?  :shocked Risa need Ai's Blood?  :shocked
Arrr darn it now I have to wait more to find out  :cry:

Please update more soon so we can read more of this great story  :bow: :bow: :kneelbow: :kneelbow:

Btw, I don't really hate you xD I just can't hate anyone. But leaving a cliffhanger was mean!  :angry: *Can't wait for more chapters/future TakaGaki moments and how their relationship is going to change now*
And I also would like to be added to the PM List please xD
« Last Edit: August 12, 2012, 03:53:55 PM by MsSmigge »

Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do.

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #43 on: August 26, 2012, 05:40:20 PM »
Subtle as it is – Chapter 07 [08/27/12 – Update]
What you see is not always real… when the hardest thing is to tell apart dreams from reality.
==~~=~~
“Eh? Wait. What, what do you mean?” Ai furrowed her eyebrows as she looked at the people behind her, while she sits right beside Risa. “Do you mean…”

“In legends, Vampires takes blood from anyone. In her case, she can do that too. But she needs a lot of it.” Yuko explains, sitting on a chair right behind the door, crossing her legs she continued. “Although, if they take a certain amount from the person they’re bound to, they don’t have to kill people, or suck more blood.”

The change of color of Ai’s face from normal to pink was interesting. Everybody in the room thought how fascinating it was. The normally composed Track and Field athlete and Student Council President was blushing like a school girl in love.

“Ai-chan could it be…” Sayu said with a teasing tone, as Ai looked at her, eyes wide both eyebrows up. “Oh, that’s so interesting.”

“Are you telling me, that I’m her destiny or something?” Ai asked innocently as she slowly licked her lower lip and bit it.

“Something like that.” Junjun interjected, making Ai look at her sharply. “What we’re trying to tell you, is that whether she likes it or not, she’ll be in love with you forever, like your reincarnations and such.”

“Eh?” Ai asked, totally oblivious to everything.

“Gaki-san’s been around for more or less a hundred years. Same with us.” Eri explained with a wry smile. “She’s seen a lot of your reincarnations. With different names and faces, not all of them fell in love with her. Most of them got married off to different people; some of them are men, some of them died early and such. But right now it’s you.”

“Eh? But… did she… did she need all of the other ones’ blood or something…?” The blushing female asked.

“Before…” Yuko answered, closing her eyes. “I think it’s best if she’s the one to tell you. I’ll at least inform you this. You’re the first. With her in full consciousness.”

“You mean the ones before…”

“She was totally out of control, yup.” Sayu answered and sighed. “It was a reaaaaal, bother. Such a pain.” She starts playing with the band-aid on her face, while Ai made a wondering look at her. “Yes, yes. This is from her. Taking blood from you is her only way to calm down, and stay normal.”

“It makes her in control of her Vampire form too.” Junjun added. “Ah, I think she’s waking up.”

“Alright, everybody stand. We need to be on standby.” Yuko said as the four of them stood behind Ai, who just looked at them wondering.

“Umm… why are you behind me?”

“Because, behind you is the safest place.” Eri answered and smiled. Ai only nodded and faced forward, only to find a face right in front of her.

“Umm… Hello, Gaki-san.” Ai greeted as she bit her lower lip. Risa blinked once, showing her red eyes, twice to gold, and thrice to dark brown. “Are you alright?”

Risa moves back down towards the bed, holding her temples with one hand. “Umm… uh… yes, yes. I’m… okay.”

“Are you okay, Gaki-san?” Eri asked peering from Ai’s shoulder.

“I believe I just answered that, Kame.” Gaki replied with a leer that made the poor turtle shivering and quickly clinging onto her black haired girlfriend.

“How do you feel?” Junjun asked. “I’m not asking if you’re okay.”

“I feel dizzy, but that’s about it.” The female on the bed answered and looked around. “Seeing that all of you are here, in Ai-chan’s home…” Her eyes lands on the room owner as she sighed. “I assume they told you everything.”

“Not everything. There are things that only you can tell her.” Yuko answered in a matter of fact way. “However, she does know stuff like you forever being in love with her, or you needing her blood to stay in control of your consciousness.”

Risa immediately bends forward, pulling her knees up in an effort to hide her blushing face.

