JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kashiwa Daisuke - Rabbit`s_quartet

Author Topic: 10 x 2 + ∞ Chapters of Pointless, Plotless Fluff  (Read 29262 times)

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Re: 10 Chapters of Pointless, Plotless Fluff
« Reply #40 on: June 01, 2007, 02:42:13 PM »
I could really go for some really mushy fluff. With the whole Miki-leaving-MM thing...kinda need something to pick up my spirits.

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline OTN1

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #41 on: June 01, 2007, 03:17:00 PM »
Man, I read your mind.  Well, it's not that mushy, but it's a story.

You know what I think Miki needs?  A vacation.  Good for her, though.  Quitting - or is that getting kicked out of? - Morning Musume.  I think it was a bit of both.  But imagine what she must've been like, holding her head up and not giving a crap about UFA's opinion on immoral behaviour.  She would have done us proud.

Anyway, 100% pure fluff that has absolutely nothing to do with current goings on:

Post-H!P in a "rabu rabu" world.  Not connected to any other story.

Chapter Seven

The Island

Okinawa.

The ocean.  The beach.  The waves.  The heat.

Two girls lie side by side on beach towels under the light blue sky, the sun beating down on their bodies.  One is wearing large sunglasses and a wide-brimmed hat.  The other is not.  Both are clad in scanty bikinis.

They're on a private beach, thus having no need to worry about being photographed by meddlesome paparazzi.  The beach is located on a tiny island off the southeast coast of the mainland.  Hardly any people are ever on the island.  There are no stores, no hospitals, and no residential areas.  Just some beach houses scattered along the shoreline and a main dock for incoming and outgoing boats, of which there is a maximum of one per day.  One incoming, one outgoing.  The majority of the days, however, see no boats as not many people come to or leave this island.  The island falls under the jurisdiction of the Japanese government, but this place is not Japan.  Okinawa is a whole other world.  The girls feel like they have left their native land and gone abroad.  Such is the difference between the two places.

At exactly the same moment, both girls flip over.  They are now on their stomachs.  One girl, however, keeps looking at her arm, poking it and watching as her skin turns white from the action and then returns to its natural colour as blood rushes back.

"Am I burning?" she asks uncertainly, the first words to be spoken in quite a while.

No reply comes.

"Because I think I've been out here too long."

Again, no response greets her.

"I don't think I've put enough sunscreen on."

Silence.

"You should be careful, too.  The sun's rays are stronger here."

Not even breathing can be heard from the other girl.  She may very well be asleep.

"All right, I'm putting more on."

She rolls up and rummages through a straw bag, eventually pulling out a small bottle of expensive lotion.

"Do you want some?"

No reply.

She shrugs and starts applying the cream to all the exposed parts of her body.  Once she's completed her task to the utmost of her ability, she turns to her companion.

"Are you sure you don't want an-"

"For god's sake, Aya, shut up," the lying girl groans.

Aya gives a "harumph", but refrains from snapping back.  Instead, she waits a minute before poking her companion's arm.

"What?" comes the annoyed demand.

"Can you do my back?" Aya asks timidly.

With an exaggerated sigh, Miki turns onto her back and rolls up, grabbing the bottle from Aya, who lies down on her stomach.  Miki quickly squirts cream out directly onto Aya's back, making the girl shiver from the sudden coldness, and gives it a once over with her hand before lying down again to bake.

"Is it all rubbed in?" Aya asks worriedly.

Miki grunts without looking up.

"Miki, I don't think it's all-"

"Okay, already," the increasingly exasperated girl says as she rolls up again.

She rubs the cream in, making sure to get each stray bit of whiteness, and then flops back down on her towel.

"Thank you," Aya says sweetly.

No reply.

Aya lies back down, and they continue to bake for another twenty minutes as they listen to the calming sound of the waves lapping up onto the shore.

"You know, if you want to go and do something else, just say so," Miki mumbles suddenly into the silence.

"No, this is fine," Aya replies.

She also enjoys doing nothing while teetering on the edge of sleep.

"I know you don't want to get much colour," Miki continues.

Aya opens her eyes to see Miki looking at her with an endearingly concerned face.

"True, I don't want to turn brown like you," she says, her nose crinkling in laughter.

