JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Juice=Juice - Otona no Jijou

Author Topic: JPHiP Presents Overseas Fans Message for Atsuko Maeda (IT'S FREE!)  (Read 11761 times)

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Post your Graduation Message to Acchan, and we'll make a cool book and send it to her  :jphip: get or TOP NOTCH subbers to sub and shit.

Holler at your friends! AND IT'S FREE!!!
« Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 10:19:53 AM by daigong »

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
Re: JPHiP Presents Overseas Fans Message for Atsuko Maeda (IT'S FREE!)
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2012, 03:13:57 PM »
Congratulations Acchan~!!! I wish you much happiness and success in your solo career! Keep representing Japan well with your talents and your bright smile!

++    Ongaku! Project   ++

Offline alohellofan

• Member+
  • Aloha!!!<3
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2012, 03:58:41 PM »
Congratulations on your graduation, Acchan!!! Thank you for your hard work as a singer and actress. Can't wait to see what you show us next.

Offline lollita90

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • izzy-chan desu!
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2012, 07:42:34 PM »
Acchan, omedeto! Congratulations on your graduation! You are climbing the ladder of representing Japan as an actress and singer to the whole world! All the best for your future but never forget the memories of your past. May the memories help to keep you strong! Never forget your friends who have always been with you through thick and thin! And not to forget your fans too! We love you!
I love FTM. Nuff said.

Offline GekiDan

• www.JEFusion.com
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • www.JEFusion.com
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2012, 12:17:03 PM »
Congrats Acchan! This will definitely be a start of your new journey. Although you have already graduated from AKB48, we, your fans will continue to support you! We'll definitely wait for your next project!

Offline Nyanoha

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2012, 07:15:31 AM »
Congratulations, Acchan~! No matter where you go from here, we will always be supporting you! You were the smile in AKB's hearts, and for that, we are all grateful.   Never give up on your dreams, we all believe in you~!

Keep smiling.
That which does not kill you, makes you stronger.

http://asteon.tumblr.com/

Offline sasumiofjp

• Member+
  • Like a Boss
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2012, 09:13:33 AM »
Congratulations Acchan! I know AKB has been your life up and until now and it's hard to part from them, but try not to think of this as the end, think of this as a brand new start with many more memories to share with the people close to you. I will wish you good luck on your endeavors as a solo artist and actress, and maybe one day people will have to say "Remember when Maeda was in AKB?" because you be so well know as an actress and solo artist!
« Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 09:24:34 AM by sasumiofjp »

Offline arrow27

• Member+
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2012, 03:38:44 PM »
Congratulations on your graduation Acchan! Your smile has spread countless other smiles across the world and I wish you much happiness in your future. You are a wonderful actress and singer. Please remember you’ll always have loyal fans there to support you, as well as the love and support of your friends and family from AKB. Take care of yourself and good luck in this new chapter of your life - sincerely your fan from Canada!

Offline dark48

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • BELIEVE and it will happen
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2012, 03:51:49 PM »
Congratulations Acchan !!! Good Luck !!!
We will always be supporting you no matter what happens. May you achieve your goals and dreams.

Offline KAcchan

« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2012, 07:37:41 PM »
あっちゃん 卒業おめでとう。

It's been 4 years, since February, 18th 2008, that I follow you in AKB48.
In the Saitama Super Arena when you said "私前田敦子はAKB48を卒業 します" It's made me a terrible shock, and I couldn't stop crying
Even though it made me sad, I'm very happy for you and I think it's the right choice for your future career!

Because you stayed by my side, my dream came true, that's why I want to be beside you and support you even in difficult times, as much as you did for me.
In my heart you'll always stay my goddess and my Kami-Oshi, and I'll always love you Acchan.
Acchan will be the center of my life forever !
So, Please, Keep your smile Maeda-Sama, and "Thank You" for all that you did for me
好きだ 前田敦子

SIONG Kimberley [KAcchan],
From France
« Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 11:35:36 PM by KAcchan »

Offline Munch

« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2012, 02:26:25 AM »
Acchan, you are the very first member of AKB that i know and was my first favorite member. When i heard that you will graduate, i thought it was just some joke, that you will say 'April Mop!' or 'Just Kidding!', but when i saw the video of you crying and your smile of relief, i knew you were serious. It's hard to accept the truth, but when i heard you sang Sakura no Hanabiratachi on your own, i cried and finally decided to support you whatever you do.

Keep on smiling and always be serious on living.

From Indonesia with Love,
Munch

Offline kuronekosan

• Member+
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2012, 01:55:32 PM »
Dear Maeda Atsuko-san,

I'd like to call you Acchan personally, but I always feel that calling people by their nicknames is an intimacy reserved for close friends. Even though us fans may never truly understand the depth of sacrifice and effort put into your work, we still appreciate the little that we can. A lot of thought has definitely been put into your decision to graduate. Though I feel sad and truthfully, a little reluctant, I still wholeheartedly respect and understand the reasons for your decision. I'm sure a lot of other fans feel the same way too.That said, there's definitely going to be a lot of tears. But that's good too because it reflects the good times you had while in AKB48. I'm not gonna remind you to remember those times and keep your friends close. Other fans would have already done that, and I have faith that you will do so even without being told.

Anything worth fighting for never comes easy. If it does, it wouldn't hold as much meaning. Don't you think so? I always say that if life were perfect, it would be boring. That's because in this imperfect world, the struggle through our own imperfections is what drives us and the results will be all the more worthwhile. What I'm trying to say is that life is always hard,especially when you're trying to achieve a dream. But whenever you feel insecure about your career status, just look to your fans and you'll see how loved you are. Since you've already taken the biggest, and first step in achieving YOUR dream, please promise me, or better yet, us, the fans, that you will NEVER stop halfway. Your dedication and journey taken to achieve such a dream is admirable, and an inspiration to us all.