“You act like a teenage school girl in love.” Sayu scoffs as Risa glared at her.

“So… just go ahead and bite her.” Junjun encouraged, Risa sent her another glare. “Oh. That’s not working to me.”

Ai looked at Risa, and then on the people behind her. “Umm…”

“I’m still really against this.” Even though Risa said that, her hair immediately switched colors as her eyes swapped from brown into gold. “I didn’t do that.”

“Your heart is excited, so just get it over with.” Yuko answered, urging the now in Goddess form, vampire.

“So it really is you…” Ai spoke as she looked at Risa. She slowly stood up and sat on the edge of her bed and stretched an arm out to cup Risa’s cheeks.

The Goddess-Vamp blushed immediately, feeling the heat from the girl’s hand on her face. “What… what do you mean?”

“You’ve saved me. A lot of times. In my dreams.” Ai spoke and smiled gently at her. Risa’s eyes immediately darted to Junjun who only shrugged. “Eh?”

“Explain later, bite now.” Yuko gritted her teeth at the female who only growled.

“How can I do that if all of you are in here?” Risa asked.

“You make it seem like biting is like sex—“ Sayu spoke and smirked. “Oh wait, it is.”

“Eh!?” Ai turned to look at her, only to find the bunny being fished by the collar as Eri dragged her out the door, Yuko and Junjun behind them.

An awkward silence filled the room that was now composed of only two people. The sound of a weight being lifted off resounded; Risa grabbed Ai’s shoulder and let her sit on the bed she was previously occupying.

“Umm… you can take it. You’ll need it.” Risa said shyly as Ai nodded and sat on the bed. The Vampire stood in front of her and scratched her head. “I’m still really against this.”

“But you need it… right?” Ai said and bit her lower lip. “To stay in control… without having to kill people.”

“Yes…” Risa answered, looking away. She turned her eyes to look at Ai who was nervously playing with her school uniform’s skirt patterns. “Forgive me…”

“Hm?” Ai looked up to her and tilted her head to one side. “For what?”

“I probably took your first kiss, with that… last one.” Risa said, scratching her cheek.

“I don’t mind at all, if it’s Gaki-san.” Ai blushed, looking away.

Another silence filled up the room, this time a comfortable one. Risa looked at Ai at the same time Ai looked at her. They immediately turned away into different directions, immediately feeling stupid.

Risa placed a hand over Ai’s shoulder making the female look up at her. Slowly she lowered down her head to capture awaiting lips into a passionate kiss. Gaki slowly pushed the other female down the bed all the while kissing her jaw, and licking and nipping on Ai’s neck.

Ai let out a soft moan as a confident tongue flicked around the space between her neck and shoulder then a kiss. She felt her breathe hitch when the muscle left her skin and was immediately replaced by teeth sinking into her flesh. She bit her lower lip to prevent herself from letting out a long and loud moan as Risa started sucking on her blood.

Not a few seconds longer, Risa licked around the spots she bit on as the wounds healed instantly. Her eyes softly shifted from gold to red as her hair turned white. Ai struggled to open her eyes; hands quickly searched for Risa’s when she felt a weight leave her bed.

“Stay.” Ai said softly. Although happy but reluctant, Risa obeyed and sat back on the side of her bed. “Thank you.”

“No. Thank you.” Risa muttered as Ai dozed off to sleep. “We’re done.” She communicated telepathically, and then the four instantly entered the room quietly without using the door. “Hey, use the door.”

“Do not want~” Sayu pouted as Risa facepalmed herself with her hand that wasn’t grasped on by Ai. “Been long since I saw that form, Gaki-san~”

“Oh, I just saw that about two hours ago.” Yuko muttered and shrugged.

“Yeah, I need to apologize to them.” Risa muttered and scratched her head. “But I can’t leave. She wants me here.”

“I’m sure they’ll just want a rematch anyway.” Yuko shrugged. “Let’s go. We have a job to do. Rika informed me that the police are having a tough time with these bank hold uppers.”

“I’ll go there once she wakes up.” Risa said and received nods from the four. “Use the door.”

Sayu only stuck her tongue out as Eri sent apologies to Risa through her eyes. Junjun just followed as Yuko led the way.

