JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Dachambo - Stop The Rain

Author Topic: Untitled shot (KaixAtsuko OS) - COMPLETED  (Read 1471 times)

Offline sadrilim

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I create and I read. Silent Reader
Untitled shot (KaixAtsuko OS) - COMPLETED
« on: March 05, 2015, 07:26:53 PM »
Ok, I am bored so I try to write some fanfic. Hope you like it. No comment please~. Btw, its a short OS.
I ever share  it on my blog, so don't ever think I copy it from anybody. Sory for the bad eng.
enjoy and hope it work. It my first time I post it on jph.

Takahashi Minami, 17 years old, boy, a very nice boy, love to play basketball even though he is a midget. Nickname Takamina.

Maeda Atsuko, 17 years old, girl, a playfull girl that everybody love, many boys are after her, very beautifull and have a nice body. Nickname Acchan

Takamina is not as his usuall self. One may say he has something on his mind.
Takamina OS
At the roof top
Haaah... What will I do, my feeling toward her are stronger than before. 

And those smirk at her face, just like she really know my feeling. I wish I could tell her that I love her, but I am afraid that I could not stand a chance. There are a lot of boy who fall in love with her, but everybody who confess got rejected.

Ahhh... With those angelic smile, brownise eyes, cute nose, and lastly that seductive lips. I really want to make her become mine.

Flashback
Takamina met Acchan when he at his first day move to a new school that he attend now. That time, he lost his wallet at cafetaria and unable to buy any food. Since he hadn't eaten from this morning, he really not in any mood to do anything. But he still try to find his missing wallet.

Then suddenly somebody tap his shoulder. Its was Acchan with her angelic smile.

Deg DEg DEG
Why my heart beat so fast?, Takamina thought.

Acchan : anoo, did you lost something? You looks troubled.

Takamina : ye..yeah, my wallet is missing.
Damn, why did I suttered

Acchan : hmm~ souka. Let's me help you.

Takamina : eeeh!!!??? Really? Thanks you really help me a lot.

They try to find it for quite a long time. But the missing wallet are now here to be found. Takamina didn't know that actually, Acchan have found the wallet, but she decided to tease him a bit.

Acchan : umm... My name is Maeda Atsuko, people call me Acchan.
Btw, what is your name?

Takamina : ough! How rude of me. I haven't introduce myself. My name is Takahashi Minami. Just call me Takamina.
Takamina then smile and show his dimples. For everybody information, Its made Acchan blushed a little.

Acchan : say~ Do you want to eat? The class will start soon, and I bet you still not eat any lunch yet. It will be my treat ~♥♥.
Acchan said with playfull tone.

Takamina : its is ok? I am really grateful for it.  I am really grateful.

Acchan : hehe, its ok ~. Wait here ok?
Then Acchan go to order the food for both of them.

After a while, she back with two plate of food. She order the most expensive food and that make Takamina somehow fell uneasy.

Takamina : say.. It is really ok for me to eat this?

Acchan : what? You don't like it?
Acchan pout cutely.

Takamina : nooo!! That's not what I mean. It's just that the food you order are very expensive, and cost a lot.

Seeing Takamina trying to explain himself desperately make Acchan giggle.

Acchan : hehe, its ok~♥. I just got some money. So I will treat you.

Takamina : some money?

Acchan : yup! I got it from here.
Acchan then point out the missing wallet.

Takamina can't describe his feeling right now. Angry? Sad? Happy? All become one. When Acchan look at Takamina's frown face, she just laugh.

Acchan : moo~ you are so cutee. I am just kidding, My father just give me some money today, so I didn't use your money at all. Let's eat nee.

Takamina faced became so red, not because of embrasshment but because Acchan call him cute. They then started to eat the food. After he finished the food they decided to go back to their class.

Day by day their friendship grow. Every day Acchan would try new trick on Takamina. She loved to see the boy reaction and see how easily his faced became red. She also find that Takamina actually are very kind and care toward everybody. That make him become the class president.

And same goes for Takamina. He find the girl are very special, because she always  try to trick him in every aspect, but never failed to make Takamina blushed and fall for the girl more and more. Even though she trick him, but Takamina always forgive her when Acchan give him, her puppy eyes.

Takamina actually aware of his feeling, but he is too coward to confess it to Acchan. Fear that Acchan will reject him and refuse to talk to him anymore.

Until one day, there a new transfer student in their class. Oshima Yuu. This new transfer student soon become attach with Acchan, and Acchan didn't mind at all. This guy even love to hug Acchan. This make Takamina hurt so much.

Acchan : moo~ Yuu chan, you are too close. (Trying to be free from his hug).

Yuu : but, I want my skinship ~

Takamina : sigh... Stop it Yuu!! Acchan did not like it! (Give a deadly glare to Yuu).
Why they looks so close?? Did I miss something. It is true that this stupid Yuu have a quiete good looking face, with that dimples. Arrgh.....!!!, Takamina said in mind.