Miki looks at her own arm.  It's looking quite dark.

"Why is that, by the way?" Miki asks curiously.

Why indeed? thinks Aya.

"I just prefer the pale look for me.  It's healthier, anyway, not to be exposed to too many UV rays."

There's another silence, and Miki closes her eyes.  Aya picks up the conversation again.

"But I like the dark you."

Miki opens one eyelid and looks at Aya.  Aya doesn't look back, but Miki detects a faint smile on her lips

"I like the light you," Miki shoots back.

Aya's smile becomes full-fledged, but she ignores the comment, instead training her line of sight just below Miki's neck.

"I like how parts of you are dark, but some parts aren't."

When the two set out to plan this trip, all they knew was that they wanted to be in as secluded a place as possible so that there would be no danger of anyone stumbling upon them should they suddenly wish to lose all sense of decorum that befit a pair of talented and famous musical artists.  They had chosen this island because nobody would be on it other than the two of them.  All the other beach houses would be empty.  The boat would come to pick them back up in three days or if they called and requested a pickup ahead of time.

This is why Aya feels confident in reaching over and pulling the strap of Miki's bikini away ever so slightly to reveal a thin strip of skin untouched by the sun and a few shades paler than the rest of her exposed skin.

Miki finally opens both eyes and looks down to study the pronouncedly different shades of skin on her shoulder.

"Hm," she utters in a bouncy and self-approving tone.

"Hmm," Aya utters in a suggestive one.

"What do you say about getting out of the sun and going to rest back at the house for a bit?" Miki asks innocently.

"How about we go for a swim?" Aya shoots back in the same kind of tone.

They lie there looking at each other, wondering which suggestion sounds better.

"How about we screw the house..." Miki starts.

"...screw the sea..." Aya continues.

And just stay right there?

Why not?  A little sand never hurt anyone.

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #42 on: June 01, 2007, 05:01:21 PM »
*reads last line*
*brain ceases function*
*spontaneous nosebleed*
:imdead:

Can I ask for what happens afterwards?

永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

Currently writing:
- Lilium-related things. God save my soul.

On Hold:
- Everything Else. Too many to list.

I'm also on AO3!
http://archiveofourown.org/users/Estrea

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #43 on: June 01, 2007, 06:17:35 PM »
Man, I read your mind.  Well, it's not that mushy, but it's a story.
Thanks dude.  :pimp:

That sounds like an awesome vacation. Just the two of them on an island with absolutely NO one to bug them.

I love how they finish each other's sentences.   :wub:

Offline Mikan

• The Corruptor Extrodinaire
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #44 on: June 02, 2007, 05:26:17 AM »

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!

Read the complete Doki Doki!!

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #45 on: June 02, 2007, 04:57:33 PM »
 :drool: Yaaaay....

Offline OTN1

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #46 on: June 03, 2007, 04:10:49 AM »
Certainly.  It would go something like this:

Chapter Seven point five

[Censored][Censored][Censored][Censored][Censored][Censored][Censored][Censored][Censored][Censored][Censored][Censored][Censored]
"Ahh!  I got sand in my eye!"
[Censored][Censored][Censored][Censored][Censored][Censored]
"Oh crap, the tide's coming in."
"Relocate!"
[Censored][Censored][Censored][Censored][Censored][Censored][Censored][Censored][Censored][Censored][Censored][Censored]
"Pfftooey.  Sand tastes weird."
[Censored][Censored][Censored][Censored][Censored][Censored][Censored][Censored][Censored][Censored][Censored]
And then they fell asleep and burned in the sun.

The end.

Offline Amarghetta

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • The likeness of a human
« Reply #47 on: June 03, 2007, 04:37:38 AM »

Chapter Seven point five

[Censored][Censored][Censored][Censored][Censored][Censored][Censored][Censored][Censored][Censored][Censored][Censored][Censored]
"Relocate!"
[Censored][Censored][Censored][Censored][Censored][Censored][Censored][Censored][Censored][Censored][Censored][Censored]
[Censored][Censored][Censored][Censored][Censored][Censored][Censored][Censored][Censored][Censored][Censored]

The end.

