JPHiP Radio (12/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: After School - Funky Man

Author Topic: The Michishige Sayumi Thread (道重さゆみ) [+100 pages]  (Read 526858 times)

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
Re: The Michishige Sayumi Thread (道重さゆみ) [+100 pages]
« Reply #300 on: November 01, 2007, 03:48:43 AM »
All this time I thought we had a group, called the Shige Alliance, that's what is on my sig.... :(

hmmm.... yeah, I thought so too ..... weird ......

HEY~ Is anyone here a member of the Shige Alliance ??
if no, that means the Shige Alliance has disappeared and we need to form a new group ...........

what kind of name are you thinking about??

hmmmmm...... can't think of one yet ........ let me do some research ........
« Last Edit: November 01, 2007, 03:51:25 AM by chokkan 2 »

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #301 on: November 01, 2007, 09:05:36 AM »
I consider myself still a part of the Shige Alliance even though I don't post here much  :)

A couple months after I got into h!p I left the "Chuuch of Charmy" to join the Shige Alliance  :lol:

Offline usagi_no_kami

• Usachan Peace!!
  • Member+
« Reply #302 on: November 01, 2007, 05:28:50 PM »
Here it is KonUsaPi listeners.. this weeks' episode http://www.sendspace.com/file/ykqdk0

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #303 on: November 01, 2007, 05:37:30 PM »
thanx usagi! *clicky clicky clicky*

Anything special happen in this one? I usually don't get a chance to listen to them till later so just wanted to know what to look out for.

If the Shige Alliance is still alive then let it live with new people? I think that'll be fine if its ok with the people in it ><.
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline usagi_no_kami

• Usachan Peace!!
  • Member+
« Reply #304 on: November 01, 2007, 07:05:58 PM »
The same Sayu goodness as always. 

Although there are some amusing parts like [spoiler]the way she gives the speech after failing in Sakasama panic was pretty amusing and a letter about Yui Okada and Usachan Peace and Sayu and Yui's "GYU" phrase.
Plus there seems to be a new corner which seems about different ways of Sayu introducing herself.

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #305 on: November 01, 2007, 08:36:34 PM »
If the Shige Alliance is still alive then let it live with new people? I think that'll be fine if its ok with the people in it ><.

yep ~ Then it's official !! the Shige Alliance has just regrouped !! 

hey guys, please sign up for the (new) Shige Alliance ~

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #306 on: November 01, 2007, 11:15:48 PM »
The same Sayu goodness as always. 

Although there are some amusing parts like [spoiler]the way she gives the speech after failing in Sakasama panic was pretty amusing and a letter about Yui Okada and Usachan Peace and Sayu and Yui's "GYU" phrase.
Plus there seems to be a new corner which seems about different ways of Sayu introducing herself.

Hmm that spoiler part... is it in reference to the concert where that thing occured? I only listened to one of the recordings so I don't know if it happened multiple times but I noticed it happen at least once.
I shall need to listen to it soon!

Shige Alliance whee! if you guys let me in...lol
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline reyfer

• Member+
  • Sayumin's personal assistant
« Reply #307 on: November 02, 2007, 12:03:38 AM »
Hmm that spoiler part... is it in reference to the concert where that thing occured? I only listened to one of the recordings so I don't know if it happened multiple times but I noticed it happen at least once.
I shall need to listen to it soon!
What do you mean? What concert? Sakasama Panic is one of the radio show's corners, the one where she has to say the words backwards. When she fails two out of three, she has to give an apology speech selected from among apology speeches sent by listeners.

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #308 on: November 02, 2007, 05:08:43 AM »
No the otherhalf of the spoiler...[spoiler] the part about Yui and Sayu with the GYU and Usachan Peace thing[/spoiler]
><

That was silly I shoulda just used the spoiler tag myself instead of trying to imply it.
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline mini*wheat

• @Shell_Maree
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mini<3sRina
    • shell_maree
    • shell_maree
« Reply #309 on: November 02, 2007, 05:12:47 AM »
Man, I'm all about some Shige-alliance.  :wub:
She is definitely numero uno in my book right now.

