JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rainie Yang - Lang Lai Le

Author Topic: The Michishige Sayumi Thread (道重さゆみ) [+100 pages]  (Read 526405 times)

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
Re: The Michishige Sayumi Thread (道重さゆみ) [+100 pages]
« Reply #720 on: November 27, 2008, 05:32:55 AM »
Yay~ Another translation! *showers Sukoshi with more luff*

Joins in the showering :oops:

-Ahahaha... Poor Gaki-san, getting attacked by Sayu's onee-chan. But wait... Gaki-san went over to Sayu's house!! This needs to go to Hammy. :P

I heard, I heard! I was so happy for a moment until I read that she doesn't go over anymore :cry: I want my GakiShige love *pouts*

:sweatdrop: Ok I just caught up (finally) which means I read about 4 pages or something, as enjoyable as it was, I is tired now XD

Where have you been?!?!? I demand that you drop by and leave comments more often so we know you're still alive :P

EDIT: Oh and remembered something I wanted to comment on, Sayu said she likes to look at cute girls as eye relief, lol... Well really Sayu, who doesn't? :P *wonders how much time Sayu spends looking at herself in the mirror*

With a face like that it'll be hard to not keep staring at yourself no? :lol: This probably explains why Sayu carried such a huge mirror around. All the better to admire herself with :grin:

And how come none of the listeners ask the questions I wanna know! :angry: 1) Does/did Sayu get jealous with all GakiKame segments when she doesn't often get the chance to be paired with Eri for work like that?

I wanna know that too! Another question I wanna ask is, does Sayu squirm in her seat when she watches GakiKame Art segments on HM@. Especially the episode where Risa was yelling from downstairs after Eri succeeded in throwing that book into the rack. If only Risa came upstairs and hugged Kame too. *sigh* I'll float to 7th heaven if that happened.

Reina is glad she joined MM, not just herself, but a lot of people think so. People said that if Reina didn't join MM, she'll probably end up on the street up to no good (OMG ROFL). Sayu says she might still find out about Reina, but from the news (Oh geez LOL).

The appearance of Sayumi's poison tongue XD I love it though, that girl has some wit.

btw, this Massa reina is talking about,... could it be Sudo Maasa of Berryz Kobo (assuming Massa is wrong spelling)? or some other Massa?

I wouldn't be surprised if it were Berryz's Maasa. I just wonder how they got to know each other so well to the extent of hanging out together. Could Reina have gotten to know her through Aika?

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• The Atomic Warhead of Foolishness!!
  • Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
« Reply #721 on: November 27, 2008, 05:52:52 AM »
You mentioned Sayu and a big mirror?

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #722 on: November 29, 2008, 12:05:17 PM »
^that's a classic. It's been a while since I've seen it. Sayu <3  :lol:

Offline usagi_no_kami

• Usachan Peace!!
  • Member+
« Reply #723 on: December 02, 2008, 06:23:37 PM »
Here's this weeks' KonUsaPi with guests again, Reina and Linlin:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/98z9yb

This weeks' playlist:

1. Morning Musume: EGAO Yes Nude

2. High King: Kioku no Meiru

3. Morning Musume: Shiroi Cho no Samba

4. Morning Musume: Pinponpan Taisou

Offline miyamiin

« Reply #724 on: December 08, 2008, 10:44:27 AM »
i will be so sad when she retires ;-;

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #725 on: December 08, 2008, 11:43:24 PM »
what do u mean? u know something I don't?  Sayu's retiring?

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #726 on: December 08, 2008, 11:51:19 PM »
No she's not.  He/She just means eventually, when that time comes
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline usagi_no_kami

• Usachan Peace!!
  • Member+
« Reply #727 on: December 09, 2008, 06:22:06 PM »
Here's this weeks' KonUsaPi:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/mfn7hr

This weeks' playlist:

1. Morning Musume- Manatsu no Kousen

2. Sharan Q- Single Bed

3. Lil'B- Negaigoto Hitotsu Kimi e

4. Cute- Forever Love

5. Morning Musume (Aichan & Gakisan)- Machi no Akari

Eri gets mentioned on the show:
UsaPi Diary- Shibuya, Karaoke, and the KonUsaPi Rokkie Special.

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #728 on: December 16, 2008, 12:20:38 PM »
what do u mean? u know something I don't?  Sayu's retiring?

My breath caught in my throat when I read that. I thought it was announced somewhere she was graduating during the Spring MM concert and I had somehow missed the news entirely. *Phew* Luckily it's not true or I will fall over and die right this moment. 

