JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Angela Aki - Kiss Me Good-Bye

Author Topic: You Are My Boy [Epilogue NOW!] Updated 08/25  (Read 37969 times)

Offline wotachan

• Sexy Princess
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • tee hee
Re: You Are My Boy [Chapter 21, Renai Revolution]
« Reply #80 on: July 02, 2009, 01:32:58 AM »
I don't normally read anything outside of Momusu. But damn this fic is so good.   :nya:

lol @ Kanna, naughty.  :P  XD

Offline Hotaru

• stan dreamcatcher
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SNH48
    • deukkae
« Reply #81 on: July 02, 2009, 02:53:39 AM »
Uh oh, Momo lied to Kanna about dating Yurina.

Which made Kanna mad, and she went to the beach with Chisato.

Naughty Kanna. XD

Offline Liben

• Member+
« Reply #82 on: July 02, 2009, 01:19:18 PM »
I don't normally read anything outside of Momusu. But damn this fic is so good.   :nya:

Hohoho, welcome to the dark side.  :lol:

I'll update the next chapter tonight or tomorrow  :)

Sonna Rolling Days~!

Offline Liben

• Member+
Re: You Are My Boy [Chapter 22] On holidays! I'll be back soon!
« Reply #83 on: July 04, 2009, 01:35:34 AM »
You Are My Boy
Chapter 22

After eating in a burger (yup, I know, it isn't pretty romantic) we walked back to the beach, and when we were about enter it, she stopped. She shook her head and led me away from there.

“Hey, baby, what's up? Why are we leaving?” I asked. She turned around and looked up at me. She seemed to be... sad.

“Can't you see? Berryz is there” she said and continued walking away. I looked back at the beach and she was right. All the Berryz members were playing volleyball on the sand. I approached Kanna and hugged her from behind.

“Hey...” I wrapped my arms around her waist “This is our first date. I won't let this change everything.” I kissed the top of her head and I heard her giggle. It was just cute. “Let's go somewhere else, okay?” I kissed her cheek and turned her around. I rose her chin and made her face me. “Tell me, baby, where do you want to go?”

“I don't know...” she scratched her forehead and I pulled her closer. Her face was only a few centimeters from mine.

“Seriously, where do you want to go?” I asked again. She shook her head and leaned in to kiss me. I felt her smile against my lips. She pulled away after a while and cupped my cheeks with her hands.

“Wherever you want to go. I don't care.” she answered and covered her face on my neck.

“Hmm... Okay. Let's go to...” I was about to say something when I felt her placing short kisses in my neck. “Stop playing with me, you little tease”

“I'm not playing...” she said with an innocent tone, but I knew she was lying me because I could feel her smile against my neck.

“Yes, you are. You'll start making out but then you'll stop and smirk at me.”

“So you don't want me to stop” she looked directly at my eyes.

“Yup”

“Is there anyone in your house?” she asked.

I thought about it for a moment. My brother, Kato, was with that girl, Yumiko at the swimming pool. Then Ryuutaro, Atsuyuki, Kobuhei and Macharu were at the cinema. And the oldest was with that friend... Hashimoto.

“I think that all my brothers will be out for a while.” I smirked at her. “My house isn't too far away from here...”

“Lead me there, baby”

I took her hand in mine and led her to my house. We arrived in no time at all. I unlocked the door and opened the door for her. Once we got inside, I threw the bags aside and led her to my room. She took my shirt and my trousers off and pushed me into my bed. She lied on top of me and smirked at me. She unclasped the upper part of my bikini and took the other part off too. She began to kiss me everywhere. Her touch was too much against my skin.
What she did next was just... unexpected, but I couldn't stop yelling out her name.

I definitely love her with all my heart.

Kanna POV

I can't believe what happened. She and I... wow. That was fast. We are meeting since the Wednesday and we... did it in the first date.
After being a long time at her house, she walked with me the way to my house. We were holding hands. The way was done in silence, but once we arrived to my house, she spoke.
“That was my first time” she blushed. My eyes widened.

“Really?  You seemed to have done that a lot of times before” I winked at her and she blushed even more.

“You're the first girl that I love” she gave my hand a quick squeeze and kissed me on the cheek.

“And you're the first girl that I love too” I kissed her and I felt her smile against my lips.

“I love you” she whispered.

“I love you more” I said. She stroked my cheeks and pulled herself away.

“Tomorrow I'll go out with the girls, do you cant to come?” she asked.

“Of course”

“So... I'll see you tomorrow” she waved and blew me a little kiss. I waved her back and saw her leave. Damn, she has got a sexy ass. I should stop staring at her with those obsessed eyes. I looked back at the front and I saw her.

It was a weak, hurt and crying Tamagochi. She noticed that I was looking at her and entered her house.

Why it hurt me so much?

------------------

Okay guys, I'm going to travel to Switzerland ^^ But when I come back I'll upload a lot of charpters.
Don't forget about the play! It will be soon and... it won't be okay xDD

Sonna Rolling Days~!

Offline leyami

« Reply #84 on: July 04, 2009, 03:55:51 AM »
Like always a great chapter,

but a feel bad of Momo.

I well be wait for the next chapter and have a great trip.

Offline rokun

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #85 on: July 09, 2009, 04:25:42 AM »
Just wanted to say I finally caught up with this, and it's been very entertaining. :) I hope you're having a good holiday, but come back to write soon! I should do the same... >.>; Too few people still write Berryz/C-ute stuff...

Oh, and I'm with Ieyami, poor Momo... :cry: Although Chisa/Kanna is definitely not a bad thing...

Offline Hotaru

• stan dreamcatcher
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SNH48
    • deukkae
« Reply #86 on: July 10, 2009, 04:04:23 AM »
Poor Momo...:cry:

Offline Liben

• Member+
Re: You Are My Boy [Chapter 23+24]
« Reply #87 on: July 19, 2009, 01:24:58 PM »
Hi everybody! Liben is baack! (I continue in Switzerland, but now I have internet!) :grin:

Well, here they are: two new chapters! When I go back to Spain I'll update "Like Ally McBeal (but better)"

Chapter 23

“Wake up, sleepy head!” someone exclaimed and slapped my shoulders. I opened my eyes and Maimi and Erika were in front of me. I jumped a little and pulled myself against the wall.

“What the hell are you two doing here?!” I shouted. Maimi laughed and showed me a pair of keys.  “Oh, man! My mother gave you the keys?” She nodded her head and giggled. “Anyway... Good morning Erika”

“Morning~” She answered peacefully. Maimi poked my side and pouted.

“You're not going to greet me, right?” she continued pouting. Damn Maimi and her pouts.

“Good morning Maimi” I sighed. She jumped happily and clapped her hands.

“Good morning, Kanna!” she exclaimed using a little child tone.

“... Why are you two here?” I asked.

“Do you want to hang out with us?” Maimi proposed.

“I'm not in good mood...” I muttered.

“Okay, I'll tell Chisato about your decision.” Erika said.

“Wait, Chisato is here?!... Of course I want to hang out with you, my best friends!”

“Hahaha, I knew that you would say that” Erika chuckled. I walked up to my closet and took a shirt of AC/DC and some blue jeans out from it. I started changing my clothes and suddenly I heard.

“Erika... stop staring at her ass” Man... seriously, she was looking at my ass? I put my trousers on and turned around. “Let's go, now!”