LMAO! That's probably the shortest fic update you've ever done!  :lol:
And you're giving me ideas, hahaha.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #48 on: June 03, 2007, 05:32:49 AM »

Chapter Seven point five

"Relocate!"

The end.
Considering all of the censoring...that does NOT count towards what you owe.  O0

Offline OTN1

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #49 on: June 03, 2007, 10:13:06 AM »
Hah, yeah, it was only a .5.  Don't worry, you still get chapters 8 to 10.

Time to hear from someone other than A or M!

The reason why Shiba-chan was so upset about and took responsibility for the depressed Miki in My Own Private Funeral:

Chapter Eight

If Anything Ever...

"If anything ever happened to me, you'd take care of her, right?"

She said it out of the blue one night.

"What the hell...?" I mumbled in surprise.

Things rarely caught me off guard.  That did.

"Why would something happen to you?  And what kind of request is that?  I don't think she would need me to baby her."

Aya shifted in her seat.

"No, I mean... If.  Just if.  She'd be really upset.  She's strong, but sometimes she can lose track of herself.  The shock of losing someone could..." Aya trailed off and left it to our imaginations.

I leaned back against the couch and tried to relax.  It was late.  Aya had come over to talk and seek out some advice about her career.  She had been laying low since she and Miki had left Hello! Project a month ago, but now the job offers were coming in and she needed to sit down and talk it out.  Since Miki was also busy trying to figure out her career, Aya sometimes came to talk to me.

That particular night, we'd made an impromptu slumber party out of it since the trains had already shut down their service.  While it would have been entirely feasible to call a taxi, it would be expensive, and we were getting a lot of talking done.  No point putting a stop to something good.

"If anything ever happened to you," I started slowly, "I don't know how much use I would be in comforting anyone else.  I'd need some comforting, too."

Aya had a hold on all of our hearts, not just Miki's.  I thought that anybody who had ever known Aya would fall into a well of depression if she was involved in some freak accident that got her killed.  I would cry my eyes out.  She was one of my best friends, and to suddenly have her gone would hurt like mad.

She shot me an admonishing look, but she smiled.

"Glad to hear it.  But you know what I mean," she said, turning serious again.  "She'd need someone to help her, but she would never, ever ask."

I nodded a couple of times.

"I see your point."

The difference between me and Miki was in the way that we loved Aya.  While Aya was a friend that I cared about deeply, Miki was part of Aya.  Their souls were connected, their hearts one, and whatever other poetic descriptions you wish to buy into.

"I know you don't know each other well," Aya apologised.

"Yeah, we don't talk much."

We used to play futsal together, and we'd see each other at our group concerts or at the various studios from time to time.  What I really knew about her beyond her favourite colour and food was what I learned from Aya, who talked about her frequently.

"But I'd feel at ease knowing you'd be there to watch out for her," Aya said.  "To make sure she wouldn't do anything stupid."

How could my heart not melt at that?  Aya trusted me enough to leave the most important person to her in my care.  She believed that I would be able to help Miki in the event of a crisis.  It made me feel so full, so good.

That, I guess, was Aya's special charm.  To make other people feel good about themselves.  If the idol thing hadn't worked out for her as well as it had, she would have been a successful motivational speaker.  She had power.

And yet while she had all this power - this ability to essentially control people as she liked - she never abused it for malicious purposes.  She used it wisely, soundly.  When she was younger, I could tell that she didn't know how to control that power.  She would use it for silly things.  Getting little things that she wanted.  But getting close to Miki had changed her.  It was one of the things I'd observed about her as we grew up together.  She'd become much less focused on herself and more focused on the big picture.  She used her powers of persuasion to help those around her that were not as adept at speaking their minds.  She was a hero for the people.

And yet at the same time, she could still get lost in her own little world with Miki and forget that anything but the two of them existed.  Everything in her softened up when she talked about Miki (unless she was angry with the girl).  You could see in her eyes that sometimes, all she could see was Miki.  All she wanted to do was help Miki.

That, I decided, was true love.  I'd do anything in my power to support and protect true love.

"I promise, Aya-chan."

We smiled at each other and then dropped the miserable topic of her possible death, no need to ever bring it up again.

