JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Elva Hsiao - More More More

Author Topic: The Michishige Sayumi Thread (道重さゆみ) [+100 pages]  (Read 526866 times)

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Re: The Michishige Sayumi Thread (道重さゆみ) [+100 pages]
« Reply #620 on: October 03, 2008, 07:34:12 PM »
LOVE LETTER PB SCANS!!! GRAB IT WHILE IT'S HOT BITCHES!!!

http://www.hello-online.org/index.php?act=tracker&CODE=details&torrent=16480

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #621 on: October 04, 2008, 03:46:57 AM »
I wonder what sort of letter Risa wrote to Sayumi in the beginning. Was it a scolding type (though I can't imagine Gaki-san would do that) or an encouraging one.

14:00-17:00 work / dance lesson <-- Just 3 hours of work? Is must be a short day. Don't tell me it's typical :shocked:

I'm pretty sure it was an encouraging letter from the way Sayu was talking about it...plus it's Gaki san XD 

yes 3 hrs does sound very wrong..after all Ai chan put down 6 hrs for dance lessons...I think Sayu just picked a random semi free day since she even put in beauty parlor XD

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #622 on: October 04, 2008, 04:10:20 AM »
I guess when it comes to Sayumi, it's hard not to find anything of hers cute huh :P
:twisted: Perhaps I should refrain from commenting on this! XD

Oi, Sayu has it easy! :lol: Just kidding, though because no doubt, she works super hard. Gah, she's making my brain and heart all mushy. :inlove:

Sayu has MM pictures and such in her cellphone and desktops/laptops <-- Sayu is such a mowota :lol: I bet most of the pics were of Eri :D
Sounds hella like me. Then again, that kinda sounds like all of us.... XD

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
« Reply #623 on: October 05, 2008, 12:07:33 PM »
KonUsaPi #104 2008-09-30

-Sayu thinks time has been flying lately.  It felt like the spring concert was just yesterday but it's already the autumn concert.
-Sayu feels that this concert rehearsal has been the most fun
-Sayu is best friends with Eri in morning musume but it's not just friendship..Eri's always there to help her when it comes to dancing or worries
-Sayu gushes over how excellent a dancer Eri is and how she looks so cool when dancing.
-During rehearsal Tsunku was giving Sayu pointers on some moves in Resonant Blue but she didn't get it so she went to Eri for help. After Eri showed her how it was done Sayu finally understood how to do it.

Hawaii

-in Hawaii, Sayu did a butt sumo showdown against Koharu
-Sayu complains that Koharu went all out...
-Sayu thinks it's fine since it's a game but if Sayu's opponent were say the leader or subleader...she'd probably hold back a little playing against a senpai
-in the end Sayu won
-but Koharu's boney so it really hurt >.>  but she's okay...she healed just fine since she's young

-Sayu doesn't know if it's jet lag or what
-while she was doing her make up, she decided to pluck some of her eyebrows..(sounded like she was using some kind of device cause she was making a paasa paasa sound?)
-but yeah, Sayu must have been out of it because something went terribly wrong!
-she had to turn to the beauty artists for this one...
-it turns out that her right eyelashes went missing!
-eyelashes are the most important feature to Sayu..so it was a big shock!
-her makeup artist had to work hard to try to cover it up
-Sayu's make up artist was talking about it with the another member's make up artist and Eri comes along and says "so you don't have eyelashes eh?" XD
-but no worries they are slowly growing back

-Sayu was really nervous for her solo and forgot her lyrics during the hawaii live

[Sayumin usapi diary]

August 30, 2007

Today is Bon kyu's first performance in Nagano
The second performance was fun but Gaki san was sitting because she got injured.
I had lunch on the train coming back,
I will try hard tomorrow too.
I'm worried over the Mikan dance lesson.
It's almost time for my photobook too, must not over eat, must be cautious.
soshi! [Prevention!]