Lastly, please stay true to yourself, and leave no regrets in life. Whether it was something you wish you didn't do, or something that you wished you DID do. As long as you continue to work hard, I'm sure us fans will also support you the best that we can. That's all from me. Congratulations on your graduation, Maeda-san. Though I'm sad, the way I see it is that it's not the end,it is a new beginning for you and for AKB48. So cast aside your worries, and enjoy your new life to the fullest. I, for one, will remain supportive of you and the 48 family. Before I end this, I would like to apologize if I have offended you in any way. These are just feelings which I had wanted to express to you. I hope we'll hear more of you in the future, ganbare!

With regards,
All the way from Malaysia,
SZ

Offline yooshimen

• Member+
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2012, 09:10:14 AM »
Congratulations about graduating Atsuko~!!

You have been the one of my favourite members from AKB48 now and forever

I love you~

From Finland with love
Lauri/yooshimen

Offline cecelialorene

• Hello Mr. Perfect, You Met Me...
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2012, 10:48:23 AM »
Dear Acchan,
Congrats on your graduation. Thank you for being such a driving force for AKB48 and giving me so much happiness over the years. I can't wait to see what the future holds for you!
Love from California,
Cecelia

Offline Serafis_CZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • serapiscz
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2012, 10:44:53 PM »
Congratulation to your graduation Acchan! Thank you for your hard work in AKB48 and I wish you a lot of success with whatever you do.

Best wishes from Czech Republic
Serapis

(note: I use Serapis as my nickname more often. No idea why I filled in different version when registering here.)

Offline Popuri

• Member+
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2012, 02:31:39 AM »
Now that our eternal ace is graduating, I hope you have great success as an actress and don't forget that you are like the sunlight, a light so strong it will shine forever in the hearts of every AKB fan. Good luck and please do your best, Acchan!

Offline Souju

« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2012, 06:09:29 AM »
Acchan! Congratulations in your graduation!

Time flies! I still remember you as a shy girl, around 2006. Shy girl but with the most beautiful smile in the world and a courage rarely seen in a child. You inspire me to be a better person every day, to be brave and to face life without fear. When I feel terribly sad or defeated, your smile reminds me that I can give more of myself. I'm from a small country called Chile, we are only a few AKB fans here, but all share the same dream: travel to Japan to meet the girls of AKB, I can't never meet you, that made me very sad, but I see when you smile to be doing what you like and I return to being happy. You have made me brave, I send you this message to tell you to be brave too. I will support whatever decision you make, anywhere you go, whoever you want love or whatever you want to spend your life. Because I love you! So thank you very much for all the years of help and happiness in AKB48!

Offline sando

« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2012, 08:31:05 PM »
congratulations to acchan :theking now that you have graduated from akb48! Let's realize that you want to achieve your dreams! hope it will come true,god bless  :D :D :grin: :D 8) :) :yep: :pimp:

Offline lionheartedvalor

« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2012, 01:44:37 AM »
Thanks for giving us the opportunity to do this. Invalidating my lurker status now...
-
Acchan, thank you for everything.
The announcement five months ago seemed so long ago yet I still can’t fathom the fact that you will no longer be a member of AKB. I hate how another star will leave without me being able to see her live. However, I’m glad to have had the privilege of experiencing the group with you standing in its center. It will be odd to longer associate you with AKB, but even alone, I know that you will show the world exactly what an ace can accomplish. Please show everybody what kind of great personalities AKB can foster.
Six years ago, you took a leap of faith and auditioned. Now, you’ve chosen to take another huge step and leave your comfort zone - long years of familiar pains, frustrations, tears, smiles, and jokes. The shy, plain girl who didn’t want to be center for Nagisa no Cherry has shouldered some of the greatest pressures and survived, growing wonderfully. Acchan will always be AKB's pioneer ace.
Congratulations on your graduation! I wish for nothing but your paramount success!
Always a supporter,
Emily from Chicago.

Offline zecidelvento

« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2012, 08:12:19 PM »
あっちゃん卒業おめでとう!
真的很感谢命运让我在最迷茫的时刻认识了AKB,认识了你,虽然我开始关注akb的时间还很短,但是你们却一次又一次的感动着我,你们的努力,你们一次又一次的超越自己,让我们见到了奇迹的发生。将近7年的时间,从一开始的默默无闻,到如今的国民偶像,作为center的你所付出的努力,所承受的压力是大家所无法想象的,如今,你要毕业了,但大家不会忘记你为akb所做的一切,愿你在女优的道路上一帆风顺,向着更高的顶点出发,最后,十分感谢你以及akb48让我度过的美好时光!本当に本当にありがとうございました !

Acchan, muchisimas gracias por todo lo que has hecho por akb48, gracias al destino por haberte conocido, que me ha hecho emocionar muchisimas veces, por tu afan de superación, por tu esfuerzo como el centro del grupo. Tu te vas, pero no  por eso te vamos olvidar, para nosotros siempre serás aquel chica con una sonrisa maravillosa que simplemente por verlo nos hace sentir lo maravilloso que es todo, ahora que ya has llevado AKB48 a lo más alto, ahora es tu turno de llegar a lo más alto de la panorama de las actrices, no estas solo, tanto los miembros como todo tus fans te vamos a apoyar, que te vaya todo bien! al final una vez más, mi más sincero agradecimiento por todo lo que has hecho, muchisimas gracias Acchan!

From a Spain chinese fan.   

JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Juice=Juice - Otona no Jijou