Yuu : ara~ Jealous Takamina is scary.

Actually Yuu chan is Acchan cousin, but Acchan didn't tell Takamina about it. Acchan is planning some trick to Takamina. And Yuu agree to help his cousin.

Acchan : its ok Takamina, I don't mind.

Takamina just sigh and then leave.

Acchan : wait!! Takamina where are you going? Let's go home together.

Takamina : sorry Acchan, I have something to do.

Acchan then pout and give him her trademark puppy eyes.

Takamina : ugghhhh... not that puppy eyes again. Fine, tomorrow we will go home together ok?

Acchan : yeah~♥ Takamina daisuki.

Deg DEg DEG...
Takamina blused and his heart pace are quickly than ever. He then held Acchan shoulder and think to confess.
Takamina : Acc... Acchan...

Before Takamina could finished his word, Yuu come to the class.
Yuu : Acchan what takes you soo long?? Upss..Did I distrub something?

Takamina : no its okay. It is not something important. Umm..see you tomorrow Acchan.
Without wait for Acchan respond, he quickly run.

Actually Takamina didn't have anything to do. But because of Yuu, now he has a complicated feeling and decided to spend time at arcade.

Present time
While he kill some time, some body tap his shoulder. It is turn out to be his old friend at his old school. Itano Tomomi, the queen of fashion.

Itano : long time no see Takamina. I see nothing change at all huh?

Takamina : yeah. But you do change become more beauty yourself. (Takamina smile to show his sweet dimples)

Suddently Takamina have an idea.
Takamina : say..Tomochin, are you busy. Can you help me?
Takamina then wishpered something to this fashion queen. And makes Tomomi grinned.

Itano : well, what the deal then?

Takamina : umm.. Free voucer to eat all you can eat at my father shop for a week?
For information, Takamina father owned a shop cake and it is quiet famous. He sometimes help his father and learn some skill from there.

Itano : deal! Now let's go to buy some stuff first.
She then held Takamina hand and start to drag him out of arcade.

Tomorrow morning..
Takamina : sigh... Why I do have an idea to change my style. What if Acchan hate it?
Takamina usually just a normal guy with normal fashion sense. But yesterday, Tomomi had made Takamina to change from up to down. She teach Takamina to be fit in nowdays fashion in exchange of one week voucher

Now Takamina change his old fashion glasses into contact lens, dyed his hair from black to gold. And of course change his hair style. He change how he wear his uniform. Though you can still call it neat. He looks handsome despite of his height.

At school
Whisper...whisper...
So handsome, kyaaa...
Who that? New transfer student?
Did we miss that hot dude ever?

Takamina just ignore the whispers, since what really matter is Acchan comment on him.

At Class room
Acchan is talking with Yuu, and they stop when they see someone sit at Takamina chair. Actually that someone is Takamina, but because he change his appereance they didn't recognize him.

Acchan : excuse me, but this is not your seat. And the owner will come in any minute. Please move away.

Takamina : moo.. Acchan, you don't recognize me?
Takamina said smilling to her.

When Acchan see those dimples, and look on his eyes, Acchan is shocked by Takamina new apperance. She just frown and see Takamina from head until toe. And the reaction same goes to Yuu.

Notice this, Takamina then said.
Takamina : do I look good?
He then looks at Acchan passionately.

Acchan : y.. you looks g... good.

Yuu : wow! Takamina, I don't know you are that handsome before. Do you want to interest someone?

Takamina : un.. You can said like that.

Soon after Takamina said that, the school bell rings. So they quickly return to their own seat.

But out of what Takamina expect is there are so many student who came to see him. Well most of them are girls, and he miss the chance to talk to Acchan.

Girls : Takamina~♥♥♥ daisuki!!
Takamina I want you, I need you, I love you~
Chant the girls who became Takamina fans.

Takamina : nooo!!! Help mee...
Start to running and find somewhere he can free from those girl. He then go to roff top and after see no one there, he start to feel relieve.

Takamina thought
Sigh... why everything I do always ends to failure?! I just want to impress Acchan and I get fans instead. I wonder what Acchan doing now? Damn.. I hope she didn't hang out with that baka Yuu again.

Mean while at other place
Acchan is walking together with Yuu. And seems that Acchan has lost in her mind.

Acchan mind
Uggh.. I am bored. I wish Takamina is here. Stupid him, why he need to be so kakoi all of sudden. And that stupid fans of him!! Try to touching him.

Acchan release her dark aura. And Yuu is really tense beside her. But because she still lost in her mind, she tripped. Yuu quickly hold her on her waist. And make their distance become very close.
Note : if you see from different angel it can be seen as kissing.

Back to Takamina.
Takamina is bored so he decided to see around to look for Acchan. Beside he is at roff top, so it will be easier to him to eagle eyes everything. And his eyes stop at certain someone.