October 22, 2007

Today I have a day off~
There's a Halloween party today
Ai Chan, Eri, Ai chan mama, Eri mama, and Eri's sister came over to my house.
It was fun!
Everyone said Mom's Mentaiko spaghetti was delicious.
Yes! Yummy~!
We cosplayed and talked a lot
Yokatta na~

-Eri's been over many times but it was the first time Ai chan went to Sayu's house.  Everyone was dressed up.  Ai chan was a witch while Eri was decked out in pink and a cute hat...like a kiddy witch.  Sayu had trouble choosing an outfit but she ended up wearing a sailor uniform..she went halloween shopping in advance and was originally thinking of a witch costume or the like but she gave into her urge to buy a uniform (she also bought a maid outfit in which they forced Eri's little sister to wear XD)
They took pictures, played Jenga, cards, etc.

The Michishiges

-When Sayu and her sister were little, they both wanted to be Sailor Moon...while Sayu thought chibiusa was cute she wanted to be the main character more.  Recently they went karaoking and sang Moonlight Densetsu (aka Moonlight Legend) but there are a variety of lyrics to Moonlight Densetsu so they sang it with different lyrics.

-While in Hawaii Sayu bought famous Hawaiian chocolates for her brother and sister.  When Sayu got back she was tired so she went to sleep.  While sleeping her mom and sister were talking in the living room...sayu's sister was like "ah Sayu's back?" and her mom told her that Sayu bought back souvenirs that seem like chocolates and even though Sayu wasn't present her sister was still super enthusiastic over the souvenirs.  It was really cute and she was honestly happy.  Sayu thinks this is why she could talk about anything with her sister...whereas when she gave the chocolates to her brother, her brother was all like "I don't need it"...He ate like one.   

(oh for those that are interested we find out he lives separately from them in Tokyo)

-in addition to the chocolates, Sayu also got her sister a pen.  Attached was the price tag but Sayu's sister misread the $ sign as grams XD  she was like "ooo...this pen is 6 grams"  Sayu wanted to correct her sister but her mom beat her to it and said "you idiot, it's 6 dollars" XD

-Sayu also got her father a hawaiian shirt.  She hasn't seen her father in 6 months so she isn't sure about his size...so she bought XL.  Last time she bought him a shirt it barely fit so this time she bought a larger size.   

-her sister hates getting shots
-she's 21 right now but she REALLY cries when getting shots
-because of that she's not one to donate blood but her dad likes to donate blood and is proud to be a registered organ donor.

Aika

Aika said that she thinks out of morning musume Sayu would be the best at cooking.  She based her opinion on that fact that sayu's mom is really good at seasoning things. 

When asked if Sayu would cook something for Aika and the members. Sayu answers she'd do it if she felt inclined to though she's feeling a little cheated by Mitsui cause she bought a toy poodle XD

Sayu's all jealous of Mitsui because Sayu was the first one who wanted a toy poodle really badly...

she mentioned this on another radio show
when asked [What do you want more than money?]
-Ai chan answered clothes
-Junjun answered time
-Sayu answered a toy poodle  (her reasoning is she wants something that couldn't live without her XD)

anyways Sayu kind of gave up on it for a while since she couldn't get one but during the musical...she was obsessed with the idea again and that's when Mitsui was like "Michishige San I got a dog!!" XD

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
« Reply #624 on: October 05, 2008, 01:51:04 PM »
Thanks for the translation.
It's so funny how MM seem to be obsessed with toy poodles! xD I remember the musume dokyu where Niigaki hid one in Takahashi's room for her so I guess they all love them.

Sailor moon=win! :D

set made by me
Here's me singing and dancing!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=15604.0

Offline Guchi_Jnr

• Livin' Your Dream
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #625 on: October 05, 2008, 04:11:21 PM »
Don't know if this has been posted here yet or not, but this just popped up on a Japanese IV site..

DVDISO
http://www.mybtfile.com/torrent/91695996/

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• The Atomic Warhead of Foolishness!!
  • Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
« Reply #626 on: October 05, 2008, 05:37:17 PM »
KonUsaPi #104 2008-09-30

-Sayu thinks time has been flying lately.  It felt like the spring concert was just yesterday but it's already the autumn concert.
-Sayu feels that this concert rehearsal has been the most fun
-Sayu is best friends with Eri in morning musume but it's not just friendship..Eri's always there to help her when it comes to dancing or worries
-Sayu gushes over how excellent a dancer Eri is and how she looks so cool when dancing.
-During rehearsal Tsunku was giving Sayu pointers on some moves in Resonant Blue but she didn't get it so she went to Eri for help. After Eri showed her how it was done Sayu finally understood how to do it.