:::Twitter
::Rest in Peace, Jabs. You'll be forever missed. <3::

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #310 on: November 04, 2007, 02:06:34 PM »
A quick stop in to say that after much dislike for Sayu, i think I am now falling for her cute charms and she is winning me over... Well Miki helped it along by saying there is more to Sayu then we see which is always the fun thing i like to hear lol :wub:

Just thought i would use this place as a confessional to go  :banghead: damn you Sayu for being so cute  :banghead:

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #311 on: November 04, 2007, 05:28:50 PM »
Man, I'm all about some Shige-alliance.  :wub:
She is definitely numero uno in my book right now.
eso es genial mi amigo.

For me Sayumi is like in second place of my favorites (Ai is first O0) but almost at the same level of Reina... i just start to love more and more the way she use cute and kawaii (usa-chan peace!! ROFL)to win big time XD but please just never ask me about her singing.

hey, just reyfer is in the Shige Alliance? TOTALY UNFAIR!!! i want to be at least an honorary member ^___^

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #312 on: November 04, 2007, 09:39:29 PM »
Apparently the Shige Alliance is built on people who aren't here as much anymore... Reyfer is the most apparent member we can see (it helps that his banner says it!), so I don't know who else is in there, but most likely its more than just him.

Anyway, today's HM@ had a very cute Sayu moment with her eating, if I can get a version of the file (getting it now after watching a small veoh version) I'll make a gif!

Reviving the shirt idea!

Ignore the red sample marks, I use them cause I don't feel they are perfect yet. They do seem a bit plain and I kind of need ideas for how to improve them. But it is more Sayu-centric than my first attempt huh?

Also I have a lot of sayu pics but its hard to fine an usachan peace that doesnt' have her arms cut-off somewhere ><.

Hopefully this will inspire more shirt ideas too!
« Last Edit: November 04, 2007, 09:41:41 PM by invisname »
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #313 on: November 05, 2007, 08:35:11 AM »
^I love the one of the left. The one of the right is kinda creepy with the black silhouet *nyaa kowaii!*  :lol:

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #314 on: November 06, 2007, 03:30:33 AM »
Apparently the Shige Alliance is built on people who aren't here as much anymore... Reyfer is the most apparent member we can see (it helps that his banner says it!), so I don't know who else is in there, but most likely its more than just him.

yeah -_-""  .....

You can join the (new) Shige Alliance   ~   just put a Sayu pic OR "Member of the Shige Alliance" anywhere in your Avatar/Signature/Title/Personal Text to join ~   (reyfer's sig is a 2-in-1 XD)

Reviving the shirt idea!

Ignore the red sample marks, I use them cause I don't feel they are perfect yet. They do seem a bit plain and I kind of need ideas for how to improve them. But it is more Sayu-centric than my first attempt huh?

Also I have a lot of sayu pics but its hard to fine an usachan peace that doesnt' have her arms cut-off somewhere ><.

Hopefully this will inspire more shirt ideas too!

the left one is nice ~  but somehow feels like it's missing something ....... hmmm........

the right one really needs an Usachan Peace XD (yeah, it's hard to find ..... kuso .... >_<"")
« Last Edit: November 06, 2007, 04:24:15 AM by chokkan 2 »

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #315 on: November 06, 2007, 09:37:41 AM »
Thats exactly what I mean chokkan, what is the usaku (or is it an akusagi? lol) missing to make the left one look good?

I ended up rewatching the HM@ again cause I love how cute she looked eating the lambchop!! adorable!
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #316 on: November 06, 2007, 05:27:21 PM »
Thats exactly what I mean chokkan, what is the usaku (or is it an akusagi? lol) missing to make the left one look good?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............................................ 
:dunno:

let me think ........ hmmmmm .............

Offline usagi_no_kami

• Usachan Peace!!
  • Member+
« Reply #317 on: November 08, 2007, 05:31:53 PM »
Here it is.. this weeks' KonUsaPi: http://www.sendspace.com/file/896fwo

Offline eynjel18

• Sayumi Daisuki
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SAYUMI MICHISHIGE CUTE FOREVER!!!
« Reply #318 on: November 09, 2007, 02:33:15 PM »
Here it is.. this weeks' KonUsaPi: http://www.sendspace.com/file/896fwo
thanks... it's never boring when I get my weekly dosage of KonUsaPi.
I LOVE SAYUMI MICHISHIGE FOREVER!!!

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #319 on: November 10, 2007, 04:17:53 AM »
Yes thank you usa! I'm gonna listen to it tomorrow, after a long couple days nothing like some sakasama panic to breath life into the weekend!
-~LDK Random Subs~-

JPHiP Radio (12/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: After School - Funky Man