“What do you feel for me… Ai-chan?”

==~~=~
“Aika?” Reina asked as the female standing before her pouted.

“Don’t you remember me anymore? Just because we didn’t see each other for three months or so.” Mitsui Aika pouted putting her arms on her waist. She raised an eyebrow as Reina tried to recall her.

“Umm… I’m sorry. I don’t mean to be rude.” Reina answered and smiled.

“How are you and Junjun?”

“Who is Junjun?”

(Chapter 07/END)
Like I’m the most calm... Like, it must definitely be because, Like when we enter, I’ll be hurrying. But Because Junjun is older, I can calm down? I don’t really know, Like I just absolutely want her there beside me. Whenever we go abroad, if Junjun is absolutely not beside me, I absolutely won’t go. Something like that. -- Tanaka Reina about Junjun.

Offline maikeatoot

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 'KameShige'!!!
Re: Subtle as it is – Chapter 07 [08/27/12 – Update]
« Reply #44 on: August 26, 2012, 11:51:19 PM »
YAAAAAY!!! aichaan stay with gaki foreveeer !!! give gaki moreee blood !! and yeah i know sucking bloods feels ah ah like yeah sex !! and yeah bye :imdead:

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #45 on: August 27, 2012, 01:08:34 AM »
You asked me to comment, so...

What is it about vampires? I dunno, but I like them, lol. Seems Gaki's been through some hardships with the whole in love with Ai for eternity thing. Wonder if this incarnation will be able to be happy with her?

And amnesia!Reina?

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm here to read and comment, maybe feedback(?) XD
« Reply #46 on: August 27, 2012, 03:02:55 AM »
thanks for the pm  :D
i love the  fact they are destinied lovers now...
haha, aichan gonna stay forever with gaki... :inlove: :inlove:

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #47 on: August 27, 2012, 03:30:40 AM »
dang must've sucked for risa all these yrs to find the reincarnations of her lovely aichan and not being able to have them love her back ;3; though im pretty happy she's got herself a bit under control now. plus lol at sayu. guess she doesnt know that blood sucking the girl u love is kinda like sex...most ask permission before you get into it XD cant wait for the next one~ :deco:
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline risa_ai

• Member+
« Reply #48 on: August 27, 2012, 02:43:41 PM »
HOLY. RISA, WHAT'S WITH OBSESSION WITH AI? xD that was cool. Risa is like, AN IMMORTAL. O__O I wanna see a sexay risa killing people. xD
Dear Sayu and the rest... Please don't use the door. xD
And Ai, I know you love her. *clicks fingers* LET THE WAR BEGIN. xD

Offline MsSmigge

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • TetteketeBean<3
« Reply #49 on: August 29, 2012, 05:20:25 PM »
Yay this story goes on!  :cow:

But I don't remember all the things before.....  :err: Got to go read again...

I don't have much time now so my comment will be super short xD
I hope there will be more Takagaki (duh, if Gaki has an obsession with Ai-chan then there naturally will be some takgaki...) in the future x)

Darn i have to run again so i have very boring and short comment.... anyways keep up the good work!

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #50 on: October 25, 2012, 04:54:24 PM »
Subtle as it is – Chapter 08 [10/25/12 – Update]
What you see is not always real… when the hardest thing is to tell apart dreams from reality.
------------
Multiple empty bullet cases clank onto the ground as one Michishige Sayumi swiftly dodged a bullet that had a fifty-fifty chance of damaging her pretty face.

In mid-step, Li Chun suddenly faltered and looked into the direction of the moon.

“Junjun?” Kamei Eri called still in her invisible form as the robbers still rained them with bullets. “Anything wrong?”

“… This is bad. I’m sorry. I need to go.” Without another word in, Jun stepped out of the battlefield of raining bullets and disappeared.

Eri looked at Sayu who only shrugged.

=~=~=
“Who is Junjun?” Tanaka Reina asked as she leaned her head to one side.

“Come on, Tanaka-san,” Aika moves a hand forward as if shooing something. “Weren't you so madly in love with Junjun?”

Tanaka Reina immediately blushed. “I-- excuse me. What?”