YAY~~!! Some Eri mention after a KameShige drought for a few episodes :)

Offline usagi_no_kami

• Usachan Peace!!
  • Member+
« Reply #729 on: December 16, 2008, 06:29:31 PM »
^ There was a bit of panicking going on over at the Aichan thread on H!O about some comments made by Aichan about taking a break from showbiz if she had the chance which led people to believe she might be hinting at graduating... Sayu though said she'd prefer to keep working... good news for us! :D

Here's this week's KonUsaPi:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/xnqzwc

This weeks' playlist:

1. Shige-pink & Koha-pink: Wa~ MERRY PIN X'mas

2. Sharan Q: Namida no Kage

3. Lil'B: Negaigoto Hitotsu Kimi e

4. Gomattou: Shall We Love?

5. Morning Musume: The Peace

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #730 on: December 17, 2008, 05:57:45 AM »
^ EH!  I dun want anyone to go yet!  now is not the time to be graduating anyone!  Not Sayu, not Ai-chan, not Eri-chan, NOBODY! at least wait a couple more years, u know? 

anywayz.... on to the next subject,
can't wait for the summary for this week KonUsaPi, especially with mentions of Eri, since they make a cute pair. 
btw, I might've said it before, but... thanks to those who been summarizing the show every week for us.  Sayu is one of the only radio show, and show period that I look forward to nowadays, the other is Reina FIVE STARS wednesday, Yorosen! and perviously GakiKame. other than those I don't pay attention to anything else, really.  even among the non-related MM/H!P programs, except for some anime and dramas, maybe...
but, yah, sayu's show is really entertaining.  I never really listen to radio, period, and it's even harder when listening to a different language show so I usually read the translation.  But there is some enjoyment listening to the girls talk and laugh, and reading the summary while listening as well.

btw, sayu and ai-chan is on Sanma radio show weekly, correct? before Sayu on (Mikitty and Takitty's era), someone would summarized and post it on H!O weekly, but ever since then, I haven't listen or keeping up on the show.  Is there any translation/summary for that show anywhere?  it was really interesting, or is it already canceled/ended?

Offline OnDiet

• Member+
  • Kameist.
« Reply #731 on: December 17, 2008, 11:53:10 AM »
^
Youngtown is still on. No one does weekly summaries for it though. But when something funny or interesting happens, some translator will do it (Mizer @ H!O did a couple of them)
1 Hour 20 minutes of Sanma's voice can make me fall asleep. I only listen to them when Eri is on.

-----

Haven't been seeing Sukoshi for sometime *Knocks at Sukoshi's door*
I'm proud to say I've been listening to Konya mo Usachan Peace weekly now! :D
« Last Edit: December 17, 2008, 12:01:11 PM by OnDiet »

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #732 on: December 17, 2008, 12:11:54 PM »
ah I agree...there's something about sanma's voice..... Eri's voice on the other hand is so light and fluffy and heavenly =D  and Sayu's talking is fast and energetic =D

eeep someone knocked on my door!  *hides*  I guess it's time to finish that translation XD

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
« Reply #733 on: December 18, 2008, 02:00:48 PM »
too early in the morning to actually edit so yeah...have fun reading  :P
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KonUsaPi #114 2008-12-09

-Recently Sayu has thrown a lot of things away
-she had a lot of things at home to begin with but since she didn't throw anything out, things just kept accumulating and accumulating.
-she has trouble throwing away things with importance but she's been throwing away a lot of unimportant things recently
-with things like stuffed animals, she'd think to herself that there maybe a use for them someday and they brighten the room...but she knows in actuality they are just taking up space so she gave in.  They were given away to friends in Yamaguchi.
-half of Sayu mama's room is taken up by Sayu's manga collection
-Sayu loves manga but her mom got fed up with it
-Sayu really didn't want to throw them away so sayu's mom sold them all to a 2nd hand bookstore instead
-sayu had two copies of Tsunku san's book (one copy was autographed by Tsunku)...and naturally since Sayu kept everything she kept both copies
-now she looked everywhere for that book but hasn't been able to find it
-when she received the book from Tsunku san, she was told "Don't sell it, k?" as a joke
-now she's worried that it might have ended up at the bookstore and asks kindly for it to be returned if found XD

Quiz Shigesagon

[Who is the upcoming US president?]
-Sayu doesn't know
-she names Clinton and Bush in her attempts
-After reading the answer it dawns on Sayu that she know of Obama

