JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: AOA - Bing Bing

Author Topic: The Michishige Sayumi Thread (道重さゆみ) [+100 pages]  (Read 526686 times)

Offline JTRIX

• Looking for Green Kame
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The Michishige Sayumi Thread (道重さゆみ) [+100 pages]
« Reply #100 on: June 13, 2007, 01:59:39 AM »
^ the DVD will probably be in the same format as Ai-chan or Eri's PB. Like 1 Making of and 1 DVD showing Sayu in Guam.
The 5 beams: Sexy Beam, Mayuge Beam/Akabiman Beam, Miracle Beam, and Usa-Chan Beam

Offline reyfer

• Member+
  • Sayumin's personal assistant
« Reply #101 on: June 13, 2007, 02:31:17 AM »
^ the DVD will probably be in the same format as Ai-chan or Eri's PB. Like 1 Making of and 1 DVD showing Sayu in Guam.
As far as I know, the PB comes with a Making Of DVD, and then there's the LoveHello DVD.

Offline JTRIX

• Looking for Green Kame
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #102 on: June 13, 2007, 04:02:03 PM »
As far as I know, the PB comes with a Making Of DVD, and then there's the LoveHello DVD.

yup yup, that's what I mean!
XD
The 5 beams: Sexy Beam, Mayuge Beam/Akabiman Beam, Miracle Beam, and Usa-Chan Beam

Offline reyfer

• Member+
« Reply #103 on: June 13, 2007, 06:45:36 PM »
Sayumi, Aichan and Reina will be doing the HaroPuro Yanen radio show from the 15th for three weeks http://www.helloproject.com/newslist/hello_0706131404.html

If somebody can get japanese better than me, please help me translate this note from that announcement? It is about Sayumi, but what I get is something like "Also Michishige talks about Mitsui's malicious speaking" but I'm not sure if I'm getting this right. Is that saying that Sayu is answering to some malicious thing said by Mitsui? This is the line
そして、道重本人が語る"道重・光井は本当に毒舌なのか??"
« Last Edit: June 13, 2007, 06:45:54 PM by reyfer »

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #104 on: June 13, 2007, 06:55:49 PM »
Mitsui probably just joined the other girls in the Sayu-teasing (like how Miki teased Rika about her acting kawaii was "gross") :P

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline reyfer

• Member+
« Reply #105 on: June 13, 2007, 07:12:37 PM »
Maybe, but why is it necessary to make it into an important point on an announcement on the H!P official site? I mean, if it's like you say, why the need to explicitly mention it on the announcement?

Maybe I'm translating it the wrong way, or maybe it's just about something Aika said on her radio show, or maybe it is Sayu saying that Aika has a wicked tongue, I don't know. But the fact that they singled that part out on an official announcement is what makes me ask for a better translation  :?

Offline reyfer

• Member+
« Reply #106 on: June 14, 2007, 08:21:32 PM »
Sorry for the delay, here's today's radio show, KonUsaPi 037 http://www.megafileupload.com/en/file/2571/KonUsaPi-037-mp3.html

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #107 on: June 15, 2007, 12:34:37 AM »
Thank for the Radio reyfer! I still can't pick up enough of it but I enjoy her doing that backwards forwards word thing... and trying to pick up words.
I tried to translate that line you were having problems with too...but...uh... I can't get much better a translation... I got

"And then Michishige tells, 'Michishige and Mitsui really talking harsh??'"

Thats what I got... and how did I miss that post about a sayumi bday message...I am so blind... for SAYU!!
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline JTRIX

• Looking for Green Kame
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #108 on: June 15, 2007, 02:11:26 AM »
reyfer, for the translation since 毒舌 is used as a noun (I think) so a better way to say that line in invisname way will be
"And then Michishige tells, 'Michishige and Mitsui are really harsh talker??' "

Offline reyfer

• Member+
« Reply #109 on: June 15, 2007, 04:03:32 AM »
Thanks invisname and JTRIX

From the official merchandise for the JunJun and LinLin handshake event that will take place on Saturday. As you know (I posted some days ago), Sayumi and Risa will be the Senpais during this event, introducing the new members to the fans.

As soon as I can get the bigger version, I'll post. In the meantime, here's the page where you can check the event's merchandise http://www.helloproject.com/fanclub/01/03/list02.html

Offline huggumwuggums

• さゆみのLOVEマシーン
  • Member+
  • Soo Young = My genie
« Reply #110 on: June 15, 2007, 04:35:16 AM »
She looks really different, in a good way.

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #111 on: June 15, 2007, 06:52:15 AM »
adorable! Sayu equiped with junjun/linlin equipment!...lol, its sweet! Me thinks someone wants her to look more adult, hence her hair in that style... also her checks look a little different... less little kid chubby cute and more adult cute I guess... I don't know. But in either case, Kawaiii!
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #112 on: June 15, 2007, 08:10:53 AM »
Thanks invisname and JTRIX

From the official merchandise for the JunJun and LinLin handshake event that will take place on Saturday. As you know (I posted some days ago), Sayumi and Risa will be the Senpais during this event, introducing the new members to the fans.

As soon as I can get the bigger version, I'll post. In the meantime, here's the page where you can check the event's merchandise http://www.helloproject.com/fanclub/01/03/list02.html

Wow!!! Sayumi looks really pretty :luvluv1: The new hairstyle is working wonders on her.
Maybe they singled out the Aika harsh talking part as it's one of the highlights of the show? Something to get people to tune in and stuff. Probably it's about how Aika's a junior yet she still dares to tease Sayumi or something along that line.

Oh and thanks so much for the radioshow. Always appreciated :)

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #113 on: June 15, 2007, 10:24:28 AM »
I could never tell if Sayu dyed her hair or not  :OMG:  lol it always leaves me in a state of slight panic  :sweat:

Offline reyfer

• Member+
« Reply #114 on: June 15, 2007, 07:32:14 PM »
As promised, today's HaroPuro Yanen radio show, with Sayumi, Aichan and Reina as hosts. They sure have fun together!!! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:
http://www.megafileupload.com/en/file/2625/Yanen070615-mp3.html

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #115 on: June 15, 2007, 11:37:24 PM »
Hehehe they were having so much fun on that radio show, thanx for the listen reyfer. those questions were kinda tough... I really couldn't remember the chemistry for that... but it was interesting none the less... And they were laughing and enjoying themselves a lot!
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #116 on: June 16, 2007, 01:59:23 AM »
any luck that the HaroPuro yanen show is translated like dokimiki, youngtown and such?

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #117 on: June 18, 2007, 07:14:08 AM »
lol after listening to both handshake events for Junjun and Linlin, I've come to the conclusion that Sayu is very talented on the piano and is very funny XD

Offline reyfer

• Member+
« Reply #118 on: June 21, 2007, 08:37:21 PM »
Well, it seems that Sanma liked the work Sayu made on the Yando radio show, she's now listed as regular cast of the show  :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: http://www.mbs1179.com/yando/top.html

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #119 on: June 21, 2007, 08:39:59 PM »
Woohoo!... whats super cute is if you go into her profile on the page even without translating any of the japanese I went... yup this is probably sayumi trying to be cute... cause there are tons of  :heart: all over...lol kawaii ^^
-~LDK Random Subs~-

JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: AOA - Bing Bing