“You know, all those times you made her chase you all around the park cause she embarrassed you for surprising you with earrings and such.” Aika crossed her arms and put her hand under her chin. “Hmm.. that was pretty funny.”

“Umm... Excuse me. What are you talking about?” Reina raised an eyebrow. “I did that?”

Suddenly there was flying debris as a nearby gas station exploded. People were in a panic, they started running towards where Reina and Aika where talking. Repeatedly, they got hit by running people on the shoulder, as slowly, ever so slowly they drifted far from each other.

Li Chun arrives in the scene and quickly looks at the burning gas station. In a half-panic, she passes by Reina and swiftly grabs her hand to lead her out of the crowded people.

Briefly their eyes met.

Reina felt like something was missing.

Jun knew it was dangerous.

=~=~=~=
A hand softly closed onto another that moved in accordance to that hands position in order to grip it tighter. The figure turned to one side, expression in complete peace and quiet.

A very normal (thankfully) Niigaki Risa sat on the bedside of Ai’s bed, as council president grasped her hand tighter. Not knowing what to do properly, she only squeezed it in return.

“Use the door, Kame.” Gaki-san spoke in almost a whisper, as the full Goddess appeared in a school uniform, sticking her tongue out. “What is it?”

“I came here to pick you two up?” Eri spoke and pointed at Risa and Ai, while biting her lower lip, eyebrows raised.

“Good morning, Gaki-san.” Ai opened her eyes as she looked at the person to her side. Her eyesight slowly landed onto their connected hand. Her cheeks colored to a nice shade of pink, while slowly untangling their tightly glued together hands. “Umm… Eri, good morning.”

“Good morning, Ai-chan~” Eri waved and smiled. “Do you remember, Nakazawa-san?”

The girl could only nod.

“She said she wants you to meet everyone.”

=~=~=~=~=
Clacking of black shoes hit the floor as two pairs of feet walked around in a dark room.

“They’re gaining power?” Someone said, the black shoes turning into a halt. “Are they even real?”

“I’m not really sure myself.” Another voice answered, sitting on a chair. “What do you think, Nacchi?”

“Well… as far as I have gathered…” The black shoes started walking again. “We are on the right track, Kaorin.”

=~=~=~=~=
On a early morning, the breeze softly whistled among the trees on the park. A female wearing a uniform stood near the railings, her long brunette hair down to her shoulders as the wind danced with golden tresses.

“Hey.”

The figure turned around, and smiled.

“Hi. Good morning, Junko.”

“Good morning, Tanaka-san.”

“You can just call me Reina, you know.”

“Reina.”

(Chapter 8/END)
Like I’m the most calm... Like, it must definitely be because, Like when we enter, I’ll be hurrying. But Because Junjun is older, I can calm down? I don’t really know, Like I just absolutely want her there beside me. Whenever we go abroad, if Junjun is absolutely not beside me, I absolutely won’t go. Something like that. -- Tanaka Reina about Junjun.

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Subtle as it is – Chapter 08 [10/25/12 – Update]
« Reply #51 on: October 25, 2012, 05:28:05 PM »
thanks god, you are still alive  :grin:

luckily that i still have some impression of the story as i almost forget it if you have not update sooner...
anyway, eririn  :thumbsup for making ai blush  XD
and i think it is somehow it is the destiny that drew junrei together  :pimp:
anyway, this time round i think there is no longer that need to erase reina's memory again as she has a companion now, right?   :P

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #52 on: October 25, 2012, 10:00:25 PM »
Ah, I remember this! I think... XD Little bit of a filler chapter, here, though.

Offline maikeatoot

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 'KameShige'!!!
« Reply #53 on: October 25, 2012, 10:02:46 PM »
heey welcome back :))) it's been 2 months right ? thank you for this update ! yay ! Aichaaa~n .. so what now with you and Gaki-san now huh ? :D and um .. about Junrei does Reina remember her now ? hehe anyway .. thank you again :))) update when you want to update :))))) we're just waiting here !!

Offline risa_ai

• Member+
« Reply #54 on: October 26, 2012, 03:02:49 AM »
Okaeriiiiii~~<3 we missed youuuu. xD
UPDATTTTTTTTTTE. Things just got more jumbled up for me. :( i don't seem to understand most of the contents. :panic: update and answer my questiooons!!!

