JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Lee Hyori - 10 Minutes

Author Topic: You Are My Boy [Epilogue NOW!] Updated 08/25  (Read 37682 times)

Offline Hotaru

• stan dreamcatcher
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SNH48
    • deukkae
Re: You Are My Boy [Epilogue NOW!] Updated 08/25
« Reply #100 on: August 26, 2009, 03:15:29 PM »
Aw, that was awesome Liben! :D

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #101 on: August 26, 2009, 03:42:47 PM »
Okay, I'm interested, now I gotta go back and read this story. I will edit this when I get done.... After work...

EDIT: You were right rokun, I laughed my ass off at this story.

This is a roller coaster filled with crack and mushrooms! Everyone is hilariously out of character and in the end you had the audacity to kill off Maasa in a flashback! And not even a proper flashback! But holy crap I enjoyed this story.

I still don't like Momoko though. I don't at all, in any story.

But anyway, my favorite chapter has got to be that cracktastic version of Romeo and the tree. I would pay good money to see a play that hysterically hysterical. I tried really hard not to alert the whole house to my merriment but it's hard to be quiet when you're laughing so hard you can't breath.

The only nitpicky I have is with your grammar and such but the easiest way to fix that is just have someone look over your story before you post. Then again, it don't think it would have been half as funny without a little Engrish sentence structure thrown in.

All in all a good read.  :twothumbs My compliments.

Also, Mano/Maimai
« Last Edit: August 26, 2009, 11:39:06 PM by rndmnwierd »

Offline rokun

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #102 on: August 26, 2009, 08:57:25 PM »
^ lol, you're just catching up with everything now, aren't you? :lol: Prepare for hilarity!

And awww that was so sweet! So sad too about Maasa, but that's what a graduation is like - remembering those who aren't there, but looking forward to the futures of those that are.

Mano/MaiMai XD

Enjoyable story, and thanks. :)

Offline Liben

• Member+
« Reply #103 on: August 27, 2009, 12:43:24 AM »
The only nitpicky I have is with your grammar and such but the easiest way to fix that is just have someone look over your story before you post. Then again, it don't think it would have been half as funny without a little Engrish sentence structure thrown in.

First of all: I'm glad you liked it :D
And about my Engrish, I'm really sorry about that. Spain doesn't have a good level of English. When I was in the school the only thing we studied it was 'Hello, I'm (put your name here) and I'm (put your age here) years old.' Every year we learned EXACTLY the same things!  I had to study English by myself, but I'm not good at that anyway  :sweatdrop: I'm sorry about my Engrish.

Sonna Rolling Days~!

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #104 on: August 27, 2009, 12:55:22 AM »
Well, your English is better than my Spanish, which class I failed twice. Vocabulary and such I was good at but I can't speak it to save my life. I can only say, "I need a salad, please." or "Are those bull's balls?!" The second is a long story...

Offline Azumangalicious

• Member+
« Reply #105 on: August 31, 2009, 08:47:41 PM »
Ahh! I'm so late! xD

I loved it so much! :D You should write another story.  :grin:

Offline Liben

• Member+
« Reply #106 on: August 31, 2009, 10:18:19 PM »
^I started a new fic, called 'My Immunity'. It's really different from this fic, but it's about H!P Kids too.

Sonna Rolling Days~!

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Lee Hyori - 10 Minutes