“Yup! Chisato must be impatient” I stuck my tongue out and walked out of the room.

I’ve been all night long thinking about what happened yesterday. I could see everything clearly after that. I was falling in love with her. I loved her more than my life. She had something that made me want to have more than kisses with her, but then my mind shouted ‘Stop, what the hell are you doing?!” and I stopped. But she didn’t want me to stop.
She didn’t want me to be a tease, she just wanted to be myself as I wanted her to be herself.
Chisato, when she isn’t acting like an asshole, she’s another person. She’s adorable, cute... perfect.

We left my house and I saw her sitting on the porch. I approached her and gave her a kiss on the cheek. She jumped a little but then smiled at me and stood up. She was pointing the bag that she was carrying.
“Why did you bring your ass?” I asked and then slapped my forehead with my hand. “Uh... I mean, bass”

“I wanted to show them your song” as she said that, I shook my head.

“It’s our song” I smiled. “I’ll get my guitar and the amplifier. Wait me here”

I went back to the building, and when I was near my house, I saw Momoko. I was worried about her. Yesterday she wasn’t with the other Berryz Koubou members at the beach. But it wasn’t time to think about Momoko. Chisato was waiting outside.
I took the guitar and the amplifier and ran downstairs. I greeted Airi and Nakky, who arrived while I was getting the stuff. Airi came directly to hug me.

“We need to talk” she whispered to my ear. Maimi approached me and whispered to my ear as well.

“We need to talk too”

“Okay, later” I said. I looked back at Chisato and walked up to her. She took my hand and placed a little kiss on it.

“We need to talk as well” Her eyes widened as I told her that.

“...Okay...” she scratched the back of her head. I shook my head and pulled her for a kiss.

“Don’t worry. It isn’t anything bad” I muttered. She smiled slightly.

“Let’s go to the club!” Nakky exclaimed.

“Erika, can you give me a cigar?” Airi asked. I couldn’t believe that Airi liked smoking, but anyway, she can do whatever she wants with her life.

“Of course” she gave her a cigar from her cigar box and then looked back at me. “Do you want one, too?”

“No, thanks” I said as I shook my head.

“Really?”

“Yup, I don’t want to smoke” I answered. Chisato ran her thumb along my knuckles. It was something simple, something that Airi also does when she holds my hand, but when Chisato did it it felt different, it felt exciting. I looked back at her and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

“Hey, girls, where is Maimai?” Maimi asked looking around.

“I asked her to hang out with us, but she told me that she didn’t want” Nakky answered. Maimi rose an eyebrow and shook her head.

“Mai is acting weird, isn’t she?” she said. Chisato seemed to be ignoring the conversation, because she kissed the top of my head and wrapped an arm around my shoulders. I kissed her on the cheek and she kissed me back.

“I love you baby” she whispered and bit gently my ear. I jumped a little.

“I love you too”

Chisato POV

I couldn’t believe that Nakky and Erika accepted to form part of the group, and Airi wanted to be the second guitar. Maimi was going to be the vocalist with Airi. I thought it wasn’t fair because I like Kanna’s voice and I wanted her to be the singer, but Maimi also has a good voice.
We were walking back to Kanna’s house. Nakky and Erika left us and went to their houses. I felt kinda bad because Erika didn’t kiss Maimi before leaving. Maybe there was something off...
We all entered Kanna’s house and surprisely for us, no one was at home. We went to Kanna’s room.Kanna and I sat on the bed and Airi sat on the floor, in front of us. Maimi sat on a chair and grabbed Kanna’s guitar. She played some simple accords and then looked at us.

“Well, there are a lot of things to talk about” We all nodded our heads.

“Kanna...” Airi muttered. “I just wanted to tell you that Chisato and you make a cute couple. It’s the first time that I see Chisato being that sweet. I’m glad that you’re okay together”

I approached Kanna and wrapped my arms around her waist. I kissed her cheek and she smiled. “Yup... we are perfect like that” she said.

“I’m glad too” Maimi smiled. Man, that was the first time that I saw her smiling at someone.

“Well... Maimi, what did you want to tell me?” Kanna asked.

“It’s something that affects the two of you” she crossed her arms and sighed “It’s about Erika”

“Oh... Erika?” Airi asked herself.

“Well, Erika...” she looked at my girlfriend. “I think that... Erika is starting to like you, Kanna”

“What?! SHE DOESN’T HAVE ENOUGHT WITH YOU?!” I exclaimed and then I covered my mouth “I’m sorry”

“It’s okay” she shook her head and smiled.

“Maimi... If it’s good for you, I’ll regret her. It’s the best thing for us” she gave my hand a quick squeeze.

“You can’t do that!” Airi shouted.

“Why?” she rose both brows. I wanted to kiss her forehead at that moment, but I stayed in my place and waited for Airi’s answer.

“You don’t know about the other personality of Erika, right?” Oh man, I forgot about that!

“What...?” she muttered. ‘Man, stop being that cute!’ I thought. I shook my head and answered her.

“Baby, Erika has a mental problem that made her turn into another personalities.” I sighed and continued “When she’s depressed, she turns into Tenshion Ageko”

“Tenshion Ageko?” she muttered for herself.

“It’s really annoying...” Maimi sighed. “She has a strange mode to speak. She usually says things like ‘Iwanakatta iwana-ka-tta?!’ but nobody understands her. And when she finds something that sounds funny she repeats it until we get annoyed”

“Oh...” she whispered. “... So... What should I do?”

Maimi sighed again and Airi shook her head. “I don’t know” Maimi answered.

“Maimi, maybe you should speak with her” Airi looked seriously at her and Maimi nodded her head.

“Maybe it’s the best. I can’t lose her and I don’t want her to be Tenshion Ageko” we all bowed our heads. Airi looked at her watch and then stood up.

“I should go now. I’m going to meet someone.” She winked at Kanna and turned around. “Bye everyone! Good luck, Maimi”

“I should go too” Maimi said. “I need to learn the playscreen for tomorrow”

“Oh, sure!” I stood up too and gave Kanna a kiss. “I should go too. I’ll see you tomorrow, my Julliet”

“Okay, I’ll see you all of you tomorrow!”

Chapter 24
The new students

Kanna POV

That morning, when I arrived to the academy, no one was waiting for me at the door. I sighed and went to the classroom. I wasn't late at all, because the teacher wasn't there. I sat beside Chisato after greeting Nakky and Airi, and gave her a kiss on the cheek. I put the books on the desk and took the screenplay on my hands. I read a few lines but I couldn't memorize them.
The teacher arrived after a while with three girls beside her. 

“Okay, children! Those are the new students. Please, introduce yourselves” the teacher said.

The first one was really cute. She wrote her name on the blackboard and then she turned around with a big smile. “My name is Kitahara Sayaka and I'm 15 years old. It's nice to meet you”

The second one seemed to be funny and nice, since she was smiling all the time. She took the chalk from Sayaka's hand and wrote her name on the blackboard. “My name is Kikkawa Yuu. It's nice to meet Yuu” We all giggled at that. Man, having her with us was going to be really funny.

The third one was serious. She took the chalk and wrote her name with perfect kanjis and a perfect furigana. She turned around and sighed. “I'm Mano Erina. The objective of my life is to get the perfection. Please, don't bother me.”