[spell the word Cover from Cover You]
-Sayu spells it C-O-B-A-R-Y

Dentist

-Sayu's molars were really hurting during the fall tour
-she was positive it was a cavity
-because it really hurt she received medicine from Gaki san to deal with the pain (normally she'd just tough things out instead of taking stuff)
-she finally went to the dentist today and it wasn't a cavity at all
-it ended up being something related to occlusion (how your teeth come together when you close your mouth) (kamiawase ga warukatta)
-Sayu was extremely worried that it might have been wisdom teeth
-Sayu ponders the existence of cavities..she deems them unnecessary so she doesn't understand why they exist.  Since she really hates dentists she also thinks that if cavities didn't exist then there would be no need for dentists.
-when she can't sleep, she'd eat candy
-her reasoning is, it becomes like a fairytale, the sweet smell accompanies her in sleep
-she tells little kids to not copy her because she's bad XD

Tottori

-the Yonago promotion in Tottori with Reina was a lot of fun
-the two of them always have a lot of fun together
-since Reina's from the same generation they don't have to be watch themselves and they can go at their own pace

-at the concert in Tottori, Sayu's friend from first grade attended the concert
-she lives in Kobe right now, but instead of attending the concerts nearby Kobe, she went through the trouble of going to Tottori to attend a concert of her own prefecture
-sayu was able to see her clearly in the second floor family seating
-she was really happy to see her friend whose been supporting her after all this time
-since first grade they didn't really talk but they did mail each other
-it was thanks to their mom's being friends that sayu was able to be friends with her
-her friend couldn't stop crying concert after seeing her important friend (Sayu) work so hard in concert being the same age and all (Sayu was really touched at the display).  She continued crying a lot on the phone
-Sayu's really happy to have such a great friend

[At the Hiroshima concert (near Yamaguchi) Sayu made the comment "Please don't die" to the audience]

-Sayu's happy over the Hiroshima concert with the encore being a Sayumi call and the pink shirts in the audience
-Sayu was thinking how she'd really like to see everyone again hence the please don't die comment.
-she wants everyone to be healthy

[Whose the onabe magistrate? (the one in charge of the cooking)  Is it the leader Ai chan?]

-Sayu has gone for nabe with Ai chan before. 
-She had nabe with Eri yesterday (mom, Eri mama, Eri, and Sayu went).
-the members haven't all gone out for nabe yet even though they keep saying they want to...Sayu thinks it would be nice if they could one day do that but Sayu wonders if that day will ever come.
-she doesn't know whose in charge of the nabe as a result
-but when it comes to yakiniku Ai chan would take charge. 
-Ai chan wouldn't let them touch the meat. Sayu would think to herself ~I want to eat it...it'll be fine even at this redness~ but if she were to touch the meat, Ai chan would get mad.   
-normally when it comes to hospitality Gaki san comes to mind
-Sayu thinks Risa get's it form her mom because when at Gaki san's house, Gaki san mama is extremely hospitable. 

[Sayu Usapi Diary]

August 14, 2007

Today in the morning (or rather last night?), we went to see the shooting stars.
The 3 of us went for a walk outside but didn't see any shooting stars.
In fact we couldn't see any stars at all.
As a result, went with oneechan to the convenience store and bought sweets
(?) it was really fun. seriously.
Fell sound asleep soon after.
Afterwards the two of us played a game in the bath.
hearto <3

-the part about the 3 of us refers to the three of them that live together (mom, sis, sayu)
-that day was shishiza ryuuseigun so you were suppose to be able to see a lot of shooting stars
-on that day, even if her dad had work in the morning and she had to go to school, they would still go out to watch the stars at 3 or 4 in the morning
-so after coming to Tokyo she wanted to do that too.  they manage to do so this time
-in Yamaguchi they can see the stars but this time they couldn't see any
-Sayu thinks it was perhaps due to the bad weather in Tokyo that day
-back in Yamaguchi she was moved by seeing the shooting stars.  Even though she didn't have a diary back then she remembers it because she wrote about it in school.  She counted 100 shooting stars that night.  It was absolutely amazing.
-she made a lot of wishes on the shooting stars
-in grade 6 she made a wish to pass her jr high school entrance exams
-she didn't pass the exam (was probably aiming for a certain school) but thanks to that she was able to join morning musume
-she thinks if she did make it she wouldn't have been able to enter morning musume

November 15, 2007

First off today Mom and I watched a movie at Toyosu. Closed Note.
Afterwards, we went shopping and went for yakiniku (Eri, Eri mama included).
Afterwards, the two of us, Eri and I ate honey toast at a karaoke in Shibuya. It was delicious~ kyaaa~
Then CBC live 6th gen special. It was fun!
Glad it was completed smoothly. 
Oyasayumin.

-Sayu says this was the only day she actually wrote oyasayumin in her diary
-She thinks she probably wrote that because it was so fun.
-it being live and it being with the 3 of them.
-She was a bit worried over it being live plus the 3 of them didn't really have many chances doing a radio show together but it was really fun in the end
-Sayu thinks it would be great if the 3 of them could do another live show together in the future.