OH HO HO HO HO. :wahaha: So it has finally been revealed! xD Jkjk. But seriously, I'm lovin' how Sayu mentions Eri in just about every ep.

Sayu in a sailor moon outfit-ish thing... xD Reminds me of Sailor Kamei. Now we have Sailor Michishige! (Who would make us die of noesbleeds...Wait no, that's already happened...) And Eri in a kiddy witch costume...? That cute... But I'm suddenly reminded of that photoshop picture someone made when the rokkies (minus Miki) were the characters from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. (Eri was Yuki; Sayu was Mikuru; Reina was Haruhi) I kinda laugh looking back at it now. Sayu as the girl who caused the death of many boys through nosebleeds... She's doing just that with LOVE STORY right now, though. :P

Offline AmberSan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Always タカガキ L-O-V-E
« Reply #627 on: October 05, 2008, 08:05:29 PM »
hehe thanks for the translation. Sayu talking like that about Kame always make me  :wub:

The thought of Aichan as a witch,Eri as a "kiddy" witch and Sayu in sailorfuku made me lol . Sometimes reality exceeds fanfiction :roll:

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #628 on: October 05, 2008, 10:28:57 PM »
Sayu seems very funny to be around with, especially with Eri. 
judging from the way she talks about her sister, at first, I thought that her sister is the younger one.  But it's suprising that Sayu the younger one. 
Plus, even though it's not Eri's thread... but they did mention how @ the Halloween party, They forced Eri's younger sister to wear the maid uniform. 
THAT'S CUTE!
definitely want to see pictures of that halloween party.  actually I'm really curious as to how MoMusu's family looks like.
btw, from what I understand, most current GoRokkies have a sister and a brother.
-Sayu have an older brother and sister
-Eri have an older brother and a younger sister
-Ai-chan is the oldest daughter and have only sister, 1 or 2. 
-Risa, I remember her mentioning that she did have a younger sister... but that's about it.

Offline OnDiet

• Member+
  • Kameist.
« Reply #629 on: October 05, 2008, 11:26:12 PM »
@Sukoshi : Thanks for the translation as usual (: I'm so going to continue listening to her radioshows after my exams.
The plucking of eyebrow but resulting in losing of eyelashes =.= Was something wrong in Sayu's head? And Eri teasing her about it xD

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #630 on: October 06, 2008, 01:46:31 PM »
Maybe you should change the "Sayu gushes over how excellent a dancer Eri is and how she looks so cool when dancing." at the start to "Sayu fangirls over how excellent a dancer Eri is and how she looks so cool when dancing and then procedes to warn listeners that loss of blood via one's nose can lead to light headedness and passing out... she knows from experience". It's all about what she is saying behind the actual words she uses :P Oh I am feeling so random right now, sorry XD

I'm glad she beat Koha, I'd be disappointed in her if she didn't :lol: I love how you do the translations, it makes it really sound like Sayu when I'm reading it :heart:
Ummm, her lack of eyelashes is kinda too weird to even comment on... strangely though, if I were to pick anyone to stuff up like that, it would be her :P

I feel jealous for Gaki and Reina not being at the halloween party... I know she's said Ai-chan is close with her sister before, but still, I'm weird so I choose to feel jealous :sweatdrop: :lol: But it's ok coz Sayu got dressed up in a spunky outfit  :inlove: and the image of Ai as a witch cracks me up  :rofl:

*pictures Sayu pouting, crossing her arms and sticking her nose in the air when saying she feels cheated by Mittsi* TOOO CUUUTEEE~~~!!! :heart: :wub: :mon inluv:
Thanks once again for my Sayu/KameShige fix Sukoshi  :gmon heartu:

Can you believe I haven't d/led Love Letter or Love Story yet... I feel so ashamed :oops:

Offline aussie

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #631 on: October 06, 2008, 10:54:44 PM »
Sayu seems very funny to be around with, especially with Eri. 
judging from the way she talks about her sister, at first, I thought that her sister is the younger one.  But it's suprising that Sayu the younger one. 
Plus, even though it's not Eri's thread... but they did mention how @ the Halloween party, They forced Eri's younger sister to wear the maid uniform. 
THAT'S CUTE!
definitely want to see pictures of that halloween party.  actually I'm really curious as to how MoMusu's family looks like.
btw, from what I understand, most current GoRokkies have a sister and a brother.
-Sayu have an older brother and sister
-Eri have an older brother and a younger sister
-Ai-chan is the oldest daughter and have only sister, 1 or 2. 
-Risa, I remember her mentioning that she did have a younger sister... but that's about it.