After that introduction we all stayed in silence. The teacher scratched the back of her head and then sighed. “Okay, then. Sit down, please” They nodded their heads and did what the teacher said. “Let's start the rehearsal of the play. Now we are going to rehearsal the part when Romeo sees Julliet for the first time”

I stood up and Chisato did the same. We started the rehearsal and when we were close to the kiss scene, someone exclaimed. “Wait!” I turned around to see who exclaimed that. It was Erina, the new student. “You must be kidding me, right?”

“What? Why?” the teacher asked.

“Look at Julliet! She has abs!” she exclaimed. “And Romeo is shorter than her! You must be kidding me!”

“Okay then, who do you think that has to be Julliet?” I asked as I crossed my arms.

“Mmmh...” She looked around and pointed someone. “That girl”

“Momoko?!” Chisato shouted. “I won't kiss her! That's... agggh!”

“Who said that you were going to be Romeo, idiot? You're such a bad actress” she shook her head. “You will be Romeo” She was looking at me.

“Eh... Do you mean... that Kanna will be Romeo... And... I'll be Julliet?” Momoko asked, blushing like crazy.

“Yeah. You're Momoko Tsugunaga, right?” she crossed her arms and smirked. “I saw you at that Youtube video. You were interpreting a play with a friend...” She turned around and pointed Saki. “Yup, it was you. You two are good actresses.”

“Thanks...” Shimizu muttered.

“With those changes, the play will be perfect!” the teacher exclaimed. “Thank you, Erina”

“Please. Call me Mano”

Kikkawa stood up and rose Sayaka's hand. “Hey, can we act in the play?!”

“Sure, what do you want to be?” the teacher asked.

“Sayaka will be a tree and I'll be a stone!”  Kikkawa exclaimed. We all started laughing at that.

“Okay...” the teacher looked serious. She's writing something on her notebook.

“HEY! She was just joking!” Sayaka shouted. The teacher didn't seem to be listening.

“I'll have your costumes for tomorrow. Mano, can you help me to take the measures of the actresses?” the teacher asked.

“Sure” she nodded her head and started taking the measures of Nakky.

“Teacher! Remember that Nakky is a sexy servant, no a simple servant!” Maimi exclaimed.

“Shut up!” Nakky blushed.

I felt that someone was approaching me. I looked back and Momoko was standing beside me. She was blushing and scratching the back of her head.

“Oh... I'm sorry a-about that. I didn't want this to happen” she said. “Are you... still mad at me?”

I shook my head and gave her hand a quick squeeze. “I'm not mad at you, and don't worry, everything will be fine”

It had to be...

The next day at class...

“Okay, idiots, take your costumes” Mano said as she arrived with a box. She gave one to each servants. Maasa's costume was cool, but Nakky's dress was...

“So... that's my costume...” Nakky muttered under her breathe. “I'm going to kill Maimi”

“Haha, I can help you if you want” Shimizu winked at her and shook her head.

“Hey, where is mine?” Chisato asked. Mano glared at her.

“I told you that you're a bad actress. You aren't going to act” she placed the box on a table and crossed her arms. “Well, I actually have a roll for you”

“Really?! Who?! Paris?!” Chisa exclaimed.

“No!” she started laughing. “You're going to be a the second tree, beside Sayaka”
I felt kinda bad because of Chisato. I kissed her forehead and hugged her.

“So who is going to be Paris?” the teacher asked. Wow, even the teacher was under Mano's spell.

“One of the best actress of this world”

“ANGELINA JOLIE?!” Maimi exclaimed.

“AYA MATSUURA?!” Natsuyaki continued.

“Nein. Me, of course” she took another dress out from the box and gave it to Saki and another for Maimi.

“Hey, I thought that the dress wouldn't be that modern” Maimi said. She was right. The dress was a black jacket, a white shirt, a black tie and black trousers.

“Of course. I want to make a modern version of Romeo and Juliet. I don't like the original one” she explained and gave another dress to Airi.

“What the hell is...?!” Airi exclaimed. I chuckled a little. She was right. It was a rapper dress. “I'm the prince, right? I can't wear this on!”

“She's changing everything, even knowing that it isn't correct” Momoko muttered. I nodded my head at her and we both giggled.

“The prince will be more... rebel, idiot...” she continued giving the dresses and explaining her idiot thoughts. Everything was really weird, but we ended liking the idea. It was really original and maybe it'll be a great play.
“That's yours, Kanna” she handed me my dress and I instantly blushed.

“... Romeo... shows.... the abs...” I muttered.

“It's kinda pervert, isn't it?” Momoko whispered.

“Yeah... it is. I can't wait to see yours” I smiled. Mano gave her the dress and Momoko's eyes widened.

“It seems to be sexy” Yurina said, blushing like crazy.

“Yeah... that miniskirt...” Shimizu wanted to add something, but we all knew that Momoko's dress was provocative. I kinda... liked it.

“Well... The play is tomorrow, so today I want you to rehearsal until you faint because of the weakness!” Mano exclaimed. “Now, tree, second tree and the stone, put your ass on the stage. We are going to start”

“Okay!” The girl who was wearing the stone costume exclaimed.

Momoko and I started saying our lines. When I saw that the next scene was the kiss scene, Mano stopped us. “I don't want kiss scenes during the rehearsals. Just memorize when do you have to kiss.”

It's better for us...

Sonna Rolling Days~!

Offline xtian1001

• ~sweet~
« Reply #88 on: July 19, 2009, 08:05:58 PM »
great story..   :thumbsup

kanna with the abs  :lol:

really like the part where Mano Erina gave out the costumes..

and putting all of her idiot thoughts in the play..

waiting for the next chapter..  :cow:

Offline Fushigidane

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #89 on: July 19, 2009, 08:16:56 PM »
Chisato, when she isn’t acting like an asshole, she’s another person. She’s adorable, cute... perfect.
Ah the cute, adorable and perfect Chisato 8) :heart:
“It’s really annoying...” Maimi sighed. “She has a strange mode to speak. She usually says things like ‘Iwanakatta iwana-ka-tta?!’ but nobody understands her. And when she finds something that sounds funny she repeats it until we get annoyed”
Hahahaha Erika XDDD
“No!” she started laughing. “You're going to be a the second tree, beside Sayaka”

Arrrr Manoeri has such an annoying role in this fic :angry:

Maimi just keep that Erika away from Kanna and i bet Yurina has a crush on Momoko so she should soon make Momo hers coz Momo x Kanna is  :mon barf: :D

Offline leyami

« Reply #90 on: July 19, 2009, 11:10:45 PM »
Great chapters

I wonder was going to happen in the play

I'll be waiting for your next update

Offline Azumangalicious

• Member+
« Reply #91 on: July 22, 2009, 12:37:50 AM »
Wow I missed a lot o updates. xD

LMAO,

Offline Hotaru

• stan dreamcatcher
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SNH48
    • deukkae
« Reply #92 on: July 22, 2009, 06:10:04 AM »
Kanna and abs..XD

Poor Chisato has to be the tree. XD

LMAO @ Yuu. :lol:

Erina is so demanding. :blink:

Offline MayerlingLove

« Reply #93 on: July 22, 2009, 01:18:23 PM »
I was so waiting for that XD!
Great chapter, but... I want Chisa to be Romeo XD~! And Kanna to be Juliet, that was so perfect lol
I have a feeling that something will happen with Kanna and Momoko because of that... like Kanna starts to love Momo XD?
OMG, I hope not ._____.