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #55 on: October 26, 2012, 07:40:05 PM »
I sincerely apologize over the filler chapter, but to be honest, I got stuck there for 2 months. So I made sure I had to get it out. Here have an informative chapter. ;D

Subtle as it is – Chapter 09 [10/27/12 – Update]
--
“Alright, Kame. We’ll be there.” Risa answered and glanced at Ai.

“Eh? You guys aren’t coming with me?” Eri asked, tilting her head to one side.

“Umm… she just looked like she’s got something to tell me.” Risa scratched her head while Eri turned to look at Ai who suddenly sat up on her bed. Gaki shrugged at a confused Eri. Ai smiled at the Goddess.

“Okay then. I’ll tell Nakazawa-san you two will be there in an hour?”

“Make that two? We both could use a shower.” Risa answered and smiled. “Umm, yeah. I need to go home.”

“Heh~” Eri smirked and disappeared into thin air. “Oops, I forgot the door!”

“You can’t go use it to go out, if you didn’t use it to go inside.” The Vampire closed her eyes and sighed.

“Oh yeah.”

“Ahokame.”

~*
“Reina-chan.” Mrs. Tanaka moved her daughters arm in an effort to wake her up. “Reina-chan. You rarely sleep through your alarm. Wake up or you’re going to be late.”

The cat-like female turned to her side and sat up to look at her mother. “Un. Mornin’.” She greeted, her eyes still closed. Although without a warning, she suddenly bolted up from the bed and rushed into the toilet.

Reina grabbed the edge of the toilet bowl as the remnants of her dinner were spilled into the innocent water. She blinked a few more times as she looked at the water and felt another one creeping from her stomach to her throat. Immediately, the gooey substance was flushed.

“Reina-chan, are you alright?” Mrs. Tanaka asked worriedly, assisting her daughter to a few tissues and helped her wipe her face clean.

“Un.” She nodded lazily, her head slightly throbbing as if another round is threatening to build up again. “I think I ate something bad last night.”

“You should really lessen the snacks. Go and take a bath, alright?” Mrs. Tanaka concernedly ruffled her daughter’s hair. “Tell me if you can’t make it to school.”

“I’ll be fine, Mama. I’ll be taking a bath now.”

Tanaka Reina quickly took a bath, got dressed, ate a little of her breakfast and left for school. Thinking that a change in pace from her usual train, she decided to walk to school, decided to pass by the park.

“Maybe, I can meet Junko, today?” She thought as she smiled, finally arriving at the park. She made her way to her favorite railing and stood near it, to be able to lean her arms on it.

“Hey.”

“Hi. Good morning, Junko.”

“Good morning, Tanaka-san.”

“You can just call me Reina, you know.”

“Reina.” She smiled at the shorter female, who returned it. “Shouldn’t you be at school?”

“I just stopped by. Maybe I’ll feel a little better.” Reina answered and took in some more of the fresh air.

“Hm?” Junjun raised an eyebrow. “Did something happen?” She walked near Reina and leaned on the railing as well.

“I threw up this morning.” Reina winced at the memory. God knows she hated the feeling of throwing up the most. “So I took a walk. Maybe the fresh scenery will make me feel a little better.”

“I see. Well… do you feel any better?” Junjun asked with a smile, Reina returned the smile.

“Ah… why is it so hot today?” Reina blew at her bangs and sighed.

“It’s actually a bit colder today than yesterday…” Junjun stepped closer to the shorter female. “Umm… Rein—“ Suddenly, the female fell forward onto her arms. “—a?”

Unconscious, knocked out cold.

“Junjun, we have a meeting today.” Michishige Sayumi tried contacting the black haired female. “You disappeared last night. You better explain yourself.”

“I will. For now, I need to take care of someone. I’ll listen in to the meeting through telepathy.”

In a swift motion, Jun carried Reina onto her arms comfortably and made her way to her car. It couldn’t be. It shouldn’t be.

~*
“What is it, Ai-chan?” Gaki lovingly looked at the female beside her. “Is something bothering you? Do you… regret—“

“I regret nothing, Gaki-san.” Ai smiled at her. “It’s just… something IS bothering me.” She closed her eyes as if trying to intently remember something.