Both Aichan and Risa have one younger sister. Reina is the only one out of the current GoRokkies not to have a sister, she only has a younger brother. When Sayu made a mistake on her KonUsaPi radio show talking about Reina and her being an only child, a fan sent in a letter correcting her saying Reina in fact has a younger brother, and perhaps Sayu and Reina aren't close enough if Sayu isn't aware of this. Sayu is clearly thrown off a bit  :sweatdrop: , and says because Reina doesn't have a sister she has this mental image of Reina as an only child, as she thinks a girl who doesn't have a sister has an 'only child' image inside her. She does know about Reina's younger brother, has met him several times and notes he's really shy (he's 7 years younger than Reina, which would make him 7 years younger than Sayu as well), and stresses it was a momentary slip of the tongue, and that she is close with Reina. It was really cute listening to that bit, I used to replay it over and over  :lol: 

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #632 on: October 07, 2008, 12:10:04 PM »
@strawb3rrykream: Ditto that. I got asked a few times who the girls on my cellphone wallie was. I would put them as wallpapers on my laptop too. Only problem, I don't have one XD

Is that Hawaii FC event gonna make it on a DVD or not? I can't stand reading about cute stuff like that (especially Sayu related) and not be able to see it :banghead: Oh right, Risa's injury in the BBB concert. I always wondered what really happened. Too bad Sayu didn't elaborate. No matter, cus I can pretend that she sprained her leg while having a hot and heavy session with Ai-chan :P

Maybe you should change the "Sayu gushes over how excellent a dancer Eri is and how she looks so cool when dancing." at the start to "Sayu fangirls over how excellent a dancer Eri is and how she looks so cool when dancing and then procedes to warn listeners that loss of blood via one's nose can lead to light headedness and passing out... she knows from experience". It's all about what she is saying behind the actual words she uses :P Oh I am feeling so random right now, sorry XD

Oh I like this version MUCH better :lol:

feel jealous for Gaki and Reina not being at the halloween party... I know she's said Ai-chan is close with her sister before, but still, I'm weird so I choose to feel jealous :sweatdrop: :lol: But it's ok coz Sayu got dressed up in a spunky outfit  :inlove: and the image of Ai as a witch cracks me up  :rofl:

Me too!! I was thinking why Sayu didn't just invite all of the GoRokkies. And if Ai-chan was there and not Reina does it mean Sayu is closer to Ai than Reina? Or was Ai her sister's guest? Ahhhh why so I think so much into things?

*pictures Sayu pouting, crossing her arms and sticking her nose in the air when saying she feels cheated by Mittsi* TOOO CUUUTEEE~~~!!! :heart: :wub: :mon inluv:

*swoons* That image is too adorable for words :wub: :wub: :wub:

Can you believe I haven't d/led Love Letter or Love Story yet... I feel so ashamed :oops:

Ehhhh, guilty as well :-X

-Sayu is best friends with Eri in morning musume but it's not just friendship..Eri's always there to help her when it comes to dancing or worries.

OH HO HO HO HO. :wahaha: So it has finally been revealed! xD Jkjk. But seriously, I'm lovin' how Sayu mentions Eri in just about every ep.

With how frequent Sayu talks about Eri, I find it hard to believe the girl has just normal feelings for her best friend. Come on, Sayu is practically sounding a siren and telling the whole world she likes Eri. How come no one is the entire H!P has realized it yet?