Hi everybody! Liben is baack! (I continue in Switzerland, but now I have internet!)

“Nein. Me, of course”

"Nein" = "No" in german...
did you do that on purpose XDD? Or are you used to that language because you're in Switzerland XD?

Offline Liben

• Member+
Re: You Are My Boy [Chapter 25] Next chapter the epilogue!
« Reply #94 on: July 24, 2009, 07:53:13 PM »
Ah the cute, adorable and perfect Chisato 8) :heart:
Hahahaha Erika XDDD

Arrrr Manoeri has such an annoying role in this fic :angry:

Maimi just keep that Erika away from Kanna and i bet Yurina has a crush on Momoko so she should soon make Momo hers coz Momo x Kanna is  :mon barf: :D

Haha, I know... Momo x Kanna is a little... eemm... :mon barf: xD Thank youu Fushigidane-sama!

Great chapters

I wonder was going to happen in the play

I'll be waiting for your next update

Thanks Leyami-sama! And about the play... You'll read it with a smile, I suppose ; )

Wow I missed a lot o updates. xD

LMAO,

Hehe, I wondered where you were! xD Thank youu Azu-sama~!

I was so waiting for that XD!
Great chapter, but... I want Chisa to be Romeo XD~! And Kanna to be Juliet, that was so perfect lol
I have a feeling that something will happen with Kanna and Momoko because of that... like Kanna starts to love Momo XD?
OMG, I hope not ._____.

Hi everybody! Liben is baack! (I continue in Switzerland, but now I have internet!)

“Nein. Me, of course”

"Nein" = "No" in german...
did you do that on purpose XDD? Or are you used to that language because you're in Switzerland XD?

Hehe, I'm sorry about that, but I wanted to change it to put it more interesting :P About the "Nein", I think I did it because both reasons xD Thank you MayeruringuRabu-sama! (Japanese entonation? xD)

Kanna and abs..XD

Poor Chisato has to be the tree. XD

LMAO @ Yuu. :lol:

Erina is so demanding. :blink:

Well, imagine Chisato as a sexy tree. It changes everything xD Thanks, Hotaru-sama!

And now, the final chapter before the epilogue. Thank you all for reading my absurds stories =D

Chapter 25

Mano Erina POV
The day of the play.

I'm not really perfectionist. It was just the teacher's plan to take the play more seriously.
Maybe after the play I'll tell them about my real self.
The tree (Sayaka, who didn't seem to like to be a tree), the second tree (Chisato... poor Chisato, but I just did what the teacher told me to do) and the stone (Kikkawa was just too funny with the stone costume) got their positions. A lot of lights started to make the stage shine brightly. The  most hilarious play of the world was going to start.
The first who entered the stage was Nakky, the sexy servant of the Montague family. She walked a few steps and stopped. Then Maasa arrived. They looked at each other and then Maasa pointed her using her index finger.

“You're the servant of the Montague family!” she exclaimed. Nakky shook her head.

“Hey, a little more of respect! I'm a sexy servant!” she answered.

“Oh... Sorry!” Maasa covered her mouth. “Anyway, our masters, the Capulets, are better than the Montagues!”

“You're wrong! The Montagues are the best family of the world!” Nakky shouted as a new character entered the stage.

“Yo! Calm down you two” Mai, who was wearing a hippie dress, said using a peaceful tone. “There's no reason to fight. As Bob Marley said 'Be water my friend'”

“You're wrong, Benvolio. That sentence was said by Bruce Lee. The sentence of Bob Marley is 'Don't worry, be happy” The crowd laughed at what Maasa said.

“Ooh, well, sorry... As Marilyn Monroe said 'Don't worry, be happy'” Mai smiled and the servants slapped their heads with her hands. The crowd laughed even more while another new character joined the stage.

“Benvolio, you little runt!” It was for some rebel Tybalt. Chinami took a swiss knife out from her pocket and placed it under Mai's jaw. “You're going to die!”

“I d-d-don't want to fight with you, Tybalt. I know that our families are enemies, but as Jennifer Aniston said 'Don't worry, be happy'” After Mai said that sentence, Chinami, Nakky and Maasa slapped their foreheads. Even the teacher laughed at that.

“Oh, you're annoying” Chinami shook her head. “I just want the PSP game that you stole me”

“I didn't steal you anything! I promise, guy. And now, go back to your house. As Leona Lewis said 'Don't worry, my friend, be water'” Mai smiled innocently at her and they all sighed.

“If you didn't steal me anything, why are you wearing a watch with the sign of the Capulets?” Chinami shouted, pointing the watch. Mai blushed and scratched her cheeks.

“Weell... As Girls Generation said... 'Sayonara, see you again, adiós, bye bye chao chao...'” Mai tried to run away from them, but Maasa stopped her.

“That was a Morning Musume song, you idiot” Nakky sighed.

“Oh... really? I'm sorry. But as Bruce Lee said 'Be water and don't worry, be happy'”

“That's enough!” Tybalt took her knife again and placed it under Mai's jaw.

“Oh! A fight!” Lord Captain Capulet arrived to the stage and took a gun out from the pocket of her jacket. Lady Miyabi Capulet entered the stage moments later.

“Oh, look! Little Lord Capulet!” Lord Maimi Montague appeared and pointed Saki with the gun.

“Yo! Yo!” Airi entered the stage and the second tree started doing beat-box. “If you don't stop fighting, I'll kick your asses out!”

“I'm sorry” Lord Capulet said.

“I'm sorry too” Lord Montague muttered. A lot of them left the stage and only Lady Montague and Benvolio were there.

“Tybalt is really dangerous. He wants to kill us” Mai sighed.

“Where is my soon, Kan-- I mean, Romeo?” Erika asked.

“I don't know... Oh, see, he's coming now” Mai said as Kanna joined the stage. The brother of Kanna, Hashimoto, started laughing because of Kanna's dress. Her mother stopped him slapping the back of his head with her hand.

“How are you, my dear Kanna, eh, Romeo?” Erika got closer to her and smiled sweetly at her.

“I'm sad. Rosaline, one of my classmates, doesn't like me” Kanna looked down and Erika reached out to caress her cheek. She gave her forehead a gentle kiss.

“You don't have to worry about it anymore...”

I don't understand what Erika was thinking at that moment, but she kissed Kanna and seconds later, our Romeo pushed her mammy away.

“What the hell?! ERIKA?!” she slapped the cheek of the taller.

I can't understand what happened next.

“TENSHION AGEKO-SAN DEEEEESU!”

“WHAT?!” Mai and Kanna shouted at the same time. Maimi ran to the stage and grabbed Erika's wrist.

“It's time to go, dear!” she exclaimed, but Erika got off the grab.

“I don't waaant to leave that hot Romeeo! You can't iwanakatta iwana-ka-tta?!”

“Iwana what?” I asked Miyabi, but she just shook her head.

“Why aren't you upset? This play is being terrible. You want to get the perfection, right?” Miyabi asked as she crossed her arms.

“I'll explain you later” she nodded her head and we looked back at the stage.

