JPHiP Radio (12/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Vola & The Oriental Machine - A Communication Refusal Desire

Author Topic: The Michishige Sayumi Thread (道重さゆみ) [+100 pages]  (Read 526861 times)

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
Re: The Michishige Sayumi Thread (道重さゆみ) [+100 pages]
« Reply #580 on: September 06, 2008, 11:03:50 PM »
I didn't feel like crying ^_^;  I got a good laugh over it XD  Sayu's got a great sense of humor.

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
« Reply #581 on: September 07, 2008, 12:39:40 AM »
I cry extremely easily so that would explain me lol.

Are there any more clips of her singing on her radio show?

set made by me
Here's me singing and dancing!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=15604.0

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #582 on: September 09, 2008, 02:38:43 PM »
@hammy san yes surprisingly Sayu talks to Koha about dramas... xD  the both of them get gushy over lovey dovey scenes...maybe it's not Reina's thing ^_^;  though poor Reina...it's not a good drama season right now...even her own list has been drastically reduced XD

Sayu crashed her sister's lectures?!  I haven't heard of that @__@!  but I want to know!  if you find out what episode it's from...I'll listen to it!...otherwise I'll have to turn to my friend google XD

@Blu-Cherri

http://www.sendspace.com/file/xz6phr
Sayu singing Sailormoon

I ripped Sayu singing Sen no Kaze ni natte too...since I like it ^_^;
http://www.sendspace.com/file/j8keqr

Ahhh I have no idea. Gomenei. But I'm guessing it should the episodes within these few weeks? Possibly 2 or 3 weeks ago? Maybe. How does Google help?

Did anyone almost suffer a brain short circuit when they saw the covers for the new single? In one of them, I thought Sayu was wearing outfit with a super low and plunging neckline cuz of the color. Then I figured that was no way they would put her in one of those when the rest of the girls weren't. Sigh...it's either I need another pair of glasses (and I just changed it!) or Sayu is doing something to my mind subconsciously XD
« Last Edit: September 09, 2008, 02:42:39 PM by lil_hamz »

Offline jafeijai

• Member+
  • Music is my life ♪
« Reply #583 on: September 09, 2008, 03:26:58 PM »
^ I know what you mean..I saw the cover for Limited A, and thought the middle of her body was revealed. o___________o In the end, it was just Koharu's arm XD

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #584 on: September 09, 2008, 04:57:56 PM »
I didn't notice it at all, so I went back and looked at the covers after you guys mentioned and really tried to force myself to see how it would be a plunging neckline but I just couldn't separate it from being Koha's arm :sweatdrop: Now I'm all disappointed XD

Dammit, I want more PB previews to surface, I'm getting impatient about this one :lol:

Offline usagi_no_kami

• Usachan Peace!!
  • Member+
« Reply #585 on: September 09, 2008, 07:27:08 PM »
Both Pepper Keibu and the c/w Romance were played on this weeks' KonUsaPi:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/5r0kjj

This weeks' Playlist:

1. Morning Musume- Pepper Keibu

2. Morning Musume- Romance

3. Morning Musume- Koi ING

4. Miki Fujimoto- Sotto Kuchizukete Gyutto Dakishimete

5. Morning Musume- Egao YES Nude

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #586 on: September 10, 2008, 10:42:56 AM »
I didn't notice it at all, so I went back and looked at the covers after you guys mentioned and really tried to force myself to see how it would be a plunging neckline but I just couldn't separate it from being Koha's arm :sweatdrop: Now I'm all disappointed XD

Dammit, I want more PB previews to surface, I'm getting impatient about this one :lol:

See, that was how I saw it at first. I didn't realize it was part of Koharu, AT ALL! Man, how did I make such a boo boo? :sweat: Now that I know it's Koha's arm...damn *disappointment* :banghead: XD

When is her PB due out? Previews would usually only appear one week earlier? I can't wait for previews as well :mon pray2: since I have high expectations for this PB mainly cuz of the title. I expect loads of romantic shots. And we all know Sayu does really well in those expressions when she looks a little sad or forlorn :mon cute:

I love Sayu's solo line at the end of the Pepper song. She was the only one who got a solo line besides Reina :D

Offline usagi_no_kami

• Usachan Peace!!
  • Member+
« Reply #587 on: September 12, 2008, 11:14:36 PM »
^ The PB is due out on 9/26.