Sayu in a sailor moon outfit-ish thing... xD Reminds me of Sailor Kamei. Now we have Sailor Michishige! (Who would make us die of noesbleeds...Wait no, that's already happened...) And Eri in a kiddy witch costume...? That cute... But I'm suddenly reminded of that photoshop picture someone made when the rokkies (minus Miki) were the characters from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. (Eri was Yuki; Sayu was Mikuru; Reina was Haruhi) I kinda laugh looking back at it now. Sayu as the girl who caused the death of many boys through nosebleeds... She's doing just that with LOVE STORY right now, though. :P

WHERE?!?!? Omg I have to see it. Pretty please? :P

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
« Reply #633 on: October 07, 2008, 01:02:29 PM »
Quote from: lil_hamz
Me too!! I was thinking why Sayu didn't just invite all of the GoRokkies. And if Ai-chan was there and not Reina does it mean Sayu is closer to Ai than Reina? Or was Ai her sister's guest? Ahhhh why so I think so much into things?

ah...I didn't think of that.  I always thought it was because they didn't all have the same day off XD

Sayu is best friends with Eri in morning musume but it's not just friendship..

I had to add that in just cause of the way Sayu phrased it XD ...it made me raise my eyebrows for a split second

Quote from: lollipopgirl
Maybe you should change the "Sayu gushes over how excellent a dancer Eri is and how she looks so cool when dancing." at the start to "Sayu fangirls over how excellent a dancer Eri is and how she looks so cool when dancing and then procedes to warn listeners that loss of blood via one's nose can lead to light headedness and passing out... she knows from experience". It's all about what she is saying behind the actual words she uses :P

lol...one of these days I should let loli "edit" my translations...though people will think I've totally gone insane but I'm sure the fangirls will be smiling all day XD

Ummm, her lack of eyelashes is kinda too weird to even comment on... strangely though, if I were to pick anyone to stuff up like that, it would be her :P

it's totally Sayu....except this time she only has jet lag to blame instead of koharu stress like with her eyebrows XD

oh wait Risa's also been known to make such mistakes XD

once on Sayu's show, Sayu was saying how they'd occasionally hear Gaki san gasp after she'd had gone a little too overboard on her eyebrow plucking XD

They sooo should cast the Rokkies in a Haruhi live action!  that would rule =D  Though at this point...I'd just settle for season 2 if it ever comes out XD

oh yes and for you guys that haven't watched Love Story you so should XD  There's this whole part where she fails at English XD  It's so cute!  the grape fruit part was the highlight for me~

food guy: grape fruit...oishikatta...just try it. try it.
Sayu: what is this?
food guy: grape fruit.
Sayu: grape fruits? this? ikidakimasu *eats*
Sayu: ah! coconuts? It's delicious!
Sayu: good job! good job! *thumbs up*
*walks away*
Sayu: yabai..water...water...water c`mon~
*runs to drink stand*

Offline usagi_no_kami

• Usachan Peace!!
  • Member+
« Reply #634 on: October 07, 2008, 07:36:13 PM »
Here's this weeks' episode of KonUsaPi:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/uxsfmd

This weeks' playlist:

1. Morning Musume: Peppa Keibu

2. Morning Musume: Lemon Iro to Milk Tea

3. PhilHarmoUniQue: Michishirube

4. Morning Musume: Sono Bamen de Bibbicha Ikenaijyan

5. Morning Musume: Ai Araba It's All Right

Maybe she didn't invite Reina because she already had plans with Mitsui.. those two seem to hang out together a lot.
I remember it being mentioned that their mothers got together and made Takoyaki for the girls.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #636 on: October 08, 2008, 05:54:43 AM »
You think way too much XD
I'ma say Gaki was spending it with her family and Reina... she was... spending it with her cats? :/

With how frequent Sayu talks about Eri, I find it hard to believe the girl has just normal feelings for her best friend. Come on, Sayu is practically sounding a siren and telling the whole world she likes Eri. How come no one is the entire H!P has realized it yet?
Maybe they have and they are just keeping it more hush hush than Sayu herself does :P
I think no matter how straight forward Sayu is about it, Eri will still remain oblivious... silly girl :lol:

lol...one of these days I should let loli "edit" my translations...though people will think I've totally gone insane but I'm sure the fangirls will be smiling all day XD
It's ok, the people who read ur translations who don't understand Japanese will just think Sayu has gone insane, not you :twisted:

it's totally Sayu....except this time she only has jet lag to blame instead of koharu stress like with her eyebrows XD

http://www.picamatic.com/show/2008/10/07/02/55/1145215_bigthumb.jpg

oh wait Risa's also been known to make such mistakes XD

once on Sayu's show, Sayu was saying how they'd occasionally hear Gaki san gasp after she'd had gone a little too overboard on her eyebrow plucking XD
Yeah but, the eyebrows from Koha stress so deliberate... which, come to think of it, is even more weird :sweatdrop: But eyebrows are one thing, plucking out your eyelashes without meaning to is crazy... but gives your listeners a good laugh :P
Oh and regardless of the tiny eyebrow, that pic is cute :heart:

oh yes and for you guys that haven't watched Love Story you so should XD  There's this whole part where she fails at English XD  It's so cute!  the grape fruit part was the highlight for me~

food guy: grape fruit...oishikatta...just try it. try it.
Sayu: what is this?
food guy: grape fruit.
Sayu: grape fruits? this? ikidakimasu *eats*
Sayu: ah! coconuts? It's delicious!
Sayu: good job! good job! *thumbs up*
*walks away*
Sayu: yabai..water...water...water c`mon~
*runs to drink stand*
Finally watched it this morning :D
It was an awesome hour worth of Sayu goodness :w00t: She didn't do too bad at reading the signs, although I thought some words would have been easy for her and she totally bombed on those ones XD
I'm glad you told me what she said at that grapefruit part (i read ur post before watching) otherwise I wouldn't have caught that part... I get really really lazy when it comes to listening/comprehending what they are saying, hehe.
My fave parts, the weird old man (so reminded me of that guy on Gaki's Alo-Hello but way less funny :P) and she was soooooooo adorable during Short story #1, OMG :mon inluv: :wub:
The one thing I'm disappointed about with Love Letter was that there isn't enough pics of her in that ripped jeans outfit... that was mighty hot :drool:

Offline Yuna

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #637 on: October 11, 2008, 12:11:34 AM »
Only today I got the photobook, man ins't she the cutest !
I think she's amazing in all photos. I even made a wallpaper with a picture of the PB, nothing too fancy, but I'll share later with you guys in the proper thread !

About the Love Story, I'm still downloading .... I can't wait. Based on what you were posting, it seems to be very funny !

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
« Reply #638 on: October 11, 2008, 10:33:04 AM »
While you wait for your download, here's a little something for you to read =)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KonUsaPi #105 2008-10-07

[KonKon]

-During the Cinderella Musical many members of hello project went to see the play
(berryz, OG, Konno...etc). 
-One day their manager said, "konno will be coming today," but Reina wasn't paying attention so she asked them what the manager had said.
-so Sayu casually said "Konno's coming..." (erm...maybe more like "Konno's coming is what" or something that doesn't sound all that great but anyways)
-that's when Konno entered the 6th gen dressing room
-Having heard Sayu, Konno still greeted them normally and wished them a good time but Sayu had the feeling that she was a little mad
-Sayu starts to sweat it out here
-she kept trying to tell konkon that it's not what it sounds like...it's a misunderstand etc...but Konkon kept saying that "it's fine, it's fine."
-Even when Sayu was leaving...she was still trying to explain that she was just repeating what the had manager said...XD

-Sayu sings Ponyo on a cliff as her batsu song <3 the lyrics are super cute
Sayu Sayu Sayu kawaii ko yamaguchi ken kara yattekita
Eririn to wa douki no ko aho no reberu mo onaji desu

[what don't you like to lose at]

-this depends on her strength level during the concert but if she still has energy left Sayu doesn't like to lose at jumping.
-during the chorus part of resonant blue she doesn't like to lose to JunJun (since she's next to her during the head shaking part)  She'd intentionally lower her body more.

[Are there Michishige only words?]

-She uses the word "pip pip" for the television remote control.
-even her 50/60 year old father and her brother use the word
-there's also the word "Toppin" she doesn't know if it's a Michishige word or a Yamaguchi word
-She uses it when referring to something fast like instead of Sugu iku (to go soon) she says toppin de iku
-Since Eri's always with Sayu, Eri's picked up on her words and used Toppin during a MC...the place went dead silent since everyone was probably trying to figure out what Toppin meant XD
-Sayu asked her mom the origin of the word and her mother was like...I don't know..it could be yamaguchi dialect...or maybe we just made it up.