[Oneechan]

-Sometimes Sayu's sister would turn off the lights to the bathroom when Sayu's still inside.
-Usually after a bath...if her sister forgets that sayu's still there she'd turn off the lights.  Sayu's okay with that cause she'd just scream and her sister would say sorry and turn the lights right back on
-but once sayu's oneechan shut the lights off to the bathroom while Sayu was using the toilet. 
-Sayu yelled loudly "Oneechan! the lights!!!".  She yelled til her throat hurt but she didn't hear Sayu at all XD

-It happened to her brother once too.  He didn't yell out since it's probably embarrassing for a guy. He just went in the dark and walked back to his room like nothing happened. XD

[listener heard that Kamei and Koharu don't hang out in private...asks if Sayu hangs out with koharu]

-Koharu is the only member Sayu hasn't hung out with
-recently been going out with 8th gen a lot
-with koharu she thinks it's probably just a matter of timing plus koharu seems to really like going out shopping with her older sister
-instead of doing the inviting Sayu would rather be invited
-she'd go out for dinner with koharu if the opportunity arises

[Sayu accidentally called Risa the leader and then corrected it to subleader...so the listener wants to know if Risa is more leader like than Ai chan]

-Sayu doesn't think that at all
-Sayu really loves Ai chan as the leader
-she really liked Yoshizawa san as leader too but it's different
-Yossie looked at the members objectively while Ai chan's sees things from the same standing point

Offline kiikoi

• LOL!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #734 on: December 18, 2008, 02:17:42 PM »
i lol'ed about the lights thing XD her brother must be scared XD

sayu is been hanging out with the 8th gen recently huh..nice senpai :)

LOL at sayu-obama scene XD XD

i hate to throw mangas too..but i guess if there's too many and if you really don't like the mangas at all
i guess it good to throw it out

i wonder what kind of girl sayu's friend is...is she cute tee hee

i hope someday i can see the shooting stars with sayu too :wub: :wub: :drool: :wub:

-kudos Sukoshi :D great to see you're translating again. i miss your translations :D

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #735 on: December 18, 2008, 03:09:30 PM »
Lots (well kinda) of Ai-chan and Gaki this time, YAY! :heart:
I'm glad she thinks Ai is a good leader & I agree with her about Ai looking at it from the same point as the others; makes it such a different dynamic.
Can't really blame her for calling Gaki the leader though... Ai & Risa seem pretty equal in leadership, almost as if they share the (public) roles equally :)

Sayu dear, if you don't want to go to the dentist then stop eating candy when you can't sleep XD Gosh could you imagine Sayu & Reina sharing a hotel room & how much candy they would go through :lol:
The shooting star part was so cute and sweet :heart: I think over all this ep. had like a nostalgic feeling with the talk of going out to see the shooting stars when she was young, her 1st grade friend & some other stuff.

Twas a really long translation too darling Sukoshi, thank you sooooo much!!! :gmon heartu:

Offline usagi_no_kami

• Usachan Peace!!
  • Member+
« Reply #736 on: December 18, 2008, 10:23:29 PM »
Thanks for the translation Sukoshi.. was really missing them! :)

* I thought it's kinda odd that Sayu and Koha have never hung out before seeing as how Sayu is her mentor and Koha's schedule has only recently become really busy with Kirarin and all.

* Sayu seems to really make good friends that she cares about and that care about her like Eri and now this girl from 1st grade!

* I wonder what Tsunku would say if he finds out his autographed copy has gone missing! :lol:

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #737 on: December 19, 2008, 08:34:26 PM »
from Alo Hello 3

just imagine when you watch it in high quality  :inlove:

Offline eynjel18

• Sayumi Daisuki
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SAYUMI MICHISHIGE CUTE FOREVER!!!
« Reply #738 on: December 20, 2008, 01:55:17 PM »
Sayu such a tease ^_^ ...reminds me of her short story in her Love Story DVD. Thanks for the gif.

@Sukoshi
Thanks for translations, I always looking for it everyweek. I read them religously and even read them 2 or 3 times. Much appreciated.
I LOVE SAYUMI MICHISHIGE FOREVER!!!

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
« Reply #739 on: December 20, 2008, 11:34:00 PM »
Hehe thanks eynjel18
that kind of comment can sure make a girl blush...oh wait I think that's Sayu's doing from the gif  :wriggly:

oh yeah read the blurb about Mako going to Sayu's house on h!o...so cute~

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rainie Yang - Lang Lai Le