“Come on, dear! I'll give you a lollipop if we leave now” Maimi said, trying to led Erika to the backstage.

“Hey, that sounds cool! Repeat after me, everyone!” she faced the audience with a smile “I'll give you a lollipop!”

“I'll give you a lollipop!” the crowd repeated.

“I'll give you-” Mai and Kanna covered Erika's mouth. Then they looked at each other and they both smiled.
Maimi went out of the stage with Erika, leaving our Benvolio and our Romeo alone. Kanna went directly to lean against the second tree and Chisato blushed a little.

“Romeo...” Mai has a tear falling on her cheek. “At first I hated you, but now... I see that you're a good friend” That wasn't in the screenplay, so I supposed that it was something that Mai wanted to say. “That's why I'll help you to get Rosaline's heart. Listen, today the Capulets are going to celebrate a part. I'm sure that Rosaline will be there”

“That's great! Thank you, Benvolio! You're the best” Kanna exclaimed and hugged Mai.

“You're welcome” Mai tapped Kanna's shoulder. “As Hagiwara Mai said 'Don't worry, be happy'”
Mai's father clapped at that while the others laughed.

We quickly changed the scenery and the trees and the stone changed their positions. Momoko, Yurina, Saki and Miyabi were on the stage and seconds later, Mai and Kanna entered.

“Okay, we're here. Let's look for Rosaline.” Kanna said, and then looked up at Momoko “Uh?”

Momoko looked at her and blushed. Kanna approached her and grabbed her wrists.

“I must kiss you” Kanna muttered.

“But you don't know me...” Momoko's eyes widened.

“I don't care... I want to kiss you” she got closer to her.

“Here I am. My lips are he-”

“NOOOOOO!” Chisato shouted and pushed Momoko away. “Romeo... I love you. I didn't ask you that yet but... Do you want to be my girlfriend?”

Kanna scratched the back of her head and nodded. She wrapped her arms around the tree's waist and pulled her for a kiss.

“That's incredible! The first relationship between a tree and a human!” Mai shouted. The audience laughed more than never.

“Nurse... who is the tree-kisser?” Momoko asked.

“He's Romeo. He's a Montague” Yurina answered.

“I thought he loved me and not the tree... The tree is better than me...” Momoko cried a little. Yurina rolled her eyes and shook her head.

“Argh, you know what? I'm annoyed with all that. Are you blind or what?!” Yurina exclaimed.

“What do you mean?” Momoko rose her eyebrows.

“I love you, damn it! I-LOVE-YOU. I. Love. You. I've always loved you! But you don't have eyes for me” Yurina cried out.

“Yurina...” Momoko whispered for herself.

“KISS HER!” Tanaka shouted from the crowd.

“Yeah! And get naked!” Momoko's sister laughed.

“Come oon!” Junjun exclaimed.
Momoko smiled and stayed on her tiptoes. Yurina cupped the cheeks of the shorter and gave her a kiss.

“USO! How cutee!” Niigaki clapped like crazy and the others did the same.

“NO! Erika, come here!”

“TENSHION AGEKO-SAN DEEESU!” Erika arrived to the stage, and Maimi was following her.

“You! Waaait!” Maimi shouted.

“Maimi, stop!” Shimizu exclaimed. She approached Erika and slapped her forehead. Erika's eyes widened and then she scratched her head.

“Eh...? Did the play start?” she muttered.

“How did you do that?” Maimi asked.

“Oh, well... When we were in ZYX, I usually did that when she turned into Tenshion Ageko” Saki explained while she smiled.

“Oooh, Shimizu-sama is too cute!” the little Fukuda Kanon exclaimed.

“Do you still remember it?” Maimi was surprised with that.

“Of course I remember it. I wouldn't forget something like that. We were best friends and Erika was your girlfriend at that time...” Saki pouted a little and Maimi smiled.

“...Thanks” Maimi blushed slightly.

“Anything for you... my friend” Saki's smile got bigger as Maimi's eyes widened.

“Lord Capulet... I think we should stop all our fights” Maimi stuck her tongue out.

“I think the same too, Lord Montague” Saki smirked and went to hug her friend.

The crowd gave out a “Ooooooh”

It was time time to end this crazy play. I entered the stage and placed myself in the center. “And that's all. Everything between between the Capulets and the Montagues went well. The tree and Romeo bought a house with garden and, the nurse and Julliet went all the way. The end~!”

Everyone started clapping like crazy. The judge of the plays competition (the director Iida) thought that our play was the best and gave us a prize. The prize was two tickets for an amusement park and two nights in a hotel. We decided to give the prize to the best actresses of the play: Sayaka and Yuu.
And, about myself, I couldn't be happier.

I found the perfection.

Sonna Rolling Days~!

Offline Fushigidane

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #95 on: July 27, 2009, 02:50:07 PM »
Lol! :D That was great. :thumbsup And very random XD I don't think i've said it before but i just LOOVE the idea of Nakky as a sexy servant! Haha! XD :heart:
“Yo! Yo!” Airi entered the stage and the second tree started doing beat-box. “If you don't stop fighting, I'll kick your asses out!”
LOL! :D

Offline rokun

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #96 on: July 28, 2009, 01:03:33 AM »
LOL! :D
MC Kappa layin' the smack down! :lol:

That was an... interesting (and chaotic) ending. :lol: Reminds me of some other "attempted" plays such as in the Buffy talent show and the Gold Saucer date in FFVII. ;)

Curious what you will add in the epilogue...

Offline Hotaru

• stan dreamcatcher
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SNH48
    • deukkae
« Reply #97 on: July 28, 2009, 02:07:24 AM »
Lol! Crazy ending, but funny at the same time! :lol:

Offline Azumangalicious

• Member+
« Reply #98 on: July 30, 2009, 07:14:17 AM »
I was sooo not expecting that from the play! xD But at least no one got hurt! xD

Offline Liben

• Member+
Re: You Are My Boy [Epilogue NOW!] Updated 08/25
« Reply #99 on: August 26, 2009, 02:26:09 PM »
It's sad for me, but this is the end of the Fan Fic. Here's the epilogue.
Thank you for reading my absurds ideas. ^^

Now... EPILOGUE!

You Are My Boy
Epilogue

Three Years Later

Three years. Three years since the fight with Berryz Koubou. Three years since Airi started to speak. And three years since I started dating Chisato. Everything has changed.
I looked around and found myself staring at Hashimoto's photo. My brother started dating Mano's sister and they went to Kyoto together. I really miss him. Chisato and him were good friends, and before he left, he gave Chisato a present: his precious bass. Since that day, she plays her new bass everyday.
Now Chisato was taller than me, even taller than Erika, but her personality didn't change at all. She was still my pervert, nose-bleeding, perfect Okai Chisato. 
But thinking about Chisato just made myself got weak.

“What's going on?” someone asked.

I turned my head and faced Maimi. She was wearing her red kimono and her hair was in an elegant chignon. She was also wearing make up, which made her cuter than she already was. She smiled as she put on the earrings that I gave her for her birthday.
At first I didn't want her to be my stepsister, but then, when our new sister was born, I met the real and sweet Maimi. We spent many afternoons looking after Na. Her real name is Natsumi, but we always call her Na or Na-chan. She's the new pet of ºC-ute.
For a second, I wondered what would happen if Na wasn't born. Maybe, who knows, she hadn't have to leave me. But then I shook my head, it wasn't Na's fault. It was nobody's fault.
It was going to happen anyway.