Offline OTN1

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #50 on: June 03, 2007, 12:56:04 PM »
When I wrote the above chapter, I forgot that it was supposed to be fluffy, and I ended it on quite a different note.  I had to cut out the ending in order to keep it happy.  Here is the ".5" version of it.  Don't read it if you want fluffiness.  It picks up right where chapter 8 leaves off.

Side note: this is where I wanted I Watched Love, Shiba-chan's take on Love x 2, to eventually end up, but I simply no longer have the motivation/patience to re-write the entire series from her point of view.  I'm satisfied with writing scenes and moments as they come to my mind.

Chapter Eight point five

A Debt

So here I stand in a train station years after that conversation.  Years after Aya's death in a freak accident.

I have just gone to meet Miki at the airport, and now I'm seeing her off at the train station, watching as she mechanically drags herself onto a train that will take her home.  She has just come back from Italy, where she was trying to put the past behind her.

But something's changed.

I curse myself virulently.  In the end, I haven't been able to keep my promise to Aya.  I've failed in taking care of Miki.

I tried.  I gave her my advice, but in the end, it was all in vain.  Something happened to her in Italy, and it was entirely my fault.  I was the one who convinced her to go there.  It was I who thought that she could make peace with the ghosts of her past, see the land where Aya had died, say goodbye...

She called me the night before she headed up to the mountainous north.  She had sounded fine then.  She sounded ready to face the sad memories.

And then much later the next day, she left me a message on my answering machine saying she was coming home.  Her voice was hollow.  No life.  It chilled me.

When I saw her at the airport (less than two hours ago), my worst fears were confirmed.  She was not all right.  She was worse off than when she left.  She was dead inside.

I cried when she wouldn't talk to me.  I cried because I felt so much despair.  Because I'd promised Aya to take care of Miki and protect her from doing something self-destructive.  Because Miki was dying inside and no matter how many books I read and how sensitive and understanding I was, I couldn't help her.  Because a love like theirs had been ripped apart by unstoppable forces that were more powerful than any of us.

So here I stand.  Here I stand.  I will have to live with this regret for the rest of my life.  I will have to try and make up for it, although in Miki's case, it just might be too late.

But no.  I'll never give up.  I'll never give up on her.  Even after I get married to the love of my life, I won't stop until I can make even one minute of Miki's life make her feel like it's worth going on.

Such is the debt that I owe Aya, the girl who opened my eyes and taught me how to love without knowing it.  Such is the debt.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2007, 12:57:15 PM by OTN1 »

Offline Mikan

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #51 on: June 03, 2007, 01:22:07 PM »
*pulls familiar white balls off shirt* ....waiiiiit a minute. THIS ISNT FLUFF!!
THIS IS ANGST! SOLID, HEART BREAKING, DEPRESSION CAUSING ANGST! Whats going on here!?...

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #52 on: June 03, 2007, 07:08:49 PM »
The reason why Shiba-chan was so upset about and took responsibility for the depressed Miki in My Own Private Funeral:
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooh this I definitely want to see!

While Aya was a friend that I cared about deeply, Miki was part of Aya.  Their souls were connected, their hearts one, and whatever other poetic descriptions you wish to buy into.
Aya trusted me enough to leave the most important person to her in my care.  She believed that I would be able to help Miki in the event of a crisis.
When you have the type of friendships/bonds that Aya has with Miki and Shiba-chan...for things like this...you just know.  There's no need to ask "can I trust them to do it" because you never question it.

Side note: this is where I wanted I Watched Love, Shiba-chan's take on Love x 2, to eventually end up, but I simply no longer have the motivation/patience to re-write the entire series from her point of view.  I'm satisfied with writing scenes and moments as they come to my mind.
That and you've been writing about a couple of dead people for what, the past 2-3 months? It's got to be emotionally draining to try and keep that up.

I curse myself virulently.  In the end, I haven't been able to keep my promise to Aya.  I've failed in taking care of Miki.