“What is it?”

“I’ve met you before.” Ai started, Gaki’s jaw clenched. “In my dream. I’m certain. I can’t forget about it. But this time… last night. I dreamed.” She looked at her hands that rested on her lap. She closed her eyes to remember, but suddenly shook her head. “I can’t remember everything. Although I only vaguely remember something happening. Something exploded… A gas station? A store? A mall? I’m not sure.” She raised her right hand to use her index finger to press on her temple, as if to remember. “All I can recall is that, there were many people running. There was fire spreading. It wasn’t a bad situation. It was quickly put out, and thankfully no one died.”

Gaki nodded as Ai wiped her eyes of tears. “Are you alright?”

“Un.” Ai nodded and smiled. “But, after confirming that my dream is actually reality, or did or does happen in reality. I can’t help but be worried, Gaki-san.”

“We’ll tell Nakazawa-san that, alright?” Gaki patted Ai’s head. She brought her hand from her head to her cheeks, and removed a few tears and smiled. “Get some breakfast, get some shower. I’ll be back later. I need to go home, alright?”

Ai looked away. “Also… there’s more.”

“More?” Gaki frowned.

“… I had an image of someone… getting into a car accident.” Ai licked her lower lip and bites on it. “And… someone getting injected with something.”

“These… are weird.” Gaki blinked a lot of times and assures Ai that everything will be fine. “We’ll tell them, and we’ll see what we can do, alright?”

Ai nodded. “Gaki-san…”
“Yes?” Risa turned around, her hand on the door knob.

“Are you… okay now?” Ai asked shyly.

“Of course.” Risa answered with a bright smile. “It’s all thanks to you.” She turned the door knob and opened it. “See ya.”

~*
“Where is Junjun?” Nakazawa-san asked, as she took a look around them, slowly taking attendance. “Mari is here, Keichan too. Rika, W, Kamei, Michishige, Niigaki and Takahashi are here as well. Just, Junjun then.”

“I’m sorry, Nakazawa-san. I’ll listen in via telepathy.”  Jun said as the leader nodded in affirmation.

“Okay, we will start then.” Yuko said as she motioned for everyone to sit down on a long rectangular chair inside the white room. “In a summarization, Takahashi Ai is a human we need to take in to protection. Niigaki had bitten her in order to stabilize her abilities, which means that her scent would be lingering around her for as long as how forever ever seemed to you. Other people than the Atheists might recognize her by her scent. Like, other creatures like werewolves. If there are any in Japan.”

“…There are other creatures?” Ai asked as she blinked rapidly.

“We’ve been into western countries. I guess yeah.” Yaguchi Mari nodded in affirmation. “But we’ll protect you good. Don’t worry.” Ai nodded.

“Okay. Now I think I owe you guys some… explanation.” Ishikawa Rika stood up and frowned. “Regarding, Yoshizawa Hitomi.”

“Hit it.” Yuko said.

“About… Eighteen years ago… I had a relationship, with her.” Rika explained, some gasped, and some only nodded. “I asked Jun, to delete her memories of me. I guess that was impossible.”

“Why did you ask Jun to delete her memories?” Yasuda Kei asked curiously. “Is it because of…”

“Yes. I was pregnant, with her child.” Rika sighed and looked away.

“It’s… possible for two girls to get pregnant?” Curiously, Takahashi Ai asked.

“Yes. It’s a common process.” Nakazawa Yuko answered. “It can only happen during intercourse. When the Succubus or a Vampire bites their partner, as long as the partner is willing to do the pregnancy together, if it’s between Goddesses, then just the will itself is enough. Yes it is possible. The process is also the same as a normal human. Nine months.”

“How do they choose, who will carry?” Ai asked again, very curiously.

“It depends on the body compatibility.” Ishikawa Rika answered. “It just so happened that I’m more fit to take the child, that’s why I carried it. However the only risk of me carrying it is that if the child would become a full goddess, or a half.”

“If Yoshizawa-san carried it, the chance is the child will be human, or a half, isn’t it?” Risa answered and Rika nodded at her.

“But… what happened to the child, Ishikawa-san?” Kamei Eri asked.