“Why are you not wearing your kimono?” she got closer to me, giving me a worried look. “Come on, I'll help you to put it on”

She held my arm and tried to led me to my room, but I didn't let her. I respired loudly and got ready to tell her the truth.

“I'm not going to be in the graduation ceremony”

Maimi's eyes widened and her mouth formed a perfect O. She tried to say something, but she seemed to don't know what to say. I sat down on the armchair and she finally spoke.

“But why?!” she exclaimed while she sat beside me. She placed her hand on my lap and looked directly at my eyes. “Kanna... you know you can trust me. Just tell me why”

I didn't know how to explain her, but I tried my best to tell her what's going on.

“I won't go because it'll be the last time I see her. After that stupid ceremony, she'll go and I'll never see her again” I started to sob while Maimi looked at me shocked. She cupped my cheek and wiped my tears with the tip of her fingers.

“What are you talking about?” she rose her brows slightly and she went to take a tissue. When she came back I took her hand in mine while I wiped my tears with the tissue.
I was ready to tell her my reasons.

Flashback

Our final class of the day was over, and we all were going to the club, even Berryz too. We weren't enemies anymore, but we still had our gangs and our clubs because we didn't want to break them.
When we were about to leave the class, Chisato told me something.

“We need to talk”

I rose my brows and nodded my head in reply. “We can go to my house later and talk there” I answered.

“No. We should talk now. We can go to the club later” she said, looking seriously at my eyes.

I looked back at Maimi and she bowed her head. They all left the classroom, leaving the two of us alone. She sighed and got closer to me. She cupped my face and gave me a kiss. I closed my eyes and when I touched her cheeks I knew something was wrong.
It was wet.
I opened my eyes and stared at her face's expression. It was the first time I saw her crying and I felt surprised, shocked, sad. She shook her head and wiped her tears. She was finding hard to breathe, but she managed to say “I'm afraid, Kanna”.

My eyes widened as she finished the sentence. She always said that she wasn't afraid of anything. I hugged her and she began to sob against my neck.

“I'm already 19 years old...” she mumbled as she pulled me away gently. “But I'm afraid”

“Why are you afraid?” I asked as I got closer to her to stroke her face.

“You know my little brothers went with the oldest to Osaka last week, right?” I nodded my head 'yes' in reply. She sighed. “I'm not sure about that but... I think I'm going with them too”

“What?! But... why? You told them that you're able to live alone” she stroked my hands and sent me a little smile.

“I lied” she answered. “I'm not.” she cried even more. “I don't have enough money and I'll never find a job because I don't have money to pay the university. I'll end living on the streets, asking people for a cigar or something.”

“You are afraid because that?” I was shocked.

“No. I'm afraid because I'm going to work in Osaka and I'm going to lose you” she covered her face with her hands and continued crying.

“You're not going to lose me. I'll still love you” I said as I began to cry as well.

“But you're going to study here in Tokyo. We're going to be separated for a long time, maybe years.” she wiped my tears. “Come on, I don't want you to cry as me. It's your turn to be the strong one” she gave me a smile and went to kiss me. “I love you, Kanna, just know that”

“I love you too... I love you with all my heart”

End of the Flashback

“Chisato is leaving?” she asked, and I slowly nodded my head. She continued wiping my tears as she seemed to think hard about something. “You should go to the graduation anyway. You have to tell her goodbye, and tell everyone goodbye as well, but specially to her. She wants to see you there with a smile, not crying here. She told you that you've to be the strong one, Kanna. A strong person would go to that ceremony”

Maimi was right. I was acting like a child with all that, and I wasn't a child anymore. I wasn't the one  who went crying to Momoko's house. I wasn't that girl anymore. Even Maimi got mature, I wasn't going to be that child forever.

“Besides, today in the ceremony I'm going to ask Erika to get married with me.” she smiled and showed me a little box.

“Really?!” I exclaimed. She nodded her head and laughed a little.

“Are you going to miss that precious moment, Kanna?” she rose one eyebrow and reached out to hold my hand.

“No... I won't” I answered as I got up. “Now help me to put my kimono on!”

She smiled and nodded her head as we went to our room. Yes, it was actually our room. When my mother and Maimi's father got married we had to share my room and also my bed. The first night was uncomfortable, but at the second night Maimi started talking and telling me everything about herself, Erika and stuff like that. Since that day, we both liked to share that precious moment before going to sleep.
It was just funny. Maimi and I got closer in not time at all. At the second week after the wedding she started to call me “little sister”, and she really surprised me when she said it.

But the rebel and dangerous Maimi Yajima wasn't gone at all. Two years ago she did something that shocked all of us. She went to speak with Tanaka and told her to leave us alone. That night she got home having a lot of bruises on her arms, but she didn't care about it. She won that fight, and she was glad because it was over. I was glad too, but I was scared about Maimi's situation too.

Since that day, Niigaki and the others were our senpais. They tough us how to fight and last year we had our first real fight versus Takahashi's team. That girl was obsessed with that idea of 'High King' and she wanted to get Tanaka, Shimizu and Maimi with her, no matter what she had to do. I hate her with all my heart because of what she did that night.
When I remembered that fight, I couldn't help it but cry. Maimi noticed my tears when she was helping me to put my kimono on, and looked worried at me.

“What's wrong?” she asked as she placed her hands on my hips to turn me around to face me.

I couldn't look at her eyes, I didn't know how she would react. “I just... remembered the fight” I finally said.

Maimi shook her head and started talking with a sad tone. “You don't need to think about it now. She's gone, but she's still with us inside our hearts. I would like her to graduate with us today, but now she's far away from us.” I looked at her, and she smiled a little. “Do you know what? I didn't pay attention to her at all, but when the incident happened I started missing her a lot. She was someone special for the group, but she usually got ignored because we all had our couples and she was the only one who hadn't. When we hung out with her she was always sighing and crossing her arms, like if she didn't want to get involved in the group. It was something that made me admire her” she wiped my tears and smiled once again. “But... now she's gone and we can't do anything. I know that she's watching us today and everyday, so we have to smile for her.”.

Maasa Sudou was only 18 years old when the incident happened. She was the hardest fighter of Berryz, and she was training hard to this fight. Tanaka and the others were satisfied with her because she was really strong and she really knew how to fight people. We all were happy having her by our side.
That night, when we went to the camp, we didn't know that we were going to lose her forever.
Our group had more member than Takahashi's group, but the members of her group were older and stronger. When the fight started, one tall girl called Miki started punching me but I couldn't protect myself. She pushed me and made me fall to the floor. She sat on top of me and she continued punching my face while she asked me if liked how she was hitting me. I couldn't answer her.
When I thought that I was going to die, someone kicked Miki's head, making her collapse on top of me. My saviour helped me to stand up and asked me if I was okay. I just nodded my head.
Maasa Sudou rescued me, and because of that, she died. They shot her in the chest with a gun and the murderer ran away after that. Moments later, the cops and the ambulance came, but it was too late. The doctor Kamei told us that she was dead.

“Just forget what happened, okay? I know that she rescued you, and you've been blaming yourself because that, but you know that Satoda would shot someone anyway. It wasn't your fault.” Maimi kissed my cheek. She was right again, I should forgot about it.