Yes! It is Acchan, but he also see some other, Yuu chan. His eyes widened by what he had seen, they both kissing. Suddently there is something snap from his head.

Back to Acchan and Yuu
Silent were between this two. Before Yuu broke the silent.
Yuu : you need to be careful, Acchan.
Acchan : yeah.. Sorry Yuu chan and thanks
Acchan give him, her angelic smile

Yuu : mou so cute~ I wish you are my girlfriend Acchan.
Yuu are just about pinch Acchan cheek, when suddenly somebody  slap  his hand. And yes! That somebody is Takamina.

Takamina : don't you dare to touch MY ACCHAN!! Back off!
Takamina give him a dead look

Acchan and Yuu are stunned by Takamina action. Before, he just let it pass if Yuu pinched, tapped her head.

Acchan : Ta.. Takamina.

Yuu : easy my boy. Don't get me wrong, but Acchan is free by her own. What's wrong with me touching her?

Takamina : what did you say?! Sure, she is no body one. But that's doesn't mean you can do what ever you can. Kissing is forbidden!!! Not before you are in relationship!

Yuu &Acchan : What?! We kissing?!

Takamina then held Acchan hand and then start to leave Yuu.

Being left alone Yuu just smirked.
Yuu : well, my dear cousin. I wish your plan works~

Acchan : Takamina, slow down please
Takamina ignore her and keep walking.

Acchan : Takamina... Taka.. Minami!
Finally Takamina stop and look at her. Now they are at the back yard.

Takamina thought
Ok! Now or never Minami. I won't wish anymore. But I will make it happend.

Takamina : Acchan.. um. Maeda Atsuko, I know I am not a great guy but one thing for sure I will give you my everything just for you. My effort, my love, my time, my heart, and lastly my life just for you. I love you so I will give you my everything. Will you be my girlfriend?

Takamina looks her with passionate yet nervous eyes. And Acchan started to cry.

Takamina : Acchan! I am sorry, did I do something wrong? Sorry if It is ok if you don't feel me as what I feel for you.

Takamina is about to leave when suddenly Acchan hug him from behind.

Acchan : Bakamina! Don't leave me. I.. I love you Minami.

Takamina then turn around and faced Acchan. He now understand what the meaning of Acchan tears. It was tears of happiness.

Takamina thought
Takamina you baka! You fail again huh?! But not again this time.

Takamina then lean closer to Acchan. Their face just inched away and they can feel each other breath. Takamina then slowly capture Acchan lips. It was soft and sweet. He kiss her gently and slowly. Trying to feel her lip. Acchan then return the kiss and soon their kiss become more passionate.

After a few minutes they broke the kiss and stare at each other.

Takamina : Thank you Acchan for your love. I promise I will love you till my last breath.

Acchan : Atsuko, call me by my name Minami. I just let my special person to call me by name.
With that Acchan move closer wanting to another kiss.

Takamina smile and lean closer, soon they have their second kiss.

Although he is happy but he still remember the kiss Acchan shared with Yuu. So, he stopped the kiss. This made the girl confused and look him at his eyes.

Takamina : But I want you to promise not to kiss Yuu anymore or even stay close to him.

Acchan : hihihi.. Minami, to tell you the truth Yuu is my cousin and I see him as my brother. And I never kiss him, I keep my first kiss to you, Minami ~. Yuu chan just help me. He prevent me from falling down.

What? Cousin?!. Takamina frown his face. One can said he is very shocked. So this means he is being tricked again.

Acchan see his face and lean closer touching his cheeks. This make Takamina looks at Acchan.

Acchan : gomenne Minami. But I did this so you can feel jeaolus. I really wish you to confess your feeling to me. I have been waiting for your confession.

Takamina : mou!! How you can be so sure about my feeling? What if I love another people? I even didn't give any extra reaction  when Yuu hugged you.

Acchan : Minami~ Sorry, but I hear what you say when you are at the roof top the other day. When you said about your feeling.

Takamina : eehh??!! Mouu.. Atsuko, don't said it anymore.
Takamina now blushed like tomato. His cheek are very red.

Acchan : ahh~ Shy Minami is cute ~♥ I love it.

Acchan then lean closer to Takamina searching for another kiss.

Acchan : I love you Minami

Takamina : I love you more Atsuko.

Offline kuro_black29

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • (´∀`)♡ WmatsuixMayuki (Blackdawnindisguise)
Re: shot
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2015, 08:44:57 PM »
It's good...nice
Great story author san~ :on GJ:
Live in the land of mist..nahh just kidding..
Live in the land of Wmatsui and Mayuki...
World of fantasy..World of Lalaland~

(っ´▽`)っWmatsui~Mayuki ♡ (。’∀’。)

Tend to forget things but not mah fav author and fics

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: shot
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2015, 07:33:25 PM »
Nice KaixAtsuko OS

Great sweet love story

Thank you for the lovely OS

Can't wait to see more