Sayu's Peppa Keibu yo! line (LQ cellphone version):
http://www.sendspace.com/file/7h5l0o

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
« Reply #588 on: September 14, 2008, 01:41:32 PM »
lol hammy XD  I thought exactly the same thing about the cover...I had to take a double take to figure out that it was Koharu's arm ^_^;;;  darn the LQ! XD

but at least we got the higher quality PV...everyone looks so great in that...and Sayu got a lot more spot light in this =D

but anyways I'm sure someone is expecting me to post stuff on say...Sayu's radio show instead XD  man I was so close to skipping out on this week's....my brain just didn't want to comprehend things...

hehe I'm glad OnDiet also shares this pain after translating last week's Gaki-Kame!  Translating these shows take forever XD  but I got my wish!  I figured if I started these translations, other ppl will get interested and start on the other shows =D

but anyways

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

KonUsaPi #101 2008-09-09

Sayu starts off by talking about cuteness.  Sayu says everyone's cute even when sleeping! (Especially Eri!)
Sayu thinks this probably doesn't happen when Eri's with the other members or they haven't noticed but when Sayu was sleeping over at Eri's house (back during the ribbon no kishi musical) she discovered Eri singing the ribbon no kishi songs in her sleep. Eri's body was totally in musical mode!  so cute~!

Sayu thinks the members sleeping faces are super cute too!  Sayu thinks her brother's sleeping face is really ugly though...but other people (probably her family) told her that her sleeping face is pretty much the same as her brothers..much to Sayu's displeasure XD

[listener Question]

What do you do when you don't know the answer on an exam?

During an English exam in grade 8, there was the question "Introduce yourself in English", Sayu wrote "I am cutie" as the response since she didn't know the proper answer.  She figured she might as well write something funny since she's going to get a zero for it anyways.

[listener Comments about Jun/Lin's Japanese]

Sayu says that JunJun and LinLin are really working hard at Japanese but lately the two of them have become worse at Japanese for some reason.  They are really working hard and have advanced at a surprising rate but lately they have been using words wrong....though Sayu understands that Japanese is a difficult language so it must be hard for them..so it can't be helped that they make mistakes.

[listener enjoyed the Cinderella musical and bought the new dvd magazine and said Sayu was like a little devil during the winking game]

Sayu thought she would be bad at the winking game but was surprisingly good at it...therefore Sayu thought she really was like a little devil.  Sayu was embarassed by her kowai kowai acting XD  Sayu also said that although the dress she wore was really great, it was very uncomfortable so Sayu really wanted to take it off...and the seaweed tea was absolutely horrible.

[Sayumi no ganbacchau zo corner]
[Sayu vs staff 1 minute origami crane battle]

Sayu manages to complete the task but it couldn't flap it's wings at first XD  Sayu's shocked at how pretty the staff's is.  She admits defeat to the staff since theirs is a lot prettier XD

-Sayu plays Koi ING *in Sayu's heart this song reminds her of Eri*  :wub:

Sayu's tells an embarrassing story about how back in Yamaguchi, during the 7th grade, after Sayu had finished using the washroom...she tucked her skirt into her underwear...she was so embarrassed XD

In high school, on reports and stuff there's a part that goes "nani nani ko" (Blank Blank Secondary)...after writing in Michishige Sayumi under full name, Sayu would repeatedly make the mistake of filling in Morning Musume in the next blank where it would ask for the school's name...so it would be filled out as Morning Musume Secondary.   

Sayu has a ton of Morning Musume songs on her cellphone but she uses the original "PURURURURU" sound for an alarm....but when she fails to get up from that, her mom would wake her up.  (However Sayu doesn't wake up at all when her mom is using her gentle voice.  it only works when her mom is shouting) XD   

As everyone knows, the Rokkies got to share a dressing room during the Cinderella musical.  Even though they were in the same room, due to role differences, Sayu ended up feeling a little left out.  Because Reina and Eri played sisters they would spend their time practicing together or discussing what to do in certain scenes with the actor that plays the mother...because of this setting Sayu wanted to join in with them but couldn't...so Sayu felt a little sad about being left out...Sayu stops the convo here since she was making things gloomy XD

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
« Reply #589 on: September 14, 2008, 03:14:41 PM »
Thank you for the UsaPi! :D
Sayu and Eri really do seem so close, it's cute.  I bet on the last part she really wanted to say she was jealous of Reina spending time with Eri and that's the real reason she moved on lol! :p

set made by me

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #590 on: September 14, 2008, 03:28:41 PM »
oh man, Sayu is like the biggest fan Eri could ever had  :wub:

By the way, i really enjoyed the translation sukoshi

GJ :bingo:

4th Pic of Eri courtesy of t-motion's gallery ~ Sangokushi Taisen anyone ? http://sangokutaisen.blogspot.com/ ~ Lame attempt at a personal blog ~

Offline lollipopgirl

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #591 on: September 14, 2008, 03:53:56 PM »
Sukoshi, we wub you... Once again, thank you sooo much for all of the info you give us, especially when there is so much KameShige material... Seriously, I never talk about my closest friends that often, or even notice those things about them all the time; Sayu has it Baaaaad~! :heart:

You don't have to translate sooo much of it when it becomes too much, just a little interesting tidbit from the show would still be greatly appreciated, don't strain yourself to do it for us *huggles*
I sooo need to go to H!O more, I miss out on so much by not reading those threads but I just don't get the time :cry: (and I'm lazy :sweatdrop: )

Now, who wants to write a KameShige song fic using Koi ING?  :mon squee: :P

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• The Atomic Warhead of Foolishness!!
  • Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
« Reply #592 on: September 14, 2008, 11:50:07 PM »
...I am suddenly inspired (by your translation, Sukoshi) to write a mini drabble-sih thing with Sayu listening to Eri sing something from RnK in her sleep. :dunno: I'll leave that song fic to someone else though. Er...depends on how much time I have. *currently stuck doing homework*

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #593 on: September 16, 2008, 08:59:53 AM »
You don't have to translate sooo much of it when it becomes too much, just a little interesting tidbit from the show would still be greatly appreciated, don't strain yourself to do it for us *huggles*

Now, who wants to write a KameShige song fic using Koi ING?  :mon squee: :P

Lollipopgirl, you can't say that. We need to read more KameShige goodness XD We can make it up to Sukoshi in other ways. Just let us know how. Hmmm that's a good idea, about the Koi-ING song fic. If I can squeeze some time out and if inspiration hits...who knows. But anyone is welcome to give it a shot. I bet there are so many good writers out there.

I totally agree about Sayu being in love with Eri. It's too obvious. I can't understand how no one has realized it yet. Eri! You gotta stop hanging around Jun2 damn it. Give Sayumi some love too :D

Offline usagi_no_kami

• Usachan Peace!!
  • Member+
« Reply #594 on: September 16, 2008, 07:38:21 PM »
Here's this weeks' KonUsaPi:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/jtvu80

This weeks' playlist:

1. Morning Musume- Pepper Keibu

2. Berryz Koubou- Happy Stand Up!

3. Uematsu Hidemi- Dear My Friends

4. Ongaku Gatas- Come Together

5. Djingis Khan and Berryz Koubou- Djingis Khan (Mix)

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
« Reply #595 on: September 21, 2008, 10:12:50 AM »
*sigh*  not related to Sayu but soo depressed over the GakiKame radio show ending....was so hard to listen to any other radio show today *curls up and cries in the corner*  :on cloudeye:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KonUsaPi #102 2008-09-16

Cinderella

-Sayu has a little trouble keeping Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (hari potta to himitsu no heya) with Harry Potter and the secret place (himitsu no bashou) straight because the last part is part of a song in Cinderella

-Sayu feels proud being the first Musume to fly (along with Mitsui of course)
-When her manager asked if she's scared of heights, Sayu said she'd be totally fine yet Sayu didn't really understand what flying lessons meant XD
-During flying lessons Sayu was really scared and would scream
-the fear disappeared by the time they performed live though
-the flying caused terrible hip pain, she was barely able to walk after the first practice and was all red in the bath
-Other than the pain it was really fun (like spending your vacation going on roller coasters everyday XD)

[Do you ever find your answers to questionnaires embarrassing?]

-Sayu's mom keeps all her magazine articles etc. filed so Sayu would look back on those from time to time
-she recently looked back on some stuff and she found a really embarrassing response, well more like she has no idea what possessed her to give the answer she did.

the question was:
[What do you want to do this summer?]
Sayu: Surfing

-Sayu answered surfing even though she's really not athletic and has no interest in it.  And if she did get the chance to surf she'd probably turn it down. 
-Sayu figures she wrote it because it looked cool or it'd be impressive if she managed it....but in the end it's just embarrassing to look back on

-However the part of her audition where she asks "how many kilometers do we have to jog" ...tops everything in the embarrassing department.  Once again she doesn't understand why she said that but she finds it so embarrassing that she can't ever watch it again. 

[what is your number 1 favourite costume?]

-The outfit she wore for the Sexy Boy Jacket photo shoot (the pink outfit)
-she also liked the all straight hair

[Sayu Usapi Diary]

December 31, 2005

Today is the last day of 2005.
Today is Kouhaku
Before the performance our sensei said the stage wouldn't be present without the GoRokkies
I was happy to hear that~
I was nervous before the real performance
But it was really fun when it was over and felt like an accomplishment
I was really nervous dancing behind Kouzai Kaori san
Somehow I tried my best so I'm relieved
I counted down to 2006 with the members and wished for a happy 2006
on January 1 we all took a picture together
I wanted to send mail to my sister at exactly 00 but it ended up being sent at 12:59 *Flyingu* *shocku*
Afterward everyone had cake and pudding
We watched Kohaku and was told my singing got better
Happy~
Afterward I had a nosebleed.
That is all.