The door-bell rang and she went to open the door. I looked myself at the mirror. The kimono was beautiful, I knew that it would fit me. I smiled and, after a few seconds, Maimi came back to the room having Tamagochi beside her.

“Hey, Kanna, how are you?” she asked, smiling at me. “Wow, the kimono is incredible. You were right, it really fits you!”

“Thank you, Tamagochi, your kimono is cute too” I bowed my head. Yes, we actually call her like that because one day I accidentally called her that and she liked it. I felt glad. I thought that she was going to get angry.
Momoko changed a lot in the last years. She didn't got taller, but her hellium voice got a mature tone. All the Berryz Koubou members changed as well.
Yurina got even taller, and if she wanted to kiss Momoko she had to bent down. It was just too funny to see those two.
Chinami was even more hyper, and Nakky was scared about that. She always said that it was too difficult to make her go to bed. Oh, yes, Nakky was now living in Chinami's house because the problems with her father.
Risako was more romantic. She was always thinking about how to surprise Airi.
Captain and Miyabi were the only ones who didn't change at all, but they were the most affected members when Maasa died. They were always pissed as me, but they forgot about it earlier than me.
The only one who didn't forget it as well was Chisato. She always saw Maasa as her rival, but she liked her and loved her.

“Hey, do you care if I smoke here?” Momoko asked as she took her snuff out from her pocket.
Yes, my dear friends, yes. All the Berryz Koubou members started smoking. It was weird to see Momoko smoking at first, but then we all got used to it.

“We don't care, Tamagochi, just open the window and close the door. We don't want Na to get infected with the smoke of the snuff” Maimi said as she helped me with the make up.

“Thanks, Maimi!” she did what Maimi told her to do and started to smoke her cigar.

“It's weird to see a girl smoking and wearing a kimono, isn't it?” I asked as I stuck my tongue out at her. She just chuckled and continued smoking.
After a while we were ready to go to the graduation ceremony. Maimi and Momoko weren't worried or nervous at all, but I was. I didn't know how I would greet Chisato. Maimi held my hand all the way to the Academy to make me feel comfortable and to don't let me go back home. When we arrived there, Momoko disappeared after the-even-taller Yurina. Maimi and I just chuckled at that. It was a strange couple, but there were more weird couples inside our class.

“Yuu! Come on here and put your kimono on!” a woman shouted at a running girl.

“Yuu! Do what your mother tells you to do, damn it!” Sayaka exclaimed as she followed her girlfriend. Yes, that's the other weird couple of the academy.

“I don't wannaa, I don't like that kimono” she groaned as she continued running. When she passed running in front of us, Maimi stopped her by holding her arm.

“Come on, Yuu, put the kimono on now. The graduation ceremony will start soon” Maimi said with a serious tone. Kikkawa looked down at the floor and nodded her head.

“Okay, Maimi-sama” Haha, that girl was too much! She really admired us but we couldn't understand why she acted like that when she was with us. She was funny anyway. She should think about being a comedian, as Korikki but not wearing those kind of clothes.

We waved her as she went to the club with Sayaka and her mother. Maimi sighed and I just chuckled. I was going to miss Yuu since she was going to live in Niigata with Sayaka.

“Hey, Mai, can you help me with the scenery?” we suddenly heard. I turned around and I found myself looking at the other weird couple. I couldn't understand how they started dating, or who fell in love with whom. That couple just made me feel happy, because everything was possible if you love someone and that person loves you too. Kyah, I suck, I should shut up and just tell what happened next.

“Of course, Mano-chan” Mai said as she placed one of her hands on Erina's hip, making her cheeks flush. It wasn't usual to see Erina blushing, but whenever she was with Mai, she blushed.

“N-not time for that. Kaori will be angry if we don't have the scenery for the graduation ceremony NOW” she started walking quickly and left Mai without saying anything more.

“Oh, come on!” Mai sighed and followed her.
Even Mai changed. She wasn't an annoying and stupid girl anymore (that made me happy, really happy). After graduating she was going to join an athletic school. She wanted to improve herself, no matter what would happen in the future.
I wasn't sure about what the others would do after the graduation from school. I heard that Nakky and Chinami would get married and live without worrying about money or anything. It was kinda creepy, they would live like indigents...

Suddenly someone tapped my shoulder. It was Maimi.

“I'm going to help them. Go and look for the others, okay? I'll call you later” she whispered to my ear. I nodded my head and made a thumbs up. She smiled and kissed my cheek. “Good luck”

“Thanks, I'll need it” It was true. I would need a lot of luck to look at Chisato without feeling weak.
Maimi waved at me and made her way to the stage.
There was a little stage outside the school. It was in the front of the club. There were a lot of chairs making perfect lines facing the stage, and at the end of the lines, the sofa and the armchair of the club were perfectly placed there. Tanaka and the others were sitting there, and for my surprise Eri was with them, laughing at every silly joke that Risa made.
Oh, you may want to know what will happen with the club after our graduation, right? Well, the ºC-ute club will be now the Shugo Chara Eggs Club. Yes, Maimi decided to share the club with those little girls. Maimi and I were actually their senpais. I wanted Chisato to be their senpai too, but the girls thought that Chisato was someone mean and evil (well, she was like that, and maybe she's like that when she isn't around me...).
And the Berryz club was now going to be the house of Saki and Miyabi. They were going to change a lot of things: they had to add a kitchen, a bathroom with a shower and stuff like that. They wanted to have a 'loft', but I'm not sure about what it means.

“Hey, Kanna” I jumped a little when I heard my name. I turned around and Erika was staying there, smiling sweetly at me.
Erika also changed a lot. Now she had a brain. But seriously, now she was really mature and she knew how to do things correctly. After graduating she was going to start learning about being a model. I knew that she would be successful, she's gorgeous.

“Hey, Erika, how are you?” After saying that, I stared at her clothes with admiration. “Wow, your kimono is incredible!”

She grinned “Really? Thank you. Erina designed it.” she clapped her hands. “We are going to work together. She will design clothes and I'll be her model. It's great, isn't it?”

“Sure! I can't wait to see her collection” I smiled. She patted my head and went to hug me.

“Chisato told me what happened” she whispered to my ear, and then stared at me for a while.
The silence felt uncomfortable, but I wasn't going to say anything because of two reasons: first, I didn't know what to say and second, I didn't want to cry in front of Erika again.

The first time I cried in front of Erika was when Nakky was in the hospital, but the second one was pathetic. Maimi, Erika, Na and I were staying at home, just looking after our dear sister. Maimi went to make a call and Erika told me to take a glass of water for her. I nodded my head and went to the kitchen to take the glass of water. When I was back, I fell and the glass was broken. I made some injures, and my hands ached a lot. And I cried. Na also cried. Maimi came back and saw everything, and laughed until she cried while Erika tried to cheer Na up.

“What?” Erika asked, taking me back to the reality. “Are you going to ask me or not?”

“What do I have to ask?” I cleaned my throat. I couldn't understand why I was acting like I didn't care about Chisato. I do really love her, and I was being an asshole.

“Stop being an idiot, you little” she patted my head “Did you know that she was crying every night until today?”

“...What?” I answered.