I tried.  I gave her my advice, but in the end, it was all in vain.  Something happened to her in Italy, and it was entirely my fault.  I was the one who convinced her to go there.  It was I who thought that she could make peace with the ghosts of her past, see the land where Aya had died, say goodbye...
The important thing here is that Shiba-chan was there for Miki, not so much what she actually said/convinced her to do/not to do.  Right now Shiba-chan's thinking that Miki would have been better off if she hadn't convinced her to go to Italy. Well, there's no way of knowing that for sure. In time, Miki may have had the same "epiphany" staying in Japan that she had when she went to Italy. For all we know, she would have taken a turn for the worse.  It's not Shiba-chan's fault though, she never really forced/coerced Miki to do anything. Shiba-chan just pointed out the possible paths that Miki could take.  Miki is the one who, in the end, made those decisions, she's the one who walks the path. In the end, she's still the one who is taking those steps. Some steps will be easy and some will be hard. All that Aya wanted was for Shiba-chan to be there to walk that path with Miki, like how Aya herself did.

I'll never give up.  I'll never give up on her.  Even after I get married to the love of my life, I won't stop until I can make even one minute of Miki's life make her feel like it's worth going on.
Just be there for her Shiba-chan, be her friend.  That's the most important thing you can possibly do in this situation.

I totally understand the desire to bring this mini-arc of the story to completion.  It helps strengthen one's hope in true friendship.  But yeah...I gotta side with Mikan on this one...FLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUFF!!!

Offline iacus

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #53 on: June 04, 2007, 06:40:22 AM »
So, you gave us one heavily censored(yet, somehow, still sexy) half chapter, and another half chapter of (very well written) angst. Does that mean that you owe us another full chapter of fluff (making 11 in total)?

Offline OTN1

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #54 on: June 04, 2007, 01:12:55 PM »
Quote from: 3 people
we deserve fluff because [various reasons]

Oh, you guys and your strange logic.  Hahaha.  The .5s cancel each other out.  I hold that chapter 8 is happy and fluffy as we see how much everyone means to each other (Shiba-chan, Aya, and Miki).

But yeah, okay okay.  No more angst.  Here:

Chapter Nine

You Do Me and I'll Do You.

"A little to the left.... No, too far.... Yes... yes... No.  No, more to the left... Ah, too far!  Right a bit..."

What is our dynamic duo doing now?  Are they moving furniture in an apartment?

"A little more... a liiitle more... ahhhhh, perfect."

It sounds like Aya's satisfied with the result.  Perhaps the bookcase has been placed properly.

"That's... ah... good... keep going..."

On second thought, perhaps this monologue has nothing to do with a bookcase.

"Puuuuurfect... Ahhh, tha... ah..."

And on that note, perhaps we should go no further as to not disturb these two in whatever they are doing.

"Oh... Ahhh... Good..."

This wraps up our story.

-The end

Or not.  Do you want to know what's happening between the two?  Bet you do.

Aya is lying on her stomach on the bed, head resting on her forearms.  Miki is kneeling over her, her hands up Aya's shirt.

Anybody watching would immediately avert their eyes... if they were conservative.  Anybody else would look on with interest and wonder what Miki was doing and just how far she was going to go.

The two on the bed are oblivious to what their position looks like, and Miki keeps doing what she's doing.

"Ahhh, that feels so good.  Miki, you are the best back scratcher on this side of the earth!"

Miki grins and gently rakes her nails across Aya's skin, responding to every command ("little to the left!" or "more to the right!").  She's always been fond of scratching Aya's back because the girl turns into a weak little thing under her hands, completely at Miki's mercy.  Aya might be issuing the commands, but Miki is the real one in charge.  She gets to decide if the orders are followed or if she's just going to stop scratching and let Aya fend for herself.

"I charge by the minute," Miki replies in a disinterested voice, careful not to show how much she enjoys it when Aya compliments her back scratching abilities.

"I don't have any money on me," Aya says innocently.  "Is there any other way I can repay you?"

Miki smirks, but she doesn't crumble easily.  Not anymore.  She used to when Aya said those sorts of things, but now she can bat them away like annoying mosquitoes.

"I only accept cash."

No arguments.

Aya sighs.

"Fine.  I'll bring you your money tomorrow.  Oh, and you can stop now."

Miki laughs inwardly and takes her hands away from Aya's back, stretching herself out onto her back beside Aya, who is turning around grumpily while tugging her shirt back down.

"Twelve minutes at two hundred yen a minute equals two thousand four hundred yen," Miki says, pulling a random price out of her head.