[listener comes up with the idea that Sayu got the ladybug (tentoumushi) cake for her 100th show because it 10x10=100 (The English word Ten and the kanji 10)]
-Sayu thought this was clever but she's sure that's not the case here...so she asked the staff and it wasn't XD
-the cake creeped Sayu out so she left it to her manager

-the day before the radio show, Sayu was thinking about what to talk about on her show so she asked Koharu if she could talk about her and Koharu was like yes please do. 
-Koharu said she had this dream, so Sayu asked Koharu to tell her about the dream (and what a mistake that was!  the dream talk went on foreeevver~) poor Sayu XD
-the dream was something about there being a lot of defeated soldiers around so Koharu was trying to run away but for some reason she started singing milky way.
-now because this talk went on forever...Sayu was getting worn out and that's when Eri called for her and she was like "What is it Eri?!" in a really high voice XD 
-Sayu took this opportunity to quickly run away but later Koharu was like "can I continue telling you about my dream?" XD
-Of course Sayu agreed, so it was back to listening to koharu's dream talk.

[scenario about graffiti on scripts]

-Sayu figures if Ai chan's script had scribbles on it, she wouldn't mind.  Even though her blood type is A, she's not really the type to kind to care about such things.
-well she does have a really tidy room but even Ai chan herself said she doesn't seem like the A type.
-now if it were Reina's script that got vandalizing...there would be big trouble. Even though Reina's blood type is O...Reina keeps her things really neat and tidy.

-Sayu is really good at tetris but we learn that she also likes puyo puyo. 
-When she was a kid in Yamaguchi there was this restaurant for grownup and kids
-it had a ton of games for kids.  So while the grownups were chatting their kids would go off to play..
-Sayu ended up playing a lot of puyo puyo and really liking it.

[What is Sayu's mom favourite song?]

-Sayu's sister likes Go Girl! Koi No Victory and sings that at karaoke
-When Sayu's mom goes with them to Karaoke she's too embarrassed to sing so it's always sayu and her sister singing
-while doing cooking and cleaning her mom would sing a line or two from Ai Araba, sometimes she'd sing sexy boy.
-her mom also likes aruiteru and mikan.
-she thinks Ai araba wins cause it's easy to remember

[Ai chan's bday]

-For Ai chan's birthday, Sayu sent her a birthday email.
-it was all decked out with cute decorations
-Sayu looked up a way to put a ton of Ai's in it so it would go Ai Ai Ai Ai
-she sent it at midnight and was hoping to be first one but she didn't get a reply from Ai chan. 
-She expected a simple thank you text back but nothing came so she was worried that it didn't send.   
-the next day at 3pm she got a reply that said "arigatou"
-Sayu thinks that such a Ai chan thing...she doesn't know if Ai chan's just bad at emails or what but she would usually send one word replies...like "yes." and "okay" 
-It's so ungirlie when compared to say Gaki san's emails.  Gaki san would sign off with "From Risa" and a little squirrel mark at the end.
-for a birthday present she got Ai chan a pajama-like shirt with cupcake and sweets printed all over it
-the next day during a concert rehearsal Ai chan was wearing the shirt. 
-a bunch of people said that was definitely pajama wear XD
-Sayu was positive they were pajamas when she bought it but here Ai chan was all like "Sayu I'm wearing it" =D
-Sayu was happy yet really surprised!
-but anyways Ai chan's a great leader =D

Offline OnDiet

• Member+
  • Kameist.
« Reply #639 on: October 11, 2008, 11:25:09 AM »
Thanks as usual! Now that my exams are over i shall listen to it weekly (:
They should get Risako and Sayu a puyopuyo showdown x: Lets see who'll win.
And as for KonKon's matter, Sayu gets affected by little things really easily. Like the other time in your translations that said that she felt bad for interrupting the musical's practice? In a way it shows that she cares about everything around her, in another it shows that shes too sensitive xD

Anyway, Thanks again!

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Elva Hsiao - More More More