“Yes, she did. She cried every night. Nakky and I tried to cheer her up, but it was impossible. She really does love you. She would die if something happens to you.” she explained with a serious tone.

“I love her too, but I don't know what to do. I don't want her to...”
Suddenly, everything inside my mind seemed bright. I finally knew what to do. How can I be that ignorant and idiot? Argh, I hate myself!

“Kanna...? Are you okay? Why are you smiling?” Erika asked and waved her hand in front of my face.

“Nothing. Let's go with the others, okay?” I smiled at her and went to where the others were.

I greeted Miyabi and Saki, and hugged both of them. I told them that their kimonos were great, even thought I didn't like them. I wanted to be nice to them. Then I went up to Airi and also hugged her. She was being in silence, but it was something usual. She went back to her mute self. After smiling at her, I smiled at Yurina, Chinami and Nakky. They told me that my kimono was great and I thanked them and told them the same thing about their clothes. I did the same that I did with Miyabi and Saki: lie.

“And... where is Chisato?” I finally asked. They looked at each other and Erika shook her head.

“She's helping Erina and the others with the scenery” Chinami explained. “You can go and help them, if you want to see her”

“Nah. I 'll see her later” I answered. Erika looked surprised with my answer, but didn't comment anything about it.

We waited for a while and after half an hour, Iida told us to sit on the first line of chairs. We sat down. I was sitting between Erina and Kikkawa. Our teacher went to the stage and began to talk in front of the microphone. Maimi started to shout things like 'SEXYYYY' or 'WE LOVE YOU'.

“Good morning everyone. Thank you for being here” she said politely “I'm Yaguchi Mari, and I'm glad to have been the teacher of the best class of this school” The parents started clapping at that. I turned around and I saw my parents and Na. I waved them and they waved me back. “Seeing how they got mature, I'm kinda sad because they are leaving school today, but anyway, I'm glad...” For a second, I thought that she was going to start crying or something. She sighed and took one of the diplomas. “And now, let's give them their diplomas, starting from the worst but my favourite student Yajima Maimi”

Maimi chuckled and stood up to take her diploma. She bowed her head as she took it and then went up to the microphone. She cleaned her throat and started to speak.
“Well, I'm not good at saying things like that but...” she blushed a little “I...” she looked at Erika and shook her head. “I'll just miss you, you little runts and perverts” She took her diploma and went back to her chair. Damn it, I thought that she was going to ask Erika to get married!
Then Umeda took her diploma too. She seemed more excited than Maimi, and also said something to the audience. I wasn't paying attention since I was wondering where Chisato was, but I heard my name in her monologue.
The next was Momoko. She took the diploma and smiled happily at Yurina. The tallest just bowed her head in satisfaction.
Momoko was going to study interpretation. She seemed sure about it, so nobody discussed it.
Then Chinami went to take her diploma, and began to shout cheerfully.

“YEAH! I FINALLY CAN GET MARRIED WITH NAKKY!”

Then, the mute Airi Suzuki took her diploma and Risako went beside her. They took the diplomas and bowed their heads at the teacher. Risako went up to Airi and kissed her cheek. It seemed that she caught her off guard, since she started blushing.
The next was our dear Captain. After that, I wasn't really paying attention to the ceremony. I was just wondering where Chisato was. A lot of people took their diplomas and finally the teacher said:

“Okai Chisato”

My heart started racing like crazy when I heard her name. I looked around and I saw a girl standing up from her chair. She started to walk up to the stage but when she was in front of me, she stopped.
She was wearing the black kimono I bought for her. I knew it would fit her. She was gorgeous.
She took my hand in hers and gave it a gentle kiss.

“No matter what, you'll continue being mine” she said with my hand still near her lips.

“TREE AND ROMEO FOREVA!” Reina shouted. Everyone laughed at that.

Chisato winked at me and went to take her diploma. After taking it she came up to me and placed a kiss on my lips. Then she smiled and went back to her chair.
After that I wasn't paying attention to the ceremony again. I was in my little own world. I know that a lot of them took their diplomas, and some of them said something to their classmates, but I don't remember anything else.

“And the last one, Arihara Kanna” the teacher said. My classmates started clapping their hand and cheering.

“SEXYYYYY” Maimi shouted.

“Go senpai!” Maeda Yuuka exclaimed.

“ROMEOOOO!” I heard Reina shouted.

I stood up and felt my legs got weak. I looked back at Chisato and winked at her. I turned around and when I was about to start walking up to the stage, I heard:

“Do your best, future lawyer!” Chisato exclaimed. I looked at her and smiled.

Yeah, I was going to study law. Maasa wanted to be a lawyer, so I wanted to be a lawyer for her.
With a smile written in my face, I went to the stage and took my diploma. The teacher bowed her head and let me go to where the microphone was. I approached it and took it in my hand.

“Hi everyone. This is Arihara Kanna, from ºC-ute” I looked at Maimi and winked at her. “and today I wanted to make a confession”

People started whispering and muttering around, and Maimi and Tanaka told them to shut up.

“Well... actually, I want to make two confessions.” I cleaned my throat. “First of all: I would like Maasa Sudou to graduate with us and to know this” I pointed to the sky. Then I bent down and fell on my knees. “Maasa, thank you for everything you've done. I want you to know that I'm going to be lawyer for you”

Maasa Sudou... I hope to see you in heaven.

“And second...” I looked at Chisato and smiled. She smiled back and blushed a little.
It was now or never. This was my last chance
“Chisato, I want you to stay with me here in Tokyo. The story of Romeo and the Tree can't end like that” People started to cheer and clap happily. I closed my eyes, trying my best to concentrate in my words and continued speaking “Just sell your house and come to live with me. Well, I share the bed with Maimi, but Maimi, Erika and I had sleep there a few times. There's space enough for you too. And...”

Before I could continue, I felt someone turning me around and placing lips against mines. People continued cheering and clapping.

“USO!” Risa shouted.

I smiled against Chisato's lips and wrapped my arms around her waist. We stopped to catch our breath. She smiled at me sweetly.

“Are you sure about what you have said?” she asked. I nodded my head.

“Of course” I answered. She hugged me and I heard her laugh.

“You're the best, Romeo” she chuckled a little.

I love “only-girls” academies.
I know what type of people go to this kind schools. All of them are “too good friends” or “the best friends of this world”, or better, “the best friends of the universe!”. Oh, that’s lovely!
I suppose there are a lot of differents rolls in this academy. Maybe one of them is “the sport girl” called Maimi. Another one is the “All-the-day-joking-you girl” called Maasa Sudou. The rest, obviously, will be that type of girls who say “CUTEEE! CUTEEE!” all the time, like Momoko and Yurina. And, why not? In all “only-girls” academies, there’s girl who acts like a boy. A revolting boy-girl who’s always at the office of the director. Yeah, as me in my other school... That's Chisato, the boy-girl who I love.
She's my boy.

And that's the end of our years in the academy, but the beginning of something special.
Something special with Maimi, Erika, Na, Momoko, Yurina, Miyabi, Captain and the others.
Something special with the memories of Maasa Sudou.
And something special with Chisato.

And now, everyday when I wake up and I see her there, hugging me, the only thing I can say is:

“Chisa...”

“Hmm?”

“You are my boy”

Sonna Rolling Days~!

JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Angela Aki - Kiss Me Good-Bye