She doesn't really plan to charge Aya for a back scratch.  She's probably gotten more out of it than Aya has anyway.  But Aya plays along.

"Like I said, you'll get your money tomorrow, Fujimoto-san."

Miki can't help it, and she grins, putting her hand on Aya's shoulder and pulling her to her side.

"I changed my mind.  This one's on the house," she says.

Aya briefly considers taking the joke a little further and refusing to accept a freebie, but she looks at Miki, who is looking devious and happy, and she supposes she shouldn't risk ruining the perfect mood that they're both in.  She lets Miki pull her over into a hug (or for those who can handle mushy descriptions, it's actually more of a "cuddle"), and pokes Miki's tummy.

"Thank you," she says in an adorable and pleased voice, causing Miki's smile to soar high in the sky.

"You're welcome," Miki replies politely.

Aya is about to say something when the phone rings.  They both sigh, but neither girl makes a move to get up.

"Are you going to get that?" Aya asks.

"Nope," Miki replies.

Aya frowns at the feeling of déjà vu that sweeps through her.

"It could be important."

"They can leave a message," Miki sniffs.

"What if it's your mom?"

Miki's face darkens.

"Last time my mom interrupted us, we ended up having the most frustrating day and night in the history of time."

"Come on, Miki.  That was months ago.  Get over it," Aya groans.

Miki's hold on her tightens.

"I'm still traumatised," she pouts.  "I think I need therapy."

Aya laughs loudly, and the phone finally stops ringing.

"How about I do you," Aya suggests.

Miki pauses and looks at Aya, surprised.  Usually Aya doesn't suggest.  She just goes ahead and does.  A shifty smirk appears on her face.

"Sure, Aya.  Why don't you-"

"Okay, turn over!" Aya commands cheerfully, unwrapping Miki's arms from around her body and rolling the girl over.

"What are-"

Aya's cold hands go up Miki's shirt.

"Ah!  Cold!" Miki yelps.

Aya smiles secretively.  She knows exactly what Miki was thinking she was going to do, and she derives so much pleasure from seeing the girl's excited demeanour fall as reality sets in.  It's rather sadistic of her.

"You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours.  Right, Miki-chan?" Aya asks as she enthusiastically scratches the startled and let down girl's back.

"Uhh..." comes the gurgled response.

But it's all okay in the end, because later that night, Miki gets what she wants and more.

Offline Mikan

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #55 on: June 04, 2007, 01:44:14 PM »
Miki likes getting her back scratched. Where did that random fact come from? No idea.

You know Id be completely content if you just continued writing plotless one shots like these.

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #56 on: June 04, 2007, 02:03:01 PM »
Lol, back scratching. How you made that cute, I don't know.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #57 on: June 04, 2007, 09:02:23 PM »
You Do Me and I'll Do You.
Dude, the title in itself is EPIC WINNAR!!! :rockon:

On second thought, perhaps this monologue has nothing to do with a bookcase.

"Oh... Ahhh... Good..."

This wraps up our story.

-The end

Or not.  Do you want to know what's happening between the two?  Bet you do.
That's brilliant use of the narrator perspective. :lol:

"Ahhh, that feels so good.  Miki, you are the best back scratcher on this side of the earth!"
Miki's "hand coordination" definitely has it's perks. :pimp:

Offline Amarghetta

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • The likeness of a human
« Reply #58 on: June 05, 2007, 01:15:36 AM »
But yeah, okay okay.  No more angst. 
Bleh! You're no fun...  :-\ (j/k)

Oh, and I knew it was all about back scratching. Right from the very first line!  :rofl:(I've been forcing myself to think pure, innocent things only, lol.)
« Last Edit: June 05, 2007, 01:17:00 AM by Amarghetta »

Offline orangesocks

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #59 on: June 05, 2007, 05:34:58 AM »
^ XD

Horray for fluffy chapters and suppressing naughty thoughts!

"You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours.  Right, Miki-chan?" Aya asks as she enthusiastically scratches the startled and let down girl's back.

"Uhh..." comes the gurgled response.

Haha, I could totally imagine Miki gurgling.

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kashiwa Daisuke - Rabbit`s_quartet