“It happened during the time with Gaki-san… I had entrusted her with an old lady, for safety.” Rika started. “However… when I returned the old lady had died during the incidents that happened, and the child was taken from her. Now I do not know where she is.”

“… Do you want her back?” Tsuji Nozomi asked quietly, prodding the paper in front of her, that has doodles of random faces and what seemed to be a Nakazawa with devil horns.

“Yes. But… not now, during a bad time where the Atheists are aggressive.” Rika answered and smiled wryly. “It’s so hard to try and find her, without trying to ask Yossie. Because the easiest way is to get the scent of her blood and ask Sayumin, Junjun or Gaki-san to look for her.”

“I see.” Yuko answered and looked up at the ceiling as if she was in deep thought. “Someone please explain about Takahashi.”

“I will then.” Yasuda Kei answered and motioned for Rika to sit down. “As what you might have picked up, Gaki-san asked Junjun to remove your memories of her. However, because you know her, it seems that it didn’t happen.”

“Yes.” Ai answered.

“How did you get your memories back?”

“I didn’t forget anything. I didn’t gain anything.” Ai inhaled, and exhaled. “I dreamt about it.”

Kei blinked a few times. “… A dream. Huh.”

“In any case, what’s important now is that we have a few more information cleared. However, we still don’t have any identities on the Atheists. We need to be more careful. We almost lost a handful of humans in last night’s mission. They seem to get bolder and bolder on each night they launch an attack.” Yuko grunted and slammed her hand on the table. “Using poisoned bullets, really?”

“I’m sorry, I was absent from last night’s mission.” Gaki-san said and bowed her head.

“It’s okay. Don’t worry about it.” Aibon answered and snorted. “You still owe us something, and owe us more things because we covered for ya last night.”

“Yes sure. I’ll play with you guys.” Risa sighed and smiled.

“HEY! Me too!”

“Yes, Yes, Yaguchi-san.”

~*
“How do you know this girl, Junjun?” A female of someone in around her early twenties walked over to a hospital bed. “Don’t look at me like that. I had called in someone to fill me in the school.”

“Thanks for accommodating me, Matsuura-san. Even though you had other matters to attend to.” Li Chun said and smiled.

“With the way you were looking worriedly at her as if she was dead, how could someone refuse that?” Matsuura Aya, owner of the Matsuura Clinic and the School Nurse answered and smiled. “In any case, there are a few things I need to confirm with the patient. I also need to run a few more tests.”

“Could she be…?” Jun asked.

“I’m not sure. I don’t want to talk yet when I don’t have a hundred percent probability of being right.”

(Chapter 9/END)

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Subtle as it is – Chapter 09 [10/27/12 – Update]
« Reply #56 on: October 26, 2012, 08:18:20 PM »
HOLY CRAP IS REINA PREGNANT!?!?! :shocked :shocked

Offline maikeatoot

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 'KameShige'!!!
« Reply #57 on: October 26, 2012, 10:03:03 PM »
well could it be that Aichan is IshiYoshi's child ? nge hehe .. and Reinaaa ! eh ?!!!! pregnant ?! is that even possible ?! yup its possible !!

NOW I WANT AN EARLY UPDATEEE !! im curious !
« Last Edit: October 26, 2012, 10:26:32 PM by maikeatoot »

Offline MsSmigge

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • TetteketeBean<3
« Reply #58 on: October 26, 2012, 11:12:47 PM »
Yay, this story goes on!!  :cow:

Tsuji Nozomi asked quietly, prodding the paper in front of her, that has doodles of random faces and what seemed to be a Nakazawa with devil horns.

Got to love Tsuji~ xD

And Reina pregnant?  :shocked Omg, what?? Arrr, can't wait for more xD I want some answers~

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #59 on: October 27, 2012, 03:24:23 AM »
omg... jun what you have done to the cat before you guys even to erase the memories of you... XD
don't tell me aichan is ishiyoshi's child... if so, since like you have stated in your story, rika is the one carry it... then aichan is a superbeing now... wow :shocked
like that, aigaki can be together forever now  :heart:

and airisa, you are making me so excited to read you next chapter  :grin:
hope to see your next update soon  :grin: :grin:

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rin Toshite Shigure - Turbocharger On