-Sayu finds her old diary entries used to be really long compared to how compact it is now. 
-Sayu rewatched kohaku 3 to 4 times
-in 2005 Sayu wasn't over 18 yet so they couldn't appear later in the program
-so Sayu and Reina went off together and decided to make a whole bunch of weird faces XD
-Sayu side note: Reina acts all Tsundere (rough on the outside, soft on the inside) in front of the fans (well even though she really does have a tsundere personality, Reina's always making funny faces and such in front of the members)
-it was all the funny face making with lots of nose flaring that caused sayu's nose to bleed XD

The Michishiges

When Sayu had just joined morning musume, Sayu was depressed because she was getting lectured from a lot of seniors.  At this time Gaki san wrote Sayu a letter. Sayu kept the letter in a drawer but Sayu's sister read the letter without permission.  Sayu was really shocked.  She put the letter in a drawer because she was trying to hide her depression from her family...but then her sister went snooping so Sayu was really mad.  (and yet Sayu now reads her sisters diary XD)   

-Sayu's house is loaded with umbrellas because they'd all forget their umbrellas and just buying a new one each time since they are only 500 yen
-Her sister likes Go Girl Koi no Victory so Sayu taught her the dance

[When did you first start to love morning musume?]

-Sayu doesn't know exactly when but back in elementary (grade 4/5) she'd see morning musume on tv a lot
-love machine was very popular during that time
-they would use morning musume music for things like cultural fest music at their school
-she remembers seeing the auditions on tv with all the tears and hard work and that's what made her want to join
-the Michishige siblings like to like the same things ie. if her sister likes something then sayu will like it
-her brother was the first to be a morning musume fan with pucchimoni
he really liked Ichii Sayaka and had posters of pucchimoni up and pucchimoni pb, essays, cds, etc
-so Sayu would listen to the cds with her brother

[When did you add the ん to your signature? was it there all along?]

-Sayu changed her signature from Sayumi to Sayumin quite awhile ago since she wanted people to call her Sayumin. 
-She put a English n at the end but it can be read as both the hiragana ん or the english n
-there's also a star at the end even though she originally wanted to put a heart there.  She decided a star was more um..Star related.

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
« Reply #596 on: September 21, 2008, 01:46:04 PM »
Thanks for the translation, this weeks show was really interesting with all the looking back...lol surfing xD

set made by me

Offline lollipopgirl

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #597 on: September 21, 2008, 06:02:23 PM »
As per usual, Thank youuu! :wub:  :on slopkiss:
Wait wait wait, did I read that right?... Did Sayu go a whole show without mentioning Eri? :o It feels kinda incomplete without some turtle mention XD
* Sayu screaming during flying lessons :mon inluv:
*Suuure, it was the funny face pulling that gave her the nosebleed and not paying too much attention to a certain someone whilst they were dancing earlier :P
* I wanna be a Michishige... They sound so close :heart: Even when they fight and sneak around each other's room, reading their personal stuff and searching for porn, you can tell they love each other :lol:

Offline OnDiet

• Member+
  • Kameist.
« Reply #598 on: September 21, 2008, 10:54:38 PM »
Thanks for all these translations, Sukoshi (:
Its a great help to me since I haven't been catching up with Konya mo Usachan Peace.

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
« Reply #599 on: September 22, 2008, 02:34:09 AM »
Yeah I imagine a lot of people would skip out on Konya since it's soo long ^_^;;; 

I've come to the conclusion that Reina's show is the shortest in terms of content and the easiest to follow (if you can get past the Fukuoka ben).  GakiKame is short if you skip the personality tests...(but then you'd miss out on some fun) but it's not as easy to follow as Five Stars/Konya since Eri talks fast/mumbles in her adorable Eririn way and you have to listen to 2 people instead of just 1!  Sayu's show is in the middle since it's the most lengthy in terms of time and content but somewhat easy to follow when she isn't speed talking XD 

oh! I almost forgot YoungTown!  lol I can't touch that one at all since it's 4 people talking+kansai ben+1hr! XD  Though I might have to listen to it if I want to find out what Ai chan's birthday gifts are.

Wait wait wait, did I read that right?... Did Sayu go a whole show without mentioning Eri? :o It feels kinda incomplete without some turtle mention XD

I know!  I was shocked!  I listened to it a few times over and it still left wrong XD  but at least she mentioned Reina.  Twice even!  (A Reina fan started listening to Konya so she talked about that for a little bit...and then the faces)....I guess it was a trade off this week.  Reina talked about Eri and Sayu talked about Reina XD

JPHiP Radio (12/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Vola & The Oriental Machine - A Communication Refusal Desire